Shingeki no kyojin

Eren's wife is very cute.

Attached: 1565465120102.png (347x834, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/I26JReutgBAsTuT/status/1159629322606374912
yusenki.tumblr.com/post/161394228918/au-smartpass-text-erwins-letter
luyacor.tumblr.com/post/186933616104/hello-using-the-reference-of-the-new-cover-of-the
reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/coann4/i_made_an_eren_yeager_tribute_inspired_by/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76222282
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216567132/#216575589
archived.moe/spa/thread/47599/#47599
archived.moe/spa/thread/15579/#30935
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dubs is how many kids they will have

Cute

Would you fuck him?

Attached: BASED.jpg (180x281, 9K)

she looks autistic

she needs to be fatter

Someone make a new thread with a non-shit OP

What did Isayama mean by this?

Attached: wi.png (1400x1500, 1.1M)

off by one

farmer-kuns*

Attached: 1565381606447.jpg (750x504, 158K)

I hope wit will do season 4, only they can fix his shitty art

#

Wit please fuck off
Look what did wit do in S3?
Shitty adaptation and shitty drawing, isayama's work is far more better retard.

Why do these threads have this many mentally ill people? They keep posting retarded shit like this. What is a sane person supposed to see here?

You are a brainlet.

You are mentally ill. Comparing shitty promotional art of the main characters + Jean to a bunch of random panels of random characters from different times.
No sane person can decipher what the meaning behind this is. No sane person can explain what Carla sitting at a table reading a book in the manga has to do with a shitty promotional drawing of Eren about to strange Mankasa with a scarf.

Yep, you are a brainlet.

Kek i'm the user who posted that pic i don't take this seriously btw

Attached: 1544104236357.png (821x678, 527K)

Ellen rabu Historian

Attached: 85a06d4d4f7f2322dcc6f8b5bc5d00f6.jpg (430x604, 40K)

Why does such a good manga have to be infested with cancerous shipping faggots like OP? This is why I generally avoid Yea Forums all together who would rather focus on this gay shit and not the story presented. This is why people actually make fun of you weeb faggots even when you have really good series like Eva and aot , you bring it down to the lowest shit in animie like shipping wars and waifu faggotry. Just fucking grow up please you don't see anywhere near as much This autism in other mediums, it's cringe and pathetic

Attached: images (31).jpg (413x602, 27K)

Shippers killed the hype

how can they repeat this stupidity after that global embarrassment from Studio Pierrot?

based

That's not Cutekasa

Pure autism. Not that it matters since they're most likely not even handling the last season.

CHADREN x GABI-CHAN IS CUTE AND CANON

The cutest ship.

Attached: mjgwk20g7Ng.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

EH is the plot.
Cringe.

Attached: 1565253196723.jpg (1292x2000, 239K)

Dilate tranny

But EH is literally part of the story now faggot. There are only two persons we didn't get POV in this arc yet.
Don't tell me that glimpse of Eren POV in recent chapter and still zero Historia POV isn't making you even a little bit suspicious?

Your shit fanfic =/= plot

Your coping =/= reality.

*Saves the world*

Attached: 375874577.png (1379x842, 1.49M)

Who?

>EH might be the plot but you are as annoyingly focused on it as many other fujos are on Eruri.
Just because there's a chance it might be canon doesn't make your posts look less retarded.

Ezekiel Xaver Yeager

Attached: 4687468735.png (581x549, 254K)

Ignore that first ">"

Bertholdt (I wish).

His name is Sieg, you mongoloid.

Arumin Aruleto

I want Chadren to make me feel free

Attached: 1560131152514.jpg (600x770, 72K)

GODke.

I still don't get what this image is trying to convey.

Attached: 1565434614024.jpg (700x700, 106K)

Connie Springer

Attached: 1561544013719.jpg (1448x2048, 216K)

Rivaille pedo

Isayama deliberately draws characters with clothes of other known couples to foreshadow the ships that will end up being canon.
Yeah, i know, EHfags are mentally ill.

That's just female Hisu with short hair

user, it's a joke.
>inb4 "butthurt EHtist"

This image is, the others that have been repeatedly been posted in here for months aren't.

Based. Bert will take over Armin's body and save the world from the Rumbling.

Which others?

Best Uncle.

Attached: EA0QHc6UEAAAC7J.jpg (800x800, 145K)

He already has in a way. Only that his focus wasn't to save the world but raping Annie instead.

Yes, as a joke.

>twitter.com/I26JReutgBAsTuT/status/1159629322606374912
hmmm

Attached: EBfUuLuVAAAHATk.jpg (750x633, 129K)

I dont speak nips

Two threads ago i was seriously discussing with some guy that said Dina and Historia dress being similar and having similar color scheme was a foreshadowing to EH.
I've also seen a lot of people pointing out that Grisha dressing similar to Eren in chapter 120 is another foreshadowing.
Either you are newfags or you are playing dumb.

I thought about it a lot too. He was a character with the kindest heart and I'm sure all this AA plot it's just to keep us distracted from the plot twist that it's going to be.

Don't think so...Their relationship is meant to be more romantic than that obviously

Or maybe the guy you're replying to is just shitposting or baiting for replies. But whatever, keep seeing EHfags everywhere user, if that help you sleep at night.

>MartusEgoSum is here

Attached: hqdefault.png (480x360, 193K)

OOOH SIIIII PAPITO DAME LO MIO
ASOTAME, MUERDEME, PEGAME
BESAME
YO ONIONS TU PERRA, TU PUTA
FOLLAME ZEKE, FOLLAME FUERTE
RUMBLING IN MY COÑO

Attached: 1565509675983.png (614x706, 436K)

>Suddenly all the clothing autism that has been going on for months(and will keep going on) doesn't exist because it makes your shipperfags look bad
ok then

Todos queremos a Zeke pero no uses Google Translate...Escucha Bad Bunny si eso.

you can pretty much get what it says by hitting trnaslate but basically he's saying the bottom left panel it seems like mikasa is shocked looking at something other than eren and dina and it could be eren doing his paths time travel shenanigans she saw

Attached: 75.png (538x538, 190K)

Man, they are really desperate to make Mikasa relevant.

>after the global embarrassment from studio pierrot
Uh, what?

>for months
Really? Maybe i'm not that triggered to get upset for that shit as you

Wow, that's as bad as some of the delusions I've seen here.

Zeke deserves a happy ending

>Le mamare la verga a Zeke
>Me atragantere con sus bolas
>Masajeare su glande con mi lengua
>Estimulare su prostata hasta que se ponga a gemir
>Chupare sus pezones sensitivos
>Follare mi coño en su polla
>Recibire su corrida en mi cara
>Y ME ENCANTARA

Attached: Beautiful human being.png (640x668, 612K)

Él es mío guarra

>after that global embarrassment from Studio Pierrot?
?

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1543008146446.jpg (800x800, 68K)

>Really
Yes

>tfw your brother wants to castrate everyone but you're pro family

Stop sexualizing Zeke RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1565001000899.png (1280x1659, 526K)

Well, if you wanna focus on retard or baiter/falseflagger and waste your time arguing about clothes making ships canon when the majority of people in these threads who theorize EH became a thing obviously don't do so because of the way the characters dress it's your prerogative.

>every single post in /snk/ is genuine
Ok fag.

Zeke fue hecho para ser violado

Attached: D3LxR1bX4AAA-Ce.jpg (687x898, 70K)

>Coming, Historia!

Attached: 1565548929232.jpg (1488x1500, 384K)

cringe

Attached: y232.jpg (828x1233, 837K)

SOCORRO

Attached: IT8zEOVDMIo.jpg (282x208, 26K)

>for months
Weren't you just whining about people pointing out that Grisha/Eren had the same shirt and Carla/Historia the same dress this chapter?

Attached: 1562400873021.gif (379x387, 83K)

So let me get this straight? EM can't happen because Eren sees Mikasa as a mom but EH can because Hisu reminds him of his mom?

>Eren sees Mikasa as his mom
>Historia is a mix of Carla/Dina in clothes at the same time Grisha was wearing Eren's clothes
I still think the clothes is just a silly detail
>EM
That one was killed years ago, EH is still ???

yes

Not him but Isayama sees EM as something bad and Eren never saw Mikasa in a romantic way, not to mention they are very different. I don't pay much attention to the outfit memes but I really doubt EM will happen while I have my doubts with EH.

Fuck Eldia, Fuck Marley, i'm on no one's side.Also here is a random Based and Cringe.

Ignore me, I'm just a bystander

none

Attached: 1563919774048.png (386x548, 260K)

>Isayama sees EM as something bad
How come he does that yet he keeps shilling BA/AA and FG?

Every manga has cancerous shipping faggots even the ones with zero romance.

Me too

her (big) feet are cute, too!!!

Attached: hisu feet.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Maybe he was talking about Ichiruki pandering by pierrot. I've never read Bleach but people from previous thread said that they even made an Ichiruki movie.

Attached: 1523281135507.jpg (1200x1200, 178K)

Same I am tada no tōrisugari user da.

>baby bad
>baby good
Sasuga

BABIES ARE GOOD
MENCHILDREN ARE BAD

Attached: 1565486591913.png (1099x744, 576K)

>Eren i'm right
>you are not
Sasuga Isayama, i love the strong ideological themes of your manga

>EM is cannon
>people STLL pretending it wont happen
holy fuck you people are delusional
They have had sex for a FACT
I can't wait for the mass suicides when EH and LM and AA and EA and AM get completely left is the dust where they still are because they aren't real.
Don't bother screen capping as all you retards will be to busy learning how to tie a noose.

Attached: 1533912107838.png (1070x241, 294K)

We know, Keith.

>They have had sex for a FACT
But user, it's very important for the story that EM doesn't happen.

The themes of family and responsibility play a major role in the current arc. For it to pay off Eren needs to be in love with Historia and having a mistress on the side taints that relationship.

Tbf the main ideological debate will happen now so its still very possible for him to make a great case for either

>BA/AA
>shilled
BA never even talked once and are now both dead and/or irrelevant and Armin is literally just jerking off to a comatose chick who can't talk back or tell him to stop, which Eren actually called him out on. Weird shilling if you ask me.

OooooNOREeeeee

funny shit

Attached: 1561830207789.png (1000x845, 1.01M)

He is portraying Bert's feelings as some sort of "undying love" that are now affecting Armin and let's be honest, whatever the fuck Armin is doing to the rock is the only thing Annie has got going on for her ever since she crystalized herself.

Embarassing, with fanfiction like that EMshits have audactiy to tell EHbros are delusional.

EM is now just like EL; delusional.

Then why is Mikasa so miserable all of the time?

Attached: 70906998_p31_master1200.jpg (729x1032, 535K)

It's bait. No one can be that stupid.

All shippers are delusional, even farmer-kun shippers.

>Now

>He is portraying Bert's feelings as some sort of "undying love"
I don't really see how it's been portrayed that way. Bert had a crush on her when he died and Armin who was already curious about her and understanding the enemy in general possibly some influence from Bert which encouraged him to visit her crystal. You'd have trouble convincing me that it's anything close to the romance of the decade or that it was ever meant to be perceived as such rather than just another way of showing how past memories can affect present shifters.

Shitren Uchiha will die alone

>tfw no Hisu gf

Attached: 1515547937597.jpg (391x604, 30K)

ZM? Based

yeah, I read and watched Bleach and the difference is staggering, they erase Orihime's feelings for about 100 episodes in the anime while her introductory scene in the manga makes you aware of her crush on Ichigo, in chapter fucking 2, they also had Ichigo being an asshole to her for no reason when she is the only person he ever had any semblance of tact with in the manga, added a lot of shipping scenes for IR while downplaying IH
Fade to Black was shameless pandering it was not a bad movie all things considered, thought, the OST was excellent
it was no surprise IR was so much popular among animeonlies in comparison to manga readers, Pierrot basically butchered IH as much as they could

>tfw no Hisu and Krista gf

Attached: 39904846_p0.jpg (600x800, 478K)

Mikasa would unironically be much less miserable if that were true. It's also highly doubtful Eren himself would have had so little qualms about treating his girlfriend like walking garbage for unclear reasons, much less forcing her to join to the battlefield after keeping her and the rest of his buddies in the dark about his intentions despite seemingly trusting his queen enough to conspire with her and get involved in some weird pregnancy plot in the meantime.

Is that why Kubo shat on them? What a master troll.

>Krista

Attached: eren 112.jpg (192x308, 31K)

someone translate this

Zecucks don't deserve any translation.

rude

Attached: 74666208_p38_master1200.jpg (850x1200, 630K)

It's pointless user, they'll just ignore your soundly post while still posting shit like the one you replied to.

I'd say only Historia met the real Eren and Eren made his own choice with no regrets. I think Eren like Grisha found some kind of oasis in Historia, he cares about AMJC too but just like Sasha had her own story with Nicolo Eren had the right to have one too, same as Historia who has been a tool and lost Ymir. Just like Armin is not mad at Annie despise killing those soldiers as sadistic as possible. Everyone is being selfish and in Eren's case he can't even talk because that way he would expose Historia and the Jaegerists would feel used.

JM is end game

Attached: 9.jpg (1083x1597, 592K)

About Erwin's love letter to Marie. Where can I find it? Is there any TL or at least RAW text available?

Attached: DjcgMMvUYAARKRX.jpg (900x1015, 144K)

But that's just Jean being gay for Eren again

yusenki.tumblr.com/post/161394228918/au-smartpass-text-erwins-letter

Attached: 1559646655565.jpg (1184x842, 136K)

>Boyegapon and Porco in AU
>No Pieck in the classroom
I guess Boyegapon is surprisingly young while Pieck may be like 5 years older or something

>It's fucking nothing
Oh well.

Thanks. Not what I expected but It still makes me feel bad for Erwin.

Attached: Attack on Titan - c080 (v20) - p072 [Digital] [LuCaZ]{r2}.jpg (1200x1800, 729K)

Marcel is also there sitting with Marlowe and Onyankopon

Attached: High School AU 9.jpg (1980x1600, 1.56M)

Poor Erwin. Funny how he controlled Marie's pregnancy kek

Is it possible that Eren loved Historia and wanted to avoid getting her pregnant and titanizing her at all costs but at the end the SC forced her to become pregnant?
That would explain:
- Eren went nuclear
- Eren disrespected Hange (she supported the plan)
- Pregnant Historia looked so miserable

Attached: erwin's struggle.png (1023x974, 841K)

The little girl, is in fact the the devil and Ymir is the titan receiving the apple. Eldians were originally titans that became humans after the Devil (transformed as a girl) gave them the power to become humans. Also, the Attack Titan is not part of Ymir's soul, but a part of the Devil's soul, that explains why he acts and looks so different from the other titans and sometimes just wants to destroy the world. This all just culminates into both Eren and Zeke being manipulated by the devil that is in the PATHS. Eren via its own soul and Zeke by thinking that little girl is in fact Ymir.

Ymir is the Titan that received the apple from the Devil/Girl, Eren is just a tool. Zeke will probably be his savior. Even though I think it will be too late. The rumbling will be a lot more powerful than Eren predicted, destroying everything, and I mean, everything. To the point that Eren will have to send his memories back to square 1, but this times, he will probably send it while touching Zeke, which will make child Eren remember absolutely everything. We will see Eren passing through all the important moments in the story all over again, but changing it in a way that he will be able to change the outcome, which will be the end.

Why would the SL do that? They would be protecting Zeke too and they still need a royal for 50 years, Zeke doesn't have 50 years left

Why force Historia to have babies instead force Zeke to have babies?

Attached: frodo (1).jpg (600x599, 45K)

It doesn't make any sense.
Cope.

Attached: 1557648326706.jpg (610x400, 115K)

Would be interesting, but nah

>luyacor.tumblr.com/post/186933616104/hello-using-the-reference-of-the-new-cover-of-the
God, someone should tell her to stop

>Mikasa: Zeke-san
>Mikasa: I'm leaving your meal here.
>Zeke: Mikasa-chan...

>Zeke: Stop being so formal and let's get friendlier. (You're my little bro's family, aren't you?)
>Zeke: How about you call me Onii-chan Mikasa: ...

>Mikasa: It's true that this man is Eren's family
>Mikasa: Eren is my family
>Mikasa: Which means this man is my family...?
>Mikasa: Eren's brother is my brother...?
>Mikasa: Onii-cha...?

>Mikasa: Hell no
>(Her true feelings leaked)

>Zeke: It's fine like that, isn't it?
>Zeke: If you marry Eren, then I'll be your big brother for real, though.
>Mikasa: Onii-chan

This is actually nice

Attached: tumblr_c94880310f8cf6689118e26c04c1e97d_383fcf4e_1280.jpg (960x1280, 371K)

Yes you're right. They could've just made Historia into a titan BEFORE getting her pregnant right?
Hmm maybe they don't trust him? I can't say
I kinda forgot what that 50 year plan was all about. Was it Zeke that proposed it? It said that they needed to keep having a royal titan for 50 years right? But without the founder of course I assume?

>browsing t*mblr
>posting your findings here

Attached: 1562885946992.png (400x400, 121K)

SOON

Attached: BECC5AC4-C812-4B95-82CF-09E3B6BD8C61.jpg (1280x1419, 363K)

>tell her to stop
Why? It isn't terrible. That's better than Isayama was able to draw for a good five years.

Attached: 1500305427978.png (170x125, 31K)

God, someone should tell you to go back

>la creatura...

holy cringe

Attached: 1560111810627.png (306x281, 162K)

I doubt it but I really don't understand their silence on her pregnancy. They've never suspected anything even when Yelena talked about it. Don't they find it odd that their friend suddenly got pregnant with some farmer as her partner? Or the fact that her pregnancy coincidentally prevent the military from doing their plan?

Attached: SNK_116_21.jpg (2037x3056, 2.18M)

why does Yea Forums watch shounen unironically?

Isayama is terrible when going full ambiguous, making AMJC look worse. Historia's pregnancy timming is suspicious as fuck but Isayama wants to hide it as much as possible

UGH why does Zeke call every girl -chan?
Annie-chan, Piku-chan, etc etc
He's very creepy

Isn't there any nice EH art with pregnant Hisu? I only have solo art.

They are autistic, Only Hange noticed that there is something between Eren and Historia.

>zeke doesn't have balls
what does isayama mean by it

Attached: 1565596145380.jpg (1066x1600, 341K)

Why did they change the color of his eyes?

He probably doesn't know how to treat girls

>blastita
cringe

>These threads get worse with every chapter
>Even the fake previews are resulting in shipfaggotry of all types
>There’s going to be a complete meltdown on all sides when the father is revealed, regardless of whether it's Eren or Farmer

Hmm I wonder if the SC could have just imprisoned Historia and forcefully aborted the child when they heard she was pregnant
But maybe they couldn't reach out to her because she is hiding on that farm?

He is a sassy gay.

Attached: sgf.gif (396x206, 2.25M)

Because impregnating someone goes against his ideals

Historia is boring.

True, I keep forgetting that he's a literal incel wizard

>SC
You mean the MP. The SL don't want to hurt Historia

PERU PERU

I have only this

Attached: 7579EA98-9241-4714-A40B-245D9C488E79.jpg (808x1024, 117K)

Fair enough. So? Do you think that's why she's safe up to this moment?

Then just rape him.

And this

Attached: 6D04E5E2-99E6-431B-B4F8-02BC242EE8D0.jpg (900x1200, 113K)

>I heard some kid wrote a love letter to my niece

Attached: 1565323829765.png (374x1006, 452K)

Solo art of her is currently the best ones

Attached: 1549956713993.jpg (581x800, 116K)

There’s supposed to be a planned parenthood edit of this

Attached: 4D907906-75BB-454B-9187-6535FDD60E29.jpg (795x600, 129K)

AMJC already look like shit for apparently avoiding any kind of mention if Historia and seemingly not having anymore objections to the 50 year plan, even though the gap in emotional closeness between her and them was always kindof a thing (Eren and Ymir really were only true friends in the end).
The last thing we can hope for is whatever reason there is for this behaviour is contained in the timeskip year we haven't yet seen and is convincing enough.

>Next
>See Eren, this is this man's true nature.

I think the only way she could die is at childbirth. Anything else sounds unlikely

They already know who the real father is, of course.

The SL don't have much of a say on anything anyway. Whatever actions they could take were possible because the other two branches + Big Boss Zackley allowed them to do so.

>roleplaying
Cringe

If they did assume it was Eren they actually would understand his actions.

>No Moblit
Rude

Maybe only Hange suspects it and the others don't want to think about it.

>No Mike

It's a little bit depressing.

I prefer emotional art like that over cringy happy ones

>Gets away with everything

Attached: 1565454831516.jpg (752x500, 81K)

>Eren and Historia next chapter
God, it will be glorious

>Zeke
>Wanting Eren to get married
>Which would lead to him having sex
Cringe. Do EMfags even read this manga now?

Attached: 1564013134326.jpg (865x1204, 430K)

>reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/coann4/i_made_an_eren_yeager_tribute_inspired_by/
Good theory!

This is what reading with shipping googles on looks like.

Go back

Attached: Go Back.gif (487x560, 431K)

Brb I'm making one if that the case

You look more retarded than the people you hate

Nah it will be more Grisha, Carla and EMA, Historia won't come till two chapters at least

Please do.

I'd fuck me.

122 is the end of the volume. There should be some cliffhanger.

Based

Sweet, cute, and canon.

Attached: cuteamstuff.png (400x361, 149K)

>p-please hate this character as much as I hate him
Pathetic

Yaaaaaassss tell them!!! They had sex and Mikasa is pregnant with Eren's baby!

Attached: 1554964276374.jpg (1080x1531, 627K)

Who will stay behind if Paradis get destroyed?

Grisha and Carla yes. But what does EMA have to do with Zeke? Zeke doesn't need to see the power of friendship.

Attached: 1560035994531.jpg (636x1200, 62K)

>Colt getting a faceful of Yumiru titty

Nice.

Manlet, Hange and Armong. Connie will be dead and Jean will go to Hizuru with Mikasa

I hope your're joking

>EMA
Why?

To remind Zeke the power of nakamas

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

Get away from my sex toy, whore

Attached: Yelena.png (849x849, 1.15M)

The art is shit but the idea is nice

>confusing Zeke with Armin
That girl ain't right.

Attached: 1554860322561.jpg (668x603, 48K)

>the EHfujo is here

No, what the fuck.
It was her realizing they were completely surrounded and that Armin was about to die.

>Implying
The only girl for Zeke is waiting for him in the paths dimension

Attached: FE07970C-77F1-4D88-98F4-0264843A2E42-24788-00000FEBF9394D18.jpg (1080x1349, 389K)

>Nice
t. blindfag

Attached: cringe.jpg (353x447, 68K)

Fuck off, Armin's tiny body was made for Yelena's big hands to use.

Attached: 5ajq3f4rts231.png (536x507, 284K)

It's time to stop, EMAfag. You don't have to force them here. EMA will get their own screentime later.

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76222282
ERENCHADS ASSEMBLE

Yaoi is gross

Attached: 1560458813746.jpg (490x371, 19K)

Anyone here is able to draw that decently? Please

>Udo was a nosechad
based

Who is Kishimoto?

The "feed Zeke to Historia ASAP" plan the higher ups wanted to implement was a secret, which is why Rogue suspected the information leaked and the volunteers orchestrated the pregnancy so that Zeke wouldn't be eaten right away. That's why Hange suspected Zeke had some kind of insurance without associating said it to the pregnancy since the "official story" didn't suggest anything fishy and she wasn't aware that the MPs were going to titanize Historia right away.
Obviously all those speculations lose weight when the wine plot is uncovered becomes common knowledge since it then appears as the one guarantee Zeke was banking on from the start.

And to go back to AMJC themselves, I think it really boils down to them not knowing Historia well enough or being close enough to her to question the actions she'd take more than necessary, especially in the eventuality that they only heard about the pregnancy upon their return. It's a little reminiscent of Uprising where she spent most of the time pre-Reiss cave chapters as a walking sadsack and wouldn't try to establish dialog with her comrades, who themselves wouldn't try get her to open up either and would leave her be (with the exception of Eren). "Oh, she got together with someone from her childhood? Eh, that's good for her", that kind of deal maybe, specially if they can't imagine what part Eren has played in any of this.

Even if the drawing is pretty bad, at least she is using dead characters as an excuse to draw her precious Beru rather than just puting BA in ZL's position for no reason at all

Attached: What Zeke needed.png (724x349, 338K)

Shit taste

Seriously? The author of Naruto.

>Erenfags are narutards

yaoi ships always get btfo in manga

Nobody cares Armongwhale

>Erenfags are also redditors

Cute and canon even in the AU.

Attached: x51.png (1600x2301, 1.65M)

t. Triggered AApedo

Kek

So at this point is anyone doubting that Frieda's influence is what drove Eren closer to Historia? The Armin and Annie situation and Eren projecting into Armin seemed to be a big hint at that.

that was cute

cringe...

He does a pretty good job with Yelena

No. Characters are the ones judging and Eren spent more time with Historia than Frieda. Eren doesn't know Armin liked Annie before eating Bert.

>even in the AU
i'm pretty sure the fact that AU Eren hates Historia doesn't help much to their relation

What Frieda influence? He has known Historia longer than Frieda.

Frieda wanted to fuck his little sis? That's creepy.

>standing on a box

>Porco will influence Falco to leave Gabi for Pieck

Attached: 7816DB3B-9966-4CBD-B40D-ED48C8159FF5-20751-0000135220068698.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Woah I actually haven't thought about that
Would be kino if at the end it is revealed that Eren's love for Historia that appearently stems from hs free will is actually because of Frieda

No need to be so aggressive.

Attached: 1520595094009.png (1280x1167, 1.28M)

He's a boomer

Is that really what it is supposed to mean? These people really are mentally ill, as if Mikasa's dad will end up fucking Eren because they wore similar clothing. What fucking idiots.

He is just using Eren to manipulate Mikasa

quads confirm

He just wants his peace, he doesn't hate her. Read it again.

Last end of volume's cliffhanger was just Falco and Gabi blushing at each other.

You could try to discuss things with better posts instead of going to the shitposting ones

Underrated

Why do people make fun of erenfags when arminfags exist?

Holy fucking shit, Goth Mikasa is god mikasa.

Attached: 2a6ff7f2e6945f57e98e0bdbd5f5cf36ddfed9a681450bdf597aacd29d3fb1fd.jpg (763x782, 138K)

>and niggers

>AU Yelena as a PE teacher who made Armin his boy toy
That would be kino desu

Attached: 8c47ff05bca101f774780669a12908a0.jpg (373x604, 41K)

Because Arminfags don't bait and shitpost in these threads and seethe whenever you criticize him.

Agreed.

There are no better ones. You are all mentally ill brainlets.

>doujin for women

Attached: 1565279939906.jpg (188x209, 27K)

>Stylish galkasa is god Mikasa
Fixed

Attached: CBB8908D-E81F-4A48-893D-F6A32BD6821B-208-000000D3A5CE7111.jpg (403x604, 60K)

What do you fucking mean? There isn't a single legitimate post in this thread, everything is laced with shitposting and memes.

That's an interesting idea you have. Can't say I like it. Alright, maybe a little. Ryona is my fetish.

Attached: 1552240154166.jpg (1226x1201, 252K)

They are the ones bringing reddit links and sperging because people prefer Eren and Erwin over Armin.

y'know i've been thinking - if yelena had big tits she'd be pretty hot.

Attached: hnnng.png (1000x1000, 639K)

Well Historia disturbed that peace by throwing that made up shit at him. I'm pretty sure Eren doesn't like her a lot after that.

Here's the new cope. What do we have so far?
>Historia was raped.
>Eren pimped her out.
>Historia has feelings for Eren, but Eren rejected her.
>Historia will die in childbirth and Eren will marry Mikasa.

People are so creative when it comes to denying this ship. Amazing.

Who cares.
They are still the patrician ships.

They do read the manga, but pic related is what they see.

Attached: 1559818128666.jpg (1066x1600, 835K)

yelena is cute as fuck, and she doesn't need big tits to be cute.

kek if you are mentally ill, yes

I love how the user quoting EH to say EHfujos won't quote you.

I still thinks that what Erens said was a lie.

Arminfags were seething even with Reinerfags for saying Reiner was more relevant and a better character.

>craaaaaaaaaaaaaawling in my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

>don't bait and shitpost
It's their only purpose user.
They are as shit as their fave.

How is it a cope? i'm not denying EH, in fact i'm giving a reasonable argument for how it could have started since i doubt Eren just approached Historia out of nowhere.

>Historia was crying because she asked Eren to be the father of her child but Eren refused
I heard from an user that is how some of the nips cope over the new 19 years old Historia panel.

This

>Erenwhales seething and making up lies because someone on the internet told them they aren't perfect
Thanks for proving my point

I don't even know why I'm arguing over an AU. But you're just making things up. Eren never said he hated her for the rumors.

Pleb.

wat

yep, like a sister.

Yeah, Eren totally fucked Historia because of her sister's memories...

>EHfujo mad that i only call him out

Or maybe he cares for her like he does for the rest of his friends?

If you don't mind fujos why would you mind EH.

He is being defensive because some retards will say he was being controlled by Frieda or some stupid shit like that.

Because she is a triggered fujo

>i doubt Eren just approached Historia out of nowhere
Because she has never shown interest in him, right? You faggots can't even get your thoughts in order.

Someone post THAT Gesumin edit

Well user, Historia literally made lies about him and tricked the other students into bullying him. Do you think he would have any appreciation for her after that?

how? he said "if" for a reason

I wish we had flags for a day so I could see where all this sperging came from

You just proved they are right.

Yes user, the queen Historia said "fuck my royal duties, i want to fuck". I'm sure that's what happened and not the other way around.

Shipping aside. That possibility of previous shifters controlling the current ones, ruins the story in a very bad way.
Cause none of the characters will have a free will and all their development means nothing.

Like Reiner for example. Why does he need to feel sorry for his actions when you can easily say the previous armored titan controlled him. You see where this ends up?
I just hate this theory. It makes relationships and development pointless.

Attached: 7CF9634D-F232-4566-AA3C-908D6CA33347.png (860x1916, 1.61M)

No one is talking about control, we are talking about influence, which is a stablished element in the manga.

That's actually pretty cool

>fuck my royal duties
She is a figurehead in charge of a farm, what fucking duties?
They also let her choose whichever partner she wanted, why would they stop them? If anything it makes her more effective as a figurehead since the people fucking love both of them.

Influence is more complex than that, too bad people think that is possession. We saw Eren was still Eren in the Paths, he just got more information.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216567132/#216575589

archived.moe/spa/thread/47599/#47599

archived.moe/spa/thread/15579/#30935

>I got Mikasa's name from the old Japanese navy's battleship “Mikasa.
>ships + ocean
Only Armin can make Mikasa float. It was there all the time we were so blind

Attached: 1565520836232.png (500x480, 90K)

That means EH friendship was artificial and not natural.

Enter GODren

Attached: GODren.jpg (564x1002, 64K)

>EH
polfags from r/t_D, huntermumblers, spics, mutts, eastern """""""europeans""""""" (aka slavic rapechildren), literally YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAY CERSEI ship out of game of thrones, m*Rley arc virgins

>EM
Based autists native to the board, women who'd love to be housewives, people intelligent enough to recognize Eren is racemixed, anyway, ClashCHADS.

Attached: Wrap you up in it again.gif (1677x5025, 3.91M)

>To fight you faggots
Kek

Attached: 24BDAEF6-8767-4C02-A51A-F7E516A9781D.png (780x2253, 596K)

EREEEEEEEEEN.... Ha? What? What it is? Is this some kind of barn? Is that ... Eren? Are these his memories? Does he want to show me something? I do not understand... Someone has come. The blonde girl... apparently this is the Queen. Hmm and what is he with h... fuck no Eren stop it stop kissing her passionately. Mmgh... Wait, you're not going to ...? NO NO NO EREN STOP! NOOOOOO I'M FEELING IT! I FUCK FEELING IT! HOLY FUCK I GOT A BONER! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL EREN! I FUCKING CRY! EREN STOP... PLEASE... XAVER-SAN SAVE ME... !!!... NO... EREN... NO... DON'T CUM IN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565034401837.jpg (300x168, 14K)

EL is shit, only LE is possible, brainlet.

What a disgustingly hilarious post.

How old is Pieck? She might be 25 years old or something right?

>It was there all the time
How could we not see it?

Attached: ArM.jpg (1024x1600, 673K)

cringe

Attached: D3DFC12A-95BD-4B74-901E-D46D889D57B7.jpg (1048x597, 97K)

How dare u not add YH

>based autists
lol

>n-no u
Thanks for proving my point again Shitrenwhale

Krauts shipping YH? Fucking embarrassing.

>Still OBSESSED with HunterCHADS
We predicted how your manga would end years ago, just stop.

Attached: 1538663155887.jpg (700x766, 360K)

>the shingeki no kyojin was inside you all along eren
and gigcuck said it the best manga/anime unironically

t. EHfujo from l*ddit

Attached: EBxOm1XUYAEGReQ.jpg (2048x1151, 239K)

>AM
Supported by Olympic gold medal figure skaters, endorsed by editor-kun, affirmed by the manga

Attached: 1565617658992.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Actually based

Why are you so triggered by EH

>Supported by Olympic gold medal figure skaters
Nani?

>Armin will be Mikasa's second plate
based

Attached: 1559039347226.jpg (1200x1200, 252K)

Thanks. I finally found this image again.

Attached: 1491111817743.jpg (1433x2024, 639K)

More like by basedboys who think they can get girls if they are nice enough to them

>women who'd love to be housewives
But EM is all about strong woman and female empowerment. Don't twist the facts.

Armin-Goth mikasa and Chaderen-Historrrrrria, reminds me a lot of how the couples of naruto ended...no joke man. The protagonist didn't get the second "important" female character but rather his friend, the protagonist got the hot one. idk maybe is because i haven't slept in 18 hours but it's kind of similar.

Attached: 66381808_1093876841000192_317764522192767264_n.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Which degenerate made this image

you're based

t. AArapist

I feel like it would destroy Historia's character if Eren isn't the father. Not only would she gone for more then 20 chapters but with a random farmer's child with no plot relevance. Eren being the father makes both Historia and the baby relevant to the plot and explains all of Eren's actions.

Of course Levi is always on top.

What do you mean? Mankasa is doing everything he can to protect poor, innocent Ellen.

Evgenia Medvedeva's favorite snk ship is AM

>triggered by EH
I'm not, I just love to see EHcucks crying.

>Eren = Sasuke
>Historia = Sakura
Based

We really need more Kruger, I hope we get a memory from him.

Didn't know that
Medo has two silvers and no gold though

But Naruto ended with every girl getting what they've wanted all along.

>second plate
She never had her first.

Why are you seething?

Sleep, my man.

What chapter will she finally get out of the chair?

Attached: 1565480618353.jpg (1000x800, 121K)

But historia....she grew up as a farmer kinda fits too.

Why does EH trigger you so much?

But that was Kenny

t. Triggered fujo

Wait what? Didn't she win first in the 2018 Olympics or did I dream that?

no
>Historia=Hinata
>Mikasa=Sakura.
>Sasuke=Armin

>tfw breeder antics

Attached: EBK8b6LU0AAtyPZ.jpg (122x121, 7K)

But based Alina Zagitova's favourite ship is AA. Which one should i choose?

Historia grew up on a farm and her mother was a servant of Rod.

Well that sucks

>her mother was a whore of Rod
Fixed

No, her 15 y/o teammate who was fresh on the scene won gold. It was a big deal because everyone expected Med to win

Lets say Armin decides to stand in the way of Eren's plan. Does Eren kill him?

>Historia was raped
>Eren pimped her out
Those are pretty old actually, and they started coming up after it became obvious that Eren hadn't left the island for a gazillion years and was most likely involved in the pregnancy in one way or another. 112 in particular had a lot of "Eren hates Historia too and pimped her because she's cattle!". The resurgence of "Eren raped Hisu" posts when spoilers dropped was pretty funny though, I have to admit.

But what about all those Edgeren Uchiha memes?

he will try and fail

It was a Sakurafag

>fujo
I hate fujoshits and EHcucks :)

Reminder that Zeke is still right

But you didn't quote the other fujos

>Implying Armong will do anything when he’s been cucked into irrelevancy by the Yeagerbros

Attached: 28BA0499-B3FC-46E7-B9E8-3E8F054DC374.jpg (820x1000, 143K)

WHORESTORIA IS IRRELEVANT

Attached: 1565053219701.png (342x459, 275K)

The only one that can stand in his way right now is Zeke.

>Eren:
Went rogue
Pushed his friend aside
Left his home to meet his brother
Meeting his brother untapped his true powers
Conspired against his own goverment

>Sasuke:
Went rogue
Pushed his friend aside
Left his home to meet his brother
Meeting his brother untapped his true powers
Conspired against his own goverment

>TheEscapedGoat
Cringe

He was involved in the pregnancy--that is, he pushed for Historia to get her ass pounded by farmer. He's the one with the hood on watching them. He's going to show Zeke the memory of him convincing Hisu to fuck Farmer next chapter and Zeke's gonna throw a shit fit.

I don't care about fujos, I just ignore them.
If you hate me(chad), you should do the same.

>Gabi is actually main girl now
Where did things go so wrong?

Stop talking about naruto bros...

What is this expression conveying?

Attached: 1565489024465.png (272x366, 129K)

Ah fuck i don't know...i'm over this couples-ending stuff, I just wait for the rumble

t. aaf6

Didn't Sasuke have a daughter with another woman?

No, but he is still a deadbeat dad

You do realize that Eren and Historia had already been close friends since Uprising by the time anything potentially romantic or sexual could have happened between them, right? Your reaonsable argument also pretty much implies that Frieda's feelings for Historia weren't just sisterly but incestuous.

>Ahh shit, i need to let out this big turd
>fuck fuck fuck, i need to find a way to get out of here

It was heavily implied yes, Sasuke didnt even kiss Sakura

Embarassed about having to bow to a friend of his. Armong and Mikasa have got similar expressions on that very same panel.

>Your reaonsable argument also pretty much implies that Frieda's feelings for Historia weren't just sisterly but incestuous.
Not really

>Eren doesn't want Historia to be a breeding stock
>Has her get pregnant anyways
How does that make any sense?
This plan is to protect Zeke rather than anyone else.

That also means Eren should have liked Krista more since Frieda encouraged kid Historia to be closer to that archetype.

is this a new cute?

Attached: 849464.jpg (1000x1000, 168K)

>This whole post
>This entire thread
I feel like there’s no worse thread on Yea Forums than /snk/

Attached: 87865F06-84BC-4244-9C3C-6C773CC61E1A.png (864x686, 242K)

Terrorists and lovers

Attached: mBZ2mFQNtZ4.jpg (1103x1103, 80K)

It was an accident. Eren took responsibility.

>These threads have been invaded by ledditors and discord fujos
>Now dumblr is here

Attached: Mike Death.gif (498x280, 2.99M)

It's burgertime

You are overcomplicating it, Frieda liked Historia and by that Eren subsconciously appreciated Historia more. I don't see why it's so unbelieavable.

Because letting her live a long life is a bigger priority for him than the inconveniences of carrying a child.

its literally those two retards almost every thread who just randomly list off their ledditor friends

You didn't predicted shit you dumb fucking piece of shit. gtfo and tell your other "hunterfag" (5 EHfag) to gtfo to

>EHwhale seething over facts
Go take your delusions back to tumblr, tranny.

>You didn't predicted shit you dumb fucking piece of shit. gtfo and tell your other "hunterfag" (5 EHfag) to gtfo to

Attached: 1556512825029.jpg (923x599, 513K)

>There are still people who believe that Historia got pregnant to protect Zeke/herself
>There are still people who believe Historia became a breeding sow

>H-K_47 seething

Attached: 423423.jpg (480x477, 33K)

Yes user, we are all well aware.

Attached: 1545233790705.png (500x512, 74K)

>You are overcomplicating it
That's rich coming from you. Eren himself appreciated Historia without any influence from his predecessors. I don't see why it's so unbelieavable.

>SergeantMajorGross (Accusing Other People of Being Redditors)
Cringe

I want EH to happen but it won't and that makes me sad.

Attached: JPEG_20190805_103356.png (518x518, 167K)

YEAH YEAH whatever, but what about mah man Jean uh??? what about horse face...he will end up wiiiith?

Is this the HxH thread?

Attached: D7qTbZ4WwAEj4yf.jpg (993x1035, 144K)

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: 1536198241358.jpg (835x749, 107K)

>EHwhales can't refute my post so they shitpost and bait
Kill yourself, whore.

Connie

Literally nobody cares

>got close enough to Historia to eventually fucked her because her sister's sisterly feelings for her
Yes really, and that doesn't really work unless you're into some siscon shit. You're also ignoring the point about their bond already being established years prior to the pregnancy thing.

The time will come

Attached: Zolmes.png (805x805, 240K)

What a silly question

Attached: 43097269_p8.png (900x720, 355K)

Lose weight and get pregnant.

have sex

But Frieda was flat just like every single snk girl

What comes next on the Yea Forums-guide for agumentation?!

Attached: 1561729304617.png (843x903, 56K)

AND SO WILL I

Attached: farmerchad.jpg (1200x802, 119K)

Detective Hans is too busy nursing her husband back to health to go to a farm inside Wall Sina

Based.

Attached: D2f9JJcU4AESM2s.png (864x704, 832K)

Hisoka Sr
Hisoka Jr
Hisoka III

Aren't you overcomplicating things yourself when by the time Eren and Historia actually grew closer the only memory Eren had of her sister was her brushing her hair? You also made a parallel with Bert's love for Annie influencing Armin, so shouldn't Frieda's sisterly love for Historia influence Eren to treat her like a little sister rather than his waifu?

i doubt the queen's residence is even in the walls. it'd be too easy to find.

Hisoka will die of old age.

Wouldn't the memories kind of ruin the revelation?

GON-KUN KISS ME MORE

Attached: 4535.jpg (300x250, 9K)

EH a cute

Z-Zeke?

Attached: Best nose is afraid.png (269x293, 129K)

Yeager shirts.

Attached: UcAEhPVP.jpg (900x502, 90K)

>her smile and optimism: gone
It's not fair, bros.

Attached: e2f13caec98a762c882d64f50e84ece0.jpg (1200x1440, 299K)

She would still be the first non-Zeke character to find out.

>t. snkfujo

>seething so hard you can't even form coherent sentences anymore
I've been in this fanbase for years and this is legitmately the first time I see a single fucking ship trigger this many people this much. It's fascinating.

>HYORI ITTAI YAGATE SUBETE KIEYUKU SADAME TO SHITTA

Attached: 1540219567173.jpg (678x858, 288K)

that's what she get for being a beta

Nice

She will smile again when she learns she is going to be aunt

I hope Historia is ready.

Attached: 1565376268455.jpg (1103x1620, 539K)

That's not even from the manga. She's not beautiful anymore.

When did Mikasa dye her hair blonde?

Attached: EBwweDIUIAAZ5bg.jpg (600x800, 128K)

>She's not beautiful anymore.
She never was user

t. animefag

Where is Mikasa there?

are you implying she was beautiful before?

SnKtards level
>Hey Zeke we hate you, prepare to be eaten by the Queen/a random
>Zeke: YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
>Heinshin
THE ABSOLUTE LEVEL OF SNKTARDS, even my dog can see this through this """""""""""""""""""mystery""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1464910128877.jpg (400x400, 22K)

CUTE

dilate

Attached: hunterbros.png (899x354, 20K)

kek

that was the only time when i found her beautiful, 5 minutes later she cut her hair..sad

Attached: cnxZDpF.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

yes

Attached: snk-9-36.jpg (800x1224, 202K)

t.samefag

Well i don't believe that he fell in love with her just with the events of uprising. I think that they fell in love during the timeskip, and Frieda's influence would be one of the reasons why Eren approached her during the timeskip in the first place since i don't think Eren would try to make any romantic move on the queen. I think Eren just to be around Historia driven by Frieda's influence and that's when their relation developed. Otherwise i see no reason why Eren would approach the queen.

Anime makes her 100 times more beautiful user, araki is a massive mikasafag.

she looks better post time skip than here

that's luffy

>Does Eren kill him?
Why would he need to?

Attached: 0112-032.png.jpg (471x473, 159K)

>this is a 12 year old girl

Realistically, the only way Eren can beat Armin is if he sends the wall titans after him

"Do you know why we never fought?"
Yes, because Mikasa would have stepped in to destroy your tiny ass.
Mikasa will forever protect Arumin from all dangers.

They weren't 12 there, what the hell.
Paradis at least had the decency of having teenage soldiers and not actual kids.

yeah, like she did here

> Otherwise i see no reason why Eren would approach the queen.

The man has a dick and he's not blind or a faggot,

>valid theory
>ignored

>shipping
>not ignored
nu Yea Forums for ya

They were 12 user, have you read the manga?

i'm a mikasafag though

dude, they were all 12~ when they were training

cringe

Is Zeke the purest and cutest character?

Attached: 65851353_1709823609148561_3860369860724968716_n.jpg (886x1108, 213K)

I said beautiful not hot or fuckble, beautifuuuuul, ok?, ch-chill out g-guys...

Attached: Shingeki-no-Kyoujin-30-25.jpg (854x480, 67K)

Speedreader/watcher. They entered military when they were 12 and graduated at 15.

But she is the fucking queen, Eren would never approach her romantic intentions in the first place because he knows his place.
Eren feeling attracted to Historia is something that happened overtime during the timeskip after the time they spent together.

I guess I got confused.

>had 3/10 wits
>not a faggot

Why is Frieda headbutting Zeke?
Why does Zeke look like Jesus?
What the fuck did I miss?

will eren's head last long enough for one of zeke's pure titans to stuff it in its belly?

She is a hapa she isn't beautiful

Historia is straight forward. She can say it to Eren's face to rape her

The real answer is "Because I've always babied you, defended you no matter what and I thought that you were the most awesome and perfect person that has ever existed"

But whatever fits your retarded shipfag headcanon

>because he knows his place
What the fuck, literally everyone knew her title held no weight against the military so it was pointless

I hope the anime rushes a lot so we can see Jesus Zeke sooner

>he says, as he reinforces EA
yikes

idiot

Attached: e5345.jpg (990x612, 359K)

>wants the anime to rush marley kino
kill yourself

When did Eren changed form armin to historia? he was a massive arminfag before

How much did Zeke bond with Levi in the forest. He didn't sound mad at him

Kek imagine if WIT gives Gabi lipstick in the anime

bert's influence made armin a beta bitch, and eren disliked that.

>Erenfags are also ledditors
>I got banned for posting this

A lot.

Attached: ghgh.jpg (1222x800, 285K)

>rEHtards don't know how to post without getting banned
no one is surprised

Your argument is so dumb.

>Otherwise i see no reason why Eren would approach the queen
They were friends and canonically hanged out at the orphanage, as did the other 104th. And you're still pretty much suggesting that Eren would have no reason to feel anything for Historia or seek her company without Frieda's influence, which is already debunked by the entirety of Uprising and its aftermath and which, again, boils down to insinuating that Eren possibly developing romantic feelings for Historia was because of her sister's own feelings i.e. fucking incest. I don't wanna sound rude but it really, really doesn't make much sense.

How can you speedread one post?

That's actually pretty nice though

>i-i s-said erenfag... th-that means i-im not a-an EHfag!!!

>laughs and makes a game out of murdering innocent people, most of them 15/16 year olds
>pure

Attached: 0081-011.jpg (1012x986, 504K)

Man you are retarded

EAr is a shit pairing but Eren has always shilled the mong more than anyone.

Attached: snk-84-11.jpg (800x1150, 195K)

they literally held hands a shit ton of time off screen, no wonder theyre fucking

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-005308.jpg (720x1280, 640K)

whos the father?

>not knowing what's a coping mechanism

Well user, titan influence is a thing that exist wether you like it or not. That's not gonna change because you feel that it makes your ship less valid.
And yes, Frieda's influence got to Eren. We saw a big shard of Historia from Frieda's perspective last chapter which confirms that Frieda's view on Historia personally affected Eren.

It is, but yours was already nonsensical in the first place when absolutely nothing in the story so far suggests that her title caused her friends to stop hanging out with her. Did you somehow miss chapter 70, the orphanage sidestories etc. or are you acting silly on purpose?

He felt bad after that plus Pieck was watching. Even Pieck said she saw Zeke being honest for the first time when he talked with Eren

God,I love Jaegers

Attached: F56A1A96-1D5A-4259-ACE4-F4DC692DFD55.jpg (719x900, 135K)

Those fucking degenerates

A coping mechanism would be to cry and to tell yourself that you are doing it for the greater good.
What Zeke did is being a fucking sociopath.

>literally braindead

user, you're strawmanning here. I never denied the existence of shifter influence, but the case you make for Frieda's is really fucking weak for all the reasons I stated and which you obviously didn't bother addressing.

I didn't say that. I implied that her position as a queen would deter Eren from making a romantic approach at first. I don't think that's too far fetched.

No, Armin was always insecure and a peacefag at heart that would rather talk things through. Eren was just too delusional to see it.

Attached: 90-19.png (905x1300, 398K)

So you think that Eren's admiration for Historia which he has since uprising, develop into romantic feeling because of Frieda's influence?

Tell me who do you want me to say

The smug_editor.png also loved the Yeagers until Eren bombed the stage. Kek.

A coping mechanism is any kind of dissociation, there were soldiers in the vietnam war that used similar coping to ignore they were killing people

>Guys he was being honest with someone one time, that makes up for mass murder and being a race traitor cuck
Zekefags are something else

But Frieda's sisterly feelings would push him to romantically approach Historia? Can you really not see how dumb that sounds?

Sure, now explain little Historia's panel in 120, shown amongst other panels which had a great influence in Eren.
What did Isayama mean by that? Should we just ignore it because it makes you uncomfortable?

new chapter when?

cute and canon

not eren, thats for sure. because then you would be proving me right.

I also didn't say that but go off. I said that Frieda's influence would push him to spend more time with Historia than, say, his other friends.

Prove you right about what?

Why not? They were at relative peace and Eren was the closest person she had.

>see little Hisu in Frieda's memories
>She cute. I like her even more now

Attached: happy.jpg (214x324, 43K)

>always
false. bert's influence made it worse. and eren was complaining that armin is defending the enemy now, which he hasn't done before

Attached: 0027-022.jpg (1066x1600, 512K)

wrong, short-haired mikasa is for sex!!!

Attached: mika3.jpg (278x847, 61K)

EMfags BTFO

really? that you would be an EHfag, dummy. read the posts slower

Not him but I don't get your conversation

>Frieda's influence would be one of the reasons why Eren approached her during the timeskip in the first place since i don't think Eren would try to make any romantic move on the queen
This is literally what you said. I have no idea how you expected anyone to interpret any other as Frieda causing Eren to approach Historia romantically when that's what's written word for word.

CREATED

What? What I saw is that someone was complaining that his posts were deleted for saying erenfags are ledditors and then someone said "EHfags don't know to avoid being banned", why would EHfags hate Erenfags?

That's (kinda) my point

I don't think believing Eren is the father makes someone an EHfag. Some people think the same but don't like it

>why would EHfags hate Erenfags?
how do you get that from my post? read slower. i implied he was an EHJfag despite him saying erenfags. then i asked him who the father was, and he didn't respond. probably because he thinks its eren. thus proving me right that he would be an EHfag.

>EHJfag
What’s that?

>I'll show you until you understand
>In what way Frieda Reiss influenced her successor
>And instill her waifunism into you
>Next.......

Why would an EHfag sperg against Erenfags? You are losing it

i accidentally hit J. its right next to H.
what the fuck are you talking about?

>i implied he was an EHJfag despite him saying erenfags.

Attached: 68-688261_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1484363896652-confused-anime-girl-png.jpg (840x486, 128K)

Sure user, if you ignore the next phrase it does look like that
>and Frieda's influence would be one of the reasons why Eren approached her during the timeskip in the first place since i don't think Eren would try to make any romantic move on the queen.
>I think Eren just to be around Historia driven by Frieda's influence and that's when their relation developed. Otherwise i see no reason why Eren would approach the queen.

Also just because you interpreted my message wrong doesn't make you right, i don't explicitaly mention that the feeling Eren is getting from Frieda are romantic. My point is that it's the time Eren spends with her what makes him develop this romantic feelings. If you read my posts in detail you could see that this is the point i'm making. What you did is basically fill the gaps in your head on your own and then accuse me of being wrong.

Now since i've proven that my argument is correct kindly fuck off before making more excuses.

You don't have to be a shipper to see the writing on the wall.

Fact of the matter is that Isayama isn't a shipper either. He skipped the EH romance and only included the parts necessary to his story.

Their relationship isn't the focus. The idea behind it is.

user you are getting lost: the one sperging against Erenfags is the same who hates EHfags. That user wanted to sperg against EHfags again

are you schizo

He got to see Historia as kid through Frieda's eyes, which might have made him empathize more with the lonely life she led, feel guilt for his dad being responsible for taking her sis away etc. who the fuck knows. The point was that you drew a comparison between Bert's feelings influencing Armin to develop romantic attraction to Annie, and Frieda's feelings influencing Eren to develop a romantic attraction towards Hisu, which doesn't work because Frieda didn't have goddam romantic feelings for Historia.
If Frieda's feelings were the reason Eren's feelings for Historia changed, they would and should have evolved in a familial direction, not a romantic one.
I really don't know what's so hard to get about that.

i was implying he was a falseflagger. if it ended up triggering him and he wasn't a falseflagger, the outcome is the same. he didn't answer my question about who the father was, and stopped responding. if he was against EH and wanted to trigger EHfags, he would have responded with the farmer.

I don't understand but let me say this.
Memories influence shifter the same way a new information would influence your action. This new information can change the action which you would take but in the end, it's still you who decide to take that action.
Eren saw a lot of Historia in Frieda's memories. Those memories might make him like her more. So if Eren chooses to spend more time with Historia, it's not because Frieda told him to, it's because Eren wants to do it himself.

Erenfags are EHfags tho, stop lying

>eren was lying! ackerbonds aren't re-

Attached: 0112-029.jpg (1066x1600, 521K)

Please stop user. Your autism is showing

I'm this one
Because I don't get why you were calling EHfags to the one sperging against Erenfags. I think you just wanted to sperg against EHfags for no reasons when the father question makes no sense as I wasn't the user who said that about reddit, you just think I have less right in correcting if I think Eren is the father because you have a weird witch hunt here.

Not that user but many think Eren is the father, people avoid it because you burgers are too sensitive

Mikasa is clearly fucked up but Kenny and Levi had more of a free will.

>Those memories might make him like her more.
Oh and what I meant by this is Eren might develop romantic feeling for Historia because he gets to know more about her through Frieda's memories and his interaction with Historia herself during the timeskip.

>The point was that you drew a comparison between Bert's feelings influencing Armin to develop romantic attraction to Annie, and Frieda's feelings influencing Eren to develop a romantic attraction towards Hisu, which doesn't work because Frieda didn't have goddam romantic feelings for Historia.
No i don't, you would like it if this is what i was saying because then it would be easy to disproof, but sadly for you this isn't what i said. I never implied the influence Frieda caused on Eren was romantic.

Then how come she didn't protect Eren from manlet and Jean in chapter 72?

user we got over this, they aren't just memories of Historia, they are also feeling of affection that get passed to you.

because isayama is a hack. she instictively attacked the manlet when he punched eren in the face. is that not enough?

This is the point i was making, i never implied that Frieda was romantically attracted to Historia, but the affection she had would be a push for Eren to approach her and be around her. They would end up in love, not because of Frieda's feelings but because the time Eren and Historia spend together.

Araki's fanservice kek.
Eren looks more prettier than Mikasa in the manga.
Mikasa is the ugliest girl in aot.
The second least ugly girl in ymir.

probably because she knew they were just fucking around, and that eren kinda needed it

Attached: 37.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Yes, you absolutely did draw that parallel. Just reread your first post and your point about Eren projecting his own situation onto Armin with Annie. It literally implies that Eren fell in love with Historia because of Frieda's influence, since that's exactly what Eren is accusing Armin of.

Whether or not you wanted to make those implications, they are very much present in your posts. And again, you completely dodged the question about the nature of Frieda's "influence" on Eren. Are her feelings towards Historia in those memories what you're referring to there? In that case, how do you reconcile that with Eren eventually falling in love with Historia despite being under her sister's influence? How would he not be weirded out?

Haven (straight) sex and procreate.

don't post yurus in here you newfag

That you missinterpreted my post is your fault.
The feelings Eren would get from Frieda is obviously affection towards Historia.

Attached: EByEZ89VUAArWRR.jpg (1539x2048, 499K)