Araburu Kisetsu Maidens

So tell me Yea Forums, do you prefer long term relationship or one night stand?

Attached: 1565472752393.jpg (1920x3879, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ2ao1AQfW4
imgur.com/a/X2ORaCY
youtube.com/watch?v=dEQoLGVGCRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I prefer fucking whores, they know what they're there to do and I don't risk half of everything I own to fuck one.

I prefer watching anime and masturbating desu

Too soon.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.09_[2019.08.10_19.45.4 (1920x1080, 249K)

kek

Sugawara isn't even that pretty, she looks like she has the downs in a lot of scenes and the whole kuudere thing aint cute

Her skin tone ruins it for me. She looks anemic.

>and the whole kuudere thing aint cute
I usually hate kuuderes. I hate completely emotionless dolls like Rei or Yuki Nagato.
But in this case I like Sugawara. She might look lifeless, but she is actually very passionate.

The stitches from the last thread.

Attached: 1565470024048.jpg (1855x2027, 900K)

I wish I could draw so I could remove the fog entirely..

Could you please upload to a mega all the previous stitches? Please?

Amagi's blonde friend >>>> Prez

Attached: 1565375929987.jpg (1115x1600, 847K)

It's Scum's Wish all over again!

Attached: 1565382699583.png (2160x1080, 1005K)

Atleast the female teacher isn't a slut

I've just read Aki Sora and Uwakoi and any implication of a new love triangle gives me PTSD. By the way author of those 2 manga is a woman. And the author of Araburu is a woman too. And the author of Scum Wish mentioned by user above is a woman too.
Why do female writers love triangles, NTR and suffering so fucking much?

Scum wish has actual roasties and mansluts so I'm not watching it.

You're now imagining Milo-sensei sitting unnoticed and bored in a corner of the room in every series about cute girls you've ever seen.

Attached: milo living the dream.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

He's just want K-On needed.

its a pretty decent show if you like degeneracy

What a fucking power move. Casually telling her she went out with Izumi. Later showing her superior naked body to her.
Get fucked Kazusa.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.07_[2019.08.10_20.51.2 (1920x1080, 160K)

Unsurprisingly, the editor is a gigantic faggot.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.19_[2019.08.10_19.11.27].jp (1280x720, 166K)

kasuza deserves it for being a slow retard

Attached: i want to go home and drink milo.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ2ao1AQfW4

He's probably right. I mean, most anything written by a high schooler is trash and the most sexually experienced high schoolers probably aren't writers. The other girl's work flopped. "Erotica written by a high school girl" is at best a gimmick that gets tried every few years and then forgotten about because everyone who bought the work based on the smutty concept realized that it actually sucks and won't buy another until they forget that fact or another crop of suckers ages into the market.

Now, a talented high school girl penning lewd materials is an entirely different matter.

Shut the fuck up, Slutgawara.

Attached: 150415101136.jpg (450x330, 45K)

You're saying like it's a bad thing, homeboy

>likes guy for years and yet never makes a move or even tells him how she feels
she absolutely deserves it
i hope he rejects her

Damn Stacy is bold! I like that.

The title of the show is Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo Yo. Araburu could also be the japanese pronounciation of the english word arable. This would make the title of the show become Maidens of the Arable Season. This by itself doesn't make much sense, but you have to see if from the point of view of agriculture. Seasons and arable land are both recurring vocabulary in agricultural vernacular. What it ultimately suggests is that the maidens of the show (i.e., the female characters) are on their arable season, that is, the season in which you could plant your seeds upon them and watch it grow and prosper. That is because they are all sexually aroused as well as fertile, which is a throwback to the show's consistent fixation with not only sex but also sexual experiences.

Attached: 1565470720581.jpg (2240x1080, 865K)

I mean we knew that she would have no issue with this when she had to tell Kazusa her own fucking feelings regarding Izumi. Sugawara is a unicorn in these kinds of shows. Observant, blunt and uses critical thinking skills where your standard 2D moe blob is too busy sperging out over BOYS BOYS BOYS like the rest of the damn girls. If she takes Izumi it will be no ones fault but Kazusa's for being a passive bitch and thinking just because she cries that anything will go her way.

Weak bitches who don't go for what they want when they have the chance deserve to lose. Survival of the fucking fittest.

Why is her ass so fat?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.12.268.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

She lied about the mushrooms.

>mushrooms are healthy
>deep fry them in butter
Well at least she'll never catch a Japanese cold

What?

Attached: kaguya_question.jpg (348x342, 21K)

Cute chipmunk.

hoot hoot

Attached: shhh sensei is sleeping.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Stop shit talking Kazusa. She is a weird angel.

Attached: 1545101005492.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

she shouldn't get jealous if she isn't planing to go after the guy

She has a nice ass.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.54_[2019.08.10_19.21.57].jp (1280x720, 106K)

Christ, they all need to just fuck already.

I guess the delay on subs’ release is because this episode was so boring that even the translators couldn’t handle this shit at first.

Fanservice of President girl when?

>mfw im probably older than the teacher

Attached: 1564108064020.jpg (638x480, 32K)

Get yourself a milf then.

No, no, no, no. Fuck this. No.

>Sugawara isn't even that pretty
Yeah, I don't get it either. The story wants me to think she's drop-dead gorgeous or something, but as far as anime characters go she's average at best and she hardly even stands out in her own show.

Because they can't write compelling characters so they have to rely on cheap tricks and melodrama.

Attached: laughingsugawara2.gif (588x596, 657K)

Attached: smugsugawara.jpg (459x418, 98K)

Smugawara

>she's average at best

Fuck no, compared to the other cast she's clearly more on the ephemeral and beautiful side, with her white ash-like complexion and mannerisms.

Fuck yes!

Prez deserves it for not taking their relationship seriously.

FUCK YOU
Prez needs to take control and assert her dominance! That's HER MAN!

Amagi and his blonde friend have sex behind the Prez back lol

>President's "no fun allowed" past antics came back to bite her ass for new self

She's the best part of the show for me

Attached: araburu_kisetsu_01_01.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Her man getting stolen? That's the best part.

She's still to beta to admit publicy that she has a boyfriend

Is this a spoiler or your own fan fiction.
If this really happens I'll actually be heartbroken.

Don't worry, Amagi blonde friend is just a side dish chick.

She's cute.
Prez better watch out...

>her face when she's riding Izumi's train train

Sugawara is a goddess!

Why is this mushroom the only one getting the good fanart

Attached: EBi3BpIVAAAC21l.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

You're not making me feel any better

Well everyone in this show is getting the NTR treatment, whether you like it or not. It's called O Bitches in Heat for a reason, dude.

I can't believe they got away with this.

I just wanted at least one of the couples to have a cute pure love. They were so happy about mutual feeling last episode.

Amagi will have sex with that blonde & later hook up with Prez (she doesn't know)

A very happy end. What more can you ask for?

I hope this is just you're headcanon or you trying to be a bully.
I refuse to believe it.

>it's always blondes
What did Okada mean by this?

Being "ephemeral" doesn't make her character design attractive or beautiful. I don't even think her character design really works with this show's visual style. Everything is very low contrast and kind of washed out, which doesn't do her any favors. Her design has very low contrast in this style, with her hair being almost the same color as her skin in some scenes. The lack of color in her hair makes her look faded, unhealthy and worn down to me, plus there's something with her eyes which makes her seem tired all the time which only reinforces the impression. It doesn't fit a young and healthy high school girl. I don't think the short hair works in her favor either.

If I had seen an image of her without watching the show I seriously would have thought she's that one character with an incurable, degenerative disease who might keel over at any moment for some extra drama points. The impression her visual design makes seriously does not work with the 11/10 attractive high school girl she's supposed to be.

A blondie to her crush

Attached: 1490157478951.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

How would you talk pres into sex if you were her bf

Attached: 53823.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Believe what you want, Prez

Write down that I want to have sex with her for 50 pages.

It probably wouldn't take much. She's obsessed with sex.
I'd just pin her down and stare at her for a while and she'd practically flood the house.

>Sex is good. I'll use a condom, trust me, girl.
>Also, take off your glasses, you look like a nerd.

t. Amagi

God she's so cute

This gremlin is about to show me what's under her skirt. What should I expect and how should I react?

Attached: quality.png (647x605, 349K)

I bet Amagi is not a virgin anymore.
Just look at him and that girl, they probably already have sex.

Ignore her & walk away with a milf teacher.

What the fuck I with you guys and this cringe fanfic.
Amagi is a good boy.

Forcing her and choking her.
All women are bitches that love getting dominated.

t. Milo-sensei

The Virgin Prez vs The Blonde Stacy

I miss her nerdy look, now she looks too generic

Attached: 76128045_p0_master1200.jpg (781x1200, 259K)

Honest question: Does Amagi only like Prez because he thinks she's pretty?

He liked her before she became pretty so I suppose her personality was to his liking

I swear editors are the reason we have so much generic trash these days.

Prezzi-chan, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Pre-zzi-chan: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Pre. Zzi. Chan. She was Prez, plain Prez, in the morning, writing one thousand words in one pout. She was Prez-chan in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Prezzichan. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Prezzichan at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Prezzichan was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.

i think he imagined her face without glases and another hairstyle, which he saw a pretty girl

because who would want to be with a guy who no other girls gives a shit about? lol

nigga she´s like 15
is she gonna have trouble in her sex life later on?

0/10 your poem suck dick, my nigga.

Am I missing the joke, or do you really not recognise the opening to Lolita?

go bacl to lit Humbert

I can't believe Amagi had sex with another girl behind Prez back! So much for the pure relationship, man.

>N-NOOOO!!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS!!! AMAGI IS A GOOD BOY!!!!
>KAZUSA IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LOSER HERE, NOT ME!!!!

Attached: 1562995326076.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

God, I love flustered prez so much

>black thong
sensei confirmed for good taste

one long night

fucking spoiler man

all those anons who said she was worst girl in the first episode are so fucking stupid

They can't handle a real woman.

she hasnt dony anything wrong, in fact like she said she should be the one getting angry at kazusa. I used to really like kazusa but the last couple of episodes are making me reconsider how much I like her

Bravo, Okada.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.53_[2019.08.11_17.03.41 (1280x720, 173K)

>stupid boobs
Heh

Her boobs are perfectly fine and she has a delicious ass, I don't understand why she's so upset at boobs.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.08_[2019.08.10_19.19.15].jp (1280x720, 121K)

Speaking about boobs the other girl has nice boobs too.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.25_[2019.08.10_19.19.54].jp (1280x720, 110K)

post it fag

She's projecting her frustrations and feelings of inadequacy onto her boobs. Very sad, but at least the eyebrows and hairstyle are spared from the introspective assault.

Big fat balls of cancer.

How can Hongo even compete?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 06 [720p][14-50-09].jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Blackmail.

Is there anything that shouldn't be banned?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [720p].mkv - 0002.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

The power of ass is strong on this one

What an awkward 100% unsexy teenager.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

picked the fuck up

It took me a while to realise Pres was the one who complained for those events

Literal perfection.

BRAVO OKADA

Are all the main cast still maidens or what?

Same. A lot of the girls are starting to shine as well. The orange girl needs to get some development for her. She seems just like a fodder character so far.

Is she wearing a thong?

>How would you talk pres into sex if you were her bf
"So, hey, wanna do it?"
"You do, dontcha?

Laugh at her immature body.

Attached: lol.jpg (953x1548, 226K)

So embarrassingly childish.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [720p].mkv - 0008.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Don't be rude to my weird girlfriend, she had a sheltered upbringing.

Don't mind me, just posting the superior Kazusa.

Attached: 167383454.png (1280x720, 987K)

t. Izumi

>not only sex but also sexual experiences
10/10

Wendy is my favorite character so far. Still dont know what is her name though.

Also, I wish she doesn't end up with that creepy manlet twink.

THICC

I think she's the prettiest of the bunch.

Write down my future aspirations for filling her womb full of my seed and having dozens of children together and we'll eventually grow old together but with no less love then what we have in the present.

Attached: 1.jpg (1070x1600, 384K)

Are you Japanese?

I can't work out Gyaru-chan's endgame. She seems to be too nice to Prez compared to the rest of her mates, what's going on?

Either:
>lez 4 her
>want amagi for herself, and eventually cucking her
>someone to help her out of the gyaru and set her future straight while still in high school

Eh. Prez sub-plot is basically Kimi ni Todoke with edgier Sadako.

The gyaru got pregnant and expelled from school.

> and I don't risk half of everything I own to fuck one.

Half of nothing is still nothing, user.

She's a typical comedy relief character.

Attached: licking.webm (1280x720, 44K)

I hope the blu-rays do away with the steam censor.

Izumi is actually quite cute guy ngl
>t.fag

Attached: cover2.jpg (800x450, 30K)

Previous episode was better.

This, she hasn't done anything to deserve her dating her childhood friend, if anything she feels entitled.

Okada is truly the Shakespeare of our generation.

Please tell me she wins bros...

Attached: 1564957465059.jpg (2160x1697, 1.04M)

She looks like a vampire.

Nah. Milo deserve better.
Thick sensei is the shit.

She's going to have sex.

>the disgust in Milo-sensei's face

I'm glad the artist took great pains to portray the dynamic correctly

Attached: Erai-raws Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 04 720p.mkv_snapshot_07.50_2019.07.27_14.59.47.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

I don't have a Mega account, so I uploaded them to Imgur.
>>imgur.com/a/X2ORaCY
You can use the "Download Post" option to download all the images in one .rar file.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.26_[2019.08.02_19.51.3 (1912x2067, 872K)

what's with the rough skin thing? is it an asian thing? fairly sure kids have better skin than adults

It's just Okada being jealous and trying to push the idea that old lonely women like her are better than young girls.

It's a metaphor

Either would be nice

Attached: cap_[HorribleSubs] Comic Girls - 06 [720p]_00:00:48_01.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>sex with this... thing

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0006.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

when did she get so old? she's over 40 already

for what

>painted toes

Attached: 1547597789103.webm (332x322, 59K)

>for what
For how he perceives high school girls

In reality? None, 3dpd are shit. For hot anime/game characters? One night stands, no drama that way. For my ugly alien husbando? Long term.

>50 pages of HAVE SEX

This is my fetish.

shoebill a cute!

I don’t like the washed out color palette for this. It doesn’t feel right for a sex comedy.

I thought of acne or oily skin some teens get. No idea what he means by dry.

To the Japanese she's pretty because physically she resembles more of a foreign complexion: pale skin, light hair, blue eyes, fairly good proportionate body.

>using translated titles

Going by recent chapters it's more likely she'd be blushing from ear to ear and spewing spaghetti as she doesn't actually understand how penis in vagina actions actually work

To write women well, think of a man, and take away all reason and responsibility

She's a dumb dumb virgin trying to act like a slut.
It's cute

user go take a look at Archive of Our Own and tell me you would pay for that shit

t. Izumi "Train Train" Norimoto

Yeah, I'd love to hug him and let him grab my ass

Based

You wanna get on bottom? You know that's the point you want to be.

Attached: raczka.gif (80x166, 161K)

Sugawara please

This. I hate this trait and so many people have it. They complain about something but don't do anything about it even though they could. You are allowed to complain if you tried and cannot help it or you don't do anything but then shut up, doing both shows they are terrible and annoying people who love to be the victim. Blonde is right, that faggot should take her instead.

Because artists have the better taste.

Kazusa as cuckqueen watching Slutgawara getting fucked by Izumi when?

So spoil me, do the hinted relationships end up being nothing again like in all manga? It seems like Prez was cucked at some point, there is no other lesbian in the show so Momoko is doomed as well and Hongou won't get sensei either so does anything even happen?
I bet the only shit that might work at the end is Kazusa/Izumi for her feeling the most like a main protag and I don't care about that one to be honest.

I doubt it'll work out.

Attached: 422cf43af20bbfef6f89661bbe244a53IMG_650.jpg (1115x1600, 464K)

It was a different time

Have sex

A fucking goddess.

Noice

Chaika?

>Sugawara is a unicorn in these kinds of shows. Observant, blunt and uses critical thinking skills where your standard 2D moe blob is too busy sperging out over BOYS BOYS BOYS like the rest of the damn girls
What?? slutgawara she only knows " sex sex sex" or muh I want kazusa's boyfriend and she has the worst and horrible personality
>If she takes Izumi it will be no ones fault but Kazusa's for being a passive bitch and thinking just because she cries that anything will go her way
I hope something similar comes to your ass and your best friend will steal your boyfriend/girlfriend

Or maybe you understand her. and your are OK with her slutty acts because you do the same in your life

>kazusa's boyfriend
Izumi is kasusas childhood friend
she isn't entitled to anything since she never made a move despite living next to the guy for years

Surprised that this series didn't go for the degenerate route aka have adult teacher and underage student date.

I would stay on Childhood side if she wasn't such a loser
>Waaaaaaaaah Izumi doesn't like me! *cry and running for the 101 time*

ESL please

>she never made a move despite living next to the guy for years
Why would she? I don't know if you realized, but Kazusa is not very in touch with her feelings. That doesn't mean she deserves to be NTR'd.

>Still nobody slap this bitchgawara.
Kazusa your are my last hope

What are you, 5?

>That doesn't mean she deserves to be NTR'd.
of course she does

I hope somebody slap your spic ass.

How rude.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.02.033.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>That doesn't mean she deserves to be NTR'd.
In real life if you like someone and do not act on it, you have no one to blame but yourself if they happen to get into a relationship with someone else. You can call it whatever meme word you want, it doesn't make it any less your fault for not acting when you had the chance.

Kazusa kinda remind me of myself in the past
>like this girl back in highschool
>too scared to confess to her
>she hook up with another guy

Ah the memories....

I hope you didn't feel like you were entitled to him just because you liked him

>you liked him
What? I'm a dude, and I like a chick.
But that's all in the past anyway.
>entitled
Nah man.

I really hope we get a Fatalpulse doujin out of this series.

Not enough thots

I can imagine everyone having sex except of Niina as this is her psychological torture for being too beatiful, 'es ii batsu' for everyone but her.

I'm not suggesting otherwise. But many people here seem to have no sympathy for her and I can't tell if they're joking or legitimately misinterpreting the character. They're judging her for not acting like a fully emotionally developed adult.

>They're judging her for not acting like a fully emotionally developed adult.
/thread

She acts like she's 5. Can't feel sorry for her loser ass.

Well yeah have you seen her parents? She's clearly been brought up quite protected.

>tfw you are a faggot and you self-insert as slutgawara
I love this show so much guys.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Well this is anime anyway. Girls like Kazusa doesn't exist in this modern age. Her classmates like the redhead and the gals are pretty realistic though.

>They're judging her for not acting like a fully emotionally developed adult.
This is Yea Forums. People are judging her because Sugawara is hotter and therefore deserves Izumi. It's that simple.

>Sugawara is hotter
Very unfortunate taste. Imagine not liking bowlheads with eyebrows. Especially with brown hair, the objectively best colour for the combination.

Attached: Lavie_Head_2.png (1001x574, 234K)

Imagine fucking up your post to ask this question. Fucking embarrasing, user.

Attached: 1563805120414.png (834x818, 390K)

I-it was a mistake! My head ain't right in this shitty hot weather.

what does it feel like to cum inside a girl bros?

Are you crazy? I always cum outside so....

DESU bros, I rather get the girl I don't remember, the undeveloped one of the bunch, to be a lesbo than put up with that gross guy.
Or at least end her up with a hot chad that she deserves.

same as cumming inside a boy

Dude, I wouldn't even want to try that...

It would be nice if this anime explained this feeling using mushroomhead and sensei.

So is that thread just 500 posts complaining that the subs are a day and a half late?

boys aren't as soft as girls i don't think, even if they use a lot of treatments, at least from my experience

They have an answer to everything, in this case it's called debts

Plot twist: That bandaid has my name on it.

Thanks user

Pretty much, yeah.

Anybody got raws of the newest chapter?

I want to comb Sugawara's hair.

What would the Araburus do in this situation?

Attached: 028[1].jpg (1000x800, 336K)

Fat loli ass, good for plowing from behind.

I really like this part in the ED where their faces show up in time with the music. I'm a simple man.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.04_[2019.08.11_21.14.56 (1280x720, 72K)

How can Kazusa even compete!?

Based and stacypilled.

Would Hongou have a chance is she had Niina-tier outlooks?

I dunno why I'm enjoying this show so much but I am desu. I hope the full-on autism of Kazusa and the glasses chick starts toning down a bit soon. There's social anxiety autism and then there's just cringe watching glasses chick treat the guy who likes her so shitty.

I'm enjoying Kazusa getting BTFO by Sugawara, though. It's got me genuinely interested to see what happens with them fucking around with train cuck.

Maybe.

thats hot

Attached: 1565533923246.jpg (464x326, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dEQoLGVGCRQ

C U C K
U
C
K

Attached: gbj.png (464x326, 306K)

Wind Waker is Prez, Legend is Kazusa, Twilight Princess is Hongou, I can imagine Blonde as both, Skyward if she is roleplaying again as well as Ocarina. Link to the Past doesn't really fit anyone I think.

Kek

Okaaada

>"how does one grow a fat butt, the kind sensei and rappers like?"

By eating lots of mushrooms.