Tfw still can't get over girlfriend leaving me

>tfw still can't get over girlfriend leaving me
fuck bros, I can't bear becoming an incel again.
What are some anime that will let me get over a breakup?

Attached: 1522315776661.png (832x868, 371K)

>blogging and request thread
Shove a razor blade up your dickhole.

Always remember she's going to end up with a bloke who has a bigger dick than you and makes more money than you and is smarter than you and is in better shape than you.
You're a beta cuck.

she doesn't have a steady bf but she has uploaded a bunnch of pictures hanging out with some dudes on instagrama nd is fucking killing me inside I can't take it bros aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 1365026183908.jpg (824x618, 53K)

shingeki no madoka in abyss

boku no pico

>dating
the only winning move is not to play

Go away you disgusting 3DPD lover

>3dpdfag

Attached: 1551310706300.png (536x661, 230K)

You deserve it thirsty 3DPD loser.

STOP READING OR LOOKING AT IMAGES OF HER
STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOURSELF

This is the most important time right now you have: to figure out what went wrong and reflect on yourself. Breath, it'll be alright. This is a time where YOU should be your #1 priority.

Attached: セイバー私服10d(近).png (476x537, 219K)

stop bullying me I just wanted love aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah she's probalby having a good time now while I'm posting on some korean basket weaving forum

Attached: 1528660341641.png (960x540, 346K)

that's probably why she left your sorry ass for a real man.

Drop her like an unfinished plot and move on.

Put her on a plane and send her back to maylasia

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 11.41.19 PM.png (353x428, 161K)

Then you know you shouldn't be here. Go to bed, start a new day. There's nothing constructive for you here. You have to get her off your mind! Find a qt animu waifu and just learn to cope for the time being. You'll learn to love again.

Attached: セイバー鎧04d(近).png (596x510, 276K)

thank you saber poster, but it still hurts

Attached: 1465790065662.gif (561x560, 221K)

>state of 2019 Yea Forums

Don't fall for this social media bullshit. People posting pics about how happy and good their life is are usually full of shit. She's not gonna tell everyone if she's a depressed piece of shit, even if that's the case.

Given the shitposting thread is going to hit bump limit at this rate, it's obvious there are no mods tonight.

Love Dhunibyo and Other delusions helped me

Fucking hell, you're worse than I thought.

Ok, it's not a good time for you to watch KaguyaSama... but if you had watched it last winter you'd probably be able to see RIGHT THROUGH what she's doing. It's really fucking obvious when you right it out like that.

"She wouldn't try to pull off a trick so stupidly obvious" may sound like smart reasoning, but 9 times out of 10, that's exactly what she's doing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 11.45.01 PM.png (318x306, 129K)

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Try and socialize as much as you can. It's harder to keeping thinking about her when you're surrounded by other people. You start to realize that everyone around you is living a life just as stressful or more than yours and that will help you put things into perspective. And an incel wouldn't be working to improve themselves. Keep socializing and improving your body and mind and you'll be fine. Please fight on, you deserve to be happy.

Attached: セイバー鎧16b(中).png (320x534, 182K)

don't be stupid user, she's getting laid

It just dawned on me. I can't believe I hadn't thought of it before, but....

Is this a major unseen target audience for loli anime? People who just got dumped?

It provides cute feminine comforting imagery, but in a context they personally wouldn't associate with their relationship. A way to feel better without being to specifically reminded.

Attached: Tomokorev.png (369x481, 124K)

She's acting self destructive just because she knows it will tear him apart.

All the more reason to move on. It's not a victory for her.

>healing, grooming loli anime with happy and legal ending. Fun for the whole family
I like the idea user, but that means that people would need to get a girlfriend in the first place

I was thinking more like Sekai Seifuku Zvezda, or Mitsudomoe, or Mitsuboshi colors.