Why arent there more otome game MCs like this?

Why arent there more otome game MCs like this?

Attached: 1549677196093.jpg (836x1200, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4
pastebin.com/VeiLZPVL
pastebin.com/8iiqeh87
ferindradtraducciones.blogspot.com/2019/05/el-mundo-de-los-juegos-otome-es-muy.html
novelupdates.com/series/auto-assigned-villainess/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Wanting to watch someone do a let's play in a videogame in a manga
???

Slow TL is slow.

You mean cockhungry sluts that have 6 men pounding them on the regular?

kind of

Attached: 1552610416774.jpg (836x1200, 366K)

6 deadbeats that spend all her money.

Attached: 1536314238415.jpg (836x1200, 328K)

I NEED MORE CHAPTERS!!!!
I tried reading the "translated" LN and it read like shit

>Muh isekai video game otome princes SLAVES SLAVES SLAVES MUH SLAVERY

I wish we could go back to battle harems

Is there any isekai which is good and doesn't devolve into fan service and harem shit?

Youjo Senki?

>/u/ trash

Magic Knight Rayearth?

Lots, I won't reccomend you shit though because you sound like a prancing lala homo man.

How the fuck is YS anywhere close to /u/? Tanya is too busy going bugfuck nuts to even think about sex.

I'm really enjoying this manga a whole lot, despite that the fact that whole robot/post-apocalypse/cheat-item bit felt like watching the story slowly shit itself to death.

You're still in the intro, dude, the story didn't even start yet.

Is there a secret link to the MTL'd web novel? It seemed like everyone passed one around before I started reading it.

He may be talking about the novel. The latest volume was pretty meh, good that Leon got laid though.

Search the jap name in google.

They are not dead though, most of those series just don't get translations nowadays

Attached: SnC V5.jpg (916x480, 157K)

Which one?

So my friend lied to me?

There's like one line where she says that if she was still a man she'd have married someone like Visha and that's literally it.

Latest arc of the WN i meant.

Sorry, mean who'd he dick down?

ange(villainess) and libia (heroine) at the same time.

What am I looking for?

Funny enough, the whole slave thing seems to be more of a convenience for the slaves than the nobles. The way it's presented is that it makes good money and enables spying.

First link is the raw WN.

Nice, was hoping villainess would get some. Thanks for the spoilers, user.

You, sir, are a moron.

>The way it's presented is that it makes good money and enables spying.
The novel said it's royalty's plot to weaken the nobles, but it's just retarded to demoralize your own military and sow the seed of rebellion in your own country.

I had to drop this because this disgusting whore looks too much like me sister. I relate too much to the MC and I don't want to self-insert like that. Thanks for reminding me that this trash exists, you actually managed to ruin my day.

That wasn't what I asked for.

Look through the ones that started before 2012 and see if any of them interest you.

As far as stuff by this writer goes I like Liam better.

It's to clamp down on the families on the borders mainly and new nobles. If you noticed, Angie's family and Clarice's family don't have this issue. Those rules of society only affect the lower caste of nobles. Of course it's not sustainable, especially with how the number of men is dwindling and things come to its inevitable conclusion.

>this disgusting whore looks too much like me sister
Do you happen to know a heroine and a villainess?

>Of course it's not sustainable, especially with how the number of men is dwindling and things come to its inevitable conclusion.
That's my point. Those men are literally people who defend their country. Whoever started this policy had to either be a complete moron or have a grudge against the kingdom.

Right, which is actually a fair sticking point. It's a method to exert control, but it doesn't breed loyalty. It was a short sighted solution that led to a long term problem. Shit like that happens in any society, it's not that out of bounds as an idea.

Obligatory Villainous Noble Girl Isekai pastebin
pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4

The series is retarded in various ways. Nothing new. The more retarded thing is the people who believed it's making fun of or showing bad things about otome games.

>smug or confident otome MCs
One just got released last year

Is Marie also someone who got isekaed?

I wish this shit has faster translation. 11 chapters are out already.

Better categorized list pastebin.com/VeiLZPVL
Better rec list pastebin.com/8iiqeh87

Man you never really get tired of posting your own list as reply to mine.

Leon's imouto

She's MC's sister, her life turned to shit after he died and she wants to use isekai to live in luxury. Because she didn't actually complete the game she has no idea that she's fucking up the country in a long run by messing with the real game protag.

Is that what somebody who never gets tired of posting their list should be saying?

Did they fug?

They kinda hate each other, even if they're not certain of the relation between them they just find each other annoying.

Imouto a shit.
Genki & Icy tsun best girls.

Sounds worth it to get heroine pussy

In a alternate universe they're fucking like rabbits and fuck off from the stage of the story.

I would say they don't hate each other. Leon does hold a bit of a grudge against her, but forgives her since she starts shaping up properly. Marie ends up being subservient to Leon since her life pretty much went to shit without him, both before and after reincarnation. She understands that she needs him in her life. It's actually a fun relationship once they get past their initial antagonism.

Harrassing Theif Girl is completely a LGBTQ propaganda now.

Is it well written?

it's fun

How many POVs are there?

Leon is the protagonist, sometimes there are scenes from another character's POV but they're rare.

How lewd is it?

Not at all except the implications that Marie is having sex with 6 men and a lot of girls in the school are keeping sex slaves. The author doesn't do terribly lewd stuff although his previous work did have a harem ending.

Gotta agree with how the volume was meh. Felt a bit too rushed and when compared to the last volume, which was just an insane adrenaline rush, this one was iffy as hell. At least we got a dere Luxon out of it.

What a shit list. Do you even know the definition of "similar take"?

Lads, does Camilla the spanish has a manga yet?

Stop samefagging. I never called out to your list, while you are the one doing list wars. I just made a Villainous Noble Girl Isekai pastebin(which I keep updated) and post it on Isekai threads.
If you want you can always post without always replying to me that yours is better for more drama and attention.

Not the same user shitlist-kun. I just saw and entered your so call list to look for something to read.

How about you stop posting your useless pastebin and we call it a day? And why would I samefag after all this time.

Pretty sure she doesn't.

>mfw TL in spanish is pretty good

Attached: 149566411949.jpg (279x304, 25K)

>There were three sets of forks and knives, three empty porcelain plates and three cups on the table.
>Three cups. One for beer, two for ginger beer.
Oh wow, they really know to hit you where it hurts.
RiP Old Kohler, who sadly never got to eat his ham.
Time for the adventures of Gehrman Sparrow, pirate hunter.

Striptease is doing a wonderful job on this piece.

Let us hope that manga will keep on serializing till MC's PTSD

>six boyfriends
Is that normal behaviour in that world (or this one)?

"Please stop posting, because it triggers me"

It's 5 boyfriends and a sex slave, and it's not normal at all, but she basically did a speedrun through a dating sim and made all the romance targets fall in love with her at the same time.

Spess Luvia's life fucking sucks, but that's space nobility for you.

I am impressed at how harsh the punishment is. If there is one thing the author is pretty consistent about, it's the mechanisms of nobility.

Thank fuck Liam's relationship with his surroundings is the same as the one a bull has with a china shop.

Nothing to worry Oni-sama will give her money anyway

>tfw people actually start thinking she's his half sister and his father catches heat because of it
Shame we'll never get to that point without MTL.

>Please don't call me out on my shit taste

so does the queen also joins the harem?

ONII-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN LEND ME MONEY

is this his sister from normal world? Any chanced that MC and her will fuck in future?

I really hope so, MC fucking another character's mother would be great.

yes, no

are any of these isekai mangas being translated directly into spanish or is it just whatever gets popular in english first?

agreed, she also looks cute as fuck

Shame the WN translation went on hiatus. The MTL is just awful.

link to the web novel translation

How far is it?

Hi there.

Attached: 1552440083028.png (500x358, 67K)

Kind of? She's gone full dere over him after his last stunt.

What did he die of, anyway?

damn I want to read that part, is there any place to read the translation of the web novel?

None unfortunately. You'll just have to deal with MTL. Honestly, the best volume was the 5th one. Leon goes fucking ham and ruins a whole country.

>bakapervert offers to translate after v1 is done
>people in OG tranlators' comment tries to convince the original translator to continue translating even after he/she heavily implies their lack of interest and inferiority complex
>just gives up mid-way through v3
>people are somehow congratulating him and wishing the OG translator well
I know this is for free, but he should've given it away when he had the chance. The comment section for the translation also pisses me off with how oblivious they are that they haven't even at least heard of bakapervert.

I kind of want Bakapervert to take over. Current translator doesn't seem to have any interest and there's a volume 4 on the horizon.

Yep. That would be for the best.

Christ really? Gotta get that to happen then.

Some of them are being directly translated, most of scans wait for english translation
The LN translation is around V2 and i haven't checked how far the manga has benn updated

not the same user, but
otome game sekai wa mob ni kibishii sekai desu

Over exhaustion+ fall in stairs

bue, pasatelo links weon
thats the way it is for free stuff user

Bruh bakapervert is a horrible translator.
Literally unreadable.

Hopefully she gets her victory over those other nobles.
I also can't help but think Amagi looks like this.

Attached: 1528045280395.jpg (1400x2000, 331K)

Considering the author's love for robo waifus, I still have hope that the author will make Luxon into a white haired, red eyed, big boobed maid.

Sword Art Online, Hunter x Hunter

retradde ///uposert

Would have to be blonde since Livia and Angie are both blond. Luxon would do it just to screw with Leon the entire time.

Attached: 1551547857402.jpg (1764x2508, 917K)

ferindradtraducciones.blogspot.com/2019/05/el-mundo-de-los-juegos-otome-es-muy.html
Servido

Why aren't there more otome game MCs like THIS?

Attached: EBzcPnsU8AAZezg.jpg (636x900, 227K)

Wonder how her hair looks if down

I'm pretty sure Amagi is a modest-chested type. He chose her when his mistrust of women was still pretty strong, and went with the traditionalist demure Japanese waifu design.
Even decades later he's still pushing away those battleship salesgirls for being too overtly hot. He only liked the one when she was in tomboy sports bra mode.

If I recall, she has pretty big boobs. The issue is that he doesn't trust the flashy sexy type since he finds that it usually comes with ulterior motives. He'll probably never fuck Amagi though.

I think he actually will fuck Amagi. It will just take some time for Liam to loosen up after he gets married.

Attached: DbioRedU0AE_7Md.jpg (1600x2000, 247K)

She's literally his dream girl, and now he's found out there may be a way to turn her human. I would be absolutely shocked if he doesn't fuck her by the end. The only wild card is if the Guide actually reaches his hands out to those surrounding Liam instead of focusing on Liam directly for once. Because he'll get all the negative emotions he wants if something happened to Amagi.

Here

Shit

Attached: ph_mobuseka01_ill0092.jpg (825x1173, 226K)

I think blonde and red eyes would conflict too much with Angie. Definitely has to have red eyes.

>Speedrunner gets hit by a truck and reincarnated into a game where they hold the world record
>Beats the final boss through glitches and exploits
Could be fun.

Will Clarice and Drills join the harem? Even if Clarice was a slut out of spite for one of the five faggots, she is a good girl.

What otome shit have you guys been reading lately other than Mob?

>glitches and exploits
This comes close. It's a buggy as hell game he was obsessed with.

Attached: Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitte Iru.jpg (752x1076, 247K)

cute

Cooking with Wild Game.

So this series also follows harem route. Kinda disappointing.

At least Vol.3's ending isn't that big of a tearjerker, but the whole adventure was top notch. Klein really knows how to act like a crazy psycho.

we don't want your kind around here.
This is harem territory

Because most mangaka are men and not women.

Why would haremshitters read actual otomeshit and vice versa?

because they're all isekai

I mean there's no point in reading sub par stories meant for teenage girls when we can read Otome Mob and enjoy its subversive and sophisticated story meant for men.

depends on where you draw the line between otome isekai and regular femMC isekai

"I have to prove my list is better, so your list is objectively shit"

I just want to know what the fuck happens, I used machine translation and just couldnt understand but I do knoe that they use a "love ship" against Hertrude and her demon squad

>Because he'll get all the negative emotions he wants if something happened to Amagi.
Liam's kryptonite is Amagi. Shit, most of the people that tried to fuck with Amagi got one-flashed. Liam goes full murderhobo to anyone that tries to mess with her. And Amagi feels guilty about it

If the goal is just to garner negative emotions, it isn't a bad idea. Liam going full extermination mode on the universe as a result would probably be why the Guide hasn't done it yet. Watch Liam fucking one-flash a planet at some point lol.

Tbh the author is building up bad shit with that machine heart thing. Seriously, the one thing that stopping Liam from burning the galaxies is Amagi. Amagi is his moral compass and brings out the worst out of Liam when she gets abused

Loved that one. Too bad the chapters are no longer being translated. Or is it over?

I agree, Amagi is triggering way too many flags for that to not blow up horrifically in Liam's face. Only consolation is as long as she is dead he's got the medical tech to bring her back, but if she stops being essentially the light to his darkness(lol) he very truly will become an actual evil lord.

*as long as she isn't dead*

If you have to keep the red eyes, then black hair has to be the go to. Since Hertrude and Hertruda didn't join and they would fit the bill. Maybe going full albino with the silver/white hair might work.

Attached: 1553884952247.jpg (675x960, 89K)

>Out of the blue, Veirya asked, “So, do you want to do that with me?”
>I instantly went red in the face and ears. Usually, girls would be shy to talk about such things, but I was flustered when Veirya outright asked me. I shyly lowered my head. I couldn’t utter a word. She clasped my and asked, “You want. To impregnate me?”
>“No, no, no, no! It’s too soon… too soon for that… Sorry, um… sorry!!!“
>I’ll take the bullet. Yeah, I made a very embarrassing decision. A woman was more assertive than me, and she was the woman I liked no less, yet I actually ran off.
If this was any other series. I'll call the MC a fucking idiot. But Mr. Lin made the right choice here

>a chapter that isn't yet another waking nightmare for Mr. Lin
Things are looking up! Which means things are going to go very, very wrong for him very, very soon. Just like Troy.

Other than the two main girls, Leon also has a political marriage with the second heroine who he saved after she had been mind broken by a yandere bad end. He also actively flirts with the queen. It's a dramaless harem so its not as bad as it could be.

I think the translators just dropped the manga. The webnovel and light novel seem to still be going.

Kek, he already fucking up the moment he had the Elven Queen and did the kissing shit. Mr Lin can't escape.

He's pretty much just Troy without magic and three overpowered moms lol.

>y/u/ri

no

Ahhh too bad.

>Grooming a heterosexual villianess into your yuri sex pet - aka Spaghetti like Claire is straight until it gets wet - the Light Novel.

>straight
She probably secretly fantasized about her Onee-sama before Rei came.

Attached: trash saint.png (680x693, 293K)

Are we out of the amnesia arc yet?

Attached: book138.jpg (520x770, 200K)

Now that I think about you're probably right. I mean was there a SINGLE straight girl in the fucking novel? Hell even one of the guys was just a cursed girl who when cured is revealed to be a lesbian as well lol.

How much money do you think Yen Press puts out to license stuff they take years to release

Not enough to light a fire under their ass.

Yes, Claire's incestuous maid.

Which sort of says it all about how the novel treats straight relationships

Oh right. Well they got exiled anyway.
I don't even understand why companies allow Yen Press to acquire their licenses anymore, they either sit on them and kill the brand in the West or put out volumes so slow it'd be faster to just learn Japanese yourself and buy the raws.

They came back in the end.

Depends on your definition of arc. He still doesn't remember anything but did learn from others who he was and is back in his territory doing weird shit like making a magical version of pic related.

Attached: Jet_train.jpg (962x697, 171K)

Attached: 1553885612938.jpg (675x960, 100K)

Tsubasa chronicle. God that was old.

Attached: 1464523062395.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

>New Bertia-sama manga translation

Hooray

Prince Cecil is gonna fuck some noble bitch up

Attached: V7.jpg (844x1200, 644K)

Attached: 1543381505824.jpg (929x1321, 119K)

My, how devilish of him!

Attached: 1559951576586.jpg (1440x2048, 1003K)

God why does the group who does this manga use such shitty raws?

They use the free shitty low res version from Alphapolis

>they don't know about the Alphapolis high res exploit

>her life turned to shit
Family drama?

Liz v2 cover

Attached: EB0fXkhU4AI4kZv.jpg (2182x2962, 1.03M)

How cares? All I care about this shit is Eli and Kururi relationship. FUCK HER ALREADY PUSS

>Translation on haitus

Maybe this will get the translator to work on it again

I dropped it after he crushed the something-Dukedom when it attempted to kidnap Livia. It was as boring as Vandelieu's crappy advenrures. Does it ever become not-shit?

Started from her parents realizing she made them ostracize her brother and caused his death so they stopped spoiling her and kicked her out. Later on she had only horrible relationships with men, ended up in debt and working as a hostess

You forgot that she also had a daughter.

Once a whore always a whore

So Livia or Anjie, who do you prefer anons?

I'm a massive sucker for romancing villains.

Angie

Attached: 1540847117978.jpg (1350x1920, 466K)

It warms my heart to see that the villainess realized that the capture target are fucking retarded and was just not worth it and promptly GTFO immediately

>Heroine politely decline 2nd prince's advancement, she is very uncomfortable being with him
>2nd prince: "GOD DAMMIT, YOU'RE THE HEROINE IN AN OTOME GAME! FOLLOW THE DAMN SCRIPT!"
>Villainess (and 1st prince) arrived in time to rescue Heroine from him

Holy shit the 2nd prince is a irredeemable piece of shit

>otome game MC

?????????????

Most otome games don't even have an MC, the character is literally the player.

That depends quite heavily on the game. Sometimes they're completely faceless self-inserts, other times they're actual characters. Just like male-oriented VNs.

>Villainess
>Did absolutely nothing wrong
>Only wanted what was best for her fiancee
Well, she dodged a bullet with Marie going full reverse harem and Leon swooping in for the save. Now she's best friends with her supposed nemesis and is no longer in danger of being married off to some literal who in the country side.

Attached: Thinking sloth.gif (500x281, 1012K)

So, the author of Hakushaku Reijo ha Chito Tensei Mono really dropped it. I really wanted to know what happened to the shit prince and his colleagues.

Guys, I think I've burnt myself reading all this otome isekai shit, my reading list isn't growing anymore.
Should I keep on going or take a break?

Attached: 1415757324785.jpg (220x383, 42K)

Only you know. That said personally I'd drop everything except my favorites and search for something new to enjoy.

I enjoy melodrama, misunderstanding and our villainess defusing the fuck out of her death flag.
It should be one girl vs. the world as she fight fate with ingenuity and foresight. But most otome isekai stories are about introducing the premise of the settings and then dropping it to show how Mary Sue the MC is.

What's up with the translation of this? It was shilled hard a year or so ago but nobody seems to have picked it up. I guess it is shit?

Just read Korean otome if you want the situation to suck for MC.

Will this ever get a translated manga?

>Isekai Smartphone but it's Gook Otome flavor

Attached: 33338vVol.1.jpg (600x810, 186K)

There are some situations that do genuinely suck for Japanese 'otome style' MCs, like Illya and Eliza, and to a lesser extent Claudia, Camilla and Violette.

It's hard to identify Korean names.
But you're kinda right, huh.

novelupdates.com/series/auto-assigned-villainess/

>Villainess/Heroine body swap

YEEEESS!!!

There any other stories out there where the villainess gets dicked down?

Is it gay? It looks gay.

Attached: 12264_0.jpg (800x1132, 203K)