One Punch Man:

Can Captain Mizuki do something against a low dragon? Also, we discuss power levels

Attached: __captain_mizuki_and_saitama_one_punch_man_drawn_by_minakami_flyingman555__sample-31f34a4873ba8aef9a (850x1393, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_(manga_artist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuke_Murata#Works
youtube.com/watch?v=6PU_Sp4ABHI
youtube.com/watch?v=7LH3USdk424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1560906679003.png (850x1200, 477K)

>Also, we discuss power levels
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1562077534276.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

of course, did you not see how she totally no diffed rhino wrestler all on her own? low dragons would be nothing to her.

At her current level Mizuki can maybe do something against a low demon.
We know she got the third highest rating from Rhino Wrestler, after Iaian and Atomic Samurai which tells me she could already qualify for A-class.
Maybe if she picks up training with Darkshine she could become S-class.

Attached: 1560022152672.png (402x453, 339K)

lmao she would get btfo by your average demon, only S-Class can do anything about low dragons

She might change to neo heroes when Darkshine leaves. He'll still be a teainer and she probably would benefit form of his training .

isn't his training literally just working out a fucking lot? some trainer he's gonna be

He could try to spar with her as well. But yeah it was just weight lifting.

Attached: 1561212114402.jpg (1825x1094, 352K)

will she turn black and shiny?

I think it's very likely that if we see her again she will train with Darkshine at the Neo Heroes.
I guess some of the support squad will also change with her and if it's really true what Sekingar said then it's gotta be either Mizuki or Needlestar who becomes S-Class level, although I doubt it.

He propably knows alot about working out. Can't really speak against the results when he can obliterate demons with a touch.

Attached: 1529824285724.png (577x904, 699K)

If Tatsumaki were impregnated, could her body handle the demands of pregnancy?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: A0475F45-87BC-4DDE-923C-B51B6140BA31.png (540x625, 275K)

Being black and shiny just comes from tons of oil. Probably a special type that stays on the body longer.

Litteral kids who don’t even have her hips survived pregnancy, so obviously.

A low dragon would punch her head off in less than a second.

O...oh no.
Yeah I think the support group might either replace the s class that left or they themselves will train and try to reach their ideal s class level. Needlestar seems to be interested in this gap between them when he saw how emperor acted. Can't wait for their views to shatter a little once tats raise the base.

Attached: OPM - Take Your Stance.jpg (1774x1300, 1.46M)

>Maybe if she picks up training with Darkshine she could become S-class.
No fucking way. Just look at the swordsmen trio, they're following atomic samurai along for god knows how long and they are miles away from the other S-ranks. There's a whole world between A and S if you're not called Amai Mask

Its tatsumaki

Attached: 38946352_p1.jpg (660x920, 164K)

They were litterally stated to be S tier. Weaker than the rest, but still S tier.

You are supposed to be on the level of a S-Class when you can beat a demon on your own.
Atomics disciples would meet that qualification.

youngest mother ever was like 6, so she’d be fine but she’d look silly

Why tatsumaki specifically?

Attached: 1560910397733.webm (1280x720, 868K)

Yes but they are still so far away from the others. Even Puri Puri seems to start getting inhuman powerups, I doubt that Iaian could do shit against him as he's now. Lets just say most or all of current S-class would leave and we'd replace them with said people who could beat demon levels. It'd be an infinetely weaker S-class. I honestly feel ok that Amai Mask is blocking S-class because otherwise "normal" humans would join those freaks, it'd kinda make the whole group look worse

Haha
Imagen pressing your face into her armpit as you sit and watch movies together
How gross would that be
Hahahaha

I would take the chance any day

Attached: 1484689415230.jpg (2000x2832, 1.57M)

The weakest versions of Sonic/Genos would stomp AS's disciples.
Amai is based for filtering those shitters

Attached: OPM - Saitama 4.jpg (1600x1200, 361K)

>Also, we discuss power levels
Saitama is the strongest one.

King exist user

Attached: HEROES OPM.jpg (934x1300, 962K)

And we all know he's a baffoon

I'm more interested in knowing I f her pregnant body could handle my demands. If you know what I mean.

>not seeing King's game

Attached: 1558579935368.jpg (759x765, 308K)

Look at all that undealt justice

Attached: AmaiMask'sNightmare.png (1316x930, 328K)

>Amai Mask is tried for hate crimes

I wish I could be the melonmonster.

Did somebody say powerlevels?!

Seriously though when the fuck is WDM gonna do something

Attached: sclass.png (1064x653, 280K)

>getting rid of Eyesight helmet and decorations for casual wear

What is this Bulgarian heresy?

Attached: 1539816597008.jpg (563x960, 178K)

Just be glad someone remembered her

I guess.

Attached: 1560790779193.jpg (768x1024, 221K)

Last thread you argued that based on their fights with power suit users and you were proven wrong.

Reminder that only the heroes outside the green shade matter.

I hate child emperor but with his megazord he should be high dragon.

Those two should've been a team so Jobuki would look less like a jobber and Mask would look like even more of a savage. Also more fanservice.

It’s too limited in time.

Finally read all of the awakened Garou stuff and 100 enjoyed how it went down and definitely got some feels going. Gonna be great when Murata designs it

Jobuki will only look better with her fight with psykos and deflecting the rover blast once. Also shame she hasn't gotten stronger. Used to be able to move a truck at a young age and now she seems even weaker or just stagnate then again her feelings on tats probably helped that.
I see

Attached: HHp0KLe.png (1500x1800, 2.48M)

That's a fair point.

>Zombieman
>High demon
He was able to beat 2 dragons and you put him there? Really?
otherwise good list

Attached: OPM - The Z City Culprit.jpg (800x1138, 331K)

next chapter

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

What 2 dragons? Homeless Emperor and? Besides HE barely counts considering all Zombieman did was subdue him.

why the fuck they added that shitty effect on metals in S2.. look at this, clean and cool

He also beat carnage mode carnage kabuto in the virtual genocide simulator.

>Besides HE barely counts considering all Zombieman did was subdue him.
He survived all of his his attacks and it's not like he couldn't have killed HE himself at that point.

That would be cool, I actually didn't think about that

It was made blatantly obvious that Zombieman needed to stall for time because HE was about to kill him. If that isnt enough, ONE himself said that he would have trouble against DSK, which makes it clear that the only reason he beat Kabuto is because the bug had a hibernate mode. Zombieman is definitely where he belongs.

That's pure bullshit though. It's just the software not being able to understand his power. Just like it couldn't simulate MB's power.

It seems they basically added it last minute and never refined it. The early pv didn't have it and g4 didn't have it his first appearance until he moved.

Someone did an edit removing the crappy gradient and everything looked better.

if they meet, DK will job. It would totally go against the whole "S class is insane" that is supposed to follow. And Nyan has been a joke so far.

Post cool panels

Attached: 143.png (1600x1138, 651K)

Attached: 179.jpg (1204x1807, 225K)

What about Carnage Kabuto's power could the program not understand? It was able to understand that Darkshine was stronger than him, and what it understood of Saitama was much stronger than Darkshine.

Attached: 5719701-rock1.png (791x1079, 575K)

Attached: OPM - Orochi Finished.jpg (1600x1138, 796K)

This is by far the most accurate list I've seen in these threads, I agree with literally everything and that's rare as fuck. Pig God is kind of a questionmark though, his body is really weird

I meant zombieman's power. If you think zombieman can get destroyed for 1 week straight without dying then I suggest you read the webcomic.
Zombieman almost died after being blasted by HE for a few min (he himself said so). The only reason he survived was because tatsumaki fucked up the entire base before HE could finish him off. Meanwhile there are 10080 minutes in a week. Good luck with that.

you chose quite a lot of terrible pictures

ranking the s class really isn't that difficult at all. there's the few oddballs like the "who knows" category but ranking the rest is pretty straightforward.

that can also just mean that Hobo firepower's >>> Carnage Kabuto's power, combined with Carnage Kabuto being dumb I guess, like maybe he doesn't beat him up enough to kill him each times.

PPP and Genos are high demon.

So you're saying that the VGS couldn't replicate MB's fighting spirit but somehow replicated Zombieman's regeneration and made it way way better? Are you retarded?

He isn't dumb, it's quite literally stated that he is very smart.

>He isn't dumb, it's quite literally stated that he is very smart.

In normal mode. He loses his mind in Carnage mode.

I imagine Pig Gods mouth can kill almost anything, but since he has to get it in there first I put him in low dragon

I just chose the first ones I saw on the wiki or if that one was bad the most square

High Demon: Genos, PPP, TTM, Pig God
Low Dragon: Metal Bat (angry), Zombieman
Mid Dragon: Bofoy, Sweet Mask, Child Emperor, Atomic Samurai
High Dragon: Tatsumaki, Silver Fang, Darkshine, Flash

>fit gyaru
Please stop I can only get so erect

What if Elder Centipede tried to slide into Pig God's open mouth?

Attached: 153823498423535.png (722x702, 426K)

PPP is definitely low Dragon at this point, as he was able to take Nyan's penultimate attack and grew stronger from it. Genos' ranking is kind of iffy, but if he's to be believed he's been upgraded to dragon level. We'll know for sure once Murata gets there in like 3 years.

Yeah he loses his mind, and then destroys everything in his way. He wouldn't become a retard and just leave Zombieman on the brink of death over and over.

now this, is a bad tier list

Attached: 1557984160271.jpg (1670x1200, 273K)

King isn't that strong though. He's just been mistakenly given the credit for Saitama's kills.

Don't forget he also combo's a monster equal in strength to deep sea king with just his casual strength.

nice arguments

>. He wouldn't become a retard and just leave Zombieman on the brink of death over and over.

Maybe he would. That's what the simulator implies. Could just be because his immortality broke the simulator's logic and made him act like that, like a bug.

How are those mutually exclusive? It didn't model one power correctly, why would it model the other one correctly? And why would the error be on the same side (the underpowered side) for both? You're the retarded one.

Imagine seriously putting Tats on the same tier as Bang & co.

Well, Tatsumaki can defeat Orochi and Golden Sperm, people who are clearly high dragon, Darkshine and flashy flash were the only ones who keep fighting against monster garou and Fang killed Gums and Furher Ugly so easily, they are all high dragon level at least

Genos slaps Tatsumaki

Attached: MR-20693-860670-31.jpg (746x423, 194K)

Decided to add the execs on to the list. I imagine in the coming weeks they'll get buffs, and a few like Gums and FU will move up the list. Idk if Gouketsu belongs in mid or high but I leaned towards high, same with Psykos.

Attached: S&Exec.png (1064x653, 434K)

Attached: OPM - Inner Cover 7.jpg (1066x1600, 425K)

>Homeless Emperor and Jobkos over Atomic Samurai
That's a yikes.

You mean that stupid baldy? That B-class jobber? He's above wolf at best.

That loser would probably start running the second he heard the King Engine.

Attached: 1557865392831.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Tiers aren't ordered. Samurai's ranking is honestly generous, because he's rarely done much on his own besides lose to Sperm. Mask definitely faired better against him, so AS went under him. Besides, what has he done that rivals stopping abandonment bang or 300x gravity?

It would be very painful

He's a big guy

Attached: 20190813_193520.png (248x330, 145K)

They seem ordered for the most part. Generous? A bit lower and you'd put him under PPP.
Mask performed better defensively but nowhere close offensively. It's not enough to say he's overall stronger.
Being much faster than Jobkos.

if drive knight isnt able to oneshot dragons like bang ill be mad

Attached: driveknight.jpg (558x487, 76K)

Attached: Pureblood_descends.png (732x519, 445K)

Atomic Kek is lower

Attached: 1551624356894.jpg (494x700, 131K)

like hell he will be.

so what events did she win those medals for? those better not be fake

The olympics.

There's chocolate inside those

Flashy CHAD with forbidden techniques >>> Abandonment Bang >= Confident Darkshine (can stalemate the above) >> Sweet Mask > Atomic Samurai

Attached: 178909912634.png (351x286, 86K)

> that broken thumb

i want to fuck flashy flash

>MK
>not God
*laughs in nuclear warheads*

they get medals for events, not just for participating in the olympics in general

Any strength based Dragon level can just fling him to the other side of a city and chill out, he has no way of disposing of a strong enemy If not by outlasting them

Saitama oneshotted Saitama from yesterday in the simulation, it makes no fucking sense considering Saitama can survive world busting attacks

Those are obviously gold medals.

> some shitty robots costs a fucktons
He needs money to create weapons.

I literally just put the monsters on the right and humans on the left but forgot to in mid. Defensive feats and regeneration obviously factor in, or else Zombieman wouldn't even be on the list. And sure, his striking speed is faster than Psykos, but he's never displayed impressive movement speed. Not to mention she could just snap his sword in half with ESP.

I don't want to put any headcanon into this argument, but I really doubt he uses his own resources to do hero work

the opposite. Why do you think he works with the HA? Because they have money.

This is a tangent, but it's crazy how these people happily go about their daily lives while knowing that there is a mysterious man with an arsenal funded by the richest people in the world that no one knows the limit of. OPM is more dystopian every time I think about it.

This
>completely aware of Saitama's absurd strength
>"he might be a threat"

The opposite of what? I literally implied that he keeps the good stuff ALL to himself

I think his robot army is public knowledge though. even if it wasn't they know his reputation of blowing up his enemies and environments with them. They hold heroes in such high regard I doubt they care especially compared yo monsters that cause even more damage. Though the association does see him as a potential threat especially now since he has Boros ship and built a city in 7 days that was said to be a project worth 10 years. That's a lot of power.

What really makes me think is how he got to S class
>meteor is going to fuck up a lot of cities
>sends robot just to test some rockets
>gargatuan centipede is wrecking a city
>send some annoying robot and that's it
>blatantly arrives after an alien attack which he did nothing against just to pick up weaponry
This guy is such a fucking slacker

I love fubuki

Attached: 3E02E1DA-9CFF-4168-B038-715B23BE3B57.jpg (750x1098, 164K)

So what happened to the webcomic? lazy faggot One already gave up?

One Punch Man has a gang manga to start with, he continue it with the garou arc because he feel inspired, but OPM was never intented to be the great series, ONE preferes Mob psycho and his other mangas a lot more

I know but if that was the case then just stop with Garou, why even continue with these shitty updates about nothing and then 1 year hiatus

I want to lick her clean then have a squeezing contest.

A lot of them are, that's why the S Class was made

For who

the viewer

>Dodged attacks from Awakened Garou and Saitama
How did he do it bros?

Attached: x3.png (600x848, 480K)

Its his hobby.

Attached: x6.jpg (600x848, 81K)

His position is probably in large part due to his R&D research and the combat-robots that he can mass-produce. Remember his rubble-eating drones were able to build up the new HA HQ from the ruins of A City in a matter of days when they estimated the recovery to take years.
Heck he's probably a big factor in how these massive metropolises can keep getting rebuilt from scratch so damn quickly in this setting.

>but can't dodge S*nic
Reminder that Saitama's arm was already extended and all he was doing was walking towards him.

Lol if you think he's trying as hard with Sonic

I think he was trying as hard as to use ultimat techniques. An Sonic was holding back too btw.

He's still not sweating or anything like he did with Saitama or Garou.
Gale and Hellfire were able to tag him and actually make him bleed but they still got BTFO all the same.

Attached: ForYou.gif (366x158, 1.89M)

Attached: D6HcSw8UEAA3KCp.jpg (1440x2048, 674K)

>this will never happen
Mask really fumbled the pass

Attached: 73911305_p0.jpg (2452x3293, 1.23M)

i would wife her so hard

All them shitty blurry assed motion edits... like even if it was lower frame rate, would look a lot better if you could actually SEE WHATS GOING ON

he gave the thot more thought than she deserved

mob psycho is over. it was over in 2017.
theres an ova that will air later this year.

all his other mangas are finished. reigan was a one-volume spinoff.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_(manga_artist)
THE ONLY THING HE HAS (PRESENT) is OPM.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuke_Murata#Works
same with ole Murata. although he has other jobs i know.
They must be working on a new series together.

ONE is literally just being lazy

Attached: x11.jpg (309x267, 36K)

i used to hate him too
try to imagine him dressing like a girl and that will calm your hate

not bad

>try to imagine him dressing like a girl

Attached: 1562545961684.jpg (500x287, 40K)

Attached: BONAR.jpg (640x684, 40K)

So do I

Attached: summer.png (1095x1399, 1.75M)

Being able to take Garou (even in the state he was in) makes him not Demon.

Garou was only a high demon at this point.

not him but the garou puri fought was just below darkshine

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Genos since Genos was able to take on Garou.
Puri Puri got oneshotted by Garou and at this point of the story he is propably a mid dragon.

my bad

Everything else gives him way more money

So the OVA is how they're going to cover the Lord Psycho Helmet and ???% arcs? I was wondering if the remaining content would be enough for a full season, but OVA makes more sense. Both of those arcs are very short, but probably the most important of the series.

But Metal Bat is low Dragon?

Metal Knight hasn't shown anything either yet people always rank him extremely high.

Bofoi is not that strong, he couldn’t even destroy a meteor and didn’t even scratch elder centipede.
Bofoi is an High Dragon at best.
Why PPP Low Dragon? I’d put him with ZM and TTM. The rest is ok, some doubts about Genos thou.

It's not my list but there wouldn't be a incosistency here since MB was about to smash Garou's face in.

Attached: 0058-042.jpg (1066x1600, 389K)

Who is a slacker besodes Bofoy?

the only s class who actually do their jobs are tats, wdm and genos

FOR FUCK'S SAKE FUBUKI STOP JOBBING

>Bofoi is not that strong, he couldn’t even destroy a meteor and didn’t even scratch elder centipede.
That was just a single test robot.

Attached: 062.png (800x1150, 1.16M)

Why would they be fake? A superhero competing in sports has a huge advantage over even the most drug and steroid abusing athletes. It's practically cheating.

She was a pro athlete first before becoming a hero.

Attached: 1562063066690.jpg (800x1138, 247K)

Attached: x11.png (800x1138, 915K)

you guys need Jesus

Attached: 1538813501333.png (310x310, 159K)

Run away fast enough that she won't get red shirt'd

Soon

Attached: Boros vs Garou.jpg (1008x648, 323K)

season 3 when?

Attached: x53.png (618x907, 903K)

I don't know, op, but I do know she does something to my dick.

>Can Captain Mizuki do something against a low dragon?
yup, she can get raped for example

He is always on the "testing" part.

Metal Knight is looking at the bigger picture.
Why would he let possible enemies take a look into his cards?

Attached: 27.png (904x1300, 471K)

>no panties

I like how those two throwaway female henchmen get so much love.

based

you know its bad when japanese people are bothering him about updates. those people will wait for-fucking-ever and asking about updates is so impolite the japanese people would rather commit suicide than ask someone to update a webcomic.

Waiting for him to actually finish something.

Attached: 50Hn2jnbg7cb.jpg (648x810, 63K)

haha you poor boy. dont get your hopes up.
the ova will be a recap reboot to re-introduce all of the characters. for some awful reason anime companies do this.

"The OVA's title is Mob Psycho 100 Dai Ikkai Rei to ka Sōdansho Ianryokō ~Kokoro Mitasu Iyashi no Tabi~ (Mob Psycho 100: The Spirits and Such Consultation Office's First Company Outing ~A Healing Trip that Warms the Heart~)"

welp there you go. some lame ghost story in a haunted onsen. RIP.

you know what would have been a good ova or mob100 film? if mob went ???% and started destroying the planet. only his friends could save him by having him remember who he is. the power of friendship! lol . no i'm sorry i dunno a good story for mob.

yep
three months since he got a cold and now cant draw his comic

>other "Evils"
so, the organization and- is there anyone else?
is God evil?

metal knight
>captures demon class monsters for experiments
>designs monster cells
>fights all kinds of monsters
>rebuilt A-city in 7 days (god mode)
>gets stronger every battle
>knows strategy of running the HA
>knows strategy of not going into MA trap fight
>logic, reason and science +10

I would say his weaponry is stronger than Genos. Genos does not have missiles. Genos cannot fly.

no date specified. at least a year to animate that.

>a year
time to prepare myself mentally for some more QUALITY animation

>do something against a low demon

lel no

Actually no, based on child emperor, it’s the specific "metal knight" unit and CE was worried enough to ask about it.

First he was talking about Bofoi, not Metal Knight so even if what you would be true, I would still be correct because I didn't talk about Metal Knight.
Secondly, Metal Knight is Bofoi's hero name.

>First he was talking about Bofoi, not Metal Knight
Wat are you even talking about? MK is just Bofoi like you said, you make no sense. But MK is also a name that specifically refers to this unit, showing it's still special.

Wow, he attacked Garou from the back when he had his guard down. After embarrassingly failing to hit him for who knows how long while Garou laughed his ass at him playing. Dragon level medal well deserved.

Felt like drawing Choze.

Attached: Choze.jpg (1061x1500, 1.1M)

>Wat are you even talking about?
>you make no sense.
Confirmed retard, read again. "Metal Knight" wasn't even brought up before you posted.

> "Metal Knight" wasn't even brought up before you posted
> "That was just a single test robot."
Dumbass.

So? Are you not aware that Bofoi has a huge arsenal of weapons and robots?
Or do you think it's not a test robot even though it's stated in it's introduction?

I love garoufags for posts like this.

Real nice but the mouth is very scary
I am now terrified...

The missiles themselves were being tested, but it's not simply a test robot.

Attached: One-Punch Man - c058 (v11) - p047 [Digital-HD] [danke].jpg (2037x3056, 1.47M)

How the fuck are they S tier?

No. Never in any way.

During the "S-Class is insane" part in the webcomic they're stated to be on that level, although there's obviously a huge difference in power even among the S-Class heroes.

way stronger than A heroes, can fight demon levels. Most of the S heroes goes actually way beyond the requirements to be S class, so it makes it look like you need to be at their level to be S.

yes it is, those robots are completely disposable to him

The robot is a weapon platform you idiot.
Thus it's a test robot.
If it was really "special" as you claim he wouldn't have risked to potentially get it destroyed by the meteor. He was fine with it getting destroyed and just wanted to collect data.

the Metal Knight is one specific unit, not one with multiple copies. Probably because unlike the rest, it can fly and shit.

he wouldn't deploy it if it means he could end up losing his "specific unit"

He could because in both situations, this unit is likely the faster and most adapted to get there. The meteor was noticedd less than a hour before its crash.
Also goes to show those missile testings aren't random ones and are important.

Never understood how Gums is ranked as Dragon level. He's just the MA's equivalent of Pig God and we really haven't seen much of him other than swallowing Pig God whole only to spit him out moments later to start sumo fighting with him. I'm guessing he's limited in how big the things he can swallow can be, he seemed to put effort into swallowing pig god already so much larger than that and his main attack is basically useless from what we know by now. Basically the same for pig god though. So I guess they're just extremely resilient and are therefore Dragon because "they can't do anything beyond their physical limitations, but are kinda hard to kill too"?

Gums massacred Pig God who himself one shots demons. Of course he’s a dragon.

>this unit is likely the faster and most adapted to get there.
>Also goes to show those missile testings aren't random ones and are important.

Isn't it kinda funny when people present their headcanon as if they're facts?

reddit crossposter

Jobuki

Attached: 1560077126710.png (1260x840, 1.69M)

> CE clearly mentionned the unit like it was valuable and strong

Just like his defense system that he built for the HA, doesn't validate anything you said so far.

> muh Bofoy with 10 millions of god level robots

Isn't it that stupid fucking dancer guy who says that? Would you really trust an A class to have a good assessment about S class levels? Like so far we've just seen them fight mook; have they actually beaten a demon yet?

Plus they've been fighting as a collective rn.

>Isn't it that stupid fucking dancer guy who says that
No, it was the narrator himself.

what do you think devil long hair was?

>beats a psychic stronger than herself
>blocks a shot from rover
ok

She only beat said psychic with techniques to counter other psychics otherwise she admitted psykos was stronger. Rover I'll give you that but it was the only time she could as anymore blast after that first one she would have been fucked. Besides those two she usually jobs.

>stupid fucking dancer guy
I honestly have no idea who you're talking about.

Iaian fought against Melzargard and survived until the S-Class arrived.
He also was fighting Rhino Wrestler while giving himself a handicap and was fighting him pretty evenly.

He propably means Amai Mask.

Attached: 1513400073205.png (745x794, 517K)

No, the guy from the webcomic who listens to music and gets immediately removed by a car while trying to fight Saitama.

Melzegard was also just toying with Iaian. He even says as much. Same with Rhino Wrestler who's entire gimmick is he tests the guys he fights against, assigning them points; Iaian only got to a max of 60, right?

>No, the guy from the webcomic who listens to music and gets immediately removed by a car while trying to fight Saitama.
Why would that guy have anything to do with it? He doesn't even appear until much later in the webcomic.

both him and PG are swallowing tanks, they can take a lot of punishment and eat basically anything in front of them. and gums does it on an even higher level

suiryuu VS puri puri prisoner, who would win?

Puri. He'd gross Suriyuyu way too much for the dude to fight right.

>Sweet Mask that high
oh no no no bros

pretty decent list, but some things would need correction:
-metal knight should go to who knows, most of his power is implied more than displayed
-amai mask higher than atomic samurai? the latter has much better showings, and his atomic slash is definitely better than any technique shown by AM
-until he actually properly deals with a dragon level, PPP should be high demon

Attached: 1445737370571.png (442x341, 182K)

So youre saying despite being weaker and at a disadvantage she managed to pull a win from the hat because of her experience, planning and cunning? That doesnt sound like a jobber to me user

God i want to suck her tits so much

has the studio been confirmed? don't tell me it will be JC again

Its the only fight she looked decent in other fights she doesn't show this at all. Even jobbers can have one moment of non jobbing

I was asking if he was the guy who said the 3 swordfags are insane given someone mentioned the webcomic.

>Same with Rhino Wrestler who's entire gimmick is he tests the guys he fights against, assigning them points; Iaian only got to a max of 60, right?
Iaian got 69 points while giving himself the handicap of aiming at Rhino Wrestlers horn.
Rhino Wrestler doesn't hold back he just rates the attacks.

Also where was it implied that Melzargard was holding back?

I was talking about the "S-class is insane" bit, where it's mentioned that Amai Mask and the three swordsmen are also on S-Class level. The narrator says it, not a character.

while they are really good, the swordsmen don't hold a candle to AM

I hole they're wise enough to know better

I'll give them that the last two episodes, the last one especially, were surprisingly solid in terms of quality, so if they abandon their retarded overloaded schedules and give the stuff more time it might be at least decent

I don't remember the panel reading like that but maybe my memory is just bad

>have the contract for 3 years
>make all the episodes in 4 months
>make half of the episodes while the anime airs
now that's epic!

If you use the 3 years for making the episodes you cant take on new contracts and since nips are too domesticated to care about quality there is no downside. The whole system is fucked

To be fair to J.C. Staff its not there fault they where given animation rights 3 years before the manga had enough content to animate
It is there fault that they didn't get it done in enough time to making it look good thou
season one wasn't given more time then an average animation production and look how it turned out

Attached: 1553179155618.gif (225x127, 846K)

difference is S01 was handled by an actually competent studio

obviously they can't animate parts that weren't drawn in the manga yet (since EC didn't exist in the WC)
but they really roasted their own ass by making it all in the last stretch while they had like 8 other projects
though this won't stop the blurays from selling well

It was the staff not studio. JC just doesn't have any good staff and the one they gave us was terrible besides aoki, that other animator and the freelancers. Not having Kubota on board and instead as character design was the biggest blow.

>It was the staff not studio.
>JC just doesn't have any good staff
so you'll agree that by default madhouse is a superior studio

Madhouse is superior to JC.(really its not hard to be) but the staff for OPM mad it great not madhouse itself. JC they usually have piss poor quality and it seems their higher ups are more involved with their projects considering how they didn't want freelancers to post their cuts of episodes.

Attached: 1565707142301.png (444x440, 96K)

People exaggerate her strength she only had such a high score against Rhino wrestlers because needle star moved his weapon at the same time she hit it

I consider Rhino Wrestler "base demon". If a character can't beat him they're A class level at best.

Sorry but I don't see why you are being so autistic about the difference between staff and studio, it's like saying that Ferraris are good and then be like "it was who designed it that made it good". Yeah technically it's correct but it's the company which sets the standards of their output..

What would happen in a fight between Golden S and abandonedment bang?

Attached: ''BangColoredMangaAvi.png (343x523, 415K)

I guess, but really they fucked up big time with S2. JC was already a red flag but the staff was an even bigger one... We can't have nice things.(well we did...until we didn't)

Attached: dcsp7f4-5dcc0772-d7c7-47a7-838b-d92071103c33.jpg (707x1000, 333K)

JC Staff had a full year between the release of volume 16 and their assigned air date. A YEAR. No matter what people tell me about how studios operate and how JC Staff is always making three series at the same time, there's no fucking way they couldn't have started animating earlier than they did.

Golden S would win hands down, Amai Mask said that even if they all worked together there chances of victory would be slim. Now prime abandonment Bang ont he other hand might be different story.

Attached: 1554649687742.jpg (960x467, 71K)

>MadHouse
>Competent
dont be fucking dumb
animation are made by people not studios
the director was the problem, J.C has made great anime and madhouse has made shit

>but they really roasted their own ass by making it all in the last stretch while they had like 8 other projects
I don't think there is any evidence to support the idea that J.C gave OPM any less time then any other animation production
and might have been given less time cause of the production committee but thats hardly J.C fault and even that isn't backed by any evidence
the only thing we do know is that they gave OPM a shit tier director that had no clue was he was doing and has never made anything worth while and never directs anything

>JC Staff had a full year between the release of volume 16 and their assigned air date
Thats a normal amount of time for animation productions
If anything it might be on the shorter amount of time given to an animation productions
Again, the problem was the person running the ship not the time they were given

Attached: 1552919280476.png (720x719, 675K)

Great list.
Shit pictures though.

You sure you mean the last one? The only good ones in my mind were the 3rd and 11th episodes, and even then the 11th still wasn't that good.

>abandonment
First time i heard about this, what is it?

>CE displays some of the most asspull overpowered DBZ bullshit with his robot
>mid dragon
if this was about the webcomic i'd agree

No, it's fair. His mecha is super limited in time.

It's a breathing technique that significantly boosts Bang's power.

Garou also learned it.

Attached: Bang_Abandonment.png (340x200, 84K)

I haven't seen anything good form JC staff. All I see is that they do comedies or light novel crap.

Its only been named in the Encyclopedia though, but was what Bang used against Melzargard to get the last one, was about to pull against Elder and with which he powered up to oneshot Fuhrer/Gums. Garou himself i think used it definitely against Orochi before getting trashed, and it was his "Breathing technique" when against Saitama.

Bang didn't use it against Melzargard.

Attached: 74354322_p3.jpg (1240x1753, 1.5M)

>comedies can't be good
>Light novels adaptations are all crap
God I hate shounen fags
Fuck moot for allowing Naruto thread

Attached: minoru car.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Ah ok i think i remember it being mentioned in the saitama fight. Thx, have a fubs

Attached: 0F16AC9A-7D4A-470E-BB27-052C4980D2C3.jpg (780x1228, 115K)

Does Fujitora have any chance of getting Saitama as a boyfriend?

There is no Fujitora in opm

can't wait for King to just scare the shit out of all of them

Does Fuboki have any chance of getting Saitama as a boyfriend?

I never said comedies aren't good I'm saying theirs aren't or their light novels adaptations. I barely even read or watch shonen.

No she is too weak

Attached: Strong.png (180x295, 25K)

No. Why would she? She already gave a bad impression to him and does nothing but want him in her group. She's not even a friend. No one has a chance to be in any relationship with Saitama that's intimate.

Attached: 1555442892797.png (600x1700, 721K)

>I barely even read
I can tell
Konosuba was really good and Toradora is the best love story ever told
My only point was that they have made good shows, not that all there shows are good

>No one has a chance to be in any relationship with Saitama that's intimate.
Except King

Attached: King in a duel for honor.png (570x248, 119K)

Pretty fucking cool.

Was konosuba by them? I thought they were only in charge of the movie. Saw toradora wasn't impressed
I mean boyfriend and girlfriend intimate not just as a friend.

>I barely even read
>Saw toradora wasn't impressed
every time

Also your right, I'm fucking retarded
They didn't have anything to do with konosuba beside making the movie thats not even out yet
I don't know why thought they where in charge of konosuba, guess I'm dumbass

Pretty sure his name is Forte if I remember correctly.

This is by far the best one in your monster series yet, looks awesome

Just you wait til Genos gets a sex change, Saitama won't stand a change against robotic tits

Don't see how toradora has to do with me not reading or watching much shonen anymore. Also yeah I don't know why JC staff is in charge of their movie.

He'll more so see it as weird rather than being interested.

All you fucker talking about PL while forgetting that it was solved long ago

Attached: 20897FF8-A35F-4D01-B348-2F9792FDDC4B.jpg (640x899, 239K)

at this point I fully believe Saitama is asexual
that's perfectly fine with me

this is either cut-off, my glasses don't work anymore or Tanktopmaster is so much of a jobber he couldn't even make it into high tiger
cause I'm not seeing him

>Beefcake on the same level as the ninja bros
>100 eyed octopus as mid demon
>Boros' minions not on the same level
"Solved"

Agree with everything, except Handsome Mask. He had a much better performance than Atomic Samurai in the MA arc.

He doesnt have any sex drive and is too dumb to think about the implications of women hitting on him or even realize at all

Attached: x24.png (1600x1138, 2.37M)

Is Boros still the strongest Monster?
or is spoiler garo stronger

I doubt women would get interested. Most people find him weird looking or just plain. If someone did they would be put off by his attitude and personality.

Since One says it would be a hell of a fight between them and didn't declare a winner it seems they are the same level so they are the strongest enemies so far.

boros honestly has the stronger feats.
the amount of energy it takes to literally kick someone from within earths atmosphere into the moon in the matter of seconds is astronomical.

> much better performance
Nah. Atomic had better destructive power, SM was better at stalling.

>If someone did they would be put off by his attitude and personality.
This is very true. People have a basic sort of expectation about another person based purely on looks and social standing.
if that person somehow breaks the mold and doesnt live up to that appearance and expected social standing, most people get weirded out just on instinct. They dont usually question that instinct either, they just back away and dont express interest again

It's hard to tell because Garou is a crybaby that doesn't want to kill people

Aliens aren’t people user.

what was up with that? why go so far teasing a potential redemption for this guy then just have him get taken out like a normal monster?

bigot

I can't wait for incels to discover Fuhrer Ugly's existence

>make women scream
>ugly heart
sounds about right

Murata is always praised for drawing hot girls, but fucking hell is he good at drawing intimidating men.

he's also praised for drawing hot men

Attached: pcszrqv3JT1ulsr1so1_1280.jpg (783x1080, 167K)

Why didn't Nomura give us a lewd cover in the last update?

Attached: 1565116363878.jpg (738x1138, 626K)

Will it ever be revealed who/what gave him his powers?

I never said he was being hit on i said that in The eventuality that it did happen he would probably not notice and secondly not care

Well probably get more once the focus shifts towards the esper sisters again. that being said i want to give tatsumaki a tongue bath

Probably, i and many other people think that GOD is the final boss

I know.

How do we know he's even still alive?

Attached: 4gun06jd8pb31.jpg (720x1112, 344K)

he's god

Don't know but we know he was active two gears ago when he fights Elder.

bump

Attached: 4PqyTsU.jpg (1440x1986, 1.09M)

>win
>deflecting one blast from Rover while stating that she can't block the next one

What is she proposing?

Attached: 67761460_p0.jpg (1125x2000, 394K)

>what if we kill the tatsumaki?

Attached: 1565062816464.jpg (852x768, 110K)

do you think the garou fans can even read or comprehend whats going on in the manga?

maybe they are just 8 years old. we need to know how old these people are.

>mr super instincts couldn't sense a basic attack from behind
lol fucking loser

its a standard metal knight unit. bofoy has tons of them.

Where's Saitama in all this?

That money is getting absolutely soaked.

and he worked with bofoy as an assistant for years. he knows metal and mecha and robots.

it's natures money laundry

he was literally centimeters away from dying
Zenko was the only thing keeping him from getting killed
thank you Zenko, if you hadn't shown up this whole arc would have been a lot shorter
garou's pretty lucky sometimes

Attached: 658a9934a15fd13cda2ccc33ff33fd2f.gif (540x509, 25K)

Even so he's not a frontline type hero. Him and zombeiman have said they mostly do either support missions or strategies

Are you referring to my post about Metal Bat and Garou? If so please tell me what didn't I comprehend, faggot.

a scientist and a detective are perfect front line material in a borderline war, what are you saying?
Zombieman can just pull himself back together
and CE- well, I hope he's an orphan

Attached: D2G0W3AVAAA02PK.jpg (2048x1510, 344K)

Child Emperor called it "the" MK unit. So definitely not.

Preview of the next one, also.

Attached: 554B60DC-1D95-4144-AB43-A24C5CD71060.png (2224x1668, 2.32M)

garou got cocky and turned his back on metal bat when garou thought metal bat was knocked out / defeated.

so its not a fucking sneak attack, its cockyness that lost garou the fight.

and this is from mr sneak attack king garou that sneak attacks : all of bangs students, watchdog man, metal bat, saitama (buying wig), king, saitama (after dine and dash) etc.

Shoo shoo pedophile

That doesn't look like Fubuki giving Tatsumaki a shoulder rub.

which poor translation of the manga are you reading, friend?

No, you don’t understand, It’s obviously not a sneak attack when Garou does it, it’s just their fault for not seeing it coming. Now for Metal Bat’s case he’s obviously being a massive coward byattcking Garou in the back.

she's done something to my low dragon

to be fair, the other guy said "attack from the back" and not "sneak attack" i misread.
but what kind of idiot turns his back in a fight? this is why garou lost to royal ripper too.

That's my line.

Attached: 26.png (904x1300, 556K)

Today I'm not talking about why Garou turned his back, whether Garou is a sneak attacking faggot too, or how much of a pussy MB is for attacking him after Garou gave him mercy when he was KO on the ground. So idk why you bring any of that up. Maybe you are the one that lacks comprehension.
Today I'm talking about why it's laughable to base MB's "dragon level strength" on him attacking someone that is paying ZERO attention to him, after performing as bad as he did, which are objective descriptions of the events that happened in the manga.

>boros titties
Oh that's hot

They literally stated that themselves that their work usually does not require them to be in the front lines and so they usually aren't.

Attached: D7W7ig5XsAEHJwP.jpg (950x1343, 167K)

>after Garou gave him mercy
Woah Garou is such a great guy.

Attached: ODkAwG5.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Attached: 5.jpg (800x1138, 282K)

Even criminal scum like Garou can show mercy sometimes.

I tried some sarcasm

interesting that he does undercover work
>Just ignore me, the s-class hero, pretend you didn't see me
shouldn't/can't monsters sense humans or is Zombieman the worlds best hide and seek player?

Attached: zombieman.png (719x843, 726K)

it's not like they have some kind of super nose. It's more likely undercover like with how he found Genus' shop.

it's terribly low res and the picture that was used for him is bad, but he's in between awakened cockroach and face ripper in high demon

Don't know but I know The vampire didn't notice him being a monster of the famous monster playing human until after the bullets part of their fight. He probably goes undercover by not wearing his typical clothes or just does like he did The ape and just follows monsters and gather Intel like that

no damn way Gatling is demon tier. He's high tiger.

Attached: __tatsumaki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_adsouto__sample-cd99f66db999e5e1695b9ebd4bf3b04f.jpg (850x1202, 282K)

I wasn’t referring to rover but to psykos

Hot

What the fuck do you mean "King isn't strong". He's the strongest man on the planet. It's been stated over and over speedreader

Such a big difference from the webcomic rankings which go more like

>Top S
Blast, Tatsumaki, Metal Knight
>High S
Bang, Darkshine, Flash
>Middle S
Atomic, Genos, Sweet Mask, Pig God
>Low S
Metal Bat, Pri Pri Prisoner, Tank Top, Child Emperor's backpack
>A and lower
Zombieman, Child Emperor by himself, King
>Unknown
Drive Knight, Watchdog Man

There Atomic has absolutely no means to fight BS and when he loses his sword he's an absolute joke that can't fight.
Pig God has almost no panel time or direct combat means but he has high durability and can digest high Dragon monsters so it's doubtful if he belongs in low.
Metal Bat is a noncharacter with zero fights.
Zombieman regenerates much, much slower.
Child emperor only kills a far weaker chickenman in 5 seconds and moves on, he's just a child with a strong backpack and unimpressive combat ability.

Smolsumaki

Attached: 1557013435480.png (540x777, 130K)

why are you rating CE on his own? if you're going to do that either rate everyone without their main gimmick or rate no one like that.

What a cutie

Because unlike shitter Atomic Samurai who is less useful that a C-Class without his sword, and every other hero who have their own strengths, CE at least stayed in the battlefield to try to help, but only his backpack has any power, he's just a child wearing an S-Class backpack, intelligence and other contributions aside.

>who is less useful that a C-Class without his sword

Attached: 125.jpg (800x1138, 361K)

>less useful than a c class without sword
>effortlessly turns a wolf/tiger into chunks with a toothpick
ok

>talking about how different the webcomic handles characters like atomic samurai or child emperor
>"hehe i will post examples from the manga to show him"
Well shit, I just got told.

>he's an absolute joke that can't fight.
Did you miss the small detail that his disciples, the ones he cares the most, were being threatened by the strongest foe the heroes had ever faced? Maybe that will give you a clue to why he didn't immediately jump at Garou.

I think what a lot of people don't understand is that aside from maybe Bofo and Child Emperor, the majority of the S class are incredibly powerful superhumans. Their equipment makes them capable of more but they can still perform without it. Metal Bat and Atomic Samurai wouldn't become powerless if their weapons were lost. They'd just be incapable of slaying city razing eldritch gods. They could still probably brawl demons to death and roflstomp tiger/wolf shitters. I'm sure that Bang and Darkshine would benefit somewhat from the use of weapons even though their main focus and style of fighting is fisticuffs. They perform well without using weapons because they bare minimum are super humans. The S class are the humans aside from Saitama who seem to come closer to breaking their limiters than anyone else until Garou came along.
Ironically, Genos would be the most fucked over hero if you made the rule that no equipment was allowed as the only organic human part of Genos is his brain. Bofoi and CE could go through some tank top training or some other bullshit to become strong enough to eliminate basic tigers in CQC without much trouble as seen with what those B and A class were capable of.

nice blogpost

Attached: 1514602076463.gif (500x375, 756K)

If you want webcomic, here you have webcomic. Can a c-class dodge 2 water jets from ENW at the same time?

Attached: 232653.jpg (319x438, 54K)

And who was threatening his disciples here? He stood and watched the entire time, except for that one moment when he joined Pig God in distracting ENW. PIG GOD.
Garou was calling him out for leaving most of the work to the others just because he had no sword. There's no justifying it, just accept the fact that webcomic AS is a completely different entity than manga AS.

Attached: bitch atomic samurai unironically d-class.jpg (600x848, 167K)

He litterally joined to help right after this scene you retard.

Their fucking opponents there were Black Sperm and ENW, both of them immune to physical damage. As long as Mask stalled while Child Emperor explained the plan to king he literally had nothing to do, and the moment Mask needed help both him and Pig God did their best to help.
Manga AS will most likely do the same in those scenes. Because it's not a matter of wether he can fight; but the about circumstances.

What Webcomic chapter did the latest Manga chapter finish on?

Attached: 1565176716022.gif (606x700, 463K)

He neither sneak attacked or attacked from the back any of the people you listed, except wdm. You could say he attacked wdm from the back but wdm was not described as human by him and was implied to be animalistic, so he'd sence the attack. Still, only that and nothing else could be considered a sneak attack.

MB he challenged directly, making it clear he's hostile and he fight is on. That's why the concept of "challenge" exists you fag. Saitama he thought challenged him the first time and was waiting for Garou to make a move. King he attacked from the front making the attack detectable for the strongest man on earth that sences everything. After dine and dash he jelled at Saitama demanding to get the guy's attention back at him. So again, no sneak attack, he made his hostily known and challenge known. And then you even added bangs students like an ultimate faggot. We didn't even see how he attacked them you pathetic crying faggot, so don't invent things.
From Sourface's flashback he just snapped and started attacking "unexpectedly", you can't ambush a horde of people that are sorounding you. You're mixing concepts like a traditional homosexual, learn the difference of concepts and how to logically judge and describe depicted situations.

Thanks, babe

Listen here you humongous retarded faggot, look at the timestamp and then at the post you're quoting:
>except for that one moment when he joined Pig God in distracting ENW
There is nothing you can bring up that I haven't considered because there is absolutely no way you can make a point that webcomic and manga AS are equal. Your best chance is to touch on a tangent by proving CE is at least A-Class in physical stats to dodge the water jets which still changes nothing about the fundamental differences between the two versions. AS left Sweet Mask to fight on his own because he lost his sword, and only joined after a while but only to distract ENW so fucking King could use his ultimate hellfire blast. There is no amount of manga panels that you can post that will change how useless Atomic was for most of the fight in the webcomic, only ONE can change that by rewriting it.
>and the moment Mask needed help both him and Pig God did their best to help.
Yes, after Sweet Mask fought for a while. And when he finally joined the fight it was as a distraction, not a fighter. At least Flashy Flash can fight hand to hand and kill Demon and possibly stronger monsters. At this point there have been so many changes and buffs to AS, CE and others in the manga that the situation might unfold differently, but for now he was a complete joke there.

you're welcome, pal

>and only joined after a while

We have no indication of how long it took before he joined. Could have been litterally one minute, the time for Atomic to check on his students.

I wish her and do-s ended up as frenemies

I was arguing your retarded point that he's less useful than a c-class. Here, have a pic of an a-class fag getting rekt by a water jet. Oh, and Child Emperor was writhing in agony on the ground while AS still dodged the jets.

Attached: a-class.jpg (720x278, 63K)

This is some fucking COPE

He lost all motivation after witnessing what they did to season 2.

>lel GOT EM AHAHA
cope

A hero that has absolutely no idea of what ENW is or can do. AS still got holes shot through him, you can see one here, and CE got less than Pig God. CE also fought it for a longer time earlier. Your one and only hope really is to prove CE has A+ stats.

Hopefully never, if it’s gonna get the same treatment as season 2.

>And when he finally joined the fight it was as a distraction, not a fighter.
Because the situation required distractions, not fighters. Did you miss the part where I tell you that both ENW and Black Sperm are immune to physical damage? AS isn't going to punch ENW like a retard. Or join Mask when he has Black Sperm under control by himself. Think about the goddamn context for fucks sake.

CE fighting him earlier is irrelevant because AS was also in a shit state from fighting Sperm. CE says himself his eye can't track the jets. He was dodging on luck and that's why he fell first. We'll see in the manga redraw how many holes AS really has. The art is too messy to see clearly.

>Did you miss the part where I tell you that both ENW and Black Sperm are immune to physical damage?
Didn't stop Mask from fighting both, keeping them off the rest of the heroes or hostage. At least share the load and don't wait until Mask is under heavy pressure.
>Think about the goddamn context for fucks sake.
The context also includes AS himself lamenting about the fact that he can't fight without his sword.

>Those dubs
Checked

Attached: Checksumaki.png (183x305, 27K)

> Didn't stop Mask from fighting both
Didn’t really have the time to since the rest hurried to save his ass from ENW.

>Didn't stop Mask from fighting both, keeping them off the rest of the heroes or hostage
Someone had to do it, and he was doing it splendidly until ENW started shooting. There is no reason for AS to join asides from your friendly load-sharing that Mask neither asks nor wants.
>AS himself lamenting about the fact that he can't fight without his sword.
*Lamenting he can't be as useful as he'd be with a sword. That doesn't mean he can't fight.

>frenemies
>monster

user, we need to have a talk.

Attached: 1561634004034.png (1866x1028, 1.4M)

>posts a monster
I don't get the joke

>greatest A class hero
>monster

So this is the mind of a monster lover.

Attached: 1555561475214.png (548x694, 122K)

t. guy who literally just called a monster the greatest A class hero

SEETHING GAROU FANBOY

you can see metal bat didnt expect garou to attack him.
youtube.com/watch?v=6PU_Sp4ABHI
king as well had a look of fear/surprise on him.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LH3USdk424

holy shit garou fags are fucking retarded. two sneak attacks this fuck just does sneak attacks all day.

Attached: moving the goalposts.png (747x646, 108K)

>t.Garou.

>challenge known
btw dumbfuck, a challenge has to be accepted. "challenge accepted" otherwise its a sneak attack.

Mask's dick would've demonsterfied her nice and quick

New chapter when?

Attached: 1565144210349.jpg (640x744, 148K)

Not to mention the scale of his final attack. Even though Saitama obviously dwarfed it, the blowback from the blast could be seen across the planet, and if he wasn't bullshitting about how powerful the attack would be if it hit, he'd have ended all life on Earth, if not destroyed it outright.

>If OPM characters were designed in the late 70's/early 80's

ONE is on a hiatus because laziness
Murata next week

Thinking about that time you got bitched out by a human?

Attached: 5.jpg (600x799, 85K)

Love this artist OPM x Dragonball. The hercule satan chapter seems lile someyhing saitama would do for him by losing on purpose. Well just his art in general.

Attached: 090.jpg (600x799, 431K)

Oh, was there a second one? I've only seen the Vegeta one.

please keep DB out of OPM threads even if you're discussing some fanwank crossover

Fix the iris. He looks crossed eyed.

He is basically that. The fact that he was so obsessed over his threat level, and that he wasn't disappointed that it was Demon, shows that there was even a chance that he was Tiger.

What do you even think you know about art? I know a WHOLE LOT more than you, fucking amateur. Do you seriously think you can try to correct me? Who has gotten retweeted by Murata? Who get tons of easy money from dumb futafags on my Patreon? Laughable.

Three actually. He did one continuing this where Saitama enters a tournament and faces off against Buu. Buu loses to ring out due to Saitama's force of his punches but he did take one into the gut and ofc course regen. Saitama fought Mr satan next but did a king like moment and had Mr Satan beat him with a kick. Another one was Cooler vs the gang and saitama haponed to be there also Geno's fought cooler with 16's body given yo him by bulma. There's also one where Dr wheelo hunts king and saitama intervenes and kills his soilders.

>Geno's fought cooler with 16's body given yo him by bulma.
As in Genos' consciousness was controlling 16's body? That would be pretty busted, all things considered. Genos is way more bloodthirsty than 16 is.

Put down the phone for a single goddamn hour you twat, your typos are giving me a headache

Not like that. He attacks his head onto 16's body. He does pretty ok against base Cooler.
It is down though.

Attached: nPoTq.png (665x960, 203K)

He actually looks pretty cool like that, not gonna lie. Although I wager he ends up losing to final form Cooler because of not being used to the body or whatever, even though that body should be able to stomp Cooler's final form no problem?

ooh did I step on your fragile ego, user? Look again. He's crossed eyed plain and simple.

He does attempt to fight him mid transformation to final form but cooler still gets it and damages him. He still has the body just lost an arm and some parts of his face.

Buu and saitama fight its pretty much how a I see a fight between them would go. Buu loses but he doesn't mind and it seems he had fun.

Attached: sAuK7HH.png (728x971, 680K)

>just lost an arm
Of fucking course he did

Attached: Mc5zFEU.png (595x330, 190K)

He still had his whole body so its an improvement. I forgot the artist did a little chapter of training Saitama vs some Frieza goons where he beats spme of them but still struggles and piccolo saves him. Piccolo uses clothes beam and tries to dream him the great saiyan man but Saitama didnt like it and tried to leave.

Attached: x7.png (1000x1427, 978K)

>thinking some larping loser is the actual artist
You've been had user

If her coach offers his ass soaked briefs as a reward maybe

>It is down though
How in the FUCK do you typo Genos as Geno's without autofill cancer then? Are your hands separate from your brain or are you phisically impaired and using speech-to-text for those posts?

fucking kek

I'm just using my fingers as I'm lying on my bed right now. Plus was playing a game previously.

Attached: nPYRO.png (671x960, 159K)

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: 49171581_p0.jpg (896x1280, 405K)

Mungus has a home? I thought bots weren't real

Yes I live in a house, well more or less an apartment, if that's hard to believe.

Attached: fPHvjB7_d.jpg (640x913, 80K)

Amai Mask is stronger than Atomic Samurai

>atomic slashes you

Attached: OnePunchMan-Episode2-Omake-2.gif (500x281, 751K)

If Amai Mask slapped MB's sister for being an unsufferable brat, MB would get the strongest power up in the serie and become Boros-tier.

MB is one of the most underrated heroes when it comes to powerlevel

How the hell do you afford an apartment if you're always on here

I go to work. Its just that there's not much to do with my position. So I have a lot of free time.

>him after Garou gave him mercy
The only mercy granted was Zenko saving him from a blunt trauma lobotomy.

>Unable to turn back to Earth, Sweet Mask eventually stopped thinking

OTP

Attached: 72291754_p0.png (1200x1600, 1.13M)

Is strength and speed really the only super powers human has? The only exceptions are Zombieman, Tatsumaki/Fubuki and Pig God, I guess.

how can anyone like Fubuki over the superior sister

start out as lonely friends who talk occasionally, then start hanging out to be less lonely, then the handholding begins

Ninjas have Ninjutsu

One punch man = second strongest character atm + 1

There are many others if you actually pay attention. Not as diverse as Western superheroes but it's not just Strength and Speed.

I honestly still prefer the webcomic version of this arc, the passing of the manga is too slow and overcharge.

>the passing of the manga is too slow and overcharge
What did he mean by this?

i wonder

Attached: 1kxxh6w.jpg (699x1004, 225K)

Attached: 1565097609522.jpg (2048x2048, 493K)

Thank you for making my point.

Attached: cp5G4fm.jpg (824x965, 68K)

Attached: 1565132514424.png (800x1138, 553K)

Attached: ae52za91oe231.png (520x767, 397K)

cuteys

Attached: 1561719976518.jpg (1066x1600, 183K)

Based and Cthulhupilled

how do we know that Saitama and Blast aren't the same person?

Attached: saitama is not blast.jpg (3840x8640, 3.13M)

Is this an edit?

Attached: 38f6be3a91ecf817ffb0addf5d930523.jpg (736x1219, 243K)

Attached: onepunch_man_142_123.jpg (1530x1138, 222K)

No. Murata decided to add a bra for the final drawing.

That was the original Murata made
It wasn't cleared for use in the manga, so he retooled it to be what you posted
Some chink fuck got the original as a prize for being such a good fanboy or something.

Why hasn't anyone done a proper redraw?
There is literally the perfect reference to work from.

S...Sonic is that you?

Attached: tumblr_puinzn1JuX1x2mcf9o1_540.gif (540x336, 1.37M)

I want her to crush my head between her thighs like a watermelon, killing me instantly

Attached: boner_of_the_year.jpg (401x333, 116K)

I WANT TO SEE THE HI RES VERSION OF IT AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 240240171.jpg (920x680, 146K)

Attached: 1563104288098.png (592x943, 467K)

I'd redraw it, but the shading intimidates me.

Saitama travels through time and finds himself in the past, at this point he has already grown his hair back and assumes the mantle of Blast. Once his past self starts the hero association he becomes the No.1 hero for a few years and then learns how to travel forward in time back to where he belongs.

>time travel to retcon
yawn

To add onto that, Blast rescued Tats from that facility when she was a child. Its been at least 15-20 years since then.

Attached: xx1313.jpg (600x848, 128K)

ahem

FUCK INFERIOR RACES AND FUCK SUIRYU

I love how ONE's tatsumaki always looks stoned out of her fucking mind

Someone post the page of her crushing that watermelon monster with her thighs so someone else (totally not me) can say "god I wish that were me"

user you have to try, for all of us.

Okay as long as you promise it won't be you

Attached: 6d7.png (1720x1564, 1.97M)

Is it confirmed on who the animation studio will be for season 3?

Attached: 1565237186609.jpg (708x982, 316K)

I'll try sometime this weekend, but no promises as to the quality

Would you happen to be the same user who did that tats cover edit?

I would happen to be the same user, yes.

god I wish ONE would update the webcomic regularly.

Nice.

God bless you user

Can Captain Mizuki do something against my wife? Also, we discuss fit girls.

Attached: D6bhWuiUEAA7Ifx.jpg (1153x1622, 219K)

Glad to see you guys liked it
I've just recently started to frequent these threads, so I'll start to do redraws as the manga updates

Fucking based
Didn't there used to be another user who used to do redraws as well?

there was those gifs that were made in these threads, and some nude edits too.

Someone should put an imgur album together of all these

Mizuki would stomp whoever the fuck that is.

KEK'd surprisingly hard at this

No way. Mizuki is just a normal human.

I don't get why anyone thinks that Zenko wouldn't work if MB was female, its still gap moe because Bad would still be a hardass

Attached: 1560726066860.jpg (599x477, 77K)

Because you're a degenerate.

there are few women in this world that I would eat out. She is one of them.

?

Attached: 1560726823030.jpg (943x1200, 127K)

too bad she isn't in this world, right user

DEGENERATE

if liking femMB is wrong, I don't want to be right

Attached: 1557245015886.jpg (679x342, 85K)

Her pussy is probably bigger than your head.

This is my wife and she will be a mommy soon

Attached: EBn0e1bUYAAOvGH_orig.jpg (1506x2126, 337K)

Metal bat is only 17, faggot.

>there are people who say THIS looks like a child

16 is legal in my country and 14 is legal in Japan
besides you don't have to white knight her, she doesn't even exist in canon let alone in reality

DEGENERATE

she can look after herself

>third worlder
That explains it

tatsumommy

Attached: EADUtSIUwAAzDH3_orig.jpg (1447x2126, 231K)

New thread?

>Mizuki is just a normal human.
She is clearly superhuman.
C-Class is generally peak human strenght.

Attached: 1555661295779.jpg (800x1138, 373K)

needs to be more degenerate tatsumaki porn

JC staff said some shit on twitter about "more OPM" i dont know if that about season 3 but i hope its not them

no, it's not even announced or confirmed to be happening yet. wait a year or two and check again

They spent the same amount of money on both seasons, so there's no incentive to stick with JC if their budget is static.

based
was going to post this

Garou literally announced his intention to fight to MB beforehand and ran straight into King's face. That is not "sneak" attacking but the exact opposite, you actual retard. The fact that MB literally has the intelligence of 3 points out of 10 and King is a fraud with no actual fighting capabilities to even see Garou bum-rushing him straight up have absolutely nothing to do with Garou. Not like MB was sneaky either when he went to strike at Garou's back, rather than sneaky he's simply a hemorrhaging faggot with no self-control in a fight unless his little sister is there to hold his fucking hand. Garou controls himself, by himself.

Are Garoufags all this cringy?

I know for a fact that shitposters like you are always cringy, doesn't matter what character is being discussed but Garou seems to have a special effect on your devastated anus.

Seems like you're the only one focused on anuses, dumbass.

Not my problem that you're constantly shitposting and exposing your bleeding asshole. You can't even pretend to have a normal conversation without crying about some character fag or rather the character himself destroying your abused behind.

>Garoufag didn't recognize Garou quote
Confirmed troll

>That is not "sneak" attacking but the exact opposite
The exact opposite would be to announce yourself as the hero hunter.

Shitpost less, acquire more buttpaste to treat your anus. If Garou has this effect on your asshole now while he's fucking sleeping, I'm afraid to even imagine how torn your ass is going to be when he inevitably wakes up.

Garou announced himself to MB and outright ran straight at King to attack him, supposedly the strongest man on earth. Literally the opposite of "sneak attacking", mongoloid.

it's litterally a sneak attack since MB wasn't looking.

It's literally not since Garou announced his intention to fight. MB being a retard, just like strongest hero King being too impotent to fight anyone for real are their own problems. Garou letting his guard down, ever, is also his own problem.

>It's literally not since Garou announced his intention to fight.
Still a sneak attack. MB obviously didn't have the hero hunter in mind.

Literally nothing you say will convince this retard.

No, it's not. It's the exactl opposite of being sneaky. Garou literally announced his intention to fight, straight up. It doesn't matter who he is, MB is too retarded to react to the invitation to fucking fight. MB's slowpoke 3/10 intelligence is his own issue.

>MB is too retarded to react to the invitation to fucking fight.
Or you know, he was too focused on the giant centipede destroying the city to think about a random thug.

MB's time management and underestimating anyone are is his own issues just like his 3/10 intelligence. Garou literally announced his intention to fight right fucking away. It's not "sneaky" you retard.

> could have just said "I'm the hero hunter"
> attacks while MB is talking with his back turned instead

MBfags are so retarded I almost want Garou to stop talking to heroes period and kill these faggots left and right like he rolled Reaper.

>like he rolled Reaper.
You mean like how he got fucked so hard by Reaper he couldn't walk straight.

Garou literally announced his intention to fight straight to MB, you mongoloid. Literally nothing sneaky. MB's low - way below even Golden Ball - intelligence is his own problem.

>insulting my nigga Golden Ball
Now you've gone too far.

Nah like when Garou just brutally killed Ripper instead of sharing a single word with him. Fags like you almost make me wish Garou brutally killed herofags without a word as well.

You mean when he SNEAK ATTACKED HIM YOU STUPID FUCK
Ripper fucking stomped Garou in a fair fight

then Saitama would have just killed him like a random monster.

I mean when Garou straight annihilated Ripper without any pleasantries. Not a word. Just went and killed him. Didn't even care if he got stabbed. He only cared about raping Ripper to death.
I swear I wish Garou approached and killed all herofags wordlessly like that too, if only because of seething shitters like you.

Garou'd have cleansed half the cast and made vast numbers of hero fags seethe to the point of aneurysm before that, and that's all that matters.

Until he glanced sideways at tatsumaki and got flung into the sun like the massive jobber he is

By the time he glances at Tatsumaki, she's a mere fucktoy for him to shit on.
Holy shit, Garou would have actually killed both Fubuki and Tatsumaki. And you would have SEETHED like a shitter. Glorious.

Where do you boiz read this

someone is thirsty for (you)s, I see.

Mangadex

Yeah, yourself. Here's another.
Shitposter-kun, I would never change Garou's disposition, but I swear just to give you an aneurysm I'd have loved to see him kill all hero fags including your gremlin waifu, without a single word. It's what you deserve.