Imagine the shitposting on this board when it gets an anime

Imagine the shitposting on this board when it gets an anime

Attached: eb24q579s7p11.jpg (676x614, 102K)

That happens every time an anime adaptation airs

can't wait for everyone to suddenly be jujutsu kaisen fans and shit on every other anime airing haha

At this point I don't care, Jujubros are fucked either way.
>no one cares about the manga so no comfy threads
>anime will bring the worst shitposters

>no one cares about the manga so no comfy threads
why did this happen? i remember we were having some comfy threads and then it died out.

I guess it was just one user making the weekly threads and he got bored/tired of them dying with less than 30 posts? Not that I blame him.

People didn't even shitpost when it got a recommendation from Hori, I seriously doubt that there's anything that will make Yea Forums care about JJK.

getting an anime adaption

Real talk, the manga has been boring since the tournament arc ended.

Sure, the "main story" slowed down, but I don't mind it since I think it needed to give some focus and flesh out the characters (we also got some backstory on Megumi and his sister/family). I can agree that the current arc is dragging on but I think even Gege knows it, hence skipping the whole "rescue the maid" part, and it looks like the arc is near its end. Also the chapter about Yuuji's old classmate was a 10/10 gag chapter but also heartwarming.

Didn't it have irregular scan releases? Maybe that killed the momentum. Maybe if someone does a volume dump more anons will care to give it a chance, myself included.

Yeah, imagine.

Attached: 1563549978112.png (843x296, 112K)

>Maybe if someone does a volume dump more anons will care to give it a chance, myself included.
I remember someone doing that way back, one of the threads even got too 500+, good times. Wonder if it'd work desu.

I'm more worried for Act age and Chainsaw man.

irregular scans and we're currently in the middle of a flashback Arc

That would require anyone giving a fuck about it existing.

I think AA is safe. Now Chainsaw Man, let's just say you should treasure the manga threads.

Oh dont mind me.Just posting the better demon slaying manga

Attached: 1564725272576.jpg (640x893, 161K)

AA will get lot of JAV and Hollywood posting.

>forgetting the /u/ posting
I can literally see the threads go to shit once Chiyoko appears

I did forget about /u/fags. Maybe if it gets a 2-cour adaption up to the end of "Galactic Railroad" so Araya appears? Would that help?

They will probably start shitting on Araya.

>/u/ fags shitting on Araya and Akira
>fujos start shipping those 2 while shitting on Yonagi and Chiyoko
I'm starting to think that getting an anime might not be such a good thing after all

The wait for the new chapter is killing me. Is it confirmed to come earlier this week?

Attached: 67.jpg (1995x998, 527K)

Usually we'd already have the more popular series' spoilers (at least) but last guy that leaked the ToC stopped so who knows. At least Jujutsu fans can't get disappointed since they never get spoilers either way.

I've heard its pretty good. Its just one of those manga that never really caught on here. That just sometimes happens. It also had its thunder stolen by Chainsaw Man in terms of its topic.

Jigokuraku is another manga from Jump that a lot people will say is good but never gets mentioned. I've been thinking of dumping some chapters to see what happens but never really have the time to do it.

>Jigokuraku
I've heard about it too, but haven't started it yet. And you're right, people tend to mention all 3 of those and that if you like 1 of them you'll probably like the other 2 in some capacity. Weird how there are no shitflinging contests between their fans.

Then the turn around is fans trashing it because it's too popular

Shitflinging between "fans" is mostly just falseflagging between shitposters.

Manga with decent fanbases don't 'shitfling' beyond a handful of shitposters (often times only one or two).

what studio will get it when it does get an anime? I would have said pierrot but they have Black Clover and Boruto. I think Madhouse would fit.

Hopefully Pierrot will keep on animating Boruto and BC so they don't get it, UFO and Bones are probably off the table too so I guess out of the rest Madhouse would be a good fit, yeah.

Then JC in ss2

Bones had MHA, along with everything else, so they probably won't, but its possible.
David has Fire Force and Jojo and are small anyhow.
It will likely go to Madhouse - which isn't terrible.

What about MAPPA?! Or Toei

Pity bump before sleep.

Quick someone screen cap OP so we have a record of the first official shit post for the series.

Is this bleach and naruto combined together?

It's a weird fusion imo. It has some Bleach aesthetics (also Gege is a Bleach fan, even wrote poetry cause of Kubo), the teams/classes are kinda reminiscent of Naruto while the power system (and characters imo) are closer to HxH. Also getting some slight Kekkaishi vibes for some reason.

Whats there to shitpost about even
It's just really generic
Nothing too interesting or controversial to shitpost about

>It's just really generic
>Nothing too interesting or controversial to shitpost about
Didn't stop anons from shitposting BC desu.

To be fair, other than Jimboboy, BC threads are pretty ok. Assuming he doesnt shift his attention to JK it should be fine

>Assuming he doesnt shift his attention to JK it should be fine
I'm pretty sure he's busy with Kimetsu at the moment. And I doubt JK will register on his radar before it gets an anime. Wonder when will Jump make the announcement.

>Wonder when will Jump make the announcement.
Probably this coming Jump Festa, thats usually when they announce thier anime adaptations.

>spoiler
There isn't a deep enough hell for you.