4.0 looking kino so far

4.0 looking kino so far

Attached: lf912ajaq2b11.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

that honestly looks like shit and is fucking stupid

>where do you work out
>fromsoftware studio

is this from deviantart?

You need only to glance at what kind of crap they keep adding onto the Eva units to know that Rebuild is shit.

Wtf are they doing?

Why did Eva Unit design go from Oni to Japanese Sentai Monsters?

is Anno, dare I say, retarded?

Chopping up EVA Units and Angels, and sewing them up together to make them into Sci-Fi Monsters

When were they ever not neon colored Ultramen?

I would like the design more if it could properly walk on its feet instead of guns

>Literally cripple with a walker

Attached: 71CkSkJeuDL._SY450_.jpg (369x450, 10K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Daily reminder Eva was never good and even Anno admits it's shit slapped on paper idiot eat up. His Godzilla movie is actually pretty good though

What happened to just big angel/lilin cyborgs with big knives. I don’t understand what they have become

I want to see this in action. Do the thrusters raise the arms up so they can shoot while the whole contraption is held on with those flimsy little bars?
>we have no choice, send in unit 08!
falls over and explodes

And they used music straight from Evangelion. Not even like a similar sounding homage, it was literally the exact same song.

Neither do they which is why it's been on hiatus for so long.

Meanwhile, the rebuild movies used music straight from Kare Kano. Anno sure likes to recycle.

>purple
>dark red
>royal blue
>neon
wut

And Shin Godzilla used music from Eva

Does anybody have any insight on what Anno has been trying to accomplish with these movies? Is he running Khara like a washed up band that goes on tour to make enough money off their cult of fans every few years when the bank account starts looking a little thin? Do you think him and Tsurumaki will actually take anime seriously again after they finally get out from under this garbage that they clearly have not passion for?

They put out Dragon Dentist two years ago and got conned by Nishigori into attaching their names to DitF but otherwise they've just been sitting back watch the industry consume itself from the sidelines. Its disappointing.

Attached: 1536311761214.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

can't wait for more garbage CG

I want to see an edit of the Jew pouring degeneracy into the water but it's Anno instead.
>what kind of filth has Anno been pouring into the well of Otaku Culture for the past decades?

There doesn't seem to be any real goal. It started off as a sort of update/remaster but went off the rails and really just seemed to be whatever silly ideas that popped into his head. He probably knows at this point it doesn't matter what he makes, people will eat it up and knowing how much he hates his fans he probably enjoys fucking with them.

>money
Money.
Double, triple, quadruple dipping/cashing out on your namesake.
People who held NGE in high regards probably hold out for more than that though.

>PINK
Unit 08

Attached: il4rpahp8xe31.jpg (960x720, 147K)

the only good thing that ever came from evangelion is A Cruel Angel's Thesis

Anybody else hate Evangelion now? I used to love it and enjoyed endlessly debating the "deep" symbolism with you guys but over time I have really grown to hate this series.

Why though?

GANTZ copycat

Attached: a6454063684bfea56f270a1d344bee37.png (730x1023, 960K)

Unlikable characters and a slap in the face ending.

Oh and the fact that I can't voice any criticism without being told I didn't get it. I know you're not supposed to let fandoms ruin a series for you but Eva has one of the most obnoxious fanbases out there, not as bad as Madoka though.

Originally it looked like he was going to make a "Shinji finally learned from his mistakes and did something about it" sequel, but Anno pulled and Anno and decided "No wait!, it's ACTUALLY about the 2011 Earthquake and Fukushima disaster!". That seems to have ran its course with Shin Godzilla, so I'm sure he'll change the theme yet again for 4.0.

>4.0
Are we really still doing this shit, I mean how many more of these do we need the first series was plenty

Kek

Oh don't get me wrong I think the music in Eva is decent. Everything else is either bad or was completely misinterpreted by the masses

He is unironically trying to kill it so hard people stop asking about it and to never reboot it.

I just hate that two extremely talented individuals and their talented cohorts have wrapped themselves up for over a decade making a shitty reimagined version of it rather than putting their talent to use to create anything new and exciting. It got its official western release via Netflix, the movie reboots (that would have been inevitable in this era of recycled content) will be over and done with, then hopefully it will be put to rest.

That's because Eva fans believe Anno truly meant all the deep bullshit and isn't ironic shit posting. Deconstructing something for kicks and shit is one thing but to imply that's what it truly means is... Pretty ignorant

>then hopefully it will be put to rest.
lolno
That's when the Hollywood movie adaptation is going to step in.

>needs counter-weights and a propulsion system just to rise it's arms
10/10

Ok that's what finally kills it right

He just wants money, that's it.

Why are Gundam babies so butthurt about this subversive mecha design?

Because everyone can admit that gundam is just low iq war is bad stories made to sell model kits, but nge drones are so hopped up on smelling their own farts and trying to cobble together any form of symbolism or extra depth to the franchise to justify its creator constantly cashing out on it because they can't admit it was a relic of its time that ran it's course and is just as surface level as gundam.

For a studio put up in '06, is the amount of work they've done considered small or just about right?

Attached: 1555181305098.png (900x1273, 502K)

Pretty average because they also do work for other studio's projects

remember when EVAs had weight and required Cables to function?

>cool, is a new armored core coming out?
>no, I was acting as a corvian knight

Haha, mari's eva looks really cute in that lil' bouncy chair! I bet she also has an inchworm bouncer for it to ride into battle, HAHAHAHA! GLORIOUS!

For the first half they basically got ganglier and ganglier until they were mostly arms. It wasn't until they approached EoE that they gained the man-in-suit proportions.

I like the design looks like something out of megaman legends

Yup, that was my first thought as well. Looks really cool IMO.
Legends 3 never ever

Just like everything since rebuild 2.0

>giant metal battle suit covered in bandages
Why? Does nobody in that eva time line know how to weld? Fucking dumb.

Looks 'armless enough.

i dig the concept
still looks retarded

watch Eva.

I kinda like it not gonna lie. Especially how it's basically a patchwerk job done with urgency.

Is the Marie glasses chick still even alive?

Damn, are they that desperate for parts in 4.0?

This better be fake, the only things that make it resemble an eva unit are the legs.