I have a 2 month vacation coming up where I will be doing absolutely nothing...

I have a 2 month vacation coming up where I will be doing absolutely nothing. I've decided I want to marathon one of these mega-shonen with 500+ episodes.
Which of these do you suggest I go through? I will watch each episode starting from the very beginning and get through as much as I possibly can.

Attached: shonen.png (663x622, 369K)

Dragon Ball obviously.
Original Naruto would be fine too.

Dective Conam instead. Fuck shonem battle

watch all of them lol
i did a 12 day marathon for naruto
shouldn't take too long
prepare to lose around 20 lbs

You could get through about 2 of those if you read their manga instead.

>i did a 12 day marathon for naruto
Aren't there like 800 episodes? Skipping OP/ED that's literally 240 hours of show time. How the fuck did you watch all that in 12 days?

You're better off reading the manga of any of them. Also rec threads don't belong on Yea Forums

I like fight scenes. I think they're more entertaining as anime rather than manga. Call me an uncreative brainlet.

well if you are on vacation, I would suggest one piece, especially the early series. Very enjoyable since the world building is really solid and creative.

i would stick on to one piece because its less dragonball z fight like and more X-men fighting magneto type fights. Well at least before time skip.

>with 500+ episodes.
Good news for you I believe Bleach only has ~360
and Dragonball + Z is ~450
That would leave you room to leave in their movies or slip in a shorter series like FMA or Soul Eater

he should just watch DBZ if you are going to put bleach in there. let him broaden his search a bit.

Unironically watch Bleach until the first major saga is over. Drop it afterwards. First arc of Bleach is better than the first arc of any other major shonen

OP basically doesn't have big fights though. They talk shit to each other for a long time and then every fight ends in like 5 minutes. With few exceptions.

Not a big deal user,watched Naruto for 3 months including the fillers. Did both Bleach and One piece in a single month because I had a lot of time. Never got into Dragon ball,I atleast watched a good 50 series a month back then.

Not OP but is Fairy Tale worth it? It has a shit load of episodes too. Is it a fight'an shonen or more of a story driven show?

Bleach is only good up until the point that Ichigo saves Rukia.

Naruto is only good up until the point that he defeats Nagato.

Dragonball is worth a watch but as soon as you get to super you should skip to the ToP.

One Piece anime is shit, read the manga instead.

Shounenshits are all trash, but Fairy Tail is on another level of bad.

Avoid it.

One Piece is trash after the time skip. But the Water 7/Enies Lobby arc is absolute god-tier. Thriller Bark isn't really worth it either. If you pick One Piece then just stop after Enies Lobby.

This. After EL it went into complete dogshit.

Nurutu,just make sure you skip all the fillers(except the Hinata ones and part one filler) and watch "the last". Skip Boruto.

dubs for bleach my based bleachchads

Fuck off back to >>>/MAL >>>/reddit/

All shounen shit eaters should die out already. Yea Forums would be a better place.

>why yes I do enjoy the latest isekai release every single season, how did you know?

Or you could just hide the threads you don't like. It's not like people come to discuss OP to your moeshit threads

None of these shows are good all the way through. They have good spots and bad spots. I have watched a good number of episodes of each of these so here's my interpretation:

>Naruto
The most story driven of all your listed shows. Lots of lore, lots of characters, lots of flashbacks. Fights are interesting because of all the different types of jutsu. Rock Lee v Gaara is probably my #1 shonen fight of all time. But toward the end of the series fights become boring. Really there are lots of flashbacks.

>One Piece
The most fun shonen you listed. Every character has a different ability and they use them in neat ways. Before the time skip the fights have unexpected twists and interesting strategies. But once Luffy unlocks his Gears it just becomes power level shit. Watch until the time skip, after that fuck it. Enies Lobbie and Marineford are definitely highlights.

>Bleach
Admittedly this is the one I know the least about. It's definitely the most serious of the shows you listed, it has jokes but for the most part it focuses on developing story. Lots of filler, but less filler than Naruto. Most of the fights are just two dudes floating midair, talking for 3 episode until someone unleashes a bankai and deletes his opponent.

>Dragon Ball Z
You should actually consider watching the original Dragon Ball (not Z). It's much more entertaining and it doesn't suffer from power creep. That's the real flaw of DBZ is power creep. Each fight is just Goku getting his ass kicked, then coming back stronger than before and owning the enemy. Boring normie shit. My least recommended.

Isekai trash is as cancerous as shounenshit, underage-kun.

I would go with Naruto.
I like the overall aesthetic and I honestly liked the story.

Attached: RashBigKinkajou-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 893K)

There's no real recommendation.
You should watch them all eventually, but DBZ is the obvious father of them all. Bleach is the cool big brother, Naruto the little brother and One Piece the cute baby brother

>Bleach
Bleach has the epitome of a stoic protag and coolness.
Bleach filler are actual separate anime-only story arcs which overall were pretty good.

>Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball starts to be at good at DBZ (unless you're a child. OG DB made me fall asleep desu too many times so I've never finished it). You can also watch DBKai, which is DBZ, but with plus minus 50 eps worth of filler removed. The only downside is Gohan's voice in the English dub, but it's still the most truest to the manga. DBS is great if you've watched DBZ to get all the references. And watch the TV-specials.

>One Piece
One Piece is funny and has a gripping story with cool characters.
The funniest of them all. The beginning can be a bit slow.

>Naruto
Naruto has the best start out of them all, but it turns into a fetch quest after roughly 50-70 episodes.
Naruto filler sucks ass and is the worst out of them all. It had you spend 20 episodes on an Island, boat or it repeated the same 3 flash backs over and over again. It sucked ass if you watched it when it released weekly.

One Piece would probably be the best if you want to watch a funny and gripping anime for your holiday.
Never skip arcs.

A lot of DBZ filler eps are treasured by the fandom btw, so DBZ would still be better than DBKai, especially if it's the first time you're watching the series.

bleach

Did you ever play a game on level "easy enough for a toddler to playthrough" and felt very bored after finishing it?

That's how watching Fairy Tail feels.

I suggest you do literally anything else with your time. Hell, even reading all 4 of them will take less time and be an infinitely better experience.

Get the fuck out of Yea Forums, underaged cancer from /reddit/.

Naruto for Wizard Bum-fights
DBZ for long minutes spent screaming and longer minutes spent waiting to destroy the world
One Piece for boats and hoes
BLEACH for fucking hundreds of weapon and power designs and equally many alternative costumes only showing up in title cards and openings

I'm biased for BLEACH since it's what I grew up with, but it's pretty fucking baller in so far as style is concerned; though really it's a lot of style over substance. Looking back, the fights are pretty static most of the time; only once in a blue moon do you get animation that matches the hype.

Inconsistent is maybe the byword for all of the above. I'd probably read the manga to save time on most of these, but BLEACH actually had some filler arcs that were better than manga canon arcs. Movies weren't awful either, and there were quite a few if I recall; can't say I know which ones are good or bad though.

Gintama. You're welcome

Watch Gintama instead. 370+ episodes, a lot of comedy, battles, drama, etc... Truly a masterpiece, but you must endure the first 50 or so episodes. The comedy is centered around Japan itself, so it's not good, but after that, the show keep developing their own world and inside jokes, and that's why a lot of people likes Gintama.

If you still want to watch something else, then: Naruto is good, but skip all the goddamn fillers. Naruto Classic is good, but Shippuden is where the best fights are. The final is trash, but the last battle was god-tier. One Piece is kinda trash for the first 100 episodes, then it starts getting good. Around 400 or so episodes is where the good shit is at. After the time-skip stop watching this piece of shit, the pace of the episodes went straight to hell, everything takes forever to happen, etc... Finally, Dragon Ball. Dunno about Dragon Ball Classic, but Dragon Ball Z is excellent. Dragon Ball Super sucks tho

Naruto or One Piece. Never seen Bleach but fuck DBZ. If you do decide to watch DBZ just stop once Cell gets defeated.

Not that user but if you're not a slow reader then you can just watch shit in 1.5x if you have VLC media player.

Just go with Bleach. It's comparatively short, the MC isn't an annoying little faggot and the Soul Society Arc is legit great stuff.

One Piece 8/10
Dragonball 7/10
Bleach 7/10
Naruto 6/10

Attached: Prince4Displeased.jpg (330x400, 90K)

>Literal speedwatcher
Just stop.If you really have to,you can skip 10 or so seconds it a time to skip segments,but that's it.

This. If a show need to be speedwatched, it really isn't even worth watching to begin with.

with the time you have you could just read all of those mangas and still have a month to do whatever you want

funny you say that since r/anime is filled with nothing but seasonal moeshit

Dragon Ball of course

Skip fillers. Skip openings and endings and previews and last-episode-recaps. And when the pacing slows down (One Piece is infamous for this, but it applies to the others as well), either read the manga instead or watch the show at 2x speed.

You can tell the pacing slows down when they have long panning shots of characters' faces where nothing happens.

If you do all this, you can probably go through all One Piece episodes in 150-200 hours instead of 300 hours.

>Skip openings and endings
Don't listen to this nincompoop.

Most anime on your list have extras after the EDs

Reading all of them will take that time. You can even throw jojo in there.

Fuck all these anime adaptations, they're all bad except parts of bleachs are alright

Well, if you're going to read a manga, you should read Berserk! (Dark horse translation).
It obliterates every story present here, has almost 400 chapters but it's unfinished.
The anime is pretty good despite the last two being mostly CGI. They've hinted that the next adaptation will be drawn again by giving us a preview in the last episode of the last adaptation and it looked beautiful.
The manga is very detailed and very beautiful. Any random page you find online will prove that.

Attached: 0315-013.jpg (1132x1600, 521K)

do yourself a favor and follow the no-filler guide

I will call you anifriend alright. No shame in enjoying what you like

Attached: 1563204373159.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Or you could watch a bunch of shorter classics and get a lot more out of it

NARUTO KAI

I suggest bleach. It's better. One piece is too long, Naruto is also too long.
DragonBallz is something everyone has seen.

Remember to use a filler guide and skip all the filler