Jonathan is the best JoJo. Period

Jonathan is the best JoJo. Period.
This is not up for debate.
So anyways let's talk about how his bloodline became full of degenerates.
Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 0d57f0ac4f9ac2b88c72352e085358f7e9b38ffbv2_00[1].jpg (512x496, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eAi1TeDCI6w
youtube.com/watch?v=CeMeDihwyrg
play.google.com/music/preview/Bigoie2ozfflc56rpuwo6s443du?play=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Where did it all go so wrong?
Joseph.

Koichi

Giorno is the only one after jonathan who tries to do good but gets mixed up with questionable company.

Attached: 1564231666581.jpg (720x1099, 66K)

>cucked out of his own body
I don’t think so

George Joestar adopted a degenerate so it makes sense his whole bloodline is infested with them.

Out of all the Joestars, Jonathan is the only gentleman

Part four would be so much better without the constant unearned praise for Koichi from almost everyone who interacts with him.

>Giorno is the only one after jonathan who tries to do good
Oh so the other parts weren't a battle between good and evil good to know user.

Attached: 15567618850.png (1151x764, 606K)

Part 4 would be so much better if it actually had good character writing

When he chose Erina as his woman.

>questionable company
no, the localized name is "worse company"

Giorno isn't a degenerate

fpbp

/thread

Giorno is a career criminal.

the only degenerate jojo is jolyne

he has comitted zero crimes on screen

Part 6

Attached: 19933899955.jpg (2048x955, 473K)

He tried to steal Koichi's luggage, he's bribed police officers, and he killed at least two different people. Come on, dawg.

Holly getting NIHON'D and Dio in general
So far the closest thing to a gentleman in the joestar is josuke right after his mom's sugar daddy

>feeds Danny grapes
>smokes
He's the first degenerate in the bloodline.

It's okay to unwind every now and again, Dio.

Why would anyone read JoJo post reboot

>Out of all the Joestars, Jonathan is the only gentleman
Eh, Giorno comes close.
Ironically that's probably why people hate him and think he's bland.
Is honour the ultimate pleb filter?

killing isnt a crime anywhere (murder, manslaughter, etc. is)

bribing is just smart in a lawless and corrupt state

Come on dawg.

How much is Passione paying you to post this.

>Has stolen money from people
>Bribed police officers
>Killed people
>Stolen cars
>Put someone in a never ending death loop
>Became the head of a criminal organization
Muh gentleman

Attached: 123123121213.png (827x1300, 260K)

Jonathan, Joseph, and Johnny are the holy trinity of best Jojos. Nothing can refute this fact. It is the truth.

haha

you know as well as me that Giornos only crime is that outfit

He literally steal's Koichi's luggage in the intro and other than his stand and the ear thing his primary skill is pickpocketing.

Gangsters are scum.

I like this thread. This is a good thread.

>every time DIO had sex Jonathan was cucking him from beyond the grave
Priorities, user. It's all about perspective.

good thing he beat them all, killed the ceo of drugs, and became a gang-star

He can call himself whatever he want, but he’s still criminal scum.

Fuck Jonathan... fucking piece of crap, trashbag scam kurva. KYS NIGGER

People itt seriously think Giorno stealing some luggage cancels out that he purges Italy of drugs

>DIO is bisexual
He got the last laugh by making him nut to white haired nigga booty

but he stopped children from getting drugs, the world is saved

You mean tells people not to sell them to children?

>other than his stand and the ear thing his primary skill is pickpocketing.
Man, imagine if this was relevant again in any way outside the very beginning...

I mean legally things don't cancel out, you can personally save the world from a horny time vampire with the world but it doesn't mean you didn't commit a misdemeanor when you skipped school before.

Kids will still get drugs, and the only threat to the world was his ally Polnareff.

Unfortunately no, dear faggot.

Attached: araki shuts down fujoshits.jpg (745x953, 252K)

Are you implying anyone can stand against the most OP member of D.A.R.E.?
>try to give little matteo a joint
>GER resets your drug deal to zero and fucking annihilates you by shooting a rock through your face at relativistic speeds and turning your house into scorpions before locking you in a permanent death loop

>Now that you mention it, I think I might've had something like that in mind when I drew it (laugh). But Dio's sort of a composed character that could go either way. He could go with a man or a woman.

Why do you idiots only think it is scorpions? He can turn inanimate objects into whatever living creature he wants.

>Man, imagine if this was relevant again in any way outside the very beginning...
Are you talking about the skills or Gio as a character?

t. Dio

Jonathan is the only real JoJo. They dropped the name from all the others.

>DIO sucks dicks
Jesus christ. Went from best villain to worst.

Do you think that Giorno will find every child with drugs, track down who gave them the drugs, and kill them?

No one said it's only scorpions, why would you think that?

Joseph and Jotaro were still called Jojo.

He never confirmed that Dio is a bottom.

Considering it took him all of a week to track down and fuck up the most mysterious and powerful mob boss in the world, kind of yeah. More realistically though he'll just fuck up any cappo who lets that shit go down in their territory, so they'll in turn use their enforcers to track down anyone who didn't get the memo that crack is whack. You know, the "organized" part of organized crime.

So Giorno goes from selling drugs to what extortion or gambling? One terrible thing to another, a real gentleman.

>being gay = sucking dicks
Dio doesn’t suck dicks, he gets his dick sucked.

They just like, give out loans and beat the shit out of assholes with magic rocks, remember how all the random citizens loved bucci?

What about kids who get drugs from their parents, or from other gangs?

He's so fucking plain. Just an amalgam of generic protagonist traits.

parents had to get them from somewhere
>other gangs
what mafia organization will be able to operate against the fucking punch ghost academy? passione had nationwide influence didn't they?

The citizens can't see the magic rocks and do you honestly think any stand user is actually going to get his hand dirty? They would send some regular humans to do any shake ups or whatevers.

Selling drugs to adults is still allowed.
>what mafia organization will be able to operate against the fucking punch ghost academy?
If no rivals to Passione exist, they will once Passione stops dealing to kids.

>do you honestly think any stand user is actually going to get his hand dirty?
they do right on screen multiple times, buccialati meets giorno because he was sent to whack him despite not knowing he was a stand user (in place of mista, who is also a stand user who was in the middle of different dirty work of mugging a guy on behalf of a grieving father)

Is that ever made clear? Bucci hated all drugs and giorno seemed like he'd respect zipper boy's wishes, but I guess he doesn't have much say anymore.

Giorno said that he was ok with adults doing drugs.

Stones was one of those stands that's physical so normal people can see it, hence why the dad knew his daughter killed herself holding a strange sculpture from a police report. Not that it's exactly the norm for a stand to be a fortune telling rock that offers "kill urself my man"

Both

In the show, manga only, or PHF? I don't remember them talking about it at all really after the first few episodes/chapters or bucci's backstory.

In both the anime and manga he says that he hates drugs being sold to kids, but he’s ok with them being sold to adults.

Yeah, and this gives Bruno a goddamn epiphany for some reason. Christ, this drug shit was such a lame motive.

I honestly fucking forgot that bit. I know he never explicitly said drugs are banned for adults but I didn't know he okayed it. Man the hero motivations in this one are retarded, should have just stuck to "I want to be a gangstar with a heart of gold, let's make the whole mafia nicer like buccialati does in his turf"

Fuck you, Joseph is great.

why would anyone not

why would anybody

Attached: 1565396992563.jpg (172x211, 14K)

>buccirati on his turf
Bruno was going to kill Giorno on their first meeting and lets forget all the murders took place before they betrayed the boss.

Bruno is every bit as scummy as the rest of them, don't let the good looks and voice make you forget it.

Who's your favorite squadra member?

Attached: D4h155vU8AAnBYc.jpg (1729x1020, 292K)

Ghiaccio

banana head

RIsotto and Fermaggio just based on designs.

Attached: Next you'll say.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

Risotto>Prosciutto>Formaggio>Ghiaccio>Pesci>Melone>Illuso

Did you forget how much the average citizen loved these guys? By mob standards they were pretty damn nice, the only reason he was going to murk giorno was because he killed one of their guys (who only went after him because he was doing the unlicensed taxi service under their noses). Nothing seems to imply he fucked with every day folk.

Prosciutto

>WHY IS IT CALLED THE MERCHANT OF VENICE, NOT VENEZIA REEEEEEEE
His autistic rants will be missed.

Dio would never disrespect Jonathan in such a way. It's clearly Wang-chan being salty that Dio liked based Jonathan more than him.

well it is Jonathan's body, so he should get the credit
then again Dio essentially stole Jonathan's dick and balls, so I'm not so sure who's cucking who
I do know it sounds incredibly gay, which makes sense since it's Jojo

Melone because he's like me

Attached: D_LJXBPU8AAwb2X.jpg (2560x1867, 824K)

Jonathan was good and Jotaro was edgy but he was still good. Every other jojo is a complete degenerate and a shame to the bloodline.

His relationship with Dio is certainly the most interesting of the protagonist/antagonist dynamics. Maybe one of the most interesting relationships in Jojo period.

He's morally best and that's the point. Though I would argue he's one of the worst written

Forgot they even existed desu

Shame that there's lack of interaction between Jonathan and Johnny in Eyes of Heaven. Both are antithesis to each other and I would like to see them clash in terms of idealism and cynicism.

Adults can think for themselves while children can't

These fuckers forget that children will imitate the adults around their environment.

Because it's better than the previous entries?

Jonathan feels like the only character who fits the name "jojo" he's a big lovable retard who protecs his friends.
>Josuke - greaser compensating manlet
>Joseph - 2smart4u
>Jotaro - edgelord
>the other literally who jojos from the manga

People will deny it, but Part 2's anime ending is the most satisfying thing ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ

Attached: CHAD.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

every jojo in the original universe carries Jonathan's heroic traits, they just manifest in different ways
>Joseph - is an asshole at first glance but deeply cares about his friends/family
>Jotaro - is a different brand of asshole at first glance but deeply cares about his friends/family
>Josuke - the second kindest jojo after Jonathan and the only one who doesn't kill
>Giorno - as much as a moralfag as Jonathan but with a different set of morals
>Jolyne(aka a "literal who from the manga" - basically jotaro/joseph

Attached: 1562539225960.jpg (552x807, 66K)

You fool. Joseph loves his friends and ultimately is as much of a gentleman as Jonathan. He loves pleasing ladies so much in fact he did it to two of them.

Attached: Adash.jpg (718x718, 31K)

FPBP

The only thing that bothered me was Joseph not listening to roundabout on his Walkman.

jojo unleashing the most powerful asspull of all time to the backing of sono chi no sadame is fucking fantastic
part 5 comes close if you consider the actual ending with buccialati's sacrifice and not that shit with some dude's balls predicting characters will die 20 episodes ago.

Attached: 1519517105883.gif (338x294, 3.64M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eAi1TeDCI6w
I wanna know the truth of life that never ends
To unchain the mystic rites
I'm calling
I'm on my way to find
The eternal verities
Exploding all the teardrops by the sun
I can feel my heart beating
I can see my fate all spinning around beyond the time
Rise up to the sky
Like a butterfly
Show me what's inside
Don't ever let go
Shining stars will guide
me to somewhere high
Finding the truth beyond the Heaven's Door

Attached: TPR9.jpg (567x651, 361K)

still the most beautiful jojo ost, gave me the goosebumps the first time I listened

but he is the most degenerate
>cross dresses
>cheats on wife
>refuses to die heroically

was rohan's spinoff any good beyond the op? I tended to ignore it in both print and anime form since rohan's kind of an overrated dick, but since the closest possible adaptation is PHF in 20 years, or more realistically SO in 50, not much competing jojo media to go through.

Melone because I like his design the best and the idea that his stand can create all sorts of different and unique homunculi depending on the host is fascinating.

Attached: melone.jpg (960x960, 397K)

I'd say Jolyne beats him.

Attached: snailphile.png (347x340, 56K)

Attached: 132.png (475x475, 126K)

Where'd you get that picture of my dad

>next jojolion villain is alt-universe melone with his stand named after youtube.com/watch?v=CeMeDihwyrg
imagine

>Best part have the worst jojo

Attached: 17A2C6CF-3C72-4F3E-9241-EC0E76E17FC4.png (567x1006, 1.01M)

it's simply kino, so simple yet so deep

Yeah I didn't like Josuke that much either. What are your reasons?

This is true, if he wasn't a degenerate Josuke wouldn't exist

Fuck off, Jonathan is such a loser for believing anything Dio said and dying the youngest as a result of it.

The getting angry when shitting his hair always have been retarded to me and after his grampa’s death he doesn’t have that much of character grow

Surprised you didn't mention the fact he's supposed to be this golden hearted samaritan under that deliquent look while spending most of his time dicking around and even trying to scam Rohan while Kira is fucking at large. Rohan, Koichi, and Jotaro did all the goddamn work.

>have an actual interesting idea behind it, in that he emulates the guy who saved him thus insulting his hair is insulting the guy who saved his life
>never expand on that whatsoever, just delivered in a throwaway flashback
fuck's sake araki

Adding to my original rant about how Josuke never actively searched for Kira on his own, sure he helped the others when they asked of him but he's never proactive, all of his fights are because of what others drag him into, both his allies and his enemies. To me it just doesn't give me the impression that he's got a heart of gold, Koichi did a better job of that, just ask Jotaro.

>shitty bait thread

Im with u on this one op. Jonathan is such a kind gentleman and true hero. And the more you beat him the more stronger he gets.

>Rohan, Koichi, and Jotaro did all the goddamn work.
That’s another thing, he didn’t care that much for searching Kira or never interacted with him in the first fight. That’s why when he finally reach him doesn’t feel like a “FINALLY THEY WILL FIGHT” moment unlike Jonathan vs Dio or Joseph vs Kars

Sometimes Koichi looked more like the MC than Josuke

>stand to be a fortune telling rock that offers "kill urself my man"
jojo part with memes as stands instead of music references WHEN?

Attached: waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

"what can i say? it's good to be bad."

Attached: joseph smug.jpg (350x216, 24K)

Actually Jolyne died the youngest, Jonathan was 20 when he died on the ship and Jolyne was 19 at the cape Canaveral finale.

Actually...
play.google.com/music/preview/Bigoie2ozfflc56rpuwo6s443du?play=1

nononononono wait. that's a real album? I always thought that image was shooped

Attached: baronfulloffuck.jpg (639x622, 47K)

But you forget that the one who send buccialati was polpo, why? Because giorno killed the guy that does their dirty job part of finding and beating the shit out of people for money.

Luca was in charge of the airport

>Shiting on my boy josuke

Attached: 1563302782082.jpg (458x461, 21K)

Polnareff, Koichi, Bruno, Gyro, it's a common for their to be another character that steals the spotlight from the part's JoJo, but in Gyro's place at least he and Johnny were a duo that both shined as bright as the each other.

Holy shit I butchered that.

Attached: the k stands for krimson.jpg (976x833, 80K)

>He can turn inanimate objects into whatever living creature he wants.
Who needs to sell drugs when you can take over the black market by becoming the top seller in exotic animals and body parts?

>we will never get a stand based on viper
>we will never get a death grips stand

Attached: viper - no betta.jpg (640x640, 95K)

>he didn't believe in viper
not pictured is the hit classic "google rapper viper right now"
no that one isn't made up either

Attached: viper.jpg (789x801, 307K)

>guy needs a new kidney
>organs go for gorillions, need to be the right blood type, risk rejection, might come from a host with their own medical issues, leave you fucked up post surgery, etc
>giorno can just shove a brick up your ass and then instantly patch up the surgery seamlessly as a bonus
really passione should just be an organ trafficker at this point

>organs go for gorillions
Not in jojoverse

Attached: x4 (3).png (780x1200, 1.64M)

>just under 600
shit, but I mean giorno can still turn literal dirt into that 600, and tack surgery costs on top, decent side gig at least

is part 6 really that bad shit horrible?

Attached: latest.jpg (1560x1200, 909K)

No.

is it better then 3

>gentleman
>pickpockets people

No, Jolyne and Pucci are 2 of the best characters in the series and the ending is fucking fantastic
Just know going into it that it emphasizes the "Bizarre" part of the "Bizarre Adventure" over everything else.

Why Ungalo and Rykiel so ugly and looking nothing like Jonathan or Dio?

Rykiel looks good when he's in chad mode

Isn't the last part of the OST supposed to release today? Forgot what date it was

no

parts 5-8 could not exist and nothing of value would've been lost

>t

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>no argument
yeah figured as much
part 6 is the only kinda redeemable one

>tfw you remember Giorno feeling warm upon a completed match with Jonathan in Eyes of Heaven.
No, only that Jonathan and Giorno actively set out to do good, while other JoJos did good either out of wanting to prove something, or because situations forced them to.

Which isn't saying they're actions are bad or less, just different from the Jonathan and Giorno.

Attached: f7e1090946eeeafd957e1c3168c12117.jpg (500x333, 30K)

what was the point of even building them up as a "team" when we only ever see them together once?

>not 7

Attached: 1518724259911.jpg (591x640, 110K)

imagine if dio used timestop while sucking your dick haha
like that'd be weird haha

Speedwagon is Nazi supporter

Giorno is scum and Jonathan would not be proud.

Even his cripple alt self in SBR was a better person than Giorno.

>Mafiaso
>gentleman

Dio

Late part 4 to eartly part 6 was the best artstyle. I wish it stayed like that.

>Johnny
>not the worst person of the Jojos

Attached: fire pupils.png (889x1400, 529K)

How did Jotaro become the CEO of SpeedWagon foundation thats just nepotism

SBR is my favourite part but I have to admit I've never really liked Araki's art post part 3. I understand the detail and action flow but the males are just too fucking slim. It's offputting.

Johnny was supposedly strong enough to pick up dudes by the neck and literally toss them around early on but his limbs are thinner than my cock.

Giorno still has to run the mafia, so he's still engaging in all the fucked up stuff. So what if he gets people to stop selling drugs to kids.

I get that Josuke is a teen and wants to do teen stuff, but the fact that he wasn't even the least bit worried about this serial killer who can make things go boom made me dislike his character.

Koichi would literally be the only character Jonathan would like

Attached: 450.jpg (1440x810, 127K)

Johnny's a ruthless asshole, but if you actually pay attention to what he does he's not really a bad person morally.

He mostly kills in self defence, talks Gyro down from doing bad shit and actually tries to resolve things peacefullly.

He'll just absolutely fucking end you if he has to, and won't hesitate when it's time to throw down. He's a western hero, user, even if he is a cynical sarcastic douche.

I was only pretending to be retarded
N-Nani?!

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Based Speedwagon