15% camping

15% camping

90% 'uhh you better buy this cooking equipment tools, you stupid idiot, look they are on sale!'

Why did they have to fuck it up? It could've been a straight 10/10 anime

Attached: yrcp25.png (1920x1359, 1.95M)

>105%
NICE

it did seem materialistic. but going /out/ partly is.

>ultra-lite tarpfag upset that high school girls buy gear and go to campsites

>a straight 10/10 anime
If you're looking for that, watch Yama no Susume. It's infinitely better.

So you're saying it was 10.5/10?

Did you just want 20 minutes of panoramic shots and girls taking naps while camping each episode?

Retarded freak.

I mean it's yuru camp and not roughing it camp, of course they buy things to improve their comfort.

Don't forget to buy these ¥40k boots as well.

Attached: 1546628819215.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

I dunno, seems about right. Camping enthusiasts don't spend their whole lives camping; they've gotta work to raise money for what they need, buy what they need, see to other family and social obligations, etc. You might find it more pleasing to watch them only ever at campsites, but overall I think most of the rest of the audience is fine with how it is.

If you want 100% camping just go camping yourself you fat fuck.

Someone post the /k/ screencap

Assuming it's a typo (and you meant "5 percent camping, 85 percent planning") and you actually not failing in elementary arithmetics, that actually sounds about right.

Ever heard about pareto principle? It has broad range of application but in this case, the girls spends roughly 80 percent of their time planning on camping and the rest is actual camping, as all thing should be.

80 percent effort to solve the 20 percent of the most crucial problem

Attached: 600px-Long_tail.svg.png (600x312, 8K)

>Assuming it's a typo (and you meant "5 percent camping, 85 percent planning") and you actually not failing in elementary arithmetics, that actually sounds about right.
kek

I agree. let’s burn down Mexico again

Enjoy season 2 when kirby starts working as a waitress to support her camping addiction. It's almost as if there's more to camping than walking out in the woods and sleeping in the dirt.

Just went through volume 8 rows.

Man, chugsei cant get a fucking break this entire arc can she?

negro if it was 100% camping your dumbass would be bitching about how it's just girls randomly sitting around a campfire doing nothing

Yeah yeah, it would be so much better if they completely ignored proper equipment and let idiots like you injure and hopefully kill themselves when going out.
Would make for better threads too.

Even with all the equipment there was still that one guy who started a wildfire.

The show even talks about fire safety! How much of an idiot is he?