Am i the only one that hates this guy?

Am i the only one that hates this guy?

Attached: main-qimg-f7cf4ba3c9519418910a2ee80406b633 spike.png (500x333, 76K)

yeah pretty much

Is he a jew?

nah, he's a fucking moron, almost on Kamina levels of braindamaged buffoon.
When he destroyed that dudes antique TV/Video equipment I fucking lost it. What an asshole.

Attached: 1542532857663.jpg (1448x1080, 250K)

He'd literally kill you all and fuck your wife. Watch your mouths

Maybe

I don't hate him, but upon rewatch realised he's a pretty big asshole.

Vicious didn't like him.

But Vicious was a dick.

Boring self-insert character

>spiegel is an ashkenazi jewish name
>curvy fluffy hair
>one of the few characters who has a nose
>constantly looking for money

Yeah, he's a really good character. On the surface he seems like a cool, cocky and collected type but in actuality he has a lot of emotional hangups and he's incompetent in a lot of ways. He's very "human" in that sense, trying to fake a cool personality to hide his inadequacies.

that just makes him a jackass, not human.

Brainlet

Lo-fi beats to study/relax to.

Well done, a lot of people are inherently flawed and kind of jackasses

Fucking zoomers.

Well, yeah. What else are you gonna do with them?

>On the surface he seems like a cool
Why do retards say this like it's impressive. He has about as deep a characterization as Jotaro from part 3

When your life is so boring and pathetic you have to start a thread like this on a beloved anime character. Christ slit your wrists and do us a favor.

It's like you constantly spammed the 10 second forwards button when viewing Cowboy Bebop and then you bitched about idealized characters made up in your schizo brain. You haven't watched the same show as I did, period.

Bibap is the best protagonist out there. Cool, charismatic, handsome, smart and chill. He's basically a better version of Gintoki. Too bad he had to die at the end. The true hero with the most beautiful character arc ever written.

Attached: .jpg (692x516, 120K)

yes and the only reason you could hate him is if you have an iv of soilent going into you all day to sustain you

I think his brain checks out whenever there isn't explosions or gunfire.

This. Faye should have been the protagonist

His gun is also a Israeli made gun