ITT anime shit that makes you nostalgic

youtube.com/watch?v=lilv4MvBY6E

This arc is revolutionary.
I wish they had brought this squad back just one more time in Shippuden. Instead we get naruto, sakura, sai and yamato for 2 arcs. Those were without a doubt the worst arcs.

Attached: rlgfldfcebmqiiwxc7qdplmc6xxggt3t_00.jpg (512x448, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aepNd7sFAsM&list=PLBFNCKiZAJZa_Pdhr3qAHUCVWyBwGX1h5
youtube.com/watch?v=9mUcDMZviJY
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gl7kNRX49Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove choji and replace him with rock

The did. Edo Sound Four VS Sasuke Retrieval Team Redux

>Instead we get naruto, sakura, sai and yamato for 2 arcs
Don't forget how Sakura had her team consisting of Kiba, Sai and Lee (if I recall correctly) who did absolutely nothing on their mission in Kage Summit arc. Or that nu-Team 7 were together with Team 8 on a mission which only consequence was Naruto eating Itachi's bird. Or that They have joint mission with Team Gai, and only Gai was allowed to do something (the rest only fought some clones off-screen). Team 10 was better in their arc, but it's really only Shikamaru. Naruto's handling of the "new generation" in Shippuuden was horrendous.

>No women
Is Kishimoto red pilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=aepNd7sFAsM&list=PLBFNCKiZAJZa_Pdhr3qAHUCVWyBwGX1h5

It's not only "no woman". It's that they never even considered bringing one. Heck, they walked past Sakura telling her she had her chance. The only person not in the team they wanted to bring was Shino (who was on a mission outside the village).

>Kishimoto makes sakura according to real world representation of women in west and east i.e. has physical and personality flaws yet chases chad and hates incels.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mUcDMZviJY

The second intro to Starzinger makes me feel a rush of emotions that makes no sense because I only ever saw like 8 episodes of the show on VHS as a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gl7kNRX49Y

Sometimes i wonder what random missions their doing while off screen. Must be really unimportant shit

Chuunin exams is the bestest arc ever. Everything after that is trash.

Naruto world has barely explored non-ninja world. I'm sure majority of the missions is protecting some VIPs. Sarutobi mentioned assassinations too. And intel gathering, of course.

Stop spamming your shitty thread, Narutard.

Everyone knows you are the cancerous Narutard who spams your shitty ITT threads

First thread I made in 3 days. Cry more hunterfag

In 720 episodes we never got to see the non-ninja world, not even in the filler. Wew...

This, actually most Saturday morning anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg

I never even got into Naruto but I still get nostalgic over the Chuunin exams

I remember watching this every day at 3rd grade while my parents were arguing about divorce in the kitchen

that filler was trash

I'll never understand why kishi thought replacing kakashi with yamato was a good decision. Those arcs could've been tolerable had kakashi been there.

Kishimoto can't write women.
Man too

I started to reread Naruto yesterday, I'm so looking forward to this arc it's peak kishimoto.
>his art had started to look crisp
>He experimented with angles and paneling
>It still had a remnant of ninja techniques left
>the anime intro for this was amazing, not as good as the second intro, but still great.

My girlfriend recently asked me "do you think I would like Naruto if we watched it?"
I am so pumped. She is into more normie stuff like SnK and enjoyed that anime about the cells. I would absolutely love if I had an excuse to rewatch Naruto with her. Skipping the bad filler of course.
Actually I am most excited to rewatch the films. I can remember every bit of the anime/manga but the films I have only a basic plot memory of.
Speaking of the Bleach films were always kickass too. God damn i remember being so excited when the sub version of the new Bleach film.jad been out up on YouTube (before their giant cull on subbed anime). It was right when Mountain Dew released the first iteration of their gamer fuel flavors and they were so godamned good. I chugged a 2 litter and ate a whole pizza watching that film with my little sister both of us cramped up together at the computer desk watching on a 20 inch 480p monitor sharing earbuds one in each of our ear. Now that's a blast of nostalgia for me.

This is how cancerous Narutards are

Naruto movie 5 is the best one imo

I think he's memeing, you take shit too seriously

damn that hit hard