What's with all those super creepy mom- and dadsekais lately? Is this going to be the anime staple of the 2020's...

What's with all those super creepy mom- and dadsekais lately? Is this going to be the anime staple of the 2020's? Pandering to middle-aged child molesters and their depraved "family values"? Is anime dead?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Maou-sama, Retry! - 03 [1080p]_00:03:11_02.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off tranny

dilate and go back to tumblr

It's the natural evolution of a genre based on the idea of kids being forced to become independent in the face of the widespread inability of the current generation to do just that for social and financial reasons.

>independent
And then you're alone.
>creepy

This is now a Maou-sama Rertry thread. Let's talk about why Mikan's manga design is superior to her anime design. I mean just fucking look at her, she's adorable.

Attached: x13.jpg (1200x1707, 615K)

You seriously believe that this old bat's constant sexual harassment and molestation of her own child is actually some sort of social commentary? Come on, user, who are you trying to fool? It's cheap self-insertion smut, and you know it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Okaa-san Online - 03 [1080p]_00:10:31_02.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Zoomer detected.

They are not dressed like sluts that's why.

I didn't claim it was good, just that it's a natural place for the genre to go given reality.

Parents sexually exploiting their mentally, socially and financially disabled (foster) children have always been a reality. "Natural evolution" and "natural place" are just lazy excuses. You can use them for everything and nothing.

Their thighs are showing.

DOMO

Attached: IN 9 YEARS I'LL WEAR YOU LIKE A GLOVE BUT ON MY DICK.png (1676x1872, 2.81M)

the trap is more fuckable in the anime though.

>family values
>depraved

Fuck off Marxist

>that shirt
Tell me you don't want to slide your hands under and play with his undoubtedly bare belly and nipples and I'll call you a liar.

You could her White's panties flood this chapter.

Anything is better than a minimum effort battle bikini.

Attached: LUCIFER-SAMA, KYAAA.jpg (1200x1706, 702K)

Not as lazy as replying to posts you don't even understand. None of that has anything to do with what I said.

cursed filename

Attached: 1495841926928.png (720x542, 565K)

She's not his daughter in any sense.

Why the heck are all of the anime designs so bad compared to the manga ones?
Mikan is fucking adorable here, but looks like a bulldyke in the anime.
Maou is also a lot more fucking sexy here

>static art is better than LN\manga Quality promo adaptation
youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

Yes. Forget about anime, and leave this board.

watch more anime.

>comparing incest bait anime to father daughter anime
shiggydiggy

Aku butt

Attached: Maou-Sama Retry - Vol.4 Ch.17 - 25.jpg (1200x1706, 628K)