Go Toubun no Hanayome

>Quint dakis on sale
>Itsuki sold out first
>then Nino/Miku
>Yotsuba barely beating out Ichika
WTF why do japs have 4-chan?

4s were right to be weary of 5.
Power of first girl is too strong.
Japs love their expectations reinforced.

Attached: 235 most popular quints.jpg (2048x1534, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/o335217847
mangadex.org/chapter/632710/14
mangadex.org/chapter/632710/15
is2.Yea
wikihow.com/Special:Randomizer
wikihow.com/Relieve-Chronic-Constipation
m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Gratitude-List
youtube.com/watch?v=ounDocIeP14&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>have
hate

how the fuck can i buy a Nino one? i've never been a buyfag

Maybe 2nd hand from online?

The ones there are all sold out already.

FUCK Nino

The series is starting to sell like shit.

>Booth number 2244

Clearly they understand who the best girls are.

Attached: image.jpg (443x1097, 177K)

Why have 11's forsaken Yotsuba?

She's supposed to be lolikano.
She's supposed to be main girl now.
She's supposed to be the nice girl everyone likes.

Attached: yotsuba ! cry.png (575x812, 650K)

Used dakis has "white spots" and weird odors all over it.

>best girls
Explain why Itsuki sold out before either of them then

Itsuki's daki sold out first because it's the softest.

Poor Yotsuba, I'd buy her.

>2nd hand
cum-infested

Threads have slowed down a lot. What's the matter, you guys aren't interested anymore?

>Summer Comiket
>One of the hottest, most humid summer in years
>Lining up with thousands of otakus, some probably have poor hygiene to begin with
>Spent hours out queuing in the blistering sun, yet it doesn't get any better inside
>Smell and sweat permeating in an enclosed room, you can actually see the sweat vapors on the ceiling
>All that to buy a 12000 yen pillow cover that will probably deteriorate in a few years

I have to applaud these poor souls.

Attached: image.png (61x70, 6K)

Then
>go back in time
>buy tickets to C96
>fly to japan

Itsuki is arguably the most huggable quint so her Daki selling out first is only natural

Attached: Main Girl once.png (918x1364, 1.66M)

I thought they sold out first because they were the free-est most fragrant & delicious.

But soft buns are her specialty too

Attached: itsuki.png (1300x1300, 918K)

VacationAnon here. Saw a little 5toubun "shrine" while walking around Sunshine City in Ikebukuro today.

I've yet to ride on the JR 5toubun train an earlier user mentioned. I'll try to get on one tomorrow.

Attached: IMG_1965.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

yeah, I don't know why he wants to get one in the first place. and like i said, 2nd hand is probably disease-ridden. just get any other merch

>Lolikano card clearly not enough for 4 to even match 2/3.
>Itsuki didn't even get her arc yet.
>This is the power of main/first girl.
GG RIP yotsuba

Attached: yotsuba lolikano fail maximum despair grave yard.png (960x542, 226K)

> spending 120 bucks on anime art merch
cringe

Attached: 1558103365194.png (351x732, 230K)

Seriously, why is Lala in that pic? Marika is more like Nino than Yotsuba in personality.

Any decent quality pics of the dakis yet?

Japanese fans have proven that the Burger Queen is still queen of the quints.

Quiet an upset for Miku who was 1st in popularity early on. I also thought Miku would be top 3, but didn't expect her to lose to Itsuki.

Attached: itsuki burger queen.jpg (765x629, 80K)

>by the anime designer
into the trash it goes

If you're really desperate. Nips are already selling them here:
buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/o335217847
But 16,000 yen is the cheapest I could find.

>Itsuki sold out first
OH NO NO NO WHY CANT SHE STOP WINNING NINOBROS?

Attached: 1530121635186.png (1156x1336, 1.23M)

They told us that the Nino train was unstoppable.
They never told us that Eatsuki is immovable with the power of first girl and burgers.

Attached: gg nino train wreck.png (986x578, 486K)

Not anymore because everyone else is talking shit and making me buy other stuff instead.

Japs are just people, it's normal human behaviour to associate oneself with the horse you think will win, even if only for association because it factually doesn't give you anything tangible to win.

What's the point of this? It's all sold out in a day anyway.

Reaffirming everyone's fears of 5 being main/first girl despite her not even being officially in the bowl yet.

Attached: eatsuki going to eat earth itsuki.jpg (2395x3613, 1.61M)

Miku sold out before Nino despite having double the stock.

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization

What's the point? People shit on quints for no reason.

>implying they made the same amount for every girl

>you know how much they made for each girl
You can only assume it's equal.

It seems more like everyone fears bad writing.
Not that it happened yet, but still.

Attached: 1560955016811.jpg (2230x1600, 1.25M)

retailers don't buy as many yellow shirts as black shirts since they are not equally popular, same for merch

We have already seen before from pictures of previous events that stocks are not equal amongst quints. At the very least 23 have double the stock of the others.

Attached: 1558697667990.jpg (900x1200, 243K)

Bad writing would be if every quint fall for Fuutaro.
Better writing would be if Fuutaro falls for 5 who doesn't like him romantically.

Attached: yotsuba win swing.jpg (1080x773, 203K)

>23 have double the stock of the others
cope harder 2/3fags

Open your eyes 5fag:

Any chance we'll get leaks on Monday?

No GTnH next week.
1 week hiatus.

Attached: 3a.jpg (768x768, 55K)

Attached: 3b.jpg (768x768, 56K)

>slowed
That's not a bad thing. It's more comfy that way.

>People shit on quints
Most just a few 2/3 shitposters and that ichicute spammer. They shit up the threads and ramp up the post/thread speed with their shit posting. /quints/ is slower, but better without them.

Attached: go toubun summer.png (3442x1364, 3.13M)

Not only Itsuki sold out first kek

Attached: 345cd6e636d12f2e66895eb841c2d56287356888.jpg (580x1032, 108K)

Are these towels or tapestries?

Attached: 1563881117732.png (1732x2362, 2.4M)

Attached: d89b560635fae6cd8c3190b801b30f2440a70f97.jpg (106x106, 3K)

All quint threads are identical and boring. Post good fanart instead.

Attached: D_oH8lCU8AASfI5.jpg (4096x2640, 781K)

Attached: d89b560635fae6cd8c3190b801b30f2440a70f97.jpg (106x106, 3K)

Attached: 14054beb15ce36d3b898b8e934f33a87eb50b1f8.jpg (106x106, 4K)

>good promo

Attached: 8c4d7e029245d6883687897daac27d1ed01b2497.jpg (106x106, 5K)

>that ichicute spammer.
user, there are at least two Ichicute posters because I know I am not the only one doing it. And I don't spam. And I don't just post that. I am not even visiting the thread as much as you guys because they are shit.

I think they are posters for the quints summer event?

Nino is cute as always. Looks cute and has a cute floaty.
Yots looks the most fun. That headband is NGGG.
Eatsuki is cute too. Cute how it almost looks like she's offering food.
Ichika is pretty cute herself.
Miku looks comfy to just sit on floaters and chill.

Are you an ant?

>Mention 23, even 1, nothing about 45
Yeah, bullshit 45fag. Recently you are sometimes even more annoying that Ninofags.

>45fag
I'm not.

>just a few 2/3 shitposters
>HE'S HATING ON ALL OF US!
Read slower

Attached: ichka speed reader.png (410x471, 275K)

Attached: EBcf8MvU0AARP1X.jpg (900x1162, 150K)

cute, but miku normally isn't that genki

>Itsuki sold out first
they know few people like her so the stock was very limited...i think

>identical
Other quints don't have sparkly eyes.

Attached: yotsuba lewd slut wtf I hate yotsuba now.png (1115x726, 771K)

Is this for real?

Attached: EBcXughUYAEy2sI.jpg (1200x887, 133K)

where could i buy this?

just reading the manga, is Nino actually retarded?

Attached: wtf.png (1091x810, 781K)

Cute dwarf, just like Negi's.

All the sisters are retarded.

Just retardedly in love.

I thought she'd become more likable after her little acr but she's just as annoying as before just in a different way wtf

Did you speedread their grades?
Are you familiar with the sentence "dumber than the quints"?

Attached: 1547917495865.png (705x552, 380K)

>all quints are dumb
Except Ichika. She's popular in school, actually a halfway decent student under Fuutaro, has EQ to see what her other sisters are thinking, has a career lined up, pulling in enough to support a family of 5, and dropping out of school to go pro.

She's not booksmart, but she's street smart, aggressive in getting what she wants, works hard to get it, and is talented. That's more important in life than just being able to pass tests.

Well what would make her likeable to you?

To be honest, Itsuki is my pick behind Yotsuba. Followed by Nino then Ichika.

I'll honestly be happy with the series so long as Miku doesn't win though. She's such a flaccid character.

that's not what I was talking about, Nino was all about the whole "family comes first" thing and then she confesses out of nowhere while Ichika and Miku struggeled more about all that. Nino had so much potential

I think Miku is less popular in the west just because she seems too much of a meek doormat. But that's the same reason why she's so popular with jap otakus. Vice versa for Nino except japs also love their tsunderes.

4 seems more likely to win approval ratings poll than a "your waifu" poll.

I think a lot of people now don't want a Miku win after Kyoto. Can't say I blame them

> Nino had so much potential
And the Negi looked at the popularity poll and thought it was a good idea to even out things.

Neither does the bride.

was she the most popular at some point?

Not yet

The other way around.

Theory
>date
Fuutarou asks Miku to play Nino in front the 3 sluts for Nino sake

Nino:
>I want my sisters to get along I love them so much
>doesn't want Fuutarou to get in between them
>knows that at least Miku likes him
>does a 180 turn around and confesses to him out of nowhere
worst character by far, the build up was basically non existent

Was nice while it lasted.

Even Ichicute is retarded. She is the best of the bunch but when she loses her cool she becomes even worse than Yotsuba. Sister Wars was a good example.
>I think Miku is less popular in the west
Miku is still the most popular here by far. What are you talking about? More people badmouthing her now doesn't change that fact.

>does a 180 turn around and confesses to him out of nowhere
I would be still OK with that because of her impulsive steamroller personality.
It's just that tiny little details that bug me about her suddenly finding him attractive with blond hair, when before that he was oh so bland. Those small things are maybe the reason why I find her confessing first kind a forced. I'd have preferred it a later point after a bit more of an inner conflict. But most people prefer it the way it is.

>But most people prefer it the way it is.
do they really? it feels like the author played her best card way too early so she's doomed to lose now. Her love doesn't feel sincere at all but maybe that's intentional.

She gets like that when excited/genki.

Bride feeling more bitter sweet because she's doing the funeral of all the bowls of her sisters.

>when she loses her cool
Don't mean you're dumb.
Also she's more desperate than losing her cool.

>her suddenly finding him attractive with blond hair
It worked much better when done with Ichika because she actually played with "Kin"taro when she was kid.

Micute.

Attached: 1548017319568.jpg (634x987, 67K)

I think the biggest problem about her is how little she has grown as a character, for a time it seemed like she had grown out of her issues about the sisters growing apart after 7gb but during the Ichika drama she just went back into denial
I really hope she gets some growth now with Maruo but even that feels a bit wrong since after saying she hates people that work from the shadows she instantly changed her mind when she saw Fuutarou doing it

Well, it wasn't "I want my sisters to get along", it was moreso "I don't want us to change lest we eventually leave each other". For Nino at least, Fuutaro was that object of change that would cause them to split apart.

Miku convinced her that changing and becoming different was just a part of growing up and not necessarily something bad.

With that out of the way, most of Nino's discontent with Fuutaro was gone. Added to that was the fact that Fuutaro was also Gintaro or whatever, the conclusion was pretty much inevitable.

I still don't really get why people say the Ichika arc was a regression. She was upset because she'd thought that they'd at least stay together to graduation. And in the end, she came to the conclusion it was best for Ichika and wished her well. If anything, it was a reinforcement of the conclusion reached in Seven Goodbyes. That Nino was now mature enough to truly let go of her sisters than some "idea" that scared her back then.

Overall Ichika's progression felt more organic in the first part. From the "I'll tease this nerd" persona to developing feelings for him was kinda believable. The "played with Kintarou was a total retcon in my opinion.

Nino didn't supported her until Ichika agreed to remain in school with the minimal attendance plan, so Nino got most of what she wanted before being supportive, instead of using this chance to show hers and Ichika's growth as characters he just kept the status quo for them

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Negi added Ichika and Nino to the lolikano subplot on a pure whim. Nino as the red herring and Ichika as the completely random wild card to move it along. Ichika had no hints to being apart of the lolikano shit until SE, while Nino was used as a red herring for people going "omg Nino is lolikano!" Either way, Negi should've switch Nino and Ichika, with Nino it would've made more sense than just "omg you're blonde so hot!" my guess is that Nino just got too popular and Negi decided to just use Ichika instead. As their characters didn't feel too planned out and prior to the final exam arc Ichika didn't really have that whole snek personality going on fully like it was during FE and SW.

I'm half convinced that Nino was originally planned as lolinakano 2 but at some point Negi decided against it a retconned it onto Ichika

Yeah same, especially with the whole "I think I've seen this kid before" his editor probably saw it as a major hit financially and asked Negi to use one of the least popular quints, with Miku's popularity dominance and Itsuki already given the Rena plot he didn't have anyone else but Ichika. I think that's probably why he switched gears with Nino's personality and with Ichika's. Early on Nino felt more like the one who could pull off what Ichika did, with Nino even admitting to it in SW that should could see herself doing what Ichika did, I think that was Negi's way of hinting at it I suppose.

So uh why does Ichika buy and wear slutty clothes? She sleep naked so that can't be it...

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol.5 Ch.37 - Labour Thanksgiving Tour ② - 8.png (1426x2048, 1.03M)

>retcon
Learn what it means.

> retroactive continuity
Basically giving a better justification for her falling in love after the fact and not just by the progression of the story, no?

>Basically giving a better justification for her falling in love
It was not a better justification. It was to show that she also met him in the past and makes what happened more tragic. Plus it is also linked to Yotsuba's story. What happened between them since he became their tutor has far more weight than that night card game.

She wears them to sleep, then strips.
lol

How can you not assault them on the beach?

Remember when miku had a backbone? Did negi forgot?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol.5 Ch.39 - Seven Goodbyes ① - 17.png (1426x2048, 987K)

>Nino just got too popular
Wrong
Nino was even lower than Ichika around chapter 60 and this was AFTER a very lengthy Nino arc which should have boosted her.
Miku is the only quint Negi has acknowledged as popular since her lead is both overwhelming and consistent. Even now Nino only floats around Yotsuba tier popularity and Ichika probably would be even with them if not for being treated like a snake.
Nino's popularity is average or even below average in comparison to the other 4.
Negi wouldn't have switched Nino and Ichika's roles that late in the game(he'd already outed Ichika as the one stealing Yotsuba's friend as early as Scrambled Eggs when Nino was indisputably the least popular)
The only one who is popular enough for Negi to care about is Miku who has received cliffhangers on all 3 of the last breaks to keep readers hooked.

Attached: 1564967289791.png (884x650, 16K)

Remember when Nino had a backbone? Now she's blatantly avoiding any conflict (see last chapter)

Nerfed/cucked to death.

Attached: 1556414424565.gif (244x257, 209K)

reading the manga rn and Ichika just confessed to Fuutarou while being disguised as Miku, she was fine before that so why this bachhanded move suddenly? Why does every girl become so unlikable by the way they confess? first nino now ichika who's next?

Miku and Itsuki confirmed the only decent quints.
Fuck Nino for being such a psychotic bitch and fuck Ichika and Yotsuba too for not doing anything.

Why is Itsuki even fucking popular? Why are the japanese so bland?

Bland is the cardboard cutouts of this genre known as Nino and Miku. Ichika and Yotsuba are the only interesting characters of the quints. Itsuki is somewhere inbetween.

>bland
Itsuki is rich and tasty

Attached: Raping Intent 2.png (446x574, 373K)

I feel like the lolikano plot is an element that's unfortunately been hampered by the manga's popularity. Negi just can't delve into it fully because it's a story beat that would greatly progress the overall development. The issue I have with it is that it's too integral to Yotsuba's character. Negi knows what he wants to do with her, but he just can't do everything yet. The festival has potential. However, I can't say for sure.

>interesting
none of them is interesting, it's about how likable and entertaining they are

Itsuki is pork
Yotsuba is sheep
Miku is chicken
Nino is beef
Ichika is fish

Reminder that Nino was the first quint that Negi shows to readers..

He panicked when the first poll came out with Nino last and he specifically changed Nino chapter after this poll

If you still don't understand that Negi have plan for Nino since before the first chapter your retard

Yeah I definitely agree, I'm also hoping the festival will add some more to the lolikano plot. Since Maruo is part of that plot so I'm hoping it will move it along.

Nino fucking Maruo in front of Fuutaro when?

Miku never had a backbone. Even in that case Nino had to be slapped by fatsuki

Fuutarou fucking Maruo in front of Nino when?

Attached: 1557349470309.jpg (600x581, 134K)

>So, Nino didn't love me after all?
>Fine

Would you SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?!?? WE GET IT YES NINO IS MARUO'S BRIDE GOD I'M SO SICK OF THIS OKAY I ADMIT YES NINO IS MARUO'S BRIDE ARE YOU HAPPY? NINO NO NONONO I GET IT EVERY THREAD NINO THIS AND NINO THAT AND WHEN I READ THE MANGA IT'S NINONINOINO F U C K I AM SICK OF THIS IT'S UNFAIR FIVE EQUAL BRIDES MY ASS THEY SHOULD JUST CALL THIS CRAP NINO AND HER DADDY MARUO!!!!

Attached: x22.png (2230x1600, 1.42M)

Nino X Marou doujinshi at comiket?

Fuutarou thinking Nino never loved him would lead to some kino development.

You people should stop obsessing over Nino.

I don't think it was regression so much as Negi trying gie Nino moe points by making her act semi-childish and caring about 1 to the point where she was tearing up.
It's not like 2 threw a massive tantrum.

>retcon
That's not how retcon works. Negi left clues and gaps open on purpose. Just like how lolikano/rena wasn't always set up to 4/5 since Negi left it open so both could be either. Negi also left room so that lolikano didn't have to be 1 girl. So it's not a retcon.

>implying this manga has gone downhill
>implying the chapters after the setup aren't going to be kino as fuck

But then there's nothing to talk about.

>night gown
>slutty clothes
>night gown
>that you wear at home
>before going to bed
>that no one will see you in
>except maybe your husbando or SE
>slutty

Attached: Jags_guy gif.gif (236x224, 993K)

Last time Miku had back bone was like chapter 1-2 when she basically said no to Fuutaro's tutoring and kicked them out of her room.

I know, right?

why are Ichika and Nino so shit?

The problem here is your taste.

if you mean by having a back bone being a bitch for no good reason then yes it's been a long time since Miku was that

*best

>backstabbing their family for some guy
>best

Yotsuba was setup as lolikano since the beginning. There's a reason why her interaction with Fuutarou is the only one that doesn't follow the one-shot.

Don't start this shit

>Why is Itsuki even fucking popular? Why are the japanese so bland?
Japs themselves have bug mentality and don't like having their society altered or their expectations subverted in media.

So they'll wagon Itsuki because they believe the 4's promise + story plot, 2/3 popularity along with efforts towards wooing Fuutaro, and 1's balance of loli/kisser factor with 2/3s wooing means nothing when compared to the meta of romcoms where first girl must win because it's a common tropes. Even if Negi only has like 50 chapters left and Itsuki hasn't even expressed her love for Fuutaro for the viewers to see.

Kiss would Itsuki would probably taste like burger.

Attached: Itsuki goes on a diet.jpg (1022x764, 79K)

I just caught up with the manga.
Why is it so obvious that Nino is the bride?

Both 4 & 5 are set up to be lolikano. Fuutaro saw 4 as loli during their date, but also saw 5 was loli in the hospital.

The nino+loli chapter cover was the red herring.

It was originally supposed to be Miku, but Negi caught wind of her being the overwhelming favorites by the readers and he had to change it. Otherwise you give the readers favorite with a backstory like that and it either makes it way too obvious who will be the bride or your studio will be set on fire if you don't make her the bride.

Attached: mikuw.png (498x481, 263K)

Itsuki isn't popular, she has a third of Miku's fanart one fucking third.

5 Dakis sold out first. Before 2/3.

Because you fell for Nino's red herring. The bride is actually Ichika.

Can't be helped.

Attached: 1563333977950.png (243x224, 75K)

true but she had less dakis to begin with

What about the other 4 interesting and colorful girls?

5 was a red herring like 2. Even the earliest hint of Yotsuba's despair was in chapter 2. Plus Yotsuba was also in that chapter in 34. Also in chapter 2 we see her walking up behind Fuutarou when he's on the couch, in chapter 90 we see the same thing again. 5 was never setup as lolikano, even in chapter 2 when Fuutarou asks Itsuki if she saw the photo that it was irrelevant to her.

Attached: x14.png (1426x2048, 2.57M)

>implying ichika isn't going to use it to Debut in a JAV series featuring old men.

Picture related when ichika told her dad she is going to be a "movie star" except she didnt say that it was going to be a JAV. Also the reason why she is loaded with money.

Attached: 1565236165491.png (563x809, 167K)

>interesting
Ichika stopped sneking around so there are no longer any interesting quints

Nino will go from too bitchy tsun to too lovely dovey dere to crazy yan once Fuutaro rejects her.

Negi already put in the foreshadowing of her pushing 3 into the water and her abandonment issues.

I love Nino

I know Eren

Attached: 1561371211921.jpg (909x1200, 466K)

I'm Fuutarou, though

Then stop shitposting and start acting like a fucking protagonist.

Prove it then, what pantsu color does Raiha wear tonight?

>t. abe

>GG Historicuck
>GG Cucktaro

Not him, I'm Fuutarou
stripes

Attached: 1553204156166.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Raiha doesn't wear single color. She wears kuma undies like Yotsuba.

Attached: Yotsuba kuma.jpg (633x859, 160K)

best confession so far

Attached: confession.png (1540x864, 634K)

Considering that Negi was thinking he would get cancelled rather early he may have set up the lolinakano 2 plot for Nino so he could quickly throw her into the bowl, then after he needed to extend the plot he shifted that role into Ichika since is hard to extend her plot of leaving school or not while Nino's family drama can be juiced for more

Best translation at least.

>confession

good build up and cute execution, way better than Nino's and Ichika's

>this is what Mikutards actually believe
Oh no no no no hahahaha

You okay?

worst girl and worst ''confession''

Mikufags are never okay in the head. Nothing new.

>Yeah same, especially with the whole "I think I've seen this kid before"
Negi covered his bases. Nino did see that kid before.
mangadex.org/chapter/632710/14
mangadex.org/chapter/632710/15

As for Nino being setup as loli? I say more of a red herring. Even if we're going tin foil, I think Nino's low popularity (ranking lowest of the quints) might have been more a factor of her getting such a massive positive run since ch50.

Loli was set up to be between 4 and 5. Nino was just the red herring.

why are you guys so offensive? I just got to that chapter, stop taking that shit so seriously

Sorry I asked. You're not okay.

This is not a safe space for you faggot.

mikufags are second class citizens here. You're in ninofag territory

t. ThunderCloud

I wonder how many of you guys are samefagging considering how offensive you get kek

best girl
best confession
best translation

Attached: 1553977339612.png (450x662, 300K)

> Oh no no no, he hurt my feelings! He must be samefagging!
Typical mikufag.

>1 never confessed.
>5 never confessed.
>4 withdrew her's as a joke.
So it's basically better than Nino's?
But being better than that isn't much. Also Nino's confession on the bike would have been pretty sweet but Fuuts didn't hear it.

Best """confession""" is
is2.Yea Forums.org/a/1565371616085.jpg

A confession is something you say to the person you retard. That's not a confession, that's talking to the spirits of the playground.

>best confession so far
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>crying about muh offensive
I think you should retreat to your safe space

Ranking the confessions: Miku > Nino > Ichika

When did ichika confess

>being that triggered
user that's not healthy also stop samefagging

>1 never confessed.
she did when she disguised as 3 and since fuutarou knows that it was 1 it counts as a confession

I'm just at chapter 87 and so far it is the best confession

>so far it is the best confession

Attached: nope.png (643x436, 90K)

Even Ichika's 'confession' was better because it was during a dramatic moment that no one expected. Miku's was just predictable boring shit. As expected from her character.

Nino >>>>>>>>> Yotsuba > Miku

>confessions must be dramatic
are you 14?

They don't have to dramatic but it was certainly more interesting. What does age have to do with anything?

Miku's confession would've been fine if it didn't involve the other quints breaking their backs to support their date, only for to not only throw it away, but also insult her sister that helped her.

so you like teenage drama, ninofag detected. nowadays clean confessions are rarer than those generic muh dramatic moment confessions, talking about predictability

miku put her family over a confession, something ichika and nino weren't able to do before. Miku can still confess again at a better moment since she's got the set-up to do so

Ah, you're one of those anons. Forget what I said.

twilight should be up your sleeves

So to you, did miku confess or not?

People known for still wanting Miku to win are mentally challenge people that are a waste of oxigen. they should seek the next school shooter and become his/her target practice so shooters can improve accuracy and beat the high score.

FUCK Nino

Ichika never confessed an put her family over herself before for other things.

Her low popularity would've helped with Negi going full snek on Nino. But after chapter 59 he recanted that because her popularity shot up dramatically. Nino was more likely to be setup as the second loli but Negi decided to use Ichika instead. No hints towards Ichika as the second loli until SE were shown.
>Loli was set up to be between 4 and 5.
No. It was just 4. Itsuki was originally supposed to be the red herring for lolikano while Nino was supposed to be the 2nd lolikano. Ichika being pushed as the 2nd lolikano after having no hints until SE shows us that Negi decided to do so last minute because he didn't expect Ninos popularity to rise so much from a confession. He even hints at it in SW arc when Nino says she could see herself doing what Ichika did. It would also go with a parallel from the legend that binds arc. Fuutarou pretending to be another guy, Nino pretending to be another girl.

kinda yes but also no, I actually liked the twist that she was pointing at her sisters while fuutarou though she was pointintg at him, she loves them all so I kinda liked that solution

what's bad about that?

So to you, you think miku did the yes but no confession because of her family?

this. ichika was trying to play it off as "everything was a lie" prank for that very reason. She backtracked like yotsuba, and miku.

Attached: 1564129812943.png (1916x800, 1.12M)

it resolves that whole annoying drama with Ichika and works as a set-up for another confession when she feels more ready; I guess

No, I'm not asking about that. To you, she backpedaled her confession on because her family?

do you think Fuutarou thinks that Miku doesn't like him?

He does. That's the point of "I know".

Do you even know the meaning of samefagging, tourist?

do you think Miku doesn't know that he knows that she likes him?

Itsuki is pork
Yotsuba is horse
Miku is cockroach
Nino is beef
Ichika is snake

>everything was a lie
Everything was a lie was much more than that. It's not just related to this. Just like with Yotsuba, it doesn't count as a confession at all. Ichika wanted to put that idea in his head as "Miku" and Yotsuba planned to make it look like a job from the very beginning.

Itsuki a cute

Attached: MyWife.webm (720x1280, 799K)

Miku got popular early on. Give her time.

Even if Negi himself explains why Nino is the bride, MIkufags would contradict him and star spouting shit all over.

That's the point of a confession. Now answer my question

Yotsuba's doesn't count, Ichika does count

Miku doesn't need another confession anymore because now her feelings are clear to Futarou and she herself considers that she confessed. She might do it again but it has lost its charm. And if she does, there will be a clear reply from Futarou.

Calm down and suck some dicks

Nino is certainly not the bride, Itsuki, Yotsuba and Miku have better chances

None of them count.

>Miku
>better chances than Nino

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1148x1600, 1.3M)

Itsuki is such a crybaby, she should be written off and Negi would use that ink to draw panels featuring Nino making babies with Fuukun

dunno if backpedaled is the correct word, she got her feelings across but also put her relationship with her sisters above the confession, so yeah I guess she did it for her family. It's kinda difficult to answer

Choose 2 for a threesome.

I'd go with 1 and 2, because I think it'd be really hot to see Nino get cock hungry while I ram Ichika from behind

Attached: 1565104276621.jpg (2230x1600, 1.14M)

why do you think she'd win? fuutarou showed more affection towards the other girls more than to nino

Yea Forums was on the ONodera ship and it sunk. The win was epic

>choose the hairstyle you like the most
how boring

Seeing 2-3 fags bicker and shitfling in every thread is seriously fun. Just throw a bone to either one of them and they'll go for hours.
And the funniest thing is that 2 and 3 are the quints with the lowest chance of winning, even lower than raiha.

Attached: 1565170237950.jpg (2000x1301, 360K)

> put her relationship with her sisters above the confession
> she did it for her family.
She didn't you retard.

Attached: 1556904436519.png (485x495, 93K)

what's pic related supposed to prove? She didn't give up or anything but she made up with Nino and Ichika and tat#s what mattered more to her

Not sure if it even counts as backpedaling, her comment about Fuu not being dense shows she was counting on him to know whether she was serious or not, something like "he knows me well enough to see through the joke"
Ichika on the other hand full backpedaled as she wants Fuu to think it was all a lie and on ch95 she once again backpedals on saying she wanted to graduate with him showing she still doesn't intends for him to know about her feelings

Stop breathing meekufag

> She didn't give up or anything
She backtracked her confession. Even yotsuba called her out for that.
> but she made up with Nino and Ichika and tat#s what mattered more to her
She wasn't in an argument with nino. She was being a ragmat and nino had to cheer her up, which even then didn't work. She didn't even do shit for ichika, and only apologized when ichika was the one who did the wrong.

If it's strictly for the fucks in a threesome then 1 & 2.

2&4 are best, but 4 is more for lewd 1-on-1 missionary with interlocking handholding under the holy matrimony of marriage with leg lock and creampie for the sole purpose of procreation,

2 & 3 would be pretty nice as a combo too.

nice arguments, keep seething

Because he gives affections tho those sluts, but love to NIno

>She backtracked her confession. Even yotsuba called her out for that.
It's pretty obvious that Fuutarou knows about her feelings and she knows that he knows. Yotsuba thinks he that he doesn't know.

>She wasn't in an argument with nino
there was bad tension between 123.

where? in your headcanon?

1 - would do anything, ANYTHING Fuutarou asks.
2 & 4 would do good sex, with love, feelins and shit.
3 - would give you crab lices and STDs, since she does too much anal with old bald fat men she can't hold farts anymore.
5 - you would have to beg her to have sex, she would always be tired and only missionary sex and would be hurrying you to finish.

>ninofag calls the other girls slut
ironic since nino would jump from one ikemen to the next every week

>Yotsuba thinks he that he doesn't know.
Did you just skip the bus conversation?
> there was bad tension between 123
If you call chapter 82 bad tension I don't even want to know.

>she can't hold farts anymore.
KEK

> she can't hold farts anymore.
So she shits the bed, figuratively and literally. Nice.

except nino

Attached: 1565289771429.png (1056x672, 1.15M)

>fuutarou showed more affection towards the other girls more than to nino
Top kek nice joke

Attached: f653148bdd733dbc6496944b08a8a90d.jpg (3024x4032, 1.41M)

>fuutarou showed more interest towards Nino more than to the other girls

>UUUUUGH
>MY PUDDINGGGG

nino a shit

this

Someone skipped the Last chapter when Fuutarou doing his prince job behind the scenes for her..

He was doing that sort of stuff on ch22 when he helped Miku deal with Maeda, he had no issue with letting him think that he an Ichika were an item

>implying Fuutarou wouldn't come to the defense of any of the quints

>Miku retcons her confession but both her and Fuutarou understood what it meant
>Ichika in the same chapter says everything was a lie and retcons her confession but Fuutarou is doubtful
Its possible Negi is setting up Fuutarou for a loss in confidence so he begins doubting whether he's right about their feelings so he distances himself from the two of them. Seems like the only reason for not just putting their feelings in the open.
The cause of this loss of confidence might be Nino dumping him after her resolution in this arc causing him to get even more confused about 123's feelings towards him driving him more towards 4 and 5 and setting up his relationship with Yotsuba which has been lacklustre for a while now.
2 has been too straightforward so having her remain in the bowl despite already having done everything she can is severely crippling the story.

>Its possible Negi is setting up Fuutarou for a loss in confidence so he begins doubting whether he's right about their feelings
He kinda already had that with Miku with Ichika making him doubt if he was right about Miku's feelings, besides, depending on how Miku got her date it may be past the point were Fuuts can doubt what her feelings are
For Ichika, he showed on ch95 that he still doesn't know what's her deal

The point that I was trying to make, was that miku's "confession" was built on top a pile of shit, which includes:
> 4 using her command for 3 and carrying her up the fucking hill
> 3 being a drama whore, running away when meeting ichika dressing as miku + as yotsuba fucked up by being loud.
> 3 continuing being a fucking ragmat, which she HERSELF admits it's not because of ichika or yotsuba but because she's insecure.
> 2 throwing away her chances to be with Fuutarou, even though she said she'll settle it at kyoto, just to cheer up miku. (Now THAT'S for family)
> Miku meekly running away again even after nino spent the whole day for her.
> A fucking date which was at the expense of her sisters' suffering reverse lordosis
> Oh my dead mom's bread which came out of nowhere
> and even after ALL that, even with the PERFECT condition, which SHE herself wanted, miku still fucked it up.
Also 5 somehow having the underwear subplot which doesn't even make sense in the first place. The only entertaining part of the pile of shit was seeing ichika self-destruct, and even then it was poorly executed.
I blame negi for coming up with this piece of shit arc, but I loathe whiteknights that tries to defend it by saying "she didn't do anything wrong!" even more.
Good thing not all mikufags are like that.

Attached: x14.png (1115x1600, 628K)

MIchika

Attached: 1565397820836.jpg (848x1200, 389K)

Attached: 1565398007006.jpg (1920x1080, 878K)

>Miku is less popular in the west just because she seema too much of a meek doormat.
Ebin meme. Guess that's why at AX' artist gallery, the only Toubun prints I saw people were mostly carrying were Miku prints.

Attached: 1565398122880.jpg (750x945, 344K)

Miku = a shit

You think ichika has a cosplay fetish?

Literally speed reading.

Attached: 1565398352671.jpg (1072x1526, 672K)

Attached: IMG_20190810_075520.jpg (2048x744, 282K)

>there are people who like Itsuki the best out of the quints
What the fuck? She's a good girl, but the others are just so much more interesting in general.

Attached: rxnembarrassedfatass.png (343x381, 145K)

Attached: Uesugi.jpg (1900x2000, 974K)

Attached: 1565398738536.jpg (1482x780, 673K)

Why negi let them prostitute his daugthers like this ?

>Ichika's package
What was it?
My guess is a disguise to go visit the festival, might even go dressed as Rena just to fuck shit up.

Attached: 1565399381892.jpg (1012x1440, 623K)

Nino a worst girl

Why is Nino's VA known for her role of Nino more than her role of Kirino?

Why do I want to FUCK Nino in the BUTT?

One day I will make a collage of all the times the quints are mooing like the cows they are

Attached: COWS.png (1426x2048, 1.28M)

What exactly makes them cows?

Having unprotected sex with Raiha!

A) They moo like cows
B) They are cows
C) They have the bodies of cows

>97 chapters
>literally nothing happens
Bravo, Negi. Bravo.

What should be done with cows like them?

because she has a nice ass

Quints in cow bikini fucking when?

Itsuki's adipose tissue is very interesting

Attached: 1562100514433.png (645x1600, 1.35M)

You know threads have gone to shit when ledditors (esp. Mikufags) bring their retarded theories here. Please just fucking lurk. Your retarded theories syndrome cannot be cured.

Kirino is old (and relatively icky for normalfags). I was surprised when I saw someone refer to Nobuhiko Okamoto as Bakugou's rather than Accelerator.

>all the other quints are more interesting
>Ichika actually is more interesting, her brief bout of madness in Kyoto excepted
>Nino is a cock hungry slut with no other personality traits for the last 30+ chapters
>Doormat lol
>Yotsucuck is literally retarded. I guess her character has some 'depth', but it's been hamfisted and all her character has going at this point is the 'pity me' card. repulsive.
Itsuki's character is by no means great, but relative to the other quints she's a godsend, perhaps because Negi hasn't taken the time to ruin her character yet.

1 and 5

Attached: bowl.png (230x358, 66K)

I wish I were Chadtarou, so I could ask Ichika doing roleplaying as Nino and Yotsuba on the bed.
She's secretly addicted to it.

Attached: 008-crop.png (615x731, 297K)

Because her ass is cleaner than her mouth.

Japan needs to stop having shit taste.

Attached: 1547393988595.jpg (444x470, 40K)

post the moment you realized first girl is also best girl

Attached: 8CPmKOB.png (386x584, 228K)

7GB was peak Itsuki. Can't believe Negi had to make her a side character after that.

God, fuck Kyoto. Terrible arc with so much build-up with a minimal pay-off.

I don't have any moments cause I don't think she's best girl.

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Sisters' War
What happened?

Kyoto and Scrambled eggs feel like filler. They are by far the worst arcs so far.
>suddenly
go read the threads made during that arc

Miku won

Yea Forums is full of overly contrarian fucks?

Miku pretty much won there

I never liked Sisters war. I called it shit throughout it's 9 chapters.
The most meaningful thing that happened in Scrambled Eggs is the kiss. It's definitely the second worst arc to come out of the manga.

Are you two fucking serious?

Negi does this whenever a having a character on screen too much with their inner monologues would give away something important. For example:
>Yotsucuck was a side character for fucking ever until her lolikano reveal, and now we get flooded with her POV because . . .
>Fuutarou's become a side character due to his inner thoughts being too revealing as to who the bride is at this point,
>and Itsuki, another dominant personality in the first half of the manga, has been relegated to fat-joke duty for the most part because she probably has something big coming up that's been building since scrambled eggs, the last time she gets the spotlight in any way, shape, or form.

Nobody liked sisters' war. We talked about it a lot because it was controversial, but dear god was it shit writing

Normally I'd tell you that bride is first girl, Yotsuba is first at most things, and that we'll see come 4/5 endgame.
But Itsuki sold out first. All that kept Yots from the rope was Ichika.
Glad to see Itsuki doing in the daki poll well since Negi's been treating her like the new Yotsuba recently.

Attached: Yotsuba the first girl.jpg (1070x1600, 950K)

Actually based

Attached: Scaley Onee-san.jpg (754x754, 336K)

>implying anyone ever liked sister wars

The only good thing in sisters' war was the last few pages of the final chapter.

>Itsuki and Fuutarou have their POV hidden
just about confirmed

Attached: 1553545726373.png (3012x2512, 1.91M)

The Itsuki Yea Forumsermin is by far the worst fag in these threads

Yep

Them being fucking morons is the premise, you moron.

The only good things about sisters' war was Ichika getting BTFO by Fuutarou, the final reveal at the end and the amount of memes it generated from these threads. The actual arc was shit to begin with because it's another Ichika and Miku arc where nothing happens because of Miku's character regression, Negi backpedalling on her confession and everyone had to apologize to Ichika for absolutely no fucking reason.

>Miku backpedaling her confession after having everything set up for her.
ftfy
Also Ichika getting BTFO'd just to not get BTFO'd a little bit later because Negi realized he can't have anyone be rejected yet.

This.

>Nobody liked sisters' war.
>We
Go back.

Who else can be considered the winner? Miku was the clear cut choice.

Nips know that Ichika and Yotsuba are for Fuutaro only, so they took the other three quints for themselves.

>Necklace bride with the quint words
Negi hints

Attached: 0d175b32c895d1439cb00dfb7df0820258af0751.jpg (580x580, 38K)

>BTFO'd just to not get BTFO'd a little bit later because Negi realized he can't have anyone be rejected yet.
That's your headcanon. Futarou was mad but it had nothing to do with romance.

>Ichika words to Fuutarou ch4

Attached: 32ae501a0ef41bd5b6c1012c5fda81cb3bdb3d8d.jpg (580x580, 17K)

>Yotsuba words to Fuutarou ch37

Attached: 766b34fc5266d0162a8b77f0992bd40737fa358d.jpg (580x580, 17K)

>Itsuki words to Fuutarou ch11

Attached: 03b8ec071d950a7b6404a61c04d162d9f3d3c963.jpg (580x580, 19K)

???

>I've gotten what I wanted
>more loser flags for 4
Fuck you Negi.

>Ichika words to Fuutarou ch11

Attached: 32ae501a0ef41bd5b6c1012c5fda81cb3bdb3d8d.jpg (580x580, 17K)

>Nino words to Fuutarou ch71

Attached: 414499d4ad6eddc44dee5c2337dbb6fd5366330a.jpg (580x580, 17K)

Based

Attached: YotsuHappy.png (1688x1875, 3.69M)

>Miku words to Fuutarou ch4

Attached: eb72ff1fd21b0ef4017a7186d3c451da83cb3e8d.jpg (580x580, 18K)

>Itsuki ch4

Attached: 11 (10).jpg (950x1362, 268K)

Google said it.

Attached: Dr.Google.jpg (1041x406, 52K)

>Ichika ch11

Attached: 19 (14).jpg (1900x1350, 196K)

>Miku ch4

Attached: 29.jpg (1456x1042, 198K)

>Nino ch71

Attached: 16 (21).jpg (1481x1080, 427K)

>>his smile is the only thing she wants
>>voting him to be class representive just for people to know how awesome he is
>>campfire, Kyoto, cultural festival, not a single time she wants to do this or that with him, instead just want him to enjoy things with no regret
That's pure, unconditional and dedicated love here, user. But of course best girl will never win

Also bailed him out from police and cosplay thot.
Also healed him when he got dumbed by Takebayashi despite being literally NTR shota

It's over only Nino have her necklace
Negiiiii>iiiiiii

Attached: it's overrrrrrrrr.jpg (1920x1920, 1.18M)

Ichicute

Ok, now you ninonigger can even see what is not even there.

And a one, and a two, mad a ching ching ping pong

Cope with your muh red herring.Nino is the bride deal with it.

>Blind

Most delusional quint base: Nion > Yotsuba > Itsuki > Ichika > Miku

Why is this manga still popular? I can't stand it.

sunk cost fallacy

The two most popular girls are the only ones still on the run

What now? You guys are gonna say that the Nino dakis were just few so it sold out faster?

>replying to the chink

Fuck those Nionfags

HE HATES IT

Attached: 1559760316208.png (558x1066, 614K)

Because of love

Attached: LoveConquersAll.png (647x611, 384K)

>implying it's as popular as Yaiba

Attached: 1564547063453.jpg (776x1049, 260K)

Why are you scared of her?

Attached: 1561995890162.png (707x1599, 1.09M)

Since he shares the same VA as Fuutarou, Who do you think Inosuke would like the most? Toubunbros.

Attached: 1565411787763.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Yotsuba

Attached: YotsuBear.jpg (376x363, 93K)

>watching a crybaby who needs to be pampered by Ichika every time she's getting pounded by you.
What's the appeal again?

Attached: 1555363080104.png (261x250, 105K)

Ichicute..

Yotsuba or Ichika. He would hate Nino and bully Miku.

What about Itsuki?

Enter IchiCHAD!!!

Attached: 1539859811075.png (2123x621, 1.01M)

Ichika is shit

Attached: 1555709762067.jpg (203x203, 12K)

Now that I think about it, I feel like he would like Ichika and Itsuki more. Ichika would probably deal with him in a way similar to Tanjirou and Itsuki can be both goofy and serious too.

What killed the hype bros

Why did you try to push this narrative so much? This 24/7 general is not enough for you?

Itsuki would probably piss him off as much as Nino.

Attached: 5i5o9jc69ha31.png (442x636, 236K)

what would each of the quints toes smell like?

Attached: 73364016_p0.jpg (2500x2000, 3.58M)

Their feet and those will all smell like my dick and jizz

>uuuuuuuuuugh
Thats' a nasty borborygmus if I ever saw one.
Someone give that girl food quickly!

Attached: 1554583299342.png (1354x587, 1.02M)

I'm usually one against the boogeyman meme but it's absolutely one person spamming this There's loads of the killed hype with the exact same wording in the fireden archives too

But seriously speaking, a 2 week break will momentarily make most anons calm down on their shitflinging, especially considering it's still setup chapter time

Attached: 1544482532830.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

Great Nino pic right there.

Nino's swimsuit in that color spread does have roses on it...

If 4 played the lolikano card and confessed that she's loved him since 5 years ago.
How would Fuutaro respond?
Would he still be able to NOWAYFAG her?

Attached: yotsu shi shi support.jpg (1200x976, 266K)

This looks too much like Nino I can't imagine it being any other quint

I don't know about Fuuts but i know that it WILL be kino

Attached: 1560525470371.png (824x728, 724K)

It will be anticlimatic and kill the last of the hopefags.

>Thank you, BUT.....

Attached: 1561367367198.jpg (710x422, 193K)

Nah, Fuutarou will be the one doing the confession. The story seems to be progressing toward that too.

I want 1 to win since it would easily cause the biggest shitstorm

>44
>D is the 4th alphabet
Based dubs of truth and DESPAIR

>100~104
To Nino

> would cause the biggest shitstorm
Are you sure? At this point the controversial stuff seems to be a thing of the past. The biggest shitstorm would be caused by a massive asspull imho, no matter who wins.

in this picture 1 and 3 have bedroom cocklust eyes

I can see F falling for 5, but only if he doesn't know that 4 is loli. Because the quints are basically the same in looks.

Only reason F will fall for 5 is because in his mind she's rena=loli which in his mind explains her also being kisser. The kiss that made him start seeing her differently and falling for her.

Nino is exceptionally retarded, like all quints. Quintuplets had to divide a normal person IQ by five.

Fuutarou will confess to Nino in chapter 100. Screencap this post.

Mikudera.

She will bake the cake.

>Team lolikano for Fuutaro
I prefer 2/4 but 1/4 would probably be the runner up.

What do you mean suddenly? No one ever liked it.

I'm fine with anyone winning fuubowl, they have their own pros and cons.

For me, it's Raiha.

Attached: 1564138156746.jpg (1920x1920, 2.28M)

Attached: 1554993662295.png (890x2050, 987K)

Why is togashi's writing underrated? This literally sent chills down my spine.

Attached: 1539114563178.png (1974x1003, 1.8M)

If we are going to talk, lets talk about why Kyouko is the best DR1 girl.

Attached: kirigiri kyoko.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>F will fall for 5
The delusions of metafags.

Attached: 1565131952469.png (589x347, 325K)

Rope kun will prevail

Attached: whore nino.jpg (1199x1505, 1.04M)

>implying Ichika wont be baking the cake due to the fact that she's voiced by Onodera

Attached: community_image_1420331541.gif (480x270, 959K)

NInodera is gonna do the baking, user

Attached: 1554993662295.jpg (890x1940, 785K)

Attached: yotsuku.jpg (840x1200, 983K)

Didn't you read the end of SW? He has no romantic feelings for her.
The biggest shitstorm would be 1. People can say they hate her all they want, 1 got development and plenty of moments with her from the beginning, it's the same for 2. Even 5 fans know that 5 is lacking in that department. She doesn't even love him.

34 best grils.

Attached: 1564292522215.jpg (1448x2048, 360K)

>implying Miku winning wont make Yea Forums implode

Attached: 573738356.jpg (712x712, 71K)

>would be 1
5*

>no leaks tomorrow

No one cares about 1.

No, Ichikadera will. Having Hanakana as your voice guarantees you nothing but pain.

Attached: aGZG8Gn_700b.jpg (700x525, 52K)

>Ichika baking the cake
I don't know if you are a Ninofag or Mikufag but that just makes you look really stupid.

That sounds stupid. Ichika will pay for the wedding.

I got an idea, who not just put forth our best arguments rather than just shifing the "-dera" title around?

200 IQ here. 4 is def. the kisser... the way she doesn't speak because her disguise skill sucks, the running and her facial expression fits 4 more than 2 in that situation imo.
1 injured, can't run, 3 doesn't have the guts, and 5 doesn't make sense unless Negi does an asspull flashback with her being secretly in love at that time

Attached: bellkisser.jpg (790x907, 188K)

How about you fuck yourself and your headcanon arguments.

wikihow.com/Special:Randomizer

Think of your favorite quint. Now click the link and see what happens to her.

Attached: 1564128952776.png (794x722, 663K)

>IchiIa teaches independence to children
Accurate.

Miku seems to be thinking about her financial future

Attached: snip.jpg (732x384, 42K)

It's a sign, Nino loves me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190810_105012.png (1750x846, 170K)

>Miku
wikihow.com/Relieve-Chronic-Constipation
Accurate

Fuck off Fuutarou.

>Think about your favourite quint
Well, looks like someones illiterate.

Miku is cleary onodera
Chitoge's bitchy tsnudere is nino

Take the promise girl trope + Chitoge's ribbon and you got Yotsuba.

Are you doubting my love for Micute?

Kisser is Ichika

I dunno man, you seem more like a Mikuhater to me.

>Miku is clearly onodera
I mean, sure. Lets put her into the fray as well. All the quints are onodera

No Quint could actually handle Pig Assault, especially not Nino.

Attached: 1508435849324.png (609x582, 424K)

Nope. Just Miku.

How mad will you be if Miku wins, user? You seem to be kinda obsessed with her. I'm not entirely sure, but are you the guy always talking with Mikuj?

You seem to have put a lot of emotional over a simple observation.

Ichika - Abyss Actors
Nino - Madolche
Miku - Six Samurai
Yotsuba - U.A.
Itsuki - Hungry Burger Turbo

>investment

Come on, user. You could have just denied it.

There's nothing to deny, Miku has been compared to Onodera in early 2018 already and further arcs have just driven the point home.

>Itsuki
>How to make a gratitude list
How very fitting, considering itsuki is grateful for maruo's help last chap
m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Gratitude-List

Are you an obsessed Mikuhater or nah user, that was the question. There are many like you, so theres no reason to deflect. Every reply you post just make my doubts clearer. I might just be tired tho. So please, just deny it already user. Mikujs been gone for a few threads now so things check out in my head.

>Chitoge's bitchy tsnudere is nino
>Take the promise girl trope + Chitoge's ribbon and you got Yotsuba.
>All the quints are onodera
It's hard imagining someone this dumb

I advise you take your frustrations back to your safe space.

Attached: a was so mean to mikuchwwaaan.png (1208x1306, 245K)

Bottom user here, dont take that seriously. I'm bored out of my fucking mind

>thinks I'm a Mikufag
How the fuck did you get to that conclusion? Anyways, Youre not gonna answer me so I'll take that as a yes. Seek help.

This is OnoMiku and NinoDera. Both will bake the cake together, for Ichika or Yotsuba.

Cute.

Doormats running away and crying in the manga. Doormatfags running away and crying in online forums. Like poetry.

Every quintfag takes after their quint.
Though I doubt anyone has single digit IQ like Yotsuba, yet.

Did you mean "pottery"?

>Though I doubt anyone has single digit IQ like Yotsuba, yet.
You're underestimating what Yotsubrainlet fags are truly capable of

Attached: 017-crop (2).png (465x561, 152K)

I can explain that, the guy was so drunk he only saw one "2"

2bro needs to step up if she wants to win. My money is on 4 (3) though if she gets through her identity crisis.

Miku is cute

Attached: 1563450753743.jpg (981x1141, 318K)

At some point being dumb as a defining feature gets boring.

Attached: 1565431937115.jpg (2048x1448, 906K)

>the guy was so drunk he only saw one "2"
Highly doubt it that he would copy the digits in the first place had it were "882", it looks like an ugly missed trips. While "8822" is clearly a nice double dubs of "88" and "22", also you can easily relate it to the "4". He simply screwed that division.

>think about yotsuba
>got this
That's useful alright

Attached: CarnivalGame.jpg (794x890, 309K)

>Nino
What a dangerous girl.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (925x422, 39K)

Always a criminal, this girl.

All the quints are brainlets, user

1 and 5 would have a normal female odor.
4 would be smell like sweat, probably has athlete's feet.
2 have a beautiful smell of lotions.
3 her feet with smell rotten and probably kill you of nausea.

>Itsuki
Yeah, fat chance of that happening.

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-122418_Chrome.jpg (1078x921, 382K)

cope harder ninoshitter

Mikus feet smell like EFFORT, fuck off user.

Attached: miiku.jpg (1280x1024, 195K)

That's fucking hot, not gonna lie.

can someone explain to me the importance of the girl from 5 years ago? why does it matter who she was if fuutarou spent many months with the quints already and didn't fall for any of them yet

She's a nice cute little memory of F's childhood and also the reason why F studied so hard in the first place.

Attached: 010.png (932x960, 793K)

Accurate

I want Yotsuba to win. Will that count as an Osananajimi win for the purposes of discussing other romcoms?

Attached: 1561496162618.png (430x264, 129K)

>why does it matter who she
It doesn't.
Lolikano is just a plot device for causing drama and providing a smokescreen for the real winner to be less obvious.
Its as pointless as being the locket girl from Nisekoi when the premise of the story was Chitoge being Raku's fake girlfriend and getting closer to him.
Yotsuba is just there to job to the real winner.

What would each quint win count as?

>can someone explain to me the importance of the girl from 5 years ago?
Read the last chapter of Sister Wars? She helped him to strengthen his resolve as a person. But yeah romance-wise she is not really relevant. From Futarou's POV at least. And Futarou did fall for a quint already.

>Will that count as an Osananajimi win
No.

Why? I agree she's not a 100% ON but she fills that token role.

If...
1 wins = Greatest comeback of romcom
2 wins = Sweet and beautiful love story
3 wins = asspull and lazy writing
4 wins = Cool story of perseverance
5 wins = Cliche

>Will that count as an Osananajimi win for the purposes of discussing other romcoms?
Eh Idk, while she's the closest one for being an Osananajimi, Yotsuba isn't really one. Technically, even Ichika is just almost as much of Osananajimi as Yotsuba.

>Ichika
Dark Horse legendary win
>Nino
Tsundere win except she lost all her tsun which is unusual
>Miku
Does the doormat archetype ever win? That's what is given to the childhood friend usually
>Itsuki
First girl win. Usual.

Onee-san.
Tsundere.
Kudere.
Genki.
First girl.

1 wins, 8/10
2 wins, 6/10
3 wins, 8/10
4 wins, 10/10
5 wins, 7/10

Is Miku still a doormat? Shes made honest progress so its kinda retarded now to still call her a doormat. I mean, shes called out Fuutarou multiple times already. Calling out your crush takes some serious courage

Fix it
1 wins, 9/10
2 wins, 9/10
3 wins, 2/10
4 wins, 10/10
5 wins, 5/10

Go back to your safe space if you don’t want to see her get called a doormat.

Attached: 1556324338231.jpg (2759x4096, 1.34M)

You can't escape DESTINY, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=ounDocIeP14&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 428Pray.png (521x663, 331K)

I'll keep my opinions, thank you very much.
1 wins, 8/10
2 wins, 6/10
3 wins, 8/10
4 wins, 10/10
5 wins, 7/10
you dont need to attack anyone who likes miku you obsessed psycho, get some help

Attached: 971270AF-64EA-4F94-83CA-CB9DA1DE02D1.png (2250x1600, 843K)

Accurate

user, you can still call her a doormat. Its just that a few dozen chapters ago you'd be correct, now though, you'll be wrong.

1: Controversial and interesting
2: Innovative and a bit forced
3: Vanilla and cute
4: Cliche and kino
5: Burgerpull of the year

Goddamn what a faggot Jesus. Are all miekekls like this

What was the point of this reply other than pure rage?

ninofags cope with their loss
just ignore

Accurate

Today I will remind them.

Attached: confessions.png (1482x522, 466K)

Attached: 1549919081645.jpg (1674x2000, 803K)

1 asspull
2 bad writing
3 refreshing
4 refreshing but controversal and somewhat cliche
5 boring cliche

I cant believe Ichika won

Ichika is not the dark horse, Yotsuba is. And Itsuki would absolutely not be usual at this point.

Also pretty accurate

> What was the point of this reply
Shitposting?
You're replying to bait which doesn't help either.

what's up with the whole "you can tell them apart if you love them"? for now it was only Miku he was able to guess right?

bye

P A T H S

He needed a push to notice Mikus unconscious habit but yeah.

goodnight u/Anonymous

In the eyes of a Ninofag, anyone who has slight appreciation for Miku is automatically a Mikufag.

Horrible, post the blonde and pink one.

He can also kinda guess Yotsuba since she's really suck at lying.

Attached: x3.png (1426x2048, 929K)

Yotsuba lost her dark horse the moment she was revealed as the promised girl.

>Negi being peer pressured into choosing a Miku ending
It would be shit if this was the case.

Source: anons tight ass

What's so innovative about 2's ending? I don't get it

set-up is there so why the hell not? she's also the fan favorite so why not? it's a win win for the author and the fans

I want to molest her ribbon

Attached: 1554475056174.png (1148x934, 599K)

Pffft. And anyone who insults muh meeku is a ninofag.

Not happening.

>gives the least popular quint the most screentime
>denies any figures
>interview stated the bride was already chosen before the serialization

When was the last time you saw a girl winning that was pushy as hell?

That's not how it works.

>interview stated the bride was already chosen before the serialization
I always see this but I never see the sauce.

>literally killed the hype of the series
Yeah, no.

because it's cope

>>unironically liking Miku

Attached: 1563570929094.png (1496x1042, 560K)

Your fault for not being there when it happened, you can try your luck with the archives.

what hype?

Negi seems like a massive retard that will die peed on by dogs in a ditch because muh purity muh ideals

boo

Attached: owo.jpg (735x617, 22K)

This. Yotsuba being the kisser is even more supported given the recent chapter as well.

34 are fine rest turned to shit or was shit from the beginning

> literally killed the hype of the series
That was obviously the Lolikano revelation.
Now that you have one of the major secrets revealed all that theory crafting goes out of the window. That was the major fuel for the hype behind the series and now it just remains to be seen if the bride will be Yotsuba or not.

unf

Attached: neko maid.jpg (950x585, 124K)

You forgot to mention how he'll never have a job again if Miku loses.

Yeah, so what?
> not liking all the quints equally
They come as a package after all.

Attached: 1561315278616.jpg (750x866, 602K)

So Fuutarou will die and Yotsuba will spend an eternity with his soul only for Rena to appear and give her powers to Yotsuba instead of Fuuts?

Attached: first love.png (952x661, 494K)

Seriously user, you need to consider the integrity of your statements before you spout them, I call bullshit until proven otherwise

Yeah, just like-
Oh wait, that never happened.

Some anons need to chill with the Miku posts, its almost as if they secretly like Miku and are in denial. Not saying thats the case but do they really need to think about Miku all the time like that? Mikuj doesnt make this any better.

Heh, I remember that shit last year when we were still around chapter 30, even with all the Miku screentime early on it was still necessary to hang on to the popularity/editorial pressure because Miku's character doesn't gave off a winner vibe.

The amnesia hints during the wedding suggest Fuutarou suffered some kind of head trauma. Probably has some big ass scar on his forehead which is why we still haven't seen his full face during the wedding.

Hm, but you can say it about every girl there. I've never seen a snek or onee-san winning, for example. Vanilla and cute is also can be innovative because it's rare for harems.
Probably it's just my problem, because outside or harem manga there are plenty of pushy female characters that actually get MC

You need to dust up those grammar books, chink. youre getting sloppy

my bad

Why is this guy acting so twitchy?

Remind me who dominated the popularity poll in hayate and whether the author is out of the job

>3
>refreshing
I know that Mikufags are not right in the head but this is just too funny.

Very fragile goods, do not touch.

Attached: 74284762_p1.jpg (787x1082, 517K)

>inb4 Abe's influence on SnK is happening again on 5toubun

Trying to understand the anons that are fishing for (YOU)s seems pointless, but it's logical to assume that they'll throw their bait into the pond that has the most of fish.

Attached: 1564908067695.png (803x581, 175K)

Me like fuut. Love.

Ninofags visiting you when sleeping is one hell of a hard life.

the irony

>cope
vanilla win is rare nowadays

Anons have repeatedly admitted that they are fine with any win other than Mikus. Is it because a Miku win is the most normal win, other than maybe an itsuki win?

GRUG LOVE THING
GRUG LOVE
GRUG

Attached: 1543927043525.png (916x1084, 986K)

stop listening to some samefagging ninofags, the popularity polls don't like

>some anons
topkek implying anyone cares about the loud minority

On what universe is Miku a normal win? When was the last time you saw her character type win? Rem, Onodera, Tadakoro, Kuroneko, Shinobu, Yoshida, Mizore, Mizunokouji and whoever else I missed are all jokes for a reason.
Yea Forums doesn't like Miku because Miku is completely inoffensive and boring.

I am very concerned for this particular user

Attached: concern.jpg (872x609, 46K)

It's the contrarian spirits of Yea Forums. She is the most popular among normalfags.

Attached: OwO.jpg (547x259, 72K)

Add in Nodoka from Negima to the list.

A character being nothing but devoted doesn't make an interesting end, unless if it's some kind of harem end.
That's also why those don't usually win.

most of ther girls you listed don't have anything in common tho

Nodoka is great girl in a series full of great girls, I don't want to put her on the same list.

Touche user, tou-fucking-che. I stand corrected. A Miku win is gonna be worth it

letting a shit girl win doesn't make an interesting end either

Thats probably why Mikus recent developments have been so crucial towards her and Fuutarous relationship. But, we'll have too see if its gonna do anyting for her chances.

what archetype is that supposed to be? Rem fe isn't shy like the others so what's your point

I never said anything of the sort, and your opinions are just that, opinions.

If you bring up your personal opinions then they are sure to be neglected, user. You should know that by now.

Your opinions are not relevant to this discussion, and Miku isn't shit, she's just bland.

you basically said that an unexpected winner is interesting and I'm telling you that an asspull doesn't make something interesting, none of the girls is interesting to begin with

>you basically said that an unexpected winner is interesting
?
What?

Well user, you just made a false assumption AND announced "all the girls are shit" in a waifu discussion. In a way, you achieved something great today.

the most interesting girl is the one who can do something unexpected in a positive way, what is there left that could accomplish that?

Imagine speedreading posts.

being interesting isn't the only good quality a character can have, most characetr in romcoms aren't interesting but they can be entertaining and cute and that makes them good characters

Y-Yotsub-

All the girls are pretty fucking cute tho. And entertaining in their own ways to their respective factions

Attached: I see (2).jpg (686x880, 108K)

sure, point is I never said they were shit, they are just not interesting, I can still like them

Nino and Miku are the only two that have any actual character development. It's pretty obvious that they're the only two who will end up being the bride.

I guess youre right on that part. The lolikano mystery was more retarded than interesting.

I'm not even a Ichikafag but she has more.

>Blonde card playing bou a cute!
>Oh noes, I cant have him cause muh sisterz
>Acktually, hes kinda hot. Imma have to stal him
>Oh noes, I messed up big time
>Lets try that again
>OMG I got rejected in the rain, am so sad!
>Jk Jk it was all a lie lol xdxd
She sure has, user

123 have the most development, 3 has the most room left, 45 don't have development

It's all what Negi thinks, for Negi none of Ichika's actions were wrong and Fuutarou doesn't care and you'll have to deal with it

>3 has the most room left
Please elaborate

she's still very passive and she doesn't like that herself, work in progress

A Miku win= Orihime win
I'm bored and shitposting, wanna discuss this idea?

Attached: Ichihime.png (650x354, 221K)

Her gimmick dies 5 chapters in
Her main issue was insecurity obtained from thin air but now that’s been solved thanks to a make a wish date
Wants to become a baker because everything she does has to have something to do with Fuutaruo apparently

The only room she has left is that she can learn not to cook like shit, big deal

it's stupid to compare shounen with romcoms, they focus on different stuff

She still has the gym date thing and the inevitable face exposure thing.

what if she just kisses Fuu in the next chapter?

Got anything better to discuss?

NEGI WILL GIVE MIKU A FLASHBACK ARC
ON WHY SHE WEARS HEADPHONES!!!!!

Lots of ledditers on today

She probably loses / gets Maruo to shit his pants / scares away Fuutarou / all of the above

What if any quint kisses Fuutaruo in the near future. All of them except Itsuki has the potential to do it and make sense

Anyone with a brain can see that Ichika's character is all over the place. Literally the worst written quint out of all 5. She was so poorly written Negi has now wrote her out of the story.

Seriously tho, its been hinted so it should be shown. But its fine if he doesnt do anything about it. Maybe she hates her old school because she was just bad with the people there?

we were talking about development, for 3 to make that step would be bigger than for the other quints

This. Ichicunt a shit.

And the point I was making was that it would be just as big of a development for any other quint. Thinking it has more weight for one over the others is nonsense

could be a kiss on the cheek, it would be big progress and nothing bad would come out of it as you suggest

>miku
>vanilla
Miku is a water ending. Tasteless

I guess thats true. Fuutarous already aware of her feelings for him after all.

3 is the reserved and shy one who struggles the most with her feelings, it would also be unexpected of 4 but for 12 wouldn't be a big deal

>mikujeet keeps melting down
Some things never change

still better than shittaste endings like 12

Attached: 1563791178356.jpg (1860x1311, 565K)

When you’re talking about their character development you don’t use something that can be applied to any character for development. A kiss form any quint would be a huge development.

123 have the least room because they’re the most developed already.

4 has the most potential to grow because of not only her hidden feelings, but lolikano reveal. She’s followed by 5 who is the least developed leaving room for potential of Negi decided to.

Not really.

Uhh Japan?

Attached: truck.jpg (935x2185, 186K)

I want to get trucked by Nino!

2 and 3 will be together forever. 1 will win this shit.

What kind of Isekai would Nino send me to?

I'm talking about change in behavior when I say character development, 3 has the most room out of 123, 45 are wild cards since they didn't have any development yet

Reminds me of that Miku race car

it's a game