One Punch Man

Okamaitachi is a strong woman and you should respect her.

Attached: 1555453784740.png (276x402, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/7139/one-punch-man
mangadex.org/title/9123/one-punch-man-webcomic-original
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: BKJwUktCYAEYjbQ.jpg (772x900, 89K)

>her

Stupid, sexy furry

Attached: fluff.jpg (744x408, 171K)

>can watch opm free on viz
>cant read opm free on viz
o...k...
how does viz handle shemale character?

by using her japanese name Okamaitachi

Attached: 1563449480122.jpg (1895x1114, 911K)

Would uniornically gobble his cock, not gonna lie.

Attached: Okamaitachi sees my dick.png (390x395, 222K)

That's a pretty dapper suit on the top right.

>lifting up his skirt to show his thigh high leather boots
what a slutty man

He knows what his fans like.

Get well soon ONE

Attached: UQco35tNsMBaNJoHwL0z3mU7lJvjGHvC-YlNoDmlxnhVvLpRNOu6kd0gAY7hzeQ3SY4cqSD_qwsLefSCejpfad7LN6ok9P-pXIFi (764x1200, 525K)

I would love to spend half an hour with ONE to pick his brain about things
one of those things would be
>is okamaitachi an actual tranny or is that just a name?

>Sonic doesn't wear underwear
MURATAAAAA

Why is Murata a trapfag

>Not even in his prison uniform
MURATAAAAAA
i think definitely its a ninja and esper thing. Does anyone in opm wear underwear?
Murata understands the appeal of a lot of types. Sonic is just a twink

Attached: image04-1.jpg (453x437, 45K)

at least hes got a lot of TP.
goddamn monster cell diarrhea

imagine the smell

saitama wears underwear , during tournament arc.
i think PPP has hearts underwear unless i'm misremembering?

He lost 4 pounds from 2 days of shitting. He has to be so dehydrated. I guess he had to endure worse in the ninja village.
>ywn give sonic an electrolyte drink to restore his health and vigor after being poisoned

He was completely naked when he fought that mosquito though but i can think of a few times saitama had underwear, my mistake.

I think Murata has a fetish for people going comando

A person should not respect someone just because someone told you to.
A character usually gain respect due to his/her behaviour not strength or even hard work.

I'll spend that time bullying him until he updates the webcomic, what's the hold up baldy?

Hes sick please be kind to him!!

Attached: Murata Sonic (1).png (491x356, 142K)

>had a cold for 3 months

Japanese colds (bronchitis) are very, very rough preasu understand.

lazy

If we kidnapped people like ONE, Togashi, Miura and Inoue, could we force them to work?

>Next chapter is just more Falconia
>And the next chapter
>and the next chapter
>and so on
>until chapter 500
>then Guts shows up and gets killed by Griffith

have you seen the lazy director in Shirobako's second cour?
thats basically the average lazy japanese person

I for one would love just read volumes of nothing but Apostle backstories.

ONE is just designing the ninja leader

Attached: 40175995_598772993885252_8264497167885997954_n-1.jpg (480x600, 91K)

> tallest of Atomic's group
> wears heels too

Attached: atomic_disciples_data.jpg (1264x976, 627K)

> here they want to do it by themselves, with Sonic not actually helping
> later in the webcomic they want Sonic to do it

>GLUB GLUB MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAS

Attached: x21 (2).png (1600x1138, 3.04M)

Isn't that bitch from undertale?

>okamatachi is the talest

Attached: e41.png (798x1256, 334K)

One already confirmed Sonic's an exhibitionist.

Attached: pervert 5.jpg (699x1004, 159K)

> in this civilized world of ours

Attached: 1525797332758.png (514x527, 243K)

Attached: 24.jpg (1290x2075, 542K)

if Murata is going to adds tons of filler in every chapter while also making them short and only releasing them once every 2 weeks this arc will never finish.

Attached: 37c71c7f167dc8fe2816ff786c8925e2.png (391x439, 140K)

The arc was never going to finish that quick anyway especially with how much bigger the MA is now. Also "filler"...really this again ?

so what else would the monster association have in that vault? It looks like there are safes on the walls

Remember MA base is connected to abandoned parts of z city. Most likely this is connected to a human part.

Murata's been cutting back on new material since the S Class vs Demon fights ended, now there are just tidbits like Mask finding the cell production stuff

>Still no Mosquito Girl cameo
MURATAAAAA

You might be on to something, Garou also is sure as hell going commando atleast in the outfit he got from the MA.

Attached: 1524788969502.png (605x864, 951K)

Thats not what happens they ask him to lure flash out with a duel but because sonic wants to do it himself since he feels it's his job he lures him at the wrong time and place.

That seem like an incredibly deep bank vault for humans.... but then again i'm not really sure where all the heroes are spread out at this point.

Monsters need banks too, how else do you think they can afford all the dog and fish food for Rover and ENW?

>Murata's been cutting back on new material
People are dumb, they expected every fight to get extended because of the ninjas and Phoenix Man, being completely oblivious to how the ninjas didn't even exist previously and Phoenix Man served to give Child Emperor his own 1v1 fight as he otherwise never gets to show off his actual fighting ability. The executives aren't done yet, so there's no need to make their introductions longer. Fuhrer and Gums might get more panel time later because they originally went out like chumps without really showing off their power, especially Fuhrer.

It makes sense with his theming monsters dont need underwears unless youre crablante

Attached: 1564592234419.jpg (765x401, 81K)

Yeah, at this point the original material is somewhat all dealt with besides the heroes at the surface, which will just be there to show how hopelessly outmatched they are. Fuhrer i imagine wont get much expended (He did a good demonstration of all he got beating up a damaged Tatsumaki) at most currently Nyan might be also on the surface.

Who? Leading leader?

>no number of arms stat on iaian

I wish Murata had used the 90 pages of support team filler to flesh out more the actual characters of this arc (the S-class and executives).

Yeah im sure hes just working out the arc (neo heroes included) and design of the bossman right now since the ninjas said he was going to make an appearance on the day they ambushed flash.

You make it sounds like both can’t happen at the same time.

The entire rest of the arc is about them and the webcomic rarely shows anyone below s class besides mask being competent, it was fine

How much money do i have to offer murata for some nude fubuki?

Attached: 7CC958E1-34ED-4C42-81D7-8A0B7B660759.jpg (640x1047, 51K)

What if it's actually Blast? maybe his real name was Blasting Blaster? maybe the whole story of Blast defeating the leader was just what he wanted people to hear?

>removed all the background characters
SOULLESS

Did you forget about Gatling's team? About Max and Snek on the tournament? They actually did impressive stuff while developing interesting themes.

maybe Genos could lend him a hand?

>webcomic

Well thats just silly. What would be the point of putting yourself in a 15 year coma?

Attached: x12.png (600x848, 572K)

The support team appears in the webcomic?

>KMF
>Bushidrill
>Iaian
>Okama

Attached: amonsterfuckerinyourparty.png (716x759, 476K)

Yeah and they do absolutely nothing. That's why Murata has to make them look good in moments like the tournament, fighting garou and the invasion.

What an oddly convenient 15 year coma in some "recovery capsule" seems like a perfect way to demonstrate your skills and bury your past.

Fag

It's crazy how much new stuff got added in the garou arc for the webcomic compared to the first arc. Chapters 1-40 in the Webcomic became chapters 1-37 in the manga, while chapters 41-59 alone became 38-94. That's a crazy jump, I see why some people thought the pacing was off even if I didn't.

the support team did not appear in the webcomic, that guy is talking out his ass. and only gatling fought garou in the webcomic, no other A or B class heroes.

are the eyes the weakpoint ?

what chapter is this i dont remember

he got his fucking ass handed to him and its taken 15 years to regrow it.

His eyes survived the punch

Nope. It has no real weak spots. Only Saitama has been able to hit it and even then it survived it.
Remember some of those tunnels lead into the surface parts and some buildings. Also I've seen some deep banks before even ones in the weirdest of places. It is hard to tell how deep they are though.

Attached: x20 (3).jpg (860x1236, 282K)

saitama didnt punch the eyes.

>only saitama
pig god destroyed it by eating it

The eyes can definitely be destroyed, it's his signature look so ONE wanted to keep them up to the its end.

Saitama punched people in the gut/chest only for their eyes to pop out of their head

I meant in physical attacks I know pig god finished it by digesting it.
Saitama has a real knack for chest and gut punches.

Attached: x10 (3).jpg (860x1236, 569K)

I think they are just meant for us to see him as an character

They're never shown to be manageable so I'm not sure about that. It's a shame the fish are dead though; that was a fun touch.

there's still plenty more left idiot

It might be able to summons more bigger fish. In its first appearance manga wise it had a bigger tank and bigger fish. Probably the more it grows the supply and size of fish increase. Well see how it goes.

next chapter will be garou been re-introduce to fight black man

garou vs DS isnt for another 2 webcomic chapters

better prepare for more weeks without garou

Attached: 1565122804875.png (1200x1360, 2.12M)

Any favorite Saitama moments?

Attached: x59.jpg (860x1236, 466K)

I expect Rover vs bang/bomb/fubu and Saitama "vs" Flash first.

Possibly my favorite.

Attached: x12.png (600x848, 460K)

would Fubuki attempt to use Lily to seduce Garou and bring him to her allegiance?

I don't think that would work and he hates heroes
but at least Lili would be a good momentary distraction for the couple of seconds it would take him to punch her lights out

the question isn't whether it would work but whether Fubuki would try it

Seconding this. Flash and saitama interactions are hilarious

Attached: 1562884777363.png (759x1080, 883K)

Why couldn't Ufotable have done season 2 bros

Attached: 1565456891361.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

no, that would be a waste of a great personal assistant and little sister
>I am sorry Lili I don't think she sees you that way

I didn't expect flash to meet Saitama for that teacher plot point so soon but glad he did. I also enjoy their interaction.

Attached: x5.jpg (1291x2080, 845K)

I'll be honest, I don't like you shitposting faggots nor trannies in general, but I'd rather read 3 chapters of Okamaitachi doing stupid shit inONE's traditional humor than another generic jobber hero fights a random monster chapter. Can't wait for the manga to get back on track.

>last chapter was literally a near 1:1 of pig god
>evil natural water appears

Did you even read or what?

He a shitposting faggot that doesn't actually read the comic dont give him (you)s

nice job, retard. as expected of mungus

Soka.

Attached: D_YnxoKXYAAJ1Fr.jpg (676x698, 101K)

When he got so mad at that crowd after saving them from the meteor he called them baldies

Flashy and Saitama spitroasting Tats doujin when?

>The executives aren't done yet, so there's no need to make their introductions longer.
I do hope we get more that wasn't in the webcomic though. If not these fights will have been shorter than most of the Demon fights, even knowing that we'll get some more panels in the S class narration.

The characters do. Their manga introductions help flesh them out, instead of just being throw-away characters.

Attached: OPM_bg-girls.jpg (3650x2116, 3.12M)

Fuhrer Ugly, Hobo and Gums won't get much more after their initial fight, though. They have the quick encounter with Tatsumaki, then they get install killed by Bang and beaten by ZM before doing much more (and Hobo helps beating Bang, Gums eats Genos' arm).

How do you think ENW will get bigger? Will it just change its size on its own or off-screen? Or do you think that it'll manage to find a big reserve of water to grow this much?

It could be a nice way to show how sending weak Heroes to handle a big threat can end up fucking things up if they bust a pipe feeding more water into it, or something like that.

Attached: 1534123864404.jpg (600x849, 240K)

HE gets more than the other two, they aren't in the same category.

He already grew way bigger than the fish tank's size in this chapter.
And unless it's a mistake of Murata (like Iain's sword error), the fishes seems to multiply.

Attached: 1404475107944.png (335x357, 142K)

the majority of them are manga original characters

That's up to ONE and Murata to decide. The cadre title have been hyped pretty damn hard in the manga, so Fuhrer and Gums getting some upgrade would be no surprise.

Wonder when will this play in the future?

Attached: x18.png (860x1236, 305K)

Good tangent, but how does that relate to what I said? Do you fags read "tier" and immediately think of powerlevels? At least follow the conversation.

>Lili makes some off hand comment about Garou
>Fubuki misinterprets and keeps trying to set them up on dates

Just to give numbers.
There are 15 members.
4 appeared first in the webcomic
3 appeared beforehand in the manga.
8 are new characters.

ONE still created them initially either way. Even some like Mizuki, Murata did more work but I'm pretty sure ONE gave a quick idea for her concept.

>Flashy and Saitama spitroasting Tats doujin when?
>spitroasting tats
>tats
there's a better candidate

yeah whatever, i was just correcting your mistake

I'm the same guy from the conversation. Powerlevel does go hand in hand since it's a war and weaker characters just gets crushed. Fuhrer Ugly and Gums could possibly get an upgrade, with Bang and Bomb going serious together and taking more than one shot to win.

The reasoning could be that it ate that monster. I doubt it will have infinite size, and at worst it's just a stylistic choice. From the size at the end of the capter to this there's still quite a bit.

I'm not the guy you were talking to.

>I'm the same guy from the conversation
Good job following it then.
>Powerlevel does go hand in hand since it's a war and weaker characters just gets crushed.
I didn't ask you, but ok.

Do you really not understand my comment? You were talking about which characters got more scenes. And I'm talking about the webcomic. I really don't understand how you misunderstood things so much, unless you deliberately wanted to turn this into a powerlevel circlejerk.

then don't reply to me

How is it a mistake when there's precedent for manga characters to appear in the webcomic later on? The manga is just helping set up future events.

> unless you deliberately wanted to turn this into a powerlevel circlejerk.
Are you fucking retarded? Yes, powerlevel matters because the stronger monsters usually get more screentime in this war. The fuck are you talking about circlejerk.

You don't get to choose who responds to you fag.

Don't tell me what to do, faggot.

Attached: 14738.jpg (418x279, 34K)

>Sonic?

Man, you must be some half gorilla baby from Guatemala if you still don't get it. I'm going to make this really clear so your carer can explain this to you as directly as possible.

You talked about what happens from now on in the arc with these three monsters lumping three together. I said one of them shouldn't be lumped together with them. Cue you turning this into a different conversation since you can't talk in terms other than powerlevels.

Now I'm out, go back to your VSbattles forums, or whatever.

Hobo doesn't get that much more screentime than Fuhrer Ugly. He's fairly important to set up God, but didn't get all that much screentime either. Increasing their PL was just one excuse I was giving to possibly give more screentime you autist.

yeah, it's truly tragic. then i wouldn't get retards like you people replying to me, but alas.

I wasn't the dude you were responding to.

Why do you theorize things we already know?

Attached: x10.jpg (601x851, 154K)

it doesn't end here
>"oh, isn't Metal Bat your age? Gearsper? You'd make such a great couple!"
>Lili has trouble telling her she's gay

He absorbs moisture from the air.

Why do you retards not know the difference between headcanon and facts?

ENW should have survived to be Saitama's third pet.
The Nyan would be the 4th pet.

>making headcanon for things which are already explained
Why?

How old are you even to believe filling Saitama's life with "pets" is an interesting concept? Let the monsters die, it's what gives closure to the arc. 2 is already too many.

I imagine during the organization arc. I'm hoping that they have the mad cyborg and mecha-boros

Rover was a great and wonderful addition to the regular cast
I don't care about Black Sperm

Attached: 658a9934a15fd13cda2ccc33ff33fd2f.gif (540x509, 25K)

> The monsters needs to die because I'm too much of a brainlet to imagine an arc ending if they don't, even if it's in a very weakened form

Attached: fuakyuu.png (147x346, 20K)

>Gender Male

Attached: MaaM.gif (220x268, 458K)

Rover is fine because he's a dog and didn't really appear too much in the MA arc. BS is the best Executive, and ONE really knows how to do characters like him, like he did with Ekubo. He also didn't interact with Saitama, so it's fine.

It's still weird to suddenly get two pets that are some of the strongest beings we know, even if they are weakened. Sure, it's funny, but getting even more wouldn't be interesting.
Cope, they are dead.

>Cope, they are dead.
Nyan isn't. He's been massively used as a joke so far so him surviving is fairly high, if anything.

>tranny in a gamestop
So this is what hell looks like

>Murata's been cutting back on new material since the S Class vs Demon fights ended
You mean ONE's been cutting back, Murata doesn't write. Every goddamn thread.

Oh, but you must be wrong. ONE is perfect and everything he does is perfect. Clearly any single part I dislike must be the work of the devilish Murata and his shitty content.

I gave up like a year ago.
As a webcomicfag, go fuck yourself.

Maybe it absorbs blood

>I gave up like a year ago.
It isn't something new, so you were also dumb back then.

That is a lie, people like those faggots were never as rampant as they are now.
Obviously since the it was the anime that brought them into the threads.

The anime just brought shitposting about S2. The whining about "filler" and the pacing reached it's peak during the CE fight. Don't see how that relates to my post though.

Mech Boros won't be possible since no one knew about him.

Attached: x30 (1).png (860x1236, 1.07M)

That's retarded. Metal Knight got the remains of the ship, so he has Boros' remains. And he's precisely the one character who'd be able to do that.

Tell me that you don't want to see Mecha-Boros become Saitama's disciple, would make sense to see the villain comes back trope subverted as the villain comes back only to become a good guy

But that'd require Metal Knight to look at his corpse and deduce that he's some sort of big shot, also there's lots of dead aliens on that ship already.

Everyone wants Saitama or Garou to get a gf but I just want pure little Iain to settle down

I don't respect trannies, full stop.

Metal Knight isn't retarded. His corpse is probably different, or he could access the files in the ship to know who was the boss. Anyways, that's all just tiny details that could be handled however ONE wants. If he wants to do Mecha Boros, the opportunity is clearly there.

The only people you should respect is your parents and people you deem smarter than you.
The problem is that people are too arrogant and don't like to admit someone is wiser or smarter than them.

Boros corpse would be seen non different than any other. Also Metal knight is only interested in the ship not the aliens themselves.
Not really.

Attached: x15.png (860x1236, 661K)

>not supporting self mutilation over a mental illness
You a bigot or something user?

>Boros corpse would be seen non different than any other.
That's just headcanon. It's not an argument. You can disagree with the speculation with your own take, but it's not denying its plausibility.

Why would he think it's different or even important? As said before no one knew of Boros hell metal knight didnt fulky know what the hell was the ship until he used a drone. Also he doesn't deal with stuff like cybrogs. He only does architecture, drones and weapons.

Attached: x13.png (860x1236, 790K)

We don't know if he deals with cyborgs or not yet. At this point, it only makes sense for him to deal with cyborgs, honestly. By all means, the mad cyborg is probably one of his creations, drive knight tells Genos that Metal Knight is his enemy, and he's pretty much always depicted as being, if not evil, close to it

>Why would he think it's different or even important?
Who cares the reasoning? He's a genius, we don't need a profound explanation for why he does stuff or how he knows so much.
>Also he doesn't deal with stuff like cybrogs. He only does architecture, drones and weapons.
This is just dumb for many reasons. We don't know him fully to even claim this, but that's also assuming he's a static character and won't ever experiment with different shit. We also just saw him resent Saitama for basically fucking him over by destroying his robots, and he's probably going to try to build a robot that's stronger than him, and trying to use the alien technology, or even their remains, isn't a completely insane idea. In the same page you posted he says the technology is wonderful.

You need to differentiate what can't happen and what you don't want to happen.

He's not really shown as evil just not heroic. He warned emperor of a greater evil down at the MA and wanted to nuke it instead of them falling for a trap.
We literally see all he ever done is build buildings, weapons and drones. So yeah he's shown resentment but what would that lead to him using Boros or even trying to revive him? Maybe a better robot though that's highly doubtful since most of his drones are seen jobbing.

What is even with anyone wanting Boros back? Dude is dead and served his purpose.

Attached: 1553555625247.gif (440x320, 1.55M)

>We literally see all he ever done is build buildings, weapons and drones.
Are you retarded? That doesn't mean it's all that he does. Do you get surprised when anyone does something new in the manga?
>what would that lead to him using Boros or even trying to revive him?
We know that his reputation went down a lot because of the robots. And we don't know his personality to know, he's still a mystery.
>Maybe a better robot though that's highly doubtful since most of his drones are seen jobbing.
He's one of the strongest heroes, what the fuck are you on? Of course he'll improve his robots, or try to. I don't see why you think using alien remains to try and make them better is so ridiculously impossible.

>What is even with anyone wanting Boros back?
I don't exactly want him or not want him either. I just see how it could happen and fit with Metal Knight's arc.

Don't really see how Boros can even fit into an arc about him at all. It would be pointless. At best the organization getting involved or using the tech from the alien ship makes more sense than a robo Frieza type deal to a guy no one else but Saitama encountered.

I find trannies absolutely disgusting, but "she" is alright in my book.
Is this how tranny propaganda works?

Respecting woman? OP, you are fucking joke

Attached: kh1kw1b6hlb31.jpg (750x770, 61K)

He gets a cyborg that he controls that's more powerful than anyone else but Saitama. He's in free fall and he needs to do something. Using alien tech wouldn't amount to anything really different to what we've already seen from him, and he's clearly desperate enough.

The fact that no one encountered could also play into the story, since it could be played as Metal Knight being the reason it's so strong, or maybe even as a mystery of how he was defeated. But that doesn't matter, getting too specific about speculation leads to nothing since the argument boils down to the specifics instead of the general idea. It'd also continue the parody of Frieza and play into returning villains as a trope, and the fact that ONE really dislikes killing his characters.

Attached: 1534864349229.jpg (600x550, 79K)

Attached: x13 (3).jpg (860x1236, 431K)

Come on. Throughout the series, you see repeated mentions of an "organization" with technology that repeatedly does fucked up shit, Metal Knight is repeatedly depicted as not really giving much of a shit about human life, it makes a big deal about him having deadly technology, so on. There's going to be a fight between the HA and Meal Knight eventually.
I want to see Boros back because he's one of the most interesting villains we've seen so far and it's sad to see him get deleted in just 2 or 3 chapters. I'm fine with him being left behind, he's done what he's had to do, but it would be interesting to see him come back and see how the other heroes would react to him

Boros was alright. I have never saw him as truly interesting just a straight forward villain who didn't bullshit around much and respected Saitama.

Metal knight might go against HA though he seems more focused on Saitama now. I see him more like tatsumaki where both are potential threats and don't really follow association rules much.

Attached: x82.jpg (860x1236, 476K)

What chapter was Tatsumaki's day off?

I don't think MK will be an outright villain, so I agree with you on that. He has his own objectives, but he's shown that he is actually a hero even if he doesn't want to save every single life.

Drive Knight is a lot shadier, but that's because we haven't seen much of him.

Can you learn to stop acting triggered when you're on an anime and manga discussion board on 4channel.org?

When has he shown that he is actually a hero?
He and Handsome Mask have shown they are just as fucked as those "heroes" from The Boys.

I miss streams.

Attached: 1560288465988.jpg (886x518, 29K)

Its the hari and that he had the eye of a zaku. Can't be trusted

Also he was about to torture a monster for info.Amai and metal knight act more like vigilantes with their own twisted way of justice

Attached: x17.png (860x1236, 466K)

If you accept Okamaitachi as a woman, then Tatsumaki is 12 years old. Fucking pedophiles[/spoilers]

Tatsumaki is mentally immature desu.

Amaimask is ruthless with criminals, but he cares about exterminating monsters and saving innocents, so you are confusing him or something.

Metal Knight is pragmatic and he's an asshole, but he cares about justice and erradicating evil.

Attached: 1551278429224.png (904x1300, 471K)

Zaku's are the good guys though.

i came up with another idea that those eyes were just some guys or some monsters eyes. the evil natural water just uses the eyes as a joke. it even keeps the eyes alive, forever in pain , disconnected from its original (now dead) host.

and physically

How does ONE draw her?

Zeke's how many times we gotta teach you these lessons!?

>in4 G-projects are organizations shorty attempt to make Gundams and anti hero mobile suits.

Attached: the_rgm_96x_jesta_cannon_by_ianar_dcdf2b7-pre.jpg (762x1048, 132K)

>Hunter x Hunter is super interesting
LOLOLOL well i laugh but the last manga i read was flame of recca. so sad not a lot of fun manga to read anymore.

OPM's hiatus was longer than any hiatus HxH has had. Despite all the memes, HxH's hiatuses are pretty manageable, and the chapters that do come out are full of content unlike most other series known for their hiatuses.

pretty sure ENW absorbs monster blood then just filters / eats the red iron. plenty of dead monsters everywhere.

Metal Knight is heavily hinted to be fighting the organization not being part of it. Drive Knight is the Organization double agent if anything.

murata is great at drawing females. even girls that arent drawn sexy are cute as hell like metal bat's sister.

Been reading some manga not heard of by most like Hakaijuu! , Keyman and some others. Too bad some I read never continued or never finished scanlation.

Attached: 60.jpg (728x1041, 215K)

it will be HA vs Neo Heroes v Belfoi v Tats in the future. and CE is starting his own army too. Blast will have to show up too.

I think both of them will be related to the Organization in some way. Maybe MK had something to do with its inception, and DK is a rogue robot that wants to destroy them.

I'm still excited to see what Murata will draw for the Organization. He really loves drawing robots.

>CE is starting his own army too
We literally saw him join the Neo Heroes.

black sperm is my favorite character.
rover is fun because it gives saitama something to fuck up (e.g. billion dollar robots, taking care of things when he doesn't care about anything).

you know OPM isnt about monster fights right? its a parody of the entire genre of superheroes. a super powered hero that makes friends with a bunch of monsters seems like an interesting storyline. otherwise i agree two pets is enough.

i hope we see black sperm trying to be stronger than golden sperm. he sees saitama as someone he needs to defeat so he works hard...

>a super powered hero that makes friends with a bunch of monsters seems like an interesting storyline. otherwise i agree two pets is enough.
I do feel the same. If ONE wanted to make a storyline about that it'd be fine, but I don't think it would work as something long lasting. So we agree here.

>you know OPM isnt about monster fights right?
Not sure where this came from, but this isn't really true. Like 80% of the manga is fights against monsters.

>i hope we see black sperm trying to be stronger than golden sperm.
His way of getting stronger would be developing more cells. I don't think he'll fuse his cells again, since it'd just feel repetitive, and he's more fun as BS.

Attached: x3.png (860x1236, 373K)

>saitama as a monster apologist cuck
Not even an amaifag but thats disgusting. Also i think youve misinterpreted the story a little.

Should OPM have a happy ending, sad, middle?

Attached: One-Punch Man - 03 - Large 23.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

this isnt dragonball z. ONE is not toriyama.
at least i hope not. who is ONE anyway?

I think it should be smart and funny like the rest of it. Satisfying.

Tori introduced Mecha Frieza for more powercreep. At most a mecha Boros would be used for the final arc against the final boss.

Both Makai no Ossan and Mob had "and life goes on" endings. I kinda hope we don't get something like that, or at the very least things needs to be dealt with beforehand, like the increasing number of monsters.

No way they do a sad one, it just doesn't suit the series. At worst it'll be bittersweet, probably Saitama fighting some eldritch entity like GOD and beating it easily.

>boros ... one of the more interesting villains
wow you have such boring fucking taste.
did you finish watching naruto and one piece?

I WOULD BE GLAD TO HAEV AN ENDING IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT IT WON'T HAPPNE BECAUSE OF THAT LAZY FUCKING BALDY

Sure, just like he did everything he could to save that armored team controlled by that whip monster.
If he had been alone he would have killed that ugly kid Garou saved. Lucky for that kid there were other heroes around

He didn't hurt the kid when it kept telling him to not kill Garou. At best he would be really annoyed to save someone like that. Also they do comment the mercs used unauthorized suits.

but also saw him build his own lab and say "i cant rely on anyone"

>Mecha Boros

It's the stupidest thing I've read in these threads so far

Attached: 17.png (905x1300, 1.04M)

lol you think saitama isnt a monster apologist cuck?
i guess you dont remember armored gorilla. or HammerHead. or Sonic. Or Rover. Or that turnip freeze monster (when he was pleading for his life). Or Nyan. Or Orochi (who he didnt want to fight). Or the two naked ninja monsters.

you want me to go on? do you even read this series or do you just shitpost in the threads?

You can't murder 8 people for wearing experimental technology. Also, he slaughtered that caveman when he easily could've just overpowered him and returned him. Mask is an asshole.

Most unhateable character?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (295x295, 153K)

The author of this one died, I think. F to him, since it was actually pretty interesting and well drawn.

He's pragmatic. He won't do anything that's more trouble than it's worth. That doesn't make him evil.

I think he just don't give a fuck

You must be extremely new then.

Why is dimple a girl?

i hate him because hes filler. he is literally genos. a joke that keeps getting pounded to nothing.
go write your mumen rider fanfiction and get out of my ALL POWERFUL SATIRE manga already.

I think Bang x Garou yaoi takes the cake for worst, if not dumbest

Not only they were wearing illegal power suits but they were mercenaries and they were obstructing an extermination operation. Mercenaries have no place in peaceful society.
The caveman was literally attacking people around the streets and jumped like a rabid dog at Mask. Rabid dogs get put down. Or maybe you would have preferred Mask to deliver him to the HA for inhumane experimentation?

>filler
It's funny how this word has lost all meaning. I think I've seen it used to describe basically everything in OPM.

Yeah he did. Shame he didn't have anyone to continue it.
>this actually exist
Oh no.

Attached: 31.jpg (728x1042, 230K)

He is. A hero can be an asshole. The squad had joined forces with the enemy, regardless of context they were evil at the moment. No one's saying he's right, or that he isn't, just that he's a hero with his own sense of justice.

I think some of the Blast theories are definitely the dumbest.

it should end with a big party to celebrate the marriage or 2 characters.
You choose the two characters it doesn't matter to me as long as there's a big celebration

Genos and a toaster
They have so much in common
They both toast bread and are best used in the kitchen

I disagree.

Attached: trannies.png (291x423, 57K)

Who hit first?

Attached: x82.png (1720x1236, 1.82M)

>One Punch Man is a peaceful society
If you think the heroes in this story are any different from those mercenaries you're crazy.

dont forget they destroyed a skyscraper full of innocent people

Heroes defend civilians from monsters and other dangers.
Mercenaries do any job, good or bad, as long as the payment is enough.
There you go.

Blast is clearly a white dude who got the jiggaboo pass and became too powerful

That was the paradisers but they both did receive suits from the Organization.

>Or maybe you would have preferred Mask to deliver him to the HA for inhumane experimentation?
Yes.

Half of those arent even monsters are you joking?

How bad do you think Saitama's shin splints are?

Does he have any though?

Attached: x22 (2).png (860x1236, 523K)

Suppon wasn't going to get it easy either way.

Attached: x11 (6).png (1720x1236, 2.3M)

>I think I've seen it used to describe basically everything in OPM.

Because that's the entire point of OPM, lampooning tired cliches.

"MC is the only character that matters" is magnified to the nth degree when we know that any challenge any other character faces could be dealt with in a heartbeat by Saitama.

A lot of the humor comes from the other characters taking themselves so seriously, as unlike the audience, they don't realize that the world is never in any real danger.

Whatever champ. That's not what filler means.

>Futae no Kiwami punch

I will never get tired of this meme

Attached: x10 (4).png (860x1236, 960K)

I think Iain is slightly less hate able because he's a goodie two shoes but not an absolute retard like mumen

Compared to Garou he's shit tier, yes, but I like Boros because the entire fight he's having a great time and is a good foil for Saitama. Most other villains like Orochi and DSK have the same personality, and I wouldn't call a character like Sonic a villain

I want him to brutalize me

filler means anything that i dont like obviously.

but really mumen rider is filler cmon now. watch now that i say that webcomic ONE will make mumen rider the reason why saitama became a hero or some shit.

who?

Is it really so hard to type like an adult?

>Ilian
>Hate able
Really? He doesn't seem hate able at all.
I don't think you want that
We already saw the reasons though. Mumen had nothing to do with it.

Attached: x9 (3).png (860x1236, 1.08M)

>I think Iain is slightly less hate able
maybe read next time instead of trying to reply to as many comments as possible as quickly as possible

I dunno Iouin seems pretty hateable able to me.

Even so never knew people didn't like Mumen that much. Then again he did a Goku and ype fuck up with Garou.

Attached: x4 (2).png (857x1200, 460K)

the best foil for saitama is the same as superman's foil. going to be a super genius like lex luthor. because saitama is kind of retarded and easily manipulated (by money / food).

having a foil be someone who is as strong as saitama is just boring. the fight can never end. its superman v bizarro superman. or superman v zod. just punching with no end. haha i am invincible i can regenerate i am powerful i defeated everyone zzzzzzz.
its like in buu saga when goku fights majin vegeta and they are equal strength. no one remembers and no one cares about the fight.

again, just read you retard. i guess you're too obsessed with spamming random manga pages to actually read anything in the threads you spend 24 hours a day in

is it so easy to be triggered by text?

Maybe your parents haven't taught you yet, but it's bad manners to answer a question with another question.

it's also bad manners to be a faggot, faggot

That makes no sense, is this your way of admitting you are underage or something? Also, see

Darkshine

Attached: ChDvxTUWgAAZ_Qa.png (720x512, 500K)

if you pay me, i'll write the way you want me to write.
isnt me though. just some other user calling you names.

can someone tell me where i can read the webcomic in english please.

Yes.

lmgtfy.com/?q=one+punch+man+webcomic+english

the only black person in OPM is that black ninja guy then? Darkshine is just an asian who turned his skin black?

There is no black people in OPM, except maybe some civilians or something. DS just has an over the top tan like stereotypical japanese bodybuilders.

Would Lili appreciate a majestic pompadour like MB's?

Don't forget Marshall Gorilla

>that black ninja guy
Who?

There is Air that Aborigine looking hero that tries to get Pig god. Also I guess one of the council men of swordmen as well.

neck yourself trannyfucker

Least hate-able mungus. Get some fresh air, for your own good.

chapter monster cells

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 1.14.51 PM.png (1138x562, 486K)

People always say this but he clearly has the stereotypical features the Japanese give to African characters. I think he turned black by training so hard.

Mask was quite gentle with the kid in the webcomic and even hid his intentions from him which is something he wouldn’t bother with anyone else let alone an ugly kid

His definition of ugly isn’t consistent I think

mangadex.org/title/7139/one-punch-man
mangadex.org/title/9123/one-punch-man-webcomic-original

SAITAMA himself is never in any real danger. The world is a completely different matter, retard. Saitama keeps failing to stop entire cities from being genocided because he’s late.

Attached: 32 (1).png (782x1145, 581K)

Ugmons have an ugliness of heart and are monsters. Point being, SM is only scared by ugmons in particular.

Dont have my glasses on, my bad.

There's always one.

>Is that cat Blast in disguise!?!?

>Saitama caused hundreds, possibly thousands of deaths when he let Marugori fall down and crush a city and that was after he triggered him and made him create a giant crater

>mungus is an eyelet
OH NO NO NO

And you just know they're probably huge considering their confidence.

>stereotypical features the Japanese give to African characters
Such as?

The lips and nose mostly. Not to mention that his skin is way too dark for it to from be a body builders tan/oil.

Attached: x1 (2).jpg (1341x2075, 298K)

>his skin is way too dark for it to from be a body builders tan/oil.
A natural one sure. But this is a superhuman who reached the point in which his skin is basically impenetrable.

His lips and nose look the same as a cartooney child.

Am I misinterpreting things or can I see her panties?

Attached: 1565482048900.jpg (1341x2075, 1.75M)

You're right. Darkshine's lips and nose are drawn exactly like a black person's would stereotypically be. That could be a coincidence or intended. He could very well be an ensemble of jokes just like Puri Puri, who is very stereotypically gay and a "magical girl".

Maybe

Attached: x22.png (860x1236, 701K)

Basketball bonus chapter when?

But if his skin and features changed due to the training that would mean he really did change races, which I find funnier than a tan.

What panties?

that red ones that he drew on, can you not see?

Remember when genos was a main character

Attached: 1558466977909.webm (1280x720, 917K)

retard

>that would mean he really did change races
That makes no sense. Race isn't about physiological features.

>Garou comes out of training
>goes to crash at Tareo's house
>discovers he has a hot, young single mother who's ugly asshole husband was killed in a monster attack
I'm genuinely shocked this isn't a doujin yet

That would require them to make a female oc to star in the doujin and unlike with faceless men you'd need to actually bother with shit like a character design and personality.

>straight doujin using only male characters from the series
That makes no sense. Doujin aimed at women are only yaoi, and if it's aimed at males, why even base it off OPM if they aren't going to use its female characters? No one's going to buy it because of Garou, and if they would, then they are probably into yaoi and would prefer it with another of the male characters.

>projecting your used cake fetish
user, please.

Attached: 1539095316721.png (672x703, 326K)

That's not a tranny

You know, you're posts would probably be better received if you only posted random webms of good animation instead of random panels

What is it then?

That's not the will of "God" user

Attached: 1560911424113.webm (1280x720, 750K)

Unless she's wearing skin-colored pantsu I don't think so user

why are you oversexualizing a prepubecent girl?

Shippingshit doujins are truly a waste of money. Does OPM have any comfy SoL anthologies and art books? Or is it all Saitama and Genos / Garou and MB fucking?

Attached: D9_vjDnVAAEBFtX.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

I wonder if that mole is still alive.

I don't draw her user

Attached: x3.png (860x1236, 738K)

No he's pretty dead.

OPM's doujinshi market, which isn't that big in the first place, is probably like 99% Saitama/Genos.

I'm not quite sure what you meant by this, but race is entirely based on our genetics and the way our features come from them. Different races in humans are essentially the same thing as different breeds of dogs or cats, though obviously not to the same degree.

A crossdresser or a drag queen.
Okama is not a newhalf/shemale/tranny.

YOU'RE SEXUALIZING A CHILD. STOP OR I WILL CONTACT THE FBI AND HAVE YOU SENT TO JAIL WHERE YOU'LL COMMIT SUICIDE BEFORE WE CAN PUT YOU ON TRIAL.

Can confirm normalfag genos saitama shippers dominate fanworks.

>Okamaitachi
>Okama
>woman
user, really?

The term "race" is used differently for humans and for other species. In humans it's not entirely biological, and it's a misconception that it's entirely about genetics. Investigate a bit before claiming this shit, race as a biological thing was a thought in the past, but it's been disproven many times.

Yeah it's true. That could've changed with a more prolific S2 adaptation, making the doujin market bigger and more varied, but alas.

This is kinda meta, but I hate the word "shipping" and anything associated with it. Inherently seems Tumblr-esque.

the terms shippers and shipping have existed way before tumblr

still doesn't take away from the fact that it seems "tumblr-esque" as he put it, because it does

Im not sure what else to call it at this point. Yaoi, bl, pairing? The first two only apply to gay stuff while shipping is all encompassing

Why would you even be shipping in the first place? The term means making your own pairings for a story, and it's autistic as fuck. Porn is just porn, that isn't shipping.

>child
>28
>not even interested

user, user, user..you drank too much

Attached: 1562107083324.jpg (655x1200, 112K)

Who cares ?

Fuck you if you don't.

Why would they be using a term exactly as intended? Are you daft? They were talking about doujins. There are PG-rated doujins dedicated to pairings. They aren't fucking porn. But they are created by shippers for shippers.

Holy shit Bushidrill is a manlet

>There are PG-rated doujins dedicated to pairings. They aren't fucking porn. But they are created by shippers for shippers.
I did talk about that. I said how that was autistic. Of course you wouldn't understand what's wrong with the term if you are part of the problem, tranny scum.

Would you prefer if I said he now has the features of someone hailing from Africa? Because it's pretty clear that I'm not talking about the cultural and social aspects of race and you're just being pedantic

people have been "shipping" since ancient times, user. those ladies gossiping about peoples sex lives and romantic relationships? those people playing matchmaker for people they think would be good together? that's shipping before it had a name given to it by fandom culture.

Excellent construction of a strawman. I really was just talking about doujins. You're trying to find nonsense to be angry about. Now im never going to stop using the term shipping.

That'd be more correct in the use of the words, but it doesn't make sense. DS's features didn't change, all that changed was his skin color.

THAT'S WHAT CLINTON TOLD JEFF EPSTEIN LAST NIGHT.

Shipping implies fiction.

What the actual fuck? I haven't given a shit about any fictional characters holding hands or fucking for over a decade. Keep your projection to yourself you dumb shiteater. There's absolutely nothing wrong with using the extremely common term ship and its variations as intended. You are the mentally deficient and traumatized autist for trying to pretend there is.

>Jeff epstien
Oh yeah that's a thing that happened. If Amai was there this wouldn't have happened.

>what is the epic of gilgamesh and enkidu
again, something like this has existed since ancient times.

Sonikku is the fastest boy

Attached: breakthesoundbarrier.jpg (982x982, 213K)

Is "Tatsumaki is 12 poster" going to become a staple of these threads like mungus? I'm scared.

>In humans it's not entirely biological
Okay, then what IS it?
>it's a misconception that it's entirely about genetics
Okay, then what else is it about?
>Investigate a bit before claiming this shit
What would I find out if I did investigate?
>it's been disproven many times.
Okay, what's an example of a way it's been disproven? Even just one of the "many"?
All you've done in your post is say "you're wrong" 4 different ways without even trying to explain what the right answer is.

Yeah, he'd be dead before the police arrived since he's the type to serve the Clintons.

shush, acknowledgment is power.

Sort of like that one autistic underage garou poster

What did you expect from the crowd that pollutes the board with daily WSJ threads? OPM shouldn't be having generals in the first place.

Attached: 1553825358248.jpg (636x303, 124K)

Gilgamesh isn't a real king though. The epic of Gilgamesh is fictional.

not as fast a genos

Bro, I'm not going to spoonfeed you about stuff you can literally find in wikipedia.

OPM is part of the same imprint as WSJ, and if it had been a weekly manga it'd be published in WSJ. The only reason it ended up in TnYJ is because Shueisha didn't have a shounen online magazine when it started publishing.

Not him but that's the exact point. That shit's fiction and it's an ancient example of shipping. Have you even tried following the thread of replies?

you said shipping implies fiction so I gave you a fictional example that predates modern day fandom by centuries.

"If you looked it up you'd see I'm right" is not a good argument, because I can literally make the same argument. If YOU looked up whether or not race was biological, you'd discover that I'M right.
You don't get to use your own refusal to justify your own position as an argument for that position.

Moron when has genos ever moved this fast

Attached: 10.jpg (860x1382, 536K)

That's all completely beside the point. OPM is neither weekly nor does it always have a lot of new content to discuss due to the manga being an adaptation of an already existing story. Especially in the most recent updates. Force daily generals, and a mess of a thread is what you get.

Why is it that in panels like this Murata always shows Sonic taking damage but he actually dodges and is unharmed? He does it with DSK too

h-hes too fast to draw user kun

its meant to be an afterimage / mirage ninja shit.

>outspeeds him in their fight
>Genos admits sonic is faster

Boi

Attached: x20 (2).png (860x1236, 973K)

when he punches the monster

Its his after image because hes moving insanely fast. Also, i imagine its for ryonafags but sonic has never been actually seriously injured saitama bonks aside.

Attached: Zzj7ES0-1.png (728x1047, 820K)

Thats wrong Murata is wrong
Genos is faster than Sonic and Flash

Specifics

Attached: 29.png (1568x1145, 1.73M)

Genos cant even produce one after image and he definitely cant break the sound barrier let alone achieve what looks like moving at light speed for short bursts. He acknowleges sonic and his speed and sonic did that with his own human body and hard work no lame cheaty cyborg body mods needed.

>the source material is wrong and I'm right because I said so
Good argument user
You should join a debate team

I don't care about who "wins", I just corrected you. I'm trying to explain why you are wrong. If you can't be assed to search on your own, you be you, but I'm not going to waste my time educating you on basic shit.

OP here
we actually don't know if Okama is or isn't or if the hero name is just a name, if she is a tranny or if he is a crossdressor
everyone refers to him as a man but that could be cultural ignorance
we would have to ask ONE if Okama actually wishes to be female

The databook says she has the heart of a maiden.

>I'm trying to explain why you are wrong
No you're not trying to "explain" anything, you're just stating it as a matter of fact. In fact all I'm asking you to do is explain why I'm wrong. My entire point is that you can't do that, because you're wrong.
If you still have the time to respond to me with that post, and the explanation is so simple that anyone can find it with a skim of the wikipedia page, then why don't you have the time to simply give a straightforward, basic explanation of your point? It would take less time and effort than the time you've already invested into this asinine argument.

Genos cannot achieve this speed. Sonic wasnt even taking their fight seriously until genos ripped his hair. Even then he only used four shadows burial (lol) and wouldve killed him without saitamas intervention

Attached: x26.png (1722x1236, 1.37M)

Genos would've scorched sonic to ashes

That only telling of his destructive abilities not speed.

Attached: x21 (2).png (1720x1236, 2.45M)

maybe the big beetle guy

Sonic is pretty durable. But you cant scorch what you cant touch.

Attached: 1 (1).png (860x1236, 561K)

Attached: x21 (2).jpg (1720x1236, 815K)

yeah the special sale punch that's the one

Attached: x24.jpg (1265x2073, 74K)

Murata says Genos and Sonic have equal fighting ability, but if it wasn't for an intervention from Saitama Genos would've been cut into rivets.

Attached: 67557697_p17.jpg (1000x5700, 2.18M)

I'm still waiting for this.

Attached: One-Punch Man V2 (2014) - Page 152.jpg (2037x3056, 746K)

That cat is confirmed for God level threat. Power level fags btfo.

>source: my ass

Doubt he would since he aimed for the head which is his hardest part on his body and so far he hasn't shown really to be good at cutting hard metal parts like the paradiser suits.
We do have them being active with the g droids and the suits so it will probably be soon after flash or more build up in the manga.

Attached: 53959414_p0.jpg (2439x2457, 1.81M)

what archetype is sonic ?

ninja fanservice

And he gotta go fast

I hope Garou gets diabetes from drinking too much coke

He hasn't even gotten any he only gets drawn with them but never gets the chance to drink once

Attached: Garou_Monster_Association_Color.png (759x1050, 781K)

>Garou is denied insulin because monsters don't get to have human medicine

Tfw no healthcare monster

>okamatachi
>okama
>her

There must be one because someone fixed up Garou in the MA's very own monster hospital
It could be possible it was GG

Cute sisters

I want to have kinky ninja sex with Sonic

It'll be over quickly
He can't take it slowly

Sonic is a quick shot pass it on

why is she wearing flats? i thought she wore heels like buki?

also this is so lewd it hurts my weepee.

I'd make a shitpost, but I'd get banned, so get well ONE.

yeah tats wears heels, wtf.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 8.44.34 PM.png (1440x900, 720K)

girls own more than one pair of shoes

why is sonic on a western toilet anyhow? Murata must have a western toilet? or its too lewd to show a floor toilet ? lol

its tats's superhero costume though. she wears heels when in that costume. at home in her pajamas she has the slippers. at the onsen she has onsen slippers

Daily reminder that the only proper hero is Sweet Mask.

Attached: literallyme.png (800x1138, 267K)

Sweet Mask is gross and has cooties

ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Wonder whether Drive Knight or Metal Knight will be the real affiliates of the organization (or both)

God damn, monster fuckers. Do a favor to humanity and kill yourself.

>literallyme
at least try to hide it better.

I'm not you, retard. This is what happens when you fuck monsters, your brain rots away.

>literally me
so you're a monster?

I can see the filename you phoneposter.

Had that same fuckin thought when watching that bruh.

I didn't post that, I didn't pay attention the filename, and you're both a pair of raging faggots. Or, more than likely, a samefag.

Attached: 1559946872968.jpg (2000x2597, 2.4M)

This is not making me want to impregnate her less.

Oh god my dick feels sore just from imagining Sonic Vibrating up and down on it.

Attached: 48247978_p1.png (600x858, 291K)

Attached: Tatsumaki_Bored.png (360x409, 79K)

stupid sexy sonic

>hasnt trained in years
>still low s-class or maybe mid s-class level

if he would stop fucking 10/10 girls and actually start giving a fuck he could be among top 10 heroes. hope he comes back

Attached: latest.jpg (925x1527, 589K)

>abstinence makes you stronger
well that explains all the strong virgins in OPM
if you never get laid you get more power, it's a sacrifice most are willing to make in the OPM-world
except FU who became strong because he couldn't get laid
I bet he turned down all teh cute monster girls because they were too ugly for him
'Look at d-os forehead. It's too large, like a 6/10-wouldn't fuck.'

To me it looked like sonic was aiming for his core. And some of them were going for his neck.

I think western toilets are a) more popular in japan now b)its more cartoony c) absolutely less graphic and real. So probably. Its definitely less funny looking and more gross in my head with a squatting one.

Source: my ass

Edgy reccourring rival character with a dark past? Joke character? Another foil? Im not sure at this point.

that milk is really helping Tats

Attached: 1559370456367.jpg (1066x1600, 315K)

I mean REALLY helping her

Attached: 1565132514424.png (800x1138, 553K)

Attached: 1560265857705.png (563x938, 748K)

This cake still seems very fresh

Attached: ns1s6wqd62t21.jpg (2048x2048, 493K)

Suiryu's VA sounds like Nermal, I just want you all to think about that.

who is nermal?

Not really.
The cat off of Garfield who always claim to be the most beautiful kitten in the world even though its a guy cat.

they don't really sound anything alike tho

I know I said not really to his post. Its. A weird comparison plus he doesn't mention old garfiled was voiced by a female and that new on cartoon network had and later installments had a dude. So which one he's talking about.

I mean nermal when talking about older garfiled show.

Why is Murata such a flaming faggot, holy shit

technically its ONE who is the flaming faggot

Attached: 1449644928912.png (444x700, 150K)

Suiryu's VA sounds really pleasant to the ears. I'm glad I knew him from another anime beforehand.

Attached: C7h692NVQAE6wHO.jpg (401x401, 33K)

Idk he just sounds like the one from the 3D show to me. Also, I went back to check the tournament to see if I was going crazy or not...forgot how bad the animation was god damn it.

Weird face but those legs seem delicious

I think I've found a GF for Garou but I don't think she exists in the OPM world
they even have the same hair-color

Attached: dumbbellgirls.jpg (873x1636, 1.08M)

Girls in leather make be need a breather.

You're a blind fucking idiot. ONE has 0 gay drawings, Murata has countless.

But ONE is an actual, real homosexual though.

Dilate

Its pretty bad. The tournament may have not been the best but there was some good moments that the anime did not capture at all. It was also the most inconsistent put of the anime as some shots like this looked decent and other parts were trash. The bad outweighed the good sadly.

Also maybe its because he has a soft high pitched voice that it sounds like the 3d one.

Attached: 1565039557892.webm (800x450, 1.63M)

>ONE writes all the scenes and tells Murata to put the gay shit in
Don't try to deny it user

Cute little witch

Attached: C58EEBFA-BA56-4AF7-A7C7-F12F64F0897F.jpg (400x469, 44K)

Based Garou prefers eating healthy. A coke is like a treat he'd very rarely indulge in.

Attached: WHOLE MENU.png (1600x1150, 2.6M)

> EATS A FUCKING MONSTER'S ARM RAW
> Healthy

Attached: 1398979109288.jpg (325x247, 13K)

Literally paleodiet

it's protein and helps with muscle development
by that point Garou got poison resistance anyways and regeneration- I don't think raw meat could put him down

Attached: healthy eating habits.jpg (704x1296, 744K)

I said prefers, you actual imbecile. He only ate it for the energy and he received just that, so healthy it is. He doesn't have the luxury to eat usual meat and veggies during a raid, especially when he's dehydrated, exhausted and suffering from blood loss.

Good to know these threads are swarming with faggots.

While I would absolutely deepthroat Okamaitachi and shave his legs and kiss his feet I'm pretty much straight.

murata does not like the shemale samurai. you can tell because he draws him very ugly. while he draws the straight men (like sonic and flashy flash) feminine.

ONE's sonic and flash are not feminine at all.

oh yeah, Saitama also let the seaweed monster go after taking all of its seaweed.

Or even his two fellow disciples theyre also drawn handsome

also wheres the dojin where saitama is just raping the shit out of the kombu monster after he "rips her bare"

I actually loved the tournament in the manga, though I imagine people who read the webcomic first probably didn't. But JC Staff did such a bad job with it, especially when Suiryu had some of the best moments in this arc after Garou

I want to take him to thailand

what makes you think it's a 'she'
wasn't kombu one of those sea-monsters?
who knows what they're like

I think kombu was gender neutral, definitely not part of the sea folk though

Kombu was just a monster. The seafolks are natural beings, totally unrelated.

I didn't hate it. I just saw as the least interesting part until near the end. But it had good moments. Also suryui and saitama conversation at the end was nice.
The anime did not understand or the fact it was background to the invasion arc which they rushed the hell out of.

Attached: x5.png (1080x1556, 557K)

Genus explained technically them and the aliens would still be considered monsters though more in a natural enemy to humans type deal.

No, not TECHNICALLY, that's the big difference. There is the "broader sense" monster term that just is for any living being that is against humanity, and then there are "monsters" that are specifically mutated beings, while the sea king and aliens are just fictional natural beings.

The monster invasion was some of the worst shit I've ever watched. Looked like slideshows of high quality ms paint drawings with flapping mouths.

monster is a very broad term
but basically: if there's someone or something which just kills and hurts people for the lulz it could/can be classified as monster

People keeps bullshitting about the tournament and mostly seems to remember it wrong: the whole thing before the finals is pretty quick and just serves as background setup while the invasion is going on. It's doesn't last very long.

I counted the pages to check.
Everything from the first mention of the tournament to right before the finals is 94 pages long. This includes plenty of interesting stuffs and funny too.
The finals lasts 90 pages.
Everything after the finals lasts 204 pages.

So we have
> 94 pages before the finals
> 294 pages after that
The pre finals is 1/4 of the whole arc, and it's split in lots of separate sequences.

Genus's point being, there is the broader term monster, and there is the one for mutated beings specifically.

dimple is in OPM too?

>so healthy it is.
Not that user but you can argue all you want about the necessity of eating while injured. But eating the raw, still warm arm of some monster is not healthy. I can get energy from eating deep fried butter and washing it down with nacho cheese, that shit isn't good for me. You still had a point until you added that last bit.

Uh, what does any of that have to do with what he said? I don't disagree though, but the pre finals stuff was mostly just silly interactions and parallels with Genos' fights

The arguably less interesting part is before the finals. I can't see anyone seeing that the finals and post finals parts are bad in any way.

at that point Garou's already on its way to become a monster and monsters eat each other just fine, ask Gum, or Orochi

still not healthy for a human, which was the point.

It's just as unhealthy for Pig God to eat monsters as it is for Garou.

They rushed the hell out of it for no reason. The invasion was important due to it being the MA announcing their presence and the anime not only rushed it but made it fill small scaled despite that monster were everywhere.
A lot of the pre finals also had the invasion coincide with it along with Geno's fighting. The spotlights pre suryui v Saitama was Snek and Max development. Also to introduce Choze, Bakuzan and Suryui.

Attached: 1557865392831.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Pig God is also kind of a special case. Unlike Garou who felt the poison of a random B class, he got attacked by the poison of a demon threat and didn't feel a thing.

He just has more tolerance by that point. Awakened Garou should be able to resist poisons more effectively then he could nerve agents and similar stuff before his power up.

well, that much is obvious. I doubt base Garou would have been able to just eat a monster arm raw without ending up shitting for days like Sonic.

Shouldn't Garou be awake at this fucking point? What the fuck is Murata doing

>What the fuck is ONE doing
Keeping the story Interesting and not rushing himself just because fans are impatient

Garou is litterally gonna appear next chapter at this pace.

He should already have one-shot PPP by now.
It's close, but they seem to be dragging out his reveal.

I guess ONE wanted to keep it for after the cadres intros.

I assume the reason why it's taking so long is so that he can expand the fight between Garou and PPP

The whole point was Garou does not choose food for the taste but for its nutritious qualities, aka all for the sake of his health and survival only. Whether he's in a cafe where he could order coke if he wished or in some spartan-like conditions with no food or water around. That bug monster served to replenish his energy. Garou's superhumanly resilient body doesn't give a fuck if the bug meat isn't cooked.

I don't mind an expanded fight with PPP
I like both of them

I doubt it, Prisoner makes it a point to tell Darkshine that he was defeated in one hit compared to DS putting up a fight against Garou in order to cheer him up.

There's nothing to expand in the fight with PPP itself, he'll get very destroyed quickly by Garou if they meet in the manga. Garou waking up in general should be expanded on. It'd be real weird if he just randomly popped up in some corridor and immediately commenced to fight someone with no prior exposition.

>feminine figure at the end of that chapter.
>one eye sticking out of kombu "hair" like classic female japanese ghost monsters
its not rocket science.
>spared from death unlike all the male monsters

>feminine figure
didn't look that feminine to me

Well, a growing, prepubescent girl needs to care for her body early. Too bad all it does is attract pedophiles.

post a picture of your body, user

Monsters being female definitely does not save them from death

same

the english dub of one punch man is fucking awful.

just thought i'd share.