Is it dead? Are we not getting a second season anymore? That's so fucking unfortunate. I actually liked this chinamu...

Is it dead? Are we not getting a second season anymore? That's so fucking unfortunate. I actually liked this chinamu. Shit got hype when it got hype.

Attached: king's avatar.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_h0qeNu_oQY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyDFNzob-Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=jRAzhqlUq50
scmp.com/lifestyle/entertainment/article/3020084/venice-film-festival-2019-yonfan-animation-competition?li_source=LI&li_medium=homepage_hk_edition_in_case_you_missed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, chinks just fucking suck at marketing their stuff. Not even the chinks themselves know when this'll release.

Is there a Jap dub of this? Chinese is such an ugly language that it hurts my ears having to listen to it.

i hope it's not dead. this was one of the best anime in a long time

Movie releases on August 18 and season 2 is this year

You can watch the live action series for now. It's 40 episode, the action is much better than in anime and it's still ongoing and subbed (pretty badly) too.

>>>/readtherulesnewfag/

The second season is coming next week, is that right?

Are there any Cantonese anime? Shit even rural Mandarin. Those languages are actually playful and bearable to listen to.

I blame Xi.

Attached: 170718140012.jpg (780x438, 79K)

Wait wut, no way. Thanks for letting me know. Had no idea there was a live action series.

Attached: 1563855363546.jpg (460x444, 47K)

WRONG, NEWFAG
Yea Forums is specifically for 'Western'.

Why do weebs get so triggered by chinkime?

Where is the movie rip?

Of course. This one is my favourite.
youtube.com/watch?v=_h0qeNu_oQY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyDFNzob-Yk
The advantage of HK stuff is that all films screened at cinemas are required to have English subs (but those can be quite shitty).

Hasn't aired, it's premiering on the 16th

Attached: mr7fqy825r031.jpg (1080x1533, 385K)

Good riddance, it was one of the shittiest things I've ever wasted my time on.

>OMG HE'S DOING "insert move here" WHILE "insert other action here". THAT'S UNHEARD OF.
>WATCH AS I DISPENSE KARMA ON EVERYONE WHO WRONGED ME
>FINGERS ON KEYBOOOOAAAARRDDDD

Boring. Watch Esports instead.

I really enjoyed the latest translated Ye Xiu vs Zhou Zekai fight.
BurNIng vs Miracle.

Attached: 1561215602617.jpg (1763x1225, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jRAzhqlUq50

I'm sure you never watch sports anime either.

I've watched a few. What about it?

We are getting a movie no?

>but those can be quite shitty
I can tell you're new. Where do you think most anime got its subs if the Anglo community wasn't touching it?

Is that what you got out of it? I personally thought it was about a young man finding himself in changed times, no longer was game just for fun, it all had to be about money. So he fucked off and started to have fun with games again with new people that had the same thoughts. Plus the cityscape background and netcafe was really fucking nice. Netcafe manager was a-tier hot too. Relax.

Sure, buddy. I would have shown you screencaps from my DVD collection, but I'm away from home currently.

It did not need 12 episodes to get that idea across. Everything else in between was meaningless garbage.

If we ever get a JP dub Yuki Kaji will be a good fit for Huang Shaotian

Attached: 5a55388fec4f18946eee817cf77c8411.jpg (800x550, 234K)

It was fun to watch. I think you're on the wrong board.

Attached: azusa-cant-be-alone.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

No one knows. Those dates on mal and other platforms come from literally nowhere. Chinks believed that it'd release in july like we did. No one knows the release date.

You're welcome to believe that. It's a free country after all. I tend to have a lot less fun when a show is telling me how great it is, but hey, if that's what you like, fine.

Sugita for the MC.

Are you in the wrong thread? I think you are in the wrong thread.

Attached: 1563674582281.jpg (650x750, 102K)

They did it right by focusing on the joy of playing MMOs. A little too much MCwank, but they were all very lovable.

Are there any more "serious" animations coming out of there?

Nice attempt at derailing. That's a lie, it was awful. You and this piece of shit that is. What's wrong? Never had to explain anything to anyone so you just try to change the subject?

Tell me why I'm wrong or tell me why you won't. If not, I'll just assume you're full of shit.

Anyway, so I guess the there's a movie coming out 16th of this month? Neat. And I guess we're getting second season this year, according to an user.

Attached: 1560672418701.png (949x655, 262K)

We are getting a movie and a second season.

You can just wait for shield loli anime for a better chill MMO experience.

Attached: 1565354765214.jpg (950x1364, 1.17M)

So it is ok to post RWBY here since it the same thing

>Chink game
>fun
>Chink
>game
lol what kind of dimension is this?

Nobody ever confirmed the game they play is Chinese. It has servers worldwide, apparently.

The game is based on DFO, it is a gook game.

>Grinding
>Fun
lmao as expected of chinks

And your opinion on Diablo?

>Gook game
What is the different with chink game? They are shitty the same

I'm sorry you're not autistic enough for gaming.

>Diablo
>Grinding
You can just kill the boss and be done with it unlike the shitty endlessly grinding in gook/chink shit, it's a shitty genre anyway, that's why shit fucking deader than horseshit. And chinks/gooks can only shitting out the same braindead grinding over and over

>You can just kill the boss
>DIABLO IS NOT GRINDING
???
But you can do that in DFO also.

You need grinding and log in every days to do mindless daily grinding to mindlessly enhancing your shitty yellow gold purple whatever equipments with % to fail

It's not in the Sinosphere, so why would it be?

scmp.com/lifestyle/entertainment/article/3020084/venice-film-festival-2019-yonfan-animation-competition?li_source=LI&li_medium=homepage_hk_edition_in_case_you_missed

Attached: e7d1ad2e-aead-11e9-a61f-bc570b50c4e7_972x_175754.png (972x539, 846K)

His APM is too high

Attached: 1564755750427.png (680x2046, 200K)

You watching ti9 or something? Is the game still alive? Been thinking of going back to it even though it wasn't fun. I dropped it years ago.

Have you ever actually played a chink game? Everything you've ever played was probably Korean back in the early/late 2000s.

Nobody cares Chang

>Have you ever actually played a chink game
So what is this good chink game you are talking about? Because they are all literal hot garbage

>Chink/gook shit gaem
>Ever good
>They even need to ripoff jap art style and gam mechanic too

I'm not saying they're any good, I'm just saying that you've probably never actually played a chink game.

>Anime > chink cartoon
>Nissan > every shitty chink car ever made
>PlayStation > paystation ouye or whatever the chink bootleg shit
Deal with it, bitch

Attached: OUYEpic1.jpg (650x420, 135K)

Why bother with chink game when I can just play jap game? You're not making any sense

When did I say you should bother with chink games? Of course it doesn't make any sense if you're not going to read shit.

I think gook game is slightly better than chink game like 10% better, they are all shit and you shouldn't bother with any of them unless you got braindead or any of the disease that make your IQ lower than 50

cope weebfag

PS is American though?

I don't know why you linked my post when it had nothing to do with this. You need to practice your reading comprehension or something?

>PS is American though?
>PS
>American
WAHT

Prove me wrong? Until then, please continue to be seething lol

Please take your shit taste and go kill yourself with it.

I wonder what "Japanese animation" and "Japanese comics" might be specifically for, projecting retard.

>anime
Idiot.

Every day until you like it.

Attached: kingsavatar 02.webm (960x544, 2.98M)

Do you have the rising dragon?

Attached: long.webm (852x480, 2.92M)