Don't mind me...

Don't mind me, just here to rub this page in the face of all the absolute cucks and retards who thought chef was getting any.

Attached: 13.jpg (1080x1620, 358K)

Slow and steady wins the race

Rui a shit

Based

Feels bad for chefboi anyway

Attached: i1kwrri7i4831.jpg (295x386, 54K)

This is not supposed to happen, Hinabros !

Attached: 349.jpg (637x921, 34K)

Yes, okay, but still....
FUCK RUI. I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL.

did rui ever slept with any other guy

Attached: __original_drawn_by_asa_teng_zi__2d99b2af01a09e02a730a61f9278bc9b.png (1100x1390, 1.16M)

What are you saying. She slept with all the chefs who were working/stufying in that dorm. Sometimes even having a foursome.

It breaks my heart that only one of the two sisters can win the MC, because in my eyes, they're both worst girls of the series.

"i cant give up on him Yet" the keyword is Yet. even the Hinafags predicted Rui would reject Kajita now so why you think they're cucks and retards for what they already knew would happen makes you desperate for any vindication or protection. Even Hina rejected Natsuo at first, then Natsuo rejected Rui, then Natsuo and Rui rejected Momo and Alex. we all knew it would happen and who would end with who, and this rejection is just a prelude to the eventual cheffing of Rui.
Whats more, the note of encouragement she left for him is a far more caring gesture than anything she did for Natsuo.

when Natsuo was recovering from being stabbed, Rui had the opportunity to be there for him, but chose to run and took extra work to avoid him.

When Natsuo got depressed over his Novel being criticized, all she said was "ignore them".

and When Natsuo got writers block, she got upset over how he didn't tell her over how he was suffering, then broke up with him.

and when he was depressed from the breakup, she didnt call him once or ask anyone to make sure he was okay. she just left him to stew in his own misery.

that note she left Kajiba, such a simple thing, could of saved Natsuo from more than one issue. yet she did it for Kajiba and has always left Natsuo to deal with his issues, and she and Natsuo had to force things in their relationship to make each other happy while Rui smiles over a simple compliment of Kajiba.

as Rui said, she cant get over Natsuo "yet", and at the same time has done nothing to substain that relationship. we already seen how much better she is with Kajita, its just going to take that extra push for her to move on from her 'first love' and she'll be all over chef.

Attached: RuixKajita.jpg (1066x1600, 670K)

Why are you happy about this? She's going to get rejected in favor of Hina and then you'll just see her crying before rebounding with chef anyway.

I don't normally read this garbage, but I picked this chapter and this is what I got from it:
- she has a boyfriend (Natsuo), apparently they are on a break
- she went overseas
- this chef dude orbits her
- she friendzones him, says "I can't give up on Natsuo"
- but decides to stay here instead of returning to Japan where Natsuo is
Did I miss anything?

i dont think she'll cry. She will probobly be sad, but have a realization that its for the best.

but yea, she'll definitely go to chef.

>- she has a boyfriend (Natsuo), apparently they are on a break
they're not on a break. she literally and officially broke up with him because
a) they are burdens to each other.
b) they haven't made each other happy, only miserable and suspicious,
c) Writers block left a hole in his heart and she dosnt believe she can fill it.
d) she thinks they're better as family

>- she went overseas
she was overseas for 6 months in New york for a 1 year cooking course

>- this chef dude orbits her
it goes both ways. she makes him happy, he makes her happy. they are just naturally drawn and happy with each other.

>- she friendzones him, says "I can't give up on Natsuo"
mostly yes, but partially now. Yes she friendzoned him but at the same time, acknowledged its because she cant give up on Natsuo "yet". key word is yet. she also acknowledged she and Kajita would be a good couple and make each other happy, but since she hasn't completely moved on, she cant be with him... Yet

>- but decides to stay here instead of returning to Japan where Natsuo is
She wants to work hard and vindicate her skills as a chef. its not properly explained, but i think its because she wants the confidence of her work to make her have a better chance of being with Natsuo and that a runner up prize is not good enough? i dunno. but it comes off as both sibling rivalry (he's doing his best so i should too) and love (same thing)

>they're not on a break. she literally and officially broke up with him because
And yet why does
>"i cant give up on him Yet"
sound like she takes for granted that they'll get back together when she gets back, doesn't it ?
It's just like she gave him some space to resolve his issues on his own, since that's what he wanted by not telling her and all.
It might be the first time she actually trusted him.

Please stop. I can't hate her more than I already have.

Anyway in fact this is the hints about Hina end.
>Rui is better person because Natsuo
But
>Natsuo is better person because Hina

Rui a shit

>I can't.. Give up on him "yet" .
She clearly lets her door open.. And what?! She dumped Natsuo like shit and she gives up on him when she rejected him for nothing

Maybe >schizophrenia

>apparently they are on a break
if she asks for a break to protect her relationship with him, to protect him it's will be more beautiful..
But nope she breaks up with him when he needs her the most >she breaks Natsuo's heart for selfish reasons

>sound like she takes for granted that they'll get back together when she gets back, doesn't it ?

see, thats an issue that bewilders most Hinafags and general readers as to why Ruifags still want a rui endgame. because Rui having no shame and taking Natsuo for granted is Exactly how it comes off.
as i mentioned in Rui is literally never there when Natsuo actually needs support. when she dumped Natsuo, there was no mention of them being on a "brake" or "we need to develop to be better people" or "a breakup will make us get stronger" Nothing of that at all or that she thinks the breakup is temporary. If she did, she certainly never told Natsuo. She either expects everything to go her way or is extremely ignorant of her own actions and just how selfish she's being.

>It's just like she gave him some space to resolve his issues on his own, since that's what he wanted by not telling her and all.
Even if it was for the sake of 'giving space' you dont break up with someone when they're already depressed intending to get back together with them. Especially when they need help and support the most. But thats exactly what Rui is doing. they hadn't seen each other for over 6 months, how much space do they need?
as for resolving his issues on his own, Natsuo had told other people for advice. his editor, the author, his club members and Miyabi. He didn't tell Rui for the same reason he didn't tell Hina, Marie, Fumiya or his parents. He didnt want to let down the people who believed in him.

>It might be the first time she actually trusted him.
except she spazzed out over Miyabi knowing before her even though she wasn't the only one. She also stole Natsuos phone from him which is not a sign of trust, got Hina to promise not to do anything with Natsuo, and gave the "trust" watch Natsuo gave her back to him.
Perhaps Rui "trusts" that Natsuo will remain loyal to her. But to dump him when he's depressed just to prove it is twisted and cruel at best

Remember pulling for a honeymoon salad ending.

Remember how Natsuo smiles when he sees what Rui has been up to and Ruitards thought it meant he still likes her. It's going to come and bite them in the ass when they figure out he was smiling because he realized that they had indeed made the right decision by breaking up and that Rui has moved on as well.

>yet
Sasuga isn't even being subtle anymore but you Ruitards are still this deluded.

>Natsuo is better person because Hina
?

>yet

Chef will give Rui his sauce and bake some in her oven.

hard to say, because Natsuo has always been a good/kind person. a bit indecisive, makes dumb decisions that anyone else would make (sleeping with Rui to get over Hina when they first met), so its hard to say anyone made Natsuo a better person.

However, Hina did make Natsuo to become more responsible and manly when they where in the relationship with his decisions to graduate and become an author before telling their parents they where together. He also became a lot more hardworking and dedicated to writing in his efforts to be with Hina and being a man able to provide for her.
Also, Hina inspired his first story, his award winning story and his novel, so she definitely helps and so far has been vital to his writing dreams, especially as she's holding on to it so he dosnt have to be ashamed or guilty for wanting to leave it.

And it must be pointed out that the reason Rui "wont hold back for Hinas sake" is because of all the love Natsuo has for Hina when he mistook Rui for Hina because she was wearing a wig. Even though Rui had fallen for Natsuo at that point, it was only by experiencing all the love Natsuo developed for Hina that Rui started to pursuer Natsuo in earnest. but also the Natsuo Rui had fallen for before that had always been a Natsuo that was in love with Hina, so why Rui would use a "im only like this because i love someone else" is like admitting she loved Natsuo because of who he was because he was in love with Hina.

even if you dismiss the "yet", the note she gave to Kajiba should be enough to suggest they will be together when they meet each other again. its also far more kinder than whats she's done for Natsuo when he needs support.

Kinda like when Hina left Natsuo the note of "just wait a little longer"

best girl will win

Attached: 1562726178510.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

No one with half a brain and reads the manga expects rui to get back with natsuo as the endgame.

>she can't be with him yet
Nigga, that's how guys stay in the friendzone forever. This "yet" never ends.

Holy shit i thought this anime was over since they haven't announced a season 2 yet.

What was this anime called? I wanna read the manga

The yet part is she still have feelings for Natsou and she can't be with someone when she's feeling for another person

The whole "it's because of natsuo" only implies that it's something she needs to put aside.

please readif you like Rui because of personal preference, thats one thing. But thinking she's a best anything based on her relationship with Natsuo is delusional. Not even you would want to be with a woman who'd treat you like that.

Sakurasou Pet na Kanojo

This manga makes me deeply uncomfortable and I can't understand why.

What?

Its worse than that. Some Ruifags on twitter actually believe that its Natsuo who needs to work hard to be together with Rui.

he gave her 'trust me' watches, said to tell Hina about their dating, tried to support Rui when her hand was sliced, was always cautious of what to talk about with Rui, told Rui to go to new york because he knew its what she wanted, gave her matching necklaces, tried to keep some distance from Hina because of Rui.

my opinion is that most Ruifags are young and don't even know what it takes to be in a relationship. even on reddit, i see posts of former Ruifags switching to Hina on a second or third read through and realize Rui is at fault for a lot of things. i'm betting in 5 years or so, the Ruifags of today will switch to Hina when they realize just how bad Rui is on another read through. especially if they self identify as Natsuo through the story. no one wants to be with someone who'd leave you when you're suffering, and come back expecting you to be loyal after giving no support.

It's strange how majority of Ruifags act like they never read any other manga with similar genre before and so desperate to pretending to not to see where the narrative of the story like this one pointing at.

>its Natsuo who needs to work hard to be together with Rui

It probably makes a lot more sense if you don't read the manga.

>Nigga, that's how guys stay in the friendzone forever. This "yet" never ends.
you mean for Chef? i thought the same thing at first, but then i remembered her rejection of Alex and yet is clearly missing.

still, at least Rui had the decency to admit she cant be with Kajita until she can move on. its better than Shuu with Hina always saying 'i cant leave my wife yet'.
but now that i think of it, Rui was more damaging to Natsuo and Hina than Hina was to Shuu and his wife. Shuu was the one who dated Hina and told her she was married half way through (or earlier). Rui on the other hand didnt care how deep Natsuo and Hina where and took every advantage to keep them apart.

We were calling them retards since 216 and they still believe Rui won't win when it's been clear since the very beginning

I stopped coming on the threads because hinafags are delusional idiots

found the retard

Attached: 7b4dfb2e67176d17243e8d5c4573cc11f847a895d66b9f424cb2cf3845ffb764.png (1024x923, 1.05M)

>hinafags are delusional idiots
Hinafags are the only ones posting long ass lists of tropes and evidence. all Ruifags have are feelings and no evidence.

I will laugh at all you delusional fools when best girl Rui will win

>We

could also be a sign of gratitude that he made her a better person, and that gratitude adds onto obsession that she thinks is love.
Still, its good she didnt get with Chef at this point. if she did it would of caused issues with Natsuo who was jealous of him as she was with Miyabi. But compared to how they rejected them, Natsuos rejection was more stern and final and based on only liking her as a friend, Rui was not a factor.
Rui rejected Kajita because of feelings of Natsuo, but it was not as final as Natsuo rejecting Miyabi, especially when she added "yet" to her speech and left him that note.

>it's been clear since the very beginning

Attached: 1451206831645.jpg (665x665, 180K)

>delusional fools who provide evidence, pictures, tropes and story points to prove their points
>I'm right because i think i am

when Natsuo was recovering from being stabbed, Rui had the opportunity to be there for him, but chose to run and took extra work to avoid him.

When Natsuo got depressed over his Novel being criticized, all she said was "ignore them".

and When Natsuo got writers block, she got upset over how he didn't tell her over how he was suffering, then broke up with him.

and when he was depressed from the breakup, she didnt call him once or ask anyone to make sure he was okay. she just left him to stew in his own misery.

that note she left Kajiba, such a simple thing, could of saved Natsuo from more than one issue. yet she did it for Kajiba and has always left Natsuo to deal with his issues, and she and Natsuo had to force things in their relationship to make each other happy while Rui smiles over a simple compliment of Kajiba.

i doubt you even care, and if you did, you must have no self respect at all and are a total cuck. Not even you would want to be with a woman who'd treat you the same way Rui treats Natsuo. perhaps its because Rui's a character that anyone can like her so much but in real life, you'd hate her... unless you where Kajita, then she'd be perfect.

How can anyone like these sluts?

Not surprising considering that ruitards are mainly speedreaders who picked up the manga after the anime aired.

Ignore the retard. He is just shitposting now that his ship has sunk.

Kei seems a little too friendly with that reddit and discord. Shes probably just being nice but still.

Man I feel for Sasuga. Shes going to get a lot of hate when Hina wins, mainly from the west as the Ruifags seem like illiterate children who believe shes winning as this is their first ever manga. Shes written a decent, albeit also shit, story and because they believe so much that Ruis going to win they'll call it shit writing even though Keis left plenty of hints. I couldn't be a mangaka. Whew.

You really think Kei gives a fuck about that discord where they pirate her chapters?

You know, I don't mind either winning anymore, and even if I like Hina more, I prefer if this whole thing would just end, though I'd prefer if Rui at least got some karma after having everything working out for her before she'd win. But if there's one thing I've learned after all these years of observing, is that you never cry victory before the end.
People might make fun of loosers for a while, but its when annoying waifufags that were being certain of their victory get btfo that no one ever forgets.
I know that there are both on each side out there, but what matters is what remains on Yea Forums, and lately only one side has been really cocky.

Threadly reminder

>Rui has to take advantage of Hina's situation
>Has to hide the truth about Hina's feelings to get him
>Has to make sure that he doesn't find out
>Has to beg Hina to stay silent when she did the worst to her
>Hina-nee please be there for Natsuo but don't you dare tell him the truth
>Breaks up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind Natsuo's problem.
>Doesn't care about his writing. Something that defines him.

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>Hina is the one who always inspired him to write
>The one who sacrificed everything just to protect his future, burying her feelings in the process
>The one whose feelings never changed despite going through shit alone just to save him
>Has kept the rings
>Was saved by Natsuo who took a knife to the chest to save her.
>Has decided to dedicate her life for him even if he is not with her in the end.
>Is holding on to his dream as it has become too big of a burden for him to bear alone.

Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing, but it's very obvious where she is going.

based reminder user.

People will l forget about this series one month after it finishes.

>I've not given up on him yet
>Not I still love him
Cope

Based

You should check the reddit to see how cocky the ruitards are. Also make sure to have multiple accounts ready when the manga ends because the ruitard mods there would most likely stop accepting new members to damage control.

>I still can't get over him

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FUCKING BROKE UP WITH HIM AND SENT HIM INTO A DEPRESSIVE SPIRAL YOU ABSOLUTE BITCH

Attached: IMG_20190810_200255.jpg (477x692, 49K)

!!LA ETERNA CIMA EXISTE SOLO PARA MI NATSUO!!

Attached: w4565767543.jpg (883x423, 96K)

Hina a best

miyabi didn't deserve this

>hard to say, because Natsuo has always been a good/kind person. a bit indecisive, makes dumb decisions that anyone else would make (sleeping with Rui to get over Hina when they first met), so its hard to say anyone made Natsuo a better person.
Wouldn't count sleeping with Rui given how that situation actually happened. He does think about that, but wouldn't call it the motivator when she is the one who takes him away and offers as she doesn't want a guy that would just consider her a notch on his belt for the virginity.

>However, Hina did make Natsuo to become more responsible and manly when they where in the relationship with his decisions to graduate and become an author before telling their parents they where together. He also became a lot more hardworking and dedicated to writing in his efforts to be with Hina and being a man able to provide for her.
In the anime Natsuo makes a clear decision to become an author. Still feels more wishy washy of his nature when he chooses to do it in the manga. Like a child who says they want to be an astronaut or race car driver when they grow up.

>Also, Hina inspired his first story, his award winning story and his novel, so she definitely helps and so far has been vital to his writing dreams, especially as she's holding on to it so he dosnt have to be ashamed or guilty for wanting to leave it.
Hina was the basis of his first story, not sure I'd count that as inspired nor connected to the novel at all. He was doing some early writing, met her, and she encouraged him (on multiple fronts because she didn't consider the context of the student/teacher dynamic in the first place as their conversations continue.) This did lead him to working on writing more, but one could say he was motivated to woo her with his writing more than to aim that talent as a goal at the time back in 2nd year.

(tbc)

Hina is holding on to his dreams, but there are currently some issues with this. #1 Hina's continued focus has almost always been on Natsuo. They got together, they were forced to break up. She left to save his reputation and despite her words, we know she was still deeply in love with him as she spent time on the island teaching. That no matter what she did, she would still drift back towards him in her thoughts almost to an obsessive level (buying multiple copies of his work, dreams of their getting back together, touching herself while thinking of him.) It was (and kind of still is) like a High School level first love she won't give up (even if it might be best if she did at times.)

She came back, she hoped to be back within him at some point when he managed to move out at the same moment. Her job, while not on purpose, has the benefit of being near his apartment. She finds reasons to spend time with him constantly under the guise of being his big sister. And while we know he no doubt still feels something for her, this is only going to confusing him more as he's grown to see Hina as more of a big sister rather than lover despite knowing (from her drunken moments) how she feels about him.

The ex-Triad cafe owner and the druggy even remark about how she's too focused on Natsuo. She has done little to grow as a person as the school girl crush is still latched on to her heart. While she physically helps Natsuo, mentally she was unable to repair the hole in his heart to start writing again. Instead that part of him is still shut down and locked away.

The suggestion that Natsuo is a better person because of Hina rings false so far. Hina is a better person because of Natsuo the same as her little sister, but neither sister has been the greatest influence on their wishy washy step-brother.

We also see this issue in where Hina's complex stated: the former teacher and ex-boyfriend. She developed a crush on him in the student/teacher dynamic because he was nice to a girl who was being mistreated simply because bitches didn't understand she's an innocent, nice person. To like a naive level. Which is why she didn't understand the pressure she was putting on that poor teacher who cheered her up and became her friend. This reflects back with her teacher/student relationship with Natsuo, but we all know that. Meanwhile the teacher doesn't act and it's in college where they reconnect. However the answer here was to start a 2 (or was it 3?) year affair which would ultimately go nowhere. The teacher was in it for the wrong reasons as was Hina. He wants to get back together with her, but won't cross that line as Hina is the one who ended it. Yet that didn't stop him from repeatedly trying to poison the well that is Natsuo that he knows she's emotionally attached to.

As an example, we see that this teacher is still laser focused on Hina the same way Hina is laser focused on Natsuo. Hina will require a change to get past this which she has yet to show she's capable of. Confession, especially on a booze cruise for couples, is not the answer here. Genuine growth must be achieved.

The number of fucks (or lack thereof) that Kei has given to Natsuo and Rui's relationship post break up is laughable. Like when he talks to her for the first time in more than 20 chapters, all we get is a one page small talk between them.

>Hina was the basis of his first story, not sure I'd count that as inspired nor connected to the novel at all
Not him but his recent novel was based on the stabbing incident where Hina was involved. She has always been connected to his dream, every big/important Piece Nat has written has been connected to Hina in some way.

>but one could say he was motivated to woo her with his writing more than to aim that talent as a goal at the time back in 2nd year.
Him wanting to be a writer was something he talked to her on the rooftop. His first story was pretty much his confession to her as a writer. We can say it was to woo her but his feelings on the pages were genuine as it truly reached Hina as she did cry reading it. Big feat as a writer.

>That no matter what she did, she would still drift back towards him in her thoughts almost to an obsessive level (buying multiple copies of his work, dreams of their getting back together, touching herself while thinking of him.)
Under the circumstances she rejected him, it's not really that hard to understand why she can't forget about him. I wouldn't call it obsessive though, because in the end she did decided to leave him when she had all the chances to elope with him. This longing she feels is rather the consequences of her selfless actions I would say.

>She came back
It had more to do with her wanting to be with her family after a year+ suffering.

>she hoped to be back within him at some point
Due to a misunderstanding but quickly backed off after knowing his relationship with Rui.

>Her job, while not on purpose, has the benefit of being near his apartment
Now this is reaching to much.

(TBC)

>She finds reasons to spend time with him constantly under the guise of being his big sister.
Read chapter 155 she decided to love him as a family and while she obviously does have feelings for him she has never done anything to him out of a romantic implication. Rather it has always been a love she feels for him as an individual rather than a lover if you get what I mean.

>this is only going to confusing him more as he's grown to see Hina as more of a big sister rather than lover despite knowing (from her drunken moments) how she feels about him.
He has doubts at best but just shrugs it off. He is either too dense or just doesn't want to look over the fence as the truth might be too bitter to swallow. The latter seems to be the case as despite saying him and Rui should talk to Hina, he never confronted her about her words on the island. If he is over her what's the problem with confronting her about it?

>She has done little to grow as a person as the school girl crush is still latched on to her heart.
She accepted the consequences of her actions, picked herself back from pretty much her lowest self. Rebuilt her career in a new profession from scratch and became more honest with what she wanted to do for Natsuo, something she has always been quiet indecisive about first due to her status as a teacher and later because of Rui. Hina has grown a lot as this development wouldn't have happened if she was her old indecisive self from the beginning.

>
While she physically helps Natsuo, mentally she was unable to repair the hole in his heart to start writing again. Instead that part of him is still shut down and locked away.
I would say she did the best anyone could have done. She didn't say she would love him regardless if he can write or not. Rather she accepted the fact that he feels burdened by his dream and tell him that he won't have to carry it alone. She rather tell him to lend it to her to possibly come back to it when he wants to.

Hina pretty much said the same thing Natsuo's mentor said but in her own way.

Dude, you can stop mixing your headcanon with the source material. Shuu has given up on persuing Hina long ago. In fact he himself told Hina to be honest with her feelings for Natsuo.

Dude, you can stop mixing your headcanon with the source material.

>No argument

Why do people keep bringing up Shuu-sensei? He had his role on the story, he tried to ""free"" Hina from Natsuo by lying to him that she had moved on because he thought it was only a silly crush, and then later admitted to himself that he was wrong and that Hina's feelings for Natsuo were much stronger than what she had with him, and that the only way she'd be happy is if she was honest with herself.

I know hes gone but I still have an subconscious fear hes gonna return and try something at some point.

Also wether that means Hina will win or will give up on him is a different subject, but he's already accepted the one she loves is Natsuo, and decided to move on.

Hina a shit
Rui a best

Why? She made it pretty clear that her feelings for him changed, and he decided to accept it. Why would he come back? Because of the bf in Good Ending? Everyone hated the guy, even nips, I doubt even Kei liked him, but needed someone to pair the other girl in the end.

Fuck off, chef

to love.ru

Attached: DzYSw_mV4AA0aoY.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Spoilers still not out? Is the author on break this week?

Does it mean rui will win and will become Natsuo's onahole?

The whole magazine is on a break. So no chapter until next week. Spoilers might be early but I dont know how one acquires them so we'll have to see.

Main girl is winning this time as well. Die mad about it.

Attached: 1561507662223.png (671x976, 628K)

She's on they way to becoming Kajita's sex slave.

"Nothing happens" the manga.

If Rui dated chef at this point, it would only foreshadow a breakup. Not dating him currently pretty much cements his role as the fallback guy.