Zombieland Saga

Interesting, so Sakura replaced Saki with Tae, but Ai and Junko keeps paired together.
Makes me wonder whether this suggest something about season 2. And how sorted remaining triad will be now.

Attached: hvxax1ly.jpg (1713x1230, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

magazine.cygames.co.jp/archives/1714)
magazine.cygames.co.jp/archives/1714
youtu.be/DsG40PLGWNk
youtu.be/D9izSl9euRc
youtube.com/watch?v=PgQIdoEAwRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_Rw3U7TtY
per-spex.com/articles/fashion-history/2019/2/16/sukeban-the-forgotten-story-of-japans-girl-gangs
dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/28261/1/remembering-japans-badass-70s-schoolgirl-gangs
gaijinrider.alterv*sta.org/Glossary/Glossary_Sukeban.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the picture related to Season 2?

Big fat dead anime titties.

A just reminder how the first season originally went in this regard.

Attached: 9qk4qp8g.jpg (1057x500, 532K)

right > left

First one was released together with season 2 announcement. Second is now directly part of season 2 marketing.

Pin up photos have no meaning about the actual canon

I feel like they just paired them up according to their breast sizes.
Saki will probably get a solo, as she's right in the middle. As will Yuugiri with her even larger bust.
Lily will get paired up with Romero.

Maybe Saki with Yuugiri a d Liky with Kotarou. Or the three together and Kitaro with Romero again.
I doubt Yuug and Saki are going solo. Too much hassle doing every release separately.

Attached: IMG_20190811_172827.png (500x726, 133K)

>I doubt Yuug and Saki are going solo.
But the breasts, user. The breasts!

Showa!

Attached: DtOYP8PUwAU1NWQ.jpg (882x1247, 298K)

Did someone say Saki?

Attached: Saki Kurokoma.png (474x512, 158K)

>Showa!
Good idea. I haven't yet, today, and it's still relatively hot.
I'll be back in five minutes.

Howdy

Since it is O bon time someone made a comic about their graves.

Attached: IMG_20190811_044851.jpg (1000x888, 161K)

Attached: IMG_20190811_044856.jpg (1000x888, 187K)

I like Saki' sand Sakura's. Simple and direct.

One final bump with pic of the released board game.
Apparently it's not a no brainer game. You actually have to think and plan. Maybe someone who knows Japanese of us could buy it and translate the runes. It's on Amazon.

Attached: IMG_20190809_160330.jpg (500x358, 68K)

I hope the other girls get a new bikini illust too.

Oh, didn't know it was already released. Looks interesting. They should release it overseas. ZLS has a considerable fanbase in Europe and the US.

I honestly don't want the Japanese fandom ever meet the Western.

There's nothing wrong with either "side" of the fandom as a whole. Just a few black sheep on both.

I have yet to see the Japanese black sheeps who make the show gender political but let's not talk further into this.
Here, zombies in Saga mascot costumes.

Attached: IMG_20190809_145516.jpg (1434x807, 327K)

CUTE AI FEET!

>the Japanese black sheeps who make the show gender political
Are you implying that the Westerners who do that are fans of ZLS? Really?

Sakura is the cutest and most talented idol in the whole world!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.40_[2018.10.25_17.30.21].jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Yes, Inui-kun, we know ...

She's Number 1!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.42_[2018.11.22_23.53.17] (2).jpg (720x719, 64K)

Will they ever dock?

This official art sucks because it shows them with the makeup on.

To be fair, idols always wear makeup for publicity shots.
It's not as if they were everyday snapshots.

This creates a catch 22. On one hand, they're supposed to wear makeup when in public and so it would make sense for them to wear it for promo stuff like official art but on the other hand this is a zombie girl show and showing them with makeup on defeats the purpose of that.

>howing them with makeup on defeats the purpose of that
Kinda. But what can we do if they don't promote the fact that they're zombies?

>wake up
>Saki is still not your girlfriend
>cry yourself to sleep again

Attached: EBC5GY_VUAED3Vw.jpg (2047x1540, 411K)

>caring about outer appearance and not the inner values
Quite shallow of you, user.

Attached: IMG_20190810_124710.jpg (1500x1051, 171K)

Sakura and Tae looking great, someone get the two sticks on the right a hamburger or two.

Attached: 591cbfaa42fc75ab6364e02ce2f854d6.jpg (567x800, 301K)

The zombie aspect is a major part of their character. To hide it is to hide a important part of themselves.

Not getting to have a kid with her is the greatest insult to injury.

Attached: saki.jpg (850x1373, 164K)

Why anime delinquents always make such perfect wives. Is Japan trying to imply something?

Attached: ayB83Bb_700b.jpg (700x394, 34K)

>Why anime delinquents always make such perfect wives.
It's not only anime sukeban. It's the same for 3D ones.

I'm still trying to like this pic.

Attached: 72723231_p0.jpg (700x600, 293K)

They've been through things and know how life really works and is more likely to raise their kids to not going through the same horror they did. Meanwhile, a sheltered woman may have kind intentions but is more likely to not know how to teach their kids on how to deal with what life throws at them.

Zombie girls can't be wives though. They can't perform the marriage vow of "Until death do us part" because they are already dead.

>They can't perform the marriage vow of "Until death do us part"
Good thing that most weddings around the world don't require vows or at least not that particular phrase. Including Shnito weddings and Japanese state weddings.
The latter could be a bit difficult to pull off with one of the partners is already legally deceased.

What's going on with Yuugiri's?

But everyone knows pagan weddings hold no validity, right?

Attached: pol_mascot_chibi.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Most are STD ridden crack whores who'll pass on their degeneracy to their child and mooch off the poor loser husband until she gets tired of him.

Wrong.
I don't think any of the zombies are Christian (or in any other way religious nuts) anyway. Maybe Junko. She seems the type.

Stop applying American biker gang clichées to sukeban. Why do people in here always do that?

well, Tae's zombie outfit seems like sister's clothes, although yeah, it wouldn't be surprising if Junko was Christian

Attached: illust_76131374_20190812_113658.png (2000x1500, 1.88M)

Cute mother and her cute boy toy.

Attached: IMG_20190807_153755.jpg (1238x1543, 350K)

Junko's body is so harenchi

Ai's thighs and ass are surprisingly fat.

That just seems that way because the rest of her is so skinny.

Nit even it's own shown can keep the bodies consistent. What makes you think non canon artwork is in any kind better?

Lily is the only character I'd fuck in this show. Not gay.

I wish I knew when these Halloween designs are going to be released.

Attached: 0497a804-fcab-47ff-b641-2dc9328e85b1.jpg (800x800, 421K)

>Devil Ai
>Not Jiangshi Ai

You had one job Saga.

Attached: __mizuno_ai_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_onsen_tamago_hs_egg__28e49844f3d1d8124febbb1091758317.gif (560x560, 144K)

I want to cum inside Nikaido Saki.

Attached: 1539882610461.png (1920x1090, 1.78M)

Wouldn't you rather fuck him outside of the show? Because, you know, the show is actually family friendly. And with him being a child, you certainly don't want to leave any evidence on camera.

I wonder how many pieces of Junko are actually part of the original Junko?

Human laws don't apply to zombies.

I really hope we get some bikini art with Yugiri but i guess they will ignore her again.

Also did this ever get colored?

Attached: 1553954009755.jpg (1500x972, 113K)

They're saving the jiangshi stuff for the 'beef with the vampire idorus at the dawn of the Monstergirl Idol Wars' central plot of S3. The vampires are gonna have a jiangshi in their lineup because Tae created a demand for mute weirdos who don't do anything in sync with the rest of the group.

Zombies are humans, user.
But you might get away on the technicality that he was born in 1999 and thus is, legally, 19 years old.

You willing to take responsibility?

I gotta say, Junko x Ai is top tier yuri couple, even though I usually hate them (and yaoi) when they are forced in other shows. Here it just feels natural and even logical

Who wouldn't be? Seems like the most wonderful thing that could happen to you.

It would be completely consensual.

An actually good question is how many kids do you want to have with her. Someone like her can handle raising a large family and remember, she can't die from childbirth.

What makes it seem natural, other than Cornflakes already being a lesbian?

I wonder who could be behind this post...

The more the merrier. But not all of them at once, please.

Why is Necroducer the only boy at school with a crush on Sakura?

Attached: Sakura Minamoto.jpg (850x1189, 177K)

So biologically producing a baseball team would be fine as long as they aren't nonuplets. Got it.

Redheads went out of style.

Attached: redhead_blackwashing.jpg (640x4135, 567K)

>season 2
When is it airing?

Attached: 1539883007853.png (460x621, 156K)

Tomorrow.

I'm more interested in Cygame's upcoming mobile game.

Real talk: Jamie Foxx did a great /r9k/ sad-creepy autist in that movie.

Please don't tell me you watch that shit superhero stuff. I thought ZLS fans had better taste ...

>don’t include red in Shawshank Redemption who was red haired Irish in the novel

At this point I realize Hollywood has a fetish for turning red haired characters into a black people

Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 but if Yuri on ice movie has any indicate probably 2023 or 2024.

They are going to make Triss a nigger? that's sacrilege

>Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 but if Yuri on ice movie has any indicate probably 2023 or 2024.
YOI movie isn't of any indication, it's a completely separate production that is clearly going through production issues at this point. I think ZLS is safe.

so whats the difference the japanese ones are just chuunibyous

I hope mdoh starts drawing microbikini zombies again

Talk to women
Have sex
Fall in love

Not really, no. Though it is how they are often portrayed in pop-culture, I grant you that.

but do the real ones commit crimes or just ride around acting tough

Nah I just joking, if anything I hope it get the team who did Virgin soul (of course, not the writer and I also hope Takuya Masumoto don’t come back after KF2 disaster)

Minor crimes, at most. Theft and such. And the occasional "gang fight". They always tended to be more bark than bite. But they did usually front hard and they didn't care much about rules. But they weren't quite as loudmouthed and hyper-violent as they are in movies.
Sukeban, generally, had a very mature side to them, trying to keep their reputation up, an agenda (holding up Japanese traditions and culture), a strong moral code and a notion of traditional feminity coupled with strenght and independence.

Attached: IMG_20190812_133418.jpg (800x1130, 188K)

Attached: IMG_20190812_133421.jpg (800x1130, 203K)

What do these runes say?

Attached: DtmCsrNVsAAKrcR.jpg_orig.jpg (1248x912, 134K)

This is pretty basic nihongo
Sakura: "Like this?"
Kotaro: "Wrong, wrong! The steps are wrong too!"
Kotaro: "Here, you have to do like this!"
Sakura: "Oooh, true, true! Like this, right?"
Kotaro: "Wrong! Like this!"
Sakura: "Haha, I get it! Like this, right?"
Kotaro: "Are you kidding me?! Are you taking this seriously?"
Yugiri: "Are YOU kidding me? Take this seriously!"
Kotaro: "Y-yes (?)"

This, he has fun art and amazing taste

Attached: 71545553_p13.png (1200x1008, 608K)

That pic looks quite a bit as if the artist had tried to immitate Raita's banana-tits style. Their breasts shouldn't be this large and perky.

Sometimes he does that. I still like his art though

Attached: 71827924_p2.png (955x1200, 378K)

Tae is bored by such unlegendary tits.

Attached: __yamada_tae_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_blackmoon__sample-6210789d02250c3a300e174bc49a0468.jpg (850x1205, 159K)

>At this point I realize Hollywood has a fetish for turning red haired characters into a black people

Cheap to pay

You only need food

Thank God SakiSakura is dead

Well they were designed to be shipped. It's no wonder they go so well together.

He likes girls of all sizes but sadly no legendary microbikini yet

Attached: 71827924_p14.png (911x1000, 110K)

Do not sexualize children.
Do not sexualize people with extreme brain damage

It's okay user, we won't sexualize you.

I'll do both of those things if they're cute zombies

>undead patchwork mess
>sensitive, elegant lady
>shy
>cautious
>kept locked away most of the time by domineering belligerent weirdo
>wishes Senpai (who, in Junko's case, is aforementioned domineering belligerent weirdo) would notice her

Attached: 1550934691920.png (1250x1250, 607K)

Junko is a boomer.

I wanna see how Tae would do as a wife and mother. She strikes me as a loving and faithful wife and doting mother.

She would have a miscarriage and then eat it off the floor like a dog eating its own vomit.

We've seen her run on animal-like instinct. I don't hear about animals being prone to miscarriages.

You don't hear about reanimated corpses carrying healthy pregnancies to term either.

It's been discussed ad nauseam and the consensus has been based on what we've seen that these zombie girls can have kids just fine and without any risk of dying at childbirth.

Let me know when you find a source that isn't just horny Anons.

>Tae's costume is just her without clothes

Lewd

Attached: 2019-01-18 23.30.51.jpg (1251x1312, 558K)

You're the one claiming something extraordinary that is at odds with everything we've seen. You have to provide evidence.

She can also repair doors and knows how to use carpenter tools

>elegant
no. elegant lady is not whiny like her.

>evidence
You know, maybe the whole "zombie" thing might have something to do with it. You haven't provided any evidence either other than "we talked about our headcannons and decided it was cool"

Sakura is a good bartender.

Attached: 74706044_p0.jpg (1520x967, 456K)

I'm not the one you first replied to, moron.
Anyway: These zombies work differently than the ones you might be used to. Please watch this anime before you spam your shitposts all over its threads.

Was there any doujins from Comiket besides that Ai&Kotaro one?

>Please watch this anime
I did, at no point anywhere in any scene of any episode is there the slightest inclination that they can even bleed, let alone carry a pregnancy to term. There are however, multiple instances where it is made clear that they can't age because their bodies are literally dead, implying they also don't have a functioning reproductive system.
Either way, there is no cannon answer for their fertility and there will likely never be one. Don't get all pissy and act like someone doesn't know what they're talking about for not pandering to your fanfic.

>Don't get all pissy and act like someone doesn't know what they're talking about
Fact is that you do not know what you're talking about, because you're just another of those shitposters who go "hurrdurr their bodies don't work like living bodies and the countless times they do in-series is just comic-logic because I say so". You didn't deserve a serious response in the first place, retard. Now stop derailing the thread any further like you have derailed many threads before.

By the way: It's comical how you always claim that other people are obsessed with a "headcanon" when it's always you who insists against all evidence that they can't possibly have functioning bodies, and when it's always you who feels the urge to bring this up without anyone asking you, with senseless shitposts designed solely for triggering people. Like this one:

Imagine fucking junko's 18 year old boomer body

>hurrdurr their bodies don't work like living bodies and the countless times they do in-series is just comic-logic because I say so"
You said the exact same thing.
>These zombies work differently than the ones you might be used to.
Your argument isn't any better than mine, and you still refuse to at least try and provide any evidence. Instead you get mad at me for disagreeing with your fanfiction in favor of my own, and dismiss me like I'm trying to argue against common knowledge when we're just arguing headcannon.
Sorry I dared talking about the anime instead of just /c/ posting in a general on a board where generals are banned.

>you still refuse to at least try and provide any evidence
You've been confronted with the evidence in many prior threads.
And now fuck off, troll. Your bait is too obvious.

Then it should be even easier for you to show it.

I guess it's Tae posting time again!?

Attached: 71545553_p1.png (1000x986, 260K)

Screw that argument and screw the rules!
I am going to impregnate Sakura!

Attached: Fertilized egg.png (600x586, 380K)

Sure, Inui-kun. But make sure to confess your love to her FIRST.

sakura is not an egg

She's a cutie.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.27_[2018.10.18_18.06.44].jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Kaiju Sakura

She's too cute to be called a Kaiju.

Attached: 73447108_p0.jpg (2500x3500, 3.48M)

>too cute to be called a Kaiju
Are you implying that Kaiju are not cute?

There's levels of cuteness. Cute zombie girls aren't monsters.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.44_[2018.11.29_21.21.04].jpg (960x1050, 358K)

DOYANSU
O
Y
A
N
S
U

K-Ai-ju

Attached: ai_s_intruder__no_make_up_ver__by_magestic_maggot_dd918ov-pre.jpg (881x907, 66K)

Always

Attached: 71927606_p0_master1200-1.jpg (600x675, 240K)

cute

Of course.

Attached: DxCqRtVVAAAN7lX.png (750x1333, 1.44M)

I hope there will be a new member next season. Hopefully a loli, a real loli.

>I hope there will be a new member next season.
I can agree with this part.

I love Yuugiri!

Attached: 1541644132147.jpg (1050x1200, 485K)

ummmmmmmdearimas

fuck

Attached: 76218876_p0.jpg (1296x720, 446K)

Please fuck off. Stop trying to wish for things that might easily ruin the whole series.

Mein Gott Sakura’s hips

It might work you know.

It "might". But chances are it wouldn't work at all.
This franchise lives and dies with its characters. Changing the lineup is the stupidest thing you can do. And if you want to change the lineup, you're probably not in it for the right reasons. (Which makes me wonder: What are you in for, if not the characters?)

la-zee zomb-ee

Attached: 76111275_p0.jpg (1762x1083, 726K)

電話
愛さんいまどこですか???
境内で掛けてる???どこの境内ですか?????

携帯です

Attached: 76125502_p0-2.jpg (853x1183, 498K)

moshimoshi
kinoko des

Idol/music/SoL animes are 90% character pieces, and it gets exponentially harder to keep each character on the same level of writing quality the more there are. Plus each character has to add something unique and essential to the group as a whole, or else the cast will feel like a bunch of pandering archetypes instead of a compelling group of characters. Love Live and Love Live Sunshine had nine each from the start, and they struggled to keep all those plates spinning.
Outside of a dedicated episode or two, multiple characters were more or less sidelined, not doing anything more than a background character most of the time. The only time I can remember a new main character being added to this sort of anime without fucking everything up is Azusa from K-on, and she's still divisive depending on where you look.

riri da mon

Attached: 76197644_p2.jpg (565x800, 341K)

Cute loli (male).

Wait there's gonna be season 2 of this shit? Who is buying this garbage?

>Who is buying this garbage?
Everyone but you, butthurt salesfag.
Now fuck off.

Lily THE MAN

Attached: Untitled aaaa.png (1043x744, 562K)

We need more baka zombies!

Attached: __frenda_seivelun_and_tatsumi_koutarou_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_and_etc_drawn_by_okamura_okamura086__ (800x1100, 331K)

Look at this sexy fish girl.

Attached: 20190809_145854.jpg (213x533, 95K)

Is Tae the dying proof that zombies can still learn things and are not totally dead?
#zombielivesmatter

Attached: 1541579758040.jpg (640x360, 120K)

Not much of a change desu

Attached: GNIGER.jpg (640x1053, 131K)

She has no idea what she's wearing does she.

>She has no idea what she's wearing does she.
Well, do you have an idea what she's wearing?
I don't. I assume nobody outside Saga has.

Tae is so smart! Tae is a genius!

Attached: 1563366719115.png (1280x1480, 484K)

Tae is legendary!

Attached: DuTrA6yU0AAJB99.jpg_orig.jpg (905x1280, 225K)

She was also told to point at a barren piece of earth and pretend there was a building.

Attached: IMG_20190808_040411.jpg (768x768, 88K)

>point at a barren piece of earth and pretend there was a building
Funny. That's also how Saga tourism works!

Have you ever even been to Saga?

Attached: D-osDKcUEAA9LoO.jpg (946x994, 154K)

Has anyone ever been to Saga?

I really like this artist

thats one of the things I like about her, no preconceived notions so she falls into the modern world easily.
whereas Junko isn't too far removed but she's far enough removed that concepts that she should be able to grasp seem alien and foreign too her because she's a boomer

Attached: 1549855054713.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Why do you like this boomer?

Attached: 1555433997470.jpg (860x1214, 571K)

for the record, i hate boomer

We aren’t really that different.

Attached: Saki.png (1024x1024, 1.36M)

She's cute and silly.

What makes SakuxSaki so great?

Attached: 1561293555475.png (700x853, 486K)

>What makes SakuxSaki so great?
That it's not canon.

>Sakura represents contemporary idol anime
>Saki represents old sukeban shows
>Ai represents Heisei idols
>Junko represents Showa idols
>Lily represents child TV stars
>Yuugiri represents Meiji courtesans
Which part of idol culture does Tae represent? inbefore zombie idols

A girl from a respectable background falling in love with the biker girl her parents warned her to not go up to talk about Tamagotchis with because she might push drugs on her or stab her.

>Which part of idol culture does Tae represent?
Idols of Legend.

haha imagine Tae lying on your bed like that and looking up at you haha

Favourite ZLS's fanarts?

Attached: EBC5GY_VUAED3Vw.jpg (2659x2000, 604K)

Anything where the girls are out of makeup and in their performing outfits.

Attached: 72723374_p0.jpg (609x900, 125K)

This one because it's a reference to my second favourite Precure season.

Attached: 1561087403448.png (556x825, 337K)

The Japanese ZLS fandom barely seems to have any friction between /het/ and/u/

It isn't that bad here either, compared to other idol fanbases.

what about the Lily question? do they really do have bad taste and like the lesbian and the boomer?

Attached: 1544617244009.jpg (800x600, 44K)

I want to ask her about how many people she's made of.

Seeing official pics like those make me think the studio sometimes forgot they are zombies by not promoting those forms enough. I wanna see gray skin and bandages in swimsuits...

>what about the Lily question?
No one seems to consider it worth talking about. Lily is Lily.
Sometimes people call her Lily, sometimes Masao.

magazine.cygames.co.jp/archives/1714)
Interview with the Cygames producer of ZLS. The man with a vision.
Spoilers:
Lilys character was planned since the beginning.

Interview with the Cygames producer of ZLS. The man with a vision.
Spoilers:
He never gave a shit about idols. Only zombies.
Also: Lilys character was planned since the beginning.

Wasn't Lily's character model originally going to be used for twins?

yeah the original plan was that Lily and her mother died and the twin brother started playing Lily to make Takeo happi

Why did he scrap that idea?

the problem with S1 is they had like three cours worth of material they had to fit into one

It wouldn't have take that much longer if they included the twin.

yeah it would have, it would have had to become a two parter, they shaved it down to its bare bones
same with the Saki story and Ai's and Junko's deaths

Aggressive and masculine girl with a sweet side shipped with a passive, feminine girl who has an edge.

Plus, Saki can motorboat Sakura without crouching.

>same with the Saki story and Ai's and Junko's deaths
Were those going to be more involved too?

Imagine Masao and Lily as the Twins from Black Lagoon.

Also if I interpret Google translation right the second season is gonna be about the secret behind ZLS.

but Kotaro, you can't marry a woman who is dead... you're from two different worlds

FANG

Attached: tae.png (159x143, 49K)

Jezz it even more darker than the one we get. I know ZLS can be black comedy but sometimes it is so fuck up for characters made me wonder what they have plan for Yuugiri and may be Tae in S2.

The chances are that season 2 might be a prequel.
It would be fucking weird as a follow up but considering the producers was more hooked up on the Zombie part than the idol, it's not impossible.

>The chances are that season 2 might be a prequel.
Fuck no.

Probably not a whole prequel but the Xu Fu flashback might be longer and more significant that expected.

Any picture of Tae's VA in her swimsuit?

Why would you want that?

Imagine a beach episode. Those putty ain't gonna last long getting drenched with salt water

Why not? I'm guessing she would look sexy in it.

Lots of them, actually. But with how it came to be as a cooperative effort of Yea Forums artists, and with all the hotness, it has to be this one.

Attached: sweatysportysaki.png (1032x1457, 1.09M)

Attached: B3FF3B99-0F82-4145-8403-24067E4316FE.jpg (866x1399, 189K)

I want one of Franchouchou girls to fart in Season 2.

I like it when they switch the character line up so it's not always according to their numbers.

Tae seems the canonically most likely to fart.

Attached: 1545570848928.png (870x1050, 469K)

>that long haired Saki on the left
Jesus my dick.

Idolfags thinking they have the moral highground is laughable.

>implying this would stop the absolute madman

Isn't Sakura's body a little TOO erotic for the "neutral" main character?

>Idolfags
Why bring those into the discussion? They have nothing to do with this series.

I know MCs tend to have the least interesting design of the cast but I'm glad they're breaking this cycle in ZLS

yeah id cum on her feet

They made it up though by naming her Sakura.

Thats a penis

>Tae-chan make noises like a kitty
>"nyurgggle"

That's a really cute Saki.

all Sakis are cute Sakis

I even know Taes mascots costume. It's from Karatsu castle.

Attached: ch215-20081025_5544.jpg (267x400, 30K)

All zomblers are cute zomblers.

Attached: a9ecf58fe695548e0e42a23adcdf590d1555957047_large.png (200x200, 60K)

>Why anime delinquents always make such perfect wives
Shakespeare was telling us this back in the 15th century. Go read The Taming of the Shrew

based Shakespeare

I think the reason Tae is paired with Sakura is because they have a similar bust size. Pairing Ai/Junk makes sense because they are small breasted.

AI is cawaii

Based

And what a out the rest?
Yuugiri and Saki are completely different while Lily doesn't even have boob at all.

My wife Ai is so cute, CUTE!

See:

>Lily doesn't even have boob at all.

Attached: 1543036130315.png (800x1119, 756K)

There are fewer red-haired people in the white population and redheads will tend to identify with any pale whitey, throwing a nog in there gets someone for the blacks to identify with so maybe they watch it.

I assume that's the logic.

more like saki dumped the shitty egg

>There are fewer red-haired people
>I assume that's the logic.
So you're saying that they are further marginalizing and oppressing a minority (redheads) for economic gain?
Good thing ZLS won't ever replace Sakura.

They didn't get any art so there was no reason to have to think about tough questions like that

Every time I think of this play I think of the time my mom made me go watch it with her in middle school and the shrew was a black chick

I preferred don juan, but that's not shakespeare.

Yes, redheads will identify with any white character, so replacing a white minority (redheads) with a black person allows them to maximize their appeal to the broadest possible audience, even if it drains all uniqueness or context from the story merely to create a bland product that looks like the burger king kids club from the 1990s so that everyone feels included at least about half the time, even if no one really identifies strongly with the work.

>redheads will identify with any white character
I never got that argument. Why wouldn't black people identify with redheads? Why wouldn't Mexicans identify with Asians? Or little girls with male main characters?
If a character is writter well, and the viewer has even the slightest bit of empathy, there's no reason that viewer should not be able to immerse into the story.
I've "identified" with characters of all kinds, Rambo and Merida, Hamlet and Mephistopheles, Darth Vader and Lily, Lara Croft and Drive-In-Tori-guy.
Why can't millenials do that anymore?

Even with a lot of shoe lacquer?

pineal gland calcification due to oversaturation of device usage
it's also why everyone is on antidepressants and can't sleep
our brains aren't compatible with the internet or the modern world

KAKUGO WO SADAME NI TSUKITSUKETE

Attached: 1542395041179.jpg (707x2048, 176K)

Attached: IMG_20190802_115059.jpg (650x674, 85K)

Yugiri's a silly hooer.

Attached: 76238439_p2.jpg (1397x927, 546K)

Old people watch old shows because the characters in those shows were their age back then. They identify with the characters, who were 40 years old 40 years ago. There is little media focusing on elderly actors.

While you CAN empathize with the struggles of blade, the black vampire hunter, the majority of people tend to want a work where they can self-insert and imagine themselves as a part of the story. Self-inserting is distinct from empathizing with the struggles of someone different. It is also more profitable to create self-insert works than to create something like a techno-trucker cyborg driving rigs from mars to jupiter, which is fascinating as a concept but appeals to a very small audience of sci-fi junkies because the vast majority of the population cannot self-insert or easily empathize with the problems of such a character.

Typically this is why many artists starve- because a great work is not necessarily one with a wide audience.

>That doujinshi where Saki borrows Lily dick to fuck Sakura then puts in on Sakura so she can fuck her.

Attached: 1535625462624.jpg (1434x1464, 207K)

>beach episode
>their makeup starts coming off in the salt water
>must do wacky shenanigans to escape without anyone seeing their green rotten skin
>some random bystander zombie stuff and gets inadvertently traumatized
>Tae eats a fish out of the water and chases seagulls

>Ai starts worrying about her bandages
>Sakura starts worrying about Ai's bandages

>sexy hooer
FTFY

Tell me more.

Attached: 1543650362582.jpg (342x385, 20K)

Attached: IMG_20190813_123021.jpg (1464x2048, 920K)

Ai Mizuno? more like CHAD Mizuno...

Attached: 1545071884882.jpg (1000x690, 483K)

Attached: 1544443659060.webm (496x720, 179K)

>the CHAD 12fps stride

>He never gave a shit about idols. Only zombies.

BASED

Attached: 1546903383984.png (560x709, 744K)

Ai is getting swollen

I have a friend that introduced me to Zombie Land Saga not too long ago, it was surprisingly good and I'm curious about season 2.

Attached: aihop.gif (540x304, 451K)

Attached: IMG_20190813_175347.jpg (1500x2000, 243K)

Cute fox. But her breasts seem uncharacteristically small here.

>salt water
>lack of skin
now that's a great combination

What's with nips having mascots for everything?

Implying that's only in Japan.

how the fuck was tae mother of sakura and necroducer?
so they are siblings?

The baka zonbis' sense of pain isn't the strongest, for what it's worth.

Thats because she isnt

>how the fuck was tae mother of sakura and necroducer?
By being Yuugiri's great-great-great-granddaughter. Strong fertitility in that family.

>so they are siblings?
Nah. They just share a mother.

Tae is actually everyone's mother, and sister, and best friend

They don't feel pain

so it was just a meme and they arent related?

Sometimes they do.

Attached: 445234.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

It was explained in the show that they don't, they also don't need to feed, sleep or breathe but their bodies do it anyway not of necessity but because they are used to it, same as pain they only see it as a natural reaction of the body but they do't feel it

they feel pain when it would be funny for them to
and they don't when that would be funny
it's a cartoon, best not to overthink it

But how else am I going to have intense scientific academic debates about whether fictional cartoon zombies can get pregnant or not?

>not of necessity but because they are used to it
This is wrong. We've seen that there are consequences for sleep deprevasion. Not fatal ones, of course, but when Ai trained day and night, she had all the usual signs, plus falling apart.

Tae is everything, Tae is nothing.
Tae is everywhere, Tae is nowhere.
Tae is the legendary Schrodingers cat.

Attached: 1552867090499.png (2550x2550, 561K)

It's pretty simple, actually: They do, of course, feel "pain", because they do feel any kind of impact. They'd feel a handshake, for example. We've seen how they interact with people and how they do have sensoric capacities multiple times, including the receptivemess to medication in episode 4.

We also know that they do not feel the immense pain that would be caused by fatal wounds, like falling apart or a neck break. It seems very much as if there was either a magical or natural reaction to that immense pain that blocks those receptors in the right moments. A rush of endorphines would do the trick, as well as morphines. It's obviously something the Necromancers (Xufu, Kotaro, whoever) have thought of to keep them operative in case of a "fatal" wound, without making them completely unable to feel anything (which would mean they couldn't even properly walk under normal circumstances).

>best not to overthink it
There's absolutely no need to overthink it, as I have just shown. It is pretty simple, really, if you pay a bit of attention.

Ai is a big slut

Attached: 76083331_p2.jpg (539x761, 316K)

yeah
okay I mean that sounds fine
but it doesn't really matter
I don't understand why you keep writing out these long autistic posts about stuff that will never be addressed or even given much thought by the writers
seriously dude
it doesn't matter
it's zombie magic
it just works

Quite a few don't bother with drawing her boobs as big as they are in canon
It's probably difficult to keep the proportions.
Not even in the actual show is she always as busty as she supposed to be.

>Quite a few don't bother with drawing her boobs as big as they are in canon
True.

>It's probably difficult to keep the proportions.
True.

>Not even in the actual show is she always as busty as she supposed to be.
True.

I'm just a sucker for consistency with the official designs. Personally, I prefer artists making them appear smaller rather than larger, but I generally prefer small-to-medium sized breasts (Saki-tier).

Why did you quote every line instead of making one single true?

Attached: IMG_20190805_083850.jpg (600x847, 167K)

>s2 announced
Fuck yeah, time to rewatch S1.

Attached: 1544726794710.jpg (437x523, 135K)

>never watched the finale of season 1 because I didn't want it to be over
It's time.

Because they all are decidedly true on their own. I thought it was imporatnt to stress that.

you're decidedly true on your own

Mmh ... yes. I guess I am.

Attached: 72032633_p0.png (1200x1600, 1.98M)

Sakura is Tae's mother, silly

Attached: 1564862275299.jpg (596x1017, 158K)

But wouldn't that make her Takeo's sister and Saki's cousin?

She's Tae's nurse.

Attached: 39f5bd198f2097e65ad788b1aafc0d561d44a662_00.jpg (225x215, 10K)

Shayera is a brunette, and Idris barely qualifies as black.

proof?

>But wouldn't that make her Takeo's sister and Saki's cousin?
how?

Well, obviously because Lily is Tae's cousin and Saki is their second cousin once removed.

>proof?
It saddens me greatly that I know you're not joking.

is there an uncensored version of this or no?

Can't decide between Saki and Junko

In that case, you get neither.

because it's fun. That's part of the fun of fantasy is thinking about these things. I don't understand people who shut down these fun trains of thought with "It DoEsNt MaTtEr" as if thinking about something ruins it or something.

ZLS kinda unique that it has three large boob characters in main cast and it actually good looking, not like the enormous abnormal boob in typical anime.

I agree, but that wasn't a fun train of thought, it's that same fucking stonefaced autist who always shows up in these threads to reply to fun trains of thought (and literal jokes) with "Acktchually, if you weren't a SPEEDWATCHER you'd know that the exact science of the Chinese Zombie Anime Magic is blah blah fuckin' blah" in the most pretentious way possible.

>We've seen how they interact with people and how they do have sensoric capacities multiple times, including the receptivemess to medication
>A rush of endorphines would do the trick, as well as morphines
>There's absolutely no need to overthink it, as I have just shown. It is pretty simple, really, if you pay a bit of attention.
Like this shit right here. There's fun speculation and then there's whatever the fuck this is.

oh, in that case it's different. He can fuck right off.

Yes

This may help you.

Attached: 1565567459747.jpg (724x3219, 1.56M)

Maybe if you stopped shitposting stuff like "They don't really blush, it's just comics" and "They can't get pregnant" and "Tae would miscarry and then eat the child because they are infertile" (yes, that's the kind of disgusting shit you spouted in the last thread), and then went on to pretentiously claim that there was simply no way they could still work like normal people, no one would feel the need to explian to you "in the most pretentious way possible" that you should shut up.
I mean, look at you in this thread, getting triggered by a simple biological explanation of a phenomenon. And, yes, some people do consider coming up with such naturalistic explanations "fun", Mr. I-decide-who-gets-to-say-what-in-here.

Zombie bodies/heads still don't work that way.

Look up doujin site but it end with Junko and Ai saw them and want to use dick for themselves, Ai just want to fuck Junko but Junko want to rape Ai and make Ai rape her.

yeah this is exactly what I'm talking about, that didn't need to be a paragraph
also I mostly lurk and rarely post, so none of that stuff you said I said was me, the only reason I'm posting now is because you've annoyed me for literal months now like god damn please shut the fuck up

>I mean, look at you in this thread, getting triggered by a simple biological explanation of a phenomenon. And, yes, some people do consider coming up with such naturalistic explanations "fun"
see, there you go doing it again
fucking unbelievable
pic related, it's you

Attached: YellowShirtKid.gif (320x240, 55K)

Go back to lurking then. Let people discuss what they want to discuss. Let people make sense of what we they see in the anime. You getting annoyed by some explanations does not justify shitposting and trying to shut people up.

Let me guess, it's the same user who spergs out about muh voice frequencies and "objective singing talent" every time someone makes the mistake of trying to talk about the music of this show?

I want to crawl up under a blanket with the cold, stiff, and smelly corpse of my wife so bad.

Attached: 71362078_p0.jpg (745x1100, 344K)

Then why did you post a picture of MY wife?

Why do you like your favorite zombie?
I love Junko's ikemen singing voice that contrasts her normal cute speaking voice

Attached: 1544287904312.jpg (840x1079, 284K)

>Let people discuss what they want to discuss. Let people make sense of what we they see in the anime.
this is the least self-aware thing I've read in ages
motherfucker you're the one who interjects with long autistic rants every time anyone says anything that doesn't line up with your carefully dissected analysis of the deep science of the singing dancing zombie show
if you'd learn to shut your fucking mouth or understand what a joke is maybe people wouldn't have such a problem with you

Now hold on folks, that cold, stiff, decaying, smelly, walking corpse right there is Kotaro's property.

Which is why it would make interesting episode for season 2. Imagine one girl losing body, and other offers her own as cover-up, but they must synchronize movements for it to work.

I wish they'd do solo versions of songs as bonus CDs like Rolling Girls did. I can't enough of Junko's singing.

Attached: 1544354750241.jpg (1049x1488, 183K)

>banging Ai
>having her on top of you is like a dream come true, you're feeling tingly all over
>she suddenly arcs her back without warning
>her spasming muscles pull you into the most electrifying orgasm you've ever had
>the energy in your entire body is burnt away in an instant
>WOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOoooooOOO

Attached: 1564924281606.gif (259x279, 191K)

Wait when season 2 airs they probably do characters song like other series.

Just go away, troll.
You're the one freaking out right now.

>Junko's singing.

But I wanna hear Junko's solo Adabana

That realization that the OP of the second season wont be even nearly as good as the first one's.

>the shock is so intense it kills you
>your dying thought is that at least you can truly be together in undeath
>Kotaro dumps your body in the river instead of reanimating you

okay, good, that's about the post size I want to see from here on out
you still sound very angry but at least you're learning

>But I wanna hear Junko's solo Adabana
You do know that it's designed as a group song and wouldn't work any other way, don't you? And that if it was a solo, it would be Sakura's?

>That realization that the OP of the second season wont be even nearly as good as the first one's.
Why not? For Sailor Moon R, they kept the original OP song. They could do the same for Zombieland Saga R. So far, they do seem to go in a similar direction.

Sounds like the romantic or weeb view of samurai even though they were mostly fags assfucking each other.

I'd love a Junko album on vinyl

Well, read up on sukeban culture and traditions. Some, but not all, of them (and their male Banchou counterparts) did consider themselves some sort of modern samurai, themselves romanticizing or idolizing them.
Nearly all of them did take their moral codes very seriously, were very diligent in their ways and later went on to become model citizens.
Saki is an extremely accurate portrayal of an average sukeban, despite the comedic overtones.

Saki.

Strong, cute, takes no shit from anyone but has a soft side underneath all that.

Attached: 1550462028_Saki Background L.png (506x745, 686K)

and would make the perfect mother

Some were probably roleplaying harder than others but in the end most were low lives that bullied the weak and committed petty crimes. It's the same as Yakuza. They have more honor than the average thug but in the end they are not decent people. They will harass and exploit people and their moral code is fucked up and inconsistent.

Naturally!

Attached: zomb_fan_by_linefag.png (1344x1440, 464K)

>low lives that bullied the weak
Not really, no. That's the common stereotype in media. Actual sukeban gangs mainly stayed amongst themselves and only bullied other gangs.

>It's the same as Yakuza.
That's a stretch.Yakuza is organized crime, Sukeban and Banchou were everything but.
They usually weren't much about crime, especially not on a large scale. They did not murder and usually didn't blackmail either. As I've said before: They fronted harder than they were, and usually didn't go too far into the world of crime.

>They will harass and exploit people
No, they usually wouldn't do that. Not even in the media you might know them from are they that kind of "thug". It seems you're conflating this with American biker gangs again, which are often part of the "organized crime".

>their moral code is fucked up and inconsistent.
Their moral code is all about decency and upholding Japanese culture. What about that do you called "fucked up"? And in what way are they inconsistent about that?

Please, read up on Sukeban a bit before you start making stuff up.

people don't understand that Sukeban and Banchou are rebels in a very Japanese way, they were rebelling against the Americanisation of Japan.
the Banchou hair is a parody of American greaser hair.
wearing longer skirts was the Sukeban way of protesting the western style uniforms so they resembled the Hakama their parents wore

Her good-natured attitude to everything that goes on and how she looks out and cares for the well-being of everyone around her.
Also the fact that she isn't a total pushover and will stand up for herself when it matters even though she's a big softie and life has threw nothing but curve-balls at her. I just fell in love with her more and more after each episode and I just want to cuddle and protect her so she never cracks ever again.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.31_[2018.12.20_19.04.36].jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Yep. Agree with you on all points there.
I think that from a purely Western perspective, it's hard to understand that kind of rebellion that goes so much against anything we know.
That's part of why I find that sub-culture so interesting and so endearing: I came to learn a lot about that kind of mentality by learning about Sukeban and Banchou.
I first came into contact with Sukeban through manga and those over-the-top pinku-eiga films. All those fun characters that seemed so unconventional, unreal and yet ... likable. Always the butt of jokes, and always relentless, with some kind of nobility behind their aggression. That's what prompted me to read up on them. To find out what their "real deal" was.

youtu.be/DsG40PLGWNk

Governor of Saga dress up as Kotaro, will he has cameo in S2?

Gotta love how much all of Saga seems to be behind this anime.

I still mourn the cheap Indonesian merry go round that fat otaku sat on and ruined because it was rusty and couldn't support them

and yes, I knew it was Indonesian because I spent a considerable amount of time tracking down its design origin

>Indonesian merry go round
Got any pics or videos?

no, I would have to go deep dive into that again to find them

Attached: sayonaramattane.jpg (900x1200, 415K)

Yukine Junko

Konno Chris

DELETE THIS

Zombie Zenbu

Nippon or Indon?

thats the Saga playground that had the merrygo round that was broken by fat otaku

Lmao

>banging Tae
>climax
>she crows like a rooster

Attached: cockadoodledoo.jpg (1000x611, 75K)

Tae is not for sexual

Attached: 1548516007088.jpg (514x488, 23K)

>Kotaro visits Little Saint James Island

Lily is eating

Attached: EAt75FVUYAEo8DH.jpg (768x768, 113K)

youtu.be/D9izSl9euRc

Attached: 1564235427256.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

I wonder if it's actually Kotono Mitsuishi herself who did the crowing.

Sakura is such a pig

yes she voiced Tae, she went as far as she could saying non words with Tae because thats all the production could afford.

I hope the runaway success of Season 1 gives them a little more money to work with.

I would like for her to be unchanged (word sounding noises, the occasional word, understands what others are saying) and the only speaking she actually does is in an episode that flashes back and tells us her story

Tourism promotion

youtube.com/watch?v=PgQIdoEAwRw

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_Rw3U7TtY

Attached: EBq9Pd8VAAEZrP5.jpg (680x680, 145K)

YUUGIRI EPISODE WHEN

One day we have to make a Saga promotion video like that Cleveland one.

I really really hope that the governor appears dressed as Kotaro in S2

yuugiri more like whogiri

>S3 subplot about Sakura and Ai resuming their respective high school educations
Imagine

>producer shows his stamp sheet
>Saki, Sakura, Sakura, Sakura
Yeah, that's a problem I already encountered.
The zombie stamps aren't random. Each area was ruled by one specific stamp only set apart by a number. They didn't even mix normal idol with their zombie form. The end result was several sheets with the same stamp, if you didn't deliberately switch by yourself.
For me it was kinda a bummer, since it looses a little bit the desire for exploration.

Translation:
>Saki: Onesaaaaaaaaan
>Ai: What's going in here?
>Yuugiri: It will revealed in season 2. I am looking forward to it.

Attached: 1560317099475.jpg (2480x2480, 363K)

Showa!

Attached: DuOK5TUU0AEZ088.jpg (800x1137, 129K)

tae was driving the truck

Or humans in general.
Necroducer took as much damage of the baseball against the kneecap as bread to the face.
Also Takeo was kicked against the wall but shrugged it off as it was nothing.

Not funny

>taking comedy seriously

I actually meant with my post to NOT take it serious.

Fucked post up. Joke turned weird so I just post the pic.

Attached: IMG_20190814_122129.jpg (1056x1294, 283K)

BANG!

Attached: 31910607-3772-49AF-A59E-CF2077255D6E.jpg (2200x5800, 3.24M)

I think it broken even before the new year because I saw a video the show location in the show in January and merrygo round already broken in video.

Real talk: would you an intelligent zonbi? Not one of the ones from this show, in general? Would you make her feel confident about herself in spite of her appearance?

>would you an intelligent zonbi?
That's a far too general question. Would she look cute? Would she have a nice personality?
You can't possibly answer that without knowing that zombie.

First question: she's a zombler
Second question: yes

>she's a zombler
Not all zombies are equally cute, obviously.
And not all kinds of cute are the same.
For example: Saki is a very different cute than Lily, and both are different to the kind of cute Romero is.
Hint: I only feel attrated to one of them.

>yes
Well, a nice personality is always a plus. So that alone would put it more towards "yes" than "no".

He already did it isn't?

C h a t s u m i

Attached: EAE6nbHVAAAwISx.jpeg.jpg (510x680, 69K)

What's she doing with all those leaves? Drugs?

Silly Floof, that's Ai's line!

that feelio

Attached: 1557893952488.jpg (860x833, 89K)

Can I get links to reading material?

>Fun times in Saga Today
>STILL SAGA

Attached: seconds from stardom.png (1280x720, 2.65M)

Post eyecatch phrases
Fumufumu...

Attached: 12415B2C-C907-4842-8633-EC03A2E3A2F4.jpg (853x640, 72K)

I want to give Junko my junko

Where do I start

Sorry, I have not exactly saved and bookmarked all the articles I've read on the topic.
I have, however quickly looked through some results google gave me, and these three things are largely accurate, going into different aspects of sukeban culture, respectively:

>per-spex.com/articles/fashion-history/2019/2/16/sukeban-the-forgotten-story-of-japans-girl-gangs

>

>dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/28261/1/remembering-japans-badass-70s-schoolgirl-gangs

The first gives a good insight into their "philosophy", the second into their history, their rites and their perception in society, the third mostly into their "fashion" and the reasoning behind that.

For some reason, the second link made Yea Forums think the post was spam, so I'll try to post it differently:

>gaijinrider.alterv*sta.org/Glossary/Glossary_Sukeban.html

replace the * with an i

BIKUBIKU

>idolfags
>having nothing to do with a series about zombie idols
>zombie idols
>idolfags have nothing to do about a series about idols

Do you understand how stupid what you just said was?

Attached: 1565301193598.png (279x327, 172K)

You don't seem to get ZLS. But that's okay. Keep on doing what you're doing, it seems to work for you.

Attached: 1539885017901.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Yeah, fuck off with your kind of "humour".

>crying already
Pathetic.

Attached: 1541285370856.png (735x735, 509K)

Thanks

Attached: oh yeah holo.jpg (897x647, 224K)

cute!!

Attached: EAeEuIQU8AApPqd.jpg (1024x1024, 225K)

Woohoo

Attached: EB7MMTZVAAAnC_g.jpg (1200x1696, 394K)

yummy!

Attached: f375601.jpg (3874x3414, 442K)

burger

Attached: 4822c49-1.jpg (2000x2574, 396K)

Burger?
Is that a Saga product as well?

Saki burger!

Attached: IMG_20190813_190336.jpg (2456x1736, 369K)

Attached: 71941777_p1.jpg (679x960, 570K)

Rise from the grave

Attached: 1564221345247.jpg (136x127, 6K)

Junko is such a beautiful and delicate creature, I wonder how carefully her pieces were put back together to be able to bring her back to life

Xu Fu emptied the trash bag full of Junko chunks into his DIY Lazarus Pit because a lot of them were already fairly badly decayed by the time they were recovered and he couldn't afford any more delays, so he had to stitch together a bunch of squirming, writhing Junko flesh.

I wonder how much is the real Junko is in her, she probably is an amalgamation of several remains of the passengers

Morgan Freeman was the most expensive nagger they could hire after Will Smith.

Bunch of tasteless plebians, the lot of you.

Cuter than the baka zomblers.

Yummy stuff*

This. It's the proportions

Nah.

Attached: 71914168_p0.png (4096x2880, 2.93M)

Which Saga would be the best at magical girl-ing?
Hard Mode: no voice actor references or calling Junko Flat Chris

Depends on the kind of "Magical Girl".
If it's a Sailor Moon type: Tae, for obvious reasons.
The more "hands-on" action-oriented magical girl: Saki, and maybe Yuugiri.
The cutesy childlike type, like Pretty Cure: Sakura, Junko
Dark and twisted, Madoka-type: Ai
Lily can't be a traditional Magical Girl, of course, but if we allow boys in, could fit in nearly every type, either as part of the main cast or as some Chibi-Usa-like character.

yyea right

Dark magical girl would be Sakura consider how shit her luck was.
Lily pretty would be genderbend type like Mahou shoujo ore
Yugiri doesn’t quite fit any magical girl type she more like mentor or senpai.

>Yugiri doesn’t quite fit any magical girl type she more like mentor or senpai.
But, user, we can't leave her powers of the Slap unused in our fight against evil!

Not really when you think about it she should be more like Frankenstein monster if that the case because you can’t patch bodies parts from a bunch of people and don’t make it looks like a freak of natural.

>she should be more like Frankenstein monster
She already does look a lot like Frankenstein's monster. What more would she need to have to look even more like it? Comically large screws sticking from her head?

I thought Squidgirl was supposed to have the biggest chest. OP makes it look like Egg-girl is the biggest.

Attached: DvXWUzyUUAAs7S2.jpg (810x1200, 140K)

>Squidgirl
Who? Ika-musume is from another anime, user.

Tae is clearly squidlike.

Attached: 1553426227183.jpg (263x325, 37K)

Tae and Yuugiri are biggest
Sakura isn't far behind

her hair is shaped like ika

Nah. She's legendary.
That might appear squidlike to the layman's eye, but it actually is not. It's just pure densetsu.

All that matters is that chestlets are put in their place

Attached: 1561343660072.jpg (850x607, 122K)

What makes me sad about this picture is that Junko dropped her juice, poor Junko

>Producer only gives a shit about zombies
>Gives the one true zombie legendary tits

This man is a genius.

Attached: 1542020601836.jpg (1200x953, 110K)

She can get another. And she's easily the most modular of the bunch so the problem that caused that problem can be solved as well.

>the most modular
What a nice way to express that.

I want to take Saki and Sakura to dinner at Drive In Tori's and then have wild sex with them afterwards!

>puffy cunny

Attached: 1524085508256.jpg (599x596, 60K)

Attached: 1550389302108.jpg (838x1200, 645K)

>3P

Attached: uhhsakura.png (545x470, 222K)

Should have seen it coming the first place.

>Gives the one true zombie legendary tits
You mean Yuugiri?

Attached: EBLPekjU0AA7A1j.jpg (700x1162, 92K)

I want to make legendary children with Tae!

REAL TAE HOURS

WHO TF UP

Attached: B2eGto7.gif (640x360, 1.45M)

Attached: 1539314599886.webm (332x318, 33K)

What do you think Nina's been up to in the eleven years since her girlfriend's gruesome and highly improbable public death?

Attached: DyYy7uqUYAAZgbs.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

I can see her being a manager

Having sex with multiple men.

Multiple faceless old men?

Based taste. I never noticed how much I like Sakura until the OP pic

What a pathetic waste of space

Attached: B1BB39B9-788E-453E-9F8E-E774A45D3F82.jpg (800x1155, 155K)

Homosex is trad and an essential part to any warrior culture and totally not gay.

It's only gay if you're the bottom.

I swear that drawing of Ai and Junko is in response to this one

Fat zombies with blank gravestones.

>Tae and Yuugiri are biggest
>Sakura isn't far behind
More like Yuugiri is by far the biggest (like 3 cup sizes) while Tae and Sakura are second and third, Sakura slightly behind Tae.

I've recommended it to a friend when I was at ep02 but then it turned out to be just another idol anime with no focus on metal and less black comedy each episode. Still like it though, the girls are lovable.

What if you just suck each other off?

>less black comedy
>a child literally died of a heart attack on screen

>in this regard
In what regard?
OP is swimsuit artwork while yours are the blue ray covers.

I can't remember any other black comedy moment apart from the way any of the girl's deaths, and that's missing two of them.

What about white comedy?

the way Kotaro treats them is pretty dark, they're literal slaves and only have dried squid to eat

It fucking works.

Attached: Dz__WrhV4AAM5Yx.jpg (691x1200, 105K)

no, white piggu go hommu

>Dark and twisted
>Ai
Is it if Symphogear and The Crow had a babby?

Junko should've just been replaced by a real loli idol. We don't need two idol charas anyway, and Ai is clearly better at singing than her.

we've already got one

Attached: 1553079544282.jpg (1280x721, 290K)

I guess it's not that far off, nigger is an anagram of ginger after all.

A real loli, user. Not a boy. I could still accept a JC.

she is a real loli

Attached: 1551166580314.jpg (707x1000, 318K)

He's more like a LOL. He's a joke.

she is a cute girl

Attached: 1564381864956.jpg (900x1016, 408K)

Attached: shounen_desu.jpg (1200x1200, 159K)

Attached: 1543316048053.png (390x474, 111K)

Fuck you. Showa is fine.

Attached: DtyXeKeU0AAK3vD.jpg (562x1024, 73K)

Junko and Lily barely interacted, would be cool for them to have a moment in S2

Attached: 1555390517430.jpg (864x486, 42K)

the japs call it a boy so its a boy cry about it

>would be cool for them to have a moment in S2
How about we Yuugiri and Lily finally get a moment together first?

they had moments in S1. there's a reason why Yuugiri is her mommy

Attached: 1564367219405.jpg (1546x2032, 324K)

>they had moments in S1.
Those were no moments. Those were background occurrences. They never had a proper scene together.

>They never had a proper scene together.
Don't worry. You'll get that once Yuugiri gets some focus in season 4.

Anyone have that pic where Junko and Ai work together to accomplish the tapioca challenge?

I wish.

>episode 11
What kind of sick sadistic higher power would allow such a sweet girl like Sakura to suffer so much and for so long?!?

She's just had some bad luck. What made her suffer was her own approach to her situation.

I mean before she died. Her life has been so unfair to her!

Attached: 1545503483189.jpg (237x133, 12K)

>I mean before she died.
Yes, of course before she died. It always was her depression that made her suffer, not the circumstances.

Attached: 1545225001455.jpg (849x1200, 607K)

Something about that picture is very, very wrong.

Ah, yes, I know: The lighting and the shadows on the floor don't match up!

Bull. The cramp, the old people, the truck...that's just fate deciding to be a dick and ruin her chances.

Attached: 1545544270344.jpg (850x913, 199K)

Attached: 1556760832722.jpg (809x777, 107K)

Well, that one has no major shadows of the bodies at all. But the minor shadows and the highlights do look consistent.

>fate deciding to be a dick
Nah, that's all her own fault. Fate didn't tell her to do sports (honestly, why would you?). Or to help some random people. If you do that, you'll have to live with the consequences.
And that truck, well, it had a right to be there, while Sakura didn't. That's just the nature of things.

Lily is so fucking lucky.

Attached: 1553317897998.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Attached: mxi643khcu521.png (952x1086, 959K)