Shinichirō Watanabe Is the best anime director

And hates Japan so much he made a anime about terrorism in Tokyo

Attached: 2E64B03C-B368-4755-845F-F53BF1024779.jpg (1080x1069, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av63251164/?p=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lucky man

Watanabe > all

>And hates Japan so much he made a anime about terrorism in Tokyo
Watanabe is a nostalgiafag and all his works are full of nostalgia for the shit he used to love on his childhood and teen years. Unfortunately anime can't never get terrorism right, probably for the edgy kids and fangirls fawning over "cool" rebels. Watch Koji Wakamatsu's Ecstasy of the Angels instead

Attached: tumblr_mx4tcyCihv1qghb8io1_12802.png (500x355, 311K)

racism on Yea Forums isn't allowed.

>Director of multiple critically aclaimed anime,
>Is currently working on and promoting an anime series.
>Not anime related.
Can't you spend your summer elsewere friend?

3DPD is not allowed either.
It's not anime

Attached: 1389540778935.png (1150x1000, 834K)

He has a harem?

>Shinichirō Watanabe Is the first guy in anime whose name I've learned and now I'm glorifying him based on nostalgia
Don't be an idiot like that, user. Also try not to make shitty threads like this one.

Work on your reading comprehension before you call people out, retard.

He is on a double date?

This

By that logic, you are not allowed here either seeing as you're 3DPD. Is your hatred for this thread a reflection to your hatred of yourself? Is there something you want to talk about, user? Is there a problem? Do you have a kind of gender dysphoria?

Absolute normalfaggot opinion

Posting 3DPD images is against the rules, as they're not anime. I never said anything against this thread itself, did I?

Attached: 1389525192500.png (950x1050, 956K)

go back2reddit

3DPD is trash just like C&L.

Attached: invisiblecheckem.png (661x500, 48K)

Didn't it have some sort of weird green tinge to it?

I really like a lot of his stuff, He's does use a lot of western ideas/themes in his shows but they work so well with the show he's going for.
Carole and Tuesday is a pretty cliched story but still really good the music is really top notch.

Attached: 1543125746767.webm (892x720, 1.39M)

And gets his anime censored and turned into a embarrassing shit. If you see him and feel he is being to entitled just raise your hand while screaming FIVE, and proceed to slap him in the face and then thank him for the curry.

>FIVE
YER KIDDEN

>And gets his anime censored and turned into a embarrassing shit. If
How

Yer kidding

What the fuck is going on? Why is the board so slow.

All of Yea Forums is around 60-70% of average post per minute.

Watanabe's greatest strength is being friend with an obscene amount of talented artists. Not many others would have all the contacts necessary to get something like Space Dandy off the ground.

no

live concert

bilibili.com/video/av63251164/?p=1

What is the story behind Carole and Tuesday even? I feel like the story is just an excuse to promote up and coming artists. I liked the beginning when we got more unfinished and unpolished songs a lot more because you were drawn into thoughts and feelings of the characters as they were creating them. But then the American Idol arc came and it feels like the series has shifted focus to just being a string of mediorce music videos where the imagery, plot and the sound are disconnected in a way that doesn't feel like it lives up to Watanabe's animated series. Pow, pow.

>Watanabe
>Best
Kys faggot. Watanabe has one good anime ONE!

I feel like the stuff after the American Idol nonsense has been much better.

>Watanabe has one good anime ONE!
which is C&T

bebop is boring

Nope sorry it's Bebop.

C&T > champloo > dandy > slope > shit > terror > bebop

Only nostalgic fags like bebop

Nope, it's Macros Plus

yet people can post urobuchi and his chinesse gay puppets, right?