So what's stopping those slave traders from raping and pillaging their village now that the only competent man in town...

So what's stopping those slave traders from raping and pillaging their village now that the only competent man in town is dead? Spoil away, I don't care.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.46_[2019.08.09_20.21.20].jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Vikings don't typically rape and pillage their own people

Most of what we see happens to the English

Raping and pillaging a small village without any real riches in bumfuck nowhere probably isn't worth it compared to the alternatives

This and they're in the middle of nowhere.

MC's sister is hot.
Would impregnate and take responsibility.

YASSHAAIII!

Attached: Yriva_spearthrow.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Her finally breaking down was really good

>impregnating a gorilla

I would like Ylva to break down my dick with her monster-like strength.

Attached: yriva_strenght.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

based vikings

Ylva would obviously fuck them up

Sadly, Ari beat us all to it.

How did he do it?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.57_[2019.08.01_21.49.38].jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

I want to marry Ylva and turn her into a submissive slut

nobody knows that village exist

>The Turkish Abductions (Icelandic: Tyrkjaránið) were a series of slave raids by Ottoman pirates that took place in Iceland between 20 June and 19 July 1627.
>Pirates from Morocco and Algeria, under the command of Dutch pirate Murat Reis, raided the village of Grindavík on the southwestern coast, Berufjörður and Breiðdalur in the Eastern Region (the East Fjords), and Vestmannaeyjar (islands off the south coast); they captured an estimated 400–800 prisoners to sell into slavery.

>hey yngvald, what do you want
>sail 15 days of open ocean 5 sheep and 2 cold nordic bitches
>or 5 days of coast for 50 lbs of Christian gold and a harem of French harlots
>

Anyone has the manga version of that scene?

I hope this happens in the manga and we see Ylva's sex-slave adventures in northern africa

Attached: yriva_unamused.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

We most likely will see more of her since she will surely will join Thorfinn to sail to Vinland.

That's like 600 years after the manga.

Why would she join when she's the one running the family farm with Ari?

Do you think she'll be cool with Hild?

Attached: Iwanttorapeher.png (500x561, 314K)

Why not? It's not like anyone besides Thorfinn and herself take her threats seriously

She needed a slave to help around the house.

Because Ari will go.
Ylfa probably just thinks of her as a weirdo and disregards her.
I rather want see Ylfa interact with Hatl.

There’s no rape in shonen.

Vinland Saga is a shoujo.

motherfucker was lucky enough to be the best man avalaible in that shithole of an island. ilva needed someone to reduce the amount of work she had to do and provide children to work in the future
ari better be thanking god every morning of his life, lucky fucker

Its seinen and there is rape,just not edgy rape for the sake of it rape(goblin slayer),but tasteful rape,leaving your imagination do the work.

Attached: thorfinn_warning.png (728x1046, 844K)

>tasteful rape

Animeonlyfag here, who's that girl?

A woman named Hild, who goes after Thorfinn and defeats him in battle, but let's him live for a while, because of another spoiler

Last chapter I read was Gudrid's confession ending with sad Siggy, we had any chapters since then?

Yes, new chapter came. Just check Vinland mangadex page, done by ours truly (Yea Forums) or old threads from archives

>for the sake of it rape(goblin slayer)
Did you stop after the first episode?

>tasteful rape

Attached: 1559249028353.jpg (800x448, 54K)

How did s8 fuck up so many characters and their storylines? Probably the worst finale in television.

>tasteful rape

Attached: 1564261668814.jpg (365x375, 41K)

After almost 10 years everyone just wanted to be done, get it over with, and move on with their careers. Also if GRRM is taking almost a decade to come up with a satisfying conclusion to the story, D&D never could

I always thought it would be better as an anime. Live-action is so restrictive to fantasy.

Attached: got_arya.png (848x1200, 1.91M)

FUCK HILD THAT STUPID TURBO FEMINIST MARY SUE

Attached: fuckinhell.jpg (463x545, 96K)

Damn, you mean anime can actually make Arya look attractive?

Of course. She's the loliconbait of the show.(at least it should be).

To be fair Arya is described as boyish and plain. She drew the short end of the genetic stick as opposed to her sister.

Agree with the first part but how is she a Mary Sue?

Hild a cute A CUTE!

Attached: hirrudu_supriseface.png (1280x440, 528K)

no? vikings arent just one big group, any group of vikings will rape and kill any other group.

>this is his entire character for literally 50 chapters
lmao, i finally read this manga, and I can pin point the EXACT moment it went to shit.

chapter 74.

I also didn't realize Farmland was also 50 chapters, but holy shit theirs so much vapid pointless farm drama, with the school bully(servants), being cunts to the slaves.
Not all of it is as bad as they say, but boy is it stupid as fuck.
And it literally, stops being interesting the chapter he comes back home, and his reuinion with his sister is so poorly handled.

Attached: yawn.png (1182x938, 1.08M)

Holy shit taste.

Holy good taste.

Sigurd himself was about to be put into slavery.

I like how there was no huge dramatic moment with a score and huge overflowing anime tears, it felt pretty natural

Yilfa is basically the Rickert to Thorfinns Guts.

That doesn't make sense on any level

great plan, go all the way to fucking iceland for a dozen slaves and ten sheep.

In terms of how different they cope about the same tragedy they suffered.

Wouldn't that be Einar or something? Hild is pretty Rickerty(in how they both are engineers and what not) but not so much in character.

good luck sex-slaving a 600+ year old cutie

Ylva is an elf,she's barely a toddler.

Attached: mywife.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Based.

Samefag,cringe.

Farmland was kino, though I agree it loses like 90% of its steam once he returns home. Siggy and pals have brought it back up to passable levels.