WSJ will leak early this week since it was on break last week, so lets discuss sales and shit while we wait for ToC

WSJ will leak early this week since it was on break last week, so lets discuss sales and shit while we wait for ToC

One Piece- 2,174,006

Kimetsu no Yaiba- 1,393,353

One Punch Man- 709,606

Kingdom- 629,612

Slime- 537,729

Neverland- 516,710

My Hero Academia- 487,352

Kaguya-sama- 404,088

Kusuriya no Hitorigoto- 403,453

Fire Force- 342,500

Go Toubun- 341,330

Dr. Stone- 285,395

Black Clover- 273,916

Takagi-san- 255,986

Jujutsu Kaisen- 254,766

Grand Blue- 234,970

Saint Young Men- 224,063

Fate Grand/Order- 216,564

Chihayafuru- 216,303

Act-Age- 212,131

Attached: gtfdkisebxf31.jpg (392x772, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrcmZQMBwWc
youtube.com/watch?v=KXiSdblIUzs
youtube.com/watch?v=WLykS2-lUvA
youtube.com/watch?v=vufF2VqzowI
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/web_pages/219/
shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-10-04/japan-animation-tv-ranking-september-24-30/.137724
movieweb.com/my-hero-academia-merchandise-funimation/
shonenjump.com/j/rensai/list/tss.html
comicdata.blog.fc2.com/
cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2370717
oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/53075/7/
oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/53075/11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Backlog Sales for Jump Series this July from 1/7/2019---4/7/2019

Kimetsu no Yaiba- 1,008,953

The Promised Neverland- 325,907

My Hero Academia- 285,442

One Piece- 207,450

Dr. Stone- 178,567

Act-Age- 94,465

Jujutsu Kaisen- 85,191

Black Clover- 60,414

How does OPM still sell so well when the chapters are free to read in Japan?

Attached: Speed-o'-Sound.Sonic.600.2150020.jpg (600x600, 42K)

RIP Black Clover
Pierrot did everything in their power to kill the series

OH NO NO NO NO
WE GOT TOO COCKY CLOVERBROS

Attached: 1507765653893[1].jpg (552x317, 34K)

>Pierrot did everything in their power to kill the series
Based

Is Dr. Stone actually recovering?

Forgot to add: Rumors that Saiyuki will end this week and a new serialization will start, unconfirmed if its 1 serialization or a new round

Stone is one of the big three now

Don't worry clover bros. We're gonna make it. We are one of the big three.

Have a pity (You)

You too

>You too
But its from a reputable spanish source

Found this Japanese ToC average

WJ 2019年 1号~36.37合併号

1.73 ONE PIECE
2.49 鬼滅の刃
2.54 約束のネバーランド

3.38 Dr.STONE
4.54 ブラッククローバー
5.35 僕のヒーローアカデミア
5.49 ハイキュー!!
5.72 呪術廻戦
6.29 ぼくたちは勉強ができない

6.53 アクタージュ act-age
7.17 サムライ8 八丸伝
7.89 チェンソーマン
8.32 火ノ丸相撲
8.86 思春期ルネサンス!ダビデ君
9.27 ジモトがジャパン
9.63 ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん

10.69 トーキョー忍スクワッド
10.71 神緒ゆいは髪を結い
11.11 ふたりの太星
11.43 最後の西遊記
11.49 食戟のソーマ
11.79 獄丁ヒグマ
12.22 ビーストチルドレン
12.61 ne0;lation

Attached: WJ 2019年 1号~36.37合併号.png (1344x975, 1.1M)

>7.89 チェンソーマン
LIVE

>9.63 ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん
qhat fucking series is this

>Kusuriya no Hitorigoto- 403,453
based

ghostits

Sales threads are the domain of One Piece Chads.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (640x314, 52K)

After latest episode of Kimetsu no Yaiba the manga sales are gonna blow up.

The series already hit mainstream with it trending on twitter. Too bad Dr Stone hasn’t made any dent. Feels like Kimetsu is taking all the attention away.

>After latest episode of Kimetsu no Yaiba the manga sales are gonna blow up.
It already did that.

>Too bad Dr Stone hasn’t made any dent
Not a Stonefag but its like 6 episodes in. I don't read the manga but surely there's a moment that will be adapted that get the normals to latch on ala AM vs Noumu or Tanjiro vs Rui?

KnY might stand a chance of reaching One Piece sales numbers for a little while.

>Ice arc was shit, they said

Attached: 1212334456.png (381x524, 81K)

It'll have a couple of great scenes, but none of them are fights so there's not a lot of opportunity to showcase animation, but maybe they'll surprise me.

This week, bros. The Last Saiyuki just got axed. I can feel it.

Attached: 07e6a04a8aa447926dfd14f1bdb3d9f867498ba6_hq.gif (408x231, 700K)

It wasn't supposed to be this way...

Attached: luck.png (917x1300, 280K)

I already said its a new serialization
Fuck out of my thread, hiatuscucks

That's a cute Luck, but yeah this is what happens when an anime adaptation is fucking garbage and the incompetent anime studios don't faithfully adapt a manga.

I think he means TG level blow up.

CatCat stronk! Anime when?

A credible user on Comicforum attended the Animagic 2019 convention and asked a chief Editor of Shonen Jump about HxH who then confirmed its return for this year.

Cope, shonenfag. Godashi is returning to save this shit magazine.

Attached: 1565305404773.jpg (1060x985, 353K)

Reminder that the usual jpn leaker is dead. Hopefully someone picks up the slack.

Nearly every fight that matters gets sasuga tier animation. It's literally better than the BnHA anime in every way.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrcmZQMBwWc
youtube.com/watch?v=KXiSdblIUzs
youtube.com/watch?v=WLykS2-lUvA
youtube.com/watch?v=vufF2VqzowI

Attached: 1537141772406.jpg (1124x523, 113K)

>All have a seasonal anime that aired this year except OP and BC, being ongoing
Thier numbers mean nothing

Sure retard

t.

Attached: 1565274491738.jpg (935x855, 176K)

It's more than animation dumb fightfag. BC's anime adaptation ruined the pacing, story telling, and the characters not to mentions the powerful scenes that were censored.

I find some scenes in dr.stone are more powerful in manga than in the anime.

BASED

cringe

Attached: HxH vs shonenshit.jpg (3288x2021, 1.73M)

Manga sales now are almost dependent on a good anime sadly. Seasonal shit will always perform better

So, are you guys saying that only losers read manga?

>Manga sales now are almost dependent on a good anim-
Cope BC Cuck

Attached: 220px-Kingdom_volume_1.jpg (220x312, 34K)

Spy x Family decimated other Jump titles per volume sales (including Dr. Push) despite not having an anime and only on the first volume

>Go Toubun- 341,330
5Chads, what went wrong? Weren't we supposed to be the best? I thought we were kings.

Dr.stone editor interview
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/web_pages/219/

>dependent on a good anime
But WT got shitty anime

It also got kicked out of Jump

Attached: 1521531795722.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

You're using 'but' wrong

I'm a brainlet, but where is Spy x Family published, Giga?
Is itmonthly?y

shonen jump +
biweekly

Jump+. I must say that it got a chapter advertising it in the main WSJ magazine. It's also biweekly, which makes it doubly amazing (and I remember it being the number 3 most popular series in there). If it ever gets a good anime adaptation imagine the number of nip normalfags it will attract (and the sales)

HaahahahhHah

>KnY might stand a chance of reaching One Piece sales numbers for a little while.
>OP sells two million per volume
>Kimetsu can't even reach half a million
Did Ufotable make everyone stupid?

KnY trend on twiitter worldwide while Wanpiss is on the decline

Attached: 1563161113938.jpg (1080x1061, 381K)

Kimetsubros rising

oh yeah just realized that. should go to bed now

No change from shoeski after the episode aired

>>OP sells two million per volume
V.93: 1,379,097

Kimetsu selling 700k already and anime hype will bring it to at least 1.2m

Attached: 1559034586476.jpg (528x640, 75K)

Long post so bare with me.

I wanted to share with you all my head canon thoughts on LGBT characters in My Hero Academia starting with Jirou

Since the first season, I've always had that feeling like Jirou wasn't heterosexual but instead, homosexual. I know that her relationship with Denki makes it seem as if the two are interested in each other but guys and girls are allowed to have close relationships without actually dating.

Her limited screen time with Momo (or any other girls at that matter) didn't give me much but it did give me that push to headcanon Jirou as a lesbian. I also headcanon her having taken a romantic interest in Momo.

Why are you lying so damn much?

>those low reviews
Damn, what pissed off the Japanese fans?

Is this Amazon? But nips buy manga from another site, don't they? Aren't Amazon irrelevant? Btw I don't hate Kimetsu.

Itsuka Kendou

Ah, Itsuka Kendou, basically the big sister of class 1-B. Although she has been seen watching over Neito and some fans may see that as shipping, I see it as a close friend looking out for him so he doesn't get into too much trouble.

She hasn't been given much screentime besides the U.A Sports Festival or the Internship arc but her relationship with Neito or any other male character just doesn't seem like a relationship that could change to a romantic one.

But it's merely my opinion and someone else may see Itsuka and Neito having a romantic relationship

>black asta vs ladros
>sasuga

yeah sure the animation was there but the scenery went roblox tier while the fight direction looked like it was nonexistent. I can barely even tell what was happening on my screen

Your post isn't long, but you should put it in the MHA thread instead

>>sasuga
fucking retard

It was a Zoro volume

>MHA vol 9 - 422,690 (4 weeks)
>MHA vol 10 - 456,232 (4 weeks)
>KnY vol 16- 357,346 (4 weeks)
It's not even bigger than MHA season 1. Stop being delusional KnYkeks

Eijirou Kirishima

Possibly the most obvious and predictable choice on this blog. Yes, I do headcanon Kirishima as gay.

Kirishima's relationships with the girls in his class aren't similar to the other relationships between the boys and girls. He doesn't take much interest in the girls, well not in a romantic way. I'm not saying that every boy and girl relationship is a romantic or anything but you can see that a few relationships do have a romantic or platonic touch to it. Midoriya and Ochako clearly share romantic interest with each other. Denki and Jirou are extremely close from what we've seen in the anime.

Kirishima doesn't really have anything like that with the girls in his class. But with Bakugou, their relationship does that have platonic touch, possibly romantic depending on how you look at it.

It already has actual tranny in it, the cat gal? And only Tumblr care about LGBTQ

But I thought Japanese fans love muh glorious nippon arcs.

Hanta Sero

I honestly don't know why I headcanon Sero as gay. I really have no idea why but I don't see him getting into a romantic relationship with any girls in the show. In fact, I don't ship Sero with anyone actually. Maybe Denki, but I'm pretty neutral on KamiSero

Think again user

Hizashi Yamada

Have you ever met someone and gotten that feeling where you believe that they're gay? No? Just me? Okay then. Well anyways, Hizashi gives me that feeling. It's not because of the way he dresses or the way he acts but his relationship with Shouta Aizawa leads me to believe that Mr. loudmouth over here is gay.

Now, this is more stereotypical of me and I wish I wasn't being stereotypical here, but his figure is slimmer than anyone around his age, besides Midnight and Mt.Lady. Yeah, I don't know why I said that either.

((Side note: Not every gay man has a slim figure. I have a gay male friend who literally looks like he's a professional boxer.))

>muh glorious nippon
wano shitting on japanese nationalism actually

oda also made fun of a war veteran called Shōichi Yokoi, pissing off nips

shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html

not have data for day 11, 12 (after ep 19)

Damn, Is Oda pulling a Maruyama where he is purposely shitting on the fans to end the manga as soon as possible so he can retire?

just post it here idoit

There was no changes on the sites shoseki covers

Yuga Aoyama

I don't believe Yuga is gay like most of my friends believe. I do headcanon him leaning towards guys more than girls though.

Yuga gives off that impression that he doesn't care for your gender, you could be male or female and he'd still love you.

He's been showed trying to grab the attention of both genders, while this may just be because he wants to show off but with the roses and sprakles around him give off that romantic feel, making me believe that Yuga wants to impress one of his classmates so they'd become romantically interested in him

>MHA Blu-ray/DVD sales barely sold 3-4k
>Kimetsu sold over 10k and still out of stock

Come back to me when MHA Blu-ray actually sells

one piece peaked when zoro fought eagle eyes mihawk back in the first two dozen chapters hah. i watched 300 episodes of that shit , and 500 chapters before realizing the series was going nowhere.
for anyone who kept up with it, how much did they nerf nico robin? she was a top tier power level and then it looks like they nerfed her to nami levels?

nice backpedal kimetsutard, you were talking manga sales

Attached: 1565086088187.png (572x447, 286K)

Shouto Todoroki

The icy hot boy that almost everyone loves. I always used to think of him as heterosexual but as I watched the second season, his moments with Izuku really made me believe he was homosexual. But then came the Final Exams arc, where he and Momo had to fight Aizawa.

Yeah, I really had a hard time figuring out if I headcanon him as gay or bi. Honestly, I believe Shouto would date both genders as long as he knows that he loves them and they love him back

One Piece is peaking right now but you wouldn't know that because you're a retarded Herocuck

Attached: 478.png (1817x1300, 1004K)

are there any demographics on who reads what manga? i am curious if one punch man has different demo than the rest of the garbage.

The manga vols for Kimetsu are in the top 100 and vol 16 is in spot 13.

>The manga vols for Kimetsu are in the top 100
And?

Fumikage Tokoyami

Tokoyami is one of my favorite characters and I had a hard time choosing if I shipped him with Shouji or Tsuyu. But eventually, I said f-ck it, decided to make him bi and ship with both characters. This led to my headcanon that Tokoyami and Tsuyu used to secretly date before Tokoyami began dating Shouji.

So, my headcanon for him being bi came from me not knowing what to ship. I still love to headcanon him as bisexual and honestly it does suit his character.

Give it some time the manga vols have been selling consistently ever week. It’s gonna break the 500k barrier soon. It won’t catch up to One Piece because no series will. However I wouldn’t be surprised if it catches up to TPN and MHA.

MHA airs on a primetime slot and gets within the top ten of most viewed anime every week. Pretty sure it doesn't need DVD sales but they're icing on the cake.

>KeknY lie about manga sales
>get proven wrong
>use anime sales to backpedal instead
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: tenor.gif (138x90, 171K)

Cool horseshit bro

Yuga Aoyama

What? Yuga's mentioned twice? Yes, he is. Because I also headcanon him as a transgirl. I'll still use male pronouns with him since I don't want

people getting confused because they don't know I headcanon Yuga as a transgirl.

I don't understand why but I suddenly had this idea come to mind of Yuga being transgender

Then lie then KeknY

That wasn’t me just saying anime selling way better than Herocuck.

*don't

cope more 3k seller

Attached: 33ehms1.png (638x359, 324K)

>DVD sales
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-10-04/japan-animation-tv-ranking-september-24-30/.137724

Very cute KnYfag. Very cute. Would mean something 10 years ago when BD sales meant something

Tetsutetsu

I always liked the idea of Tetsutetsu being a transboy. Similarly to Yuga's case, I just had the idea of Tetsutetsu being trans. He born as a girl but transitioning into a boy later in his life.

There's no reason in the anime for me to headcanon this but it is my own headcanon and headcanons don't really need canon proof to made. Although canon proof does support the headcanon, it's not necessary

>just saying anime selling way better than Herocuck
Nope.

DBSuper sells 1k on BD yet it waa the most profitable anime last year.

Shouta Aizawa

To me, Shouta's not the type to grow romantic feelings unless he has a strong relationship with the person. Which is demisexuality, only having romantic feelings when they have a strong, emotional relationship with someone.

Shouta seems more focused on work rather than romantic relationships and this may be because he doesn't take any romantic interest in the people around him. The only person I see that Shouta could form romantic feeling for is Present Mic due to them knowing each other since their time at U.A. Possibly All Might as well but we don't know how strong their relationship is with each other

one piece is a pirate themed soap opera.

>KeksnY gets BTFO hard in manga sales they use anime sales instead
O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAAHAHAH

Attached: images (10).jpg (442x330, 21K)

If it’s so profitable then why is it cancelled?

>just saying anime selling way better than Herocuck.
movieweb.com/my-hero-academia-merchandise-funimation/

Mina Ashido - asexual

Mina's a carefree girl and we all know it. She wants her classmates to have fun and be themselves. So why would she suddenly want her romantic interest to be a certain gender?

I don't see Mina caring for the gender her romantic interest identifies as. In fact, I see Mina accepting everybody for who they are and I absolutely headcanon her as a huge supporter of the LGBTQ community

Damn it's feels good to kick the ass of this KnYtards

Attached: download.jpg (230x219, 10K)

Don't fucking ever make "waiting for ToC" threads. It's literally Yea Forums-tier cesspool, even worse than the actual ToC threads.

Wait. Tranny user still posts about its LGBTQ headcanon? Is this a MHA general?

Tenya Iida - Demisexuality

This is very similar to Shouta's headcanon, although Tenya does have more people he can grow strong relationships with.

Tenya's definitely more focused on getting education and becoming a hero than romance. He's got a goal in mind and he wants to complete it.

Do I think Tenya would fall in love if he did have a strong relationship with a classmate? Yes. And that classmate would most likely be Ochako or Izuku

If HxH would actually be back next week, they would have announced it a month ago, like they did for the past 2 years at least

>sale thread
>turned in gay fanfic by mhafags
disappointed but not surprised

nobody cares, this belongs in MHA's thread or tumblr

Mezou Shouji - Asexuality

Similar to Ojirou's case, I don't think Shouji would sexual feelings towards his romantic partners.

Shouji's doesn't even seem the type to care about romance at all. I do believe he can hold romantic feelings for someone but the chances of him finding someone like that does appear small, since as I stated before, he doesn't seem to care for romance

real talk, could cuck clover be axed since its had 0 growth from its anime while Kimetsu easily graduated from the 200k club

>all that money and can't fix his teeth

Attached: 1562262767558.png (294x246, 79K)

Where are people getting this out of stock idea for Kimetsu no Yaiba idea anyway? Like do they just make shit up? Yeah It was out of stock at the ufotable online shop for a while, but it's been available in plenty of other places including and most importantly Amazon this whole time who keep both a stock of the basic Blu-Ray packages as well as their own versions. Did people just not see it clearly showing up on Oricon and going up and down the rankings for a few days still after August 1st? Is this one of those situations where people just badly report on something they read on twitter somewhere and they're too stupid to look into it and find out it was one store that doesn't keep a huge stock anyway? Like do people think ufotable actually publishes these discs themselves or something and have 1000's of copies lying around whatever meager storage facility they might keep?

>Sale+shitposting thread turn into MHA tranny fanfic.

Why would he? He's already married.

Why does this pic make me laugh everytime.

Attached: 1562439952072.png (306x315, 69K)

And lastly, Deku is a faggot

Attached: OHNOOOOO.png (751x504, 98K)

>you should only improve yourself for other people & not yourself

Attached: 1562195928858.jpg (472x1134, 241K)

Why is Yea Forums banning people from posting images now. Yea Forums fucking sucks

Why did half the board just get purged

Attached: 1545726225179.jpg (1054x692, 117K)

Wasn’t this exact thread made a few days ago? Are you autists so desperate to shitpost that you have to rehash the same thread?

I know the anime community isn't the brightest but like fuck me sometimes when it comes to Japan Region sales ranking shit especially and people just having absolutely no idea what they are talking about in the slightest most of the time. It's incredible how you can just say something enough or one number can be higher than another at a give time or not and regardless of whether there's any truth to what people think it can become the accepted reality so easily.

Like if you don't understand the things that are happening in the Japanese media markets and don't understand sales trends or what the numbers mean and how to compare them properly and statistically stay the fuck out of the conversation of another media market already and stick to watching the shows on your Crunchyroll and torrent downloads.

It's pretty surprising that even without anime for almost a year MHA still have a strong backlog.

Umnn........ where do you think you are?

nonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:28:23 No.191872280
(OP) #
>All have a seasonal anime that aired this year except OP and BC, being ongoing
Thier numbers mean nothing
# #
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:28:51 No.191872290
#
Sure retard
#
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:29:39 No.191872302
176 KB
176 KB JPG
(You) #
t.
#
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:30:20 No.191872319
#
It's more than animation dumb fightfag. BC's anime adaptation ruined the pacing, story telling, and the characters not to mentions the powerful scenes that were censored.
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:30:22 No.191872320
#
I find some scenes in dr.stone are more powerful in manga than in the anime.
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:31:15 No.191872344
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
#
#
BASED

#
#
cringe
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:32:32 No.191872365
(You) #
Manga sales now are almost dependent on a good anime sadly. Seasonal shit will always perform better
# # #
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:33:16 No.191872378
So, are you guys saying that only losers read manga?
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:34:18 No.191872393
34 KB
34 KB JPG
(You) #
>Manga sales now are almost dependent on a good anim-
Cope BC Cuck
...Anonymous
08/12/19(Mon)02:34:22 No.191872396
(You) #
Spy x Family decimated other Jump titles per volume sales (including Dr. Push) despite not having an anime and only on the first volume

Yea Forums has a bot that reposts threads to increase people viewing pages, increased ads.
dont you know how this website works ?

so BC readers are only super geniuses and super retards? No average IQ readers?

yes

Why the hell is BnHA at the top?

>that guy who still doesn't understand graphs

Yeah I know but like fuck man it still get's me sometimes.

>Grand Blue- 234,970
So it's still selling well in Nipland?
The west community seems to be dying since the manga got licensed.

What do you expect? Sales threads attract the biggest retards and shitposters from Yea Forums here.

Does your computer break down or something?

That's not how you do graphs correctly retard.

It's a BCfag of course he doesn't know how to use a graph

it means if you like BC you're either dumb or very smart while people with average iq like everything else.

The anime is just starting to get to the good part

>imagine thinking BC requires IQ

Attached: 1562955696265.png (140x140, 13K)

>Not being such a chad that you become so successful your looks don't matter

Attached: shitgeki no kyojin BTFO.png (712x700, 336K)

a friend of mine really likes it
but he's anime only
and i personally hate gb
i imagine most people in the west don't give a shit about the manga or don't give a shit about gb in general

Attached: 1563099120821.jpg (562x389, 64K)

>le epic science shit speaking about IQ
Oh no no no

Stone is the 2nd most intelligent shonen

Attached: smug hisoka.png (648x626, 518K)

>sales = good
I always knew OPfags had low IQ.

Attached: 1804150951678.jpg (303x401, 29K)

>Stonecuck pretending to be a Hunterchad
Cringe.

Attached: 1436290069959.jpg (2005x1243, 898K)

Go back to

Attached: 1547878341568.png (628x186, 39K)

>I-I-IT'S GOOD WHEN I DO IT

Leak early, like ToC on a Monday already? Is that really possible?

Senku is way more enjoyable of a character than Chrollo

you would be doing the same shit, because that's exactly what you do whenever there's a bump in numbers
just except getting flexed on and move on
this goes on to you huntercucks as well

Attached: luffy speaking truth.png (274x368, 65K)

>reviews is sales

Attached: 1562295190650.png (204x204, 56K)

Then explain how it's still selling more than everything else if people aren't liking it as much as the other stuff

>just except
>OPfag is an illiterate
Color me surprised.

>just except getting flexed on
>except
You managed to look dumber than the SnKtard and that's saying a lot.

>a romcom is beating SnK in sales

Attached: 1559336756087.png (245x253, 11K)

>10.69 トーキョー忍スクワッド
Please live

Easy. Majority of OPfags have shit taste.

Attached: 1562237004591.png (820x895, 758K)

>When you lose an argument so you have to point out a typo
You managed to make yourself look dumber than special ed kids and that's saying a lot

>Sales don't count but my subjective view does
SnKiddies truly do have the lowest IQ of anime fans, don't they?

Bought two copies of the KnY fanbook this week (one of them way overpriced), do those count into the sales numbers as well or just the tankobon volume sales?

>when you reveal your low intelligence & embarrass yourself so bad that you use the typo excuse

Attached: 1545932653140.png (682x708, 417K)

Kaguya bros. We won against toubunshit.

>this is the best comeback Pablo could think up

Attached: 1548233020204.jpg (367x465, 180K)

any place to check Magazine's sales?

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

>OP fanbase full of spics & niggers
>calling others low IQ

Attached: 1564893900478.png (663x685, 1.3M)

>light
>Lelouch
I prefer the anime on the right

>haha wrong word
i new that
you'd byte
go back
to reddit

Attached: instinct.png (1028x735, 481K)

One Piece suck

Snkfags and Opfags belong in gas chamber.

shonenjump.com/j/rensai/list/tss.html

>first volume comes out in 3 weeks
>no cover, no promo, nothing
oh no no no

5toubun didn't release new volume in July, so that's why their sale in July is low. Even so, it has highest amount of new readers among the series which doesn't currently airing anime.

> Granblue Fantasy the number one worldwide twitter trend right now

Holy fuck Granblue fantasy must just be killing it globally. Wow!

Where is HxH ?

>n-n-no guys, it was just a bait!

Attached: 1545457890440.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

It does have a very EFFORT console wars feel to it for sure.

user...

Don't compare that kid's series to AoT.

Attached: 1562268981895.png (421x512, 216K)

and the circle of no u begging
in the end of the day
you go apeshit over a single word
intentional or not
you're an ape

Attached: 1559799906833.jpg (164x200, 13K)

how is BC's backlog sales so bad? Even some no-anime-airing manga's sales are better than it.

militant weebs :O

comicdata.blog.fc2.com/

Go away moetard.

Attached: 1563627889529.png (960x575, 460K)

It counted

wouldn't a fanbook fall under general merchandise and not tankobon sales?

Attached: 1535039842780.png (500x371, 370K)

cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2370717
For the record, it was this one

if you want to increase tankobon sales go buy the actual volumes
i don't know what kind of license that website has with the authors but ideally your purchase should support her

I hate to break it you but that's not really overpriced at all

No, fanbook sales always published in oricon manga sales rating

Yeah that website had the normal price
The overpriced one was what I bought from Amazon because at first I couldn't find a website that accepts PayPal and ships internationally, and the Amazon seller really ripped me off

This is why I'm glad that my brother lives in Japan.

really? and they say you learn nothing new here
i honestly didn't know that, i just assumed those two were separate since LoveLive is among the highest grossing franchises off of things outside the manga

Attached: 1536245172926.jpg (374x374, 41K)

That's convenient. But still, the shipping really takes a long time if you don't want to pay quite a lot for it, I guess

Dr.Stone is Togashi approved series

Attached: 1562680539149.jpg (1200x900, 229K)

Yaiba too :O

Yes, for example last oricon sales chart, you can see two fanbook(databook) here

201910 *201910 My Hero Academia #24
190803 *190803 The Promised Neverland #15
111231 *111231 Rurouni Kenshin Hokkaido Arc #03
110549 *110549 Gintama #77
*90557 **90557 Dragon Ball Super #10
*49616 *119215 Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanbook
*48098 **48098 World's End Harem #09
*42637 1966556 One Piece #93
*29611 **29611 Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings #17
*27054 *384400 Kimetsu no Yaiba #16
*25993 **25993 World's End Harem Fantasia #03
*25075 **25075 Chainsaw Man #03
*21901 *126037 SPY×FAMILY #01
*20013 **20013 Gintama Fanbook

But only other people care how your teeth look.

I guess LoveLive's incomes are mostly comes from game or something, not fanbook.

>what is a mirror

Something women and faggots use.

Bokubros, why did Dr.Push' anime boost its sales while ours didn't?

Attached: 20190630_102615.png (156x236, 39K)

Yes fags like you.

>ignores argument
>typo LOLOLO

Attached: 1556910572371.png (167x151, 61K)

>no argument made
>ignores argument

Sick burn

>Kusuriya no Hitorigoto- 403,453

Based and CatCat pilled. I hope it gets more traction in the west

Reminder that every mangaka is an ESL

The posters below me are niggers

Fo' shizzle?

Attached: One Piece unnigga.png (370x240, 113K)

I'm pretty surprised how well it did, considering the manga is just an adaptation.

>it has highest amount of new readers among the series which doesn't currently airing anime.
Source?

mangaplus spy x family beat dragon ball super

Attached: EBw2OYgXYAARDwT.jpg (1001x586, 157K)

This probably isn't a hot take but Super looks like Dragon Ball AF.
When did fanfiction become reality?

What's this, some free manga site?

It is. It's an official site owned by shueisha.

Shittiest volume was on sale while the arc at the time of the show's run was the most boring one
Also not enough sensei. It just wasnt enough

>Samurai 8 and Chainsawman will be the only ones to survive the axe

Both of them are not boosted. The only reason Dr.Push is on that list is they released new volume on July.

>few volumes of some shit bitting one volume of SnK
Wow.

>one volume of SnK
Two, actually.

Kimetsubro here

I come in peace so please stop shitting on us, we have like 30 posters posting on KnY threads so I don't fucking get all these sudden surge in KnY post counts.

reminder that true Kimetsufags are friends with Neverlandfags, Cloverfags, and other series. Any people bringing Kimetsu to sales flexing are just falseflagger.

That's what happens when the source material is below garbage too.

It's hopeless. Kimetsu is synonymous with underage normalfags and crossboarders. Adding to the salesfagging, their presence on the board brings about cancer and disease

Attached: KNY.jpg (1783x1499, 350K)

>Kimetsufags are friends with Neverlandfags
Sure
>Cloverfags
Nope

Is this real? Shit I hate Kimetsu now.

>Rumors that Saiyuki will end this week

I find it funny that Ghost Tits is managing to out live all of this. With TPM in its final arc, she'll probably out live that too.

Season 2 when? She's earned it at this point.

It's the only ecchi manga in the magazine so until new one appear it not gonna die soon

>he doesn't know
user, I...

>one piece is #1 complete pile of shit
Humanity must be destroyed

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fate Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia - 00 [1080p] GC Solomon .jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>Act-Age- 212,131
>Act-Age- 94,465
AA franchise is dying, it even lost sales to JJK - a newer series.

>caring about sales
>while pirating manga every week

Thank fuck poor foreigners are barred from having their opinions on jap manga

Early leaks when lads?

Since Toriyama hired the author of AF to be the writer & artist of the Super manga.
Even though Toyotaro needs Toriyama to trace half the panels, and also needs Captain America.

how can KnYfags ever recover?

at least a couple days

MHA next season+movie I guess.

I wish MangaHelpers would fuck off

Oh fuck, it's a western normie bait.

Will this at least take away all the attention from MHA threads?

That's the usual leak date though.

>Slime- 537,729
BASED
One of the top best selling Manga
Source: oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/53075/7/
>7. Slime Isekai 2,527,807
Top of LN sales also
Source: oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/53075/11/
>1.That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - 604,159
>tfw the anime did so well also that there's another season on the way
feels good to be a SlimeCHAD. King of Isekai how can other Isekais compete?

Attached: 75634173_p0.jpg (1600x2000, 1.9M)

Can you sell me on this Slime series then?

>Kimetsu no Yaiba- 1,393,353
>that high
Anime is fucking lost

>Kimetsu no Yaiba- 1,393,353
>My Hero Academia- 487,352
How?

The anime is just that good.

I can understand Kimetsu being one the better rated shows this season, but how are those reddit comments and upvotes even possible?

Those are the total sales for the month of July and Kimetsu got quite the boost thanks to the anime. MHA will also probably get a boost when S4 starts.

Let's celebrate together the year long hiatus this time!
One Piece breaks for comparison

Attached: Hiatus comparison.gif (1250x576, 66K)

wednesday would be a day earlier, not usual leak day, typically it's thursday for WSJ

When will next season come out? They make the year ranking in November right? If the anime comes out too late then the manga probably won't receive the full boost by that time.

Berserk is getting a new chapter this month. So is REAL. Togashi though...

pays close attention =/= approved

I still can't believe Kimetsu is being promoted along with fucking Heaven Feel. It feels unreal somehow. Ufotable has been shilling for Kimetsu nonstop since Saturday.

Attached: EBwe6CUU4AECKXz.jpg_large.jpg (1229x1126, 190K)

>Kusuriya no Hitorigoto selling 400k
Anime when? All other manga above it already have one.

>console wars thread

Attached: 1467996411620.jpg (387x461, 24K)

Cope
>shueisha makes a free manga site for westerners to stop the piracy
>some manga and their anime decisions are targeted toward westerners

This is why kamio yui will survive this round.

Have you seen Yuuna's sales recently? It's pulling a Shokugeki, expect it to be cancelled in a few months.

One Piece will have vol 94 in oct that means 4 volumes this year for atleast 8.5 million sales, likely 9-10 million total.

Sorry kimetsubros, you aren't beating OP this year even if you sell 1 million+ every month from now till nov.

>he doesn't know
user, OP's sales are in a MASSIVE decline.

It was THE episode to shill
>that fight
>that animation
>that original song for the MC
>those ending credits
And it's not even close to being the best part of the manga, nevermind next episode is a kick on the balls in that regard.

>Dr. Stone- 285,395
>Jujutsu Kaisen- 254,766
>Jujutsu Kaisen- 85,191
>Black Clover- 60,414
The BC killer?

>Red Light District Arc animated

Attached: 1561975193664.gif (960x540, 1.99M)

The moment it gets an anime, sure, it'll completely destroy BC just like kimetsu did.

Unless it gets a shitty one from Pierrot which is what will happen, you just know it.

I want to think jump learned from the difference between bokuben and kimetsu that good anime=good sales and bad anime=your manga tanks.
Also jujutsu has bigger fujopandering potential than kimetsu, which always helps sales.

There are only 2 currently running manga that sell 1 mil per month on a volume release :

OP (1997)

AoT (2009)

Why is it so hard to get something to hit that level?

Because those days are long gone and japan loves digital formats.

Even still it's not a good comparrison, SNK is monthly on typically gets out 3 volumes in the time they count for the year, it still does about 1 million per volume, which is better then everything except for one piece.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 11.41.10 AM.png (1450x1250, 311K)

Even still, both manga fell the same present in physical sales, but still managed 1M a volume

OP is declining hard but has an old enough fanbase colelcting volumes, but AoT is the manga hit of the decade and nothing comes close to it.

I unironically like BC anime

lol stop trolling

Fat Mexicans hate KnY

The courrent volume is about to be 2Mil+ what are you talking about?

I'm dead serious.

Attached: screenshot227.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Aren't those just ufofags/secondary-fatefags though, reacting "WOA, NEW UFO ANIME!" ?

>Dr. Stone- 178,567
>divided by 11 volumes = 16K~ boost per vol in a month
Dr Flop

Attached: beep.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>manga doesn't sell
>anime doesn't sell
>anime boost is shit
>but still, Dr. PUSH

ban reddit: yaiba from Yea Forums

Only one I can think of is the cola or light scene, but I have no idea how far that is in.

You forgot to also mention the fact that it made more money on media sales than any other franchise in Nipland in the first half of 2019 and also dominated digital sales on bookwalker so much that in the overall bookwalker ranking both first two positions were taken by Slime (manga&LN) for the first half of 2019. Nothing can stop us now, SlimeBROS!

Attached: MediaSales1stHalf2019.png (504x903, 76K)

That's exactly what fixing functional body parts is, user. Except for some autists maybe.

I'm glad that ufo started to adventure stuff that isn't fateshit

Is Kingdom any good? It's always high on these sales charts but I never see it talked about on Yea Forums.

It has plenty of threads and those convinced me to read it. Is good.

Shit taste. Consider ending yourself.

We still have the comfy manga threads right? RIGHT?

seethe

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1280x1478, 127K)

It's probably like Hinomaru where the series is funded and being pushed by the Jap government or something for children's education.
The fact that it was protected from Oricon's sale number before reinforces that fact.

The anime is a disgrace to Tabata's work and I'm saying as someone who genuinely loves the manga and owns all of the tanks.
But you do you user, which episode is your favorite?

Wonder if OP's backlog will pick up thanks to the movie. It's apparently pretty popular, but it's basically pure fanservice, so I'm not sure how much of picking new reader power it has.

Attached: 5C9082A9-5AE4-4A20-86D7-2FB366C805A8.jpg (663x282, 98K)

user, the series killed itself with the elf namek arc, it was one huge snoozefest

*ahem*

Attached: 1565080891170.png (557x386, 92K)

I love Milim

Attached: 320B6028-7C52-47ED-B531-2A93B5A643FE.jpg (799x362, 173K)

Based boss

Attached: 1550230707982.png (210x240, 72K)

I don't know about being pushed by the government but the fact that it's science related and is written by a veteran surely helps.