The fact that they didn't go out of their way to use Immigrant Song in the OP is a crime

The fact that they didn't go out of their way to use Immigrant Song in the OP is a crime. youtube.com/watch?v=y8OtzJtp-EM
Dumb nips don't know good, thematically fitting music when they hear it. Hell, the animation even syncs up with it pretty damn well already if you start the song at the right time.
Also Vinland Saga thread

Attached: Vinland.jpg (640x901, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wnj8zje5
files.catbox.moe/d5lznn.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know how fucking expensive it is to license A LED Zeppelin song. It would have costed more than the entire rest of the series combined.

Pretty sure led zepplin is the most expensive licensed music on earth since they own the rights themselves. Before them Michael Jackson owned the Beatles catalog and he was famous for being picky with it too since he already had more money than god.

Ok but let yourself dream for a second user, it would have been perfection

God dammit I wrote the subject in the name field, fucking kill me already

Youtube comment section-tier song suggestion. NEEEEEEEEEEEEE TORIKAETAETAN DAROUUUU

please kill yourself

Point to one other top-tier song that's literally about the viking invasions of england in the 10th century.
I'll wait.

The song doesn't have to be literally about its subject matter, you 2 digit moron.

>normieshit dadrock in my anime
no thanks you cuck

It was horrible in that thor ragnarok disgrace and it would be horrible here.
Your a dumbass.

This. OP's are mostly shit, but replacing it with expensive shit doesn't make it better.

>>normieshit dadrock

Attached: 1565087704449.png (454x520, 13K)

The OP is about Thorfinn's character, not the viking invasions in and of themselves.

>posting söyak on Yea Forums

you can take your shitty hipster tier opinions back to Yea Forums

Attached: AshenladdxTorukellu.png (1280x767, 586K)

I'm not the user you argued with to begin with. But I also don't believe that song fits. In my opinion, any kind of modern genre of music doesn't capture the atmosphere and sticks out like a sore thumb in any kind of a medieval setting. Ideally, it should probably be something instrumental that fits the historical period.

I agree with you
not every anime has to have licensed songs like Jojo does

Holy shit can you crossboarders shut up about your gay music picks. Even if the show is about vikings and "your ancestors" it's still ANIME, and nips pick their own songs to promote their bands. How fucking new and autistic do you have to be to still bitch about this?

That's kinda fitting on a meta level considering how many people missed the point during the first arc and got upset over Farmland Saga.

Unrelated. Should I read the manga or watch the anime?

bof

The anime. The manga is filled to the brim with unfunny jokes and refrences and its depiction of violence is glorified (which goes against its anti-war/violence message). Read this pastebin.com/wnj8zje5

Attached: 1#Somewherenothere.jpg (5760x3240, 3.79M)

I've not been keeping up. I was expecting Vinland Saga adaptation to be a Berserk '16 tier tragedy, is that not the case? It's actually good/decent?

This may be my gay opinion how they've adopted the story so far is better than the manga version.

They put a shit ton of effort in it, to say the least.

It's leagues above the most recent Berserk adaption. I read the manga beforehand but still was brought to tears in the most recent episode despite knowing exactly what will happen. You should definitely watch it, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Re-watching all the last 6 episodes,you really start to notice some how much subtle effort is put into the anime. Like how in the opening sea battle,Thors gets hit with an arrow to the shoulder and when he gets himself and a viking soldier thrown into the sea,you can hear and see the arrow being broken by the boat rail. Its little stuff like this that makes this so well crafted.
files.catbox.moe/d5lznn.mp4

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.49_[2019.08.01_20.47.12].jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

>unfunny jokes and refrences
there was only one reference and nobody hated it and you post your little pasta every thread

Kill yourself, it would have been retarded to use a song everyone knows.

It would have been cliche.

>was brought to tears in the most recent episode
Do people actually do this? I really don't get it.

>muh boomer rock
it's not even a good song, disregarding it doesn't even fit the theme. why are you retarded?

Yes,people have human emotions. Real mind boggling stuff.

>yea lets use this western song that's not even related to anything in the show
I bet you're the type of person to think up some anime idea and then post it in one of those "post your anime ideas" thread. Fuck off.

Attached: shimakaze alice.jpg (716x1113, 103K)

Haha yeah that song was so cool in thor, let's have for anything viking related. Damn I love marvel

Maybe you're having too many emotions if you cry at that. Are you a woman?

>Are you a woman?
What if I am?

Being a woman is pretty gay, so it's understandable you cry when watching cartoons.

>Being a cunnylet
LMAO:ing you m*Nnoids.

Someone do a shitty amv with it and the OP.