Ichigo literally sacrificing his powers even though he only recently came to accept them

>Ichigo literally sacrificing his powers even though he only recently came to accept them
>giving away his ability to protect those he cares about just in order to defeat Aizen
>Battle of the ages, Aizen always planned for Ichigo to be his greatest opponent yet he would never expect him to be killed by him
>Most kino scene in the series
>*Final Getsuga Tenshou*
>Aizen fucking survives

What was the FUCKING point? Aizen immediately gets sealed anyways by fucking Urahara. We had all this fucking buildup for absolutely nothing. Kubo literally only did this to fuck over Ichigo i'm sure of it. Just to make Urahara save the day with his smarts because Le ebin Urahara vs Aizen intelligence rivalry that was always lame. Fuck Kubo

Attached: Mugetsu.png (1715x1440, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KffpCXO1CTk
youtu.be/bSrrrabdEVY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a deconstruction of "protagonist vs main villain" fights.

Fuck outta here with the "deconstruction". It was plain awful story telling JUST to add another "le powerless MC trope" scene and to make Urahara more important the he ever had the right to be. It was KINO, i was willing to forget all the shitty writings of prievious arcs but NO, Fuck kubo.

>sacrificed his powers when he was clearly wiping the floor with Aizen without having to power up
why?

Cringe
Based

He was actually starting to lose against Aizen towards the end. His dangai form couldn't actually finnish him off and Aizen's kido did damage him (kubo did this to showcase ichigo's superiortyslowly diminishing against Aizen's latter forms)

>Defending Kubo in 2016+3

He lost an arm against Aizen

>Aizen's kido did damage him
Akshually it was a cero.

>shitposting about bleach in 2020-1
Akshually its called Fragor

The question you should be asking is "Why didn't Bleach fucking end here?"

Attached: Bleach Ending.jpg (475x589, 27K)

You got pleb filtered.

Right, Fragor/Cero whatever.

Oh, they gave it another name. Was it named in the games?

Not an argument.

HOLY SHIT, imagine how KINO this would be.

>Series starts with Ichigo and Rukia meeting and Rukia giving him Power
>Series ends with ichigo and Rukia saying goodbye and Ichigo losing his power

One of the databooks

That's neat I guess, it still keeps the spanish naming convention making it more of a hollow power than anything.

>Aizen fucking survives
>Aizen immediately gets sealed anyways by fucking Urahara.

That's the point you nigger, Aizen had become too strong to be killed, it was literally impossible as long as the hogyoku was accepting him as its master and it was clearly trying to save him and push his evolution further even when he was actively being sealed.

Ichigo weakening him and decreasing Aizen's reiatsu is the only reason the sealing technique activated.

It is generally accepted in Soul Society now that the only reason they were able to survive and the only reason Aizen is not a threat anymore, is because Kurosaki Ichigo sacrificed his powers and defeated him, which is why they go against their own rules and help him get his powers back during the Fullbring arc or why they consider him to be an asset and their last hope during the Sternritter invasion.

Stop being a shallow nigger.

Attached: 02.png (201x421, 107K)

It was a pointless scene. Ichigo was just as powerful as Aizen (actually much more but whatever). I don't gove a fuck about Kubo's reasoning. It took away the meaning of the scene by a lot

>Ichigo was just as powerful as Aizen
Ichigo was weaker than Aizen after the 3rd eye on his forehead opened and became a monster, he had no choice other than using Mugetsu to finish him off in one shot.

Mugetsu is Ichigo's everything, he literally sacrifices his powers to do the ultimate attack, there is nothing in Ichigo's arsenal that is stronger than Mugetsu and it still fucking failed to kill Aizen because Aizen has the Hogyoku keeping him alive and making him stronger constantly.

Ichigo could not win, this should have been obvious to you the moment Aizen transformed for the FOURTH fucking time and became stronger than Dangai Ichigo. The Hogyoku is hax.

to add to this, Urahara knew Aizen can't be killed cause he is the one who created the hogyoku, he never planned to have Ichigo kill Aizen, just weaken him enough for the sealing technique to work.

>Mugetsu is Ichigo's everything, he literally sacrifices his powers to do the ultimate attack, there is nothing in Ichigo's arsenal that is stronger than Mugetsu and it still fucking failed to kill Aizen

That's my point, Ichigo's everything SHOULD have been enough.

>Ichigo could not win, this should have been obvious to you the moment Aizen transformed for the FOURTH fucking time and became stronger than Dangai Ichigo. The Hogyoku is hax.

Yes, when Dangai Ichigo saw Aizen becoming stronger than him he went Mugetsu because that would be enough. That's what should have happen. Mugetsu should be > hogyoku

>fuck over Ichigo i'm sure of it.
no he did it to show how over powering ichigo was that he put a limit and kept it to one attack. It was the attack that was supposed to sacrifice everything but he wanted to keep the series going so he made it so Ichigo losing his powers momentarily was a good trade for him ridiculously over powering Aizen in one attack.

Which would have made Ichigo killing Aizen and destroying the hogyoku even more impressive and badass. FUCKING Urahara shouldn't be "le amazing man that knows everything." That always pissed me off. I wanted him to get showed off

Yeah a single Zanpakuto's everything that wasn't even the real Zangetsu at that point should be stronger than a literal god stone with consciousness that can indirectly create monsters like Ulquiorra and can directly evolve its host with no end in sight until the host is a literal god himself.

You're a retarded Ichigo fanboy, is all.

Yeah, Kubos greed is truly awful

Ichigo was a literal god at that point. Ichigo's character is that he does the impossible and just says "fuck you" to firmly established rules. Ichigo the genetic freak destroying the Hogyoku would be kino

>Ichigo's character is that he does the impossible and just says "fuck you" to firmly established rules
That's Aizen's character too.

Jesus christ. Every one of your posts are fucking underage trash "WHY CANT GOOD GUY KILL BAD GUY WITH BIG ATTACK AND THEN EXPLOSION GO AND HE WINS FOREVER"
shonen is too much for you to follow, just stick to micheal bay movies you stupid idiot.

Urahara is a literal insane person and does. nothing but think of problems, solutions to said problems and in between all that work he just self inserts himself into a situation so he can have crazy science times.
>inb4mangastream

Attached: Bleach - Bleach 666 - 4.jpg (899x1300, 182K)

2/2

Attached: Bleach - Bleach 666 - 5.jpg (894x1300, 249K)

Yes, battle of the ages. Ichigo has his genes to make him tip the scale though.

But having "GOOD MAN SEALING BAD MAN " is so much better?

>Urahara
>good man

He is compared to Aizen ;)

The Hogyoku is a wish granting machine, Aizen wished to be immortal, there was nothing Ichigo could have done to kill him. The implication is that Urahara slipped in and whispered into the Hog's ear and said "But what if Aizen wasn't that great" which was confirmed by Ichigo easily handing him his ass which convinced the Hog to turn on him. Ichigo was being fucking retarded anyway he probably didn't even need Mugetsu but he did it anyway. Shit if you are gonna be mad about something be mad about the two times Ichigo gets a surprise attack on Aizen he never tries to decapitate him or cut him in half.

Aizen is a better man than Urahara, it has been 10 years since that arc user, we all know Aizen did nothing wrong and TYBW proved this.

Attached: Watashi no Sooru Society, youkoso!.jpg (930x1024, 94K)

>Ichigo was weaker than Aizen after the 3rd eye on his forehead opened and became a monster
That is pure conjecture on your part, right after he transforms he hits him with an attack that only according to Aizen made one arm useless, keep in mind that during the rest of the fight Aizen was also overselling his power and full of shit.

He weakened Aizen enough for the kido to work yet retards would still say that Urahara won the battle himself

Memes aside, Aizen was fine with destroying karakura town and its inhabitans., Pretty evil.

Urahara did defeat him however, defeat as in delivering the final blow and saving the day.

And Soul Society nuked a bunch of cities in Rukongai because muh soul balance.

Knowing the things Aizen knew I don't blame him for taking extreme measures like that, even if innocents were lost in the process

next thing you're gonna tell me is central 46 were the good guys lmao

Nope without Ichigo, Urahara wouldn’t have gotten shit done so it wasn’t all him

Of all the things to complain about here, you choose that? I would have gone with
>Ichigo just asspulls a new powerup after powerfup when only a few chapters back he was nowhere near as powerful "lmao training with slowed down time" even though Aizen is ancient as fuck
>this is Ichigo's ultimate attack which will cost him his powers...except you know, he gets them back later, whatever
It's bad writing from start to finish, there's nothing to ruin here OP, unless you're a moronic child.

kubo fails at planning ahead so he writes himself into corners all the time and has to use asspulls to get himself free.

It would have been Kino if the one who defeated Aizen was Gin. He deserved that and it was nicely foreshadowed.

He was trying to do what YWACH was doing AKA the right thing overall, in context of their universe.

Attached: Bleach - Bleach 686 (End) - Death & Strawberry - 20.png (901x1300, 164K)

>long BLACK hair, with BLACK wraps around his body and EPIC BLACK ENERGY flowing out of him
how do bleachfags not cringe looking at this shit?

Attached: OKJUCUBVACBLa.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Well he gave his life and it wasn’t enough.
Ichigo still had more to give

I agree with Ichigo getting his powers back, that was BS. Pure greed from Kubo

>I become Getsuga itself
But what is a Getsuga?

an spiritual (reiatsu) attack, he becomes the attack

Aizen did it for no reason whatsoever
Stil evil, i'm not saying Aizen's a bad character i'm just saying that by our moral compads Soul society is a tiny bit better than Aizen
Obviously not
Urahara had no buissness intruding in a fight against two gods. From a narrative's point it's weak.

Black is Ichigo’s primary color. Always has been.

>Its his primary color so hes not allowed to wear any other color

Life is good according to our moral compass though i won't defend that because heaven isn't even real in bleach verse kek. It's all so tiresome

BLACKED

Test

The point is that RAIZEN was a good concept but executed poorly and that AIZEN was popular but Kubo didn't have enough time.

Black was ichigo's colour at this point, his zanpakuto's color. Also, Mugetsu looks better than any other shonen MC's final form, fite me

Whoops ignore that. Anyway I never understand why the Rukia goodbye would be a good ending or is meaningful at all since she could come visit him in gigai form at any time. I still got touched by their farewell but once I thought about it it didn't make sense.

I don't have the literal translation but a Getsuga is just a beam from Ichigos zanpakuto. Apparantely it's his life force or something idk lol

>anime about reapers
>"waah why are reapers wearing black soo edgy!!!"
improve your shitposts

Attached: reaper.jpg (770x512, 41K)

The crimes comitted by Soul Society were basically on a cosmic scale, that shit tends to transcend mortal understanding of morality

When you're on that scale of morality 200K lives seems like a drop in the bucket compared to what the Soul Society pulled off, they don't call Yamamoto old man genocide for nothing you know

I mean...it's literally his final form (from our perspective at that point). Of course he would wear his signature shit, are you shitposting?

>anime about reapers
>most of the characters use swords
moot point

Well it wasn't perfect. It would be better if Ichigo got his memory erased because non-spiritual beings and humans shouldn't be allowed to know the shit they do according to Bullshit soul society law Nr. 357 or some shit kek

>anime about reapers
>they should wear colorful robes cause they wield katanas
You have to be 18 to post on Yea Forums

I wonder how Bleach would turn out of Soul spciety was never the "Good guys" and Ichigo plus gang were neutral in the winter war, who's only goal is to protect the human world and Karakura town. Would be interesting but too Gray for kubo to handle

>about about x
>you cant deviate from the basic idea of it at all
>strawmanning posts that you disagree with
You have to be 18 to post on Yea Forums

thanks for admitting you're retarded, enjoy the L

Attached: 3465345634.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>who's only goal is to protect the human world and Karakura town
They'd still help the shinigami

Nah, the point is YWCH was trying to put things to how they were before royal families split the world into 3 planes and started the death process.

Because,
_________ THE HEART _________

>pointing out that you can take creative liberties is admitting retardation
>WTF THEY'RE PIRATES AND THEY CANT SWIM
>WTF THEY'RE PIRATES AND THEY DONT PILLAGE AND RAPE?
so i guess if you were his editor you would've rejected it LMAO

Attached: Monkey_D._Luffy_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (686x1435, 1.04M)

>Nah, the point is YWCH was trying to put things to how they were before royal families split the world into 3 planes and started the death process.

Sooo.... i have missed some things. Only watched the Anime and read the wiki of the last arc. Why are Ichigo and co. Fighting against him?

Because he had to mindrape ichiruki fujos

I swear, they should make a game of these Bleach novels. It could have endings like Nocturne.

Why? Reincarnation process is brutal and Soul society apparently treats the low-class scum horribly in the outer parts of soul society rukon-something or whatever

That wouldn't even be ichiruki though. They literally never meet again (atleast theorettically)

The quincys were going to destroy the world, karakura town is in the world

Calling something edge isn't a valid criticism. Ichigo being all Black isn't anything bad, as it fits his character, his powers and the theme of the story

>>pointing out that you can take creative liberties is admitting retardation
the creative liberty you're asking for, would be the equivalent of pirates not traveling the seas on ships.

Kubo already took creative liberties with the reaper concept by giving them katanas instead of scythes and giving them hakama instead of generic reaper robes.

Changing the reaper color from black to anything else is fucking retarded, they might as well not be reapers anymore. Retard.

The world as in all human and animal life or the world as in soul society and the current spiritual world?

>Changing the reaper color from black to anything else is fucking retarded, they might as well not be reapers anymore
i never said that buddy. you realize in earlier parts of the series characters aren't 100% black and have other colors mixed in right?retard
saying it looks fucking boring and bland is pretty valid considering PIC RELATED WHERE CHARACTERS HAVE A VARIETY OF COLORS

Attached: (you).jpg (745x419, 107K)

All the worlds

Ichigo is still primarily black here. Ichigo's powers are black. Why wouldn't his Final form be represeted by his powers? Also, calling something boring and bland is your opinion only. I think it looks cool as fuck, i think it fits his character and i think it fits his powers perfectly

>HURR BLACK
The wraps are blueis

> Ichigo's powers are black. Why wouldn't his Final form be represeted by his powers
there are 10000000000^2 different ways to do this that dont include making him 100% black. You could just make his sword glow black. and white also represents death so you could still do that

>Ichigo was weaker than Aizen after the 3rd eye on his forehead opened and became a monster, he had no choice other than using Mugetsu to finish him off in one shot.
Ichigo was still toying with him. He didn't even attempt to dodge or counter the first blast but when Aizen charged 6 of them around his head into a triple layered ring he swatted them like nothing. He was still so far above Aizen his reiatsu couldn't be felt, and Aizen couldn't just keep getting stronger indefinitely because as he himself explained the hogyoku only helps the subject reach their potential, both Aizen and the hogyoku bailed when they saw how laughably far behind they still were.

As to why Ichigo gave up his powers? My only guess is that he was on a timer once his souls fused.

> 100% black

Attached: 6478659.jpg (1080x608, 70K)

>different ways to do this that dont include making him 100% black

nice one
wraps still look like shit though, kys
not ot mention it BTFO anyone who said
"UHHHH ITS HIS SIGNATURE COLOR"
"overflowing with dark energy" is gay, end of story

He isn't 100% black though...

Cope

Because he's still a psychopath that plans to kill the entire known universe to start over with himself as the absolute god. Endgame ripoff.

Stop seething, you were wrong, get over it. No reason to get so assblasted.

LITERALLY YOUR OPINION BRAH. Most people find it cool as shit. Also if you're bothered by the dark energy vibe just quit Bleach already. You won't enjoy the MC's power ups which are all dark energy

So he IS evil and if Aizen was attempting the same... he's evil too. My point stands

No it didn't. His signature color is black and this form showcases it

>LITERALLY YOUR OPINION BRAH
no shit
dark energy is still boring and shit
until the other guy brought it up everyone went along with it

Attached: BON BUFFY.png (500x373, 140K)

try reading it and find out.

Would kill for a new game. The last arc is so crazy you could have a fucktom of fun options

>Mayrui speed skateing fight against gods arm
>Kyoraku kid game warfare
>Nanao parry against weird chicken holy god
>Kenapchi vs guns and missles and a fucking meteor
>Kenpachi baknai vs giant sword and shield thor

Thats like 1/10th of the fights, if that too. There's so much content its ridiculous

Attached: Bleach - Bleach 641 - 5.jpg (911x1300, 102K)

Blueish shit is not visible in Manga, so non canon. His form IS black and it's totally fine. Now horrible forms, luffy's gear 4th is goody as hell kek

Attached: 1464288550649.jpg (500x501, 55K)

Admit it, Kubo's plot twist on Zangetsu literally fixed all of Ichigo's powers and so called "asspulls". Not to mention the Shiba connection. Zangetsu isn't Zangetsu, he's Juha Bach?! Hollow Ichigo is the REAL Zangetsu!? I WISH I could say Kubo Tite pulled this out of his ass but... but... he didn't! Throughout the entire 'training' arc, Hollow Ichigo keeps saying "I AM Zangetsu, you idiot!", "You haven't unlocked Zangetsu's real power", "I told you, I AM ZANGETSU!". We think he means "oh, he took over Zangetsu.". Lolnope, he was being quite literal. We see Juha Bach, who we believe to be Zangetsu, always away and looking as if he's nodding his head in approval or passing off some old-man knowledge to his pupil. When in reality, "Hollow" Ichigo has just been trying to protect Ichigo from that bastard. Also, Ichigo's weird and what we believe to be weak writing 'power-ups' are completely explained. Ichigo's been using Quincy powers to power himself up without realizing it. He was mostly using Quincy powers the whole time. Even as far back as his first fight with Renji, he got a 'sudden' spiritual power-up that Byakua and Renji couldn't properly explain or the one during his Kenpachi fight. We all thought it was bad writing and stupid shonen Asspull but Kubo Tite explains all of it with Ichigo being half-Quincy and having bursts of high-powered spiritual pressure that is typical of Quincy's before they use their weapon. What fans thought was laziness and poorly drawn characters with Juha Bach looking so much like Old man Zangetsu was actually quite intentional. Because Old man Zangetsu isn't Zangetsu. He's actually Juha Bach... Hell, even the derogatory comments about Ichigo looking like that man that Rukia was in love with is explained. Isshin is literally a member of their family. So Ichigo happens to look like his cousin. Kubo's a genius.

This is such a pathetic attempt to drag real world comparisons into a discussion that had nothing to do with them. It started with mythology and it has now been derailed because you got triggered. The person who started this whole discussion is a moron, black is the color symbolically associated with death and it has been throughout mythology, being triggered over it because you find it 'edgy' demonstrates you immaturity. Either that or you are some sort of basedboy brainlet troll which wouldn't surprise me either.

Nice job copying my OP to a thread from a week ago

Ichigo used his most powerful attack and couldn't kill Aizen. What makes you think anything less would have worked?

Hero complex came to bit him in the ass so hero comolex in the ass.

I don't understand your question

???

I copied/saved it because I more or less agree with it. Well done.

He's an immortal being. Why would he care about mortals? Also he will outlast all now, yama, yuha are dead, only royal fags will be around but that's not certain

Also his power is still infinitely growing in that fucking chair. Eventually he's going to break reality just by existing.

You can even say he won. He has all the time and, as you said, has infinite potential. There is no telling where Aizen will be a thousand years later

didn't they lock him away for 20 thousand years? I'd say he's got all the time he needs down there

Yup, but as you have seen, Kyoraku is willing to unbind Aizen a bit if necessary. This might speed up his escape.

Ichigo never get's as powerful as Mugetsu again.
He trained for thousands of years and the fact that there were kidos to slow time was mentioned on the firsts arcs.

What is a great design for you then?

>He trained for thousands of years

Btw am I the only one who still has an impression that IchigoxAizen fight and it's culmination had higher power levels than everything later except maybe the final fight with ultimate Yuha?
It always felt like it wasn't properly adressed throughout the series but I felt transcendent Aizen would trash the royal guards. Also Mugen Ichigo is still a mystery to me. It was roughly explained but it didn't feel right in the end.

He got stronger than Mugetsu tho?

Attached: Bleach - Bleach 676 - 14.png (1782x1300, 262K)

>Reiatsu can be sensed by others

He's weaker than Mugetsu

Also neither Urahara nor Renji could have gauged Aizen's power since they shouldn't be able to sense reiatsu once he transcended. Maybe on his chair he had 'normal' but huge reiatsu and he was much stronger than before when he still was a pure shinigami

The sky walker cloak was Ichigo's only good design, ever. Should never have taken it off.

Attached: sky_walker_cloak.gif (500x270, 449K)

He'd probably trash them barring Ichibei.

And even that only worked becasue of the bandages. Without the bandages it would look dumb. Just like his post-SS bankai looked dumb without the bandages also. Ichigo's one good look was a product of circumstance, that circumstance being the entire arc, the damage he received throughout the arc. Just another thing that SS arc done did good.

Still no indication of either ichigo or Aizen being stronger than their transcendant selfes

I wonder how much he new about RG. Ichibei always felt like he's not much above prime Yama. Basically same tier. Would it be enough? I know characters are cocky - goes for both Aizen and Ichibei. Ichibei may say his ability can do this and that but who said it would work on transcendent Aizen? Just like awakened Yuha obliterated Ichibei, transcendent Aizen might do the same.

Hogyoku Aizen would trash Ichibei, what kinda question is this? Transcendant ichigo and Aizen are on another tier

>Aizen.
>Trashing the based Name Monk.
Yeah, sure. What would Aizen do if both him and the Hogyoku lose their name?
And Aizen's wearing nothing but black right now too.

Ichigo and Aizen at the time were so strong their reiatsu couldn't be felt and could obliterate their surroundings just by existing. In the final arc their reiatsu could be felt but you could make the case that the transcendental concept was dropped altogether, but they don't have any real feats that compare to the deicide chapters. Aizen's binds that contained his reiatsu vaporized the hands off one low level guard but that's it. At best I think they both reached the same level as monster Ichigo when he killed Ulquiorra, which is very strong just not as.

>black representing the end
>bad design
Pleb

Aizen by the end was just at the level before he was killed by Gin and reborn.

>not seeing that the point was that both characters would be laid bare so kubo could work in the parallel
I forgot how underappreciated Bleach was, basically wasted on monkeys. No wonder he rushed the ending, must suck being a master arteest only to have your work misunderstood by neanderthals

>Had 5+ years to finish a single arc
>Shat the bed like usual with his retarded 2deepu cliff hangers and loose ends everywhere
>HE WAS RUSHED

Attached: retard.jpg (478x424, 79K)

Ichibei's abilities are not absolute. Proven by Yuha.

you can make a case that Aizen needed it to truly transcend.

He would unironically reiatsu crush him

You mean like how the dyke was going to kill him in 2 hits with suzumebachi?

Aizen proves that reiatsu >>> haxs

>The old Bleach is deep meme

All the characters are basic with Ichigo being the least present MC in anime

>Ichigo being the least present MC in anime

Why did kubo not give him more screentime? He was pretty popular in the polls if i recall.

Non present as in he's a fucking puppet with no character

He's not a puppet, he's ragdoll. Puppets are controlled with intent. He's being thrown around by the plot. He doesn't have a character arc much as a character trajectory.

He does have a character.... in the first arc

Because Kubo had three bazzilion side characters he wanted to explore in the main story. Has anyone ever made anything comparable to his 20 chapters of fights against underlings of underlings at the start of the "battle to decide the fate of the world"? Especially that he switched location as soon as they ended.

>Because Kubo had three bazzilion side characters
Yes.
>he wanted to explore
No. He just wanted them to appear and do cool shit.

>Has anyone ever made anything comparable to his 20 chapters of fights against underlings of underlings at the start of the "battle to decide the fate of the world"?
Have you ever read Hunter x Hunter?

retards itt
i can't wrap my head around how you're able to rage about this fight when the true shitshow only started about 2 years later. i will never not be mad at what the final arc became.

The train wreck started long before the final arc. It went off the rails the moment Aizen told Ichigo that he planned his whole life.

You mean octo-guy vs wolf and lobster vs elevator? Well, maybe this one, but it didn't really take this long, I believe. And Welfin later at least has some role in the finale. And we get some real action as soon as the final fight (palace invasion) starts, this is just somewhere in the middle of it all. I don't think pacing is remotely as fucked up as FKT. Though it definitely appears way worse due to hiatuses.

Arrancar arc shares many flaws with the quincy arc desu.

true, but at that time you could at least have reasoned that aizen was just fucking with ichigo's head. TYBW however introduced a whole new dimension of bullshit.

what flaws are you talking about exactly?

Oh, you meant the FKT mess. No. That one was utter trash, at least in HxH everything is happening at the same time, we're just being shown second stretched out in time. FKT is literally a tournament arc disguised as a war arc (war, kek, it's 10vs10 above a prop town).

I don't think you could reasonably say that. It was very clear demarcation point for when Kubo stopped writing a story and just started writing memes.

it's still no comparison to what was yet to come. in hindsight i would have said that the twist you mentioned was pure bullshit, but it got me hyped at the time at least. all the twist and turns introduced in the last arc, especially in the latter half, only made me cringe.

He'll get his couch shipped up from Hueco Mundo for earning 10,000 good boy points, which will activate the next stage of his plan.

I dropped this even before the final Aizen battle. Did the Soul King shit and all those theories about that one shady friend of Ichigo's ever amount to anything?

I ruined a lot of previous arcs in retrospect. Isshin talking about the Final Getsuga Tensho and how his Engetsu was the same set up and foreshadowed some kind of backstory where he lost his powers due to using it. Nope. Just a 10th division captain. Shiba, by the way, becasue Ichigo's resemblance to Kaien had to be retroactively ruined, too.

No.

>Kubo literally only did this to fuck over Ichigo i'm sure of it.
theres a reason why ichigo is known as the most JUSTed MC of all time

Attached: RMsMEKV.png (800x214, 93K)

no, and you're better off not reading the rest of this shitshow.

Nice edit kek

Wait so who was Soul King?

a literal who who amounted to nothing, aside from holding the world in place or something

No. The Soul King was just a corpse in a crystal to be absorbed by the final villain for a pointlessly OP powerup that got asspull-defetead in the end anyway. And shady friend wasn't up to anything shady.

>SK
Yeah, he was the glue holding the real...actually fuck explaining it because it's incoherent shit anyway
>shady friend
forgotten about like tatsuki

Ah ok

>he was a plot device rather than the final boss Aizen wanted to defeat all along
What a letdown.

Nothing is explained in the manga. It's just more questions and a lot of stupid writing. Some of it some Hideo Kojima tier bullshit, like his cut-off limbs being sentient beings themselves, and secretly already established characters.

In the novel (lol) it's stated that Hundreds of millions of years after Creation, there was a world without life nor death. Only humans and souls existed together in a single realm of existence within a self-contained cycle. Eventually, hollows came into existence, disrupting the cycle by devouring souls. Inevitably, the first menos soon came into being too. But almost in response to its existence, the Soul King was born. The Soul King vanquished the menos, and the self-contained cycle of souls continued once more. Unfortunately, the world eventually fell back into chaos as the Soul King continued to vanquish hollows. Soon after, 5 ancestral heads of the once 5 Great Noble Families gathered. They intended to pool their ideas to serve a shared vision of changing the state of the world

The Tsunayashiro ancestor was afraid the power of the Soul King would one day be used against them. An unknown rival family ancestor wanted to cover up the 'pit' (that would later become Hell). Possibly the pit of chaos created by the disruption of the cycle of souls? The Kuchiki ancestor wanted to implement a new world order to bring balance to to the world. The Shihōin ancestor wanted to widen the cycle of re-incarnation to avoid stagnation of their world. The Shiba ancestor wanted to create a method to purify hollows, reverting them back into souls. (They recognised that hollows had lost hearts that were worth saving.) And so, a shared goal was born to separate the world of the living from the dead. At the Tsunayashiro ancestor's insistence, the Soul King was bound and sealed within a crystal.

cont.

The Soul King's power of 'The Almighty' served as the keystone to separate and maintain the 3 worlds. The World of the Living for humans, Soul Society for the souls, and Hueco Mundo for the hollows. (The remains of the original menos and the hollows that came after, are the sands of Hueco Mundo.) Yet the Tsunayashiro ancestor took things even further still. Still afraid of the Soul King's power. First, the Soul King's Right Arm of 'stagnation' and Left Arm of 'Progress' were dismembered. Then was his heart, organs, and legs. Leaving the Soul King as a powerless lynchpin and slave. Ichibē mentioned that the Shiba ancestor attempted to sacrifice himself in place of the Soul King. And so in response the Tsunayashiro ancestor 'erased them from history'. But Kirio mentioned that Kaien and the Shiba family still retain this rebellious, chivalrous nature today. Ichibē mentioned that Ichigo, a descendant of the Shiba family, had the best qualities to replace the Soul King. It is unclear if YHWACH is the son of the Soul King, or a reincarnation of his power. YHWACH is considered the originator of the quinces, while the Soul King is the source of their power. YHWACH wanted to liberate his 'father' from his fate as the Soul King.

So don't bother, it's BS, and then some secondary writer trying to fix it "with Kubo's help".

t. moralfag

How did Mayuri get away with EVERYTHING?

No one knows what Aizen was attempting. He never told anyone and even if he would have he's not a reliable narrator. He admits to spewing fake exposition as part of his plan.

i get you. the sideplot with isshin and engetsu was forgivable though, for me at least. ichigo being a relative to kaien was pure bullshit however, same for the artificial hollow that looked exactly like ichigo's hollow form. or the fact that his "bankai" was in fact not a bankai but just the quincy side of his powers intervening, which conveniently looked just like a young yhwach. how the fuck did no shinigami notice that there was something fishy?
the idea about ichigo's new zanpakutou started out really good, but i fucking choked when i saw what happened to his bankai. what about fucking gerard? kubo pulled a fucking kishimoto because he made his side villain too fucking strong to be killed. the thing about the soul king's limbs was fucking bullshit too. holy shit im so mad now that i remember this arc.

He was Kubo's favorite character. And it showed, his scenes are among the few good things in the last arc. Even though no one ever bringing up his genocide is dumb.

Bleach has to be the #1 anime series that makes people seethe at the mere mention of it

Attached: DrWWF6rWkAA1Gqb.jpg (1200x630, 176K)

>caring about Ichigo

Aizen is the protagonist of the series, Ichigo is one of the least interesting side characters.

>how the fuck did no shinigami notice that there was something fishy?
Bad writing.

Ichigo couldn't have had a Zanpakuto due to never having an Asauchi and it took Renji 15 years of manga to address this, unless we'll pretend that that's what he went to ask Urahara about. No other Shingami addresses this. If they thought he was still having Rukia's stolen power when he entered, that became unlikely the moment they saw he isn't wielding Sode no Shirayuki.

But the real plot hole is Isshin and the Getsuga Tensho, because Isshin had the same technique and he merely disappeared 20 years ago. No one in SS addressed Ichigo using it, including Byakuya who probably had the noble houses lore of SS beaten into him religiously. Everyone who worked with Isshin were still alive and around, including fucking Hitsugaya of all people. Rukia and Renji were already at the university 40 or so years ago, and Captains/Lieutenants were such celebrities that everyone came in their pants when Aizen and Gin came to save them.

Kubo fucked over the entirely of the plot to pull off his "opposite beings love each other" trash romance and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I never actually understood why Ichigo had such a good relationship with the Soul Society.
The entire SS arc is Ichigo walking through a bunch of their best fighters, destroying their city and artifacts and then just being sent home as if he didn't just break a fuck ton of laws.

SS went throughout the equivalent of a total governmental collapse at the end of SS arc, due to it being betrayed by three of their own captains who murdered the entirety of the medieval parliament. There were no laws, just survivors who thought Ichigo was a cool dude. He was given the substitute badge by Ukitake, Rukia'd Captain.

It maketh senseth.

I mean I suppose when you put it that way but I know if I was Yamamoto I'd probably be making an example of Ichigo just to show people what happens when you break the law.
Nothing creates law and order like executing criminals.

>asauchi
i completely forgot about that. the more you talk about bleach, the more plot points come up that were not resolved or that didn't tie into the story properly.
actually scratch that, do read the final arc. it's like a bad b movie with plot twists far too hilarious to ignore. just be prepared that the farther you read, the steeper it goes downhill.

Aizen was a cringe jobber
>So was ichigo
Yes

You had 3 captains, one lieutenant and few others allying with him. Trying to execute him would mean a civil war.

ichigo destroyed one of their 13 strongest fighters, survived against another one of them who was considered an unstoppable beast by most at the time and beat one of his lieutenants. you could argue that yamamoto was aware of what was to come, and considering that ichigo held no grudges against SS aside from wanting to execute rukia and didn't consider them enemies afterwards, he wanted to keep ichigo around as one of their best soldiers when the fight against aizen was going to happen.

I think Yamamoto was feeling guilty that he fought two of his best students over laws that were secretly made by a whippersnapper pretending to be the government. In hindsight their moral instincts were firing off sooner than his, and that probably humbled him a bit. I think it was still in character for him to ignore the Ryoka. It's not like he personally gave them a medal or something. He probably just told the soldiers to throw them the fuck out and get on dealing with the real problem.

Character arcs shit themselves later on in the shows. I think Ym's character arc is actually one of the ones that stayed consistent because of how seldom he appeared, and he didn't have much to work on either. He basically just mellowed you from all the unusual events and how he got old and couldn't predict or contain any of them. He ultimately even lost to Aizen in real combat.

But Ichigo eventaully got weak af because Kubo was too much of an idiot to make the Espada consitently captain level.

Attached: Kurosaki_Ichigo_Powerlevel_Chart.jpg (1170x638, 520K)

>Kino
It was just a rip off of what HxH did the same year but missing completely the point.

It could have been Kino, it wasn't fo things i mentionend

If they're willing to support an invader, they should be executed alongside him.
That just sounds like really poor loyalty if they are loyal to the invader rather than the Seireitei.

I can't actually argue this because I can't remember shit about BLEACH from any arc before the Fullbringer arc due to the length of time it's been since I've read it.

If I was Yamamoto, I wouldn't have reinstalled the AKB48, I would have used Martial Law to tell them to get fucked.

while i get your point, i don't think that chart is accurate in any way. grimmjow was introduced as an espada that could keep up with a vasto lorde tier arrancar (ulquiorra) for some time, it'd make perfect sense that he would fuck ichigo over even after he was able to beat byakuya. if anything, kubo was too retarded to scale other characters around them, such as tosen, who was literal dirt tier during the SS arc and who was still able to casually cut off one of grimmjow's arms.

He did instate martial law. SS was in martial law for the remainder of the series, that was the only reason why Ichigo got his powers back. I don't think C46 was ever reinstated. It was explisity stated by Hitsugaya (or someone) that Urahara's proposal could be accepted only because Yama was calling all the shots.

There's only one scene of the C46 room after their death and it's Aizen's trial and that could've been just a regular jury body.

See, I'm pretty sure it actually was the Nogizaka46 because they're the ones who made Shunsui the new Captain-Commander and still tried to forbid Shunsui from letting Kenpachi get trained by Unohana.

That's possible. But that was long after Ichigo was reinstated. There is an undetermined timeskip between FB and TYBW. Could be months or just a day.

Dude, you can't the ALL MIGHTY to the stuff Aizen does.

>thinking Soi Foin is anywhere near the level of Ichibei

It wasn’t Urahara, Hogyoku rejected him because being so close to destruction made him doubt himself.

it's comparable to when guy used night guy in naruto. just like when guy unleashed his complete potential into one attack, thus sacrificing his own life but basically overclocking his body to the max, ichigo overclocked his reiatsu and put his own complete power into an attack, basically fusing with it. thus, when he used it, he spent himself so much that his reiatsu was gone for good.
now that i think of it, the comparison isn't really good. ichigo just weaponized himself.

Baby dont hurt me

He survived because the Hogyouku made him immortal.

He should have been destructed fully

He can't be. The Hogyoku made him IMMORTAL entirely. If they had a way to actually kill him, they would have used it. That's why they put him in the prison with the OTHER people SS could not kill for some reason or another. Makes me wonder what other kinds of monsters are in that jail if they are also as immortal as Aizen.

Not only the Hongyoku made him immortal, it also grants him the ability to continuously evolve when put in the situation to(getting rekt by someone)
I think the final getsugs tebshou cuts him in two but he regenerates shortly afterwards. If not cut, it was at least strong enough to devolve and weaken him, which is the only reason the seal from Urahara worked.
And the fucker wasnt even using his shikai anymore let alone the bankai. That's how op he was

Is it just me or it's a mistake to lock these people up in the same location?

the whole unexplored past of soul society is a well of wasted potential. the former gotei 13 that kubo hinted at with all their captains that were rumored to be a lot tougher and stronger than the current ones would have made for a better story than what we got in the end

>would have made for a better story
Not in Kubo's hands. Consider what he did and if a good author would have done that. Bleach's potential was sort of illusionary. If was good as long as it was up to your imagination only. What we imagined was better than what he wrote. Almost 100% of the time.

Back when Yea Forums still had legitimate bleach discussion threads weekly, a fanfiction prediction of how the FKT war will go down was a better read than how the FKT war actually went down in the end. It was posted here. Probably couldn't find it in the archive now.

Ultimately, all Bleach had was a good enough setting.

but that's quite literally what wasted potential means right? kubo had a good setting, interesting characters and he even managed to introduce some cool plot points every now and then, but in the end he just wasted it all on nothing. fkt was a cool idea. hollows, vizards and arrancar were cool ideas. TYBW was a good idea, before anything was done with all of these ideas. kubo was just unable to work with what he created himself and wrote the worst possible story he could have with all of these elements.

>Back when Yea Forums still had legitimate bleach discussion threads weekly, a fanfiction prediction of how the FKT war will go down was a better read than how the FKT war actually went down in the end. It was posted here. Probably couldn't find it in the archive now.
Imagine telling someone back in 2008 that all Vizards will job without accomplishing anything noteworthy aside of friggin' Hachi who will kill Espada #2, Espada #1 will go down to Shikai Kyouraku, Espada #3 would be killed by Aizen who realized they're all useless, and no new captain reveals bankai aside of Soi Fon (and also only on Vizard does but he jobs off-screen) and all of this will lead to Aizen soloing majority of the enemy forces. I think the only thing in the FKT which got some sort of satisfying conclusion is Tosen's story (and even then making him all about muh revenge was a letdown).

This. Dubs of truth

Didn't tite Kubo literally say he just made everything up as he went along at one point in time? I swear I remember that.

Nope, he confirmed that many things were later addition: Aizen wasn't a traitor until he "died", arrancars concept was born when Kubo reread his manga and stumbled upon the scene right after Grand Fisher is defeated are some examples, but some things were still planned. Kenpachi/Unohana story in particular, he praised Narita for getting how Kenpachi's powers work, more or less.

It filters the plebs very well, respect to Kubo

Bunch of retards. Ichigo went all out and sacrificed his powers because he knew Aizen had planned for him to have all those powers. Giving them up demoralised the ever growing stronger Aizen on two fronts (Ichigo being superior and Ichigo losing his powers thus fucking up Aizens plan) for long enough that the Hogyoku stopped protecting him with hax because he felt like it was all for nought, subconsciously.

Kek he's literally got blueish shit in the manga. How the fuck is Kubo meant to show its blue in a black and white format you dumb retard? Authorial intent > your head canon.

>Kenpachi/Unohana story in particular
This is the only one I'll accept and only because Yachiru had two theme songs and one of them (Veni, Veni, Venias) fit Unohana perfectly.

>Beautiful is your face,
>the gleam of your eye,
>your braided hair,
>what a glorious creature!

But this is not "genius level writing" it's just... writing. He wrote a bunch of characters, like that.

>But this is not "genius level writing" it's just... writing.

God you reek of shitposting. The same three people will post all day about how Kubo is the literal worst writer of all time, someone will respond with an example of actual decent writing from Kubo, and then we get
>LOL I GUESS KUBO IS A GENIUS THEN, OMG HE MUST BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME ALL HAIL KUBO XD KUBO KUBO KUUUUUBBBOOOOOOOOO

Stop making arguments of logical extremes, its "bad writing" on your part.

Because Aizen wasn't the final boss and he was slated for redemption later at some point.
Even Kyouraku expresses a desire that Aizen will come around and side with SS when the day comes that he is released. Bleach isn't good vs bad, it's the morally gray assholes who benefit me vs the ones who don't. Gotei 13 is undeniably evil and Ichigo helped them win, time and time again.

>Gon-san
>Kino

If anything the entire Gon-san scene is one of the most pointless MC outrages I've seen in manga, yeah it was flashy and "cool" but completely pointless. Togashi have written himself in the corner and sacrificed his MC for nothing, only to asspull him back from dead.

>Gotei 13 is undeniably evil and Ichigo helped them win, time and time again

LoN... shut up

Kyouraku's own words in the final arc and shown in the novel.

SJ wouldn’t let him leave just yet.

Exactly this.

Attached: Episode 342 part 4.png (1000x845, 995K)

Urahara is just as bad as Aizen and Yhwach, the difference is that he's less idealistic and accepts the "necessary evils" of the universe.
His endgame is to create something new that has never been seen before. That was his motivation for "creating" Ichigo, yet instead he only recreated something very old.
In the event that he goes off the deep end and becomes an enemy of the world, he has prepared individuals that can take him down.

Underage retards like you aren't allowed here. kill yourself

Friendly reminder Renji came inside Rukia
A lot

Apply yourself, please

>the faction responsible for killing god, fracturing the world, instating a meme aristocracy and turning heaven into a medieval hellhole
>not evil
Not to mention the fact that the valley of screams is littered with the souls of those who died when the old world was destroyed.

Do you believe every society should be held accountable for the crimes of its founders? Soul Society might have been (arguably) evil at one point, but the Soul Society of the events of the Bleach manga is at worst neutral.

>Ichigo has no character
Level 0 readers

Not that guy but We literally don't need to know anything about this.

The only thing in Bleach world building wise that was ambiguous was the Spirit Palace. We don't need to know the origins of Reio, the "sin of the 4 noble clans", or any of this stuff. It's not important to the plot which is "Ichigo deals with the everyday problems of the Soul Reaper to pay a debt to Rukia".

The Human problems were important.
The Soul Reaper problems were important
The Hollow/Arrancar problems were important
The Quincy problems were important

This is Lore Dumping, and thus not important

Attached: Bleach Yoruichi.png (623x900, 205K)

This. Lore dumping is what led to Naruto going to shit. Nobody needed to know all that shit about Kaguya and how she tucked everything up.

Lore Dumping is how the anime stayed alive too.

All those filler arcs really were just Naruto blabbing about things that were dropped by Kishimoto (like the Six Tailed Beast, or the Kaguya backstory, etc)

>headcanonfags

what about the first 13 captains being said to have been the strongest is headcanon?

Not that guy but that's just a bit of lore to explain how Yhwach was able to beat the Captain General now when he couldn't a 1000 years ago.

This doesn't have anything to do with Ichigo dealing with the everyday problems of the Soul Reaper. Stop confusing comparisons with plot points

Some of the people who were present at the time of the destruction of the old world are still in present time and hold/held positions of significant power. If not then their descendants and the upper echelons do everything in their power to continue their legacies.
Those who know mostly agree that the shinigami were and still are in the wrong. SS is not neutral, an Aizen-led SS could be, but by their own admission the present SS is not neutral. Although things have changed somewhat since Ichigo arrived.

i didn't ask about how it tied into the plot of the manga, but how this was headcanon. stop moving goalposts.

I'm not the original guy you are talking to. DId you not see that?

>the first 13 captains being said to have been the strongest
Not that
>If was good as long as it was up to your imagination only
This faggotry

Again, LoN: you need to apply yourself. Explain exactly what makes modern SS evil, baselessly asserting it is because it used to be is not valid.

>Although things have changed somewhat since Ichigo arrived.
Yeah thats sort of the point of the manga.

i did, but i don't see how this is relevant to what i was talking about. why even reply to my question in the first place if you were not going to address it?
because i said that this would have made for a more interesting story than what kubo came up with in the end? that's not headcanon, that's talking about what i believe would have been an interesting story if it had been realized.

>more interesting story
You think that its interesting because you let your headcanons run wild

you might want to look up what headcanon is.

Modern SS isn't evil, they're extremely conservative. Some corrupted individuals aside (especially Mayuri), the only evil acts they committed were about the balance of the souls, upsetting which will plunge the world into chaos. Gotei 13 is mostly the force of the good, their primary function is protecting souls in the living world and purifying hollows. They're definitely better than every one of their enemies even though those enemies may only be as bad as the original creators of SS.

He didn't sacrifice all of them anyway. They were "still there" and he became a mopey faggot for 2 years until SS came down and said, "stop whining you little bitch, here get stabbed through the heart" and he returned to exactly how he was since Day 1.

Ichigo never suffers any consequences for any decision he ever makes. He just gets surprised, gets angry he couldn't protect someone, goes to protect them, wins, and then repeats the process. For 15 years.

Attached: 1549600605444.png (1047x1500, 365K)

I wonder if that autistic Labfag is still around

Attached: laugh2.png (829x1200, 247K)

cont. SS is essentially like One Piece's World Government, far from Utopia, but ultimately they do more good than evil even if the system might be fucked up and in need of some changes (which are partially happening, just without addressing corrupted nobles which are the worst part). If OP's Revolutionaries were genocidal bunch of thugs without regard for anything like Aizen's group or Vandenreich, the WG would be worth protecting from them too.

>Stop moping around in the real world, here lemme give you a stamp so you can move to the after life
>Dont worry it is a great place
>Literally worst condition than the fucking 1960s
>Niggas probably get raped left and right
>The "police" guys could just pick out an entire village to fuck them in the ass and nobody would question it

Sounds like hell to me. And this shit has been going on for literal the dawn of time but nobody cares enough to provide them with a semi decent living condition

Attached: 1479867570115.png (284x284, 13K)

>baseless assertion contrary to the actual contents of the manga

(You)

I remember past me being so hyped about this fight. Fucking idiot, I wish I could go back in time and slap him for committing us to a decade of following this garbage. There is no modern shonen worse than Bleach.

>literal headcanon

In the final arc we see Shinigami investigating disappearances in Rukongai (though it turns out Mayuri did it), so they do something about it. Though yeah, it's quite awful it's never touched upon post-SS, even the shingamis from there do not seem to care. I think novels addressed it changing for the better (due to new member of th 46 and Kyoraku being in charge now).

>Literal peasants live in garbage dumps everywhere
>It is headcanon

k

>slap my young self for committing us to a decade of following this garbage
Slap current you for entering a thread about the thing you hate

>There is no modern shonen worse than Bleach.

There are, you just haven't read them because they're never became popular.

>There is no modern shonen worse than Bleach.

>Somebody getting assblasted about a series that is a solid 6.5/10

Also, Naruto still exists dumb ass. Try looking up what that did in it's timeskip and how much of a cash cow it has become

Naruto is better than Bleach by miles.

>no argument
K

>naruto
>better
>Naruto's timeskip retcons constantly
>Naruto's awful characters drive the plot in the timeskip
>Naruto is a walking hypocrite of his own story

Try again Narutard

>Narutofag in charge of having taste

We used to ban you faggots

They only investigated because they thought it was some other guy who did it. But since it was one of their guy it was okay

Soul Society literal arrest people for thought crime, or simply because they judged you to be "dangerous" by some ambiguous standard

hardly. the only thing naruto has on bleach is that it didn't get axed before the ending and kishimoto could realize all the ideas he wanted. the ending was as much of a shitshow as that of bleach and kishimoto wrote himself into the same corner that kubo did.

>They only investigated because they thought it was some other guy who did it. But since it was one of their guy it was okay
It wasn't, it was covered up, but "in law" Mayuri would be tried if this came up.
>Soul Society literal arrest people for thought crime, or simply because they judged you to be "dangerous" by some ambiguous standard
All the fuckers from Maggot's Nest were quite dangerous though. And I don't recall anyone arrested for the thought crime.

>Soul Society literal arrest people for thought crime, or simply because they judged you to be "dangerous" by some ambiguous standard

Headcanon

>The only thing Naruto has on Bleach is that it wasn't shitty enough to get canceled
Yes.

For all the stupid shit Naruto did, the ending is somewhat satisfying. Naruto save his friend from himself, becomes Hokage and creates some peace in the world accomplishing what Jiraiya wanted him to do. Bleach really doesn't have this feeling, even Naruto having kids feels more significant than Ichigo due to the overall "new generation" theme.

Yeah, it's a shame we never had that dhit expanded upon and we just had shitty pointless beam spam fights.
Tousen's backstory is only briefly touched upon too but the corruption in Soul Society was a plot worth expanding upon.

Bleach wasnt cancelled

>all but stated to be a rape victim
>"no, she wasn't raped, she just had a piece of Soul King inside her and those guys took it, and Gin never made any attempt to recover it"
This series is a joke. What did Aizen do with that piece, anyway? Turn it into the Hogyoku? And why did Rangiku have it?

Naruto was never good.
Also this

>drags on forever
>is suddenly wrapped up in three chapters
Yeah.

That makes the last arc even worse. Naruto's last arc was a trainwreck in a similar way but it was at least coherent.

>suddenly wrapped up
>on the last story leg of its last arc
(___)

>being proud that their favorite manga was only slightly less shitty at best, if anything, than another manga
i'll give you that, but taking into consideration that bleach's ending was rushed like hell we can't possibly know how it would have turned out if things had been different. even though i know it's highly unrealistic, i still hope that the ending gets rewritten or the last arc animated with a retconned ending.

>is suddenly wrapped up in three chapters
Correct but not because it was cancelled. Kubo was ill and needed surgery

>but it was at least coherent.
Cohenert doesn't mean good nor interesting.

Naruto is only my favorite manga if the set is Naruto and Bleach.

Wait... Bleach didn't end after the soul soceity arc?

>i still hope that the ending gets rewritten or the last arc animated with a retconned ending
By ending you mean the final fight or the kids?

Relative to Bleach it was both.

How many shekel does SS pay you to shill on Yea Forums?

Dont kid yourself, it is the same fucking thing everytime Kubo end an arc

>Main villain fucks around
>Oh look it is Ichigo
>Hey he is pulling something out of his ass now
>KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>End arc
>What about these loose ends and plot holes though?
>I said end arc

Why didn't he just go on a hiatus then? He took a month off in 2013(?) and it was alright.

>i'll give you that, but taking into consideration that bleach's ending was rushed like hell we can't possibly know how it would have turned out if things had been different
Judging the work by how things could have been is dumb. The only reality (that you have access to, scientists have different theories) is the one before your very own eyes.

You know hxh?

How did Aizen become stronger after two years of being strapped to a chair?

For the bazzilionth time, Kubo didn't even know he needed surgery before the manga ended.

You mean that series which shows Kubo could have taken time off to focus on his health since it sets a precedent?

>What was the FUCKING point?
This was the ending Kubo originally planned before hueco Mundo.
He said in an interview that he had an ending in mind at the start, but realized it wasn't going to work as the story went on, but was glad he got to "put it in anyways"
So that's not to say bleach was supposed to end there, rather that Ichigo was originally going to use the final getsuga on whoever the big bad was, lose his powers, and have a heartfelt goodbye to rukia.

I mean the series that will never the finished

An enjoyable ride with no ending is better than what Bleach was

He said that he had planned an ending for Bleach in case the HM arc was a poorly received.

it amounts to the same though.
the timeskip itself i didn't mind as much, it was to be expected. the only thing that pissed me off was that yhwach apparently returned and ichigo's and orihime's child just destroyed them by reaching into the air. it was just one thing but it was so fucking shit that it destroyed even the good in that timeskip.
everything prior to that, though, was pure trash. as soon as the schutzstaffel got introduced things really went south, even though the story before that wasn't really good either.
true. but all i'm saying is that kishi had all the time he needed to end his series, as far as i know, and kubo didn't. as a result, bleach turned into a complete trainwreck and naruto also went to shit but at least it had some really good moments.

>what Bleach was
And enjoyable ride with an ending?

Sorry you have shit taste

>How many shekel does SS pay you to shill on Yea Forums?

Funny way to concede your argument

The Hougyoku was still implanted in his chest

Sorry your favorite series was canceled.

Butt flexes

>source: my ass

Yeah, that's the same thing I said, wasn't it?

No, you said he had an entirely different ending in mind, but realized it wasn't going to work.

Berserk got cancelled?

>Bleach was cancelled
Yeah that's why Bleach has it's own special page on WSJ for news and Toriko became the most popular shonen in modern history right?

Attached: EBTKHw5XYAEkyVE.jpg (838x1224, 280K)

Hey guys!!

Do you remember when people where chased? Like, on the ground, through mazes, where if they fell down too far they'd die? They didn't, you know, just leap over buildings are just stand in mid-air and fly? When Ichigo literally needed a Shihouin secret reiatsu artifact that allowed flight due to a wing springing out???

Those were the days!

Attached: Gravity still exists.png (768x1200, 281K)

You do realize that Ichigo did that in the Orihime storyline in volume 1, right?

There's actually a new chapter coming out this month!
I wish I could get off this ride...

Not Dan Kanonji, that's for sure.
Hack.

Attached: 1360739082242.jpg (580x800, 79K)

>just leap over buildings are just stand in mid-air and fly
They did in the first arc before SS

It's actually SS that's a special place you can't "fly" in, Ichigo was running on air in the early chapters too. Though with how many people are confused about it, I guess it's largely Kubo explaining this poorly.

I thought Urahara took it out.

All according to keikaku.

>speedreader missed the part where Yoruichi explained how the Sekki Sekki walls worked that prevented air movement in Seireitei

Like fucking clockwork

Remember Aizen is immortal and has a continously growing power even by doing nothing.
He can just wait and do his all over again. He literally won.

You can't remove the Hougyoku from its master, which is why Aizen was never executed (being effectively immortal).

The confusion comes from him not walking on air in the anime in the beginning.

All that power has nowhere to go because of the chair.

So, what is Aizen's bankai?

Attached: 1503766051570.png (357x248, 82K)

>Gon sacrifices his life for ultimate power
>gets better due to hax powers but never regains his nen
>Might Guy sacrifices his life for ultimate power
>Gets better due to hax powers but loses use of his legs
>Ichigo sacrifices his Reitsu for ultimate power
>Regains his powers because of friends
Why is Kubo the biggest hack who hates sacrifice?

It creates the perfect sex doll of whoever Aizen desires

>but never regains his nen
Give it time, lots of time

The ability to be more interesting than the MC of the series.

Sacrifice is a shit trope and I'm with Kubo on that one.

>IchigoxAizen
What about it?

Attached: DsRFI9OV4AACd08.jpg (1226x1300, 362K)

>Why is Kubo the biggest hack who hates sacrifice?

Ukitake says hello

Bleach gave me depression. I lived it si much back In the day and it just got worse and worse until it turned into parody. It seems like everything I like "loses", all the stuff I like turns to shit, other things I love get shitcanned, my sports teams are trash... it's like I have the worst luck.

>Biggest hack

>Ignoring the fact that Guy was litearlly brought back from the brink of death
>Ignoring the fact that Gon will get his nen powers back

Keep talking Narutard

Might Guy was supposed to lose his life, Kishi is the biggest hack of all time.

The Guy asspull is still the worst and actually had build up too since it was stated forever ago to result in a mild case of... sure death.

So why did he never use this? If we were going to have boring protagonist, Aizen could have saved us by becoming good antagonist/anti-hero at least,

Shut the fuck up you stupid entitled faggot, the world doesn't work in a way thats going to please just you.

Ukitake is the biggest mishandling in the entire series.

>at least in HxH

Of course it doesn't since nothing goes my way

Alright lads, what is Ukitake's bankai?

Attached: 1470849796276.png (403x324, 31K)

>Not missing Kubo in 2019
You're a bad bad man

The only good thing about Bleach are the girls

Attached: __shihouin_yoruichi_bleach_drawn_by_hevn__da54766cbadef9715f5a395e38f6da53.jpg (660x990, 78K)

Really? I never got that impression of him from reading the manga

He should do porn, fanart of his girls never looks as good as his stuff.

Kamikake, it fits with his Shikai

Grow up

Because that user is oulling shit out of his ass. Kisuke was originally going to be a villain but that changed sometime during SS.

You sure you're not confusing Kubo with Mashima?

Eww no.

>undetermined
Two months. FB arc happened in April, Blood war happened in June of bleach's current year.

t. Ichibei

Like I said, we don't need to know those things

Yoruichi is so sexy that she kind of rolls back around into just being average. It's hard to describe.

Checked.

Attached: D47Tho_U0AAXpqd.jpg (1351x1213, 298K)

Have sex

lol

Attached: B29CD2E0-3B04-4818-A4F3-3D3BEBDE01F1.png (180x227, 66K)

>Aizen turned into a condom because the hogyoku read his desire to have sex with Gin

God-tier writing.

>Aizen turned into a condom because the hogyoku read his desire to have sex with Ichigo
FTFY

I don't get fullbringers arc

What do you mean?

Is the Hogyoku the worst plot device ever written?

Attached: Strawb.jpg (499x280, 57K)

He doesn't get the fullbringer arc.

Yes I understood that; I'm asking him to elaborate.

I mean he would have too if Naruto wasn't basically a demi god at the time. Also going from one of the physically strongest ninja to being wheelchair bound seems like a pretty fitting sacrifice.

I don't see how it could be

What do you mean?

>Well good thing Goduto was there or else Kishi would have had to actually follow through with a plot point
Yikes

He elevates the last arc for me from complete shit to just shit so I'd call that a win.

Do you lack an understanding of the human language? To elaborate means to explain in detail.

Watch the sora vs Ichigo fight

Even if Ichigo never regained his shinigami powers he was still way stronger than any other regular person afterwards. He was able to knock the shit out or that gang without barely trying remember? What was the point of it all?

Ichigo's depression on being powerless gets him desperate

That's because he's still ripped, tall and adept in martial arts and street fights

the issue with that is that HxH goes full arcs without certain main characters. now its Gons turn. So much can happen to gon now in terms of rediscovering himself.

Since when were you under the impression that the last arc was shit?

>Literally wishing energy
>It works at the author's bequest and has no other overt rules on what it can do or when it can do it or how frequently it can do it
>the reason behind 2/4 of the original cast getting their powers, even with it sealed
>Straight up can make someone a god
>Also was the fundamental reason the god-made villain lost because IT JUST SO HAPPENED to grant a tiny bit of weakness in the back of the villains mind a wish, but didn't actually follow that wish through fully, so that there would be no consequence aside from his defeat
Seems pretty clear to me

Elaborate

He should have become an MMA fighter to fund his familys practice.

All of that was explained in the manga though; maybe you should have payed more attention.

As for worse plot devices, any of the revival techniques in Naruto were incredibly contrived and inconsistent, not to mention completely immersion breaking as death/dying no longer had consequence.

The amount of speedreaders, hxh falseflaggers and retards in this thread is astounding.

Ichigo lost his powers because he was constantly leaking reiatsu and was unable to stop the leak. It's different from Letz Stihl, which causes the body to reject its powers due to the harm it is causing the body. It was literally Uryu's first assumption. Ichigo went at max output and ran dry. He had plenty of power after using mugetsu. Mugetsu was in no way his "everything". It was just his max at the time.

Its actually pretty common. Also I'm pretty sure its mostly Narutards today.

>completely pointless
>written himself in the corner
Killua runs Gon away from Pitou the same he was able to do with Komugi against Pouf, and in combat against Youpi. Or Pitou just realizes Gon's spirit is broken, and the character growth Pitou's gotten stops the escalation. Both scenarios, Pitou goes back to Meruem, dies from being near him like Komugi. There was no corner. In fact, by all accounts Pitou would have ended Pouf's "game" earlier, saving everyone from even more trouble.

It's "pointless" in what it achieved beneficially because it's meant to be. Gon isn't saving anyone. He's not even really out for revenge, which is why Kite even comes back. He's so up his own ass because blooding himself to save people worked constantly in the previous arcs, and he's an immature child. He's half way to a god complex, and has that ripped out from under him. Ging basically says it out loud for the people who don't get it, Gon was an idiot acting out in self loathing, throwing his future away in a tantrum and inadvertently shoves his burden on his friends. And Kite, the one who was actually in charge and responsible for their expedition, came out relatively well all things considered on his own merit.

The point was character development, and it worked.

That's what Chad decided to do in the end. Wll, he was more of a boxer, but still.

Also, I am turbo mad that he didn't get a real fight in the final arc.

>All of that was explained in the manga though
I didn't call it a plot hole. I know the explanations, they don't make the hogyoku any less of a plot device. Perhaps you should try your own advice.

Wouldn't fit his character

>Or Pitou just realizes Gon's spirit is broken, and the character growth Pitou's gotten stops the escalation
You sure about that?

Attached: 0305-011.jpg (1066x1600, 214K)

>comfy shitting on bleach thread
>bleachfags come and have to ruin eveything
Sasuga.

True. Ichigo sucks at being proactive

>I know the explanations, they don't make the hogyoku any less of a plot device.

I never said it wasn't a plot device, but you're going to have to make a better argument to say its the worst plot device of all time. Starting by refuting my counter example.

>You sure that Togashi had the option of having Pitou backing down when Gon didn't do anything to defend himself like when Gon didn't kill Pitou while healing Komugi, in an arc where the point is that the ants are becoming more human as time goes on
Yes

You're welcome.

Cope

The what?

>Start by ignoring my first argument because I'll even admit that it was pointless and go to my second to talk about a series you don't know
Choice

>Pitou: Im gonna kill Gon
>(You): NO PITOU DIDNT MEAN IT FOR REAL

Ok retard

>Pitou: "I'm going to kill you on the basis that you're a threat to the king, and I'm telling you and apologizing because I've already felt sympathy for you!"
>Gon: >not being a threat to the king, being pathetic blob on the floor that spared Pitou's life
>Pitou: "Actually, we're done here"
Imagine that, context allowing characters to develop.

>all but stated to be a rape victim
She had her clothes still on you fucking moron. Pretty courteous of rapists to redress their victim.
>What did Aizen do with that piece, anyway? Turn it into the Hogyoku? And why did Rangiku have it?
The novels explicitly state: Don't ask questions about it, ignore it, look at how cool Shuhei is!

Attached: Bleach_Can't_Fear_Your_Own_World_Volume_1.png (800x1231, 1.86M)

Nice headcanon

Its one thing to speedread a manga, but speedreading a novel?

Nice one.

>This was a plausible route the author had available to him
>But it didn't happen!
Fucking obviously

Not with that discount Kyouraku bankai.

>This was a plausible route the author had available to him
No it wasnt, I showed you the page but your headcanon blinds you

It's literally never brought up again. I was being cheeky but how else do I describe "Rangiku's still missing a part of her soul and Shuhei can never be killed" in any other funny way?

Their bankai are nothing alike

>speedreading a novel

Imagine giving so little of a shit to get 69 tattooed on your face.

>Not only the Hongyoku made him immortal, it also grants him the ability to continuously evolve when put in the situation to(getting rekt by someone)
Ah, so the Hogyoku made him a Saiyan.

That page does nothing to stop what I said. I literally used the logic from the page to get to a plausible outcome. It even parallels back to what Gon did while Pitou was healing Komugi.

Okay then tell me? Does Rangiku get her soul king piece back?

It's less cool when you know he's just ripping Kensei off.

Attached: Kensei_69.png (733x475, 623K)

I adressed your argument and raised you an objectively worse plot device; if you have nothing to add then simply don't reply.

lmao
except they are

>lmao
Not an argument

Keep crying, bitchboy.

We talkin' Shuhei's? Not that he's not a fucking waste of a character and a bankai, but what did it turn out to be exactly? Haven't seen a translation that got that far yet

>69(9)
What does it mean?

He links with someone via a chain and they share damage. Kinda like Kyouraku except it's not a huge area and everyone gets caught. Also doesn't have aids attack.

This. I think Urahara was supposed to be either in Aizen's place or him and Aizen were supposed to be collaborators.

>Does Rangiku get her soul king piece back?
Obviously not, its still in the hogyoku

>they share damage
And then thier energies are drained to heal the damage

>This is a reasonable speculative outcome
>Not headcanon

>Not that he's not a fucking waste of a character and a bankai, but what did it turn out to be exactly? Haven't seen a translation that got that far yet
Shikai gets buffed so he's virtually immortal and restores himself after every injury including severing body parts.
Bankai chains him and opponent together they share reitsu and damage being healed almost instantly by their shared reitsu until it all runs out and they both die.

>literally shown the page where Pitou is about to kill Gon
>NU UH!

Thanks

Still not an argument :)

>Shikai gets buffed so he's virtually immortal and restores himself after every injury including severing body parts.
It drains his spirit energy, if he runs out he dies

Then how is what I said inaccurate?

It's not discount it's better! Hisagi is better than everyone he controls life and death and and he's cool and just like me and all the girls like him!

This part
>What did Aizen do with that piece, anyway? Turn it into the Hogyoku? And why did Rangiku have it?
>The novels explicitly state: Don't ask questions about it, ignore it, look at how cool Shuhei is!
How the Hogyoku was created and why Rangiku had a piece of the SK in her soul were adressed

>It drains his spirit energy, if he runs out he dies
Except it doesn't, it's never stated that it does. If this were the case he would've gone down early it's no small feat to restore limbs and repeatedly at that like he did.

>About to
Important word choice there. As in, there's room for Pitou to have not followed through. You might as well be showing me Gon beheading Pitou and saying that's your evidence that Togashi never had any other options ever.

Are you mad he was a popular character despite the small screen time he got and only having one fight that he wins in the entire series?

What exactly is the use of Hisagi's Bankai?

Him and his opponent damage each other and they die?

>Except it doesn't
Except it does
>NU UH intensifies

Yeah. He can stop it sooner and they're both super weak and if he has an ally nearby he can come in and kill the opponent.

I never knew Hisagi was popular with the Nips until his novel was announced. Not a single thing in the manga or anime gave me that impression.

Icefaggot? Yeah.
Nii-sama? Yeah.
Captain Broly Kenpachi? Yeah.

But Whosagi? That blew my mind.

I mean kinda yeah. I'm mocking some of the actual things I've seen people say with regards to him. It's one thing to take a character with little to no depth to him and flesh him out to make the popularity warranted it's a whole other when you just give him an OP ability and nothing of substance.

Can you actually prove that Pitou can't take pity on a defenseless Gon, especially after Gon basically did the same for Pitou? Can you prove that Togashi couldn't have written it that way?
Cause all you have is "she was saying she would!" and you're the one literally writing "NU UH" twice without anything substantive

It's really kind of mind boggling. Especially after Love Quincy fondled him, but even before that he seemed like a joke

Yeah and I said I was being cheeky because it really doesn't address it in detail. It's left in a flashback involving two characters who have no active involvement with the overall narrative of the novels.

Even Icefail-kun got his ass handed to him for the longest time in the manga, though.

Can you actually prove that Pitou, who already made up their mind about killing a Gon that already appeared to be harmless and defenceless, would back down after seeing Gon jut sit there for 10 more seconds?

Honestly it's a combination of his 'cool' aesthetic and that he's so bland and inoffensive that it's very very easy for people to self-insert as him compared to other characters who tended to be popular for being "larger than life".

His bankai is one of the weaker bankai in the series.

>it really doesn't address it in detail
Yes it does. Your atemp at being cheeky was a failure

But he's just looks like Ichigo with black hair and face tattoos.

He got his own movie and occupied a lot of fights in the manga. It was clear he was popular.

He's really not bland, just underdeveloped like 70% of the cast.

The power of 'not dying' is not particularly weak by any stretch of the imagination especially as it wasn't provided a counter in the narrative it was introduced in. Even keeping in mind his whole dismissing it when they're both out of reitsu he could always attack in a way that doesn't expend it to finish his enemies himself. Like his armband bombs.

His face is much sharper than Ichigo's and their personalities are very different.

Hm... He didn't really win a serious fight until he fought rooster quincy. And either way, he was the most popular character in the series. Hisagi wasn't top 10 but he was top 15 iirc and that's absurdly high considering his power level and amount of screen time he got.

>he could always attack in a way that doesn't expend it
And whats stopping the enemy from doing the same?

Dude what little he does have going for him was something other characters had already introduced. He was initially the least focused of the three betrayed lieutenants, and we'd seen the "I'm hiding/dislike my full power" like three times before Kazeshini.

Orihime's older brother, Sora. Ichigo levitates in that fight

It's weak compared to other bankai, bankai in general is supposed to be super strong.

His look, persona, voice, and what he's actually hiding is what sells him.
Not just one thing.

>And whats stopping the enemy from doing the same?
not being as crafty.

Unless you're Ichigo, where your Bankai is just a shikai

The only thing I remember about Hisagi's character was that he used to be the coolest kid in the academy with alot of talent, but got owned by a Hollow during a lesson with other students, and eventually became a joke to his peers in the Gotei.

>Hisagi wasn't top 10 but he was top 15 iirc and that's absurdly high considering his power level and amount of screen time he got.
He was 7th in the 13 blades poll granted that was Shinigami exclusive(not counting Ichigo)

Hisagi isn't nesrly as powerful as those other characters though; hes more on the level of Ikkaku in terms of Bankai strength. Just having Bankai isn't the same as mastering it, that point is made as early as Renji v Byakuya.

Reread the Findor Caras fight in FKT

>He was initially the least focused of the three betrayed lieutenants
You're just reinforcing my previous statement with this.
Either way, he handles the betrayal much better than Kira and Hinamori and seems to have an actual character by being an actual pacifist but his weapon being the exact opposite. He had good relationships with the other characters, being a senpai to Kira, Hinamori, Renji, having a link with Kensei and being close to Bromamura because of their goal. There's potential, but he's kind of just a waste of a character in the end.

holy shit, I forgot how kino that scene is. makes this ending even more beautiful youtube.com/watch?v=KffpCXO1CTk

In the manga, not the anime.

>His look
He's Kaien with some minor tweaks to him come on.
>persona
What persona? He's either cool guy or a spaghetti spilling dork. Neiher of which are particularly interesting.
>voice
Again painfully average
>and what he's actually hiding is what sells him.
What are you talking about? His arc with Kazeshini is fucking identical to Ichigo's arc with Zangetsu.

He never became a joke unless you mean little omake and shit where everything is a joke. He gets ragdolled around in the last arc though but him, Ikkaku and Yumichka are the only non captains that still run around.

Would? No. Could? Yes. And that's all I need to prove. Gon didn't kill Pitou when, as Killua put it, Pitou was defenseless and begging for Gon to just give enough time to heal Komugi, despite Gon being absolutely insane with fury. There's already an established parallel. Gon was, until just that moment, acting like a major threat, and only now is Pitou actually threatening his life. The major change here would be Gon not mounting the slightest bit of defense, signalling to Pitou that he's already defeated, and Pitou noticing that parallel. With the running theme of the ants showing more humanity, gaining a respect for humans, and developing empathy, sparing him would make sense. Pitou sees that Gon's threat was only directed at Pitou, and now he's no threat at all even when his life is in the balance, and Pitou has no reason to act. Even Youpi, who doesn't have the slightest bit of human in himself, was willing to let the hunters that actually managed to impede and impress him go freely, up until the bomb went off.

And this is still discounting that Killua definitely could have outpaced Pitou and gotten Gon to safety. Togashi wasn't cornered. The transformation was purposeful for Gon's character arc.

That's because Hisagi merely respected his captain greatly, he didn't want to get fucked by him like Kira and Hinamori with theirs.

>(not counting Ichigo)

Does it matter? Wasn't Ichigo very famously the least popular MC? I don't think he even made top 15

What about Kensei?

>Either way, he handles the betrayal much better than Kira and Hinamori
Which is what makes those two more interesting. The further you fall the better the rise.
>actual pacifist but his weapon being the exact opposite
Still kills Findorr and not according to the novels.
>being a senpai to Kira, Hinamori, Renji, having a link with Kensei and being close to Bromamura because of their goal.
the senpai part is about the only thing I'd be willing to give. His link with Kensei is tenuous and doesn't matter much in the former captain's case, Komamura deserved more to stand out separate from Hisagi with regards to Tosen given how much he and Tosen contrast with each other.

You just sound petty and obtuse. Kaien looks cool and he has a more rugged punk look and his posture/eyes are colder(so he looks cooler). He's also unique in appearance by being sleeveless. When you first see the vice captains, he's one of the characters that jump out.
And his voice is definitely cool, calm and collected.
And his shikai just looks cool.
You don't have to like the character, but you need to understand that he is visually really cool.

Luckily Kensei wasn't part of Aizen's crusade.

No he does it in the anime too

youtu.be/bSrrrabdEVY

6:37

Pretty sure he was 3 overall, bud.

>The further you fall the better the rise.
This is what a certified loser believes.

>Would? No
So Togashi wrote himself into a corner
>Killua definitely could have outpaced Pitou and gotten Gon to safety
No he couldnt. By the time he arrived Gon san had been stoping Pitou for a while already

Kubo once said that the main reason he gave him so much screentime in the FKT was that he was unhappy with such a non-character being so beloved so he exposed him more.

>Does it matter? Wasn't Ichigo very famously the least popular MC? I don't think he even made top 15
He was 1st for the first couple and only dropped as low as 3rd. Although he's considered a shinigami he wasn't included in that poll in particular.

I remember people joking about his lack of screentime a few years back. Some of the anons said it was due to his lack of popularity

>The further you fall the better the rise
I don't even know what you're trying to say here. The point is that Kira and Hinamori became pathetic shells after the betrayal, Hisagi took matters into his own hands and wanted to personally "open Tousen's eyes".
Bromamura is also painfully bland and underdeveloped and the relationship between Hisagi and him was actually kind of nice, trying to save their friend but it all felt a bit rushed in the end and just... wasted potential. The corruption in Soul Society was a nice thing to explore.

>Bromamura is also painfully bland and underdeveloped
You take that back

>So Togashi wrote himself into a corner
You're still confusing cause with the effect here. It was climax of Gon's character arc during Chimera Ants story, the point was him losing himself to revenge, everything else was to provide right circumstance for it.

I like him, man but... he's kinda bland he's just the biggest bro around. Also painfully underdeveloped.

>painfully underdeveloped
Did you not read the last arc?

>Kaien looks cool and he has a more rugged punk look and his posture/eyes are colder(so he looks cooler).
freudian slip?
>He's also unique in appearance by being sleeveless
That's neither substantive nor unique as that's how every man in 9th is.
>he's one of the characters that jump out.
His very first appearance was in the background of Ichigo's crew first arrival at the gate and I bet you didn't know that until now.
>And his voice is definitely cool, calm and collected.
So's Byakuya, Ulquiorra, Aizen, Uryu, Ryuken, Starrk, etc.
>And his shikai just looks cool.
Incredibly impractical
>You don't have to like the character, but you need to understand that he is visually really cool.
Taste is subjective and my issues are that he lacks substance. Cool is not substance and is meaningless when so many others in this series can be described as such.

>The point is that Kira and Hinamori became pathetic shells after the betrayal, Hisagi took matters into his own hands and wanted to personally "open Tousen's eyes".
The point is BECAUSE we saw how hurt they became it matters more to see them reach the point of being able to move on. That's called character development.

He didn't get any extra screen time in FKT though. He had his one fight along with the other pillar guardians and then got knocked out until the vizards came, then he didn't even interact with Kensei and just finished his arc with Tousen and Komamura. He doesn't even interact with Kensei much post FKT either, which is why he's wasted potential.

I really remember if being the opposite, is this the mandela effect acting up again?

Asspulling a poorly explain backstory so he can get a random power up?

>That's neither substantive nor unique as that's how every man in 9th is.
You're deliberately being obtuse for no real reason. You only see the captain and the vice captain and the captain wears a haori over anyway. You're being silly.

Ah, so you didnt read it, you are just repeating shitposts

I mean he's famously unpopular in the west but no shonen main protagonist seems to be over here.

They got whiny, not hurt. Hisagi visiting the grave of Tousen's friend with Komamura has more substance than Kira moping around.

Btw this ia the second Bleach thread of mine that will hit the bump limit. How mad do you think Bleach haters are that we can consistently reach it?

>So Togashi wrote himself into a corner
I'm really glad you can just skip a whole block of text to make yourself feel like you're validated. Definitely doesn't make you seem desperate to pretend it wasn't an option
>No he couldnt. By the time he arrived Gon san had been stoping Pitou for a while already
Killua had two fights in the time it took him to get back to Gon in the middle of smashing Pitou. Delay the Palm fight, which he only noticed and got sidetracked from returning to Gon by or hand it off to a different character, and Killua would have been there in time to save Gon. What did the Palm fight serve as? Tying up Palm's storyline, but for Killua it was assurance that he was integral to making a difference in Gon's storyline. That alone should be signalling that Gon's transformation was done for character reasons.

>Bromamura is also painfully bland and underdeveloped

Of all the Captains his character arc was one of the most complete; he saw his friend fall to disgrace due to hatred, which comes full circle as he himself allows hatred to consume him- for someone who was obsessed with being just, he learns that every side of a conflict believes themselves to be just.

>So's Byakuya, Ulquiorra, Aizen, Uryu, Ryuken, Starrk, etc.
Uryu doesn't fit, his voice is meh. All the tohers are popular so... what's your point?
>I DON"T LIKE IT SO NOBODY SHOULD
And then you bring out terms like "subjective" in your argument...

Very

more Yoruichi lewds when

No one is going to pat you on the back or give you an upvote newfaggot.

I pat you on back and gib upboat, very cool blog

AIZEN IS THE BEST

Attached: 4becee9d-bd69-4b80-b2d2-e6ce972b3db7.png (713x657, 401K)

>You're deliberately being obtuse for no real reason. You only see the captain and the vice captain and the captain wears a haori over anyway. You're being silly.
look Kensei is very clearly sleeveless. Most Captain's and Vice Captains have aspects in their designs to help them stick out. I could just as easily mention Rangiku's scarf and necklace, Kyoraku's kimono and hat, Kenpachi's tattered coat,Komamura's armor. Hell the way Rangiku wears her badge off her belt is something entirely unique among that group. Saying Shuhei stands out cause 'no sleeves' is a bad argument.

And Im glad you skipped the page I posted proving you wrong to make your headcanon feel validated

BEST

Attached: e35055c5-2570-4886-8336-8c61726858f4.png (705x461, 376K)

Except we've covered that, it doesn't discount anything I've said. I've incorporated it into my responses, and it's obviously overtly speculative. You still can't discredit it.

>They got whiny, not hurt.
Momo was basically institutionalized but all that development to see her improve is hand-waved to being better in bonus material. Bare in mind she was betrayed by Aizen, the one who orchestrated the whole crisis. So she very much deserved more time out of the three of them.

I love his eyes

Attached: 906f1f9d-b086-4deb-bde6-1c6b5bf92aae.png (732x802, 617K)

His big beautiful eyes.

Attached: d2a206a1-92a0-41ff-b6e4-f43b96ba3703.jpg (849x570, 119K)

You are going "NU UH" again

Kensei shows up really late.

Attached: 50118278-5410-47ff-8872-f62a0e82213b.jpg (640x899, 116K)

>Uryu doesn't fit, his voice is meh. All the tohers are popular so... what's your point?
the point was his voice isn't unique which is what you tried to argue.
>And then you bring out terms like "subjective" in your argument...
Yeah because I was talking about Hisagi being bland and undeveloped not whether or not he's cool or likeable. I wish I could like him as much as you user, it seems fun, but he's just a nothing character that did so little it's very hard to.

Yhwach himself said that Ichigo in base form had already regained the power he had when he fought Aizen.

Why are speedreaders so stupid?

and in that short time and through TBTP he develops more than Shuhei did in the whole manga.

Nope. I am explicitly saying "I have to kill you for the king" does not lock Pitou into actually following through in the light of evidence that Gon is a nonissue, and there was plenty of character development setting up a diplomatic path out. You may not like it, but you also clearly find yourself unable to refute it.

>Hisagi being bland and undeveloped
Objectively not true

>He had his one fight along with the other pillar guardians
He did. Having both his personal fight and Tosen's fight is much more than any other lieutenents. Everyone else got a random enemy to beat and some showcase of personal philosophy at best, he got to actually confront his mentor aside of it. He had more than Ukitake and every Vizard too when you think about it, I'd put him above Soi Fon in "quality time" too, since she Hachi was the one to win her main fight and it had no personal growth for her. He is a wasted potential because of FKT and teasing in final arc, compared to what he was before the former he got more than he had any right to get.

>in the light of evidence that Gon is a nonissue
Gon was already a nonissue when Pitou decided to kill him

I don't care what Ywhach says, he may be reffering to ichigo coming out of hueco mundo. Point is that Ichigo feats are better in Dangai and most importantly, he's Transcendant, people are too weak to sense him.

Yeah, we found out he's a total slut for based Pepe

Don't be an idiot, Kensei is one of the worst characters in the series. No personality, no progression, no arc, doesn't even win one single fight. And his bankai is basically just "DUDE POWER LMAO".

Yo why the fuck are people arguing about Hisagi? He's just that fodder lieutenant that looked cool and had cool powers. It's not that serious

Nice attempt at derailing

No, Pitou saw Gon in a moment of weakness but had no idea that Gon had basically given up on his sense of self preservation. Pitou would have expect Gon to try to fight back. Gon's rage form is the incidence of when Pitou cannot choose to back down, but before that there was still room for deviation.

>Having both his personal fight and Tosen's fight is much more than any other lieutenents.
Yeah man! Fuck Rangiku's confrontation with Gin! That shit doesn't matter!
>he got to actually confront his mentor aside of it.
and all the worse for it considering Tosen's revenge later on is supposed to foreshadow Komamura's in the final arc on top of all the elements that contrast these two but it's all muddled up and distracted because Shuhei's over here going 'Muh Captain Tosen... Muh fear". One characters development should not come at the cost of another's.

It is unique, his voice actor doesn't voice any of the other characters. He voices Keigo but he changes his voice completely for it.

>And his bankai is basically just "DUDE POWER LMAO".

This is Ichigo's bankai too, as they scrapped the speed aspect of it

Some people are buttmad about "looked cool and had cool powers".

>Nice joke
Thank you

You are no longer making sense. I accept your concession

Considering the garbage backstory Gin had? Ugh.

>NU UH

>It is unique, his voice actor doesn't voice any of the other characters. He voices Keigo but he changes his voice completely for it.
Then that's props to the actor not the character. But that's literally something every VA should be able to do. Harribel's voice actress is Shinji Ikari for fuck's sake.

Cope

Now you're the one being obstinate. At least it's something and isn't at the cost of somebody else's development.

With how funny "I'm too retarded to understand the conversation, so I win" was? I can't, my sides are still in orbit

>One characters development should not come at the cost of another's.
It didnt. Character development also counts characters falling from grace due to their flaws

>it's something

It's something alright... A big pile of shit that ruins Gin.

>It didnt
did you really just ignore what I was writing. Look at all the people saying Komamura was bland or forgettable and tell me he didn't lose out just cause Shuhei needed a cool moment.

You are wrong. Pitou decided to kill Gon and had to reason to change their mind, die coping

>One characters development should not come at the cost of another's
It didn't.

>Look at all the people saying Komamura was bland or forgettable
They are wrong

>retards arguing about hxh

Attached: d105b19d-7b18-4103-8e4a-754f72a7dfde.jpg (271x396, 29K)

>It's something alright... A big pile of shit that ruins Gin.
>Gin always explicitly avoids harming Rangiku
>Aizen's betrayed by the one person we seemingly assumed was his most loyal subordinate
>this plays a part into why Ichigo felt loneliness from Aizen
Yeah sure is bad for everyone

Take Hisagi out of that fight and Komamura isn't any less bland.

>They are wrong
Gee I wonder what lead them to be that way

Attached: 5096269-shuhei_kills_tosen.png (686x690, 27K)

>had to reason
Yes, she did have to reason to do it, and I've given those reasons. A character driven parallel to Gon's previous actions, and taking pity on someone who had done the same by not showing self preservation

Their shit taste

It is, retard. Gin just took his time, became a genius and gained Aizen's trust for, what, 150 years so he can use his zanpakuto's hidden ability to try and kill Aizen when he already fused with the Hogyokyu. All because Aizen hurt his crush 150 years ago. Don't even get me started on that stupid ass glance he gives Ichigo at the end before he dies.

>and taking pity on someone who had done the same
Get this through you thick skill: Pitou decided to kill Gon when he was already defenceless and was harmless.

You sound like a child, you think Komamura beating Tousen alone would've made him any less bland? Winning a fight build character? Are you stupid?
And as for "cool factor", Kubo making him take damage when his bankai takes damage was retarded and everyone thought it was the lamest bankai ever because of that.

>Take Hisagi out of that fight and Komamura isn't any less bland.
It's about the conflict between the two of them. Tosen, being blind, was the only friend Komamura could make. Tosen was loyal to Aizen the leader of the arrancar in the same vein Komamura was loyal to Yamamoto. Yamamoto represents the ideal of the shinigami which Tosen despised, putting them in positions that would force them to fight. All this would have been much better put across without Hisagi mewling at Tosen for attention.

thick skull*

Why would it be better, dumbass?

TO 600

>you think Komamura beating Tousen alone would've made him any less bland? Winning a fight build character? Are you stupid?
fights in Bleach tend to be about pitting characters ideals against each other. We could have seen more of Komamura and it would've stood out more against a character who contrasts him like Tosen does. Hisagi just distracts from that.
>And as for "cool factor", Kubo making him take damage when his bankai takes damage was retarded and everyone thought it was the lamest bankai ever because of that.
maybe for some but there's plenty of people willing to slop up Narita's shit.

Get this through yours: Gon had just gone down on his knees, but hadn't had time to show that he wouldn't put up a fight to save his own life. He wasn't actually defenseless in Pitou's eyes yet, otherwise Pitou wouldn't have had any reason to try to kill him for Meruem.

Also get this: A character that was getting development, like Pitou, could have drawn from having the same mercy granted to him earlier by the character they're quarreling with the idea of killing

And get this: This isn't even the second time the concept is tackled in the arc, let alone the first. It was plausible, and Togashi's choice was done for Gon's character, you'd just rather pretend it wasn't because you like the idea of it being bad writing

Based Aizenchads

Attached: 1562761461783.gif (291x386, 601K)

>NU UH

He doesn't distract at all.

>chads
It's just me, faggot.

Attached: 7cb76879-aae4-4d7c-987b-60211dc41743.jpg (907x475, 184K)

Attached: 1524946490428.png (1026x750, 400K)

Kino scene

I don't think you were supposed to green text that if it's yo

>Gin just took his time, became a genius and gained Aizen's trust for, what, 150 years so he can use his zanpakuto's hidden ability to try and kill Aizen
Aizen's the type of guy to put a shield at his most vulnerable point. As far as that's concerned gaining his trust isn't a bad way to get at him.
>when he already fused with the Hogyokyu.
Gin took it from him after he landed the blow. The only reason Aizen was able to get back up was because it saw him as it's master and reacted to Aizen's fear of dying even without being attached. This is something even Aizen was surprised by.
>All because Aizen hurt his crush 150 years ago.
Yes because Gin is a problem Aizen created at the cost of his ambitions. Just like the vizards, and just like Ichigo who would ultimately bring him down.

Almost 600

Attached: 854e596d-5e81-4fc0-a1f3-0fdbd181223e.png (642x924, 393K)

Cope

No good sir,I believe there was 1 more faggot in there that wasn't you

Attached: 1562660128304.png (500x535, 65K)

All the images you linked was me.

Attached: lK3kYln.jpg (334x318, 93K)

You could just copy past ">NU UH" at this point, it would save you time coming up with a stock phrase for "I really don't have an argument, I just want to shitpost"

>I really don't have an argument, I just want to shitpost
Literally you.

Good night.

Attached: D6dpb5xUcAUaD_L.jpg (1700x1100, 130K)

600 get

Will we reach them or will we be stopped?

Attached: main-qimg-445ff7bd6fbe5674f1e7de1f9369ebcf.jpg (602x872, 169K)

Attached: OTP.jpg (800x1164, 148K)

Up up up.

Attached: D7uUTCZU0AEuh2M.jpg (1347x1111, 96K)

Don't start something you can't finish.

Attached: D7qaYZOXoAEdqL0.jpg (820x1024, 84K)

Cope

What's happening here?

Goodbye's

That is unfortunate, it was fun while it lasted

Attached: 4353463765678.jpg (671x1000, 275K)

Does anyone know what chapter it was Ichigo went to that deser place? He met a loli girl who could transform into a woman and there was a huge worm there. That's all I can remember, anyway that's when I dropped the manga.
Anyone kniw how mant chapters there ended up being?

Attached: Team-StarKid-Twisted-villains-400x267.jpg (400x267, 24K)

Try to have an actual argument. I believe in you!

Fuck you 583

Attached: Ichigo_Fighting.gif (500x264, 979K)

Try not repeating arguments that were already debunked

Attached: PoorRukia.jpg (772x641, 169K)

That's Hueco mundo. Also about 700 ch

But you didn't. You just said ">nu uh," which was ironic considering you were the one blatantly ignoring actual substance

All you've got is "Nu uh" and "cope" and "I don't understand, so I win" (my personal favorite out of the bunch btw, that was classy)

What the fuck is this?

Attached: Smile.jpg (275x350, 35K)

Attached: 45454454545.png (500x647, 153K)

>Ichiruki month

Hello, Sadichigo

To 6oo

Attached: D7GcV4QU8AAAGKB.jpg (680x482, 54K)

>what chapter it was Ichigo went to that deser place? He met a loli girl who could transform into a woman and there was a huge worm there

Oh yeah, I remember thatname I think. Do you remember what happened to best girl, the one who played soccer?

If I remember correctly it's an edit of when Ichigo was losing his powers (so spirit sight too) so it was likely the last time he was going to see Rukia, with one of the hallucinations from Fear Quincy that I think was inflicted on Byakuya.

But I'm kind of guessing on some of that