What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1542226478099.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

It's fun having never watched this series and trying to make sense of the scenes and screenshots and occasional kakaka post

She can kick your ass user

It mean that you will have to defeat me to pass

Give me a brief synopsis

Attached: beetle.png (1440x900, 1.41M)

Local chad who's a ghost fucks his sister and vampire loli turned vampire milf
also cat tits eventually
that's my synopsis based off screenshots and shinobu

Monogatari was by far the toughest to pick a girl, theyre all great but i ended up with mommy bat. Too bad shes a head shorter than me though

Attached: D1871F47-E846-4B3D-9EBB-C9FD89EB1628.gif (540x284, 2.26M)

local chad gets into wacky wacky adventures with his more or less supernatural attractive female friends

>choosing cowtits
that's a yikes from me

I'm sure her tits are bigger than that.

I'm a batfag but I'm partial to doll as well.
Math has best OP though

Attached: bath.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Accurate.
Also accurate.

I like all kinds of tits. Unlike you i dont pick my wife solely for the tits but also for the deeply caring personality, goddess height and face and also the ability to turn into younger hot versions of herself

so, it's scooby doo with incest?

Kinda, but instead of
>old guy was the monster all along
Its more like
>i was the monster all along, people can only save themselves

>i was the monster all along,
that's pretty fucking humble of him considering he hangs out with literal horrifying monsters

CRAB BATTLE!

Snailfag here, but Bat was VERY close. Not having Bat in at least top 3 is pleb taste filter.

I bet you're not actually a Snailfag but just a lolicon.

the literal second it was shown she cut her hair off was the literal second I dropped the show and never picked it back up. fuck short hair girls.

I also haven't watched it and I think this is correct.
I hear when he grows up he still lives with his little sister, who is now a cop and over 6 feet tall.

Attached: karen bee fire.jpg (1920x1200, 162K)

heh
at least she grows them back somehow

Attached: togame.gif (500x273, 1.91M)

How can he be a lolicon if snail is over 20 and bat is over 500?

Attached: the courage of neet snail.jpg (694x720, 93K)

I can't imagine having such shit taste

they are an infinite amount of times better you troglodyte

I used to like the beetle until I saw Araragi driving it.

Is it weird that I love Kiss-shot but dislike shinobu?

>is it weird I dislike lolis

Attached: 1530597797167.png (174x254, 69K)

You misunderstand, the resolution of each arc is that the person in question is the actual source of unhappiness and not the monster they are facing. *I* was meant not necessarily as the MC.

>cutting hair is a sign of character growth or change
Even though i enjoyed hitagi with short hair i wish animes would stop this shit

Dont twist my words faggot, I didnt say I dislike lolis its just shinobu herself. out of the holy trinity she's my least favorite

Attached: 1425894938805.png (1500x1526, 2.3M)

did they base this show off of ueno san?

If I didn't actually watch the series I'd think that this screen is from an ad

Imagine liking oddities in this day and age. There must be something wrong with you.

Attached: Yozuru leaves Araragi heartbroken.jpg (1920x1080, 841K)

Friendly objective reminder

Monkey/Bat > Cat/Hornet > Who cares

Is she doing the Ichiro?

Top five are Bat, Snail, Math, Doll, and Bee. Can't be fucked to find an order between them though.

>not wanting a SWEATY MONKEY

A guy takes three fucking years to realize the real treasure was the friends he made along the way and that the real adventure was highschool

Objective Tier/Class Rankings

A Tier: Bat, Snail, Math, Monkey, Doll, Bee
B Tier: Spook, Snake, Cat, Bird
C Tier: Crab

Order within classes is up to personal preference. All gataris are minimum B tier relative to other series.

Bump everyone up a tier. The lowest tier in monogatari is B tier. Bat & Monkey are S tier. Never mind, I take that back. Snake is garbage tier.

What sort of a vacuous, slack-jawed faggot are you?

Attached: file_24.png (960x676, 1.09M)

>The lowest tier in monogatari is B tier.
See my note. Tiering them relative to eachother is necessary because they'd all be scrunched up even further in any standardized tier-listing.

>Snake is garbage tier.
False.

Actual girls do this you dipshit.

Why is crab so low?

S: bat, crab, pheonix
A: monkey, black neko, snail
the rest are irrelevant. math is absolute worse

>scooby doo with incest
Big kek but you’re missing the traps so it’s more like ghost busters with incest or Blade except no Coons

>look at me I’m so contrarian
Eat a dick my dude

Attached: 85B6783B-E72B-4DCD-8DBB-55FA0B9FCA29.png (368x319, 126K)

>new beetle
>best design
How can one man be so wrong?

>liking bat and disliking math is contrarian
yeah right

big bat is ultimate mommy material

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

At least can you agree that she has a great VA?

i guess she did a good job? im not ranking them on their voices or the performance the VAs did lol

Then based on what are ranking them?

their looks and how much i like them. math was annoying as fuck and i dont like her appearance.

>parents bought him a car
>not a kei car, but a full size car
>an import, even

I can see why he thinks that.

Because fuck Crab.

But honestly I just think she's not as good as her peers. In terms of complexity, growth, appearance, tropes, and banter she has plenty of people who just plain beat her. It's also a consequence of her role in the story - I increasingly feel like I care less about her over time and more about other characters, a problem exacerbated by her being painted as some big important element of Koyomi's life despite having way less emotional investment or chemistry. As a result she drops from being on-par with he lowest tier to having a tier of her own beneath them.

It's a shame too because in Bake she was pretty excellent but has only gotten worse with time in basically every way. Everything good about her now is in the form of short appearances where she says something "savage" or has the story bend over backwards to suck her dick. Even then I don't hate her - but I do hate her role within the story.

Math is a very niche character, not to mention half of her story is not adapted yet (and also Nisio leaves tons of essential parts of her story unsaid for someone who loves infodumping). Not many people will have her as top tier, but at least the few who sympathize with her like I do really love her.

Attached: EBVyzZGU8AA43Of.jpg:orig.jpg (1636x1388, 170K)

flat ass

Loli Shinobu is worst loli by far and is massively overrated.

I always want to get back into this series but then remember my low IQ can't handle how similar all the sequel/prequel names are and it's a huge mess trying to torrent.

Annihilate yourself clown

>actually wasting time and storage space on anime
Lmao, just stream

Local man experiences dating all the potential girls in his show. Wacky hijinks ensue. Also, these girls are animals? I've heard people call them "Monkey", "Snail", etc.

Bakemonogatari>Kizumonogatari>Just follow the release order from there

That is the short answer

>posting the TV version

Attached: [Commie] Hanamonogatari - 04 [BD 720p AAC] [E055B3E8].mkv_snapshot_01.24.32_[2015.11.04_23.19.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

So the real monster is the friends we made along the way?

Man, the BDs look so fucking real. I wonder if SHAFT is getting back into the mixed medium stuff they did in Bakemonogatari?
Though for real, that mix of stop-motion real worked amazingly in Bake and I'm disappointed they stopped using it.

That is pretty funny some user must have thought this was about monstergirls or some shit

1st season is pretty nice, then it's only good when Kaiki and bat appears.

The English use of Lolicon is a reference to body type not age, even if the Japanese don't use it that way. Similar to how the Japanese use of bitch is actually more accurate to the word slut in English.

>look like little girls
>smell like little girls
>feel like little girls
>moan like little girls
checks out to me

Attached: 1533832781798.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Attached: CirTwde.png (1763x3096, 323K)

she has such an unappealing body holy shit, Araragi was a fucking moron for not picking Kanbaru

A man who loves minicars and cunny

Attached: 1548383413060.png (1008x550, 522K)

Thats not the point you absolute retard learn how to fucking read

Yes, but good

You're a quick learner user, see

is bakemonogatari the thinking man's tenchi muyo?

Attached: crying slut.gif (500x375, 731K)