Why is he such a bitter old man?

>"hurr durr anime industry is full of pesky smelly otaku"
He can shove his awards up his ass

Attached: images.jpg (220x309, 18K)

He's right. Otaku pandering replaces artistic vision with autistic vision.

this

Attached: 1563436008207.png (364x652, 189K)

You mean when Miyazaki shoves his loli fetishism into every movie and pretends it's wholesome faggotry? He's just a pretentious hack and Anno is better than him in every way

He's not wrong, you know.

He has never sexualized children the way Anno has.

Imagine seething this hard because Miyazaki told you to have sex.

Because Anno is honest about it instead of being a subversive faggot.
Miyazaki is a cunt

I don't want to have sex, leave me alone already.

>t. pesky smelly otaku

He spent his whole career pandering to children though. Then he made 1 film not aimed at children and everyone realized he can't fucking pull it off.

Attached: JEsus.png (328x363, 189K)

>Subversion is bad
Fuck off liberal shill

I like how you subverted the expectations by pretending that subverting expectations is a conservative activity. Very high IQ move

*manchildren

Fpbp, anime is awful and the japanese taste in anime is even worse than the western taste which is really saying something.

Complaining that the anime industry is full of otaku is like complaining the comic book industry is full of capeshit loving mouth breathers.

Maybe he's a pedo in denial and a bitter old fuck but I love to still have this kind of people around, same with Tomino.

Attached: 1453628785213.jpg (1000x1960, 970K)

No, actual children. Even shit like Porco Rosso is aimed at children, the extra depth is just there for accompanying adults, just like in older Pixar flicks

So basically you're saying he's not wrong, and that the medium will only improve when idiots aren't their biggest source of income anymore?

Millenium Actress >>> Spirited Away

Just like many old things, he's becoming obsolete and gets angry because of it
He's a typical geezer yelling the age old classic "KIDS THESE DAYS" -line

There are plenty of artistic vision to go around, it's just that said "art" has morphed in to various different shapes and forms.
Just because the artstyle is generally copied, (WHICH HAS LITERALLY HAPPENED IN EVERY ERA OF HUMAN HISTORY) doesn't mean the art is bad or the creativity is lacking.
Of course hand drawn shit will always be more admirable than digital shit, but you can't undermine the value of modern art and how good it can look when done right.

I admit that generic SOL moeblob shit should cease to exist, though

Attached: ffebbe4e7b396740a0d50a61e9be7b30.jpg (700x700, 227K)

The capeshit industry is full of self-rightoust SJW millenials who likes the paycheck but hates the medium

Not seeing the problem.

FPBP
I'm sick and tired of characters and stories being crafted to a specific group of retards.

The virgin lolicon vs the chad pedophile

I think he is bitter and frustrated because he led the way, shown what anime can be. He wanted a future where someone or many can surpass him, both in quality of animation and story telling.

FUCK OTAKU

Attached: 1560104787890.jpg (1365x1586, 481K)

>Just like many old things, he's becoming obsolete and gets angry because of it
He is still the most successful animator in Japan and if it werent for his age he would hold that title for decades to come.
He
>He's a typical geezer yelling the age old classic "KIDS THESE DAYS" -line
But they arent kids, theyre manchildren who buy toys and shit with their Japanese Neetbucks, part time jobs or parents money.
>There are plenty of artistic vision to go around, it's just that said "art" has morphed in to various different shapes and forms.
You cant prove that. Best selling shows currently are generic shonen, idolshit etc etc. What youre saying applies to manga but anime is commercialized to the core. Yes, exceptions exist but theyre mere exceptions in a pile of dog shit.
>Just because the artstyle is generally copied, (WHICH HAS LITERALLY HAPPENED IN EVERY ERA OF HUMAN HISTORY) doesn't mean the art is bad or the creativity is lacking.
>Of course hand drawn shit will always be more admirable than digital shit, but you can't undermine the value of modern art and how good it can look when done right.
Youre retarded, it was never about the art but the content.

Is this retarded bile pasta because I couldnt find on Fireden

Attached: 1565375947280.png (678x623, 222K)

>AR-15s with wooden stocks and handles
Why? If he wanted to use a gun with wood. Why not AK-47s? Wouldn’t that me more logical?

True

Otaku saved the industry

and he was right
He was a little bitch with that afront to life bullshit but he is 100% correct about the industry

He does have point though. Staying in a circle jerk does nothing to advance the medium, just spitting out the same shit again and again.

otaku ruined anime

Because he has very high standards. What a lot of people don't realise is that Miyazaki has always been like this.

This.

Its what caused his son and him to have such a shaky relationship.

>STILL mad
He's still right

One small look at Madoka fandom is enough to make you understand how right he is

Are we going to ignore the still significant amount of anime that don't pander to otaku, as well as the 80's and 90's anime that do? Figures as much from this board.

But you just said the same thing?

One small look at GuP fandom is enough to make you understand how right he is

And why is that bad?

>otaku turned the industry into moeblobs, mediocre adaptations and one million "cute little girls being cute" shows per season

He's a hypocrite.
He's a massive pedo as proven by his films.

>He has never sexualized children
How many loli panty shots has Miyazaki straight up put in his films?
He also says that he's pissed off that Otaku don't look at real people for reference which means he looked at little girls.

Creepy old man.

Asuka is like 14 isn't she.
She's pretty much a grown up woman with tits and ass.
14+ and up is hardly pedophilia like the literal baby girls Miyazaki jacks off to.

Because he pretends that he's an adult when he's just a creepy perverted manchild.

Miyazaki is such a creepy stalker.
Bet you he's a childfucker and has plenty of cp somewhere.

you know how it goes, the richer and more succesful they are, the harder it is to catch them

And yet he's not an otaku.

Not anime. Miyazaki doesn't make anime, he creates animated normalfag film.

>I admit that generic SOL moeblob shit should cease to exist, though
Says this while posting generic moeblob shit.

Don't you talk shit about my homeboy, just delivered a phenomenal rpg with Sekiro and getting ready to drop another next year.

I blame digital.
In the cel era animation was expensive so they couldn't afford to make many shows so we didn't get littered with millions of shitty shows.

That said I'll take otakushit over MiyaHACKI.
I can't stand this pretentious old fart.

>he has very high standards
LOL imagine believing this.
His films are the most safe predictable shlock imaginable and the only good thing about them is the skill of the artists Ghibli has.

Symphogear isn't generic moeblob shit

Since when weebs hate most enticing Japanese animator? Most of you elitist wouldn't even be here if some Japan's cartoons actually were good.

Attached: dot.jpg (480x360, 18K)

When he said that the modern industry is shit. That made the moeshitters mad, and the lolifappers madder.

those panty shots looks like diaper shots tho
no wonder normalfags eat it up

most people on Yea Forums are normalfags with shit taste
proof: zoro came in second in the Yea Forums one piece popularity

Who was the first and the third?

yes it is

>that grammar
esl-kun plz

That's because that's what Miyazaki is into.
They really don't man. Ghibli is not that popular with normalfags as you think it is. They mostly like Chihiro and Mononoke and that's it.
It's mostly some pretentious fags who think they're so "cultured" for watching "the few good anime"
That is if you're referring to westernfags that is.

Jap audience eats that garbage up. But they also eat up Kimi no na wa.

>proof: zoro came in second in the Yea Forums one piece popularity
How is that proof of anything?
One Piece is a normalfag series and Zoro is one of the few good characters in that shitty series anyways.

every now and then i go back to watching a ghibli movie just to remember what good anime looks like

>the most normalfag character in the most normalfag series is his favorite
thanks for proving my point

Attached: buggy_laughing.png (946x882, 589K)

You have no point since One Piece threads like DBS threads are containment threads for Normalfags.

What is wrong (or great) with long running shows? I gather MHA is currently the hit, but it has the same goal, doesn't it?

Attached: bigplays.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Male otaku are the only thing that makes anime worthwhile. Without them, it would be a rather dismal affair...

true

Old good, New bad

edgy contrarian
typical nip-mentality

He's right though.
The medium has been in decline since the 90s.

you hate him because he tells the truth

being contrarian doesn't sound very nip

He gave his entire life to anime and life long enough to see it fall to the ground. He has every right to be bitter

Attached: Miyazaki walks on the anime graveyard.jpg (500x743, 69K)

I think Tezuka was somehow similar in the 80's, basically saying all new was shit and stuff.
Still, it was Tezuka, he had the right to say anything.

I can't really disagree with this opinion. It saddens me to admit it, but I think you're right, user

this is like thinking that a shota dick in anime is sexual. miyazaki makes fucking kids movies

Everything Yea Forums likes about anime was created nearly singlehandedly by Hayao Miyazaki and you newfaggots actually hate him because he told a shit animator his work was shit. Hiro should delete Yea Forums if its users are going to have so little interest in the medium

That's 100% true. Lots of people here will praise anime for being obscure, interesting and deep but the truth is the type of anime that actually fit that category are hated in Japan. The average fan just want the same cookie cutter generic troupes over and over that are on the same tier as some normie sitcom or hollywood movie. The average studio is the same; taking a risk isn't worth the possible loss in sales no matter how small it may be.

Attached: texhnolyze737365.jpg (500x280, 60K)

you can put any character from the majority of shows that are aired nowadays into any other show that is being aired nowadays and they wouldn't seem out of place.
i stopped watching anime a few years ago because everything became the same shit or low effort fan bait.

left is anime now, right is anime before.

Attached: xgh6z786lsk11.jpg (857x384, 34K)

t. smelly otaku

Because he's an artist from the 70s. He's from a time before otaku fandom. He remembers anime when it was a pure art form, not a industry relying on fandom. He's fucking Miyazaki. Basically a genre of film in of itself.

Miyazaki was actually one of Japan's leading animators as early as the mid 60s. This is when he really started as an artist and you can see the major personal themes of Miyazaki and Takahata already in full bloom as early as 1968

He hangs out with Anno. It's to be expected.

Based user triggering the otaku weebs.

Miyazaki was 100% right and was able to predict the absolutely abysmal quality of today's material. Shit's been produced en masse and the shut-in losers eat it ALL up. And then they're wondering why everyone makes fan of anime watchers.

Attached: hayao-miyazaki-1.jpg (1600x900, 239K)

Based, otaku genocide when?

When he criticizes the otaku, MIyazaki isn't talking about the consumers of anime but the creators. They are real otaku who have a huge love for anime and manga and have seen tons of it, so much that it's their only source of inspiration. That's what he has a problem with, the lack of originality. The viewers of the poor copies the real otaku create are a level far below them, the niwaka who can't even tell that it's bad and don't have any aesthetic sense, like Yea Forums. Those people are beneath criticism, more the symptom than the disease

The closet to death the more you start to hate life

shitty anime = life?

>AR15's
lol ok blind boy

He has plenty of his characters shown barefoot.

feet are sexual only to the mentally unwell

Is it just me, or does miyazaki look like the japenese version of dr.seuss?

Attached: dr.-seuss-1.jpg (787x1199, 733K)

he's not wrong.

>Symphogear isn't generic moeblob shit

>Being contrarian is nip
Do you just have buzzwords clanking in your head or would it actually be possible for you to think?

Oh fuck off.
He made the same movie 30 times.

No, Tezuka said that he regretted the terrible low quality anime he had made.

>Everything Yea Forums likes about anime was created nearly singlehandedly by Hayao Miyazaki
Moe wasn't created by MiyaHACKI.

Miyazaki is not an artist, he's a businessman.

He's a feminist cuck so of course he hates otaku men.

Now Americans are saving the industry because Otakus never bred

Yeah say that to normafags that you jack off to 14 years old and see normalfags reaction.

Who gives a shit about Normalfags?
Besides most Normalfags will probably think Asuka is over 18 years old if they don't know shit about the show.

The only thing that sort of has me confused about this guy is that he says he doesn't like Disney for their black-and-white storytelling yet this is the same guy who directed Cagliostro.

Attached: Lupin the shower.png (789x434, 417K)

>we had artistic reason for that piece of fabric to act unnaturally and show off that little girls bloomers!
uh huh

little girls are genitals are a important plot point