Yea Forums draws - sugar song to bitter step

Original ED: youtube.com/watch?v=Z6sJn-x_fR4

Previous Yea Forums draws:
youtu.be/dOje7Ah7zzQ
youtu.be/G93bj1HARA4
youtu.be/myq-n9fqKaM
youtu.be/MwXgmXr4ZkA
youtu.be/UFMfYVlTow8

Make sure to claim your frames before you do them.
For the frames in green pick a character and follow them for the duration of the frames you choose, when you claim say the frames and the character, if you don't know their name say their position in the first frame they're in in your section.
As for deadlines, there aren't any but if it's been a few weeks since your claim and you haven't posted a wip then your frames will be reopened.
If you want to do inbetweens you can ask and I'll render them for you.
Please only draw the character not the background. On a similar note, if you think you have 0 artistic talent in the slightest and don't fancy trying your hand at drawing a character, you can draw a background, I'll add the spotlight, but as long as it has a floor in the same position as the original go wild.

Lastly here are the frames: mega.nz/#F!hDwBjYIA!ZuLdzfZp8YLwM5z6eysO7A

Attached: SSTBS4.jpg (2000x7000, 1.62M)

About the background thing, do you mind if I put a character on the background itself?

sure go for it

F O U R M O N T H S
O
U
R

M
O
N
T
H
S

M

If odds, I'm taking another frame

A

I forgot I claimed a frame. Also forgot how bad of an artist I am. Oh well here's 141

Attached: frame141.png (1280x720, 189K)

Beautiful economics user

And here I was thinking all the best artists had picked those frames based on last thread.

Are you implying that my boyfriend user is a bad artist?

I like it

YOUR boyfriend?user explain this

Yeah, you've got a problem with that, BITCH?

You did your best and that's what matters.

Of course I have a problem you harlot get away from my user

>harlot
Perfectly describes you. user is mine

takes one to know one

R

M

Different guy that above, asking about backgrounds -
Do we need to find a frame to be a background for or will you just put it wherever it fits? My concern is I don't want the flowers to cover up/ be covered up by the characters.
I'm still working on this, but that's a consideration for whether I should move/change stuff.

Attached: Background Frame.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

A

I'll find a place it fits usually but you can request a certain section to have it in if you'd like

K

Bump. Finish your frames.

Oh shit i forgot I was working on 197 D
I'll do it now, should be good by tomorrow or day after

guy from here.
here is my background.
I know you told us not to but I already did the spotlight
I still have the .psd file though, if you want me to move/delete it I can do it.

Attached: Background ft yui.png (1280x720, 3.52M)

A

Checked

bump

W

I