mangadex.org/chapter/16079/1
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/51788791/#q51819744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These guys.

Attached: B33.png (1057x893, 545K)

so marcille x laius is even more confirmed huh

Scruffy Laius looks like woo hoo pizza yeah man

dump it

Kui setting up Laius x Marcille huh? I guess it was bound to happen eventually.

Jesus christ every chapter with this shit just worries me more, Marcille is absolutely looking for the power to become/make others immortal, I'm kind of scared to see what she'll do if she gets her hands on Thistle's grimoire.

Attached: 421421414214.jpg (731x707, 221K)

whoa this chapter came early.

Attached: 1539469984930.jpg (252x252, 10K)

Guess I'll dump.

Attached: 57-02.png (1252x1800, 1.03M)

Attached: 57-03.png (1252x1800, 533K)

Dullahan a cute!

Attached: 43241421.jpg (1091x462, 209K)

Attached: 57-04.png (1252x1800, 427K)

why are the elves so cute?and fucked up

Attached: 57-05.png (1252x1800, 497K)

Attached: 57-06.png (1252x1800, 582K)

Attached: 57-07.png (1252x1800, 616K)

best chapter of best manga. holy shit lads.

Attached: 57-08.png (1252x1800, 779K)

Attached: 57-09.png (1252x1800, 521K)

Maybe she wants to become immortal or undying to continue researching things forever.

Attached: 57-10.png (1252x1800, 429K)

They just are

Attached: 57-11.png (1252x1800, 443K)

Ryoko Kui does a great job with character design in how flashbacks have slight variation in Laius' facial structure (chin/cheeks).

Attached: 57-12.png (1251x1800, 555K)

>Marcille becomes a horrible lich
>Laius becomes the dark king/ Monster breeder

they were made for eachother

Attached: 57-13.png (1252x1800, 633K)

Their entire bloodline is made up of dangerous autists. I bet Farlyn is completely in control of her chimera from but is acting like that as a joke/ to excite her brother's sense of adventure

Attached: 57-14.png (1252x1800, 591K)

>the mournful sound of a room full of dicks crying out in despair and loss

Marcille definitely had more of the cold/alien elvish demeanor of the Canaries, before she got mindbroken by being in Laius' party.

Attached: 57-15.png (1252x1800, 525K)

That bottom left panel screams evil. I know you just can't trust closed-eyes characters.

is that they fate that awaits the canaries? All elves? is Laius going to ruin their entire species with his madness

These last two chapters have had pretty strange beginnings I feel. Wasn't entirely a fan of the last chapter but this one was better. Maybe I just don't care about Chilchack.

Attached: 57-16.png (1252x1800, 429K)

Becoming immortal and luring all elves to the dungeon to give them his madness.

Attached: 57-17.png (1252x1800, 683K)

>Pictured, an elf adventure catching sight of the demon lord Laius shortly before going missing

Attached: 1388895373578.jpg (1280x2700, 750K)

Attached: 57-18.png (1252x1800, 542K)

Is Marcille actually bi?

An Elf! Such a wicked face!

Laius certainly does seem younger, i think he has slightly bigger eyes too. And the hair makes younger too for some reason.

Attached: 57-19.png (1252x1800, 718K)

Nah, I think its far more likely that she wants to unlock the secret of immortality for the sake of those around her, we saw in her nightmare chapter that she's extremely afraid of things passing away before she does, and death in general.

Attached: 1231231.png (1103x524, 361K)

Attached: 57-20.png (1252x1800, 575K)

I...I think they fucked up the Resurrection and fried her brain a bit.

Not technically, but there was a physically quite similar sibling on hand after the tragedy, and things got weird.

Attached: 57-21.png (1252x1800, 676K)

>early release
godbless best birthday so far

Attached: izutsumi.png (226x296, 29K)

Attached: 57-22.png (1252x1800, 491K)

>the moment when Marcille develops a resurrection fetish

Probably the oxygen deprivation.

And people don't think she's the next mad sorcerer in the making.

Will she still be the same in 20,000 years? Will her nipples finally be counted?

It is pretty convenient, isn't it?

Attached: ThinkShiro.jpg (347x316, 11K)

Attached: 57-23.png (1252x1800, 501K)

youtu.be/OJAoaCHdTJY

look at the sheer joy in that top panel.

I think Marci has a snuff fetish.

Attached: 57-24.png (1252x1800, 459K)

Handholding on the first day. Turboslut.

Yeah I think they gave her brain damage, and just didn't notice.

Poor Marcille

I'm glad that it's at least partially solved the mystery of Marcilles age with the whole question of why she and Farlyn were at school together, even if we don't get her actual age, her being essentially an assistant teacher makes that whole situation have a lot more sense to it.

Attached: 57-25.png (1252x1800, 729K)

even from western rpg games ive played
in general elves arent really afraid of death considering their natural lifespan is close to being immortal
its also same with dwarves sometimes

so it would make very little sense for elves to seek immortality

though its probably likely to revive a dead relative

And it was all down hill from there

Attached: HOORAY.png (350x186, 41K)

Attached: 57-26.png (1251x1800, 653K)

So Laius never noticed that the poised scary elf he met in the bar that day by the end of that day and until this one has turned somewhat... infantile?

Attached: 57-27.png (1252x1800, 620K)

>"Okay, Farlyn, I want you to choke me. Keep going until you have to bring me back with magic... it's just practice, right? We have to keep our skills up..."

Attached: B28.png (1252x1800, 504K)

Someone should shop Donovan's head on that dullahan

H U G E

oh so it wasn't deathplay fetish, it's an "ancient dark magic" fetish, fucking mages

I'm not ruling out timetravel or a future-laius flashback.

Attached: 57-29.png (1252x1800, 730K)

Attached: B30.png (1252x1800, 603K)

Oh that makes sense.

he probably just assumed everyone would enjoy something like that

No
SCARY, Dullahan a SCARY
That page was so well shaded that I thought I was reading Berserk

Attached: 1563805869996.png (760x694, 457K)

Psh, she's practically jail bait.

This is a goku's syndrom all over again.

Attached: 57-31.png (1252x1800, 573K)

Weird that it agrees when it could have just killed Laius and taken it anyways, but I suppose Dullahan is just a nice guy like that.

Elves in this world aren't immortal, they just live a long time, I think the stated average was like 500 years or something, though their average has apparently been declining since ancient elves were meant to live for like 700+

In Marcille's case her father was supposed to have 'died young' and she mentions her bird dying + Farlyn potentially dying as well as a source of trauma in her dream, so it's probably not so much for her, but for those that she cares about to 'keep up' with her.

That being said, the gnome priest guy Tance also said that the elves were only so interested in dungeons as it was in order to unlock immortality, so it could just be a general elf thing as well as Marcilles own personal reasons, if their lifespan HAS been declining it would make sense that they'd start to panic.

Attached: B32.png (1252x1800, 446K)

Dullahan is cute

Attached: 57-33.png (1252x1800, 532K)

Laius seems to have some thoughts about Marcille that we’re bit privy to yet. He kind of just stares at her for bit before moving on

Attached: B34.png (1252x1800, 407K)

Game knows game.

>Laius fucking eats people

So, what will happen if laius died here?, black magic again?

Attached: 57-35.png (1252x1800, 543K)

based KUI sensei putting /u/ and trannies in suicide watch.

Attached: meh.png (688x472, 70K)

You never really know with fairies and their whims, I think Laius just got lucky.

Attached: B36.png (1252x1800, 541K)

>speech 100

Farlyn is top cute. Such pinchable cheeks.

This is why you can't take your mount in the dungeon.

Since his body would be intact, couldn't they just use the regular revival?

And that's it.

Attached: credits57.png (900x1276, 467K)

Technically none of them were people, some of them were just person shaped.

> I'm looking forward to it

Attached: 1205039944399.jpg (466x466, 43K)

Vagabond Laius is such a seinen protag husbando.

I keep forgetting when reading this how "easy" resurrection/healing is, and how it changes the dynamics of combat. Usually better to run and let a wounded party member die so you can return and revive him.

I notice she never actually made any comment on his assessment of her age.

Praise autism, or Marcy would have had to register as an offender if that scene kept going.

The best elf

>

Attached: tumblr_inline_mtujtxu1jJ1rw38tc.png (230x219, 87K)

I wonder why Chil is so salty over long-lived races. He brought it up during the original changeling chapter, too. Is he just jealous or is there a deeper reason?

>Marcille was a grad student or a postdoc
god she's even more pathetic than I thought

Attached: wi0pEV9.jpg (743x960, 70K)

Is Marcille able to do revivals?
That's Farlyn's wheelhouse as more of a white mage.

The goofiest dullahan.

Sure but reviving someone usually takes a lot of energy and magic as well, if you aren't well stocked with food for the person that died + the caster, resurrecting can be less of an option each time it happens.

That being said, since they're further down in the dungeon now where the magic is stronger, maybe resurrection takes less of a toll.

>october 15th

>that narrow eyed expression
I thought she was just a naive innocent girl guys. What's going on here?

They insulted him over his age.

Anyone know source for credits image?

>panel five
>alignment change through force of will to avoid having to leave party

Who's up for some delicious sapient-monster brains!?

100 is like teen age in elves, yeah?

That fucking face hahaha

>Hey Laius, lets give my teacher braindamage so she follows us into the dungeon abandoning her career

>Yay dungeon

She can do revivals and general healing, she just isn't as good at it as Farlyn.

When the whole body is intact and none of its rotted away yet it'd be a pretty simple resurrection.

Ah yeah marcille can do it, sorry forget bout it
Did laius just make the dullahan stronger by giving him a mount?
Simple resurrection? Yes

Attached: 1565501428727.jpg (542x443, 138K)

>Staff called ambrosia
Wasn't that Marcy's staff's name?

kui's twitter

Author is shipping this. I can feel it again.

Attached: Yes.png (246x324, 57K)

fucking dwarf homes

She's planning on getting Marcille together with one of them, but I can't decide which of them.

It was, what a cunt, she went and legit just stole Farlyn's staff name.

Attached: 421421.png (760x489, 211K)

>crying in PhD.

I am questioning my life choice now., I will change to the consultant shit if this does not work out in a year.

marcille got some nice sized tits

The Dungeon meshi thread before this one.

>Decades
That confirms elves age slowly as children as well I guess. I wonder how old she was exactly at the magic school.

Kind of hoping the dullahan becomes an ally.

The need more proper research.

Don't get inside that armor Laius, you'll make everyone go Berserk (with fear). I mean berserk with fear.

What if it slowly ate your bones and muscles away until you're nothing but a Skull Knight? I mean a skeleton knight.

I see the elf bullying continues in this shapter

nice

This is Berserk tier art

Did you read the chapter? She wasn't a student then, she was basically an assistant teacher.

I would also count this as a point scored against the half-elf faction on account of Laius multiplying by five to get her age, implying that Laius at least thinks she is full elf.

thats the face of a lesbian in love

She prolly gave it to her. We've seen Farlyn using a different staff.

wikipedia says dullahans are literally the irish mythology versions of death
they take people souls and shit

the trade was probably one of those tropes where you make a deal with death or the devil so he doesnt take your soul away so its not really luck

I want an rpg using her as character artist. Doesn't even have to be Dungeon Meshi related, I just want her work out there in vidya form.

Attached: baldur meshi.jpg (2550x1920, 2.35M)

Attached: D38cp32U0AEAVpW.png (1280x720, 41K)

What about a Bladur's Gate manga?

Elves like to collect their mortals like their favorite tomogachis, but did she ever suspect that she was getting collected herself? Farlyn needs her favorite tomogachi to breed.

It's not like Laius is an expert on elves though, and if the only visual difference is fat ears then I imagine it'd be pretty hard to tell full from half.

Besides, not that I'm saying she's a full or a half one way or the other, but her being born outside of elven lands is also a bit odd, especially since elves seem very isolated/xenophobic.

But we see Marcille with this same staff in this flashback chapter, I think she legit just changed the name.

>onii-chan... are you excited?

Attached: now kiss.png (1500x1170, 684K)

Here's hoping the Dullahan comes back to help them in a fight later. It'd be useful to have a ghost warrior kicking ass for you

If Marcille and Farlyn are fucking and also teacher/student, Marcille really has 0 ethics.

Mangadex still alive?
What about those scanlation groups who moved out from it back then?

I think I recall Laius saying that human lifespans in DM's setting are about 60 years. That puts elves at 300 year lifespan, which is low relative to other settings but still very very generous.

I bet she's a bit younger than a hundred. Gut feeling.

evil is as evil does

I feel bad for Lauis since Marcille is a lesbian and wants his sister.

Laius... normally elves *don't* cry like babies. Much less once a day.

What the FUCK did you do to that woman? This is NOT normal, you debased deranged maniac.

Oh yeah, I'm a retard. Guess she borrowed the name.

>Bear my unholy spawn Marcille

She's treating Farlyn like a child, so I really doubt it.

They don't scanlate every popular series.

Farlyn just wants a delicious incest threesome with her brother and her teacher.

You mean the sell outs who wanted to set up patreons to gate keep their translations?

Dullahan's still a fairy though, and you can never really predict faries.

Plus if it wasn't Laius's 'time to die' then he'd have no reason to kill him.

Attached: 1503499331039.png (160x186, 19K)

So she's a pedo as well.

>Most times, she'll be smiling by the end.
>I'm looking forward to it.
What a completely normal sentiment.

Farlyn "messed up" her first resurrection obviously

Ebophile.

>FUCKED BY SLIMES IN DOUJINS
>KO'd IN THE DUNGEON IN HER FIRST ENCOUNTER

The author knows.

They'd been adventuring for a while before Marcille showed up and neither one really freaked out that Marcille was dead, so I doubt it was Farlyn's first rez.

What if the dullahan is Laius and Farlyn's ancestor?

I meant Marcille's first rez

>hfw she can keep her friends alive in her sex dungeon

Attached: no going back just accept it.png (705x419, 164K)

It's the doujinshi writers that know. We learned about Marcille's poor history with slimes in the first chapter.

Back when they're first walking around with sensei on the first floor she mentions that she's afraid of slimes because that was her first death

the doujins are writing themselves

It's really redundant saying how good Kui's art is but this chapter in general has so many standout designs, panels, and overall pages that it truly is amazing. She really outdid herself with this one.

>marcille wants to build a dungeon to keep all her friends in to live forever
>basically wants to recreate the dungeon they're in now

We've really been diving into party member backstories lately. Wonder if this is leading up to some kind of development or if Kui just wanted to flesh them out.

what chapter shows farlyn meeting marcille again?

Is there a map of the dungeon?

It's kinda padding I bet. The story is naturally reaching its end point and the author realised that she forgot to put in a bunch of backstory so we're getting it now

Do you think Marcille ever made a golem in the shape of Farlyn?

Attached: golem.png (660x472, 262K)

raspberries.

It's a given.

Attached: l.png (418x358, 138K)

Guess Kui is just slowing stuff down a bit and fleshing stuff out since the levels they're on at this point are a bit more sparse with monsters in comparison to the upper levels.

I appreciate it though, Kui's world building/character development is top notch.

I miss Farlyn, imagine having the autist brothers mindbreaking Marcille every chapter.

>It was like she was looking at walking garbage

>Plus if it wasn't Laius's 'time to die' then he'd have no reason to kill him.
Virtually every adventurer has died in that labyrinth at one point. He's overstaying his VISA in the land of the livin'.

What a cute and canon couple.

Attached: 1564235096362.jpg (1024x575, 272K)

After Laius becomes the ruler of the dungeon will they be friends?

Nah, it's like when you meet someone for the fist time, he may looks smart and mysterious, but when you get to know him for real he's as dumb as anyone.

You got your first choice killed. This is what settling means. And you know know you're going to do it, so just shut up and contemplate your life choices.

Laius will eat him and his steed.

this manga has the best and cutest autists.

Is laius really wearing the same fucking tunic thing in both of these panels or do they just look alike? If its the former then props to whoever does the mending in the party, that shit lasted for years.

You mean sexy right?

Be still my heart

Attached: 1516867668627.jpg (600x814, 130K)

Some good Marcille faces in this chapter

Attached: angry elf.jpg (988x730, 290K)

>elf tears

Attached: fapping.gif (256x204, 1.61M)

Attached: 1565499802699.png (457x259, 111K)

Attached: Donovan's head shpopped on that dullahan.png (1252x1656, 1.14M)

That's not nice.

Proof you can make the cutest characters without lewding them or making them moe sluts.

Attached: marcille amazing.jpg (951x756, 286K)

>LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

>Let me kiss you user

What is she looking at?

Attached: LMkbasH.jpg (1157x1110, 363K)

Attached: happy handshake.jpg (623x482, 98K)

We Berserk now.

Attached: marcille pout.jpg (166x454, 36K)

was it rape?

Attached: 1565500421685.png (1071x699, 245K)

He is so going to die to save her useless elf life.

You made me laugh like a retard

Attached: 1506518339810.jpg (193x212, 26K)

They're TOUCHING HANDS, user. They just met that morning. This is their first dungeon dive. Slut! SLUT!

How could this NOT end with the two of them gettig together? Kui’s been dropping all the signs, especially at the bottom left of

Is it weird that I really like the panels of Laius shaving? Little actions showing characters not just being static talking-heads are great.

Attached: DH3gMT_WsAEkO8U.jpg (692x1000, 162K)

>We Berserk now.
>digits
>all the red flags going up since Farlyn's clusterfucked resurrection

Attached: no.jpg (414x536, 100K)

I have no doubt you've run into atleast 5 other shows/mangas where the most obvious of pairings didn't happen.

On closer inspection, Laius has very lovely hands.

Attached: 313213.jpg (500x500, 130K)

Looks like Laius missed a spot shaving.

Shit son

Attached: 1565500483638.png (1156x925, 1.01M)

Its just nice creative detailing, Kui could have just had the two characters stand there and talk to each other but she thought to put in a little more detail to keep it visually interesting.

Let a guy dream, user

I think that's just little speed lines.

Oh shit manly Laius.

Attached: 1565501038385.png (305x427, 130K)

Farlyn with open eyes is super cute

Something I just remember, was Dungeon Meshi ever considered for an anime? No, not that I am hoping for it or anything, just wondering if there were plans to begin with

Attached: 1565501038386.png (540x750, 173K)

it's just a horse head.
On the other hand, it's a horse head.
What's the most normal-ish monster meal they've had?

>super duper shaded/detailed armorerd Dullahan
>bro, we're Berserk now
Kui wouldn't do THAT to us right, right?

Attached: 11.jpg (266x177, 25K)

subtle argument winning paneling

Attached: 1565501099891.png (337x708, 232K)

Never been anything announced but the manga does really well so I figure it'll get an anime at some point.

They had monster eggs at one point, which I figure should be pretty normal. Just a big egg.

Probably this one. It's just a salad.

Attached: 8.png (924x881, 747K)

As /tg/ pointed out,
>oh god Laius was the smart one

I found my head Laius, get on the horse before it is too late.

Attached: 1490309680858.jpg (1536x864, 349K)

She looks like Akko.

Attached: 1565501127301.png (344x559, 197K)

Nah, you can see it in these pages too. Not sure why it isn't more consistent though since he seems completely clean shaven the rest of the chapter.

>Marcille is holding Izutsumi's tail to stop her from legging it

Maybe the giant squid? Or the sorbet? Or maybe the boiled vegetables they got from the golems.

They came from weird places but the food itself was normal.

Attached: 1565501127302.png (197x446, 73K)

I actually have no idea whether you can eat horse brains and eyes.
But I assumed no, since people usually don't do that.
Can you actually make soup from these organs?

You may be right, I didn't notice those.

What other mangas that we know of that has as much love and hardwork poured into it like Dungeon Meshi anyway? I have rarely if ever heard of anybody who hated it and the amount of detail and work going into both the background stuff and the art is amazing

bro, what if the next super duper shaded/detailed thing is a egg of a winged lion

I think there's commonly issues with eating any kind of brains really. Not sure about eyes. Eating brains and eyes in general from anything isn't that common I don't think.

you can, and people do, eat anything you can soften enough to chew or grind into a paste
the only exceptions to this are poisonous animals, and even then people will eat everything off of it they can

As long as the animal isn't diseased then sure you can eat the brains and eyes, horse meat isn't really a thing in the west but many countries across the world eat it.

Well that finally puts that to bed, almost. It's a little weird though, feels retcon-y. A researcher? She sure as hell didn't look like one in the flashbacks.

Aren't manga usually rushed as fuck? How come meshi gets lavish detail on every page but every other manga is scrawls?

fuck you user, she is pure and an autist she doesn't know how to be lewd.

What about diseases? Even if you can eat something, it doesn't mean it's a goid idea.
I was for some reason sure that eating brains in particular fucks you up in sone subtle way.

What even is the difference between a student and a researcher? Looks to me they attend the same classes, do the same projects, and have the same dorms

There really aren't any signs, bro, you're just seeing what you want to see

I love brain cake, but that one is made with cow brains. It's fucking delicious because the brain is actually pretty fatty.

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: 1565500607358.png (389x503, 86K)

No one going to bring up how Laius and Farlyn found a picture of THE Griffon?

A researcher in our reality would have different responsibilities and tasks.

Brains are just a bit more difficult to cook, like kidneys or testicles, so most people don't bother

I think it was just because she was wearing the black robe like the other students ((though if you look closely you can see that the gnome old lady teaching the class is also wearing black robes, just with a scarf thing over it)), but they kids did say that she was from 'the research program' and that she was working as an assistant teacher basically from the time she arrived. I assume she still did classes and stuff because she was still learning the ropes of dungeon making herself + wanted to see what lessons were like.

>I actually have no idea whether you can eat horse brains and eyes.
Yeah they're dishes in some countries, but is not something i would like to try.

Attached: 1546485540488.jpg (246x326, 31K)

Prions, but that happens when you eat brains from your own species, which is one reason why cannibalism is taboo.

I didn't even notice that, good work. Though it's true anyway that there's been a lot of lion decoration around the dungeon anyway.

Being a psychopomp in the dungeon must be such a pain. Too many repeat customers, you have to start giving out loyalty rewards.

Die 12 times, get a frozen yogurt

Mad Cow disease put a big damper on a lot of dishes that use nerve material.

I'm actually from a country where we eat horse meat (not often, though).
I was asking specifically about brains and eyes. I've never seen preserved brain on the market, honestly.

It depends entirely on the mangaka. Same as page count. Some mangaka pump out 50+ pages per month with good art and some do 20 pages with less detailed art. The magazine also matters, as well as if you're weekly or monthly. Manga in smaller magazines aren't likely to be forced to rush, though the mangaka themselves might want to rush their work for whatever reason.

No because since it's a symbol of the kingdom it's practically everywhere.

Glamour down.

...still at least a 6, Laius. Go for it, just don't look too hard.

I can't put my finger on it, but Marcille looks a little different in the flashback. The likeliest explanation is that she's drawn with greater care because that stern, wise facade hasn't been broken yet, but part of me wants to be a dumb shipperfag about it.

Fuck you m8, this is a super cute Marcille

I take that back, the likeliest explanation is that it's my imagination.

>wow, an elf
>never thought I'd get to meet one

Brains, absolutely, again, as long as the animal isn't diseased it should be fine, many different countries have heaps of recipes for brains, and horse brains shouldn't be any different.

As for the eyes, they're fine too, but as far as I know it's not really common to have them on their own, usually its just part of a dish when the head of something is served. I guess if they were going to make a soup you might as well throw them in, some people really like the texture of eyes.

>I wonder how many nipples she has

Cat is savage.

Attached: 1526515578281.jpg (943x1200, 116K)

Mad cow was from eating cows that had the cow version of kuru

catz

Attached: 5123.jpg (371x348, 81K)

Your hindbrain should be screaming at your nuts that you're looking a member of a different species, user. One that may see you as nutritious.

>granted, this is Laius, so his hindbrain is more properly speaking his forebrain, and he's far more likely to do the eating than the eatening.

>you guys get out of here just save yourselves!
>lmao ok

Attached: 1555144429154.png (214x198, 46K)

Well? what do ya think of Marchille's age is?

Attached: 1451607826006.gif (250x250, 259K)

That fake Hexxat tho'.

I mean it was a spirit, not like they could harm it anyway.

20,000 years old.

>hindbrain
>forebrain
what the fuck kind of creature are you user
are you even a vertebrate

Not him but learn anatomy

>he doesn't have multiple brains
I bet you can't even survive being cut in half

An autistic couple is the best.

Attached: 7.jpg (1360x963, 1.44M)

40k+

Probably 20-30, the joke being that she's very young but relies on people thinking she's old compared to them to get respect.

At some point I guess she'll meet the purebred elves who will see through her.

TCH!

something good for once

Attached: FOOD OF THE GODS.jpg (720x587, 85K)

if she's been in several odd jobs before
then I'd wager that she's about 50~70 by now.

what did we learn today

this is the ideal female body

while that would be a nice twist she is still quite knowledgeable about magic, moreso than what 20-30 short years would provide

Alright, thanks.
I really wonder why they're not more popular, though.

never trust an elf

>I'm looking forward to it.
The kind of thing that sounds vastly different out of context.
Nicely placed, down with Marcille's reaction.

Do headless horsemen like headless horses more than regular ones with heads?

60. She just seems super immature.

she was a grad student

She said that's a child's age in elf years.

That's so cute. She looks like a little evil queen.

I mean we already know she's spent 'decades' researching magic so I doubt that's true.

I'd say she'd probably be somewhere from like 60 to 100, since her time as a assistant teacher made her look still fairly childish.

it's just weird that a grad student would be in classes with undergrads

our brains are super geared to see human faces in everything, I bet elves would be hot as fuck in real life

she was a research student, it's not really directly comparable to real life, plus she was still learning about dungeon making anyway.

Is she, though ? She's inexperienced in a lot of magic Farlyn had time to master. She has a lot of knowledge but not so much that she has to have been studying for decades.
But it's magic so it's hard to say exactly how long it takes to know what she knows.

Is Kui-sensei shipping Laius with Marcille?

But that's where all the not-yet ripe human girls are.

Funfact, the way people in first world countries are so picky with what animal parts they eat contributes to various deficiencies people didn't have in the past. One of the most common deficiencies is Omega 3, found in fish and brains. Not consuming any at all can lead to diminished brain functions and early onset Alzheimer's disease. Another fun fact is eating chicken skin is extremely high in Omega 6. But if you eat both Omega 6 and Omega 3 at the same time your body will only absorb one with 6 having priority and 3 getting literally pissed away after a few hours.

So if your family is at risk for Alzheimer's disease stop eating animal skin and eat more fish.

well, when you're studying how magic is taught and understood in a different culture, attending class in that culture is good research

Tried to make this. That's how I found out my pan isn't non stick

that someone is gonna betrayaltor someone in a unwilling scenario a la the Eclipse

Both Marcille and Farlyn basically spec'd into different classes though so it makes sense they don't have the same skill set.

Farlyn is great at healing and protection magic/dealing with spirits, and Marcille put all her research into old magics and ancient shit, and considering what she pulled off with the dragon + the fact that she stood up to the mad sorcerer at least for a while seems to show she's pretty damn powerful.

Run away if you run into a Dullahan because your friends will just abandon you and if the Dullahan minces you into tiny cubes you are done.

Just butter the pan, even if it's supposed to be nonstick

Oh no my heart
My heart

Life in dungeon has really broken her down.

Attached: 1539441289118.png (205x412, 34K)

I know this page has been heavy on Marcille cute faces, but how in hell have people missed the bottom left?

Made the analog on the non-stick with triple amounts of cheese. Medium heat; attention and butter did the trick nicely.

Attached: 1554770422239.png (880x1080, 1.28M)

old enough to watch her non-elf father grow old and die

why not just make a sandwich

Could the Dullahan be a girl?

>this forced meme again

They're usually male, though there are some stories of them being female.

That being said, I don't think it'd really matter if that's how they looked regardless of gender.

The slime came, so it was making love.

Wonderful.
Please God. I don't want to have to actually finish the first two games or watch 40 hours of Youtube videos to get the entire story before the third game comes out. I've tried so hard but Infinity Engine is so fucking bad and I like CRPGs.

well, one popular one in Japan has a female

Attached: 70fc014862c8d1d6e17b32bd7f157d3f.png (755x617, 351K)

That is a really sharp & hard sword or Laius' breastplate is made of tin.

Keep reading.
It's a spirit sword

It phased through his armour and only cut his tunic+chest

It's a ghost sword. Look at the page where Laius asked Marcille about her age. She's surprised by how his clothes underneath weren't cut.

Her ears are fat. FAT!

>4444
Laius a tin-can confirmed.

6'0 vs 5'10.

Nice, I didn't catch that at first.
I guess Laius doesn't stretch his arms at front reflectively as a normal person would just save a lot of healing magic.

Japan taught me that it is possible.

Attached: 004.jpg (1057x1003, 198K)

>When she smile
OH MY GOSH!

Attached: Her smile.png (682x531, 293K)

Farlyn's tunic (blouse?) makes me wish that big medieval puffy-sleeve things were still in fashion. They look so comfy.

So its like me
i dont know how to feel about being like Marcille

[MENACING]

You can pretty much eat any part of an animal outside of a few cases, it's just that parts like brains and eyes are considered offal since they have weird textures

>the way people in first world countries are so picky with what animal parts they eat contributes to various deficiencies people didn't have in the past.
America isn't "the first world", man. There's Europe, just as an example, where fish, offal etc. is normal everyday food (except for Zoomers I guess).

Almost a perfect doujin but it feels like it's lacking something.

Attached: Neckless_extra.jpg (355x105, 16K)

Dullahan is an old spirit, fairy, thing. They often run on bargains and contracts and gifts.

>Is Kui-sensei shipping Laius with Marcille?
The "party dynamics" are rather obscure. Just remember Chilchak's dating sim UI last chapter.

That was a cute doujin.

Attached: 1563114480387.jpg (426x540, 143K)

Isn't this setting up Marcille as the final boss and Laius is forced to kill her to end everything after they have fallen in love?

Attached: 513-5-1413756594.png (670x167, 11K)

Attached: 1565499679118.png (1072x885, 1.15M)

NOW KISS

>Canaries fuck shit up and the stronger monsters go up to the first level
>potentially give Kabru nostalgia PTSD
>every monster except Dullahan go up because Dullahans can’t cross the water from the 4th(?) floor
Would be a nice touch unless the Dullahan ends up riding a headless Bicorn Kelpie

Nah, Laius will become king of the dungeon and will need Marcilles knowledge to keep the dungeon ‘healthy’

Jesus Christ I just realized how much of a fucking tsundere Marcille is
This is starting to feel like a better version of some shitty shonen autist + tsundere romance

>implying Laius is not a final big bad
elf is just a magic pet.

Attached: 1552297419349.jpg (487x302, 33K)

>Decades
Marcille confirmed for cake!

dat imoen change

>Manga ends
>Dark King Laius
>Lich Marcille
>Farlyn Dragon
>No more Chilchack (home with wife)
>No more Izutsumi (in the East doing whatever)
>Scholar Senshi (teaching the new kingdom about dungeon ecology)
>100 year timeskip
>Mad Dark King Laius is the BBEG of the sequel manga with Farlyn and Marcille
>The new protagonists are Kabru’s descendants
I’d pay good money for it

Only if they have a dungeon full of half-elf-mage-lich-tin-can kids running around in full plate armor with goofy looking staffs. Cooking and eating anything that walks, obviously.

Attached: 1552311226072.jpg (133x315, 16K)

Laius is for Namari

If anything, the signs are with Marcille and Farlyn. Marcy thinks Laius is an asshole in this panel.

It’s just playful banter. I don’t think any of them will end up hooking up, but in regards to Farlyn, Marcille basically just treats her like a sister/daughter.

>time skip
>sequels
Keep your dirty money to yourself. Disgusting bourgeoisie fuck off to your dragonball generals

three's of truth

Marcille is the final boss.

Did you forget what she did to him in the mimic chapter?

Attached: 1565501038384.png (529x771, 157K)

Its the little details.

the dryads

I love these two dorks

> In your eyes...

look a little bit of black magic never hurt anybody

You know, Farlyn is pretty cute actually. But so is Marcille. So what's the endgame, Lauis fucks Marcille while Farlyn watches or does she join in? We know she wants both of them.

Attached: 1536529504551.jpg (777x578, 143K)

>The Adventures Of The Elf Who Loved Death

Would be interested to know the zoology of Dullahan in this story. Are they are they simply possessed undead? Headless zombie? Living armor parasites? How does it perceive it's surrounding despite not having visual and audio sensory? I miss these kind of weird but plausible explanations.

Attached: 3.png (1125x1600, 583K)

This. She wants everyone to go on forever with her.

Oy

What? You haven’t heard of stories following the same lore through different protagonists, scenarios, and eras?

What I want to know is why did it specifically appear to Lauis?
Was it his time or did it just felt the dead Bicorn's body?

She is saying Laius niisan, god damnit.

I was betting something similar to the living armor, but then again the fact it had a spirit sword would make it legitimately supernatural.

So it's official now. I don't hate it but I wish the author didn't drag romance in.

>every chapter is a 10/10
Literally how does she do it? Now i'm hoping for a Marcille Laius ship.

>Posting a cropped image.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

This is some Ogre Tactics tier.

Attached: superb.png (700x331, 152K)

It's not even dragged, nor is the romance fully implied yet.

fuck he's hot like that

I love the mix of seriousness and comedy. It works really well.

Human brains should actively be avoided but there's no reason to not eat animal brains if you're hungry. Think about it this way, if you're eating needlefish you're eating them whole and thus consuming their eyes and brains too.

They didn't have it because they died in their 30-late 40's from overwork, disease or variations of the common cold. The great lost civilization were the dark ages, when everyone were super heathy... who knew?

fucking idiot.

(Still eat your offals doe, fucking faggots)

You are just in denial if you think they don't have feelings for each other.

Thanks for the source.

Attached: 6245672345.jpg (360x329, 65K)

Love at first sight.

He can't know if she is an elf or not if she covers her ears like that.

This was the best chapter in a while. Not like the other were bad or anything but man this was good.

>punished imoen

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (534x557, 520K)

>chille
The fuck is this from? Who is spreading this garbage?

Witch Hat Atelier

Attached: 623415123346.jpg (221x453, 56K)

>hand it over... that thing... your dark soul!

>October 15th
GODDAMMIT
I KNOW IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR BUT STILL

Attached: ac96bf8eb31b79544808c8c2e0db538e.jpg (1228x1034, 570K)

I mean, they're friends. Judging from how they have acted, Chilchack would have more romantic feelings for Laius than Marcille.

If anything it's clear that she loves Farlyn and Laius loves monsters.

Attached: 8.png (1055x868, 415K)

Attached: before after adventure.png (511x402, 432K)

I know it's been said so many times today, but goddammit Kui's art is just so fucking good

Marci isn't a half elf. We know that there is an elf who takes care of non-elves, so in parallel one of those non-elves will have raised her. This is also why she chose to be raised among humans and halflings.

If they have, they're far too professionnals to do anything about them until they're back to the surface

Helck
uhhh
Machikado Mazoku
Heterogeneous Linguistics on sheer autism, maybe

Helck is practically isekaishit, fuck right off. I bet you thought of adding Goblin Slayer too

>Helck is practically isekaishit
how the fuck can you arrive to this conclusion
I can't see a single reason to think this

This
Both of them astound me with how good they look all the time

Attached: x30.png (2226x1598, 1.13M)

They said the most important memory flashes before you died.
It is love, they just have others, more important things in their head.

What did he forget?

>Are you making fun of elves?

>and, then..
>Yeah... I get it.
She's going to end up getting knotted, isn't she.

Based Marcille carrying the manga as usual

Attached: 1563292875108.png (300x500, 220K)

It's like in Wizardry. A single death is no problem. The real risk is a party wipe.

>can't have a single opinion without it devolving into america/europe or boomers/zoomers
You need to spend more time off the internet.

>her hair changes in every panel
I love this attention to detail since she's known to constantly change her hairstyle.

Attached: marcille.png (723x584, 247K)

Probably the horns. Or worse, his sword.

Attached: x32.png (1252x1800, 507K)

Reminds me of a documentary I saw about an eastern european village where they still live like they did over a hundred years ago. Average dying age was 50, everyone had horrible teeth even the young people and food was a real issue. Also leukemia was very common for some reason.
But everyone in the comment was talking about how they are the richest people on earth.

They said in the chapter itself it was one year only.

literally brain tacos, there's also testes and tongue

Attached: taco-de-sesos.jpg (338x450, 41K)

Some guy died from eating squirrel brain.

A new report says a Rochester, NY., hunter may have developed an ultra-rare brain infection after eating the brains of squirrels he killed, according LiveScience.

The report was presented at the ID (infectious disease) week conference as an abstract called “Towards Earlier Diagnosis of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (TSEs): A Case Series, Including One Associated with Squirrel Brain Consumption.”

The report identified a 61-year-old male who was diagnosed with the rare brain infection called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease after eating squirrel brains. He arrived at a hospital after suffering thinking problems and an impaired walk, according to the report. He died about five months after being diagnosed with the infection in 2015.

Squirrel-brain transmission of the disease is not a new concern. Doctors in Kentucky put out a warning against eating squirrel brains in 1997 after 11 people were diagnosed in the state with the non-variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, according to the New York Times.

“‘All of them were squirrel-brain eaters,’‘ a doctor told the paper at the time.

I mean, the author played in Baldur's Gate and already wrote about the dangers of adventures falling in love. It's probably going to happen and it's going to be absolutely hilarious. The only people in denial are probably yurifags desperately clinging to this series for virtually no reason.

I'm not in denial that it's not going to happen, but that it hasn't fully happened yet. The foundation is there

Well, that's what you get for killing innocent squirrels.

Attached: tumblr_pja0xs1p6U1r2gsozo1_400.jpg (320x320, 9K)

Headpats for Lauis!

Were they eating them raw or is it just unhealthy to eat others' grey matter instead of developing your brain by thinking hard?

Attached: DBC1hBrXsAE6MkA.jpg (749x1024, 182K)

Maybe eating squirrel is haram?

> marcille with a ponytail
oh god yes more please

Despite the fact that Laius almost got cut in two in this chapter, it was very cute.

Attached: firefox_2019-08-11_02-15-31.jpg (578x888, 226K)

Reminder that Marcille was a child when Farlyn was a child. She isn't that old.

The absolute cutest

>I can't feel relaxed if you look at me like that
I can't help but raise too many flags on this one line

Same, i didn't expect romance in this but after the last chapter, and now with this, i'm getting the vibe that something is being set up between Marcille and Laius.

ow
If they were trying to break the 4th wall it worked

Attached: ow.jpg (744x517, 142K)

Uh, no. We now know that what she did at the academy was additional education she did to broaden her knowledge of magic.

She outright looks younger and shorter

Ooooh, the right panels are receding to show Laius' side is losing the argument. Nice one, I didn't catch that. This manga is great at stuff like that.

Why did Marcille get so attached to Farlyn when they were in school anyway?

proof?

Friendship

>male and female together
>le shipping couple confirmed?? fuck now!!!!

>Mad Dark King Laius is the BBEG of the sequel

And the plot twist is that he's just regular old Laius but people don't appreciate his shenanigans

Because Marcille was kind of uptight and Farlyn probably got her to relax a bit so they bonded, also probably because Farlyn had a fair amount of real world knowledge when it came to the environment chain both inside and outside dungeons, that Marcille had never really considered before.

Regardless of all that even, seemed like Farlyn was very likeable in general, given what we saw of her with the group

Not him but what kind of shit speedreader are you?
Reread the entirety of chapter 17.

Attached: 004p.png (860x1200, 298K)

>Drunk Namari wearing only an unbuttoned vest in front of Laius and Sureau

So those guys weren't joking when they said she's a slut for human men, huh

Yeah there is no way she isn't a kid or young teen here. Either Kui retconned something or she isn't very old to begin with. The dialogue also paints he like a prodigy, not an actual teacher with decades of experience.

she's just wearing braids

Laius:Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and eat my sister.

Attached: 1446175623406.png (452x414, 65K)

yeah like she did back as a child, weird

mangadex.org/chapter/16079/19
Pure friendship. Also she opened up her view of magic and the world around her besides everything that's written in books and scrolls.

It could just be that a ‘young’ elf at 18/20 just looks that young. Even within the old chapter though they say Marcille was from ‘the research program’ and that she was an assistant teacher, doesn’t really seem like a retcon more than just us finding out that elves must age pretty slow.

You also need to keep in mind that the artstyle has changed a fair bit since then.

Her facial structure is rounder and her features aren't pronounced as they are now, because she's younger.

Should've posted from the first page:
mangadex.org/chapter/16079/1

Because the artstyle changed.

Then if she ages slowly, Farlyn would be the one physically older than her.

First, she might have just grown her hair, changed her hairstyle and clothes and what not. I don't see much difference between the Marcille then and Marcille now except the one in now is hardened from all the dungeoneering, having to save Farlyn and eating questionable food.
Second, in the flashback she is like a head taller than Farlyn. And when she meets them again, Farlyn is the one who is one head taller.

We see her in the dungeon in the very same chapter and she looks different. Because she looks older.

She is younger but not a child.

>Second, in the flashback she is like a head taller than Farlyn. And when she meets them again, Farlyn is the one who is one head taller.

Good point except Farlyn is the shortest of any of the students there.

She hit on Chilchak too. Implied daddy issues maybe.

The author is a woman?

Farlyn looks like she’s 10 in the flashback while Marcille is noticeably taller and more mature looking comparatively, and after however many years they were at school plus the 4 years that Farlyn has been dungeoning with Laius without her, Marcille looks a bit older (you also need to keep in mind the art style changed.) while Farlyn has full grown up from her little 10 year old looking self.

Basically seems like the difference between growing up from 15 to 18 compared to growing from 12/13 to 24.

I know you guys want to rip each other's throats and all, but have you considered the possibility that the in the years Farlynn was in the academy with Marcille, she might have gone through a growth spur?

Attached: 1497456660031.jpg (235x256, 52K)

Yeah she's shorter than most of the students. Marcille does seem the tallest though, but a few students like the one with dark frizzy hair get close enough.

>"m-muh Dungeon Meshi is Wizardy, Marcille was just joking about calling Chil at 29 a child!" user finally, FINALLY fucking BTFO, after years of suffering this retard
>already whining that it's a retcon
CHRIST ALMIGHTY I'M GOING TO BUST A NUT.
YOU WERE WRONG. YOU WERE ALWAYS WRONG, IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE, KILL YOURSELF, NEVER TYPE FUCKING WIZARDY EVER AGAIN, YOU ARE NOT A SMALL JAPANESE WOMAN MAKING FANTASY CUISINE MANGA.

Attached: Vindication.png (337x426, 84K)

boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/51788791/#q51819744

Maybe.

Tldr you could have just said ‘get over it’

forgot the pic.

Attached: 1487613325817.jpg (580x386, 139K)

It's always just one guy every thread. I don't get why it matters everyone knows elves have different lifespans.

We're talking about the fact that Marcille is noticeably much younger in the academy. Which is true.

>noticeably much younger
no she doesn't

she looks younger in the same damn chapter. in the academy her features are softer and 'cuter'.

There was a gap of however long they were at school + 4 years when Farlyn ran off, I think that a fair enough amount of time for marcille to look like she’d grown up two years or something. Plus, like people have said, the artstyle HAS changed a fair bit.

I didn't know the group was so racist

I wouldn't be surprised if all elves are.

well you believe what you want to

Senshi looked like fucking Steven Universe at 36, and Elves live even longer than Dwarves.
Even if we want to accept that Marcille looked younger in her uni days, art style aside, that still doesn't mean she was in her fucking early 20s ok? OK??? MARCILLE IS NOT 20.

SHE WAS TEASING CHIL BUT ALSO SERIOUS IN THAT SENSHI AND HERSELF CONSIDER 29 THE AGE OF A CHILD.

I'm not that guy, what I care about is what this means for Marcille in terms of her mental development compared to the others. She treats Farlyn as a child, but she doesn't seem very old herself FOR an elf.

Attached: marcille walking garbage.png (1060x872, 801K)

IMAGINE

Attached: poor little halfling-elf.png (1531x970, 699K)

Even so, she may just think of Farlyn comparatively as a child since by knowing her age she’d just naturally think of Farlyn as a kid the same way a 20 year old would look at a 14 year old like a child

She treats Farlyn as a child because that's what all elves do. Even a young one looks at someone who is 16 years old and thinks "wtf that's a baby, how can it know anything about the world, must protect".

As Farlyn implies Marcille had spent decades studying, I'd say Laius is right and Marcille is around 100, coming of age in her 50's or 60's and devoting most of her time as a young adult towards research.

I dunno if I’d agree with her been 100, probably shoot for 70-90

This makes me think the half-elf theory is dead then.

I choose to believe that the human idiot and elf idiot have no romantic interests towards each other.

So, a purely physical relationship is ok?
Or one borne out of a mutual agreement?

If I had a nickel...
Amiright ladies?

I choose to believe that Marcille is going to fuck both Thorden siblings, simultaneously.

How do fullblood halflings even exist without being interbred into extinction?

If anyone it'll probably be those two.

A gift from an earlier thread, by Kui herself

Attached: 1565446873001.png (966x1010, 412K)

>m-muh Dungeon Meshi is Wizardy
It is clearly inspired by it:
>a premise is that a king promises unspeakable riches to those brave enough to venture into a great dungeon and slay the sorcerer that created it
>in Wizardry samurai and ninja are among the classes available to the players (they are advanced ones though)
>the intro page for one of the chapters shows a dungeon floor map that looks like Wizardry maps you can find in a manual for it
>one of the pictures posted in the previous thread (pic related) seems like a joke picture about characters' classes with their names written under character images, among them there is Fighter>Lord under Laius (Lord is a Fighter and a Priest hybrid in Wizardry), Fighter>Ninja under Izutsumi, Mage>Bishop under Marcille (in Wizardry, Bishop is a Mage and Priest hybrid), Thief under Chilchack, Priest under Farlyn and Fighter>Samurai under Senshi
>Senshi means Fighter in Japanese
>reviving people is possible but there can be complications
>maybe some other stuff I forgot/didn't notice

I am not saying that DUNGEON MESHI IS WIZARDRY but denying the inspiration is just silly.

Attached: Dungeon Meshi pa.gif (500x417, 35K)

>that bottom left panel

It’s not like we could really know what effect that would have on her lifespan though, halfies could live to 250+ for all we know, I’d rather just wait and see if they ever state it or at least show her dad.

Regardless of whether she is or isn’t in the end, there IS at least some weird circumstances around her birth/parents, it seems weird that she was born on some random island when elves in this world are notoriously isolated and xenophobic.

It’s already been posted

that theory was a stillbirth

shaggy?

They’re probably like rabbits, who have enough genetic mutations to not become inbred even with low numbers

I was one of these guys. I also said that I base my argument from what we knew and we've seen up to this point. Now we got new informations.
Marcille still looks noticebly younger, she must really went through a growth spur.

FARLYN PUNCH!

Not yet, but there is that one live action short on youtube where Senshi tries to prepare a walking mushroom on kitchen table. I thought that was really well done.

>short lifespans
>Chilchak already has 3 grown daughters
Actually sounds pretty likely. I wonder if they have a short gestation as well.

It was never alive, but sadly it won't stop them. Asuryan himself could ascend from the heavens and call her his elven child, someone in the background would mutter something about fat ears.

One of these days I'll get around to make a collage of posts like yours.

It was not a random island, it belonged to the elves once. She is also not the only elf there and the elves themselves don't even seem that xenophobic and isolated. Kabru was raised by an elf.
This isn't really that strange that her parents would offer their magical talent somewhere else that already has a history of elves living there in the past.

God those eyes of her.

> elves themselves don't even seem that xenophobic and isolated.
On the map page it said the elven land the canaries came from was made up of 80% elves by population. And it seems highly implied at least that the elf that adopted and raised Kabru was part of the elven effort that helped contain the dungeon incident in his town, who also now lives in the elven continent too.

>80% native population
>xenophobic and isolated
user please stop. Also that elf that raised Kabru really seemed to care and love him. However his magical girlfriend had some bad memories of her times among them.

> that elf that raised Kabru really seemed to care and love him
I want implying they didn’t, just that the elf most likely didn’t live in Kabrus town, but rather was part of the force sent to deal with the dungeon, where they adopted the survivor of the massacre.

Damn, yet another good chapter. Dungeon Meshi just keeps giving.

Attached: 1471107737331.jpg (718x1000, 220K)

If you based arguments off what we've seen at this point:
A) You wouldn't need to pretend that Marcille was for some reason calling Chil a child at 29 when she's 20 "as a joke".
B) Would have figured it out when Senshi is shown to look much younger at 36.
C) Would have figured it out if you were retarded during the Changling chapters when they talked about how the races lifespans are different and how the mushrooms made them look like their respective ages rather than turning Senshi into a mummified geezer halfing.
D) Last and final chance in the previous chapter when Marcille comments about how fast their life-cycles are when Chil and Laius mention that they are considered adults at 14 and 16 respectively.

If this is the chapter that made you accept that Marcille isn't 20, then that is called "running out of room to maintain the delusion" not "new information".

>ywn read a spin off about Laius Matrimonial Agency for monsters

Attached: frustrated laius.png (492x653, 152K)

why did she get flustered when they asked her age and get defensive when Lauis asked what she was doing at the school?
Is it just hte old joke about women not liking to tell their age, or is it because Marcille is younger than she should be if she were a full elf?

It starts...

both

A) and D) could easily explained by not physical age, but culture. Back when Marcille made her comment about fast life cycles, Laius and Chilchuck explicitely talked about at what age they are considered adults in the regions they are from. Elves might age at the same rate as humans and then stay young, but are considered among elves not adults until much later. Current D&D does it that way. With that I won't say that DM is like D&D, just that this idea already exists.
That said, I did in fact think that her comment was good evidence that she might be older than I suspected. Sorry for not informing you at that point.

Attached: 14413507982021.jpg (181x221, 43K)

The author is so good.

Damn cool.

Attached: dungeonmeshipping.png (1084x693, 348K)

Attached: 1497502653247.jpg (680x428, 78K)

ah fuck, thread's dying and I just finished reading

Attached: 1560852110131.gif (600x600, 1.06M)

extended because i thought of a pun

Attached: laiushead.png (1252x1800, 942K)

Saved, but man you need to step up your photoshop skills.

prions. Prions are misfolded proteins that sometimes happen in the brain or eyes or other nerves.
They can stay quiet for years, but one day they float up to some other protein and attach to it causing it to misfold, and then a chain reation of misfolded proteins happens. Which is why you can't be sure that the animal is safe to eat just because it acts healthy.
The mad cow disease was also caused by prions.

Cooking doesn't destroy prions since they're just misfolded proteins.

Wasn't worth it.

i'm sorry

>I missed the thread
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1565500668561.png (118x92, 7K)

Reminder that Marcille's first death has been mentioned since Chapter 1 and that Kui is most definitely an autist

Attached: Untitled.png (1685x2500, 784K)

There was a rumor about a Madhouse? adaption included with a bunch of other anime adaption rumors that came true. Not sure if that one was the poster's one misdirection, or if plans fell through.

She looks like Akko in some previous chapters as well. It's the half bangs.

How much did he practice this speech?