Kimetsu no Yaiba

TOC is out so chapter 170 spoilers should be appearing soon. Fellow manga readers, are you enjoying the attention Kimetsu is getting lately?

TOC
The Promised Neverland (Cover & LCP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
One Piece
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu!! (CP)
Jujutsu Kaisen
Chainsaw Man
Ultramarine Battle by Furuta Seiran (Oneshot/47p/CP)
Black Clover
We Never Learn (CP)
act-age
Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings
Samurai 8 Hachimaruden
Kamio Yui wa Kami wo Yui
Saigo no Saiyuuki (END)
Tokyo Shinobi Squad
Beast Children
Futari no Taisei

Attached: Kimetsu color page.png (1381x1077, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ufotable/status/1161145710995099648
cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2370717
sportsci.org/encyc/agingex/agingex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KX5asz_a2eg
youtu.be/kH-UqaoJpD8?t=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will end at chapter 200 so hopefully I don't need to see it getting smothered in shit by fortnite dung.

>Chapter 163

Attached: _20190813_120730.jpg (960x615, 154K)

Guess Japan didn't throw a bitch fit about Douma dying like the fags on Yea Forums did

Soon

Attached: IMG_20190809_214138.jpg (972x1215, 141K)

soon

Attached: 1565672098102.png (643x478, 340K)

>Thank you for watching #demonslayer #鬼滅の刃 and following us. We are currently learning how to communicate with you, all around the world.
>Gracias , 謝々,Спасибо, Grazie, Merci, Kiitos, Danke schön ,
>Cám ơn , Terima kasih, 감사합니다
شكرا
>Teşekkürler, Obrigado, ขอบคุณ ครับ.
twitter.com/ufotable/status/1161145710995099648

Did they not expect it to blow up worldwide, or what?

nice

the battle might have been questionable but that chapter was good

Attached: EAgJMDUUwAABloy.jpg (1780x2640, 321K)

Nice angle you are going with there.

Right in the feels.
>Himejima is going to be joining them soon
I can't handle all this heartbreak

I hope the manga threads remain comfy because the anime ones are a lost cause.

Nyamu nyamu

Attached: IMG_20190813_013117.jpg (2894x4093, 1.06M)

Douma's anticlimactic death was kino, he had been hyped since Red Light District arc and died like a bitch to some literally whos because he couldn't keep his pride and perversions under control so decided to absorb the pillar who specialized in poison. Top fucking kek 200IQ move there.

I do agree that Inosuke's backstory was shit writing tho. So convenient, so hamfisted and rushed. I think Wani thought she had developed Tanjiro and Zenitsu a lot in that arc and left inosuke a bit forgotten but she didn't execute it well.

Don't worry they will the shitposters and animeonly fags don't actually read the source material

Wani good at come up with great element but would be better for those elements to have time to develop.

so it's pretty much assured that this author has a bondage fetish right?

>Fellow manga readers, are you enjoying the attention Kimetsu is getting lately?
no

>Saigo no Saiyuuki (END)
Wasted potential

Attached: 1558140826115.jpg (353x363, 15K)

Agreed, Zenitsu's fight with Kaigaku was very fast but since his backstory with him had been established ages ago back in the Spider arc and Zenitsu had been brooding about something some chapter before, it was still good,

With Inosuke it was just some random and very convenient flashback. I mean, the demon who killed his mother could have been anyone, Wani chose Douma because whatever. And it's not that the backstory itself was bad but it needed some time to develop as you say.

Maybe Wani wanted Inosuke to get serious but the editor thought Shinobu's death wasn't enough to make him completely pissed?

This series has pretty decent style but mediocre substance.
It's pretty rushed and sometimes info is just given because it's needed. It lacks fluidity.

I hope in her next series she'll focus more on storyboarding and pacing.

With how emotional ufotable has made some of the sequences I really don't think I'm ready for the next arc to be animated.

Attached: rr.png (959x1400, 870K)

Just ignore.

Will they get Daisuke Ono for Rengoku?

And bulging veins and autistic clothes.

Attached: 1563519776212.png (1452x1908, 1.9M)

Tanjirou's dream about his family and non-demon Nezuko is going to hurt more.

I love my wife Nezuko!!!!

Cute!

The animation was very good in the latest episode of the anime, however from a writing standpoint it pissed me off (yes, its a battle shounen i know) with the flashback that came out of nowhere it had no prior buildup leading up to that moment and the other thing that upset me the most was the asspull power up that Nezuko got thanks to her Mother's spirit.

>autistic clothes.

but the clothes in KnY is super /fa/

Attached: Nezuko_anime_design.png (587x838, 286K)

My wife looks so cute!

It's autistic although I'd wear the shit out of it irl.

Attached: 73755895_p0.png (887x877, 679K)

> asspull power up
why the fuck are you watching shonen if this makes you mad?

I'm the only who prefers the manga art style over the anime one? The manga is full of soul.

Attached: 234234.png (402x402, 183K)

How many panels of Nezuko and Genya will be added in the future

Half of Genya's panels are him getting beaten up in some form. It's like he speced everything in regeneration and nothing else.

You are right, but fights which are main theme are great. Let’s just hope the Kimetsu popularity won’t hit Wani head too much, would be wasted potential.

You're not alone user.

Attached: Mommy.jpg (730x833, 87K)

Double bear slice but with dick. Sun-powered, STW-guided, hereditary memories-propelled coalhunting demonburner semen.

No but a studio like Ufotable was never going to use an artstyle as raw as her's. The only time I've seen someone do that recently was with Bones' Mob Psycho 100

he wasn't ill at all, he just had his body, mind and soul succed by her every night

What are the odds of Himejima getting out this fight alive?

Attached: d0e400d7c2e3a1b767f2e37f0740696c.jpg (563x369, 25K)

Genya 100%
Tokitou 90%
Sanemi 50%
Himejima _0%

I figured it out. Koku's three pairs of eyes allow him to see three flashbacks at once allowing him to cross-reference various memories.

OR

pair 1 - stw eyes
pair 2 - flashback eyes
pair 3 - eyes

Tanjiro will fry his brains

At some point a part of the first moon is going to get cut off and Genya will eat that shit and curbstomp him.
At that point the first moon will get "serious" and kill/incapacitate all 3 of them.

Inotan is cute

Attached: wholesome.jpg (500x431, 62K)

>both facing eachother with a blank stare, increasingly fastforwarding flashbacks

1000 years will pass in their minds but only a few seconds in real time

Koku: you are... Sumiyoshi... long time no see...
Tang: wrong person (scary...)

Attached: 75205552_p34_master1200-1.jpg (600x453, 185K)

Is every facial expression improved by having six eyes?

Attached: 68314887_p0.png (645x444, 630K)

They never expect that, it's usually domestic success that's being aimed at

I love the faces she draws with just two dots as eyes

How the fuck would that guard even work. It's fucking shaped wire.

Attached: 121-1.png (959x1400, 1.8M)

next 100 chapters ensured

Aside from the rumors and this supposed ad about it ending, I really think it will not last longer than 2 years, with just two upper moons and muzan left. but in my eyes this is fine, because if she were to drag it longer she would have to invent a new villain, thus making the story suffer

Father figure and big brother with little chance of survival. Poor Genya.
At least he still has Tanjiro as everyone's big brother (mommy)

I am coming from even the other TOC thread and its a shitshow there between fans of BC and MHA. Imagine the KnY anime people joining into this mess

The magic of potato

I wonder if Koku knew Sumiyoshi, since his brother just saved him, would he know random people his brother saved?

Truly the kimetsu no yaiba.
how long until this one snaps?

Attached: 129-14.png (959x1400, 945K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1584x2048, 921K)

第170話 不動の柱

忘れてた

仲間とはぐれたって村田と肩貸してもらって痛い痛い痛い言ってる善逸とカナヲ猪之助組が合流直前が扉

無が死ぬなら役に立って死ねと自分を鼓舞

すまねえが上体を強く押して体をくっつけてくれよって言うげんやに無が生きてたの?!とびっくり
げんやはそこに落ちてる黒死牟の髪食うから持ってきてって無に頼む
いつの間にかあざ出てたらしい風
25歳以上であざ出るとすぐ死ぬから鬼にならんか?とおじさんが岩スカウトするも
おにころたいは明日をも知れぬ命なんだからそんなん恐れるかと跳ね除けそんで例外はあるやろって煽り返す
風と岩の連携で終わり

Maybe Sunbro and Koku's fight somehow involved Sumiyoshi. Koku lost or became demon and left them. That's why Sunbro felt worthless and Sumi cheered him in Tanjiro's flashback.

あざだけどあざ出てると命を前借りしているから寿命が縮まる25歳以上は例外なく生きられない
27歳くらい(黒死牟見立て)の岩はその夜のうちに死ぬって黒死牟が言って岩が柱がそんなこと気にして戦うか甚だしい侮辱
それに例外はあるだろう25歳以上でも生き続けた者がいたって岩が言ったら黒死牟が動揺して動揺したことを岩に指摘されると
無言でキレたっぽい黒死牟が岩に切りかかる

Thank you
I especially like the on on the far left in the middle
That was from Inosuke's dream on the train about being a party leader

あざの者は例外なく…25の歳を迎える前に死ぬのだ
あざを出現させ…力を向上できたとしても…所詮それは…寿命の前借りに過ぎない…

って黒死牟が岩に言っている
風はよく見たら自分の傷縫って呼吸調えた後の顔ドアップのコマで左頬に風車っぽい形のあざ出てた

Spoilers done.

Wait a fucking second, Kokushibous name when he was human was supposedly Michikatsu Tsugikuni, but the tale about the sunbro robot said sunbro´s name was Yorichi Zeroshiki, did Sunbro change his name, did Koku lie about his name, is the robot tale wrong, or are they just not brothers?

already ?

It will be in the last arc and Haganezuka will be the ultimate villain boss.

Translation from Google-sensei:

Episode 170

I forgot

I got out of the way with Murata and I got a shoulder and I hurt and hurt Say good luck and Kanawo Tonosuke Gumi join the door just before joining

Useful if nothing dies and inspires you to die

I'm sorry, I'm really alive because you're pushing your upper body and sticking your body together. ! Surprised
Genya asks me to bring it because he eats the hair of the black death car
The wind that seemed to bruise unintentionally
Will you become a demon because you will die as soon as you are over 25 years old? To uncle also rock scout
Because it's a life that doesn't even know tomorrow, it's a life that doesn't know tomorrow.
Ending with wind and rock

I'm a bruise, but I'm borrowing life when I'm bruised, so my life span is shortened and over 25 years old can not live without exception
A rock about 27 years old (looks like a black death) will die that night, and the black death tells me that the rocks will fight with the pillars.
There will be an exception to it. There was a person who was alive even when he was over 25 years old.
Silent and crisp black mortuaries cut into the rock
The bruises are without exception ... they die before they reach the age of 25
Even if a bruise emerges… I can improve my strength… it ’s ... just a mortgage…

The black death clan says to the rock
When I looked closely at the wind, I sewed my wound and breathed out, and my face was looking up.

Himejima is dead :(

Attached: EBz9QLdVUAM-JvU.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Last week WSJ was on break, so spoilers are early this week

Attached: EBz9RC2UwAE3I8l.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

>people with mark dies before reaching 25
holy fuck Wani

Attached: EBz9RyTUYAAdS9o.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

Namu ;_;

Attached: EBSmiHZUYAAMGcl.png (500x600, 81K)

>it's like I am wearing nothing at all, nothing at all

Attached: EBz9SfKUIAEdC1w.jpg (1200x675, 42K)

Himejima will die before the night is over because he has the mark and people with the mark don't live past 25. He's 27, so it's only a matter of hours for him

How different would fights in the series be if Breath users actually could use the elements their breaths are stylized after alongside their techniques?

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Vol.5 Ch.39 - While Life Flashes Before One's Eyes - 12.png (959x1400, 1.07M)

Correct me if I'm wrong but does Genya just eat Koku hair!?

>The wind that seemed to bruise unintentionally
does the wind pillar also get a mark now?

Kinky

coudl be, we have seen in previous chapter, his hair got cut.

>Genya eats Kokushibou's hair
>People with the Mark don't live after 25
>Himejima unlocked his mark at 27 so it's only a matter of time for him
>He wanted to save it for Muzan for that exact reason
>Sanemi heals
>Sanemi and Himejima team up
END

Am I reading this right or Koku is trying to turn Himejima into a demon, too?

>he had it all this time but it was under all his scars

Doesn't that mean everyone with a mark is dying young like the Curse of Ymir from AoT?

He'll die soon because he got the mark and he's past the age.

Very, Zenitsu would be way more busted, Inosuke and Coldsteel edgesnake would suck, Rongoku wouldn't have gone down as easy, and it would be a lot more generic.

Is this the reason Tanjorou dad was always sick?

>Mitsuri won't live past 25
Snek will be sad though

Holy shit, but he must've been older than 25. But then again, if Tanjiro is the eldest. he could've had him when he was 18, 17 or even 16, and that's the reason Tanjiro was always so young in the flashbacks, but then again Nezuko said that the younger kids were sad about dad´s death, so Tanjurou couldn't have died when Tanjiro was still that little.

>sex with marks on

Mitsuri and Muichirou...

Also yes, Sanemi has unlocked his mark making Obanai the only active Pillar to not have unlocked it.

Coldsteel should learn to suck his own edgesnake.

He will try to get mark so they could see each other in heaven.

So Giyu is ugly, gay and dying of demon power aids.

Would it just be Wind Blasts for Inosuke?

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Vol.7 Ch.60 - Protecting 200 People - 3.png (959x1400, 1.04M)

Boar plague.

No, these spoilers have to be fake.
t. Snek

Lol sneklet

On to a different topic, it was revealed that Muzan stems from the same family as the head of the Demon Hunters (sorry can't remember his exact name), but this connection has not been added to the wiki, although the wiki is quick to add if a character died. Was I speedreading through it and got something wrong or is the wiki just slow?

What is TOC?

Wani might try to kill everyone before 1931

At least Shinobu will get to be a cute and canon couple with him in the afterlife.

Attached: 1554999274271.png (1167x857, 168K)

Himejima is considered an oddity. Most Pillars either die very young or retire very young according to Koku but Himejima nearly made it to 30

The wiki is shit, they still haven't connected the puppet swordsman and sunbro.

Table of Cancer

New here?

Again, Giyu is gay as hell and his autism means he wont even get to spread man cheeks.

yes

What's Koku's hair taste like?

Flashbacks and croissants.

Wouldn't it be more creative than generic to use water in multiple ways alongside BoW techniques though?

Attached: _20190813_153059.jpg (960x976, 275K)

Table of Content of Weekly Shounen Jump, shows what series have a new chapter in each issue as well as their rank of popularity each week

>Himejima wanted to feel useful in this battle
>He came into it thinking even if I die, I can at least take Muzan with me and save everyone
>He no longer thinks that'll happen and he will be useless after all
Goddamn :(

Attached: 1538409879905.png (574x608, 360K)

Tanjiro would produce a lot of steam, he'd boil shit.

Would Inosuke like Yotsuba?

Welp Obanai is pretty much confirmed at this point to unlock the mark as well eventually.

They'd get along since they're both muscle idiots, yes.

tanjiro could open up a sauna business after retiring as a demon slayer

Sanemi's mark looks like Windmills apparently

This isn't me being a power level fag or anything, I'm just wondering how much more even or interesting battles with demons would be if this was the case.

I forgot how that idiom goes about candles that burn brightest. Remember the condition for the mark is the body going into a high fever and your bpm going into overdrive that shit can't be healthy.

What if Sabito encouraged him?

>Table of Content of Weekly Shounen Jump
Thanks user

What about the other Quints?

I'd imagine nino would get along with the butterflies.

Nip comments

>But I wanted everyone to live peacefully after the war
>What that mean for Snake and Love?
>Himejima noooo!
>Time for the two brothers to fight together!
>So Tanjiro, Giyu, Mitsuri, Sanemi etc won't live full happy lifes?
>Crocodile is so mean!

>Tanjiro was patient zero of demon AIDS

Was the Crocodile apologizing just a trick to hide her true evil side?

>>Crocodile is so mean!
(>.

Watch as the 25 years gets completely retconned after this arc, with something like Tamayo having made a special medicine for it or some shit

link?

So Koku became a demon because he was too much of a bitch to accept the death.

At this rate Koku will probably get BTFO but Himejima will die right after because of the mark.

So Himejima is pretty much guaranteed to die now. Both he and Kokushibou say as much in the spoilers. Sanemi is still 50/50 he may live now but he could also still end up dead.

>Kokushibou: Do you want to become a demon now? It'll save your life
>Himejima: No thanks, I'm fine with dying.

Demon Himejima would probably be stronger than Koku even.

>Sanemi's mark looks like a little Windmill on his left cheek
Sounds like a tattoo a white college girl would get

YES!YES!YES!YES!

I just stared this series. Is it wrong to find Nezuko sexually attractive?

If anyone is interested in the fanbook
cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2370717

>tfw been telling my friends to watch and read kimetsu for weeks
>They only do it now because of episode 19 of the anime aired and got popular

I want to be happy but I've been telling them for half a year already and am sorta pissed off.

No Zenitsu, now marry her.

same here user

I feel you man

cute!!

Is wani incapable of drawing badass middle aged or older characters so she wrote 25 year limit crap?
Urokodaki didn't count, he got little to no action during Tanjiro's training. Old Hantengu also didn't count.

so that's the reason why boar boy a sleepy head didn't get the marks
they will inherit the demon hunters

yet another reason for Himejima to hate kids

Maybe it means that if you use the mark when you're older than 25, you will die? So if they manage to kill all the demons before anyone else turns 25 then they don't have to use the marks anymore. Timeskip incoming

It's most likely just a stilted or mistranslation, and Kokushibou is simply stating that people who develop the mark rarely live past 25 (due to the inherently high mortality rate of being a demon hunter).

So no Mark AIDS?

I think it more like that continuing abuse the mark greatly reduce one live span. If they stop now maybe it doesn't affect their future that much

Its definitely one of those things that shortens your lifespan, that much was obvious long before this chapter

There Zenitsu master, he pretty cool.

I think condition to get the mark is harmful to the body. No surprise they die young.

The Breath already pushing the body to the limit, adding high fever and faster heart rate probably won't be good for the body in the long term.

Yeah their hearts are beating like crazy and they have a constant fever. It's harmful.

Yeah too bad we never see him in action

So Zenitsu and Inosuke never getting their marks is a good thing since they'll be able to actually have lives unlike Tanjirou.

Watch how killing Muzan will erase the curse of the mark

Didn't Zenitsu got it when he defeated Kaigaku?

Where?

No, still Mark AIDS. Tanjiro will surely follow in his father's footsteps and make a daycare with Kanao before passing on.

It just scar from Kaigaku lighning attack

I kept telling my sister for about six months but she always say no and countered with saying that I should read Neverland.

In the end she read Kimetsu before the anime aired while I haven't read Neverland at all. Now we're angry that Kimetsu got the normalfags.

I want to fuck Giyuu

t. Giyuu

But you are a dead ghost, Shinobu. And you too, Sabito.

I thought it was those scars. They were shaped oddly like a lightning bolt, didn't feel like they were droplets of blood. In the colored scans, the marks are colored. Mist and Water are blue, Rock is Grey. Maybe Lightning is red, cause yellow wouldn't look good, or dunno.

I hope they're just scars.

I can't believe Giyuu is fucking dead.

I hope he snatches a sword from some low level fodderman so he can still be useful before he succumbs to aids.

>Demon Hunters kill themselves with AIDs
Lmao Muzan didn't even need to do anything, he could have waited for them to kick the bucket and just clean up the fodder.

>the gay pillar dies of aids
BASED & redpilled

>Muzan runs away succesfully
>the only ones who can stop him Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao, Murata and Coldsteel Edgesnake + the retirees

>Giyuu will meet Shinobu soon
Nice

>cute and canon with Shinobu
>bromance with Sabito
>seeing sister again

Does he really have to wait two years? He should go now.

Isn't this like, a huge fucking deal that should have been told to the pillars and recruits BEFORE they started the mark training? You know, "if you do this you'll die in less than 10 years" kind of warning.

>mfw Himejima didn't tell anyone because he wanted to see more kids dying

Attached: 1562324546587.png (436x309, 113K)

Retard.

Wasn't it Koku that just told them what it was?

Himejima knew. He was saving it for Muzan for that reason.

I don't recall that happening

Yeah I just checked, never happened. Must've been some other pillar mentioning it when mist and love showed their marks.

>amputation fetish
She must be a bleach fan

Yeah this was the page I was remembering, that's all they mentioned about the marks.

Attached: u6.png (959x1400, 994K)

damn, he looks like a lucky guy

Tanjirou better start impregnating Kanao and Love better marry Snek soon.
Tokitou still has a bunch of time.
Gay doesn't have anything to do so he should just die.

hahaha rip .... Zenitsu chad we won the sister

>Ubuyashiki had all of his top swordsmen contract mark AIDS.

Was it an inside job?

inb4 Muzan dies and Ubuyashiki turns himself into Muzan 2.0

That's some 7D chess tier keikaku

Just finished marathoning this manga. My final verdict is it's shit.

I agree.

>MC will die because of the technique increase heart rate to buff their power
Stop reminding me...

Attached: 9C43D9E6-D636-41C8-8489-171A8647D39B-957-000000E801C2DD41.jpg (846x1200, 138K)

That's one of the few series where that kind of technique actually had negative consequences

That's how the main villain went in Gintama. It was shit.

Ending: Tanjirou dies a virgin, Inosuke dies fucking a pig, Zenitsu marries the cured Nezuko and pumps her full of babies.

>portuguese
feels good man

Absolute madman.

>Finnish
Heh

What makes this series good? All I heard is that it's standard shounen shit

It's... reconstruction of shounen shit!

Attached: 1461798877952.gif (500x500, 1.16M)

It's good shonenshit

Will the pillars still follow him and turn into demon to survive?

It is but I like how executed the tropes are and I love the characters and the dynamics. If you hate absolutely all shonenshit you will not like it.

Sell me on it

There is no reason to kill himejima in this lame way if the manga in going to end, just have him die fighting.
Muzan will probably escape
Death: Sanemi, shinobu, himejima, akama, keigaku, douma
This arc end without the focus on snake.

Hell no. That'd be a goddamn betrayal of everything they stand for.

the gay dude is based

Have yoi tried forming your own opinion by maybe reading it?

Makio > Hinatsuru >>> Shitma
Prove me wrong

But he is ugly, it hurts to look at him.

Ya know how it is man. I need to be interested in something to try it

The things that stand out the most for me is that the stakes stay legitimately high throughout the series and the attention to detail. There's no Senzu bean or magical healing elixir, injuries are serious and permanent. The main character gets beat up in one arc, wakes up from a coma 3 months later and spends several months doing physical therapy so he can walk properly again. This replaces training arcs entirely too, this series uses recovery arcs instead.
In addition to, and complimenting that, it how Wani is very meticulous about injuries. Around chapter 110 Tanjirou is in a hot spring, and if you pay attention, you'll be able to tell exactly where every scar on his body comes from.

The author also isn't remotely afraid to break standard shonen tropes. Battles very rarely break down into each major character 1v1ing an equivalent bad guy. Almost every major fight is a team battle. The Red Light District arc stands out because you have the main trio, Tengen, Tengen's wives, and Nezuko against 2 Demons in a big 8v2 fight, which is way harder to draw and panel than most would expect. Another example is pick related. He's a shit swordsman, so he uses a gun.

Attached: Kimetsu gun.jpg (764x1200, 715K)

It doesn't subvert expectations or anything like that,it just has likable characters,enjoyable fights and somehow reasonable asspulls that feel natural I guess

Sounds neat. Just curious how are the team battles handled? Are there actual team attacks or do they go at it one on one?

Attached: tomorrows-Joe-20-259-Joe-ending-.png (534x644, 102K)

I agree, if you happen to activate one time or more, you are cursed to die at 25? Sound to similar ubuyashiki course
Last week spoilers said rock weapon did regenerates and when the manga was out it was koku's sword

They fight together. In most shonen it ends up with the main character just being really OP compared to the rest of the cast right? Tanjirou kind of breaks the mould because he's not really stronger than others, he's just a real team player. Even when he knows he's completely outmatched, his entire focus is on supporting the stronger fighters as much as possible so they can all survive. 1v1's are pretty rare in Kimetsu because one of the major points is that demons are stronger than humans, without exception. Skilled demon hunters can take on scrub demons alone, but only because they're trained warriors dealing with super powered civilians and street thugs.

Some characters do try to 1v1 strong demons. It doesn't end well.

They were keigakku's blood demon art
He inflict crack that expand

Jesus, the anime went way too cheesy and over-the-top with the last episode. Suddenly I have much less interest in them animating the rest of the manga.

>Obrigado
Meu preto.

Why the fuck was he so obsessed with getting a blade when he had no proficiency to wield it with anyway?

It was great, nigger.

He was an edgy teenager who felt like he had something to prove, it's not hard to figure out. Tanjirou gave him a serving of humble pie and reality beat it out of him eventually.

Aight imma check it out soon. Should I go with the manga or the anime?

Wani wouldn't have to intentionally nerf all the demons to be way weaker than they should be anymore and the wins could be more satisfying. However, it would also blur the line between demon and human so demons are no longer a real threat.

The manga.

manga

You're in the manga thread, dude. Though I think you should do both

It added way too much filler and made scenes unrealistic. It even got rid of the best aspect of Nezuko awakening her powers which was the fact that she literally burned the threads as they were about to cut off Tanjiro's head so instead it was just a chaotic mess.

Wani also better do a good job explaining Tanjuro, or this whole part of the manga is going to look incredibly retarded.

Maybe watch the anime up until now and then read the manga

Depends on the fight really. Some fights have them distribute tasks like one has to peel away something so the other can attack or one serves as a distraction while the other goes for the kill, others have them fight at the same time and helping each other block attacks while one tries to get a hit in or others like the current one is basically the second in command fighting different characters in quick succession as they show up to save the one that's about to die. Really depends on the demon's win condition since many of the stronger ones are annoying to kill.

is genya, my son, going to get a mark and die?

The anime just mentioned it barely, when Rui said that his threads were burned. I was an animeonly up until 19, and when I watched the episode a second time I noticed that Nezuko's attack makes not a lot of sense. Only after I read the scene in the manga I understood it.

He can't even get a breath.

He can't breaths user,he'll most likely get blood arts or something

He has one, Breath of Yippie Kay Yay motherfucker

But Nezuko clearly covers Tanjirou in flames to protect him from the threads.

The fact that Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke didn't get it probably means he won't either

But that's not what she does in the manga. Her blood art is that her blood can burn away any other demon effect. So she's not burning the strings with fire, she is burning them because they are a demon power and her blood is on them because Rui was cutting her up with them. In the manga, Tanjiro goes in for the attack while the threads are cutting into his face but as he moves forward, Nezuko's blood burns them off (something he didn't know would happen). In the manga the whole scene is a dumb mess, especially because of all the extra effects of the water and fire Tanjiro appears to be creating that he actually isn't while Nezuko's fire is actually real.

*In the anime the whole scene is a dumb mess

They showed Nezuko Blood Art awaken and burned the thread, it just from a difference angle. Also the anime already established that it not gonna have the narrator so it just give the narration to Shinobu early on. I think that work better.

>The mark was the advance all along.

Attached: Possessing_Spirit_%28Tokita_Ohma%29.png (300x266, 135K)

Anyone have the next episode title and where it gonna end?

next episode is Giyuu killing Rui and Shinobu trying to kill nezuko probably

Attached: 1562995145237.jpg (2048x1330, 531K)

"I'm not hated"

Best episode.

He's a shitty swordsman but the best otouto.

Prepare to have a long monologue explaining his past with Tanjirou than been shut down by Shinobu

Wonder how they will animated Giyuu 11th Style?

>long monologue
He got told to shut up after the first sentence.

There were more than 1 Breath of the Sun user.

Probably from the same ancestry since they have the same earrings and same hair

Will Genya get six eyes and speak in dumb way after eating Koku's hair?

The elemental visual effects are pretty, but indeed it ended up becoming a huge mess, especially because demon blood arts aren't just visuals, so it becomes a clusterfuck when both are mixed together. At some points you cant even tell if its just visuals or not.

Is the mark some kind of demon blood art?

It does sometimes, remember the demon moon meeting around chapter 52, that shit was not a generic shonen thing, if Wani wanted to draw this out he wouldn't have killed off half of the main bad guys at once.

The superpower in this series is dumb.

Breathing doesn't give you fevers and palpitation.

>he
Wani is a she. Don't you see how pretty she looks?

Attached: 1557418238721.gif (374x300, 30K)

You haven't breathed hard enough.

I know, it's just my ESL showing, there are no gendered pronouns in Finnish.

Take a very deep breath, like inhale for 5 minutes straight, that's how you get breath of the sun powers.

>5 minutes.

That's nothing, you get shit water with that. You need at least two hours.

I mean it could be, or it was another part of Sunbro´s shame. Remember when he was talking about failure etc. to Sumiyoshi, maybe he changed his name out of shame due to the familial honor thing.

Breath of Book keeping must be like a 7 hour inhale.

wait so the colored scans start at chapter 140?does that mean the red district arc isn't colored?

Breathing hard doesnt give you super strength either

Look at this guy, he can't get them.

>some kind of demon blood art
>demon
>used almost exclusively by non-demons

then it would literally just be power ups at this point and not training

Are there demon blood lines that arent originated from Muzan?

No.

Why not?

When do we get the incest. Might as well because their sibling bond is the entire reason for this show

I believe there are, but not that we know of currently. It's one possibility for stretching this series out further, that or Muzan escapes this fight to rebuild or eating Tamayo and/or Nezuko will make him strong enough to turn the tides back.

Because Muzan murdered the guy who created the medicine that turned him into a demon immediately after it happened and hasn't been able to figure out how the guy did it since.

We don't, WELCOME BACK INOSUKE

What if he wasn't the first patient, or there were other people who figured out the medicine before or after the doctor?

He was the first patient, and Muzan has spent a thousand years trying to recreate the research, if he hasn't succeeded, nobody has. Muzan was the first demon.

I'm assuming Akaza was born in the 1600s?

>gets BoTS power up
>still gets beaten the shit by Rui because Rui is a moon and Tanjiro is just a little shit

No yet showed but even then we dont know if all the demons showed were from Muzan blood line, like tanjirou smelled the Muzan's blood in his house, but not in the shrine were he fought his first demon
The Doctor who turned Muzan in to a demon in the first place must have learned that method from somewhere o someone. And he even knew a method for curing the sun weakness with the blue lily a flower wich muzan never found, how did he knew then? There were ppl turned into a demon before muzan and used the blu lily to cure their weaknes?
I have a theory that somewhere there is a village full of demons that can survive even in daytime and maybe they were the ones hiding the blue lily
Even Muzan checking out the rumors of a demon in killing spree that turned out to be akaza is strange
Lastly the sunbros, how did they become so powerfull to even almost kill muzan? May be they were hunting demons from generations way before Muzan.

>Even Muzan checking out the rumors of a demon in killing spree that turned out to be akaza is strange

That part was Akaza beating up the dojo turned into an exagerrated rumor about a "demon" on a killing spree which seemed suspicious to Muzan because he doesnt recall turning anyone in the area

200bpm is only save during intense exercise, and if you're

He know about the Blue Spider lily cause he read the dead doctor research note and saw it mention in that but don't know where the flower is.

Yes that is why is strange, are demons created by his blood somewhat connected to him?
He can read their mind, they can see his past, he can kill them from distance for saying his name, and cant sense a demon?
And him checking out because he dont recall turning anyone there is basically him recalling to have turned no one there, thats why he felt the need to check

>The author also isn't remotely afraid to break standard shonen tropes. Battles very rarely break down into each major character 1v1ing an equivalent bad guy. Almost every major fight is a team battle.

Based and subscribed.
Now, should I read it or watch it?

Read first, watch after. The adaptation isn't really bad... it just has questionable pacing and really tries to action-up some sequences, where the manga remains more grounded.

The boar makes my peepee feel funny. I'm not gay I swear.

Sure, my point is how the doctor knew in the first place about both blue lily (wich muzan will never found) and that it can cures the sun's weakness?

cute head

Attached: cute.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

>Kimetsu is the only WSJ series with spoilers
Based as hell

>ending with wond and rock
guysimsuperscaredrightnow.png

If breathing is bad for you, how come Urokodaki grew old and still kicking

Muzan think it can cure him since he saw it's the main ingredient of the medicine. As for the doctor, it still to soon to tell anything, maybe the story will expand about him later. One theory i read that the flower maybe at some oni island like in the Momotaro legend( cause japanese love their folktale )

That's actually true, the doctor can't have been able to get that so right on the first try ever, there have to have been others around this practice, if the doctor applied it, it must've been a legit practice he knew would work.

One Piece also has spoilers

Life expectancy for Demon Slayer isn't high. Urokodaki is the exception, not the norm.

The marks is bad for you, did you speedread the thread?

>wants someone to marry her for life
Looks like that won't be too difficult. ;_;

Attached: 1564314330715.png (323x309, 143K)

Maybe the doctor could still actually be alive, reborn after been kill since i doubt someone came up with the elixir of life don't use it on himself first.

Breathing is fine, getting a mark is AIDS.

Anyone has the episodes rating? Nothing about the databook yet?

next season

Attached: 1554346179057.png (803x1195, 1.01M)

Are these theories about how the story is going to continue past Muzan? It's true that the doctor is mysteriour and Muzan's meeting Akaza feels like it leaves open whether or not other demons are out there. You'd think Muzan or the demon hunters would have already found these demons though, after hundreds of years.

Heard there are different "strains" of demonism. Muzan is OG of his strain only

I mean how should he know if he sucks at swordsman if he never tries it

Would Tanjirou marry her?

He can't use breath while all other kids who passed the final selection can.

>Finnish

Attached: 1553301698887.png (750x780, 77K)

Too soon ;_;

Attached: EBqJUhMUIAEOpYm.jpg:orig.jpg (1051x1296, 287K)

Since we have breaths that originate from Breath if Sun, we gotta have breaths that originate from Moon.

It's on hiatus this week

I'm genuinely worried for Snek's sanity. How is he going to take the news?

I bet she'll be in danger and snek will try to get the mark to protect her despite the side effect

Attached: 1565624469872.jpg (1334x750, 126K)

Moonlight is from sunlight so breath of moon might come from breath of sun.

is this the highest rating episode?

If Genya gets a Blood Technique what do you guys think it would be

Attached: IMG_20190716_011218.jpg (1024x690, 204K)

I doubt Koku taught anyone his stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, text spoiler normally comes from chick board right?

It's not on hiatus.

anything related to helping his older brother, most likely will only affect demons too

What Kanao doing with that carrot?

Attached: IMG_20190801_042643.jpg (1604x2048, 423K)

Yes i think in this way can progress after muzan even if i believe that is going to escape this arc.
Demon hunter are after muzan because he is related to ubayashiki and his curse, and if some hunters happen to meet a Demon in daytime he will probably take him for human.Or even for a pillars who happened to enter in the village with demon older than muzan will probably disappers. Daki was able to hide in the red light district
Of course this is only a theory

Hopefully something that buffs his gun.

well he still passed the selection

For the nose.

yup

They're building a bloody demonic snowman?

Zenitsu compared him to frozen's Olaf.

To this, I'll add that powerups are done much better than in most shounen.

It's not
>tanjiro gets powerup out of nowhere and btfos demon

but more
>tanjiro gets powerup that was foreshadowed some
>it helps a bit but the demon beats his ass anyway
>tanjiro uses powerup more effectively in the next fight

Tragic backstories are also done right - many of the demons have sad pasts, but there's no pretense that it excuses them of their sins. None of that "you killed shitloads of people but let's be friends now" crap - ALL fights are to the death

>Genya eats Koku bits
>Feels the power course trough him
>His eyes turn black
>''Blood demon art...''
>''GUN''

The databook shows Breath of Moon as it's own origin separate from Breath of Sun and Dance of the Fire God

>soaks blood on guns
>he becomes Mista

Attached: 1545797773485.jpg (1616x1080, 203K)

>blood...demon...art...

nice try user

Attached: _20190810_114042.jpg (1041x1692, 586K)

I honestly can't wait until Koku uses his demon art, he's bodied two pillars already and rock already is using his marks and he's still running breath of kebab alone.

I swear everyone cites the databook these days, despite we still not have a full translation.

As a companion piece of the manga i found it great, because i understood everything. They even gave the BotS and the burning blood a diferent hue. BotS looks like geneeic orange fire white burnibg blood is pink. I dont understand the mess you people talk about. Animeonlys will understand nezukos ability in the following episodes and it will bring better context to the scene but i really dont get the hate. Ep19 scene was very well directed.

Would it be more funny and awesome if he said he don't have demon blood art? Just his swordmanship help him reach the top

Every new fighter has pushed him a little farther than before, he drew his sword against wind after making short work of mist and Genya, he'll definitely try something new with rock.

Moon is not even listed on the page that you show
I will have my artbook in a couple of days, in the next KnY thread I will post a couple of pictures

Any new doujin?

The fact that he has mark on 24/7 just make him superior to everyone else. Maybe this is why his brain is retarded.

Togashi, Akimoto and Nasu recommended this series.

Too much fever

Kokushibou is NOT retarded!

So Genya ate Koku's hair? I guess in the middle of the fight he's gonna eat Koku's sword eventually like he did in swordsmith. I mean he has strong teeth for a reason

he just cant speak properly because of the constant flow of flashbacks. How nostalgic...

I don't think it works if it's not flesh, the broken part of his sword may do the trick.

>Nasu recommended Yaiba
>finally realized what Tanjirou vs Rui animated was reminding me of

Attached: 12874129981741.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

comfy and cute

I think the next arc will be about them finding a way to cure this AIDS. There's no way they'll just wait until they hit 25 and die

Imagine Genya just going full Unlimited Gun Works

Attached: ZVDk24l.png (1002x567, 500K)

Attached: EBz5cdKUIAAl8Vw.jpg (1632x2048, 218K)

The actual chapter isn't out so we can't know, but it would make more sense to me that using it after 25 is what kills you, too much strain on the body

Attached: EBz5cdLUIAA6OSx.jpg (2048x2048, 286K)

UfoCafe must be crowded or something

Attached: 1540755155885.png (640x713, 119K)

If your language isn't in here then ufotable doesn't care about you
>twitter.com/ufotable/status/1161145710995099648
To be honest, I rarely see an anime studio acknowledge international fans like this.

They understand jump anime need to be international.

>Strength peaks around 25 years of age
Is this idea where Wani's inspiration come from?
sportsci.org/encyc/agingex/agingex.html

I can't believe Ufo actually cares about SEAfags like us. Though it's true that my country is full of weebs

>*ahem*
>all boomers should die
wtf. What did Wani mean by this!?

I think the languages there are the countries that have licenced kimetsu manga.

>yfw Sunbro wasn't defeated
>That scene we see him standing over Muzan is him dying while standing up just before the final blow.

Is Yaiba a pillar of Jump now?

Well, it's its fifth selling best series (not counting HxH because that has a volume a year if even).
Getting to 400k is no small feat either.

I wanna tame Genya with my dick.

we know Tomioka

Attached: 1539796716793.png (411x421, 208K)

I wonder if he feels what happens to his parts after they've been cut off, normal demons suggest he can.

Do they show kanao feet in manga?.asking for my weird friend

Who should voice her?

Attached: 1547888495748.png (480x700, 448K)

I'm not into guro but this sounds hot.

Also, is Tokitou still hanging in there?

>Producer and Director are confirmed Rengokufags
I'm not ready bros

>Demons lived for thousands of years.
>Hunters won't even reach 25.

Who is the winner here, suckers.

when?

Miyuki Sawashiro

Sawashiro hasn't sound young in years and you need someone who can play a young imouto as well as a full on psycho bitch.

>young imouto as well as a full on psycho bitch.

KanaHana.

You know who.

Attached: 1542651684803.jpg (1540x1284, 212K)

Aoi Yuuki, clearly

Nezuko Taxi Service after the final fight of the RLD Arc

Won't Hanakana end up as Kanroji?

Wakamoto

Are you calling KanaHana a slut?

Isn't she already voicing someone?

Are you calling Mitsuri a slut?

Kaigaku did nothing wrong desu

YES

Yes, the current leader of the demon hunters.

Snek's gonna fuck you up

Cute and canon soon

Attached: 75356004.jpg (1000x965, 615K)

How far off are spoiler pics?

She's voicing pic related.

Attached: kiriya-ubuyashiki-161289.jpg (350x490, 41K)

cast her

Attached: 1563548084694.png (178x178, 33K)

What a cute little girl.

To think this series was so close to being axed on it's first few months. It really warms my heart to see how much love it's getting.

Attached: kimetsu.jpg (1200x838, 221K)

BASED

who is the current leader in manga

In less than three years!

Attached: 75356004_p3.png (1000x1000, 562K)

>her
Give me proof that it's a woman.

She is my wife.

Herself.

Attached: ume.gif (280x280, 18K)

Hanakana already voiced the biggest slut in TG, having her as Kanroji would reunite her with Hanae.

Attached: Kanroji_whispering_to_Tanjiro_CH101.png (854x765, 669K)

Reminder Tanjirou is straight as an arrow and into genki and bubbly onee-sans.
The best taste he could have.

She is my mom

>gun has eyes
>shells have eyes
>slugs/pellets are tiny eyeballs

and gay!

She's my nee-san.

Only a woman could conceive THIS character

Attached: 1558119487689.jpg (207x163, 38K)

Attached: x20.png (621x359, 149K)

>friendzoned
>meanwhile visibly nosebleeds from Mitsuri whispering in his ear

Or a gay.

Reminder that we are still missing Gyokko's backstory.

No one cares, Muzan.

I subscribe to the theory he's out of the fortress trying to get Nezuko while everyone else is busy fighting moons.
Muzan gives absolutely no fucks about the moons barring Koku (and he probably named them moons because of him).

Because he’s ugly and worst boy

Attached: D6KQr10VUAAzVCM.jpg (630x452, 67K)

Tanjirou likes confident women (Shinobu, Mitsuri, that Oiran). Girls who are weak-minded (Kanao and Aoi, one had issues even talking and the other felt deeply insecure about her place in the organization) are nice but it makes him sister-zone them since he just wants to help everyone. If you want his attention you have to be someone to look up to.

gyokko is dead

>names a UM6
>UM4 exists
>but no UM5
>we get flashbacks of literally everyone to the point the pacing is super wack
>but no for Gyokko

This. Gyokko acted like a massive bitch.

Attached: 11.jpg (913x483, 164K)

Why are you posting your fanfiction

>not breath of gun/gun powder/lead

Where am I wrong?

>breath of gunpowder
>he allahu ackbars

I thought the opposite, he created the moon style after being a moon and maybe not able to use the sun or refuse to use it
So sun kills the demon, moon the slayer

He was a demon long before Muzan forms the moons, he's from sengoku and Muzan formed them in edo

You’re not wrong persay just none of that is canon and I don’t understand why you’re posting about it

I think Nezuko and even ubuyashiki's son are all inside the fortress

To promote his fanfic?

It's an interpretation based on observations from the series. Not sure why that bothers you.
Nah man I'm too busy writing my Inosuke x Zenitsu fanfic.

i just found this
youtube.com/watch?v=KX5asz_a2eg

I can't see her dick

Doesn’t really bother me I was just confused.
>I'm too busy writing my Inosuke x Zenitsu fanfic.
Show me

fuck i don't understand a goddamn thing, but it seems they are having fun

Breath of Feet when?

Breath of the PAP when?

Breath of Asthma when?

Attached: 1563623821173.png (700x1050, 349K)

nice

Attached: lala.gif (320x238, 1.61M)

youtu.be/kH-UqaoJpD8?t=12

Attached: 1535523031991.jpg (1028x1200, 814K)

This is a blue board Kanroji

When will we see this character in the anime

In like two episodes.

i bet that is going to end with "once we beath muzan the mark curse goes away" or something like that

FUCK SHINOBU

It's not a curse though and it has nothing to do with Muzan

What makes him so attractive?

Attached: 76225872.jpg (992x1078, 780K)

How do I get a butter gf.

Attached: EBtBjiVU4AEuNri.jpg (848x1024, 200K)

Nezuko's cute bazookos

it's his fiery mane.

I really wonder what would even go next season.
Train+RDL can't make two cours but add the village and you go over.

train + rdl + recovery plus it would probably start with the trainning after the pillar meeting

Be fun to bully.

The anime can cover the training, that's the thing.

>attractive
I don't see it. His hair is weird and his eyebrows are crazy.

Be careful, butter gfs dont live much.

Attached: 75151514_p0.jpg (604x1113, 295K)

Village arc doesn't start until about chapter 100. I think ufo could probably make train and red light district two cours.
Still have no clue what they plan to do for the last few episodes of this season

We'd go back to 2 chapters/episode and this last few proved it flows better with 3, especially the action.

His eyes are crazy too. He's a cute big owl-man

His hair and eyebrows add to the allure though. That combined with the aniki aura makes him all the more appealing

26 eps, 3 chapters per ep can cover from 54-128

That'd be way too rushed. I think the current pacing of the manga is pretty good. When the anime started airing, people thought it would cover train arc.

>The Red Light District arc stands out because you have the main trio, Tengen, Tengen's wives, and Nezuko against 2 Demons in a big 8v2 fight
This is exactly the sort of thing that makes me love Yaiba despite a lot of hangups I have about it. How every character contributes to that fight while playing off each other was perfect. The following arc in the sword village was also great.

I'll do the beginning.
>The after show's secret story.
>Ok, I turned up the volume.
>It's the end of today's show.
>Shimono-san (Zenitsu VA) the secret story has started.
>I know. I know. We've been whispering the whole time.
>I'll explain.
>Please do.
>I'll introduce you to the proverb attached to [oni]
>What was it, Nezuko?
>Eh? Oni, Oni, demon? (she says it in English)
>Kogure? (Another VA)
>She's a demon ain't she? And why demon? That's English.
>Because I just thought of it.
They are mostly just goofing around with saying stuff like demon also smile and its the way for them to be liked by everyone.

>Season one ends with Lower moon meeting
>season two ends with Upper moon meeting
Cant wait

It stopped having 1 vs 1s really early on which is a great thing.
Even this arc has only had one because it was Zenitsu's personal vendetta, everyone else has had help.

Kakuma Ai, I know she can swap between sounding like a haughty bitch and a petulant girl from MonMusu.

After the last couple of episodes, I don't think it would be that rushed in the big fight scenes. Even with 3 chapters in episode 19, they had plenty of time to add quite a bit of original content.

>I think that work better
They kinda messed up here. Tanjiro did switched from first style to fifth in the anime but still.

Attached: x19.png (959x1400, 989K)

user, she's Makomo.

So will there be a way to avoid dying at 25 for all the mark users?

I thought it was actually conveyed well, you see the form change, the pretty visuals and can get from it that it was a nicer way to kill.
Visual storytelling is always better and it was pretty well done.

Nah I liked the lack of narration. I knew exactly what the scene implied purely from the visuals.

Sound design too. You could tell it was a gentle death with how the slash sounded softer.

>So will there be a way to avoid dying at 25 for all the mark users?
It's probably that using the mark past 25 is what leads to death, Rock Pillar is 27 so he's fucked. Everyone else will be fine as long as demons are extinct before they turn 25.

Ninja brought me here.

Attached: 361d19ef58891cdc0175e312ac243944.png (800x600, 502K)

Which demon slayers would play fortnite?

Can ufotable find enough high profile VAs to voice the pillars like they have done so far with even minor characters?

Kokus sword is is flesh, isn't it? Just like when he ate um4's branches or something cause it was made from him

Pillars AND moons, even Rui was Uchiyama, so the rest will probably get even better.
Miyano Douma here we come.

Tokitou.

I can imagine rock pillar playing Fortnite and taking kids under his wing that way, teaching them not to be completely retarded and ultimately moving them to better games

I always kind of imagined Kotono Mitsuishi

>spoiler
If he's not, I will riot.

Who should Akio Otsuka voice?

Gyokko

“Pretend family” and will cover chapter 41 to 43 of the manga.

Kaigaku

>still not "I'm not hated"

AHHHHHH

So only Tanjirou is going to die. Ending narration by Genya will be great.

Best otouto

Attached: IMG_20190809_110346.png (830x600, 310K)

Colored scans rotate between shonen jump manga, and last two years. It may get previous chapters released in color but don't count on it, but we should be set for another 1.5 years of colored chapters.

>people upset now that harlot is going to die despite having the most death flagged introduction in the swordsmith arc where people were waiting her to die for weeks on end

Attached: survive.png (661x422, 247K)

The only other ototous are
>Rengoku's brother who is irrelevant
>Ugly and gay
There's no much competition.

>Snake will outlive every other Pillar
Based best boy

Attached: KnY Obanai.jpg (1080x1080, 884K)

>They're marked, but when the marks appears it consumes life so their lifespan is shortened to 25 years and no more, with no exception.
Kokushibou remarked that the rock that is about 27 years old will die during that night, and that if the rock pillar was to still fight

Muichirou is also technically one

>still the best otouto

Ahem. And he is not going to lose his waifus either, unlike Snek.

Attached: EBrJ4gbUwAAcFcz.jpg (1000x1450, 199K)

>best arc
>got to be part on killing a upper moon
>have three wives
>no mark
>lmao I'm going to retire now, have fun getting yourself killed fags.

Absolutely based.

He’s the best otouto in general

Smartest pillar

Are they gonna tone down the DOFG æsthetic as Tang gets more endurance for using it later? While the charcoal sparks looked baller, I can't imagine the later fights having something akin to a white hot steel ingot on the screen all the time.

Attached: 2019_08_10_21.11.21.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Wait a minute. So Tanjirou will not live past 25 years old. WTF?

Neither will harlot, gay and mist so it's okay.

Nezuko becomes Numuzan and turns the marked into daylight walking demons.

No proper translation yet, but most likely the mark causes so much strain from continuous use that you won't live far past 25

So I haven't seen any episode since June and I'm about to marathon episodes 13-19. See you in 3 and a half hours.

Why do you think the other main characters didn't get it. Someone has to survive.

pigchads rise up

KnY shippuden with Inosuke, Zenitsu, Genya and Kanao as MC soon

Legit the first time in 7 years I see someone use a grapheme on Yea Forums.

He will be replaced by Nezuko's firstborn, his namesake.

who was in the wrong

Attached: breaking news, local lovestruck girl with weird hair gets rejected.png (959x1400, 1.01M)

or they won't want to get burned

>wanting to marry someone stronger than you
He made no mistake.

The thread will be dead by then

the guy obviously

Tanjirou will become a demon and the new villain

Having child with weird hair color is kinda strange, yeah. But what the hell, why he would reject chance of getting her heracles genes?

>implying we won't have a new thread by then
gook scan can drop any moment

They will marry and have children with a JoJo like timeskip passed in the 1980s with their descendants
>Kimetsu 1984

Her pussy will probably brake your sword, user.

It will just look like it did when he first used it. That's just Nezuko's blood.

Snek is either a very brave man, or he has a bendy noodle.

And that's bad?

>Only an animal like a boar

Snek training regime but with dick.

By the way i always wanted to ask about her muscles. Are they 8 times heavier? Muscles take like 40% of body weight so she(300-500kg) would be as heavy as Yamaha Raider S?

Attached: aider-s_2012_2.jpg (2000x1333, 227K)

Who will voice snek

Superior japanese protein folded over 1000 times.

How they give her eyes those details but not Shinobu?

>Caring about someone who will say a total of 5 lines in 4 seasons

Reminder to report any bait thread you see.

Whoever voiced Orochinaru, for the sandpaper voice.

user, when I say "sword", I mean "penis"