O MY TITAN FORM

>O MY TITAN FORM

Attached: omtf.jpg (554x484, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FpjCntAzEu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did he know how to transform into a titan when no one told him?

is it true that in the manga panels when Eren was in Attack Titan form for the first time and punched that one titan there were post-timeskip Eren and Zeke in the background?

Yes

He didn't know, he was driven by pure rage (probably the attack titan's will guided him due PATHS) and wished to became a monster to kill them (the trigger to shift) while both his hand and leg were amputed.
The bwst part of this is that thanks the PATHS thing, he look less an asspull (or more,depend by the pow of the reader/watcher) .

Im an anime-only, don't know what PATHS is, but this seems like even more of an asspull, "he transformed because of some other power guiding him" typical shounenshitm

>Episode 2
>very clearly show the audience the mc getting injected with some kind of fluid, so anyone with a brain can predict what's coming next.

>Hunter"chad"
>completely bewildered

cringe

Attached: wo.png (500x430, 98K)

>I'm anime only
Then maybe you should watch slower retard

Also you're exposes you're self as a sub 40 iq autist, trying to use "shounen" as a bad thing, or using it where it doesn't apply in anyway.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I first thought the injection was to remove his memories so he couldn't remember.

post it

Nah those are windows.

But this PATHS seems like its literally from naruto, I don't know thats why I said "it seems", retard.

The funny part is the fact you think i'm a huntertard, kek seethe harder snkbabies.

Couldn't remember what? His mother death? that he very clearly remembers?

keep deflecting hunter chad, your manga and series sucks dick.
Dungeon meshi is boring meandering garbage.
Berserk only has one good arc is brainless edgey shit otherwise.
Vinland Saga was never good and hasn't had an interesting plot point in years.
5 slut sisters is brainlet garbage
Komi-san is boring as sin and repeats itself to death
Kimetsu no yaiba was written by a 4th grader with downs
One punchman was no content
My cuck academia is the most boring derivative garbage ever and got btfo by KNY.
promised neverland is stupid as fuck and they had nothing planned passed the escape
Nagatoro-san is boring as fuck and has no edge like the webcomic
one piss, dbz, hxh is all low iq garbage
The fag rock gems is fuck literal trannies and they just make up shit as they go
Made in abysss is pedophile edgelord garbage with no substance and no creatitvity
k-on has no self awareness and is written by otaku who have no understanding of high school girls
kyoanus hasnt made a good anime this decade
your immortal is stupid as fuck and has no idea what it wants to do just making garbage up as it goes along

Your favorite anime is a plot whole ridden piece of shit for actual retards kill yourself.

>This thing that I dont understand in anyway or know anything about "sounds like naruto", nice argument you turbo retard

and SnK is good right ? atleast 60% of the shit you mentioned makes SnK look like brainlet garbage, cope.

No, when Grisha injected him with the fluid, we only saw the injection and Eren would forget it when he woke up, so that's what I thought the injection was doing.

Paths were already explained in the last season though.

SnK is superior to everything I mentioned, it shares none of their flaws and continues to be the greatest most interesting on going manga at the moment.

Stay mad, i know your favorite show is somewhere in there and its fucking shit LMAOOOOO

ok? but whats the point in him forgetting the injection?

Look the point is no matter what you thought it was, the writer gave very clear set up for what is to come, whether you perceived it or not is a testament to your iq.

Im just saying what I thought AT FIRST, holy fuck, we didn't know about it back then, we saw bits of his father with the injection, and Eren would forget it. I was thinking why he would forget it after he woke up.

Berserk Vinland MHA Promissed neverland One piece HxH Made in abyss easily, EASILY puts SnK in the dirt where it belongs, seethe more then cope delusional SnKiddo.

Yeah, what an asspull. Should have Grisha in the flashback saying somethig like "EREN I WILL INJECT YOU WITH THIS SERUM THAT WILL TURN YOU INTO A TITAN", then have every character that appeared say "HMMM I WONDER IF THERE'S A WAY FOR A HUMAN TO TURN INTO A TITAN" at least twice.

>Vinland Saga was never good
Fuck you nigger, you're retarded, AoT is complete assshounenshit garbage compared to Vinland Saga.

It's asspull by Yea Forums standards, and that's the truth.

>MHA
>One Piece
LMAO

Everything is an asspull by Yea Forums standards.

>the premise of a manga is an asspull
Try harder shonenspammers.

Thanks for singling those out lmao
Berserk, mindless battle shounen shit with blood and titties to trick brainlets like you into think it's "mature". Truth is its just a meandering mess of a story which long since lost it's fire, its only on delay because the incompetent writer has no idea what he wants to do next.

Same goes for Cuck X Cuck, retard doesn't even know what to do next, his characters dont have any meaninful growth and he has to come up with an all knew cast for us to forget because his incapable of writing on overarching narrative.

Same goes for Cuck academia, imainge your plot unironically being "I want to be the strongest pirate/ninja/hero/magic/king" LMAOOO, then following them most done to death children story telling formula with no original or creative thought whatsoever, now put retarded feelings powers up and retarded character writing on as the cherry for your shit cake.

Wan Piss, the same plot, over and over and over again, retarded dragon ball z power ups. Haki is no different from changing hard color=power, luffy is a poorly written plot device, who's as strong as he needs to be, and take as much damage as the plot demands, truly brainlet tier.

Made in Shit, pedophile garbage with no legs or good ideas, stick to shock factor retard, you have nothing else.

Vinland saga, magic edgelord ninja viking shadow the edgehog running across the battlefield? HAHAHAHAH. And the autistic writer is so inept at character writing that the mc suddenly jumps from one extreme to the next. Now his a perfectly boring and dense moraltard, absolutely garbage.

>Yea Forums
Dont talk like if Yea Forums is one person.

Oh no bro, you didn't just actualy write all of this just to defend a shounen based on people who transform into titans and beat the shit out of eachother, this can't be real right ? It has to be falseflag, there's no way someone like this actually exists, i refuse to believe it..

How do you know it isn't?

No it's not?
"assshounenshit" perfectly describes vinland cuckga.

Normal "humans" with super power ninja strength, shadow the edgehog mc is just kid eren for 50 chapters straight.
There is no plot, farmland is filled with meandering bullshit, shcool bully villians and the mc comes out the other end worse, as a done to death moralfag with a retarded battle shouen party to follow him around.
Baltic sea namik.

I mean, Characters out right yell the names of their attacks in this series(CRINGE) am i reading berserk and naruto??, this alone make it's the battle shouene shit you hate so much. You wont find this garbage in snk, sorry boy.

Attached: fd646d342e74f4232895f026202d64f05dca21a9_359817_869_1249.jpg (869x1249, 376K)

>the entirety of Yea Forums is just one guy who doesn't stop typing, constantly arguing with himself to defend cartoons while also debunking his own points and telling himself to kill himself.

Everyone in this fucking board is obsessed with hxh. Jesus

>OH no no no, you just shit all over my favorite anime and proved snk is better non o no n stop pls

sorry it's the truth

No they don't go physically back in time, only into Grisha etc. mind

I think that guy is actually based.

>Yelling attack names while you attack
Why is battle shounen shit so cringe?
>pic related
Yikes!

If your favorite manga has character yelling attack names you entire argument is null and void, you inherently have shit taste and your favorite manga is inherently shit.
This is the litmus test

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 19K)

It's mostly a handful of snkfags who were raped and abused in the past by falseflaggers and now seek revenge on the entire board, shitting up every thread while defending SnK and Isayama's hack writing like they are defending the bible, just ignore them they'll get tired one day.

Attached: 1558606808306.jpg (272x153, 17K)

If you think typing one sentence full of Yea Forums buzzwords proves anything you are not just delusional you literally need therapy.

>hxh
>IM gUnnA YEll My AtTAcK WHiLLE I AttAcK fOR EXTRA SHOUNEN pOwER !!!!

oh no no no no cuck x cuck failed!

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 17K)

it's funny cause that's all you do so i'm just putting in equal effort and easily shitting on you

Falseflag is a bit too obvious

>Using a meaningless shounen trope as an actual argument instead of criticising the plot or characters.
Obsessed.

You literally started the whole thing with two gigantic posts full of buzzwords and I'm the one who cause it ?
Delusional, go back to your SnK threads and continue posting about Mikasa vs Historia, high IQ manga btw.

but we all know the plot and character are shit, we also no hxh is a uncreative shitty manga that uses shounen tropues.

If I see a shitty manga using shounen tropues then I know i don't even need to waste my time, As I said this alone invalidates it as anything beside retarded cartoons for kids. And you're a manchild plebian, i dont need to waste my time.

B-but please! Don't yell really hard and attack me! pls!!! AHAAHAHAHAHAHA

no

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 7 - 30.jpg (2133x1600, 996K)

>these people hate *fun* things

No, that's how YOU started it, I just implied the same shit to about a dozen manga to sniff out your favorite one, to more easily shit on you.

I don't hate it, for an intellectual like me, this is like walking in the living room, and catching my 3 year old cousin watch and sing a long to some kids cartoons teaching him ABCs.

I smile when I see that, it's just funny because you're an adult watching the same tier of content LMAOOOOO, and then acting like your opinion has any value! AHAHAHA

lmao cope harder titanfag

>OH no! How do I imply to my borden line retard "adult" readers, that this next attack.....Is REALLY REALLY POWER!
>OH ILL JUST HAVE HIM YELL SOME DUMB SHIT WHILLLE HE ATTACKS!!!

hahaha battle shounen shit is so retarded!

I don't know senpai. Even Berserk and Monster threads seem to be affected by people bringing them up. Someone just brought it up in the Vinland Saga thread too. I thought only shounentards were obsessed with that garbage.

>Manchild
The fucking projection is out of this world
>Posts 2 walls of texts full of buzzwords and you can literally hear the teeth cracking behind the monitor and the keyboard being abused.
You're literally seething just to prove to someone that SnK isn't generic shounenshit, I know SnK posters are retards but i won't even lump them in the same category as you, you have ascended to a new level of pathetic Yea Forums brainlet, congrats, now have fun camping the thread.

Maybe stop being leddit first and act like a fully grown adult instead of bashing other's people interested and opinions. literal pest and hypocrite

Don't respond to underage. Stop being a faggot

Nope, I just shitted on your favorite show, with the same mindless effort that you tried to and now you're upset.
You use "generic shounenshit" unironcally, like that only invalidates your entire opinion oooo im laffin

If you dont want people to make fun of you and your bad taste then leddit is more your speed actually!

Maybe stop being leddit first and act like a fully grown adult instead of bashing other's people interests and opinions. literal pest and hypocrite

Actually I said leddit is for you since you type like one

But you meant to say leddit is for since your pussy hurts right now

>comparing snkshonentrash to hxh classic literature level writing

Attached: oh no no.jpg (1880x888, 818K)

>brainless action
brainlet doesn't know what jiu jitsu and martial arts are

Literally me

this bait thread full of braindead retards is still miles better than /snk/

>Oh yeah don't worry about it the MC knows martial arts, it's not brainless action anymore r-right ?
Cope

Attached: 1565112002594.jpg (1259x944, 189K)

So what they do is punch hard?

>he picks jiu jitsu as an argument
Hilarious

>Hunterfags need literally everything that's happening told to them

Based Hunterchad.

Attached: 1564817229332.jpg (1612x1412, 540K)

the window above that looks exactly the same. it's just a weirdly shaped window.

yikes...
time to post them

Attached: 1540736301212.jpg (1191x808, 622K)

>1 min apart
Huntercuck, this is embarrassingly obvious

What's usually happening makes no sense if it's not explained, that's the entire meaning behind battles between Nen users, stick to big people punching eachother really hard.

no, it just means there are people inside the houses watching.

snk is literal the definition of ''O MY GOD MIRACLES''

>The discord trannies expose themselves
Lmao

This series is a mecha anime in disguise

it's actually pretty sad to watch isn't it?

Attached: seargeant major gross (youtuber) (review).png (1549x1074, 1.46M)

yeah, no.

Attached: 1542050056739.jpg (700x766, 360K)

Attached: 1553598844463.jpg (2004x2227, 1.1M)

youtu.be/FpjCntAzEu8

>snkbabies seriously trying to compare their shitty generic edgefest rip off with one of the greatest manga of all time
erwin was the last interesting character in that garbage series, now it's all about paths hacks and muh memories bullshit, that trashshow can never hold a candle to togashi's magnum opus

Attached: 1564953821063.jpg (2070x1198, 1023K)

>Discord trannies
Nah we're just high IQ enough that we have premade replies to generic garbage that you spew, Hunterchads operate on a level way out of your league Snkeks.

What an absolute retard
Sasha dies in S4 and Eren gets decapitated

kek based

Well it doesn't have shipping, automatically makes it good.

luul

Oh wow Isayama watched a few MMA tournaments and redrew the moves in his manga, who would've thought that manga authors do research before drawing
>SnK fags jerking themselves off over meaningless shit that manga authors are suppose to do in the first place, kek.

>Discord trannies
>Coming from the shipping nerve central of Yea Forums
Try again.

Attached: 1561837878022.png (820x720, 446K)

>hunterxhunter the greatest of all time

Huh? Unless you're some Arab reminiscing about hxh days when you were 10, it's nothing but an average shonen truly.

Fresh Isayama

Attached: FB_IMG_1565538478293.jpg (720x720, 44K)

Still better than screaming your attack name every millisecond.

no wonder levi got the biggest plot armor, it's the author's fucking self insert kek

On the one hand i'm mad about this taking space in the catalog but on the other i'm glad about OP since this solidifies the fact that people who use "O MY RUBBER NEN" as a jab to Hunter x Hunter unironically absolutely don't know what they're talking about, based.

Attached: cf9.jpg (517x600, 177K)

What? Chasing ghosts again? benchod

He didn't redraw anything, it's just inspiration.
Instead of simply having a higher power level like the garbage you win, the fights in SnK have depth and gravity.
It comes down to the mechanics and the creativity, it's how the solve fights, shits leaps and bounds beyond what you read and doesn't rely on those generic battle manga sterotypes.

Attached: 0104-029.jpg (750x1064, 187K)

The cope is unreal.

like clockwork

I hope you retards don't actually think this is good writing? the fact that any of the aciton is over explained to the degree that it is, is bad writing in it of itself.

>Higher powerlevel = win
Did you just come to the realisation that this trope is garbage and instantly turns manga into generic bullshit ? I thought we figured this out waaay back in 2000-2010, Why are SnK fags always so late to the party ??

This is the troupe that permeates all throughout your favorite manga, it's you who's yet to realize how shit it is.

Ands it's snk that has never will never devolve to that.

That sounds about right.

t. falseflagger/low iq
go read the manga instead of drawing conclusions from meme images

>Eren pucn harder! Boom! Warhammer Power Spikes DABOOM!! WOOOSH

I've already read it, It's as I said meme power level bullshit, over explanation, weightless generic battle shounen fighting, equpid with yelling power names, and explaining your abilities to the enemies and readers, true autism for babies

Attached: Meruem_manga_appearence.jpg (564x1200, 169K)

so you like these naruto-tier powerups? get outta here, shonenbaby

Attached: Attack on Titan - c117 (web) - p023 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 2.54M)

HxH does not operate on powerlevels, we have characters literally explaining to the idiot MC kids that powerlevels (aura amount) doesn't mean jack shit, Nen is volatile and unexpected and provided the conditions/strategy/planning is right, some of the weakest nen users can destroy the strongest nen users in an instant.
Don't out yourself like a falseflagger like that next time.

Attached: 1564095953541.png (472x441, 139K)

Eren is a reincarnation of the sage of 9 titans

"Eren punch harder"
It doesn't work at all, and so Eren needs to come up with a say to overcome his opponent without brute striking force. The writer draws from the real world principles of grappling and jujitsu, and has him overcome his opponent mechanically.

>Warhammer spikes
A useful tool for AOE pressure, used to keep his enemies at bay whilie overwhelmed

Thanks for bringing up isayama incredibly unique use of these concepts as a mechnical edge in fights, opposed to a win button to be used in all scenria.

que hxh *rock paper scissor!*, every single opponent as it lacks truth depth, and the special moves are no different from rasenga of kamehame in the sheer stupidity of their use.

stopped at "power level", you're a speedreader, I don't even think you are defending SnK right, i'd rather talk with someone who actually read snk and didn't just quickflip through it like he does with every manga.

These aren't "power ups", it's just another tool in his arsenal allowing for a different mechnical edge opposed to just two arms and legs

>, we have characters literally explaining to the idiot MC kids
dog shit writing it of itself.

>power levels dont matter
que the freeza clone who is just faster and stronger, and punches really really hard!

Eren casually mastering hardening ability in just two months was also not a powerup, right snkbabie?

The series was ruined as soon as they started turning into titans. Wasted potential.

>Eren needs to come up with a say to overcome his opponent without brute striking force.

So which genius strategy did he use in shinganshina fight? He punched hard, used warhammer powers, then punched hard again. After that Zeke appeared and started throwing rocks left and right. SnK is braindead, kid

Nothing implies he has mastery of the power, his not using it to the potentially that we've seen it used in the past.
Since the start the concept of inherited knowledge was backed into the shifters. "They'll teach you how to use it!"
I genius narrative tool giving actual justification to "it comes naturally"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 12.27.34 PM.png (700x860, 749K)

Hard truth
Aotfags will tell you that it's much deeper than that, but for a series that spent 10 years being lower than average generic shit tier shounen just to have 3 decent chapters and then instantly go back to the same shit with a sprinkle of muh memories muh paths bullshit, not too bright Isayama, hack writing at it's finest.

You typed all of that and didn't actually say anything, lmao cope harder

Seethe

Attached: xtyMiXB.png (127x35, 1K)

"They'll teach you how to use it!"
I genius narrative tool giving actual justification to "it comes naturally"

And sadowclone jutsu is a genius narrative tool to let Naruto learn things faster

Unlike the retraded battle shounen shit you read, it's not about 1 on 1 fights to be spread out of 10 chapters with nothing but filler action until the end.

Shinganshi is a multifacided conflict with multiple parties, he isn't trying to win a fight "punching hard isn't even a thing", the goal is to get past his enemies and reach his brother, the conflict resolves are the best way to do that.

Immobolizing his enemies with the spears, taking sniper fire.

Zeke appearance represents a mechanical strength to the fight, as eren had no long range support prior.
He suppresses the sniper and gives him aid from a far, it's multi faceted conflict that isn't purely about defeating someone else and so it doesn't fall into the retarded generic battle shounen power troupes like cuckxcuck does.

>This is the troupe that permeates all throughout your favorite manga
agoo goo gaga shonen shitter

Attached: when will they learn.png (429x446, 134K)

This is the most retarded no sequiter parrallel i've ever seen, you're such a plebian you think anything naruto is bad, which is funny considering naruto does everything hxh does but better lmao.

Anyways, the rationale in naruto chapter 1 is that the mc is mostly a trouble maker, his a flawed attention seeking child, who never really puts the effort into his training, and so he falls behind, more interested in getting attention.

He finally gets truly motivated and dedicates his entire day to learning a single technic, and his able to properly use it at the climax.
The implication being that his always had the potential, just never the drive to dedicate himself, which is what earns him his gradituation, it's a well done and cathertic climax with proper narrative build up, and it shit all over cuck x cuck and it's borderline dissociative retarded protagonist.

BUT!
That's besides the point. The way the titan powers work through memories of past user is an entirely different concept and the two are nothing a like in practice or presentation.

Just reading other overhyped shonen like snk, op or even mha made me realize how much superior Togashi's writing really is

>que vegtiva clone
VERY FAST
VERY STRONK!
HIGH POWA LEVEL!

Just reading other overhyped shonen like HXH, op or even mha made me realize how much superior Isayama's writing really is

>n-no you
Cope.

Your arguments are so vapid and void that I can just switch words around an completely invalidate it.
It's testament to how stupid you are to ever think your comment means anything, or is convincing in anyway.

>que the freeza clone who is just faster and stronger, and punches really really hard!
Imagine missing one of Meruem's central thematic point this hard holy shit it really is true what Hunterchads say about the IQ of non-HxH readers, cringing!

Attached: 1555252838102.jpg (500x577, 95K)

>Unlike the retraded battle shounen shit you read, it's not about 1 on 1 fights to be spread out of 10 chapters with nothing but filler action until the end.

That's funny, Succession War arc absolutely destroys you argument, but you probably didn't enjoyed it because 99% of the story is information war based on tactics, schemes and strategy without brainless titan action

Attached: 1543264128939.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

His central thematic points don't matter, he just another testiment to the bullshit shounen writing tropues that togashi cant write without.

No it doesn't, the fact that HxH has to contrive scenarios in which characters must fight one on one, is it of itself shit tier shonen writing.
I never said it always has to happen, but it destoys any illusion that anything serious is being fought over period.

The existence of a non contrived 1 on 1 fight doesn't in anyway counter my argument as the two aren't mutually exclusive.

>His central thematic points don't matter
Then your opinion doesn't either, please stop being a waste of resources and just kill yourself already.

Attached: 1462898002030.png (644x482, 148K)

Wasn't even replying to you in the first place, stop seething at me and focus on the hunterchads that are currently pushing your shit in, you are embarassing SnK user!

>que the freeza clone who is just faster and stronger, and punches really really hard!

He's also a gungi player, in universe equivalent of chess. You know what chess is, right, shipperwhale

Attached: 1550230707982.png (1280x720, 538K)

>shaped exactly like people
>DUDE NO
pathetic.

Yet 1v1 fights rarely happen and have even dissapeared after tournament arcs except for a few scenes where specific conditions were met and characters are currently stuck not being able to kill eachother simply because you can't effeciently predict the outcome of several nen users clashing.

I'm just saying it doesn't matter in context of this conversation, the facts still remainds hunter x hunter is still power level bullshit.

For example punching hisoka, and not beating him simply because his power level isn't high enough, there's real gravity to the action here, or mechnical justification for this.

Though in case of something like attack on titan where the action actually has weight and isn't ruined by power level shit, a single punch to the face is incredibly detrimental. If a punch doesn't do something, there's mechnical justification for it.
Like eren punching reiners armor and his hands breaking, making him useful for a while.

SNk is just in a different tier entirely, while hunter x hunter is fucked down to its fiber with battle shounen tropes.

Attached: 9BPvY9K.png (949x515, 595K)

>ssapeared after tournament arcs
the fact that it even has tournament arcs in the first place inherently makes it shit tier battle shounen shit.
Can't even write a story without relying or story telling saftey wheels, you need to come up with a plot but you have no overarching story?

"Time for a tournament arc!", what's next? oh "training arc!" It's just shounen shit, YIKES

in the case of snk, fight have actual meaning, the conflict are us versus them and so everyone pitches in, you never doubt for second it's purely for shoe, the conflict is organic and so they'll never contrive retarded pointless bullshit for long drawn out beam struggles like cuck x cuck.

Based and Intellectualpilled

Attached: 5ac17f9cdbfd86d7584ccb4996befede87f3c3715c9fa8ba51dc79ce616825b0.gif (448x400, 165K)

His "tactics", where just being faster and stronger until his wore down his opponent, woah based shogi player! so smart!

More autism

early nen pre complicated Hatsus bullshit, not arcs that HxH is praised or remembered for, try harder.

>For example punching hisoka, and not beating him simply because his power level isn't high enough, there's real gravity to the action here, or mechnical justification for this.
>Nen and combat expert not being beaten in a single punch by a Nen novice
>Not knowing what Ryu is
Based speed reader
Based retard
Get out of this thread

Attached: 1462779096718.png (600x624, 270K)

>How was his "tactics" being faster when Netero was faster than Meruem?

Attached: 145004939454.jpg (318x318, 12K)

>until he wore down his opponent
did you even read or atleast watch it ? it's always fun seeing faggots falseflag about HxH because you can usually tell from a single post

It's basically one giant orchestrated loop.

To dumb it down, you could basically say
>trapped in a time loop the universe trying to self correct itself so the loop keeps happening
Some might groan and say "oh so it's some destiny bullshit" when the entire point is to break free from "destiny".

Is Attack on Titan DBZ of this decade?

Attached: PunchHard.jpg (2000x1076, 896K)

>Yea Forums's reaction to a good kny episode is to shitposteven harder

Attached: 1426012374451.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Yes, but with more asspulls and boring fights

>Watching chuuni
>Reading chuuni
>Enjoying chuuni

Attached: I am good.jpg (450x520, 40K)

No, AOT is good.Hxh is shit wich makes it closer to DBZ, tough it wishes it was half as popular, at least among someone else than underage retards on 4ch

>AOT is good

Attached: ShingekiNoAsspul.jpg (764x808, 411K)

What the flying fuck

>Yes, but with more asspulls and boring fights
Ah yes, the series infamous for asspulls like SSJ3 and being known as "Drag-on-ball".

>AOT GOOD HXH BAD ISAYAMA GENIUS TOGASHI HACK!!
Concede already, titans punching eachother really hard vs Jojo stand powers but with major drawbacks, i wonder which one is closer to dbz's brainless punch battles.

How is that any worse than o my rubber nen?

snktards are delusional af, they even said aot has better art than Berserk, kek

Holy fuck I missed that. Also I love how he tells him everyone's life depends on his ability to use the power and you think its turning into a titan but then you find out everything else

You can actually overexplain o my rubbed nen to the point where it's retarded calling it an asspull, using the mountain of information on nen that's already been established, SnK thrives on asspulls that make no sense and are only revealed when needed.

Hey ill concede oh my consciousness

rest are fine.

Mainly because "O MY RUBBER NEN" obeys to rules of the universe that were established countless of times, while "O MY CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFER" and "O MY LOLI PATHS" were never established. And i don't even want to start about "O MY SEA DREAM"

Based

Attached: shonen subhuemans.png (1554x1275, 3.25M)

Attached: HAHAHAHAAH.png (265x629, 190K)

MY SERIES IS BETTER THAN YOURS! (Series)CHADS RISE UP XD! LE EPIC SHONEN WAR

>seethe more then cope delusional SnKiddo.
As expected only a Yea Forumsedditor would think those are good

ohnonono

Just like he knew he had to bite his hand to transform, it came from memories of previous holders.

NOOOOO MY NARRATIVE NOOOOOO AIIIIIEEEEGHGHHH

OH NO

Attached: 1559756511894.png (722x720, 266K)

>nen isn't power level!!
>shounen battle heroes just eat punches, they don't even serve any mechnical weight to how the action follows
yikes

Attached: 1565506622888.png (295x321, 139K)

You've never read classic literature

>better art
who said that?

provide proof

is this even confirmed? or is it just headcanon bullshit

He wasn't autismo, just his attacks, even then meurem can take as much damage as the plot demands because hxh is just mindless battle shounen bull shit so it doesnt matter.

He even yelled his attack name while it attacked him! fucking yiiikes

you dont need to know that, the only requirements for transforming are injury and having a clear idea of what you want to achieve by doing so. he was missing limbs and wanted to kill the titans

headcanon bullshit

Attached: 1548227475094.jpg (1550x1280, 1.21M)

The fight between titans (which are like 6 or 7 in the entire manga) are all CQC fights between this flesh-mecha, and since the 9 special titans are unique, they must outsmart the other and find out what is the actual weakness of the enemy titan.

For example, in the first battle between Eren and Reiner , Eren couldn't beat reiner with his bare punch because of the armor, so for defeath him he have to use suppression CQC tecnique or hardened his punch in order to break it.

Another example is the fight between Eren and the WH titan during chapter 102.
There Eren rushed a 100% deadly attack against the WH (literally destroing the nape), but still the WH was alive, so eren had to discover where the shifter actually was noticeing the meat cave bounded to the WH titan and the ground.
Also in that fight, eren wasn't able to destroy the cristall of the WHshifter, but he noticed that jawtitan's claw and jaw was able to do that, so he used the Jawtitan as nutcracker to kill the WH shifter and steal her power.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-00-20-06.png (1435x1491, 3.01M)

Alright SnK bros i'm finally reading SnK past the S3 part 2 anime stop point, i'll find out myself if these asspulls are justified and if the current arcs adhere to good manga standards.

No? in attack on titan if someone gets punched it actually means something.
The action has weight behind it and it plays into how the fight works.

For example when Eren attempts to punch jaws, and he smashes his hand, removing erens striking ability for the rest of their fight.

But in the case of Hxh and dbz and other brainless battle shounen shit, characters just get beat up as long as the plot demands, the fights are mostly filler action.

You also posted another good one, Eren attempts to punch annie in rage, and his destorys his own arm with the force, this makes him useless for a moment given her time to recover and the get the upperhand. Isayama used the same premises that gives the action actual gravity in weight, and reversed it to the heroes detriment, it works on a foundational mechanical level, ever hit actually matters.

Thanks for proving me right!

Wrong, kiddo. I've read: Les Miserables, Ulysses, Faust, Hunter x Hunter, Lucien Leuwen, Sailor Moon and many more.

Attached: 1553308250620.png (908x1007, 448K)

No,even in SnK cases it wasn't asspull. The core of titan's power is the spinal fluid, until the spine is fine and the shifter have enought energy (and in reiner blowed up head case.....he was inside a titan body who could transfer his consciouness inside his ArT brain) they can do this things. Rod reiss in uprising arc literally explained how it works

I dont concede any of this because none of these are asspulls, they are just titan abilities the heroes had no way of antcipating, foreshadowed and set up by the series on a thematic level.

People fighting the unknown, with this premise the writer is able to do as he pleases, so long as it logically follow form previously set up premises and doesn't contradict any other established rules.

Unlike o my rubber nene, which is made of because it contradicts what we're made to be believe about nen up until the point, and only serves as a cope out togashis bad writing.

>agoo goo muh mechanical weight (whatever the fuck that means)

Attached: DbjZEIpV0AAW_BW.jpg (576x432, 34K)

>It contradicts what we're made to believe about nen up until that point
But it LITERALLY doesn't, stop falseflagging and kill yourself quick

Based.

>even then meurem can take as much damage as the plot demands because hxh is just mindless battle shounen
The plot demanded that Meruem would die poisoned just like a King dies not by a big stronk punch.

Based

>HxHfags are EHcucks
fuck off from our threads once and for all

Attached: 1538917796488.png (280x300, 138K)

The Good Boy's Club can't handle criticism it seems. Sad, but that's what "classic literature writing" gets you.

>implying HxHchads care about shipping or your joke of a series

Attached: D12.png (756x798, 133K)

Maybe if shitposters here didnt have them in their head rent-free and SnK wasn't shonenshit it would be different. But alas this is reality

More plebian brainlets,
Notice the genre's, that's what actually matters.

It's the brainlet childs preception that, "shounen" is the same as a genre, genre's lets the reader know what kind of content to expect.

Shounen simply refers to the target demographic of the magazine in which something is publish in.
Simply being publish in a shounen magazine doesn't actually say anything meaningful about the content.

When secondaries such as yourselves use shounen, it's because you have very little knowledge, all you read is Young Jump, a magazine filled with copy cat series, when you say shounen it's based on the tropues used, the ideas etc.

For example, tournament arcs, yelling attack names, training arcs, friendship power, generic underdog mc, and so on, a generic none ending plot around becoming the king/hero/strongest/ninja/hunter
While these tropues are common in shounen trash like HXH or naruto, they don't exist in all or even most shounen.

SnK is one of those cases, In which while being publish in a shounen magazine, it's content is not anything like those found in shounen jump.
You wont find a titan tournament arc anywhere I assure you.
Simply being shounen doesn't make it as bad as hxh, it actually has unique content and doesn't rely on boring shounen story and arcs for content.

super based

RENT FREE