Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/685436/1
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Padding
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/padding
dictionary.com/browse/padding
youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Short but epic. We're finally reaching the peak of this arc.

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.34M)

He's thicc.

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.69M)

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.43M)

BRAAAAAAAP

>basedboy_wojak.jpg

V O R E

Lets just get to flash meeting saitama already. Pig god is gross

Attached: 3088c2c0ff489a8cfeac0772a161fd19.jpg (325x482, 54K)

>m-murata works so fast!

No he doesn't, 20 page chapter in 2 weeks where most fags do 18 pages a week

Save me, oh save me
It's unreal, the suffering
There's gonna be a showdown

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 2.02M)

Most mangaka aren’t weekly.

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.57M)

I actually think ONEs version of Gums vs Pig God was more intense than Murata's

Attached: x13 (2).jpg (600x849, 113K)

>Now kiss me

w-will he use "that" in the Murata version?

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.6M)

So Evil Natural Water can't get out of the water tank by itself.

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.98M)

Are you forreal

Attached: IMG_20190808_221742.jpg (357x339, 25K)

There's also more volume of ENW when it's outside the tank.

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.85M)

I dont care that okamaitchi is a guy, I want to have sex with her (male)

>Fight Fight
and now
>Kiss kiss

Sashimi time.

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.71M)

>Evil Natural Water
... can not think. It just attacks on instinct. If you leave it in a box far away from other living beings it will just chill.

Mistake here by Murata here. There should be a bite mark on Iaian's blade.

And that's it for this update.

Attached: punch.png (1265x900, 1.72M)

ONE and Murata are a textbook example of SOUL vs SOULLESS.

wait, that looks like a treasury room
a dragon is guarding the Monsters treasure? that's kind of funny

oh no he killed his pets!

Are you blind?

is ENW one of the strongest dragon tier monsters?

That looks too similar to just be a coincidence.

Attached: 797A41A5-4F81-4CE0-A352-EE8C9909B087.jpg (1060x1500, 692K)

Stop posting images during dump threads.

That was a water beam, not a fish projectile.

Why is this gag comic still running?

He's already the strongest person in the universe. There is no reason to keep this going. It's just an excuse to pad it out at this point.

Saitama is appearing?

>man/monster who eats as their attack
>"lol they ripped off this image of Gums opening its mouth!"

Fuck off, Golden Faggot.

Cringe.

Good thing you aren’t a writer.

It survived a punch from Saitama and was terrorizing multiple S-Class heroes.

its not a bite mark, its a chunk from ENW's jet stream but yeah its a mistake that he will probably redraw when he notices

not at all, Murata's art is a million times better than ONE's but ONE's art always has amazing composition and movement
compare it to no

It's called "One Joke Man". Kinda like how Genos always jobs and King is always though to be the strongest on Earth.

why is ENW so based bros
wish it survived

t.

Attached: cuck.jpg (218x250, 8K)

Dunning-Krüger.

Lack of movement. Soulless. Static image. Speedlines everywhere.

You can see the strain Pig God is going through getting back up. You see the intensity in his eyes. Soulful. Dynamic image. You can see the movement in the image.

>SISTER, AM I STRONG ENOUGH FOR YOU NOW?!

Attached: 1dea3a4b17adf43c89e7ced6eca2a7e0.jpg (2481x3507, 1.29M)

Fuck you. No one is interested in your shitty doodles.

I like that Pig God cleanup chapter
>wounded but knows they didn't deal with all the cadre
>gets ENW in his belly
>ENW shoots him internally and then he digests it
>"hey I'm hungry, I'll see you back at the hospital"

> opens his mouth wide at the same exact angle

This isn’t the same page, retards.

Attached: 28BD4E5A-BCCD-46C0-978A-747719853236.jpg (600x849, 110K)

>this person can't work fast because he sometime works slow!!!

Attached: bait.png (600x601, 134K)

It's not bad.

yeah I meant to link this page as well
he removed panels and went straight to the kissu

Stop larping as GS
He is a faggot but not this much of one

Flash looks like a faggot, gross.

Attached: 79656EA0-9017-42FD-8686-E0DCCD234C07.jpg (1413x677, 465K)

>huge ass fucking ego
>larping as him

If it's a larp, it's a good larp.

I've read up to chapter 101. Zombieman efficiency was unexpected. Could he have defeated Phoenix dude?

He was just lucky, King unironically did most of the work against Hobo.

Why is Murata adapting pages 1:1 again instead of doing his own thing? If you're going to adapt 1:1, then adapt EVERY panel instead of leaving shit out. Otherwise, do your own thing with your own style. This is garbage.

stop insulting smurf guys he's ok.
why can't we just make up..

he didn't tho, he actually shortened the Pig God vs Gums fight

Is it my imagination or has the number of low energy trolls skyrocketed for this update? Did the closing of slacktivism-chan cause this increase?

Attached: a39876ababb0688e6cb5d7362c2f34da.png (1990x2644, 3.41M)

If he post something like this on twitter then yea its him
Other wise I doubt he be this much a fucking faggot
We never hate on him when he is just posting his drawing
only when he is doing some dumb gay shit

He is not working exclusively on OPM there are other projects he is currently involved in.

Attached: science-vs-magic-yusuke-murata-1181074.jpg (428x642, 97K)

G

Evil Natural bubbly water is here. Also it seems he gotten smaller sing the last time we saw him. He probably changes size so much that they have to switch him to different tanks. Also fish attack.

This was fucking crap. It's a different writer, but the writing is as bad as Murata's originals.

Not on this chapter, no
I think he'll only appear now after the base is destroyed

One's reminds me of a Kaiju fight.

It was comfy and fun. What was so crap about it?

I meant the peak of the arc.

ITS EAT OR BE EATEN.

Attached: 59d52a4a777d33ee557b5a5df1f676dc.png (353x211, 139K)

Hes beautiful actually. Nothing gross about that, uggo.

Attached: 1564592234419.jpg (765x401, 81K)

no, definitely not. phoenix man was impossible to defeat for any of the low s classers

>12 pages
bros...

it's 23 pages

boy there sure is a lot of vore in this comic

ONEs laziness is rubbing off

Not even.

Attached: x41.jpg (1600x1138, 361K)

Can Iaian dodge ENW's water beams now or is it not fighting at full power?

how long until Murata draws Tats getting btfo?

Pig God getting thrown up by Gums doesn't make any sense. Both their stomachs are pocket dimensions. That's how they can stuff things bigger than themselves inside of themselves and STILL have more room to consume.

>tho
Fuck off retard

He's a big boy.

I've reached Chapter 113. Am I caught up, now?

their stomachs aren't pocket dimensions, they just have crazy capacity and digestion. and pig god was trying to break through gums' stomach so he spit him out

*though
does this fix your autism

Gonna be a while. Especially with short updates like this.
Webcomic? No not yet.

Attached: x22 (1).jpg (1600x1138, 763K)

>NOBODY out-fats me, bitch!

yes, this most recent chapter is 114. should be translated in a few hours i guess

Manga.

Oh ok. Yeah, how long it took for you to catch up?

Attached: x19 (2).png (1518x1080, 2.52M)

Why are they removing the soul from the series? This makes no sense to me. How does "muh badass hero moment" win over this?

Attached: x8.jpg (600x849, 83K)

This is your brain on battle shonen

too bad. Tats ryona keeps me alive

this
the monster was like "ohshi he is going to eat me from inside out"

just fuck off already and go suck one or muratas balls or something like you always do

look at how many YOUs you got. Good for you buddy

pig-god eating chips was already shown earlier

Attached: x2 (7).jpg (600x848, 87K)

webcomicfags will really complain about anything at this point, won't they

>crazy capacity

When Pig God could easily swallow a lizard several times his size, that has to be a pocket dimension. Otherwise, the digestion is instantaneous. Like the monster vaporizes as soon as it goes through the gullet.

Making it the reason he gets distracted is not the same as just him eating chips.

2 1/2 days, but I only read at night. I very much enjoyed all the side chapters with King. Although at this point, I'm kinda calling bullshit on Garou's growth and his survivability.This mastermind has secret for monster zenkai boost and is suppose to have created what Orochi was, but is almost immediately styled on, and somehow Garou was was gonna be prize project. It just made me think about the parallels of the House of Evolution scientist and his so called ultimate creation.

Eyeshield 21 is good tho. Go squeal about Murata somewhere else.

if it was a pocket dimension then pig god and gums wouldn't change size when they eat something, it would just go into the pocket dimension. pig god ate a lizard several times his size and grew after.

Webcomictards are retarded. They whine about webcomic content when they don't realize it isn't manga original, or complain about it being "underwhelming".

Because it's not written by him.

fuck of smurf nobody fucking likes your fucking art here,

Those are just people complaining for the sake of complaining. Nobody should pay them any heed and give them the time of the day.

I think we're just arguing about manga logic here. In that, there's no actual logic behind it. Pig God can eat without things coming back up. They die right away. Gums can eat things but they don't die right away and can come back up. Of course there are exceptions to the rules, like manga logic dictate.

link?

well yeah sure, it's a dumb argument. but saing it's a pocket dimension instead of really strong stomach acid or something is just retarded.

Garou is basically anti Saitama which is why he's getting so strong plus he has been doing the constant near death drive similar to both Saitama and Orochi.

Attached: OPM Orochi 3.png (800x1138, 1.32M)

Character designs are atrocious too.

more like one snooze fest

And they are the same people that are complaining about changing a page about a bag of chips, when we've seen Pig God eating tons of different foods in the manga already.

all I said was I think ONEs version of the piggod v gums fight felt more intense
I appreciate the hell out of Murata

Also same people that claim manga is filler then when Murata attempts 1:1 they go O MY SOUL.

Attached: 1556376584773.jpg (600x592, 120K)

The post was literally about the soul of the chips page.

Pretty sure Murata is the one sucking my balls. I'm not the one who liked his Tweet and copied from him. He liked that piece from me and used it in his new chapter. If anything, he should be crediting me on the front page, behind ONE's name but in front of his.

Does anyone actually fucking care about any of these god damn side character heroes or stupid ass 1 fight monsters that appear just to die
This manga is so boring now

retard

Too in the nose, Smurfie's a little more aggressive and less coherent.

t.

based cringe

"strong stomach acid" doesn't make any sense. Pig God gets bigger when he eats really large meals, sure. But unless he gains the same amount of mass as he ingests, then it doesn't make any sense. Like he could be just a little bit bigger eating something x100 times his size. But that would mean his mass must increase exponentially, making him extremely dense.

chad virgin

you're definitely overthinking this, it's not that complicated. he eats something bigger than him, he grows. and after a while he shrinks back down to his normal size after digesting it.

Or he shits a lot offscreen.

Yeah, I get that, but it just seems to be happening way too fast for me. I like Garou adapting and absorbing enemy skills like being able to do a new fighting style. I don't like how he is like flesh Genos in terms of coming back the next day like he has been rebuilt to be stronger. Why even mention his body needing to rest or be replenished if it doesn't matter that he gets maimed or hit by direct blasts.

He's supposed to be insanely resilient. Why is it so wrong that it happens fast? It would serve no purpose for the narrative, and realism had never been a core aspect of the story. Besides its not something anyone can do. Garou is the most talented fighter in the entire manga.

Pig God burns his calories fast.

Its not really that fast. He's been shown despite getting stronger he gets his shit kicked in a lot. Hell he had a hard time with Rover and lost to a casual Orochi. Also as Gyro Gryo said his potential is way bigger than Orochi as all this growth is happening in days. Add that with him being a prodigy he was guaranteed faster growth. As far as enemy skills he already absorbed those when he went dojo hunting.

>sword is missing the hole from 1 panel ago.
TIME FOR REDRAWS

The fact he was more worried about running out of chips than surrounding monsters was the point of the scene i think. Sucks it was left out.

There weren’t much monsters in the webcomic MA to even worry about that.
Changing it to eating a monster emphasize the "there is always a bigger fish" theme.

go back to Yea Forums you crossboarder scum

Attached: 7F638839-E3AC-4EBC-876C-7AE1BA148956.png (800x1138, 290K)

Attached: 0456456456456.png (724x518, 132K)

Are you seriously larping as TGS? I can't wait for summer to end.

Soul
vs
Soulless (an actual Murata drawing)

Attached: guru.png (1778x1554, 2.27M)

Notorious L.A.R.G.E

Attached: 1564723269835.gif (498x280, 1.06M)

ONE is gonna release a new chapter today right?

Gearsper and Mizuki would make a cute couple

Attached: 1529945208948.jpg (750x1200, 133K)

stop trying to self insert as the pathetic manlet

Eyeshield 21 was written by the author of Dr. Stone.

No, she's for Needlestar with training from Darkshine. They already held hands she's impure now.

Attached: Q101.jpg (759x1080, 557K)

You know how snakes can eat animals that are thicker than their own body? It's like that, Pig God's body is just really elastic for some reason.

I was looking forward to the bottom 2 panels, kind of a letdown.

Snakes also takes a long while to digest big preys.

He is an insane genius fighter, but some things just seem like it was tacked on. Metal Bat's fighting spirit to get faster and stronger mid combat just felt like a unique thing to him, rather than an ability to be learned by Garou.
The Iron Cutting Fist is definitely new for him, but I guess even if his potential is great due to his learning ability, there should be some skill gap between imitation and trying to fight the masters.

They make no sense when you compare both versions. Why were they so close already? It removes a lot of speed from the scene and it just looks like they were already in front of each other and they just headbutted each other. The way the manga presents it it's clear that it's a clash with their whole bodies.

Pig God knows a thing or two about snakes

Garou didn't "learn" fighting spirit. That was tongue in cheek to mock him in a way, he can't learn stuff like that, otherwise he'd be using psychic powers by now.

Besides, Garou getting stronger while fighting was a thing before Fighting Spirit was added to the manga. It's a lot more integral to Garou than it was to MB. And unlike MB, he gets permanently stronger, he isn't just getting pumped up for the current fight.

No, Mizuki will be the one training with Darkshine to better protect Gearsper

Attached: 1562060226174.jpg (800x1138, 354K)

"""Blackluster""" cucks Mizuki

Given how he was able to digest ENW in a few seconds it's safe to assume it's both elasticity of his body to fit large monsters and super strong digestion to kill them quickly

It is a gap actually. Later he fights Darkshine. Darkshine retorts he strong but Garou's Flowing water technique is not as strong or refined as his master's as Darkshine has sparreed with Bang and lost. You can see it in the bang vs Garou fight that Bang's flowing water is much better.

Attached: OPM Orochi 37.png (1600x1138, 1.5M)

It’s mentioned time and time again because Garou trudging on despite all the pain he’s feeling is exactly what’s making him grow stronger faster, speedreader. Pushing forward despite feeling like he might collapse any moment due to dehydration, fractures and whatnot. It’s Saitama 2.0. But Garou is also outrageously talented, and putting that super high potential through genuinely extreme training conditions bears excellent results.

Wonder how she will react to seeing Darkshine beaten and quitting the HA. Actually now that the other heroes ate there they can witness s class getting fucked up.

Attached: Q100.jpg (759x1080, 706K)

I guess they might evacuate when Tatsumaki decides to pull the base out of the ground

I wonder how that will happen. I could see them as more victims for Garou, or spectators to comment the fights.

I doubt they would just leave like that, they want to help. They’ll likely have time to leave the ghost town and will be directly at the surface right from the start, instead of being blocked underground. Would be too easy if they just leave.

Also I want to see some reaction from people at the surface of the city wrecking,

Why would those two ninjas go back after Flash? They literally died due to skill difference, even when in a playing field they chose.

They lost their memories of what happened.

>and pig god was trying to break through gums' stomach

why all the guys they gulp don't try to do that?

I doubt it especially how big a range it was as it reaches all the way to saitama's apartment and the fact she did it so fast.
They'll probably react to the shit happening.It seems they might no remember dying.

Attached: E12.png (800x1138, 1.05M)

Meant for .
I feel like you don't forget why you lose all your clothes and are among a bunch of formerly dead bodies.

Most of the bodies Emperor disposed of when he did the electric shock while they got recover.

Attached: x31.jpg (800x1138, 366K)

Why tell us how you feel instead of reading the manga to find out? I'm not speculating, they literally said that they don't remember what happened.

That's some beautifully drawn water there.

Someone post it.

This one's new

because they're not strong enough

Rough translation

Cover Page

CHAPTER 114: [Cadres]

TITLE: The shining punch of youth! Welcome to ONEPUNCH MAN’S Cultural Festival!!

Page 1

MONSTER: Such a chunk of meat. I thought if we ganged up on him, we could turn him into great feed…

MONSTER: E…everyone…

MONSTER: Has been eaten…

MONSTER: Hiieee…!?

Page 2

MONSTER: Just what the hell are you!? You were clearly supposed to be human…St…stop, don’t eat me aaaahhhh!

MONSTER: Woaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Page 3-4

N/A

Page 5-6

TEXT: Disaster level: Dragon. Gums

Page 7

GUMS: Nom!?

Page 8-10

N/A

Page 11

MONSTER: That was dangerous

MONSTER: I hate it! I don’t wanna be cut down…!!!

Page 12

MONSTER: Damn it

MONSTER: They were just holding some weapons, how could humans get so strong…

MONSTER: ……

MONSTER: Gotta go and unleash that…

DISCIPLES: Where did it run off to?

DISCIPLES: It disappeared

Page 13

DISCIPLES: Cuts that deep, it couldn’t have gone very far

DISCIPLES: Do you sense it too? The room over there

DISCIPLES: There’s a dangerous aura…

DISCIPLES: There’s something else besides the monster that escaped

Page 14

DISCIPLES: That box is

DISCIPLES: A water tank…

DISCIPLES: Fish…?

MONSTER: I heard even Lord Gyoro Gyoro has difficulty controlling this one……

MONSTER: The most mysterious member of the Monster Association

MONSTER: It became a cadre due to its strength

>poor little white boy

Page 15

DISCIPLES: A cadre!?

DISCIPLES: That thing in the water tank!!?

DISCIPLES: I wonder what would happen if I let it out…

MONSTER: Hehehe

MONSTER: Doesn’t matter, go nuts!

Page 16

MONSTER: Woah

MONSTER: You…

TEXT: Disaster level: Tiger. Mad Doctor Fish*

T/N: aka red garra, nibble fish

MONSTER: !!?

MONSTER: Wait, I’m on your side

Page 17

MONSTER: Blllggghh!?

MONSTER: Ggghhaaaahhh

MONSTER: Uuugggmm

MONSTER: ……

Page 18

DISCIPLES: ……

DISCIPLES: It’s a moving liquid

DISCIPLES: Don’t get too close or you’ll get swallowed like that too

Page 19

N/A

Page 20

DISCIPLES: The fish themselves aren’t a big deal…

DISCIPLES: …however…

DISCIPLES: Crap

Page 21-22

DISCIPLES: Master has yet to teach us

DISCIPLES: “The method for cutting water”

TEXT: Disaster level: Dragon. Evil Natural Water

END

Updated the list after doing more research and taking input. Only one I'm really iffy on now is Groribas.

Attached: ListP1V2.png (1110x498, 404K)

EVIL NATURAL WATER... wouldnt it be considered dragon+?

>withered sprout
>dragon
oh no no no

>completely disregard official ratings for Boros and Marugori
Why are you even doing this? Is it just headcanon wank? Because I really don't understand what's the point of you'll ignore the information you dislike.

Homeless Emperor should be high dragon; he can instantly kill anything without regen on that list.

I'd put default black sperm higher as well.

looks better, but beefcake would work better as high dragon. Dragon+ is too much, if it's just destruction scale, Pluton was easily on his level then.

The 3 warriors of Boros were said to be of comparable strenght. I would put all of them as mid.

>It became a cadre due to its strength
Ninjafags BTFO. Gale and Hellfire were too weak and that's why they never passed their candidacy.

I don't think Phoenix Man got that much of an upgrade with his second resurrection. mid dragon is fine.

kek

Not really. It doesn't really do much unless around strong emotions. Otherwise its still a strong dragon.Eh he's a glass cannon. Also compared to vaccine man its not that explosive.

Attached: 1560520101935.png (989x793, 425K)

Groribras is obviously above Melzagard. He is the first ranked fighter of the Pirates, ABOVE Melzagard. And if you think the fact that he got one-punched proves anything, Saitama one-stoned Geryuganshoop too. Also is that Free Hug? The porcupine? Wasn't he a demon or something like that?

They were hiding their enhanced forms I believe but again, it doesn't matter.

Who's the baseline cadre?

They were confused why they were no longer fighting Flash and naked, yes. Just the whole super serious ninja village stuff, plus the new and very visible scars from where they were both cut down, made me think they would have put two and two together. Thinking Flash only got rid of their clothes to make fun of them, rather than take their lives just seems dumb for those two top tier ninjas.

No its a giant porcupine that's on the web. It was ranked dragon and metal bat was about to kill it but tats and saitama did during their scuffle.

>Also compared to vaccine man its not that explosive.
Vaccine Man was trying to destroy the city, Hobo was underground and just aiming for ZM.

GOD directly gave him those powers, it would be a bit underwhelming if it didn't have lots of firepower.

>They were hiding their enhanced forms
how would they even pull that off? steal some monster cells and eat them in secret? why would psykos let them join if they were just some gaylord ninjas and not strong monsters
>Who's the baseline cadre?
if you mean weakest, then gums. literally has nothing special whatsoever

>and metal bat was about to kill it but tats and saitama did during their scuffle
Technically he was about to FIGHT him, fairly big difference.

His energy balls have been shown to be able to block/deflect attacks and fire at any distance though. Not only that, you can't dodge light and even *if* you can, he had multiple balls he can set in pursuit.

Homeless Emperor can beat anyone without regen by just placing his balls on them; I don't think it was ever shown that anyone bar Dragon+ could resist them.

Ninjas are dumb. Sonic and Flash have shown a great deal of dumb personality traits. Wind and Flame shouldn't be very different. Otherwise ONE wouldn't have brought them back in the webcomic, they could have just been all new ninjas.

why does murata's version have a sepia filter

We already saw him use it above ground when he fights tats and bang and it still wasn't as explosive. Hell bang survives point blank blast to the face and he was held down.

Boros generals are relative to each other in strenght.
Psykos and Homeless Emperor are too low,
Psykos easily defeated Garou in the webcomic, held down abandonment Bang and disabled Tatsumaki not to mention she is far smarter than any other monster here except for Carnage Kabuto and employs deceptive strategies that were only countered because Tatsumaki is so overpowered.
Homeless Emperor is should atleast be mid dragon. His offensive power is much greater than Melzargard for example who couldn't damage Bang. He can also use his spheres defensively, create tons of them and has perfect control over them. Zombieman is absolutely shocked at his power.
Beefcake is still too high, for reasons I told you in your last post.

Psykos isn't retarded. She's been experimenting with cells and shit for years, and the ninjas were literally trying out their monster forms in the waterfalls where Psykos can sense them. She knew well what they had to offer.
Baseline Gums or Fuhrer because they don't have any gimmick. They are straight brawlers.

I don't know, but it looks better to my eyes than pure monochrome does. Not as harsh, maybe it's meant to mimic the natural hue of the printed version?

Bang dodged them and survived being hit by them while held down by psykos in the web.

Attached: x10.jpg (600x849, 62K)

His blasts don't seem better than guys like Rover's or Vaccine Man's, and he has little durability or physical speed

I'm pretty sure the only one who said Groribas was boros' strongest was the crab man himself, and he never showed much to back it up. However, if all 3 of them are stated to be close together I'll put them in mid, since Murata said all together with planning they'd be stomped in short time by Orochi.

>We already saw him use it above ground when he fights tats and bang and it still wasn't as explosive.
In the webcomic. Not a good argument.

> Hell bang survives point blank blast to the face and he was held down.
Heroes have massive plot armor.

Basically, Garou is really good at picking up people's techniques, but he's never as good as a dedicated user which he makes up for by just layering on more and more techniques and his zenkai boosts to fill the remaining gap. Which isn't to say he's still not good at using it, just that he never managed to reach the pinnacle of his base technique and everything else is just kind of piled on top of that.

Attached: Various Martial arts.jpg (600x848, 219K)

I think they may add gimmicks to them most likely. Doesn't Ugly have regen at a baseline?

Psykos has been shown to be fallible before; she completely underestimated Phoenix Man, Black Sperm and Garou over and over again plus her estimates of Tatsumaki failed.

Please stop underestimating Gouketsu.

>Doesn't Ugly have regen at a baseline?

He can mutate his body. The uglier he becomes, the stronger he gets.

Please stop overestimating Gouketsu.

Threat level discussions are the worst shit there is. The whole reason they exist is to parody this shit, yet you fall into it like retards.

Yeah idk where he should go really, seemed like Psykos respected his strength a lot so he may get moved back to high dragon

The manga is a better measure for power because ONE can now depict the scale he actually wants to; Overgrown Rover is far more impressive in the manga compared to the webcomic and some of the cadres have new abilities like HE's light balls acting defensively. I don't remember BS doing as much size shifting either.

can be seen very clearly when he fights darkshine who's battled/sparred with Bang
Garou is strong but he never really perfected the martial art and Darkshine noticed

Dude, fucking what. Homeless Emperor’s energy balls do mediocre damage. Even full barrages. Anyone with dragon tier durability can resist him, they don’t even need to specialize in that specific stat. Above Dragon opponents are an absolute overkill for Homeless Emperor, this faggot can’t even get out of ZM’s grip, and there are far stronger, faster and more versatile fighters out there than ZM.

the last thread and this thread literally instantly turned to shit once that retard posted his brainlet tier list. i hate this shit more than psychomungus

Gouketsu is elder centipede tier user.

How did she underestimate PM? He was weak as he was ranked, CE almost killed him effortlessly. Him reviving wasn't a thing he always had, he didn't realize he could do that until he was defeated.

How is it not? Its still a part of canon until the manga changes. Even now then we see how Vaccine man destroys a city while homeless only destroys a small part of MA base. Then we got Rover who can spam multiple huge blast.
It doesn't help after the dojo he doesn't like using Bang's style.BS size shifted a couple of times usually merging to make multi cell or that giant one Amai destroyed the hand of.

Attached: x34.jpg (800x1138, 247K)

No he isn't.

>while homeless only destroys a small part of MA base.
He's not trying to destroy things, huge difference. And of course that saying that the webcomic's scale isn't the same counts.

Murata version was mistake

They knocked Bang out cold. And Bang was able to tank Melzargards strikes without taking damage, so the spheres are quite powerful.

I have no idea how they can pake Gum look any stronger. Nearly everyone got buffed but he looks exactly like in webcomic and he was already the weakest there.

This manga is 90% characters fighting other characters seriously. And you wonder why their fighting capabilities are compared and discussed? Go read SoL shit if you hate it that much.

there's a big difference between knocking bang out with him being exhausted after using abandonment and also being held down with esp to just taking a stray hit in a normal fight.

Child Emperor realised it almost immediately when he found out his origin so Psykos either didn't know about it or didn't care despite 'ability to recover' being an essential criteria to her monsterification theory.

Yes he is, both are spoken of in the exact same breathe, both are considered clean up cadres by the MA, both Psykos and Orochi are shocked to see them killed and each is considered a heavy hitter.

Honestly, dunno why even complain. Murata dicksuckers will never get what makes ONE good. Just a bunch of underage shonenfaggots that want to see the epic battles.

behold, the only true god level monster

>there's a big difference between knocking bang out with him being exhausted after using abandonment
Nice headcanon
>and also being held down with esp to just taking a stray hit in a normal fight.
Yeah he took multiple spheres, but that's part of HE's power, he can create tons of them, that doesn't take away from the fact that he knocked him out while another dragon couldn't damage him.

That's why I love OPM monsters though; appearance is never indicative of ability.

He's doing it a lot more now which I really like. The manga's made him way more disturbing.

He's probably gonna become huge

how is that headcanon? you actually think bang isn't at all weakened or exhausted after going all out on 3 monsters? you're just retarded

Has enough power to destroy earth more than once.
His dance embodies fear.

Attached: x7 (3).jpg (600x848, 138K)

All of the cadre are spoken in this light, doesn't mean they're all on the same level now, does it?
Is that all your argument boils down to?

Fights are great and fun. Comparing shit that hasn't been compared in the story is retarded, and the people arguing that are usually the worst of the worst, since they take everything seriously and can't distinguish canon from headcanon. And for some reason every one of these powerlevelfags is stubborn as fuck, so they derail threads into irrelevant arguments that will never end, because no one is willing to change their opinions.

That's bollocks though. Elder Centipede and Gouketdi were both spoken of with great respect by Orochi and Psykos whereas she's shown to be disdainful of Black Sperm. Neither Oro or Psykos have spoken of any other cadres besides those two like that.

never has their been a more accurate comment

That's not Hot Dog Man though

Ok, please show me where it's stated or shown that he was exhausted, otherwise you're just using your own headcanon.

CE is smarter than GG. And even then, there's nothing showing that she didn't realize either. You are just assuming too many things.

>That's bollocks though. Elder Centipede and Gouketdi were both spoken of with great respect by Orochi and Psykos whereas she's shown to be disdainful of Black Sperm.
So by that logic you think Black Sperm is weak?

The thing is Garou didn’t even bother to perfect the stuff he learned until he encountered truly strong opponents, which didn’t happen until now. He’s naturally so quick to learn that his go-to reaction was learn different stuff and hoard techniques. He also outright refused to practice the first martial art he’s learned for half a year just because it reminded him of Bang’s face.

Asura rino would have lost to darkshine. He can't be high dragon.

>discussion about power levels instead of doujins of Pig God voring monster girls
Please we need to get our priorities in order

My theory is that Psykos doesn't watch children's programs, or tv in general.

someone that loses to darkshine after 15 minutes of him using his full power is at the very least mid dragon worthy.

After 15 minutes of full power. If you think that Darkshine is high dragon tier then Kabuto should be there aswell since he can compete with him.

Well all of that is just a product of his half-assed nature. He simply cannot follow through on anything whether it's learning a martial arts or being a monster. And on the meta level, we also know he would never even be his idea of true evil because Saitama exists; which he then learned himself.

>voring the monster girls that are barely there

No just no

Child Emperor didn't know either, it's Waganma who told him about the resurrection gimmick.

No, I think Psykos assessed the cadres incorrectly. She knew EC, OR and Gou were strong but she didn't realise just how dangerous BS and HE were.

I'd like if one other cadre gets a boost like HE did. Also, Nyannyan seems like a joke so far.

She didn't even ask though which is odd if she's making power assessments of them. It's a huge oversight given how much origin can inform monster personality/power.

>She didn't even ask though which is odd if she's making power assessments of them
PM didn't even know. He only realized when he spoke to GG.

Attached: 1544584031763.jpg (800x1138, 277K)

Why would phoenixman give away his trump card?

How long until some garou action?

Bang was literally unscathed afterwards and he was forced to stand still by someone else, not Hobo, for the barrage to even hit him fully. His endurance can also be chalked up to his age and the fact that he was just using a technique to go all out at the time. He’s not a durability specialist, and he’s so old that him and his brother can’t even use special techniques more than once a day anymore, and yet Hobo’s head on barrage did no damage to him like it does virtually no damage to environment compared to the output Rover or Vaccine Man dish out, neither of which are Above Dragon by the fucking way.

Dude's been out of the manga longer than Saitama was. I guess Murata wanted to give people a break after the second part of the series was all about him.

It's build up for his comeback. Once the Executive fights are properly introduced, Garou can come back as the protagonist.

Nyan is a joke character, he's exclusively been used for gags so far. Doesn't mean he couldn't kill half the S class though.

Soon. Hes gonna push s-class's shit in then hes gonna get his shit pushed in.

only degenerates fuck monster girls

Attached: absolutely.png (672x505, 431K)

He's back in less than ten updates.

He was knocked out until Saitama's fight with Garou concluded. That is not unscathed.

>He’s not a durability specialist
He has great durability, we saw it when he tanked a strike from Melzargard and a charge from CE without taking damage.

>virtually no damage to environment compared to the output Rover or Vaccine Man dish out
Completely irrelavant to their actual damage output. For example a strike from Saitama is stronger than a city busting explosion even if it's not destroying a city.

Could be next chapter now that the cadres are introduced. I see 5 options:
-More ENW, child emperor joins the battle
-Garou fights puri puri
-Saitama meets flash
-More Tatsumaki and Psykos
-Bang, Bomb and Fubuki fight Rover

we'll litterally see him next update.

Just demonsterify them with your dick user

Thank god. I hate that faggot.

Psykos opinion could factor in much more than strenght, for example reliability.
It doesn't proof that Gouketsu is on EC level.

You are missing Nyan doing something and Genos doing something. Probably not more ENW or Tatsumaki.

Genos will quietly sit at Saitama's apartment like he said he would, right up till Tatsumaki destroys the entire city block. Then Genos will crawl out from the rubble and it'll play out exactly like the webcomic. If it doesn't go like this I'll riot.

>no pinup/front cover girl pictures
MUUUURRRAAAATTAAAAAAA

Why do most people use the word "cadre" for the Executives? As far as I know it's barely used in English, and the Executives are supposed to be like upper management, with PM even making a joke about him being middle management.

Why would ONE take him out of the Rover fight just to do nothign with him? And why would Murata allow that to happen instead of proposing an original fight for him? This is stupid.

>there will never be another do-s pinup
FUCK

Every chapter recently adapted ~5 pages of webcomic. Estimate how long it'll take to see Garou.

No, that was the product of him being too talented and cocky for his environment, as well as complicated feelings towards Bang, which made him want not to use his primary martial art for fucking months on sheer principle. The moment Garou started facing strong opponents he both threw that pickiness out the window and began to pay attention as to where and how he could improve his already known techniques, but he’s been doing that for mere days, not exactly enough time to drill any existing martial arts to absolute perfection, even for a natural freak like him.

should have knocked her up and demonstified her

Attached: SweetmaskKnockup.jpg (806x2367, 704K)

Attached: monsterslayerAmaiMask.jpg (742x986, 584K)

So 5 months.

Last one was 13, and this one is 7. 5 is way too low for the recent chapters.

Since the beginning of the MA arc, I should add. There's been a lot of padding especially with the ground crew and Flash/CE battles, since those were 1 pages. But yes, you're correct. Recently the pace has picked up.

I've always found that weird too but I've never questioned it

mangadex.org/chapter/685436/1
reddit translation out

You don't know the meaning of padding.

Vibration angle agsisnt evil natural water

Attached: x16 (2).png (800x1138, 1.24M)

It really just sounds like people want a more "epic" sounding word. Same reason people call Pochi Rover, instead of his actual name.

And what would you call the extra 70 pages tacked onto CE's fight? Or the 50 pages or so dedicated to the ground crew? Filler? Gabarge? Muratacockslurp?

I feel like we've already seen this drawing before.

Attached: S1.png (800x1138, 669K)

What are you talking about? That's clearly a wall.

it was a lot more than 70 pages

>the extra 70 pages tacked onto CE's fight
Which extra ones? They were all part of the fight. You disliking it doesn't make it padding.
>Or the 50 pages or so dedicated to the ground crew
Read a dictionary for once, it seems you really have no idea what you are saying.

PPP is a low dragon with his new buffs.
ENW was already a high dragon in the webcomic and got some minor buffs already, no doubt he will get even more later on.

He was unscathed you actual retard. He was undamaged after a full head on barrage he was forced to take not even by Hobo himself. Endurance and durability are two different things, and Bang has stamina troubles due to his own goddamn age, even in this department Hobo might as well have contributed less than Bang’s arthritis. Above Dragons would literally rip Hobo’s anus apart, not merely resist his mediocre pew pews, you dumbfuck. Anyone with dragon tier stats can evade or endure those.

>No, that was the product of him being too talented and cocky for his environmen
Those aren't mutually exlusive user. Garou does half ass everything he does, and he's also cocky. Even with him improving he was still rated as being less refined with his base martial arts than his master, and this is after several near death fights Garou has had and the fight he had against his own master who he still didn't manage to surpass by the time he meets Dark Shine

It's clear Garou is still in the phase of surface level theft of other people's techniques and lacking true mastery of his base style for reasons related to his relationship with bang. Garou has been shown to mix and match what he can when the situation demands like using WDM's movement style when he was injured, but he's never shown to be better than the person who individually refined or defined that style.

The webcomic updates are only 15 pages long though. If from now on Murata adapted 1:1 and updated every 2 weeks the arc would be over in about one year.

>got some minor buffs already
Not really. The piranhas are another monster.

>all you need to beat ENW is a hookshot
And you're telling me CE doesn't have one in that bag of his?

There's around 450 pages left in the webcomic arc. And Murata has never adapted 1:1 in pages, so thats not going to happen now.

>Groribas
Wasn't his name Gloryverse?

no

>adding extra pages that weren't in the webcomic isn't "padding"

Ah, so Muratacockslurp it is, then.

I don’t know man but hopefully Garou is back soon. I feel like I haven’t seen him in years.
Every chapter of this war arc bonanza with randoms fighting more randoms in the same place I literally sleep. Thankfully at least recent fights picked up the pace considerably and we’re closer to changing the scenery, going back to the surface.

I want to have unprotected sex with fubuki

Attached: 1152348E-C28E-441D-9C57-F79DB18F660C.jpg (780x1228, 115K)

Someone link the translation with the porn added in

Attached: Renderzuki.png (488x776, 140K)

I'm not going to spoonfeed you, but there's many good English dictionaries on the internet. Could help you use correct words instead of just memespouting like an ESL.

The attack made Bang unconcious, if he followed up after that he could've killed Bang.

>Bang has stamina troubles due to his own goddamn age
Only compared to his younger self. For example he was still faster than any other S-Class hero after their fight with Melzargard so his stamina is fine and there is no reason to believe that stamina was a issue in the fight since nothing of that sort has been stated.

>Above Dragons would literally rip Hobo’s anus apart, not merely resist his mediocre pew pews, you dumbfuck.
When have I argued that HE could beat above dragons?
You seem very upset for some reason, try to be a bit less emotional and more logical here.

>Not really. The piranhas are another monster.
They're attached to him so they kinda count for him, do they not?

It's used somewhat frequently in the military, perhaps they use it because of that? Making them seem militaristic is a good way to convey the point that they are dangerous.

>They're attached to him so they kinda count for him, do they not?
No. Otherwise they wouldn't get a threat level of their own.

Attached: glory.jpg (860x1236, 308K)

>no argument
>y-y-you need a dictionary bro!

Hahaha, good you admitted defeat. Now go slurp more of Murata's cock.

But it's complete headcanon and not in the original text at all. The word used is literally like one used in a company, there's nothing military about it,

boon sucks dick, almost as bad as viz

In my opinion it's like a airship carrier.
Yeah you can rate the ship and the aircraft seperately but they work together.

Why would I make an argument when you are just spouting bullshit and misusing words? I'd be wasting my time, since you probably won't understand half of the words I'm using, and then pat yourself in the back thinking I said something I didn't. Have fun replying, since this is it for me.

Ew wtf

I was just offering a potential explaination, user; there is no need to act like that.

Not the clean version yet. Sonic is cute!!

why are you so triggered over a word, user?

What's wrong with that? It's more accurate to the Japanese, do you just dislike it because you aren't used to it?

>Why would I make an argument when you are just spouting bullshit and misusing words? I'd be wasting my time, since you probably won't understand half of the words I'm using, and then pat yourself in the back thinking I said something I didn't. Have fun replying, since this is it for me.
>no argument

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

it is not more accurate lol

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you. I'm sorry if my post came across like that.
It's just weird to me. It feels like a translator suddenly decided he wanted to change something and people just roll with it.

Who are you quoting?

グロリバース would be グロリバス if Groribas was more accurate. The termination clearly implies connection to ユニバース, and Grori means nothing. It should be at least Groriverse.

>It's more accurate to the Japanese
It's literally someone assuming Groribas is grory-berse and trying to make that nip sound into English words

This is just sad. Go back to playing with your legos, nobody wants you here.

>Who are you quoting?

Attached: zZ86SqQ.jpg (891x717, 77K)

Gtfo nerd

cadre has been a thing for years though

Not really.

Imagine seething this fucking hard because Murata is writing filler.

Suddenly being the first time it was used. That's what I'm saying, it's inaccurate but people keep using it because of that initial translator who wanted to use a "cooler" word. That's why I compared the situation to Rover/Pochi.

>nobody wants you here
No one else seems to be complaining. Go suck Murata’s cock.

it's not really inaccurate though, and why does it even matter

I'm not going to reply any more, but here I am samefagging lol

I didn't say darkie was high tier. I don't think anyone is high tier except full power bang or tatsumaki.

It is. 幹部 implies a company setting, and there's even jokes about it in the manga.

They are mutually exclusive and completely different scenarios in this case. You're oversimplifying his character like a complete retard unable to read more than one chapter in the arc. Like I said, Garou realized where and how he can improve the moment he let go of his grudge against anything Bang-related and encountered foes who are actually strong enough to present a challenge, challenge he himself was seeking. Despite the confidence in his abilities he's always wanted to be stronger. But he's been exploring the flaws in his techniques and leads to improve on for mere DAYS. Even a freak like him can't perfect a martial art in that time span, whereas Bang spent numerous decades doing the same thing over and over. Anyone with any basic reading comprehension should be able to realize the sheer timeline difference there.

I feel like we're getting raided by the DragonBall general or something
Pretty coincidental that these spergs just happened to show up after the chapter released

Attached: 55148295.gif (656x366, 2.34M)

And I didn't imply you said he is high tier, obviously if you think that Darkshine isn't, Carnage Kabuto wouldn't be in high tier aswell.

It's pig eat pig world out there.

I miss streams. They kept away most of the retards. And there were plenty enough back then.

yeah these last 2 or 3 threads have been pretty strange. big influx of retards from the usual.

Why is this place turning into Reddit? Replies getting voted down if you don't like a chapter? I like both the manga and the webcomic, but I sure as hell can criticize something I don't like.

>surely it can't get any worse than fujofags or power level wanking
>thread devolves into discussion of Japanese phonetics

Attached: 1563424152432.jpg (720x779, 89K)

Padding implies that it's inconsequential, but the CE fight honestly developed the story and arc more than all the following Demon fights. The other user is right.

Let's see some insane ENW feats now bruh, he's supposed to be below only BS and Rover

I mean, that's better than fujo and powerlevel wanking. Seems you are a powerlevelfag if you think otherwise.

Moments like those are what makes a character, you learn absolutely nothing about pig god in the Murata version.
You faggots can't even put your thoughts into words and yet think you are right.

>Padding implies that it's inconsequential

No, filler implies it's inconsequential. Padding means to make something larger. Which is. Chapters 97-99 and about 120 pages was dedicated to the fight, which was 1 page in the webcomic. The original post didn't mention anything about it not contributing anything to the story. It's some retard getting triggered thinking someone is criticizing Murata.

Won't happen yet. He still has to get bigger, he's probably in a weakened state and the base must have water reserves he can use.

What does tell us that we don't already know?

He can draw particles from the air tho

How the hell do you digest water?

I'm still waiting to hear a legitimate complaint

I don't think I need to be told that a fatass gets upset when he runs out of food

But he can guide his projectiles and also shield himself with them.
Note that I'm not the user who said high tier. I think he should be mid.

>Padding means to make something larger
So the Murata adaptation is literally entirely padding, since it's been doing that since day one.
>which was 1 page in the webcomic
The webcomic is a different story. PM was introduced there, while in the manga he had his own arc, and a completely reworked personality and power. CE too.
> The original post didn't mention anything about it not contributing anything to the story
It did, it said it was padding. You are really misusing that word, any source would tell you that.

the fuck are you talking about? we've already seen him eating random shit loads of times, that page literally adds nothing to the character or gives us any new information

God Imagine the pugent stench of their ass and mouth combined.

That he legitimately gets upset when running out of food, the way his thought works while fighting a seemingly strong monster.
So you don't even like the series or its characters and here you are pretending you do, kill yourself poser.

I don't like it :^(
Murata bad ONE good

Congratulations, that's the dumbest thing I've read all week and it's not even noon

Attached: how-to-drink-more-water.jpg (717x479, 145K)

No, the full barrage attack didn't even damage Bang and Bang isn't a durability specialist. He fucking slept it off and his endurance problems come from his own old age, something Hobo, again, has jackshit to do with just like immobilizing Bang. Your headcanons as to what Hobo "could have" done while Bang was recovering stamina are utterly irrelevant. We work with feats we have and Hobo's damage output is fucking garbage, especially evident compared to other dragon energy users. Not to mention Bang just styled on Hobo's shit balls until an esper interfered.

Learn to scroll up. I was replying to a retard who was writing fanfics as utterly deranged as you need to be Above Dragon to "resist" Hobo. That's complete bollocks and an overkill. Anyone with dragon tier stats will resist him, evade his shit, face-tank it straight up or speed-blitz Hobo before he can even do anything. Above Dragons will just shit on Hobo casually without even looking in his general direction.

>he's supposed to be below only BS and Rover
I mean, overall yes, but I think Homeless Emperor has all of them beat on the offensive department

Please stop, there's no end to that crap. He comes to shitpost every time there's a new chapter.

>So the Murata adaptation is literally entirely padding, since it's been doing that since day one.
Yes, and they are lengthened with a few pages. This is turning a single page into 120 pages.

>It did, it said it was padding. You are really misusing that word
Who's "you"? That's the definition. Just because you interpret a different way doesn't mean the word doesn't mean what it means. You assume padding has a negative connotation. Pointing out things doesn't make it wrong. You're getting upset over nothing.

bait: the comment

just means it goes through his bodily processes dude, why do you have to take every word so literally?

Anything is better than garou morality debates

I'm not arguing this with what I assume is another deluded fanboy. Garou is a character that for many reasons never follows through with his actions or beliefs. Instead he created a patchwork of skills and moves he copied from other people and supplements the rest with his constantly increasing strength and his tenacity.

who has better attack than homeless emperor dude? he knocked out Bang who just 1 shotted two dragons and shitted on a couple sperms
if you are thinking about Golden Sperm then ok

>I don't like this chapter
>"NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HATE THIS CHAPTER MURATA IS A GOD DELETE THIS POST RIGHT NOW!!!"

jesus christ this thread is bad

Damn my favorite aquarium is looking great. Murata always delivers quality

Are you an idiot? Do you think water dissolves or evaporates inside your body? A human body is about 60% percent water and eventually comes out in various ways.

>imagine reading a manga where all the characters except the MC are weaker than Naruto high tiers

Attached: E10.png (800x1138, 1.18M)

HOW LONG until the anime adapts the flashy flash/sonic arc?

Where did that happen?

>huh, it looks like Murata made this chapter longer than the webcomic
>"WTF THIS ISN'T FILLER WHY ARE YOU BEING SO RUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT!!!"

People get upset at nothing.

his core is the digested part.

>I like the his chapter
>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER IT'S FILLER MURATA IS A HACK

jesus christ this thread is bad

forget this weeks chapter, where is this ?

it comes out in various ways, but it still becomes a solution inside the human body, or do you think there is pure crystalline water in your body?

You already tried this before user, new bait please.

Your a monster boy you self-hating faggot.

>stating a fact is bait

But it's fucking hilarious. You get it? He's so strong he can beat everything in one punch. But he's late!

Lol!

>Naruto high tiers
>to beat dragon levels and S classes
>implying any important sin from NNT isn't enough

Tatsumaki could kill almost every DBZ faggot

Attached: images.png (300x168, 5K)

lul Yamcha blitz her

I have a fanfiction about Chicken Little where everyone is literally the most powerful character in fiction. Why are you people even reading other stories? Mine's clearly the better one.

fiction doesn't matter if it isn't popular or written by a nobody, incel

>I have a fanfiction about Chicken Little where everyone is literally the most powerful character in fiction.
Post it nigga.

Attached: OPM Orochi 4.png (1600x1138, 3.41M)

But I thought powerlevels were all that mattered?

say what

who cares about that? its so far from the characters we know that its in OC DO NOT STEEL territory

Powerlevels + Style points is what matters
DBZ has stupid powerlevels but isn't stylish, stupid fights that only revolve around power ups and energy blasts

sounds interesting user

its probably related to anime gathering normalfags
I should know, there was a lot of retards doing shingeki hate threads after last season of anime ended and a lot of speedreaders and illiterates jumping on the manga threads.
I mean, not like SNK generals were ever good, but you could feel the plummet in poster IQ (outside of shippers, those were never intelligent anyway)

Talking about yourself there? You're certainly deluded, pushing the same retarded agenda every thread from what I can tell.

Garou is a character who is naturally extremely talented, overly ambitious and cocky. He has many sides, and his interest in different techniques makes him more versatile. It's a good thing. In terms of combat raining, the only thing that held him back was his very personal grudge against Bang, which literally made Garou refrain from using his primary martial art for months. However, Garou got over that and he himself strives to improve his martial arts when he sees he's lacking in some places and faces challenging opponents. But even he can't PERFECT a martial art in a matter of a bunch of days. You're comparing him, a young genius who just started his journey, to people who literally only practiced one fighting style all their life, for decades.

Dragonball has unironically the best choreography in all of shounen. It only went down in quality for the Majin Buu arc.

Orochi was robbed. Couldn't even show off to any of the S class. All this training for nothing.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Padding

Murata version ruins the pacing, Murata puts more emphasis in epic shonen feeling rather than comedy (good example is the chips part pointed out already). But ofc you wont consider it legitimate.

do not lewd CE

Attached: 1565213778801.jpg (680x507, 77K)

>No, the full barrage attack didn't even damage Bang and Bang isn't a durability specialist
Again with your headcanon, I've already debunked the notion that Bang doesn't have great durability earlier and all you do is repeat the same nonsense.
>He fucking slept it off
If that means he got knocked out, we can agree.
>his endurance problems come from his own old age
Show me proof that his endurance was a problem in this fight.
>Your headcanons as to what Hobo "could have" done while Bang was recovering stamina are utterly irrelevant.
So you think HE couldn't have killed Bang even while he is unconscious?
>We work with feats we have
It's just logical to assume he can kill somebody who can't defend himself and HE had shown that he can damage Bang with the attack since, you know, he already knocked the wind out of him.
>and Hobo's damage output is fucking garbage, especially evident compared to other dragon energy users.
Where is your evidence? I already provided a example of him trumping Melzargards dragon level strikes so I don't see how his attacks could be considered garbage, care to provide some evidence for your claims that I haven't already debunked?

>Not to mention Bang just styled on Hobo's shit balls until an esper interfered.

Evading them is not the same as tanking them which my argument is about.

>I was replying to a retard who was writing fanfics as utterly deranged as you need to be Above Dragon to "resist" Hobo
You posted this answer to me. It depends on what you define as "resist" I suppose.
>Anyone with dragon tier stats will resist him, evade his shit, face-tank it straight up or speed-blitz Hobo before he can even do anything.
What's your evidence for that? You think for example Bakuzan would beat HE?

Power levels don't matter to anyone but children user. Diavolo is one of the strongest Jojo villains but he's also one of the shittiest.

>the only proper fight scene CE has had between the webcomic, manga and anime
>padding
Are you for real?

>TVTROPES

YIKES!

This is worse than fucking Reddit. Please don't link that shit here. Your posts get deleted and you might even get banned for posting that shit here.

Orochi's death was really weird. I don't expect him to resurrect but it's definitely the kind of death that feels like a fakeout. A lot of people are gonna be confused when the MA arc concludes without ever following up on that.

Did wish he fought the s class first like his original plan for was.

Attached: x23.png (1600x1138, 2.75M)

Ah, my fellow tournament arc connoisseur! I love things that are not in the webcomic as well.

apparently Garou's an s-class criminal right now so he kind of did?

>I need my manga to be epic lolz every page!
What a baby you are

The real problem with that is Psykos observed him getting killed so now it's hard to justify why she is supposed to be so confident about winning the war later on.

because he's coming back

It fixes the pacing. The link between the Hero Hunt arc and the MA arc in the webcomic is awful and rushed to hell and back. It's so inconsistent and full of holes, that now that the manga exists it's laughably dumb.
>good example is the chips part pointed out already
From the meeting Pig God has eaten:
>three big watermelons
>at least 21 pizzas
>a bucket of Cola
>a bag of chips
>a sack of what looks like bread
And he had a backpack full of food. Showing him actually eating other monsters is a lot better as an introduction to his fight than the same thing he's been doing this whole time.

Attached: 1551646318657.png (800x1138, 1.48M)

Whens Garou?
I got tired of this when it all should have happened one year ago. Hope they go in a straight line from now and dont add more pointless fights

Attached: OPM Orochi 13.png (800x1138, 1.57M)

Use whatever source you want, the same meaning will be there.
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/padding
dictionary.com/browse/padding

>You're certainly deluded, pushing the same retarded agenda every thread from what I can tell.
>Talking about yourself there?

Just going through replies here, and it’s disgusting how much anons overanalyze and describe ONE’s art. They keep going on and on about “Ooohhhhh, paneling, composition!!!” as if they aren’t regurgitating what other older readers have said. It’s not godlike or anything. It’s alright. That’s it. Good paneling is needed to not take away from enjoyment of the story, but it has to be done uniquely to really add to it, which Murata has done multiple times. It’s always so eyerollingly bad to see people grasping at straws to compliment the webcomic because they’ve built up such a huge vendetta over having the story rewritten and feel the need to complain and put it down all the time. For what reason, even. To argue and shitpost on an image board, of course, as if these people have anything else to do with their time.

I'm not even gonna bother with your autistic walls of greentext. The fact of the matter is, Hobo's energy balls and overall feats are garbage by dragon standards. Damage output wise he's bad compared to the shit other dragons can dish out via energy too and physical stats wise he's just trash. The scale of damage Rover and Vaccine Man produce is visibly higher. I don't need to fucking explain that shit to you page by page. It's literally there on panel. Hobo couldn't do shit to Bang by himself and even when Bang was forced to stand still by someone else a full on barrage didn't even damage him. Bang doesn't specialize in durability, his endurance is bad because of his own old age to the point he can use special techniqes once a day only, then he's too tired to go, and he was still unscathed after that attack. Hobo can't even get out of ZM's grip. In no way does he require an Above Dragon to "resist him". S classes with dragon tier stats, say for example Flash and Darkshine would fucking destroy Hobo. And they're a league below Above Dragon. Tats is one for example and she might as well have completely ignored Hobo's existence when they met.

This
There's a point in the webcomic, after she ganks Tatsumaki, where she says even having Blast or MK would have had no impact on the outcome of the fight

I assume that’s because it’s gathering water from the moisture in the air. What’s more surprising is the seeming increase in the number of fishes.

>le I just want epic battles
ok projecting shounentard.
Its not bad to have epic battles, hell, one should take advantage of Murata skills. but when you start to even remove the joke panels you've crossed the line. Completely missing the point of what made the series popular, this version is starting to feel more like black clover or what other generic shonen.
>rushed
no, it had hype escalation, im falling asleep here
> It's so inconsistent and full of holes
elaborate
>that rest of the post
you are missing the point entirely, I dont mind showing him eating the monsters, what I mind is the little comedy panel that portrays the importance he gives to food in contrast to monsters around him as in as well as implying his powerlevel, all through the means of comedy through an exposition that is somewhat relatable to the average citizen (something that ONE is very good at):
>not slightly fazed by monsters
>soul absolutely crushed by running out of potato chips

You already thought more about it than them. Like it's been mentioned before, these retards whine even when the content is all from the webcomic if they don't realize it.

>Evil natural water gained the power to summon fish
Holy shit, also glad the shooting fish attack idea came true and we might see more of it with bigger fish like we see in his early appearance.

*what I mind is the REMOVAL OF the little comedy panel
FIXED

Those CE x ZM pics keeps looking like gay /ss/. Child Emperor keeps looking way more innocent and childish in those than he actually is.

I already adressed all of the points you brought up so I guess we can just agree to disagree because if you don't consider my arguments it's pointless to continue to debate about this.

There's no reason to keep it in? The only members of the MA in the webcomic were all shown. You're over-analyzing why Pig God was eating chips here; because otherwise, he'd be doing nothing but walking down a nondescript hallway. There's nothing "character building" about this since he's always already been eating food constantly.

>almost every "hero" is just a good monster
Really makes you think

Yep, that's you. Too easy to recognize your half-assed bait, which is just bad as always. You're obsessed with trying to downplay Garou's progress in any sense, be it martial arts or whatever. Even though canonically Garou's growth as a fighter is actually excellent. He does superb progress despite time constrictions and other complicacies.

They can count as a weapon for ENW, but they definitely don't really add much to how lethal it is since its pressure jets are much more effective.

Not everyone especially Zombie man. He is Hooman yes

Attached: f28.png (800x1138, 1.18M)

Makes you think what?
It's been established that humans and monsters are different types of living beings by the fact that monster cells exist.

>every hero
Just Pig God and Zombieman you mean? Superhuman strength and esp are not qualifiers for being a monster, and even then 99% of monsters are instinctively evil, that's just how the series works.

Why don't they just capture ENW and feed the homeless like HE?

This
Imagine it throwing a fish at Tatsumaki lul

Monster Cells were produced by Orichi and not every monster was created by eating those

>it had hype escalation
The MA was introduced and almost immediately the HA was planning to raid them with half a team for no reason, with no plan or objectives. Then things move to Garou, and meanwhile the heroes have done nothing, and out of nowhere they are inside. There was no hype until the Executives arrived, except on Garou's side of the story.
>elaborate
What hasn't been said a million times? No objective, half a team for no reason, no planning, starting when three strong heroes they called hadn't even responded, no cohesion in the MA, without any reason Psykos would be the leader, or why she would even have followers, etc.
>what I mind is the little comedy panel that portrays the importance he gives to food in contrast to monsters around him
There weren't weaker monsters in the webcomic, and he eats all the time. The page didn't add any information, and if it's about the carelessness while eating, it's still there, since he was also eating. Just not food. It also shows his powerlevel in a more significant way than just being careless, since he's actually eating monsters like it's nothing, after being shown eating in every walking moment of the arc. I really don't get this complaint, if it was about the food it'd make some sense, but everything you said is still there.

I do miss the panel of him worried about the chips, but it really makes no sense, since the base is full of monsters he can eat, he wouldn't feel sad that he's run out of chips.

>gay /ss/
this looks perfectly innocent to me
and he's still ten

Attached: gppy6d83m0f31.jpg (1440x2048, 484K)

I'd honestly eat a monster cell if I could keep my human form when I need to

EVN cannot be controlled and is unpredictable also those fish look hostile as hell.

you wouldn't be able to

>EVN
you okay there tripfag? having a stroke?

What is this supposed to be? It's gay dude.

Who put ENW into the tank to begin with? Psykos and her telekinesis so nobody had to go near it? Not like anything physical could touch water and put it into place.

Whoops. Thanks for telling me. Almost gave that faggot a (You)

Get some fresh air user, your mind seems pretty warped

yeah it was most likely psykos

Why Hellfire and Gale Wind can?

Nope, hand mistyped. I type way too fast.

It's gay deal with it. You really have to be a fag to off on pics of zombie-fag and shota-emperor bonding.

go reread their chapters if you're so curious

He didn't sleep, that's why he couldn't type.

They said it is because they trained alot

What a boring chapter

you obviously have a lot to unwrap or you're trolling

well that's putting it in very simple terms but sure, there's your answer.

Probably an asspull to make their fight with Flash cooler, otherwise Gouketsu would be capable of doing the same thing

how do you know he wasn't? he wouldn't really have any reason to anyway.

>Why is this place turning into Reddit?
Anons have asked that for several years already. It's not turning any more.

Even the other user told you it was gay, stop denying it.

So he could watch the tournament maybe? He fought in it before, would also justify him being so interested in Suiryu

does there need to be a big objective? its a group of powerful monsters threatening the peace. seems good enough reason to do it.
the cadres being the hype is exactly the point. and its to be expected that some heroes dont respond, it has long been a thing that some are more individualistic than others
Psykos just stroke me as organizer rather than leader. even here there isnt a real reason for it to be leader. (though at least having Orochi by her side she can estabilish pecking order)

not really any point in doing that though considering he was so much stronger than everyone there, he could just get them to monsterifiy or kill them. going back to human form would be a big hassle for him since he's so huge too

Remember when Murata used to deliver 50+ pages in just two weeks? Whatever happened to that?
I think he's been doing again some redrawing bullshitry atm

>"Mic check...1, 2, 3....is this thing on?"
>"Thank you for joining me tonight ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to say a few words."
>*ahem*
>"FUCK FUJOFAGS, FUCK WAIFUFAGS, FUCK POWERLEVELS, FUCK HEADCANONS, FUCK FANFICS, FUCK MURATA, FUCK ONE, AND MOST OF ALL, FUCK THEGOLDENSMURF"
>"Thank you and good night"

Attached: 1565182274388.jpg (706x1000, 91K)

Why exactly do tripfags tripfag? I don't really understand the science or psychology behind it. And I'm not asking about the official purpose of the Name option, I mean why the fuck do some people do it 24/7 allday everyday for months.

>does there need to be a big objective?
Of course. Even if that objective is exterminating all the monsters. But in that case, the way it was handled made no sense, since they didn't prepare at all and raided as soon as CE found the base, instead of doing any sort of proper recon.
> its to be expected that some heroes dont respond, it has long been a thing that some are more individualistic than others
Except that wasn't mentioned in the webcomic. It's a hole not because it necessarily doesn't make sense, but because it was never addressed. But it does make no sense, why didn't they wait for King and Bang's response?
>Psykos just stroke me as organizer rather than leader.
She was the leader, that was made clear in the webcomic.
>even here there isnt a real reason for it to be leader
No, but they had one, and Psykos didn't fit the bill.

Why tho? He's probably stronger than Suiryu as a human, It would be no hassle at all

His speed varies significantly over time. For the tournament and monster raid he was a lot slower. He became incredibly fast from the end of the tournament up until the PM fight (which probably had to do with his new responsibilities from S2), and he's just still in that pacing.

Attention whoring.

people wouldn't be nearly as intimidated by some big burly martial artist at a martial arts tournament, he was much better off being in his monster form.

Are you asking why mungus is always on here or is tripfagging it's own verb? If it's the former, he's probably a NEET with not much else better to do.

mungus
I was checking out his posts yesterday and it scares me.

Someone post the screencap of when he got btfo

this thread is always a great mungus related laugh desuarchive.org/a/thread/190088859 god what a thread that was

BULK UP

Zombieman just feels weird, being so physical with CE in all of those pics by this artist.

I wonder if you could eat Gum
I'll guess we're about to find out

Attached: healthy eating habits.jpg (704x1296, 744K)

my nigger ENW is finally here
I'm so happy

Attached: x21.png (1600x1138, 3.04M)

>niggerstreams translations

Who even reads this garbage?

That's because the pictures were made by a faggot, and all faggots are pedophiles

well at least they use swears unlike the pg 13 vizcucks

>grown man is kind to a child
>HE'S A PEDOPHILE
wat

Cant wait to see it fight king

They are shit, but better than crapola translations and the rushed translations that come from reddit.

why the hell is there a bank vault in the MA base? what the hell was this massive labyrinth before the subterraneans moved in?

it's the way he keeps touching him. I don't think ZM is intended to be a pedo in the context of those pics, but I think it's clear the artist is used to draw gay smut and it shows a little bit in the way the characters act.

>He's already the strongest person
Yeah, following that logic ONE should have stopped right before starting the first chapter.
Good job, user.

The murals showed the subterraneans and some centipedes. It's likely that they used the tunnels made by the centipedes as a frame for their base,

NEW THREAD

go to reddit goldencuck, we all know you love posting there

The base is a mix of abandonned human facitilties as well as the subterraneans' place, which got linked by lots of holes. The ghost town started being abandonned when the monsters were making the roads of the base, pretty much.

Attached: p.jpg (800x1138, 184K)

>5 page chapter
Is this what's killing the hype?

22 != 5

From top down, you've got human infrastructure like metro lines and sewers. The level below that, natural caverns. Below that, ancient settlements crafted by nonhuman races. The pathways made by the MA run all the way from surface to Psykos' NEET basement at the very bottom.

They are nice people who know that they are terrible posters who can never write anything worthwhile and therefor they make it easy for smart people to filter them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw

5 != 22

Yeah, that's exactly what I said, retard.

NEW THREAD

there is a serious lack of doujin on her, its so fucking sad bros

shut the fuck up you troglodyte

Well she died and didn't do much. If she had survived probably would have had more material. At least she got material unlike Eyesight.

Closet perverts who try to mask their affinities through cloaked interactions of "kindness" are the worst. They literally need to be killed on sight.

baste

> if we all combine our efforts
I'm crying. I actually missed that thread.

the small amount of time mungus was banned after that thread was great. i wish he got perma'd

So I heard my man ONE is releasing a new chapter this week.

Repeating it a thousand times won't make it true.