Naruto should've ended with them killing each like the manga hinted at

Naruto should've ended with them killing each like the manga hinted at.

Attached: best ending.png (800x675, 558K)

You love Sasuke that much,Naruto?
Then die with him

It should have ended with Naruto dying when the kyuubi attacked the leaf

It should have ended with Naruto not holding back in his final fight against Sasuke just to prove a point.

Naruto fans are retarded children and they would have flipped their shit

This, Narutards can't handle meaningful endings and want their shitty "happy endings" instead

For me the best part of naruto was the ensemble episodes. Take 3 or 4 random ninjas from different clans, stick them in a mission and see how their characteristics mesh and clash.
Really didn’t get those episodes until after the Tsunade arc, which I guess gave time to develop the main characters.

Attached: C6B614ED-7E92-4A32-80DA-3BF3EC6FA443.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Neji was right

look i fixed the ending.

Attached: sasukekage.jpg (1032x774, 94K)

>ywn casually poke Tsunade's boobs

Attached: 1550625622877.jpg (1500x1029, 121K)

suffer more

Attached: lucky brat.gif (400x300, 416K)

DUDE HE HELD BACK

You call Boruto a "happy ending"?

Naruto is for fags anyways

Yes, at the end of the movie Naruto reconciles with his son, as for the series that follows after the movie however I don't consider that canon.

Naruto should have ended with Sasuke Hokage and Naruto fucking Hinata's brains out

No, Kyuubi becomes hokage instead.

How the fuck did Naruto cancel out Sasuke's arrow when he had all the fucking tailed beasts's powers? What was kishimoto thinkikg?

Sasuke becomes Hokage but instead its shown Naruto is extremely more powerful than Sasuke and Sasuke gives Naruto his rinnegan and sharingan. Naruto and Hinata become gods and transcends chakra and time. Naruto fucks off forever but is always watching.

>Hinted at
He changed that when he introduced Sai.
Sai and Naruto got a whole big fight about eliminating Sauce too.
Read foreshadow properly mang, literally first shippuden sarc too that hints at the end of shippu.

Attached: Sai book.jpg (458x669, 66K)

Like that one time a boy suicided when he found out itachi died

That was a Russian, so it doesn't count

That's true. There's a billion whites after all.

Since when do Slavs count as white?

That's what happens when your magical fox friends absorbs all the energy from the surrounding environment. Now imagine what he could do with all 9 beasts and Kuruma absorbing natural energy. Probably blow up Saturn.

Since I said so.

The ending was meaningful you fucking edgy retard. They were ending the cycle of hatred and not making the same mistakes as Hashirama and Madara.

Who would have released everyone from infinite tsukyomi then retard.