Left or Right?

Left or Right?
The correct answer is left

Attached: MC.jpg (1764x1366, 1.87M)

left, but why did you make this too easy?

FMA never ran in Jump though.

Both are shit

I didn't make it. There are people actually going with the right though. Which baffles me

Is this even a question? Right obviously. Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, Black Clover are all fun stories that provide nigh endless entertainment as long as you're not a Yea Forums fag who gets off to hating shounen.

left has shounens too, retard

pretty much this

Left is majority shounen. FMA, JoJo, Death Note and Gintama are treated very differently on Yea Forums. Yes they're culture but they're not what people think of when referring to shounenfags

Nice English fuck face

FPBP

Yeah the left is mostly shounen as well but you can't deny that people treat FMA, JoJo, Gintama and Death Note (not too sure about YYH, Toriko and KHR) differently from the DB, Naruto, Bleach, 1P and FT.

They seen as more "good" or "mature" or whatever Hunter-fag term you want to use.

left

Let’s not act like left isn’t half dogshit

The only genuinely good series in that picture are Slam Dunk and Death Note. Rest are inconsistent, some have a lot of really high highs but still a lot of lows.

They’re soft seinen.

Jojo, atleast the first 5 parts, are shonen as fuck. And those are the parts most associate Jojo as.

Left because Sakuragi

Attached: 18.jpg (643x1000, 162K)

Left.

Left simply because sakuragi and light. And edward is a plus

Left because Slam Dunk is the best of those manga by far

Eh, I wanted to shitpost but seriously, left just win without effort.

why is Luffy holding a gun?

>Right has Ichigo and Tanjirou
>Left on the other hand has Tsuna and Gintoki
Tough one but i'll go with Left since it doesn't have Deku and Asta.

>toriko being undeservingly shilled on the good part
Some things never change

Ok pedro. They're still shonens despite of what your own made up perception of shonenfags is

too much gay people on the left so right for me