Feels repulsion at the sighest possibility of her boyfriend being bisexual

>feels repulsion at the sighest possibility of her boyfriend being bisexual
Is there a more based character?

Attached: fate stay night unlimited blade works episode 9 17 35.gif (300x169, 820K)

>Shirou
>bisexual

Attached: 1401606413498.jpg (649x536, 39K)

Wormslut a shit.

I never said he was. I just said that she felt disgusted when Shirou told her that he made Issei get undressed.

Because she isn't a BL fujoshi, I guess?

So when women are bi, they are just "experimenting" and "exploring their sexuality", but when men are bi, we are disgusting faggots? Okay.

Yeah, Nasu made an excellent work writing the average bisexual woman.

Well, that's how normal women see it anyways.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I mean, yeah. Women are beautiful, everyone should be attracted to women. Men are repulsive, no one should be attracted to men. Straight women are making a mistake that straight men can take advantage of. Gay men are also making a mistake that straight men can take advantage of. Bisexual women are figuring it out, lesbians got it figured out. Bisexual men are just idiots.

I can't see how a straight man can take advantage of gay men in the same way straight men can take advantage of straight women.

Because the gay man means there's one fewer man in competition for the girls.

how do you write this much and have none of it be comprehensible

Yes, suffer well brother.

she was surprised since the past 5 days they were together she had been falling for shirou

Attached: autismubw3.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Thefuck did u say??

Attached: wsm3op2auof31.jpg (805x1212, 418K)

It's more that she wasn't sure what to think about Shirou's methods; in order to find out if Isse was a master he stripped him to look for command seals. That's kinda silly and crude to her.

his artstyle is on some next level saberface, where the girls he draws from kancolle,fate,etc all look the same at this point

I don't think you know what that word means...On the whole autism doenst mean being uncomfortable around women.

I would like to kiss Issei

He's a very handsome guy.

They do, but tiddies. But really if it wasnt for the bow i wouldnt know its sakura

Cope.

But she isn't though.

True. Certainly, she's as heterosexual as I am.

Attached: Rin Tohsaka realizes shes bi.jpg (812x612, 134K)

UNF. Reminder Rin and Saber are enjoying each other and Shirou together in one of UBW's ending. Best End indeed.

Indeed. God, I wish I was Shirou or Saber.

That threesome ending is kinky and wholesome af, basically shirou has to keep fucking rin in order to mantain saber around, i bet she joins in at times too for fun.

Attached: Wish it were me.jpg (500x137, 8K)

Probably the hottest and best H scene of all of F/SN.

Out of character material never referenced again does not a point make.

God...how is Rin Tohsaka so cute...I'd let myself be raped by crest worms for 25+ years if I could be as cute as Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

Here's the famous Arturia Pendragon/Rin Tohsaka sex scene in which the latter realizes she's bisexual, but in high definition and textless.

Cope.

Attached: 1555804276714[1].png (1608x1208, 1.61M)

gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS gachiBASS

A tsundere ojou girl like Rin lewding a small innocent and serious blonde girl luke Seiba will never not make me diamond hard every time I see it.

Retconned in Realta Nua.

RD retconned nothing you stupid brainlett

It improves on the story at the same time as it removes the unnecessary sex scenes.

But it doesnt retcon a thing. Get that through your dense skull.