Danmachi

Where do i sign up?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h43m43s238.png (1280x1388, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnDQP5AHGAE
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
mangadex.org/chapter/686563/1
youtu.be/2341P8oPvcw?t=2806
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=20673
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want her to snap my spine like a slim jim.

For me, it's the flat chest.

For me, it's the muscle girl.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.41_[2019.08.09_20.28.07].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

might as well fuck a dude

A race of tanned genki tomboy semen demons? I don't even need pants.

Wrong.

Why are all the women in this universe so strong?

Amazons dude, a patrician group of fine ladies indeed.

Dude:
>Doesn't sound like a woman
>Doesn't smell like a woman
>Doesn't look like a woman
>Doesn't have female peepee
>Possibly has bigger peepee than you

But hey, they have a flat chest so it's the same as a woman right? That's not even considering moobed dudes.

Bump, I love muscle girls.

Can't they all just gangrape me until my brain dissolves into cum and all I can do is ahegao double peace sign?

>parallax so subtle it's pointless
>still makes it impossible to do a stitch

God dammit.

That's not allowed.
Lili said so!

>Hestia-sama I found this note in a box that said it belonged to you and that no one else should touch it. It says you're in a bunch of debt
Wait to blow it onsen girl. All those delicious brown girls gone because you couldn't wait 5 minutes. I don't how shit works in the east but where I come from we talk about debt in private not in public for the whole world to know.

It's more shamefur to recruit people by deceiving them about your financial situation than to talk about debts.

ONEGAI MUSCLE

FUCKING SIT ON ME YOU WHORES AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1548110957813.png (472x472, 152K)

serious question, what is arousing about being sat on?

They have their main holy powers sealed, but they still have their "Power of Reverance." Meaning they can force "children" to pay repect to them. It's what Hestia used to force Mord and his gang along with Bell and his friends to stop fighting each other.

They're in a position of power, you get the feel of their thighs/butt/puffy vulva on your face, you get a great low angle view of them.

and then she farts

Attached: DanmachiS2_5_1.webm (960x540, 254K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-17h30m50s458.png (1280x720, 699K)

Attached: DanmachiS2_5_2.webm (960x540, 289K)

Amazon are not human. But it's the race who look like human the most.

They can only give birth to full 100% amazon girls, even if they breed with human/elves/dwarf/pallum/furry.

Also, they are very aggressive, and once they find a strong male, they will do all they can to kidnap him, milk him dry and release a walking corpse back to his village.
So they can add strong trait to their gene pool.

Why is every anime going for buff girls these days? [/spoiler]I love it, please keep it up Japan.[/spoiler]

for me its this qt

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.25_[2019.08.10_16.44.57].jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Their gear look pretty cheap compared to high level amazons

Attached: Tione_and_Tiona_Anime[1].png (1000x563, 558K)

>vlc
>that garbage stitch

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Week Friends - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.39_[2014.06.01_18.06.30].jpg (1280x720, 41K)

So what happens to those two?

Or even compared to second tier amazon

Attached: Aisha_Anime_Art.jpg (394x1107, 106K)

They became part of Miach familia

>that garbage stitch

Why shit?

>Bell listening to her her makes a big impression
>leaves with the rest when Hestia debt is discovered
oh come on

Hestia? More like Debtia!
hahaha, geddit?

Attached: 5c0.jpg (680x383, 27K)

Imagine all these girls stepping all over you with their bare feet.

There are anons who don't want to be sat on?

this

Attached: 1547582220622.png (1440x810, 1.66M)

they all have that confident, smug femdom face

I can't wait to break in all these whores.
Signed Taur O. Min

They join Micah's familia.

I had a dream like this once.

The background girls pan at a different rate to the foreground. It's impossible to stitch without massive amounts of redrawing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [1080p].mkv - 00000_stitch.png (1907x2031, 3.76M)

Even Carlos is shaking his head at that one.

Unf.

you are now noticing that the stitch fuckup has left her with a freakishly short torso and a double elbow

Sorry

holy fuck

Thank you for your service.
Also, elbow.

Well it's that or ignoring the background and stitching the foreground.

Attached: DanmachiS2_5_3.jpg (869x1431, 557K)

Is this heaven?

Oh my god

Attached: 1446128602808.gif (300x167, 894K)

No, this is hell you're stuck in. You're never going to reach that amazon heaven.

/fit/ amazons are love.
/fit/ amazons are life.
Living life without a /fit/ amazon that can snap your spine with her leg lock lacks any true meaning and purpose.

/tg/ cursed me with this knowledge and now I live an empty life, devoid of goal.

Attached: 706B3C83-F1E1-48E6-A33B-14B1E6BC8DEE.png (673x525, 36K)

Become an amazon yourself.

Attached: 58780903_p0.png (868x1227, 1.4M)

she wanted pants but she also REALLY wanted to be a slut, cool compromise

Fucking murder me.

How is /tg/ involved in this?

She's literally a whore.

doujin when..?

Attached: _hdcicxk3q4ox.jpg (1397x1043, 266K)

Why are they all slightly angled?

feels kinda weird how quickly they went over the others leaving their old familias and joining hestia's (apart from lili). mikoto didn't even get a scene explicitly mentioning it unless I am suffering from amnesia right now.
and heph gave away her most loved child.

"Heph" is a cuck.

It's the newest dance called the Amazon Lean.

She knows he still wants his iron rod in her forge so she's ok with him leaving for a bit.

Can't wait for Aisha next week.

Attached: Aisha belka.jpg (982x875, 76K)

Lili - obvious
Mikoto felt guilty for what they did previously and just want to pay her debt
Welf, well, I guess that he 1) didn't had real friends in his original familia so whateva, no hard feelings 2) he really thinks of Bell as his bro and want to help him best he can 3) since Hestia and Heph are close firnds anyway, he can come back anyway

>he still wants his iron rod in her forge

Attached: 1513868659960.gif (500x500, 142K)

>Aisha belka
youtube.com/watch?v=KnDQP5AHGAE

Pleb.

>"Don't worry about the debt, Hestia-sama. Money isn't the reason why we want to join the familia."

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-21h15m07s298.png (1280x720, 724K)

>belka

Attached: belka.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

Digital anime was a mistake.

Amazons are a semi-common thread subject on /tg/.
A year ago I stumbled into one of those threads and realized that I live a life without a /fit/ choco amazon that can pulverize my pelvis, thus I live an empty life without true meaning.

Attached: D8A821EF-AD89-4497-B819-EE557610BD91.jpg (1020x1447, 433K)

Attached: file.gif (500x278, 973K)

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

Attached: 1518367301092.jpg (2048x1152, 318K)

This hentai, those elves really are patrician taste, especially the dark elves

Dark elves are a blessing.

Attached: d9cd19a20cdad28847101f41be0374a8.jpg (546x960, 47K)

That would earn her an automatic disqualification.

So I guess Welf has the HOTS for Heph.

Attached: More Carlos.jpg (497x364, 100K)

For me, it’s Lili

does it get worth wawtching? I tried S2 and it just seems like generic isekai-type harem building underdog trash

are you a god? They have the same sense of humor.

They gave Welf the name of "Ignis (=fire), the Everburning". Because he confessed to Hephaistos with a red blushing face.

why does that squirrel have titties?

No, because it's impossible to rape the willing.

Not willingly right? Didn’t Daphne dragged her out? Or was that LN only?

Better fuck a dude. Same kind of curves.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Machio and Hibiki guest-star in Danmachi as the first Amazon and her mate

Just because you have wide, childbearing hips, doesn't mean all dudes have curves like that.

>Bare footed barbarians
Ew

Given that all barbarians in the danmaci world are men, yeah disgusting.

so they never give birth to sons?

Why's this episode so lewd?

Attached: 1565435169895.jpg (633x525, 95K)

Exactly. It'll always be a brown amazon that'll be born.

God look at that long haired girl. She's pretending to hate it despite loving it.

you like women with masculine features. you're gay in denial

I'm guessing they more uncommon and if they are around the females are probably dominant anyway

Hestia Bestia Breastia

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.35_[2019.08.10_17.14.48].jpg (909x1421, 250K)

Son I've never denied liking men. I simply prefer men and flat women for different things.

>expecting the war game to be a long drawn out multi-episode event
>its over in 1 ep
wut

Attached: chrome_CIZ20cuJQp.jpg (1394x1228, 174K)

>and heph gave away her most loved child
What could she do if her most loved child asked to leave? She couldn't force him to stay, precisely because she loved him.

I hate drawn-out battles when it's already clear who is going to win, they're a waste of time unless the animation and action are truly excellent for the whole thing, which usually doesn't happen. I'm glad they didn't give it more time than it needed.

death by snu snu is the Patrician man's death

Please read the LN, or at least previous Danmachi threads as the reason for this had been explained many, MANY times.

I am prepared.

Attached: 1462479402117.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Shut the fuck up the 15 minutes argument doesnt hold because hyacinthus fight was rushed, rushed as FUCK.

The guy is right though. The entire battle took oly 15 minutes and Bell did take down Hyac down pretty quickly. The only thing that made seem a little longer in the LN was all the internal monolouge.

Far right is mine and yes goblin cock will make them birth pure male children.

Attached: gobbed.png (759x323, 279K)

The fight was quick but not quite this quick, they failed to adapt hyacinthus fear, which is why it was a shit adaptation.
It didnt need to be much longer, maybe one minute would already be enough.

I don't really care enough to the point of needing a gay explanation. Just assumed it was going to be a lot longer but they just had him train for like 2 minutes with some dumb quote and then they whooped their asses. If they have to move on with the story that's fine.

Attached: chrome_mSxge7BGNw.jpg (2560x1440, 282K)

He spent one week training, but they literally didnt even show a scene of the training.

>It'll always be a brown amazon that'll be born
>always

Attached: Gob.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Where exactly in the main time line does the latest SO take place?

hote

Before Juggernaut I think

>No stitch of Mikoto holding the debt paper with her massive tits spilling out of her garb
This world is bleak.

>Bell will never just Hulk-throw Hestia into a room and slam her into drooling, twitching retard
Anime is just a fat fucking cocktease and I hate it.

Attached: 050003101365544hy.gif (500x250, 482K)

Attached: Super Model 4 Dinner.gif (569x320, 591K)

Attached: 1486005700245.gif (300x162, 289K)

>streaming

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.28_[2019.07.27_18.12.46].jpg (1920x1080, 978K)

>ITT: Patricians

>tfw started reading the lns and literally cant play games or study because of how much hyped i am
fuck

Not enough best girl ITT

Attached: Ryu15.jpg (746x1000, 118K)

Linkle?

Do they join the family or did they run away just like everyone else?

is this zelda

You're right, we need more LEFIYA CRANEL.

Oh hey new SO manga chapter is out.
mangadex.org/chapter/686563/1

RYUU CRANEL

Attached: Ryu19.jpg (1625x2210, 296K)

>really like the elf
>bell hardly cares for her
>she hardly gets art
>she's only a minor side character
Tell me LNlads, is there hope

Read vols 13/14.

Which elf? Because Ryuu is basically the frontrunner for endgame heroine, followed by Lefiya.

Based Loki.

Attached: file.png (234x307, 57K)

Ryuu will win

Attached: Ryu16.jpg (2047x3616, 664K)

It's those guys people call faggots.
Don't talk to them. I hear it's contagious.

Riveria will win the mommybowl

Attached: RiveriaBell.png (700x894, 681K)

Attached: Ryu3.jpg (627x900, 313K)

So its not gonna be ais? Ryuu in LN is like a second protagonist?

Aiz will appear in Vol 16 and 17

As Bell continually chases after Ais, her air of invincible unobtainability continues to wane. At this stage Bell is still focused on her, but you can see the cracks beginning to appear. Meanwhile, his life-or-death trials with Ryuu have without doubt brought them very close together, and have finally forced Ryuu to confront her feelings towards him. Nothing is certain at this point, obviously, but it's becoming more and more obvious that an Ais ending is somewhat unlikely.

Attached: Ryu7.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Reminder that Liaris Freese isn't locked to Aiz. As long as Bell aspires to be a hero he'll always have that 500% experience boost.

From what you say, sounds like the writer will pull a hestia ending. I can't bring myself to believe nip writers will ever bring characters together based on what developments they go through together

Ais losing it and beating the list out of bell literally didn’t help either.

>you will never see The Adventures of Riveria Mama and her extraordinary daughter Aiz animated
It hurts.

Hestia ending is by far the least likely.

Does riveria even interact with bell enough to justify this ship?

Hestia should've explained that it was a 0% interest debt that Hephaestus didn't really care about as long as Hestia steadily kept working to pay for it.

>aiz will lose
>the heroine who has 14 volumes of a spinoff dedicated to her will lose
Yea Forums everyone, this is just drama pre reconciliation, she will win.

Hestia ending is unlikely simply due to the nature of god/mortal relationships. They are somewhat tragic overall owing to the sheer difference in lifespan, and thus such a relationship seems like it would require far more focus during the course of the story to make us really feel for the characters involved. As is, Hestia's nature as the "absolute virgin" god seems to preclude any serious relationships. There are several more reasonable and likely choices for Bell, and the front-runner is entirely up to your interpretation of recent events in the LN.

Attached: Ryu17.jpg (600x750, 43K)

I feel like Aiz is the light novel writer's self insert.

Not really. I just love Riveria.

Attached: Riveria3.png (1024x1024, 227K)

Me.
It actually makes me sad coming to this realization because i really wish ryuu would win, this is so sad.
But then again i can dig a aiz ending as well, they both are the only ones deserving of the bellbowl(and haruhime but lets face it, its impossible).
There is someone else tough that i think deserves the bellbowl more.

Attached: Death.jpg (850x565, 71K)

I wish I was Japanese so I could be a LN writer..

Attached: 4'11.gif (250x250, 1.07M)

ONEGAI MUSCLE

I understand the interpretation, but I wouldn't call it so concrete. Ais is a much more complicated character than is shown in the anime up to this point, and can reasonably be seen as a secondary "main" character in the series. She is absolutely important in the primary Bell storyline, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she's going to wind up serving the role of "heroine" to Bell's "hero". There's plenty of development left to go, and I find it somewhat unlikely that Ais will end as the fantasy princess that Bell imagined her to be.

Attached: HestiaBell2.jpg (550x889, 133K)

The fact that she is not the fantasy princess that bell imagined makes me believe even more that she will win.
Bell is after all a Hero, its only expected that he ends up with another hero.

SAIDO CHESTO!

Ais isn't a hero, if anything she's an anti-hero, which dovetails with what user said. Ais isn't cool, calm or collected the way Bell sees her.
As the series goes on Ais starts to fill more of the rival role than she does heroine, and her and Bell end up in direct conflict fairly often.

Most fail horribly and live a life of destitution, but hey, if that sounds great to you, go right ahead.

I meant the greek concept of hero.

Ais is a berserker revenger.

wait what

No but I want her to bully him about how her god must love her more than his does because her weapon costs more.

Ais didn't take it well when she saw Bell being a monster girl's hero instead of hers.

Hestia wishes she could be that fucking possessive

I'm not entirely sure that her weapon costs more than the Hestia Knife.

Attached: Hestia4.jpg (850x1202, 127K)

340,000,000 (plus the price of the Magic Treasure Stones). Keep it mind, it was also made by the nation that hates Riveria for being so special that mommy Loki lets her have NINE spells.

Also those stones break and need to be replaced regularly. She broke four on the first SO expedition that ended at the 51st floor.

Even if that were the case, the cost of the Hestia Knife was incurred when Bell was still level 1, before he had really proved himself worthy of it. Giving an already monstrously powerful mage a monstrously expensive staff is something else entirely.

Attached: Riverialoli.jpg (960x960, 157K)

It still boggles my mind how fucking strong Riveria really is.

Elves are OP, and Riveria is just an OP elf.

Attached: Riveria4.png (1624x912, 2.4M)

This art really makes me think of the fukoudaaaaaaa LN

I'm surprised she hasn't accidentally summoned jughead when she blows up half the floor.

>jughead
what?

Juggernaut.

Dungeon antivirus

Can the dungeon give birth to other juggernauts?

We already know it's shown up at least once before Bell and Ryuu killed the current one, when it killed Ryuu's familia.

>The background girls pan at a different rate to the foreground

That's because it is created as 3DCG animation but output in 2D format. The camera moves along an arc, so you get that type of pan that makes stitching from segments impossible. You end up getting as many large subsections as possible and have to redraw the missing pixels after gradient shrinking body pieces along the direction of the pan the various pieces of that background character in order to match them up and stitch them in to rebuild that one background char.

- Only appears if you nuke an entire dungeon floor.
- Can't appear above floor 20 cuz guild god is dungeon daddy

Anons, do I catch up to the LNs first and then read the Ains spinoff or do it in a different manner?

Can it leave the dungeon

>Can't appear above floor 20 cuz guild god is dungeon daddy
Do you mean literally above or a floor number higher than 20? Since last time it showed up at 27.

In the LN the situation it appeared in may have allowed it to leave the dungeon, but under normal circumstances it'll just kill everything on the floor it spawns at including monsters and then despawn.
It can't appear above the early floors because the guild god's prayers keeps the dungeon in check. In Volume 1 its also explained that guild god is the only reason monsters can't escape out of the dungeons first floor and swarm Orario(under normal conditions of course)

What's worse is they left because of the debt then immediately joined another familia with a huge debt.

It's not supposed to leave the floor and when it does the dungeon gets pissed off and respawns a floor boss before schedule.

>single digite million debt vs 200 million debt
>also creators of double potion which is very lucrative
>bell wargame victory made their business go skyhigh

That chapter was the best. I hope the eventual animation does it justice.

Julian??? Is that you?

youtu.be/2341P8oPvcw?t=2806

I recommend watching all 3 parts on youtube, it adapts ryus book.

There was an event in the game Memoria Freese that had Lefiya, Ryuu and the Banshee speculating that Bell and Riveria might be together. And another part where Bell and Riveria actually talk and are about to dungeon dive as a pair because Lefiya was too late and he compliments her a bunch

this lad

Juggernaut can't but a Dragon can spawn on 13/14 according to the latest translated Sword Oratoria

Attached: Oim da juggernaut bitch.jpg (664x971, 226K)

Isn't that dragon the one Bell oneshot when he developed argonaut?

I don't know about whether there is more of this. But at least Ryu was popular

Attached: 1521581132033.jpg (752x597, 225K)

Nice.

Attached: danmachi kali.png (728x1032, 780K)

This is the infant dragon.

No, that was a baby dragon, the one that spawns can fly and breath fire on the whole floor with one blast I think. It was Ais's level 1 feat beating it though so it's not as insanely OP as Juggernaut.

>Ryuu going nuclear
>that staredown with Juggernaut
>Bell and Ryu being absolutely hero fags that tries to one up each other in who would save who
This series really needs more dungeon horror survival arcs

Attached: DanMachi_Volume_14_400.jpg (1434x2048, 364K)

could aiz have soloed the jugg?

Ironically even though her speed + unbreakable weapon are a great match against it she would probably get dicked over by the magic reflection.

Posting best vegetable

Attached: aiz stomach.png (472x702, 227K)

>eventually the final pile managed to hit Bell in the stomach
>causing him to cough up blood and blood to pour out of his stomach
>before it got worse he cauterized his stomach with Firebolt
What a fucking madlad. Is there anything better than Bell being pushed to his limits?

Attached: 1555019248021.jpg (1920x1080, 777K)

aiz should fucking off herself

Doesn't she mostly use her magic to just move faster? I feel like actually attacking with it is something she mostly saves for when she gets desperate

I want to ravish this radish

I want her to pop my head like a japanese watermelon

But user she bought desperate years ago.

She literally can't be with anyone except Bell.
There is no one strong enough for her with a matching personality.
She doesn't like weaker dudes and has rejected thousands of them.
Once Bell hits Level 5 or 6 Aiz is going to be stuck in an ahegao trace thirsting for Bell dick to suck off any leftover excellia.

She doesn't really seem to have any hangups with weaker dudes, that's just Bete being pissy. She mostly just doesn't really give a shit about romance, but she's shown signs of liking Bell almost as long as Bell has liked her only there's obviously nothing as drastic as making up a skill

She only ever got interested on bell because his quick growth made her pussy wet

>almost died eight times in the fight against juggernaut
man, Juggernaut was a beast.

Nah, she got interested in him because she had a bunny once and that she like how pure Bell was.She's quite possessive.

>Ryuu's feelings influenced won over logic once again
>causing her to immediately flee the area while princess carrying the unconscious Bell.
>ywn be princess carried by an adorable and emotionally confused elf
There's no point in living any longer.

Attached: 1557583730317.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

>ywn be squeezed by these elfthighs

Attached: Ryu4.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

this has me wondering how the life of a male amazon would be.

Hasn't Bell princess carried four girls by now? It's about time he got a turn.

what's with Bell and being knocked out and being given a lap pillow

Doesn't she have unlimited mana? sure doesn't seem like it or the author is just a hack.
Please save us editor.

Lil lili? More like lil cock sleeve

No? And what does that have to do with my shitty pun.

Picked the fuck up

>S1 had a lot of dungeons and then slice of life things that then surprised a lot with the minotaur fight
So since the fight with the guy who bodied Bell sucks. Which fight do yo think that might be better?

FUCK
MACHIO

In real life, Bell would´ve been everyones bitch and his goddess would´ve cucked him so many times

Please don't fuck the amazon beatdown

Attached: DanMachi_Volume_7_464.jpg (829x1200, 497K)

It's gonna be just as hype as the apollo war game.

Imagine taking an argofaust straight to your pulsing womb

It wasnt argonauted, if it was no way in hell she'd survive.

>impossible to do a stitch
>It's impossible to stitch without massive amounts of redrawing.
No, not really.
Hint: if you do 2 stitches, one for foreground ignoring background distortion and one for background and then combine (cutting out foreground char and pasting it over background stitch) you don't have to redraw much.
I did have to add some extra sky though because the 3rd layer (fence+greenery+sky) was scrolling slowest and there was a chunk of sky missing at the top.

Shit, forgot the hair
brb

when is vol14 going to drop?

Roughly 2 and a half months from now.

Attached: try2.jpg (1920x2158, 678K)

Lefiya answer was great.

Attached: screenshots - Lefiya hardcore.jpg (1200x688, 192K)

isnt vol 14 already out in Japan? Why isnt there any fan translations or anything?

Yep, i find it really strange since far less famous LNs do get fantranslations.

>Mahouka dead as fuck
>Official TL omits honorifics when they're half the wordcount
Who knows.

>Why isnt there any fan translations or anything?
The first translator who did vol-5 dropped it the moment Yenpress got the rights rather early.

what would the sex be like

was it moralfaggery or legal fears?

the more I watch the more I end up cheering for freya. what's wrong with me?

>hype as fuck to read juggernaut
>its not even translated yet

Copyright hammer. Translator finished vol1-5 dropped it since they were copyrighting hammer him

>October 29 untl vol 14
fucking hell. the last parts of vol 13 was GAR as fuck

I bet i could start digging into japanese and learn enough to read the ln before it gets translated.

Probably.
Though in estimate, Danmachi is luckily one of the LN that got picked up early so it is only two volume behinds. Latest is Vol 15

Why ninja girl was so dumb? She could wait and say about the debt after recruitment ends. With a large familia, it would be much easier to repay the debt.

Such a shame we dont have a dedicated fantranslator who lives in a shithole so he cant even get ceaseanddesist'ed

There was one who wanted to TL it but then saw how it was only one or two volume behind so didn't bother.

Based

Attached: 14e.gif (500x730, 1.17M)

>fucking shit tier adaptation
>still among the most watched anime
Heh, so this is the power of danmachi

On a scale of Drake Bell to Brendan Frazier, what level of JUST has Hestia's debt reached?

Attached: 1564823916077.png (1280x720, 793K)

I think this level is beyond Brendan Fraizer. They're absolutely fucked.

I doubt Hephaestus would ever actually come to collect. It's probably just such a large number to keep Hestia from asking for another one

What was her fucking problem?

Attached: fuck off roastie elf.png (1003x800, 599K)

half elfism makes your head weird

I used to think so until I got a gf with big tits. Never again. A girl with a flat chest has fewer toys to play with.

Attached: 1561400342302.png (428x506, 87K)

Did you want her to lie and say he just needs to be nice or something?

muh

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [720p].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 205K)

Has lili been growing smaller?

It was also selling okay.

'Men' like you.

She an office cake that will never expire. What the fuck do you expect?

>femdom
No! The best musclegirls have the gap moe of being submissive and shy

No, everyone likes the pure rabbit.

>tfw Hyacinthus never gave him the 'Vorpal Rabbit' remark on the anime

As of the latest SO vol. she now used it as an armor, then boosts it even further using Avenger, turning the wind black, think of it like Black Wing Accel from Index.

Juggernigger's lifespan is ~1 day, and since he's a specific conditional summon (like Niggoliath), he's pretty much programmed to 'kill all spare none.' Should be noted that the Jugger that Bell fought is rather special due to the taming item, making the connection to the dungeon vanish and boosting its survival and sadistic instinct by 300%.

I just want to see Ottarl half-killing Balor solo, or at least a glimpse of his stats.

I want an Amazon village to capture and breed me until until I shuffle of this mortal coil.

Attached: 3017F138-51C7-46D7-B988-07A12BD9DEB5.jpg (850x1313, 99K)

who the fuck was that half naked fox girl at the end? enlighten me

no amazon 2d or not would want your shitty genes, sorry dude

next of Bell's haremites, a virgin prostitute

Tiona is one of my favourite girls but I wouldn't breed with an Amazon since you'll only get more Amazons. Quarter elves with Eina on the other hand.

A fucking mistake. Fuck you editor.

The virgin prostitute who gets added to the harem.

>a virgin prostitute
so she only takes it in the ass or what?

>implying I’m not training and getting /fit/ for the sole purpose of surviving the Amazon mating for as long as possible, ensuring the maximum amount of offspring
Unfortunately, I’m cursed with one dimension too many, so the question about the quality of my genes as a breeding stock for amazons is purely hypothetical.
Also, if there where 3D amazons, they’d be 3dpd so any feeling of disgust would be mutual.

Attached: FBD01094-D3C7-42F9-8AF7-A410D87F9EBF.jpg (575x863, 202K)

Passes out before any of her clients can do anything, and then they don't do anything despite her being unconscious.
Blame the mentally retarded editor.

>and then they don't do anything despite her being unconscious.
Eh, it's more like Aisha is watching all the time and pulls them out before they do anything to Haruhime. That's basically the excuse and not because they didn't want to fuck the beautiful fox girl

Minotaurs only. Other races need not apply.

God that's retarded. I don't get if the readers don't want her "soiled" or something to do with the familia.
Regardless, it'd be less retarded to just say the foxgirl won't do sexual things. Like a non-sexual courtesan.

It's the editor meddling.
Heck, the whole theme of the volume was about accepting used goods and STILL saving them. But nope, she's actually a virgin, which made all the arguments before useless as shit.

As much as I fear the Nips' purityfaggotry with Kannagi, I doubt they'd have reacted as badly considering Haruhime wasn't a primary character before this arc.

They also turned into a running gag as well that if anything sexual happens in the mansion. It'd probably the fox girl goddamn lewd tail holding

Did they cast Touyama Nao as the virgin prostitute?

ANN lists Haruka Chisuga as the VA.
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=20673

>muscle boy
fix'd

>growing
>Smaller

KALI MA!

>virgin prostitute
That is as retarded as a virgin succubus.

wrong anime

Danmachi is not danberu

Attached: bell-kun red face.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

God I want to fuck this rabbit

god I want to watch someone rail the shit out of that rabbit

Is that you Appollon? ...Freyja? Syr? Hestia? Ais? Lefiya? Lili? Eina? Ryuu? Zeus? Hermes?

Neither things is Bell, yet somehow she lusts for his dick since day 1.

>200 million for a dagger
Unless this dagger fucking reveals some god tier powers in the future, that was one fucking big scam from that jew goddess.

It's indestructible, can't be used by anyone other than the owner and grows in power as the user does, how is that not completely worth its price?

In all honesty, who doesn't? The show has a lot of great girls and one cute pure rabbit.

Why are roastiecucks in danmachi threads?

As expected, the wife will accept no cheating.

>all barefoot
>I want them to step all over me

Attached: Ultra Boner.jpg (341x846, 77K)

Is there a video of this? I want to hear her voice say it.

>Zeus?

Attached: file.jpg (247x274, 11K)

>Raul has zero skills
>not magic
>Finn thinks he can be the next captain
I guess you don't have to command from the front.

Telling the truth?

It's still destructible if he used grand bell Argo at full power.

Its length can increase to a normal sword if double charged with Faiaboruto at least, minimizing the need to change to a fucking greatsword everytime a boss monster appears.

It's currently the strongest (raw-power wise), but there are better option like the unicorn dagger one which can dispel poison and shit. Still haven't seen Jugger and Amphisbaena's drop items though, if Jugger did drop an item, I hope Welf will turn it into a longsword/greatsword, so Bell can cut/reflect magic. I do love the Goliath muffler in vol.13-14 though, shit can turn into a fucking whip while actually performing well as a piece of armor.

I want to bend Lily over a table and rail her until she’s swollen with half-human babies!

>Amazons
Imagine getting raided by them

I'd whip out my spear and stab them dead unsexually.

>A band of Amazons raid your village
>The invaders begin sorting the men into "snu-snu" and "reject" piles
>You are rejected and get locked into a shed with the women and children
>When they leave you find that they snu-snu'd most of the village's men. And not just the men, but some of the women and children too
>But not you
>Join Soma familia to drink your sorrows away

He's relatively strong and dependable, being cute probably helps. Didn't she only start liking him later on though?

Bell is cheating since he first triggers their maternal instinct to protect. This lowers their expectations of strength and dependability of him so when he does show those traits, he looks like a figure straight out of Greek myths. To them anyway.

Amazons kill human women and probably kill or let go of reject males, sorry user

So which Danmachi is most likely to rape Beru-kun?

Welf

Freya/Syr.

I can't believe the confident madman Argonaut reincarnated into a rabbit that gets frightened of naked girls and level 5 adventurers

Attached: danmachi_argonaut_0.jpg (1100x500, 226K)

Best Girl :D

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.44_[2019.08.11_18.02.32].png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

They want genes, user, genes, not just muscle. If you have good genetics, they want you, if not, doesn't matter how buff you are if you're a balding facelet manlet.

They'd likely go for a scrawny guy with good facial, height, and hair genetics over the buff guy with shit genetics. You can train muscle, you can't train the rest.

Attached: THAT doujin.jpg (1200x873, 129K)

based

But how do they reproduce? Are they really in an unspoken symbiotic relationship with the monitors?

They poach the men of other races, chain them to their beds, and mating press them until their balls are shriveled husks, their hips are pounded into a fine powder, and their souls have departed to a heavenly realm that turns out isn't much better than what they just left.

Few months later a new Amazon is born, and the cycle begins again.

Attached: TioneTiona.jpg (856x1200, 130K)

>and their souls have departed to a heavenly realm that turns out isn't much better than what they just left.
>Amazon is born, and the cycle begins again.
It really does, don't forget that most adventurers just get chucked into the resurrection pile.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Tiona > Tione

Nop, male Amazon don't exist.

It's funny because they are very like goblins in goblin slayer.

- Need a partner of opposite sex for breeding
- kidnap and force them to breed
- Source of fear for villages

But amazon don't kill them. Once they finished it, they release him.
Also, they tends to fell in love and be very obedient to any men who beat them hard.

>obedient to any men who beat them hard
Does that imply that the Loki familia's blonde midget slapped the shit out of the boobs Amazon?

but Eina stops lusting for him in recent volumes. Can't be helped though, Bell hardly cares for her.

Based user
I still feel a bit sick from it

No, but she knows he could.

Attached: TioneTiona5.jpg (4090x5678, 2.72M)

Somehow. She only get very interested when she got beat once by Finn. But she preferred someone more beast like. Once she saw Finn Berserker skill she really fell in love.

Nah, they probably just force the rejects into labor (where they work them to death)

Are you esl or do you really get confused with mild roleplay?

You can download the game and play the event cut scenes from the settings.

Attached: file.png (199x227, 32K)

Why am I such a sub slut goddamnit

Oof. Big yikes my dude. This ain't it, chief. Cringe ahoy!

They didn't name him that because of his embarrassment, it's because Welf said "This is nowhere near enough to quell the fires you stoked in my heart." That's why most of the gods said "lame" and his line
"that had stolen her heart became a punch line."

>Those hands

Attached: 01c872a1fb8bfe9776fedc486e86de42.jpg (1024x1024, 177K)

Where are my Lefiya doujins anons, where are they?

Attached: Lefiya3.jpg (1024x1024, 74K)

Her anime went unloved and she isn't really a part of the main book's story, so until some desperate lefiyafag takes up a the pen, never

I think in the SO manga she mentions that her goal is for a hero to save her. Granted, he was only level 2 at this point.

detailed fights in books can last for pages and pages, and yet to translate the actual action into real time, is only a few short minutes. i've read a lot of R.A. Salvatore drizzt books, and a fight that is written for 20+pages can be accurately translated to about 3-8 minutes. when you're covering multiple angles/characters, that fluffs up the written volume/length, but doesnt really extend the duration much.

COULD they have drawn it out longer? sure. but was it still good the way it was? absolutely. get over it.

honestly, what i felt was lacking was emphasis on the preparation. changing familias is a big deal, and i think they could have shown a little more of that. its been years since i saw the first season, but did welf ever come to terms with making magic weapons? if that epiphany never happened, thats a way bigger deal to skip over than drawing out some bitch boy's fight.

I need doujins of Lefiya being tentacle raped in the town square while Ais and Riveria service Bell's little rookie in plain view

Attached: Lefiya.jpg (600x800, 434K)

>but did welf ever come to terms with making magic weapons
Yeah during the black goliath fight. Tsubaki had the supplies needed and told him to stop being a bitch about it.

I'm more mad about the lack of emphasis on Ryuu using them because I don't think they've ever explained in the anime that elves hate the Crozzo family because their swords burnt down a sacred forest.

yeah, it did have a lack of emphasis, but it was stated between "i never thought i'd weild crozzo swords. i cant believe im doing this" and the other elf guy losing his shit "have you no shame? using magic swords after what they did to our home/village/whatever?!" i feel like thats plenty of context.

>We are starting the virgin prostitute arc
I know anime and specially DanMachi can be escapist, but this is way beyond retarded

Just how much can a single dagger cost?

Go email some famous circle in Japan. They might do it.

OH SHIT.
Tiona is in trouble.
How will she get out of this pickle?

Attached: file.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Call for her hero

Attached: TionaArgo.jpg (2220x1080, 764K)

About the cost of two top tier weapons that are unbreakable or 200 years of their new tax bracket.

Do you think Tiona will be promoted to a proper love interest in the LN?

Sadly no.

Attached: Tiona5.jpg (1280x1453, 317K)

s2e4 that one elf from apollo familia talked about it when ryuu was nuking them with the magic swords. she mentioned that she didn't particularly care as she wasn't affected, and would rather help her friends than uphold some beliefs other elves had.
i think it was s1e12 where welf talks about how he wouldn't let his ideals get in the way of his team. he later crafts a set for ryuu for wargames and has the same attitude of "i don't want to, but i'll do it for the team" kind of thing.

mikoto wanted to repay her debt of sorts, since she was feeling guilty, and take wanted her to go as well, so that worked out.

they fit together like yin & yang
Tiona best girl

Attached: tiona.png (1916x1162, 2.37M)

Flat is best

Attached: TionaLoki.webm (819x458, 453K)

I would rub them all day for her.

Glorious Argonaut genes would be wasted on an amazon.

I don't know what you're talking about
Amazon genes are STRONG
Rabbit genes are weak twink genes so mixing up some raw power in to it can only be a good thing

Attached: 32a34b36a231d7bbebea620df9c68460.jpg (877x1240, 118K)

>tfw when 6’, has a good face and men on both sides of the of the family has full hair all throughout life
we’re gonna all make it bros, we will not be cast aside when the amazons raid for husbands.

Attached: D99AF193-B100-4E45-9D04-C756DCB40AC5.jpg (850x962, 99K)

Why does she only have eight fingers?

Mutant.

Thumbs hidden out of view for convenience.

I was memed, you guys told me mikoto was part of bell harem but she is obviously lusting for her god the slut

That makes some sense on her left hand but not the right one.

It JCStaff's B team who has been working on season 2. You're just going to have to deal with the slipups.

>JCStaff
I really should start reading the LN at this point.

>putting your B team on one of the most sold LNs
Incredible when even tough the adaptation is utter shit its still one of the most watched anime in japan.
Seriously i hope the author changes studios for S3.

Wouldn't any decent contract kinda prohibit the author from switching studios?

Yeah thats the problem, seriously it pisses me off how they fuck up such a rentable LN.
Fuck this shit, i bet that there are loads of better studios that would kill their mothers in their sleep to get the chance to adapt danmachi.

>implying he has any say in the decision

Might as well rub your dick on one of these then.

Attached: wood_artist_panel_xlg.gif (736x600, 247K)

>He doesn't think pettanko is super moe
Your loss.

JCStaff's A team did season 2. The only reason they're not on it this season is because they are working on the A Certain Accelerater series.

>>JCStaff's A team did season 2.

SEASON 1.

but that's solid, not soft, springy and smooth like a youthful female chest with cute perky nipples

Attached: 1549877666048.jpg (1366x768, 185K)

what is the name of this semen demon and where can I find more?

She's a high elf royal. She's their equivalent of Galadriel.

Attached: 1562225014086.jpg (699x1015, 165K)

Think about it pragmatically lads. If Bell has his argonaut, 500% exp and more as rsre skills. Maybe it could be in his genes. So Hestia should yield him and do the world a favor by letting him breed as many girls as he can. Half argonaut/elf baby, half rabbit/(((stein))), half cranel/amazon.

The resemblance is just Hermes' imagination right?

No. Liaris Freese MIGHT be genes, but all his rare skills aren't, and he only got Liaris Freese after encountering Aiz.
Its quite literally Liaris Freese that makes Bell so strong.

>and he only got Liaris Freese after encountering Aiz
Wrong.

Attached: Amazoness wa Ita! There be Amazoness!.jpg (1280x1808, 510K)

>Wrong.
Read the Light Novel. Hestia updates his status, he only gets +3 in each stat. He bumps into Aiz and gets Realis Phrase right after. His superior genes combined with his purity may have helped him get such a bullshit skill without even leveling up.

Also, here are all the things Realis Phrase does:

- Rapid Growth
- Continued desire results in continued growth.
- Stronger desire results in stronger growth.
- Immunity to charms.
- The ability to create skills based on one's desires to reach one's goals.
So Bell gets a generic experience boost, an experience multiplier if he feels strongly about shit, he's immune to charms from gods because that would prevent him from reaching his goals which is a side effect of how Realis Phrase works, BUT the strongest thing Realis Phrase does is it gives Bell the ability to create skills to help him reach his goal, this is why he learns Argonaut in the first place.

Late on replying but I dont think that makes it worth 200 million at all.
I don't know exactly how the economy works in that world but people gave up on joining because of the debt so it gotta be a price that only the richest can pay, and using typical jrpgs as comparison the dagger should at least do something like cast extremely powerful magic, or give him some unique passive like +70% exp to make him level up faster.
Also, it's a dagger. Requires less material than any other weapon, so that makes it even worst.
I can't remember if Hestia knew about the price when she requested the weapon, but if she did, being poor as she is, that was the stupidest shit.
Also fuck the goddess who made it knowing that it would be a big debt.

I read the LN, he already had the Skill, but it was after his crush on ais that it started to make him OP.

She is my favorite of the sisters but man she is flat FLAT!
Like, loli flat!
If she was an actual loli it would have been better.

It's insignificant since she isn't collecting and they are immortal.

Attached: 9bYNkAU8iAI4.jpg (262x265, 17K)

YUMMY

>- The ability to create skills based on one's desires to reach one's goals.
I fucking knew it, he'll be a mix of all the famous Argonaut Demi-Gods.

Wait you're right, my bad.

chad and basedpilled

i don't think you realise how OP the hestia knife actually is. 200m was Hephaestus being nice to Hestia, it's probably worth alot more.
>I don't know exactly how the economy works in that world but people gave up on joining because of the debt so it gotta be a price that only the richest can pay, and using typical jrpgs as comparison the dagger should at least do something like cast extremely powerful magic, or give him some unique passive like +70% exp to make him level up faster.

danmachi equipment doesn't suddenly give you superpowers, contrary to what you may think. usually they just enhance your abilities/have attributes like durandal. magic swords can cause some destruction though.
bells hestia knife is made by the best blacksmith, and is a living weapon, in the sense it never has to be replaced. this is why hephaestus calls it a joke to even make this, since why would a blacksmith ever make equipment that grows with the user? that user will never buy anything ever again
>I can't remember if Hestia knew about the price when she requested the weapon, but if she did, being poor as she is, that was the stupidest shit.
>Also fuck the goddess who made it knowing that it would be a big debt.
are you retarded? did you even watch S1? hestia wanted a high tier weapon for bell, so she begged hephaestus to make one. heph declined because too much work, but hestia was persistent. hestia accepted it would cost that much, and agreed to it.

My fucking GOD, THAT ASS.
>elf
O AKA

Attached: 1516843956488.gif (198x240, 307K)

Unlikely. I think what will happen next is that Bell will get a new skill that helps is party somehow, like an EXP Share for anyone fighting alongside him if they're below his level.

Danmachi is a shit series but the girls are top notch

Attached: Memoria Freese_2018-08-02-09-00-12.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

I'll take what I can get

Attached: Ryu10.png (1024x1024, 111K)

>he's immune to charms from gods
this is also why he is the only who believes Cassandra
>Bell will get a new skill that helps is party somehow
The author clearly wants it to end with everyone participating and not have it be a Bell only fight but he wrote himself into a corner. He clearly needs an exp share to have everyone with him help fight like lily. Like wtf is she gonna do when hes 7 fighting a hoard of lvl 6s while she is 2 maybe 3. Also his stats for his lvl are already insane, like hes basically a lvl above his current one because he gets so close to maxing out his stats each lvl up.DESU I wouldn't mind it being a one on one for the final boss if he dies while saving everyone else.
>but the girls are top notch
best boy Bell is honestly better then any of girls (but I still hope for a ryu end )

>“Mr. Bell, oh Mr. Bell. Please lean in close.”
“?”
Making a face fitting for an innocent little sister, she came to a stop and Bell did the same, albeit confused. The clueless white rabbit did as he was told and bent over at the waist so that the prum could whisper into his ear.
Lilly put her lips right next to it.
“I am older than you, Bell.”
She spoke in the most adult, seductive way she knew how.
Will we get this this season?

>bell has a onee san fetish
Patrician rabbit

>onee-san fetish
>elf fetish

Attached: Eina4.jpg (1118x1980, 1.54M)

Ryuu will make the best mom of any of the girls.

To tell the truth everyone is a onee san to him, even fucking lilly.

Okay.
>game accepted レフィ―ヤクラネル as username
Based.

>pregnant Ryuu

Please, my cock can only get so erect

Attached: Ryu14.jpg (600x750, 36K)

Give it to me straight bros, does Lili have a chance?

Hot anime waifus that could beat the shit out of just about anything in the known universe have been popular since the dawn of time. For whatever reason the season TV anime production industry has a tendency to pile a lot of the same kind of trend or idea into one season coincidentally or not too and this season it just happens to be that trope a lot.

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_remake_and_etc_drawn_by_tony_guisado__744374eb1a356b77433067daab68 (849x1200, 1.32M)

Of course.

With Finn

Attached: Lili5.jpg (802x1200, 187K)

>works at the hostess of fertility
Its written in stone

Ryuu>Eina>all>Ais.

Why do you hate ais? She's okay but hot

SHE DARED LIFT A FINGER AGAINST MY RABBIT
THE AUDACITY

I wonder how the writer chooses names for the characters.

I don't hate her, but it seems to me that in this show there are better girls, I like the elves at Lefiya's exception.

Know something? Ais> Lefiya.

Fuck you and go read SO 12.

I'm sorry, but I didn't like the anime of SO so I haven't read the novel.

Go away Fujostia

Chance of what?
She gets to be a "secret lover" that drains rabbits balls while his actual partner is Ais or Ryuu

Attached: 1564741903914.jpg (1280x1793, 555K)

The real reason the dungeon sends monsters after adventurers is because they keep leaving jizz stains everywhere.

>Ais or Ryuu

Attached: 0fc.gif (350x263, 976K)

>get Bete on first MF roll
Oh no, Aiz's nightmare is coming true.

Attached: x15.png (728x1032, 667K)

Do you play it on a emulator? Which one?
Shit doesnt work on Nox for me.

Do you not HAVE phones?

t. pedo

Playing games on phone is for fags.

I want to write a story about an autistic adventurer that closes himself off in the dungeon to train, but then the guild forces a cute girl onto him and they become inseparable.

Can you imagine the shit storm if it ends in a Harem ending and the one who get the harem is Finn along with one of the MC's first heroines. By this point if she ends up with anyone I can't imagine it not being Bell.

but wooden planks aren't soft and warm

Because both of those women can kill you.

One can kill you anyways, why not go for broke?

Bete's too adorable for this world.

Attached: 1540536205854.png (634x720, 551K)

Probably get her time when Bell gets strong enough to fight on her level, She clearly has shown repeated interest in him

>Bell sparkles in Aiz's imagination
CUTE!

Tiona will win the Bellbowl

Attached: Tiona1.png (800x1200, 627K)

What a fucking whore, using her womanly charms to trick new adventurers into buying overpriced medicine.

Attached: x3.png (870x1236, 579K)

Overpriced AND deluted.

This is as direct as it gets.

Attached: 011.jpg (870x1236, 322K)

9 times out of 10, she's the one who puts him on that state in the first place. She's a bitch.

Without beating him up he would have just been killed by the minotaur in one shot due to his shitty defense anyway. She's saved his life both directly and indirectly like 5 times

What if she's doing it on purpose?

Attached: 004.png (844x1200, 482K)

Can the gods in DanMachi have kids?

What a lovely girl, that Ais Wallenstein

Attached: file.jpg (568x500, 65K)

Supposedly no, all the demigods in the myths has either turned into full-blown gods or they don't exist at all, although there are those which are fully mortals that's part of their respective parent's Familia. (e.g. there may not be the demigod Heracles, but there are either the god Heracles or the human Heracles (which is a part of Zeus Familia (usually their leader))).

They explicitly can't, just like spirits.

Aiz's mom is a spirit you baka.

Attached: 20060726.jpg (500x551, 86K)

There's probably going to be some sort of twist to that. All the information surrounding that is vague as fuck

DOES this show get good?
all i see is a Self insert faggot MC and bad anime tropes.

>B team

Attached: EBvTMgLVUAAWEIT.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

>Bell was actually raised by Zeus to fuck half of Loki's Familia and not fuck Freya as the implement of his revenge

>Implying Zeus didn’t raise him to fuck Freya & Loki at same time

>we didn't get an illustration of Ais snuggling up to sleeping Bell
What a wasted opportunity.

Attached: cats in heat.png (790x778, 1.09M)

Ais is more Muse than a true love.

>FALCON PUNCH

What the hell would she do with manass?

>This thread has survived for four days now

God bless shotacons.

I think it's stated that Aiz doesn't know how to hold back, as can be seen when she kicks Bell in the face 5 seconds after meeting him. In any case, in terms of levelling stats, more damage means more stats. Bell had to use potions when sparring Ais because she beat him bad every time. She had ulterior motives in letting him use her lap as a pillow, and knocked out Bell to do this though.
Aiz is most definitely the true love. She's been Bells love interest since the prologue, is the reason for Bell getting Liaris Freese and has been his motivation for getting stronger. Her wish is for a hero to save her, while Bells goal is to become strong enough to catch up to her. And I mean, she has a spinoff which is parallel to the main story which will have something like 26-27 volumes. Her not winning would be like Tsugumi winning the rakubowl.

>is the reason to get liaris freese
Will you faggots stop, his obssession for ais is what makes the skill so strong since stronger desire = stronger bonus exp but he already had the skill.

The only problem with shotacons is that I'm not a shota.

So far the anime isn't impressing me with ais. She's little miss perfect who's schtick is being a deadfish. But I do assume the LN expands her, in which case I'll change my mind when/if we get there

>miss perfect
She is quite far from it.
I like the fact of how flawed her character is, it makes me think real hard of aquilles.

People say Bell is the son of someone in zeus familia, but i am inclined to think of him as the son/grandson of Zeus, he really has the godlike intuition that gods have.

>aiz is end gam-
>It had happened again, just like on the eighteenth floor when Bell came hopping after him like some lonely rabbit. It made him feel warm inside.
>He reached out with his right hand and ruffled the boy’s hair.
>Seeing the blank look on the boy’s face broke down his last defenses, and Welf smiled in earnest.
>Seeing that softer expression made Bell follow suit.

Based and Musclepilled.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.42_[2019.08.10_07.14.59].jpg (1920x1080, 665K)

>musclegirl
i sleep
>muscle catgirl
R E A L S H I T

If you read the Loki Familia spin-off you'll see that she's a major dork. Bell can never know the true extent of her dorkiness or else it'll cripple his EXP boost permanently.

Attached: 037.png (985x1400, 688K)

She's a cool beauty that has successfully hidden her dorkiness

Did sword oratoria reach the part where she brutally spanks our rabbit

>i am inclined to think of him as the son/grandson of Zeus, he really has the godlike intuition that gods have.
the charm resistance of Liaris Freese makes me believe this may be the case
>else it'll cripple his EXP boost permanently.
im sure, and hate that its become this, is that Bell's desire for growth has become saving everyone I.E. xenos and humans in peace. I wouldn't be surprised if a situation arises where Aiz tells him she will never have xenos. Thus making Bell realize that he has become powerful enough to beat loki familia

is this shit wörth to pick up
or fanservice onry

That just makes them even better you tatseless cunt

I'm pretty sure it's just me and like 5 other people.

come for the girls, stay for best boy bell. Personally I think it's above average but when Bell comes back in fights it hypes you up

The manga doesn't have such a scene as far as I can recall.

>>i am inclined to think of him as the son/grandson of Zeus, he really has the godlike intuition that gods have.
>the charm resistance of Liaris Freese makes me believe this may be the case
Zeus would totally fuck a rabbit if he felt in the mood for it.

Someone shop bell face on midoryia

End game will be Bell vs Lv 10 minotaur that spawns from the last ditch effort of the dungeon after the dragon gets beat

Attached: 1511304669152.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

Why did minotaurs become such a meme

Freya forced it if you think about it.

>oh ok you are luminary so good to meet you
>now go fuck yourself
Nigga what

Fuck wrong thread.

Based

Don't judge Ais based on anime, the producers are raging Hestiafags. They portray Ais as emotionless doll, however she's actually an adorable dork that somehow manages to look like a cool beauty from afar. While the main series may have an excuse, since the LN doesn't focus much on Ais' point of view, the spin-off massively expands her character and relationship with Bell, exploring her thoughts, feelings and both her dorky and darker side. Meanwhile the SO anime failed to deliver that so badly, I'm more inclined to believe in deliberate character assassination rather than just mere incompetence.
If you don't want your opinion of Ais to be based on biased reinterpretation, read Oratoria LN, or at least manga.

Pussy on mouth and nose pressed against butthole.
Is there any better way to suffocate to death than a fat ass on your face?

Everyone here knows that Hestia is endgame for the Bellbowl. Aiz is no longer Bell's crush anymore. He still wants to catch up to her, yes, but he sees her as a rival now than a love interest.

>getting beaten once is enough to make him forget his crush
Heh, such a hedonist rabbit

Do you really have time to post on Mongolian throat singing forum instead of scouting high level adventurers, Hestia?

What!?

damn, lilli is petty as fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.39_[2019.08.12_21.07.09].jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Ugliest house in anime.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.14_[2019.08.02_23.05.57].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

pants down ass up

Apollo's cockjock club got disbanded when he was banished.

They're not part of Miach's poor familia.

Honestly from this point onward in the story there isn't really much that would improve someone's opinion of either her or Hestia. Particularly if they adapt volume 8, and at the pace they're going it would be strange if they don't

It's just parallax scrolling and scaling. Nothing 3D about it

ducks

kys redditfag

>finally bump limit
bout damn time, that OP image is shit

Screw you. It was a good thread.

Did I do good by pulling swimsuit Riveria and Albert Ais off from my first gachas? Am I set for life?