Why was the ending such shit?

Why was the ending such shit?

Attached: kzRvpKbUiONR3ZuM1QOX2I1g302.jpg (500x282, 31K)

It was just poorly directed.

not enough Aniki and Dororo interaction aka the heart and soul of the show
Also Hyakkimaru ghosting Dororo

Attached: 75949114_p1_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 306K)

1/ made no sense that his "mothers" let his brother die in the fire, he could have been saved and deserved to
2/ no happy ending with dororo or at least epilogue

>brother suddenly changes his mind about fighting hyakkimaru
>mothers and brother just pointlessly die in fire even though they could have gotten out and there was no need for them to sacrifice themselves.
>dororo goes to start a new kingdom with gold only even though thats beyond fucking retarded because not having any peasants to farm your lands or samurai to defend you from the neighboring clans just means that gold is going to be stolen soon as someone finds out about it.
>there's no possible way dororo's dad stored enough gold away to literally make a brand new powerful clan sprout out of the fucking dirt.
>random fire horse thats a demon but not really a demon comes out of fucking nowhere and is never explained
>rushed ending with no real epilogue

You are shit.

>mothers and brother just pointlessly die in fire even though they could have gotten out and there was no need for them to sacrifice themselves.
user, they were both suicidal from the start, we see this the entire show. Hell, Hyakki's original mother literally attempted suicide in an earlier episode out of sheer guilt. It makes perfect sense that both want to go out knowing their son is safe, but it's clear neither wanted to live much longer.

>there's no possible way dororo's dad stored enough gold away to literally make a brand new powerful clan sprout out of the fucking dirt.
He hid that shit for a reason user, and he isn't the most notorious bandit in Japan for nothing. It was always the One Piece of the series, but at least here its an actual thing. In the original someone stole it before Dororo had a chance to reclaim it.

>random fire horse thats a demon but not really a demon comes out of fucking nowhere and is never explained
Read the fucking manga.

The mom, brother and Daddy's suicidal tendencies aside, mom and Hyakkimaru should have at least attempted to save Ahomaru from the fire. Honestly I cringed when she just waited for death with her son on her lap.

The entire anime was shit. I only kept watching for Dororo because she was cute.

>Read the fucking manga

It should have been fucking explained in the anime. Don't tell a person to that they have to read additional material (manga, novels, side games, etc. ) to make sense of something that happened in an anime. That's bad storytelling.

You have to watch the show through the lens of Buddhism and the concept of rebirth.
They let the fire purify their dirty souls dying there; for what Tahoumaru did in his life his mom must have thought that he would have been allowed to be reborn into a human, so both Nui, who felt responsible for her sons' actions, and Jukai, who used to serve under samurai and killed innocent men, were ready to die to atone for their sins and be granted a next life.

eh it was alright

I think they tried to keep room over for a possible sequel. Rather than just having a actual ending.

How would a sequel work? Hyakkimaru has his human body back, the enemies are gone/dead, there's nothing for him and Dororo to do.

Dororo and Hyakkimaru's married life.

an OVA of Hyakkimaru and Dororo doing their own thing would be nice (and them reuniting in the end)

when will the soundtrack be released btw?

Attached: EBFw8-VUEAEmmOo.jpg (680x383, 54K)

>when will the soundtrack be released btw?
I think it's this month, can't remember the exact day.

Nevermind I found it, it's out next week on Aug 14.

thank you!

Attached: 76040743_p1_master1200.jpg (858x1200, 964K)

They ruined Tezuka's manga. Better pretend it doesn't exist.

They made various adaptation, but no one ever criticizes Nagai's "sequel" that is basically him projecting his fetishes on adult Dororo.

Considering it's one fucking region and there are loads of youkai out there, not even counting the possibility of the outside world contacting Japan. I'd say they have enough material for at least 2 more continuations. NOW that they pull it off is another entire different beast.

I kinda want for Tahomaru to have survived the fire, as that'd be the best way to show him atoning for his sins and that suicidal tendencies are not always the correct answers.

Not understanding this ending means you didn't understand the entire damned anime and you need to grow up.