Reminder that Rin Tohsaka © from the Fate/stay night ™ series is 100% bisexual and has heterosexual and homosexual...

Reminder that Rin Tohsaka © from the Fate/stay night ™ series is 100% bisexual and has heterosexual and homosexual tendencies.

Attached: 1555065612329[1].jpg (883x1200, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wIIrm9Dl-l8?t=724
lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 05/
lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 235/
youtu.be/OeEGc1UKXyA?t=1727
lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 384/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How good are Rin's BJ skills?

Toilets do not have sexualities.

Attached: 1539623014155.gif (800x600, 3.13M)

Original bisexual and has heterosexual and homosexual tendencies.

Attached: Touko 12333.jpg (1152x1500, 266K)

God, I love Rin. Seiba too.

Attached: 51125671_p0.jpg (1169x826, 522K)

I wonder if Rin Tohsaka ever had lesbian sex to transfer mana with Sakura Matou from the Fate/Stay Night™ series while Sakura cried about how she wanted her first time to be Shirou haha

this is only seen as a bad thing on 2016+ 4ch, you nu-fedora

It doesn't' count if it's a girl

LGT people hate bisexual people tho.

With the canon in consideration, Rin is bi, but with strong homosexual tendencies. It's very likely that she breaks up with Shirou shortly after the end of FSN to hook up with girls.

>No good vanilla Rin doujin
>No good vanilla Saber doujin

What the fuck.

Nah, bisexual people never cheat. If she decides to go full monogamous with Shirou, she will stay that way.

>LGTQPD*
FTFY

Who's she gay for Yea Forums?

Me. Alternately Luvia

Arturia Pendragon, Medusa, Luviagelita Edelfelt.

Attached: 1449770618573[1].jpg (3456x2328, 3.86M)

I don't understand why people feel the need to argue over whether or not she's bisexual, and I really don't understand why a Rinfag would be upset over it.
>oooh nooo my waifu would be down for a threesome with another girl?? That sucks dude!

>I don't understand why people feel the need to argue over whether or not she's bisexual
It's funny.
>I really don't understand why a Rinfag would be upset over it.
I kinda understand them, bisexual people are shit.

There is one shitposter insisting she is gay.
There is one shitposter autistically arguing in every thread that she isn't gay.

Saber, Rider, your mom.

lackluster like her character arc

haha

Cringe.

cute lesbo

Attached: moiiiii.jpg (838x996, 175K)

Lies. Rin is 100% heterosexual.

With the canon in consideration, Rin is heterosexual and absolutely devoted to Shirou, to the point where in HF she still can't get over him despite dating a good many guys at the Clock Tower.

Pretty good considering her H-scene in HA.

Attached: 38934829_2140117036236194_9093633027732940.jpg (640x437, 49K)

Damn I havent jacked off to SFW material in months

>It doesn't' count if it's a girl

That's why your first time was with a nigger

Lovely !!

Rin Tohsaka is clearly straight. The reason some people say she's bisexual is mainly because of the H-scene in the fate route. But it's clear that it doesn't make Rin bisexual:

First of all, the author Nasu didn't write that scene. As noted in the complete materials, Nasu didn't actually write the script for the fate sex scene.

1.Why didn't Rin tell Shirou about mana transfer earlier? There's absolutely no valid reason. Transferring mana would save Saber's life (and before the whole scene Rin had told Shirou Saber would most likely disappear due to lack of mana and gave him no answer when he asked if she could be saved), so it would be logical to inform him of such possibility as early as possible.
However, if mana transfer involved sex, she had a very good reason not to tell him about it. She had feelings for Shirou, so she definitely didn't want him to have sex with Saber, unless it was absolutely unavoidable, causing either Rin or Shirou to die.

2. The whole scene seems like pointless fanservice. The fact they went for the H to give mana to saber instead of making Rin the master of Saber and let her get lots of mana still baffles me after all these years.

3. It is a life-or-death scene in which Rin is forced to have sex with saber and enjoys it. The question would be, does it make her bisexual? When 2 girls in an eroge touch each other and enjoy it then they’re bi? I don’t think so. I strongly believe the result would have been the same with every single heroine in the game. It’s an eroge and I’ve read a few VNs where 2 straight girls enjoy sex together. I’ve also watched even more hentai (not that different from eroge) in which straight girls (usually sisters) that love the same dude end up having sex together and enjoy it very much. In my opinion, it was mainly fanservice for an eroge game, not to mention the newer versions of Realta Nua completely remove that scene, making it non-existent.

So basically, It's not a threesome if she's there touching saber with a bored expression. This is an eroge, there is no fucking way a girl can touch another and don't make it seem it's glorious, what kind of an H-scene would it be otherwise?

Also, Sakura got a similar treatment in Heaven's Feel while watching Rin get raped (she got turned on by her own sister and maybe it was fanservice for the H-scene. There's no need to assume Sakura's bi, it could just be Nasu's way of making H-scenes (all 3 heroines had a sexual experience between themselves after all).

4. Shirou was there in the whole scene (she even kisses him for absolutely no reason before starting "preparing" saber). Rin knows Shirou's watching and she watches them have sex afterwards. Her arousal is entirely due to Shirou.

If we move onto Heaven's Feel Rin thinks something very interesting after returning to the Emiya House (after spending 1 year in London): I've been going out with boys but whenever I am with them I can't concentrate cause that fool's face appears in my mind. Am I in love with him?

In this route Rin and Shirou didn't have any romance moments, yet she thinks about Shirou, not Saber, Rider or anyone else. (not to mention she says she's been going out with boys, not girls).

So that is why Rin is straight, despite all the yurifaggots claiming otherwise.

Okay, if you refuse to acknowledge reality, here's a direct quote from the sex scene.
>"I didn't know I swung this way"
while shlicking to Saber and promptly going down on her.

Plus, Tohsaka calls her hot at least a dozen times in narration and out loud. In-game, in-text she states she's attracted to girls. Get the fuck over it.

Not sure if trolling, genuinely homophobic, or sad that his waifu also wants to fuck chicks. It's a fact about her character that we've known for literally years now.

Attached: 324563.png (1280x720, 690K)

Didn't Nasu say that she's straight, just that moment with Saber was very out of character for her?

Nasu said shirou isn't straight he deliberately drops soaps in prison

Why did Shirou go to prison?

how new

Rin likes GIRLS.

Attached: 1563128931840.jpg (1200x1686, 316K)

My lesbian wife, Rin, is really cute.

Damn the omurice sakura is serving looks good

To drop soaps ?

Eating omurice with the tohsaka sisters!

ph look its the guy from Yea Forums

Attached: 1565626690134.jpg (475x416, 78K)

A reminder is not necessary. I'm in the middle of reading Fate for the first time, and she's making more progress with Saber than Shirou is.

how would you know? Unless you are that guy from Yea Forums

Rin Tohsaka is a bisexual icon.
She fingerfucks Saber in Day 11 and says "Ah... hm... I'm surprised... I didn't think I swung this way." To be fair, this line was removed in Realta Nua.
>youtu.be/wIIrm9Dl-l8?t=724
Later, there's this...
>The falling moonlight and the beautiful face…
>Even though I'm going to be killed in an instant, I adore her again.
>lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 05/
And finally Sunny Day.
>Saber is mine, and you're mine too, so don't argue back to me!
>lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 235/
And she has the hots for Rider.
>Interesting... Then, what part of Rider did you see first?
>Oh, I just wanted to know if we looked at the same thing, honest ~
>youtu.be/OeEGc1UKXyA?t=1727
>She was beautiful before, but it stands out much more in her normal clothes.
>To be blunt, she's really gorgeous.
>When a woman calls another woman gorgeous, you know it's true.
>I've seen many beautiful women over there, but I haven't seen anyone as beautiful as Rider.
>lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 384/

As we can see, she's super bi.

Attached: 1436783502975.jpg (796x598, 123K)

>Ring Ring Ring
>Moshi Moshi, Seiba desu!

Attached: IMG_20190814_161529.jpg (273x273, 39K)

Waga Doppio!

Attached: lgJ6cLx.jpg (1150x1280, 214K)

I love Rin's thighs.