I wish she was real

I wish she was real.

Attached: Nene DomeKano.jpg (484x477, 165K)

Attached: 017.jpg (1066x1600, 451K)

Attached: 009___1565703378.jpg (1365x2048, 1.02M)

Now that's what I call based and redpilled

Fuck off you crossboarding retard.

Not even a girl like her would want to bed you, OP.

i can tell a man wrote this

But you're wrong

>i can tell a man wrote this
user...I

Attached: kei-sasuga-dessin.jpg (453x317, 49K)

>Rui turns down chef-kun because she's still hung up on Natsuo
>When she was the one who broke up with him and sent him into a depressive spiral

Attached: IMG_20190729_115311.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

If virgins become wizards at age 30 do women that sleep with virgins steal their magical power?

I've really got to wonder about Kei's personal life, there's been a lot of stuff in DomeKano where I've had that same reaction of 'what kind of woman could/would write this' and there's a lot that feels like it's got to be 100% autobiographical
Although I guess she's gone into how her writing process works in the story and how she collects material from people, maybe at some point she interviewed some college girl who really did try to bang as many virgin freshmen as possible

Women mangaka are just naturally depraved

Attached: 1555723006597.jpg (1992x2675, 2.39M)

i find it hard to believe that exists in the west let alone japan

It's more likely said girl specifically chose virgins as to not risk rejection. So someone borderline on the attractiveness scale, who has a serious problem with self identity and personal worth.

I-is that you Hishiron ?

This isn't that kind of thread. If you want to shitpost go make your own thread and be a brainless spic in there.

Heh, he sure showed those stupid Japs.

Attached: 38d9goti4kid.jpg (675x531, 308K)

What chapter is this?

Aren't Japanese really promiscuous? They've got a weird ass view on relationships and the "definition" of cheating.

>Starting with the victims’ voices, 38 percent of the women said a boyfriend or husband has cheated on them.

>Slightly fewer women, 31 percent, said they’ve cheated on their man.

Attached: 1565066194332.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Saucenao it you absolute mongoloid.

The problem is the men work 15 hours a day and don't have time for female interaction except when they go out with their boss for the mandatory soapland visit after work.

google wasn't working and I forgot the name, thanks

Yeah, that seems like generally how it is, for the most part female mangakas are turbosluts and male mangakas have never been on an actual date or seen an unpixelated vagina
I've done some weird shit in my life including dating an older woman when I was an underage high school student, the part where Hina and Natsuo are secretly dating each other in DomeKano is too accurate to not be based on someone's real life experience, I'm guessing a lot of the rest of the questionable stuff in DomeKano is as well

I wager there's a bit more to it than that, but it's sort of fucked over there in a number of ways. Women choosing the career path instead of being homemakers, the state of herbivore men, promiscuity culture over there; that and the shift towards an economically reasonable lifestyle (no babies). A slog of reasons that have resulted in the current situation.

>and I forgot the name
It's a feature built into Yea Forums how can you forget? Stop replying before you make a larger fool of yourself. Do yourself a favor and lurk more. I mean this with genuine sincerity.

Come on, don't be so harsh on the lad.

Calm the fuck down, the only options built-in without using the extension are Google and iqdb

Attached: fuck-you.png (521x128, 34K)

I can tell you are fucking dumb B

They are all symptoms from the same cause, capitalism fucking Japan's ass. It might not get much publicity, but things are changing on the ground in the populous. In a few years there's a good chance we'll see it more explicitly.

I refuse to read the 'have sex' manga. Refuse!

Click on iqdb and tell me what you see buddy.

You're asking for a lot pal

I would extend that to just female writers.

No

Attached: 1565669058117.jpg (1170x1200, 140K)

>asking someone not to be a lazy retard is asking for a lot
If you want your hand held this isn't the website for you. There are so many places on the internet where people will bend over backwards to put a spoon directly into your mouth. And yet you come here instead.

Please take your uninformed blather about economic issues well above your level of understanding to /pol/ where it belongs

What if I like seeing you bend for me, baby

I'm sure your primary school level education makes you an expert on Japan's economic problems.

What exactly makes you so qualified then?

disgusting cumbrain

She's a student in the school of Kuroneko

Attached: retard plays herself.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Sexuality for women is more cerebral than for men, so their fetishes and sex fantasies can get way more depraved. The most fucked up smut is always written by women.

Attached: 1565391031177.jpg (1280x1891, 409K)

Fuck off crossboarder

Women like this are real though and quite common actually.

fuck off newfag

I don't know about that, there's some pretty wild stuff out there written by women but the stuff I've always found the most profoundly disturbing is written by men
Women often write things more fucked up *than you'd expect from a woman* but they can't compete with true masters of the perverse like de Sade, or anonymous 4channers writing greentext stories

>my boogeyman didn't work
>better use another boogeyman
OK

I'm not him, lurk more.

Fuck off retard

It goes a bit beyond capitalism. Technically, capitalism is just private ownership of capital. That itself isn't a problem. When the profit motive becomes the highest motive is when things start to go off the rails, but even that itself isn't the direct cause. What results from that shift, though, is concentration of the population in urban centers and this leads to the conditions of behavioral sink. However, any system which leads to urbanization would cause the same set of symptoms, whether that be from a command economy's decree for movement to the cities or a chance shift in culture from a communal society without markets.
Capitalism itself can be the solution as well, because the long term stability of the nation results in a higher profit over the long term. However, that bird's eye view of things is highly unlikely to win over selfishness and short term profit in a free market. That being said, authoritarian control over markets can be applied without fully dispensing private enterprise, though some would argue that any restriction on the right to act of a property/capital holder represents the death of private ownership.

Puritans need to be shot on sight.

This.

>tfw that character is very similar to how Shimimaru draws herself
My dick

I'm not sure this scene was 100% necessary, sasuga Sasuga.

Attached: DomeKano pissing.jpg (720x1034, 235K)

It was completely necessary.

>samefagging
Kill yourself cuck

Fuck off retard.

Attached: Capture.png (404x120, 5K)

They’re everywhere yet you don’t want them like the hypocrite you are.

This is literally what girls are taught today, and encouraged to be like

Female mangaka always make the best romdrams.

>muh cummies

Then why am I a 24 year old virgin

Because you are ugly and smelly.

Because you don’t leave the house or do the bare minimum of socializing.

No idea

Attached: A3F7261E-1EFB-4D0D-B796-3DB9B976F058.jpg (828x979, 409K)

Absolutely necessary. Shows what a lame, uptight little baby Natsuo is. Girls like her are usually fun if you don't get too close and just free fall for a little bit.

Much more likely to happen to whores and degenerates, historically speaking.

No it's probably this Not really fixable nothing I do puts me around women except for my job

And what statistics is this based on?

It's funny how this place is so contrarian that it's making a comeback on here. As fedoras to conservative media, christcucks to liberal media. These kids are so confused and flimsy. This is going to be a tough phase for them to look back on, just as it was for the fedoras.
Oh, buddy

Attached: 1562821496288.jpg (4924x1396, 790K)

This thread turned to shit fast

>comeback
>the same cucks spamming their roastie cuck shit

Blame men for being this desperate.

Hi-Hishiron?

Attached: [FFF] ReLIFE - 04 [BD][1080p-FLAC][EABE707B].mkv_snapshot_01.12_[2018.03.05_18.50.54].jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Is this a DomeKano thread or a "women won't have sex with me so I hate them" thread

DomeKano threads are usually shittier than this so probably the latter.

Don’t hate women, hate the system and those who made it like this

So, which sister is endgame? Is there any chance for Hina to come back into the course?

>So, which sister is endgame?
Right now none because Sasuga is flip flopping to extend the series as long as possible.

>Mangakas actually enjoy being chained to their offices for decades trying to deliver quality entertainment on a weekly basis.
How long can this go on ? 2 years? More ?
I just want them all to be happy is this too much to ask

>I just want them all to be happy is this too much to ask
Yes, every single reader of this manga is vitriolic to at least one of the sisters and expecting a happy end for everyone is dumb.

I don't think that's the case, waifu warrior idiots are always loud but I don't think they're the overwhelming majority, I think a lot of people would also like to see a happy ending for both sisters

You'd be surprised by how many brainlets believe Rui's decision to break up with Natsuo was selfish and how many people think HIna is actively trying to get back with him as well.