Oyasumi Punpun

How did you handle the psychological damage of reading Oyasumi Punpun?

Attached: punpun.png (745x543, 143K)

i wasn’t affected because i’m not an autistic depressed loser who self inserts as punpun

This. In fact, Punpun's behavior just confused and frustrated me.

I didn't

I masturbated.

This.

i wasn’t affected despite being an autistic depressed loser, i didn't self insert as punpun

It's all so tiresome.
Is it a bad thing that I recognize myself in Punpun and his actions? until post-triangle Punpun, after that he's too far gone

Attached: IMG_20190812_153537.png (500x499, 319K)

just feels like nonsensical pretentious drivel
i'll keep reading in hope it gets better but i'm not impressed

you anons simply havn't been sexual assaulted before. imagine being an autistic depressed loser that's been sexually assaulted. its 10x worse. only difference between punpun and me is my higher intelligence

cry about it then

Most people don't have it as bad as punpun so it's hard to self-insert, but it doesn't make any less of a very relatable manga

It still explores themes and behaviours that I think anyone can relate to

Seen shit worse in 3DPD format. meh.
Most of this angst comes from a relatively good place; for both reader and retarded chiken. It only "hurts" if you have a life good enough to be depressed about things.

Attached: 1542116543969.jpg (381x342, 67K)

it had a good ending, if present is okay don´t get dragged down by the past

We do

by continuing to isolate myself and keeping to myself

Wasn't "damaging" but I do find it deeply relatable despite my circumstances being nothing like is. I like Punpun because it's almost a caricature of the feelings I had growing up. It's a very well-written manga, maybe my favourite ever.

There was none. The entire time I just marveled at how he was >literally me.

in order to self insert as punpun you don't even have to be a loser, try more of a failed normalfag

What psychological damage you underage?

Cope harder

self-insert harder

why does he look like a chicken?

I read it as an adult

Also, Punpun childhood and early adolescente was better written than his over the top toxic romance in the last volumes. Therefore, it was way more emotional in the beginning.

Is this the manga equivalent of Catcher in the Rye?