If Coconuts doesn't spend the rest of his life raising kids with Saya in the boonies he's a fucking retard...

If Coconuts doesn't spend the rest of his life raising kids with Saya in the boonies he's a fucking retard, and so is anyone who says the tittymonster is the better choice.

Attached: 112037855523.jpg (1024x576, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japaneselawtranslation.go.jp/law/detail_main?re=2&vm=04&id=2058
youtube.com/watch?v=WZfN5zMLIdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saya a shit, though.

Saya is so hot. Goddamn!

Why couldn't he just do both? wheres the law that strictly prohibits this?

I like how Saya manages to look like she shops and hot topic without looking trashy and covered in tattoos.

she still looks trashy because of her piercings

she has more piercings that aren't immediately noticeable

one on each nipple, one belly button, one anal piercing, one clit piercing, two labia piercings and one tongue piercing

cool fapfic

Nothing really, not unless he wants to marry both of them
(Prohibition of Bigamy)
第七百三十二条 配偶者のある者は、重ねて婚姻をすることができない。
Article 732 A person who has a spouse shall not enter into another marriage.

japaneselawtranslation.go.jp/law/detail_main?re=2&vm=04&id=2058

Don't have to get married to have a harem.

Coffee and Saya > Candy and Hotaru
No contest.

Attached: 1549831126112.jpg (4090x5930, 2.01M)

Childhood is eating candy and fantasizing big breasts. Adulthood is enjoying coffee and realizing small breasts makes more sense.

she is so fucking hot with her perfectly thin but not disgustingly anorexic body, her fake blonde dyed hair, her sanpaku eyes and tiny flat chest

Attached: 1520628403194.png (1280x989, 1.49M)

At the end he doesn't marry anyone.

Cute country girls are the best.

this

Attached: sa.png (1045x973, 888K)

Why won't she use one of those large iris contact lens?
youtube.com/watch?v=WZfN5zMLIdg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hajime is the real deal.

>sanpaku eyes
symptom of psychosis or psychopathy/sociopathy.
No thanks.

Attached: sok.png (843x739, 558K)

Was it ever revealed what Hajime's deal is? Is she just low key mentally ill? She's hardly a functional adult.

Attached: ina.jpg (706x1280, 123K)

I think the translation stopped because the ending sucked balls

you want him to be a poorfag

kill yourself retard

Attached: [Commie] Dagashi Kashi - 02 [50A6FC8A].mkv_snapshot_08.14_[2016.01.15_22.25.35].jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Why not both?

I didnt even have to watch this shit to know youre wrong

>tfw not living a comfy life in the japanese sticks
feels bad man

The tittymonster is the better choice.

>Huge deviantArt watermark

>marrying an autist who already ghosted him once for no reason and only came back in his life through coincidence.
Coconuts a beta loser who doesn't deserve Saya and only deserves living in his single person apartment after Hotaru leaves him again because she saw a butterfly.

>and so is anyone who says the tittymonster is the better choice.
i'd impregnated them both and marry them both though

i don't know how you could fap to something like that it is so gross and unclassy

you'll be terribly unsatisfied with the finale then

saya-chan is perfect

Attached: 1536667723065.gif (324x454, 541K)

Ending up with either of them is absolutely winning at life.

Hajime was the better alternative, too bad she was introduced way too late. She was actually supportive of his dream and had good interactions with him.

But she's also an old hag and needs constant help and supervision because of how much of a living trainwreck she is.

She is only like two or three years older than Coconuts from what I recall and housewives are a common thing in Japan.

And you’re a faggot for liking this shit in general

choose a girl between saya, hajime and candy tits for the following:
1) one girl for very wet and sloppy lovey dovey makeout session while riding your dick
2) one girl to lick girl number 1's asshole
3) one girl to lick your asshole

for me, number 1 would be saya, number 2 would be candy tits and number 3 would be hajime

Attached: 1472499982890.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Nowonder she looks familiar

Attached: 41Vr2RSQUvL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (352x499, 31K)

Same as you

this auschwitzian skeleton hobbles towards you with a mysterious weapon that resembles a ball in a cup toy

what do you do next?

Attached: tumblr_p9vvebFOI81xtcb78o1_400.gif (400x225, 1.06M)

What sucks is that you know if he doesn't get with her, she'll turn into an absolute man-hating feminist too.

Saya IS gross though and looks absolutely trashy, at least compared tp a super babe like Hot-aru with superb fashion sense and absolutely pulcrit posture. Also, while the manga's end wasn't a 100% explicit, ut was heavily implied Coconuts is definitely going to end up with Hotaru. The manga had Saya giving up and everything, which was a given considering her competition.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Saya a sexy

Attached: 1552261906879.jpg (1280x1823, 406K)

isn't that how most manga are?

god fucking damn... that depiction of saya is so perfect
the legs, the ass, the lower back, the HEELS
its all absolutely perfect

stay mad

Attached: 1518591249874.jpg (1000x800, 569K)

i want to thrust my penis all the way inside saya and leave it inside. i won't bother thrusting because that means less time being fully immersed in saya's ultra wet vagina

Saya is made for hardcore anal expansion and "penis won't fit even if she opens her mouth as wide as she can" deepthroat all the way to the stomach but she also made for mating press breeding.

Attached: 023.jpg (1280x1823, 71K)

She's made for drug addiction rehabilitation and long term psychiatric therapy for her eating disorders.

>one anal piercing
There's such a thing? Wouldn't be really dirty?

Saya is at a healthy weight and not addicted to drugs with the exception of caffeine due to her line of work.

i see it a lot in fetishistic western art so it must be a thing, i'm guessing it is a real pain in the ass to deal with, similar to tongue piercings.

the human mouth is an incredibly dirty place and you pierce a muscle, not the skin.

I guess i will try to introduce it my anus.

>i'm guessing it is a real pain in the ass to deal with
heh

>he's fucking s retard*

female NTR is the best

that piercing is so hot

She looks like a cheap whore. I like it.

This. She looks like she does compensated dating.

she does look incredibly sleazy which is her charm point because in reality she has a maiden's pure heart

She looks normal shut up

leave this to me, I got the majority now

Attached: 1562078143212.jpg (300x99, 5K)

Actually it's canon

Saya chan is taking a selfie for her boyfriend!

Attached: D38Npu8U4AAEy2J.jpg (889x1109, 149K)

and another one

Attached: DyZ0PGqUcAcaf64.jpg (1224x1617, 117K)