Ginko an old, busted hag

Ginko an old, busted hag

Attached: mVAV8aX.jpg (1920x2135, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/Girls_Average_Height_and_Weight_by_Age_in_Japan
yuki.la/qa/431059
strawpoll.me/18451205
nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/Distribution_of_14_Year-old_girls_Height_in_Japan_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>THK is still mad prime JC won

Who the fuck is THK

Even old ladies like Ginko should know the pleasure of being cummed inside

>first reply is already schizoposter

If that's an old hag, then I guess my life as a lolicon was a lie.

Is this the low lolicon thread?

She's a 3rd year JC in a loli show.

Hell in the latest volumes she's a full-fledged JK

Nice try.

Divide et impera, huh?

impregnate that body
yes this Is my destiny

?

She's a loli like Megumin. Literally the only time I see JCs are called anti-loli and hags are in RnO threads because from retarded shitposters like you. Get over it.

I can't believe best girl won. The madman did it.

Attached: 1565281338901.jpg (1239x929, 176K)

The power of love.

Attached: 26 - BcAtm2b.jpg (2400x1713, 830K)

THK seething all day and everyday now will be gold.

Ginko is loved here.

I'm actually a pervert. I just saw a h-manga tagged with low lolicnob which was about a guy whose younger relative(?) decides to undress in front of him. They both got in the bath together following that. The intent behind my post was to inspire someone else to link something with that tag on exhentai or elsewhere. This thread seemed perfect for what I wanted.

lolicon*

I'm legitimately in disbelief. I honestly thought she had no chance but god damn if this isn't about the happiest I've ever been to be wrong. Good job Japan - you finally got it right.

I prefer the one with the fat pig wearing a mask of the MC.

wait does that mean best ai becomes a shogi master? i remember that was the deal with her mom

PEDOS ABSOLUTELY BTFO
GINKO A BEST

Attached: ryuuou ginko swimsuit.webm (960x540, 2.66M)

Ginko still counts as a loli paedo fag.

Attached: aa6.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

>still falseflagging
Go to bed.

Kinda true. Pedo only care about age related loli, so it has to be age 11 and under. Lolicon, who care not for age but only for appearance of childish little girl, won a great victory with Ginko winning the bowl.

We love Ginko here

I love literally everyone in this anime except discount ai

Attached: 13.jpg (1280x1817, 600K)

Yes.

Attached: 19 - ZsGfLod.jpg (1434x2048, 472K)

I love her!

Ginko is literally best girl, cant imagine anyone other than her winning.

the lolis of this show are shit no wonder why the mc chose the hag

Quit whinning user go back to Yea Forums where you belong
The loli's shows more appreciation to the series than the mc thick skull same as yours

>old
>busted
I fail to see the problem here

>winning in the middle of the story
sure

Precious loli.

>finally got it right
Baiting lolicons only to make a hag win is typical as fuck, though, as is her shitty personality.

What the fuck, how is this even legal? Red Ai should have won!

GINKO!

Words properly fail to describe how I'm feeling right now. But in short, I'm so happy.

Attached: 1518619484476.jpg (961x948, 133K)

>a girl who doesn't look older than prime 14
>old, busted hag
I want single digit JS bigot who can't appreciate older body loli to go.

It's another one of those out of context pages and it actually doesn't happen, isn't it?

Yup.

No she isn't. Having an height that's probably taller than 150cm (maximum height for a loli), an older looking face and her proportions that are relatively less underdeveloped than Ais, Char and Megumin do not make her a loli.

> Having an height that's probably taller than 150cm
Her height is never specified and Megumin is in that range too
>an older looking face
I don’t know what you mean by this but she doesn’t look any older than any other of the young girls
>her proportions that are relatively less underdeveloped
She’s on Megumin’s level, maybe budding a little more

Nice try. Cope.

Based

sure she did, but the page has nothing to do with it
I do like Ginko, but can't compete with perfection, sorry

Attached: 1564455443571.jpg (669x1000, 196K)

>Her height is never specified and Megumin is in that range too
We don't know and I doubt the author will even state it (unlike Megumin who is 149cm) but I'm guessing she's on the 146-153cm range which is common for non-loli characters (loli characters don't get taller than 150cm max).

>I don’t know what you mean by this but she doesn’t look any older than any other of the young girls
Her overall face look and shape, her eyes especially, is generally reserved for non-loli characters like Kaguya. Anime childified it in comparison.

>She’s on Megumin’s level, maybe budding a little more

Her physique is a bit clearly curvier in that she has somewhat noticeable hips and her cup size seems to be A which is small but is there. Once again the anime slightly narrowed her curves.

Here's the average height and weight of Japanese girls by age. nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/Girls_Average_Height_and_Weight_by_Age_in_Japan

Blue Haired girls are the best girls!

Attached: Bule girls.jpg (1280x1821, 368K)

Ginko a shit. A SHIT.

Char a best

Attached: 67138313_p0.jpg (800x1131, 348K)

everyone overlooks this, 6 year old pussy is the best

I don't know what happened to me, I used to be able to pick favorites in loli manga and anime like this but about when I hit 29 I started wanting to fuck all the adults too.

Stay mad todller fucker

Attached: blackad ginko.jpg (601x685, 86K)

Such a piece of cuteness.

>GINko
>blue
Stupid faggot

Attached: abe 2.png (429x509, 408K)

>passion
Why is Aqua there?

Is ironic as the only winner is Ginko

Attached: 47633E60-37EA-4399-B9D8-C7D233D012AB.jpg (708x1000, 169K)

Attached: 1548470467846.jpg (1032x1457, 887K)

She wins
Fucking Based!

Attached: Ginko feet.jpg (1280x1828, 489K)

based retard

Fucking Ginko in the stinko.

They really knocked it out of the park with these stunningly beautiful girls

Attached: 0F5EEAB4-E99A-4C3B-A68F-30DEA53F38FD.jpg (2260x2300, 3.17M)

hngg

Sweaty sex with Ginko while the JS club watches!

Thank you based Shirabi for your silver haired girls.

Attached: A45C4651-CE75-4C6D-81E3-CECC32CAF988.jpg (663x957, 93K)

I want to lick that midriff and her navel.

Attached: 1552256607902.jpg (440x334, 24K)

Attached: 1463C5B8-C3B2-47FA-B143-554EADC20627.jpg (1011x997, 85K)

JS Ginko is the best

Attached: 1565358494654.jpg (1050x699, 104K)

We HATE Ginko here

Seethe

Is over?

God she is sexy

Kinko

Attached: 1536584175312.jpg (663x957, 300K)

Shitko sucks

Can anyone translate?

It's just a description of a kiss.

dick

Ah ok, thanks

To add more context it's just sweet vanilla stuff like calling this whole scene a sacred ritual and saying things like "I lifted her chin up" and "her silver hair brushed upon her cheeks like shooting stars" I'm not good with literature language

I don't know shit about this LN but i'm happy that THK got btfo again. Based.

Attached: cutie!.png (900x539, 307K)

>he thinks a side girl winning before the finale isn't a huge loser flag
Literally retarded

won?

yuki.la/qa/431059

So he really is going for the Ginko route

What a faggot artist, this fake loli is fucking shit. jesus I will just kill myself

But this is a lolicon series, in an era where the Tokyo Youth Ordinance went in effect since the turn of the decade, there's no way anybody but Ginko would win. If it was released before the Bill you may have a point.

Yeah, Ginko is not a loli no matter how much retards want to pretend she is one

>「きれいだ……」
Ginko is beautiful!

Could be just a page out of context as usual.
Like not long ago someone posted a page from Okaasan Online where incest was gonna happen and people started spreading it while the next, not posted of course, page discarded it as a misunderstanding gag and literally nothing happened.

>muh loser flag
Cope harder

holly shit

AOTYAY

>MC confesses
>she won't accept it until she goes pro
She literally set herself up to lose. Don't cry when Blue Ai pulls a comeback with her main girl power and wins in the end

have your (you)

Guys what if he actually marries Char though

Damn nice

Attached: 1470608193461.jpg (749x735, 77K)

>Pedo thinks MC will turn into a degenerate like him
Like I said, cope fucking harder.

PEDOS BTFO!

I hate bait and switches, but this seems pretty legit

>not a new IP
sad Ginkonigger samefagging

(You)

Attached: red.jpg (2695x3932, 481K)

You should know by now that she winning means she's going to lose and get ditched very soon.

based retard

imagine cumming over her shogi board

Nips even joke that she won because she's Shirabii's favorite.

THK seething continue.

LRD was right all along
Fuck

Ass cheek teeth. This is proof of God.

Attached: 1547629787947.jpg (871x1669, 104K)

twiggy ass legs shame

i need the left version by herself, she's way better

Attached: 1555104121280.jpg (1030x1444, 82K)

thank you

>Yea Forums suddenly loves Ginko now

I do remember a while ago everybody was shitting on her and literally nobody liked her. What the fuck has happened?

>What the fuck has happened?
Nothing really, you just took memes as reality.

That was THK samefagging

ironic lolicons took over

slutty tummy

>barely grew twice as big when she was 4 years old
>some "people" still think she isn't loli

>4 years old
that's not toddlercon territory is it

Attached: 1529001292942.jpg (1081x927, 127K)

You remember wrong, liar. Only LRD and THK sperg and hate non-stop.

It is.

I never understand toddlercon. Like dude there can be 0 explaination for that shit

People gagging for (You)'s.

turbo newfag here, can I get the quick rundown on these 2 autists

>suddenly

Attached: 1521074800303.png (533x803, 210K)

Faggots jumping on the bandwagon

I assume it's either like with Yorimoi where after the anime finished the shitposters managed to take over or it's like Hanebado where the source is really different to the anime and she's better in the original.
I recall people at the time saying the anime made Yaichi much worse so maybe it could be that one.

Attached: 1519971909400.png (360x515, 230K)

but Ginko doesn't look like a fucking toddler in that pic, she's just very cute

so anyone who calls you're waifu a shit?

thank you, I'll lurk more

If it is something like that I can't imagine it's completely meaningless. I'd have to think it would be at least marginally romantic. Maybe they don't actually kiss but Yaichi thinks about it, or something along those lines?

>LRD
Ex-tripfag who's a legit pedo (not lolicon) and schizo. Takes everything as anti-loli to the extreme if a series doesn't give gracious loli fanservice. Any censorship or less than equal treatment compared to non-loli fanservice triggers him all the same. Likes and accept loli 10 and under only, and usually cares very much for mental age and personality, so legal or immortal loli grates him badly.
>THK
Super autist and normalfag who likes cowtots and older girls. He has been around for almost a decade who made his labeled callsign in Raildex around 2011. Has extreme, irrational, and unending hatred towards tsundere, particularly those with loli or dfc design and abusive traits. Uses any means necessary to achieve his goal to treat them like a national problem for everybody, which he projects and assumes should be natural. Is not above being hypocritical by being selective in tolerating some tsundere, and would falseflag without a care even by hiding behind loli character, like Ai in this case.

they should just kill eachother honestly

>ironic lolicon author
What a faggot. I can't believe I fell for this shit.

Childhood friend victory reminder.

Attached: 4 - EJ9WOXJ.jpg (2868x2048, 850K)

>suddenly
I’ve always loved Ginko though

>Maybe they don't actually kiss but Yaichi thinks about it, or something along those lines?
Nah, it definitely happens here.
Though I can't say with 100% certainty if it's a romantic kiss or "let's think it over / promise" kiss.
I'm not that good at Jap but MC refers to this as "sealing", and quick google says that shogi has adjournment / sealing move which basically means postponing the game.
Can't say anything for certain without context since I didn't read LNs but 5ch seem to believe that she won unless author pulls an OreImo.

>not new ip
>still trying hard to convince people a JC prime who's flat, petite, smooth, short, and small enough at the threshold of loli isn't lolicon
Yeah yeah, and Megumin isn't lolicon catering too, rite

>muh boogeymen
>he thinks blue Aifags aren't going to be mad with the events of this volume and aren't going to hate Ginko more
Kek

just let the normalfags fap to megumin & ginko without feeling guilty

Yeah I'm thinking Ginko a shit.

Megumin isn't lolicon

The tsundere cycle:

>tsundere gets lukewarm or even negative reception
>a certain tsunderefag catches wind of the series and starts shitting up the threads for it by calling everyone who criticizes the tsundere "THK"
>people don't want to deal with his autism and leave the threads
>tsunderefag samefags and pretends everyone always loved the tsundere except "THK"
Watch him call me "THK" too now for calling him out.

>THK
There he is.

Sup THK

literally proving us right

And there we have him, everyone.

>THK
Tsundere hate klub? There's no shame hating tsunderes since they are almost always shit. Especially Ginko.

>muh tsunderefag
You're being too obvious. Nothing is ever simply lurkwarm or mere negative reception with you around. Maximum autism and samefagging like mad doesn't even begin to describe you.

Nice phone.

Go take your meds schizo-kun

Attached: 1556650913901.jpg (1536x2048, 901K)

Nice brain

>he did it again

>w-we love ginko here! saying otherwise makes you THK!
Sorry, you're way too obvious.

We love Ginko here. THK can suck my cock.

We hate Ginko here

(You)

strawpoll.me/18451205
Here, how about we settle this the old fashioned way?

>old fashioned way?
With the person who has the resources and knowhow to control a botnet deciding everything?

He's right. You are obvious. Only you would defend yourself, a notorious shitposter. You are the only one who's obsessed with muh tsunderefag too. You clearly hate tsundere and don't even deny that.

based THK

Thank God I have 10 phones

Yeah. A vote where the distribution of power is wildly unfair. The old fashioned way.

THK is lacking behind. Switch IPs faster, bruh.

Attached: 123.png (712x388, 13K)

This is disgusting and I hope it ruins the author's career.

I imagine the end result will just be that we're ambivalent to Ginko here.
The only check then is which side has the most autistic user to keep changing IP to vote.

I want THK to leave.

>You clearly hate tsundere and don't even deny that.
Sure, I'm one of the many who do. And that makes you extremely mad, hence you trying to force stuff like "THK" and "We love Ginko" to deny reality.

Of course Ginkofags are more autistic

Reminder that the retard sperging about THK was the only Ginkofag in the threads when the anime aired
Everyone else was all over the Ais and Char.

>Megumin isn't lolicon
It's good to know retarded shitposters are the ones behind calling them not loli. We can safely dismiss them without a second thought.

THK pls. Shogi Loli threads were fine at the start until you came around to sperg at Ginko. Pic history tells all.

Attached: 1515447420368.jpg (1280x2225, 831K)

based author

I mean, it will probably make him actually become more successful, Ginko is the favourite girl of the nip fanbase.

I don't necessarily believe in a singular "THK". What I do believe is that there are a bunch of dumb assholes regurgitating the same tired and idiotic reasons to hate on every tsundere ever. I also know that these assholes either jump on the loli bandwagon or are themselves loli "purists" who base the vast majority of their hatred for Ginko on her being a "hag" in a loli show.

Blue Ai will still win in the end

Quality fucking thread.

sorry, im not up to date on abbreviations. what does "thk" and "jc" stand for?

>everyone besides that one guy is a pedophile

>literally all me btw

You wish.

JC hags are definitely not loli. A true lolicon only accepts JS and younger.

Plus Shitko is a JK now

>historical revision
It was only you and LRD who shat up threads and obsessively spammed one-liners. There were some who took time to counter your cancerous screeching autism, while the rest didn't care and enjoyed Ginko as the prime she was from Meguminfags' backing.

even better

0/10. See me after class.

Attached: Strike-Range.jpg (734x298, 85K)

>stinkofag clinging onto megumin
Kek

Fuck off. There has never been any difference between loli that looks JS or JC as long as they look young enough. Movie Ruri and Prmula are proof.

JC is Joshi Chuugakusei

>no argument
Sasuga.

Shitko looks like a typical teenager hag

ironic lolicons

LRD was right all along.
He warned us, but we didn't listen.

Attached: file.png (919x235, 15K)

Reminder JC hag is a forced shitpost that only started in RnO threads thanks to LRD and THK. They spread their venom to affect loli threads where they try to enforce JS is loli and JC isn't loli despite such a thing didn't exist until they started doing it.

Kill yourself, blind shitter.

If I remember right "THK" is tsundere-hater-kun. Basically a name given to (seemingly) an asshole form the early threads who aggressively attacked Ginko for being a tsundere. There's no proof that it was just one asshat but they seemed to sperg out pretty consistently and their talking points were always the same.

Go back.

Attached: yuu-mental-clinic-mental-health-through-manga-lolicon-vs-pedophilia-003.jpg (550x822, 176K)

You first, normalfaggot

>he's still mad

Attached: yande.re 439099 bikini gakken open_shirt ryuuou_no_oshigoto! sora_ginko swimsuits wet yano_akane.jpg (6075x9055, 3.31M)

Outdated

We're on the DSM V now.

>implying he isn't the normalfag
Literally end your miserable life, THK.

Go ahead and cite the definition then.

>calls a fucking JK slut a loli
Fuck off already normalfaggot

I honestly could care less what desperate lolicons have to say about who is and isn't loli. I love lolis and I love JC, but regardless of age I like Ginko for Ginko. I will say I hope she doesn't lose her petite body now that she's a JK though - a little change is acceptable but her body right now is top tier and I don't want to lose that.

Sakura was Ginko done right.

Attached: 1502114847552.jpg (1922x2557, 371K)

Fastest way to spot THK is to see if he calls out his rival, whom THK calls TLK or that "tsunderefag" who triggers him to argue and fill threads with walls of text for hours.

Who?

Finally a reasonable Ginkofag. Have a good day sir.

>cowtits
>real JK who looks JK
Know how to tell THK is full of shit? The fact he praises her and doesn't shitpost her because he has tits and is the type of girl he actually likes.

The hag from the other loli show
She was winning too, but backed down on her own and a loli won
I hope Ginko will be the same

she*

>isn't a tsundere bitch and actually helps the MC with his problems

>compare a JKhag who isn't petite, flat, small to prime JC Ginko
Fuck off.

Point in case.

At least she wasn't a bitch

JK can be loli, too

Attached: yande.re 485607.jpg (4093x3132, 1.54M)

And for the record, I do not like Ginko, but Sakura was too much of a best girl to compare her with that fuckhead called Ginko.

Attached: a display of cunning.jpg (1100x1100, 128K)

Attached: C5C8E85A-63B7-4E8D-ACBA-30AC35B23AC8.jpg (1602x1960, 550K)

what a slut

It seems pretty clear seeing someone saying "THK" is the fastest way to spot you, if anything.

Attached: 0B614B25-2B6D-456A-9B9E-09D481EFE6D4.jpg (1708x1840, 657K)

But she abandoned the race.
So while far better than Ginko she didn't win. Ironic.

Even more funny, THK wasn't even around for T3P threads because he was too busy sperging in Elite Classroom and Gamers thread. He wasn't there to shill Sakura, much less there to shitpost Nozomi, which he only started recently several months back after he was called out.

Attached: 5E7E538F-DF34-4CBC-8C44-6B0DB2CE002C.jpg (850x1201, 120K)

Attached: 1558241831095.jpg (1808x2551, 857K)

So what will Ginkofags do if Ginko doesn't win in the end? Commit sudoku?

Author doesn't look like a retard so I doubt we'll get another Kuroneko.

>shitpost best Loli Band
WTF. THK should be hanged.

>Sakura
>best girl
Kill yourself for falseflagging behind Ten-chan.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Which one is more cunning?

Attached: 6385F8F2-8C70-4033-8E4C-48FC33CD1EBC.jpg (837x1000, 116K)

Red Ai

Attached: B36C1CA4-312B-4A78-A9F3-120F5D64DD41.jpg (775x1000, 98K)

>THK this mad
eh le mayo

Attached: 1563066875056.jpg (850x686, 69K)

Why do people hate Ginko? I thought she was cute.

She's an insufferable cunt and cockblocks the lolis

It's mostly just THK hating because she's tsundere and this unspeakable cunt for hitting the MC a few times, regardless of how cute, harmless, and affectionate it is.

For me it didn't help that she went full tryhard against Ai early on.

Simple. It's a combination of shit taste and normalfaggotry hating JC winner.

She IS a cunt though. That's not up for debate.

Ginko is fine too.

>japanese female average is 5 foot 2
>japanese male average is 5 foot 8

Apparently the 6 inch difference is the same in the US too, but I've never felt that women are so significantly shorter than men. Must be offset by a lot of tall girls.

>I love lolis and I love JC, but regardless of age I like Ginko for Ginko
Same here. I too hope she won't lose her petite body, but I think we don't have to worry about it. Ginko, who's still 15, has barely grown since she left elementary school. I can't imagine she'll suddenly get a growth spurt or anything. Given Shiratori's past work on Nourin, that guy definitely likes small girls. Then there's based Shirabii who is kinda obviously into petite girls himself, of the silver/white variant. Doubtful he'd want to make her considerably older.

Attached: EA-gXiMU4AA2yaE.jpg (1030x1444, 217K)

Keep telling yourself that

>ginkofags calling Aifags pedos
>but the ginkohaters are the normalfags guise

For my part I don't call Aifags pedos but I do call some of them "desperate lolicons". I say this as opposed to regular lolibros because they can't shut up about "muh hags taking loli screentime" for five minutes.

Pedo != lolicon.

You expect her to be 6+ feet tall now retard? How tall do you think 4 year olds are?

Stop pretending, THK. First, most of the lolifags btfo posts are from you falseflag. This is very easy to point due to the fact:(1) it completely runs counter to the contrary of Ginkofags always considering Ginko a loli. (2) it's random and only started yesterday which coincides with your spam.
(3) it's easy to shitpost as a pedo who only accepts 1-digit loli body, which you do all the time in these threads.

Second, considering you are a normalfag and only normalfags have something to gain by rejecting and undermining a loli winning, it stands to reason why they and you would troll that way.

I hate Ginko

>this paranoia
my sides

We love Ginko here.

again, she's a JK now retard

t.nervous thk

15 is not JK. Even if she were one, she still looks JC.

Hey, don't lump all of us together. I'm a Ginkofag but I still really like the Ais.

Attached: 1554452983658.jpg (1032x1457, 1.49M)

Yaichi is 17. That means Ginko should be 15. Only a year has passed from the time Ai became Yaichi's disciple.

Nozomi was the worst 3P tho
Sora a best

Many Ginkofags like Red Ai too. She's a tsunloli too so it makes sense. Even though there is a lot of Ginko shitpost from Aifags's side because of certain autists, I don't see much dislike of Ai from Ginkofags in spite of that. It's more like they hate the autists than Ai who's being used as bait/falseflag tool.

Attached: yande.re 384543 business_suit cleavage digital_version hinatsuru_ai kiyotaki_keika kuzuryuu_yaichi m (3646x2048, 1.6M)

Fuck off THK

Deal with it

Go Ginko wins the Yaichibowl? I'll carry right on imagining a happy ending for Best Girl Ika, thanks.

Attached: This Girl Is Unafraid Of Life.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Perfect females

Yeah, no.

Attached: 1500298363922.jpg (1280x1679, 1M)

No such thing as a bad loli band. Only Sakura was bad.

Been looking for spoilers and the ones at Baidu say there was no kiss but Yaichi attempting to and Ginko stopping him to put it all on hold for he future.
here for example it's the part after she stops him but those claiming kiss have shown no page with the text to back their claims.
It also bothers me that the illustration shows no kiss at all. I demand a scan otherwise IMO I call bait.

JK1 covers 15-16 year old range so she could be.

Do you know where i can dl or read the manga?

Attached: 1539385672269.jpg (1517x2262, 588K)

nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/Distribution_of_14_Year-old_girls_Height_in_Japan_2015

So did she ever do anything important
I don't think it's translated

Attached: Kiyotaki.Keika.full.2495488.jpg (1434x2048, 341K)

That is only an exception to those born on specific days in April in Japan. Traditional JK year is 16-18. Ginko is born on 9/2/02, so she follows the 13-15 for JC. 12 can JC as well, but it too depends on the same April birthdays.

But Cake is better.

Attached: 28238500_1713666988699595_6696537048301952593_o.jpg (1200x1146, 96K)

I'd marry the E cup, probably cos I'm also 25

>handholding
AAAA WE SHOULD'VE SEEN THIS COMING

Ginko and Red Ai have the same sexy eyes too.

What's the point of creating something with lots of lolis and loli fanservice and then make one of the non-lolis win the MC's heart?

So all this hype comes from the anime?
Impressive

Tokyo Youth Ordinance Bill happened

>says the angry pedophile

to let waifufags claim the lolis for their own instead of shipping them

>non-loli

If you're a pedo, then you'll be upset think hag. If you're a lolicon, you'd be content with a small and flat and short little girl.

/thread

Ginko a turd

Why you keep posting the worst girl of the show?
You know people only care about the lolis.

>new IP
He's getting less lazy.

>win

lol

>Yaichi confessed to Ginko and they also kissed. But she won't give a reply until she becomes a pro.
>Yaichi calls her Ginko-chan now like he used to in the past.
>Ginko had an awakening which made her one of the shogi aliens and she won against Souta.
It's confirmed she won't give an answer until she reached 4-dan. I take it that she doesn't want her feelings to get in the way of focusing on upcoming games. I strongly believe she will become pro, so we'll likely hear her response before the story is finished.

Naisu.

Attached: 1337217104999.png (300x300, 128K)

Indeed, exhibitionist Ika, best girl.

>銀子は生まれつき心臓が悪く、奨励会試験で熱くなりすぎて死にかけたり(現在は一応完治)
>桂香さんの言う、姉弟子がプロになったら八一と姉弟子に伝えなければならない残酷な真実とかいうのが不穏すぎて怖い
>姉弟子の心臓病云々に関連した発言だから余計に怖い
>Ginko had a weak heart from birth and almost died from stress during shoreikai test, though now apparently recovered
>Keika said that if Ginko becomes pro she will have to reveal some cruel truth to Yaichi and Ginko
I'm deeply worried. The suffering hasn't ended yet

Hopefully Shitko will die

I asked for the actual page not the usual"I copied what some dude from X site told me"

cope

Not confirmed yet afaik. If it's real though, I hope Shiratori isn't sadist enough to do what I think that could mean.

>weak heart
>almost died from stress during shoreikai test
God damn. Ginko is even more precious and adorable.

You'd have to ask a moonrunefag with access to bookwalker.

Please no ;_;

>early kiss
>putting the relationship on hold
Yeah, that's a death flag for relationships right there.

kill yourself ironic lolicon

Maybe for when a girl confesses and puts herself on hold. But here, MC confessed to the girl he loves. That's rare.

>forced meme 5 times in the last 2 hours
Boring.

She's being smart and considerate. They are clearly a couple now, but as for moving foward with love and beyond, that should be tabled until after they achieve their respective goals. They have very important matches to deal with, and as you should know, preparing and focusing for them usually is serious business, even life and death for these shogi autists.

The page you quoted is actually the page where they kissed. It's on the page on the left.

Have a (you)

Retard. Here's the HQ version of the page, if you can read it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-142449.jpg (1080x2200, 367K)

Not him, but any chance you can translate the page?

No, learn to read it yourself

O-okay.

Attached: 1346463214283.jpg (1272x1094, 568K)

Not the best, but here goes.
>With mutual consent established, the holy ceremony can now commence.
>I approached Anedeshi, who has her eyes shut tight in anticipation. So close, I can feel her breath.
>And... reached out my hands.
>I put my finger on her chin, to raise her slightly downcast face.
>Her silver hair brushes against her face, like shooting stars in the night sky.
>"Beautiful..."
>"Dummy..."
>Her tightly sewn shut lips gently unraveled.
>And we proceeded with the ceremony without delay... let's not talk about whether I was good or not.
>Touching her lips which was just sealed with mine, Anedeshi let out a sound like a sigh.

The second last sentence could be translated better at the end, but that's the general gist.

Oh nice. Thanks.

HHNNNGGG, heartwarming and makes feel fuzzy on the inside. Most translated LN I've read aren't usually big on proses and descriptive smilies, but this here is rosy and sweet with romanticism in mind.

Cute. Lots and lots of practice kissing Ginko soon.

Attached: 072.jpg (776x1079, 126K)

They actually tried to do it again right after but Yaichi's mom interrupted them. This whole volume gave me diabetes.

>They actually tried to do it again right after but Yaichi's mom interrupted them.
Phew. I can feel the sweetness overload from just imagining it.

Attached: 67770747_p0.jpg (1000x1412, 880K)

There's one thing I gotta confirm. Even though Ginko put her confession on hold, it's true Yaichi calls Ginko-chan now as a sign they are a couple, right?

Ginko is perfect, the faggots who hate her can fuck off.

Attached: 925d3b30af089963b8d43854e5fbe619.gif (480x270, 838K)

Reminder this is canon.

>Valentine Anedeshi

February 14, at the Kansai Shogi Association Hall.

“…I lost.”

“Huff… Thank you for the game.”

“One more match.”

“Again? Even for a practice game, I think we have already played too many matches today…”

“One more match.”

“Okay, okay, I get it.”

“…I lost.”

“Anedeshi, did something happen? It has only been my victory so far today.”

“…It’s nothing.”

“No, it feels like your mind is all over the place, or maybe you are distracted by something other than shogi…”

“……”

“Is there something bothering you? Is it something you can’t really tell other people? You can confide in me, you know?”

“I’m telling you that’s not it! One more match!!”

“O, okay!!”

“E, err… Looks like, it’s my victory again…”

“…One more match.”

“S, shouldn’t we be going back now? Most people are leaving the shogi hall already…”

“Yaichi, do you have any plans?”

“No, I don’t really have any.”

‘Then, just keep me company.”

“Good grief…”

“Huff… In the end, we really played until there is no one left…”

“…I guess.”

“By the way, doesn’t it feel like people are leaving the shogi hall a lot earlier than usual today?”

“…I guess.”

“But anyway, I have been winning all day long! Man, it feels really good even if it’s just a practice game.”

“…”

“Thank you, Anedeshi.”

“Eh?’

“I have been losing in my official matches recently, so that’s why you were letting me win, right? In order to cheer me up, that is.”

“……”

“Well, today is the Valentine’s Day after all, so it’s sort of like you’re giving me a bit of a sweet present, isn’t it?”

“…So you knew? That today is the Valentine’s Day?”

“Of course I do. It’s a day that every single man is aware of, right? Well, I am not really going to school anymore, so it’s not like I really care about it or expect to get any chocolate; in the first place, for Anedeshi to give me one is—”

“Yaichi.”

“Yes?”

“Idiot.”

He still calls her Anedeshi since he's so used to it, but they got over the trauma that caused Yaichi to distance himself from Ginko in the first place, and finally calls her Ginko-chan in his final monologue. Probably still going to refer to Ginko as Anedeshi openly, while calling her Ginko-chan in private.

Good enough for me. Thanks.

I'm glad there are still individuals on Yea Forums capable of recognizing best girls. Ginko a perfect

Attached: 0FEB3EDB-3441-4AE1-9B45-77C843A9AF4E.jpg (1030x1444, 113K)

Ginko a shit

did she won?or did a 12 years old cuck her?

ginko beloba?

Loli and DFCfag here, based redpilled. I hope LRD and THK faggot will kill themselves over this.

>seething

THK a shit

Will I like this if I liked tenshi no 3p? I have zero interest in shogi.

THK a based
Ginko a shit

Threadly reminder that Ginko smells like pee and wets herself mid match!

Attached: 00030.jpg (900x1280, 218K)

>did she won?
Dude, read the thread.

>t. THK unironically shilling himself

too lazy,i will go read the wiki,or better yet i can always read the manga

Yes. Most people don't care about shogi and enjoy it just fine. Like me.

Attached: 1499785485895.jpg (768x1003, 645K)

this

Same.

Manga ended at the same place the Anime ended at.

Wiki won't tell you and the manga is far, far behind the light novel.

*shitting

This is like kuronofags thinking they won. Just wait.

She has never done it before, though. She just said that she would do it if it came down to it. She said it to express how serious shogi is and that Yaichi should show the same level of commitment.

Exactly. Stinko will lose hard in the end

Kek. True enough.

Unlikely unless Ginko chooses Shogi over Yaichi and unless there's a timeskip involved for Ai.

Anime and LN

Oh, you poor user...

>she has never done it before
>implying none of her matches last that long even when professionals end up having absolutely no choice
It may not have happened on screen, but it must have happened at least once unless she's lying through her teeth.

Find a passage in Oreimo where Kyousuke confessed first to Kuroneko and did something like .

>ginkotards still obsessing over their boogeyman

Attached: 69AAE2F5-17E5-4EA8-AFFB-A8813284C604.jpg (1450x2048, 298K)

Ginko will die young, won't she? Or her health will degenerate through the years, she'll most likely marry yaichi, retire from shogi after becoming a professional due to health reasons and as her last wish she'll have a baby with yaichi and die shortly after childbirth. Then he'll marry the loli or keika

>clockwork shitpost and insult only he (THK) resorts to
Not doing yourself any favors.

She'll die before she can confirm anything, it is so obvious this is just the calm before the storm, but there's something you all should now.
She won't win.

This is worth it
Best girl wins for once

Attached: 1528826330142.png (626x667, 594K)

Based
Death to Shitko

they're so cute here

Thing is, she didn't admit to have done it. Yaichi said what would she do IF she had to go, and she said she'd just pee. Ginko doesn't drink lots of water before a match so she avoids it. But if nature calls and it's unavoidable,e she would do it.

She'll still win the yaichi bowl tough, sire Yaichi scion and stop him from enjoying Ai's pussy in her prime. Hell I bet even when she's sick and suffering she'll think
>Everyday I live is one day that loli homewrecker stays away from yaichi
And that thought will give her the willpower to endure pain, hatred at its finest

This may be entertaining meme to speculate, but realistically Ryuuou no Oshigoto is not dark and edgy. She's the most popular girl, so I'm sure the author isn't suicidal either to snuff out what he has been building up since volume 1. At worst, Ginko may have to retire from pro league because at that level, the stress and pressure is in a whole different league. But knowing how stubborn Ginko can be, she'll definitely push herself to prove she can still do it.

I've always preferred the hardworking characters when it came to "hardwork vs talent".
Ginko was exactly that, ontop of being the "cool" character.

Realistically speaking, being popular doesn't mean much the author will still do what he wants, and a relationship this early is a huge redflag.

Yep. Some people seriously have paranoia in those threads.

Sora is actually both hardwork and talent. She hit a wall in 3-dan league, but was able to overcome it eventually, unlocking a deeper innate potential that was lurking underneath.

>agrees with himself hours later because nobody else would
Lel.

I don't think a character death will thread into dark territory, it really depends on the execution, even if it's revealed that ginko will die if the story focuses on her enduring her illness and yaichi supporting her and cherishing their moments together it could end up great.

Ginko dying would make this series a 10/10

Why is this happening after the anime literally shipped blue Ai and ryuo for every single episode? I just can't understand... Why would the author ever think this is acceptable?

He'd have to make a timeskip to make it possible for yaichi to marry ai ?

FUCK the Olympics

Attached: Kakegurui 07.mkv_snapshot_11.26_[2019.01.21_18.49.16].jpg (1920x1080, 715K)

Some more details:
>Yaichi became the youngest title holder in order to feel worthy of standing next to Ginko, since she became the youngest female title holder in elementary school.
>Ginko had a very weak heart as a child, and was expected to die before she's 13. The constitution has a chance of curing itself as the patient gets older, and as of the current volume she is diagnosed as fully cured by her doctor.
>The place Yaichi confessed to Ginko at is his grandfather's field, which his grandfather said has a 100% chance of bringing lovers together.
>Ai seems to have figured out Yaichi's feelings towards Ginko by looking at their childhood album.
>Machi fooled Yaichi into thinking he must call Ginko "Anedeshi" instead of "Ginko-chan" as revenge for Ginko banning her from calling Yaichi by his name.
>There seems to be a deeper reason as to why Kiyotaki convinced Yaichi to take Ai in as a disciple.

Or turn Yaichi into a muslim

She is so dying

She'll never make it pro now.

It's normal for guys to marry cute girls. If the author had any balls, he'd make it happen.

It will slide to dark and bad taste. There's a reason why death used seriously in romantic harem comedies for a main heroine is virtually never done, more so for one that is the main love interest. One of the first things editors make sure of is to enjoy the target audience will stay on. Waifu fans will definitely denounce or drop if something like death is terminal. RnO has its serious competitively dramatic moments, but it's by large a comedy under GA Bunko's label. A happy, good feel ending is something you should expect.

She doesn't have to admit to it for it to have happened. It's just straight up unrealistic to conclude that she's never had to make the choice mid-match.

>diagnosed as fully cured by her doctor.
Dead meme now.

She would definitely do it so she wouldn't lie about that. But as far as we know, she hasn't done it YET. That's the thing.

redflag, there's no need for that information unless it'd be relevant later on.
Mark my words.

So was taken out of context. The flashback chapter must have revealed Ginko having a weak heart, but that has passed and Ginko surpassed expectations of dying before she's 13.

I hope ginko dies during childbirth.

Imagine this: Ginko dies and Yaichi is finally free from her control. He decides to make a move on Blue and Red Ai and takes them to a country with better laws where he can legally marry them and do other things. Using his prize money, he lives a happy and cute life with his new JS wives. The LN ends with a two page picture of Yaichi relaxing at his comfy beach house, looking out at the starry sky over the ocean with one Ai clinging to each of his arms.

How would you rate an end like this?

I hope ginko dies

>as far as we know
Only if believe she's really lucky. A girl her age can't hold it nearly as long as adults, and she's playing professional matches. It might just be circumstantial but its just not probable that it hasn't already happened.

And now she'll die for good.

Delusional fanfic/10

>Ginko will have Yaichi's babies but will die afterwards
>Ai becomes the second choice and will marry and take car of Yaichi and Ginko's kids
>i-it will be Ai's victory in the end!
Damn. That level of cope.

Ai will be like a male lion and kill the babies because she won't take responsibility for anything but her own

Keika is worried that the doctor could be wrong and Ginko is still at risk, but considering how the rest of the volume went with Ginko finally breaking free of all her weakness, I say it's extremely unlikely that Shiratori will go down that path. Also, she is by far the most popular character in the series, and Shiratori seems to want to maintain a father-daughter relationship between Yaichi and Ai looking at the afterword.

Sure. Just like how you said she'll die in the last volume because you took incomplete/fake spoilers to spam how she'll kill herself.

A pity victory is still a victory, I suppose.

What control?

You'll see

What did the afterword say?

She's literally the only think that keeps him from making a move. He wants it, blue Ai wants it. Only Ginko is standing in between them, because he knows she would do everything in her power to destroy his relationship and his life if he actually gave blue Ai what she wants.

Keika was reminiscing but worrying here , right? I'm guessing that's Ginko who turned 13 and is happy to be alive.

He doesn't want Ai. He treats her like a daughter and nothing more.

>main girl wins
WOW, STOP THE PRESSES
Only hardcore pedofags expected otherwise.

Someone's upset

She's not the main girl

Main girl is technically Ai. Ginko is the second main girl. Either way, it's normalfags being mad and real pedofags whining because an older loli won. THK leads the charge on both fronts.

I love lolis like ginko, what are other like ginko?

the amount of seething is great

Ginko only protects what's hers. All is fair in love and war. She's right to be on-guard and fighting unseen cold wars against bitches who want to dig their claws into her man, such as Maichi and Shark Teeth. Ai is no exception even if she's younger.

>shitko
>loli

>muh anime
lmao no one cares about overrated commercials

Off the top of my head, there aren't many girls that has her cool but strict anedeshi personality with tsundere tendencies. Even less with silvery white hair and icy appearance. Honestly drawing a blank here.

His child was just born so he was reminiscing over how it affected his writing, since a large part of the volume was about Ginko and Yaichi's childhood. He then talks about how for pro players irl, they seem to always perform better after having kids. I might have been jumping to conclusions but that's very similar to what happened with Kiyotaki when he took in Ginko and Yaichi, and Yaichi with Ai.

Deal with it THK.

Me too. And I would love to know to experience more lolis like Ginko.

>shitko
>loli

Wasn't implied they had oral sex in one chapter? I vaguely remember that.

Meant to quote

>oral sex
No. Are you crazy?

Red Ai deserved to win
Ginko a shit

Attached: 1517845008369.jpg (1276x1048, 693K)

That takes place the year after her first entrance test for the Shoreikai, when she had a heart attack, and Keika found out she has a 50% chance of dying within 5 years (when she will be 13). They're celebrating Ginko passing the entrance exam on her second try, and Keika gifted her the hairband. This part is mostly about Keika trying to pretend to be oblivious to Ginko's condition, and just be happy. Ginko never found out about the seriousness of her condition, so she's just happy about receiving a present from Keika here.

Yoshino deserved to win
Aki a shit

99% sure it was implied in a chapter that she convinced him and it happened when they were alone. I could look for it but I'm not sure which chapter it was.

That never happened outside of doujinshis.

Did someone say Ginko?
GINKO!

A SHIT!

No, I'm actually positive it did. Can't find the chapter right now though.
Blue Ai said something about it tasting bad but she wouldn't mind doing it again if he wants her to.

Attached: D56D6114-DB29-4DC9-BEEB-1EEE00876FB1.jpg (1242x1716, 1.38M)

Ginko > smelly brats. Anyday.

Made a mistake. It's not that Ginko had 5 years left, but that she had a 50/50 chance of living until 5. Keika also says there's something cruel she haven't told Ginko and Yaichi yet, which she will say when Ginko becomes a pro, which could be foreboding. Nothing's set in stone yet.

Shit taste.

>30 seconds plus one second to send
Nice user pass.

We love Ginko here

Ginko shall die

Which is it exactly? Until 13 or until 5. This piece of revealed info doesn't seem too important though since Ginko has live passed what doctors expected and her condition has cured itself, kinda like a spontaneous collapsed lung can heal on its own with minimum treatment (opt over choosing surgery). I know Keika has been helping Ginko on the matter of love and she supports the two. For her to say that she'll disclose cruel to them after Ginko turns pro is ominous, but I think we can rule out death for sure.

It's "until 5". There seems to be something more to the disease than the doctor let on. Keika ended up doing more research on her own and realized that it's not over yet. All in all it seems likely that Kiyotaka let Yaichi take in Ai so he wouldn't break when Ginko passes away. There's definitely more shit coming down the line.

retard

Attached: 088DB70C-C3B4-4F8C-A17B-38CA8CD221A0.jpg (1000x1414, 234K)

Another theory I see on 5channel is that Ginko might not be able to have kids due to her disease.

That'd be fucked up. Hope the author won't do that.

Give me literally a single reason why Blue Ai shouldn't win. She deeply loves Yaichi sincerely and with all her heart and would give everything for him. She is cute and can do all things you'd want from a wife. Doesn't she deserve some happiness?

I already see THK's new shitpost material he'll spin even though nothing is confirmed yet.

Attached: BF4B37AC-48DA-46B3-A684-07C47E9C2BFA.jpg (1250x1682, 236K)

Still a victory for ginko, ai becomes a literal cuck

Working under this speculative theory, if the author needs to have Ai win too in some way, have MC marry Ginko whom he loves and have Ai become his mistress to bear children once she's old enough after a timeskip is a way to do it. It's a cop-out, but there you have it.

>ginkofag has his boogeyman living rent free in his head
Kek

Should have honestly never been a surprise to anyone, since the series has too much emphasis on "muh mahjong promotion" and the mahjong league wouldn't want anything to do with a child marriage series.

On the bright side she's still not some fat highschooler like the tenshi3p girl.

Attached: 1507502042401.jpg (723x1000, 342K)

Red Ai being way, way better than Blue Ai was the moment I realized the author had no taste.

If I had a cgf like Ai (any is fine), my life would be perfect.

What would it feels like with Blue Ai?

Too grimdark considering the author's past work.

Remember Nourin?

>Shirow Shiratori, 1981 [1] -) is a Japanese novelist . His works are mainly published on light novel labels. Born in Tajimi City , Gifu Prefecture.

>Graduated from Gifu Prefectural Tajimi Kita High School and Kanazawa University Law School. Graduated from Meijo University Graduate School of Law . I started writing novels when I was a graduate student.

Author also attended law school...

What's the ending of nourin anyways?

I think so too. But in the off chance it might be about her ability to conceive kids, it's more likely Ginko will overcome it. She's a fighter and has beaten the odds thrice over (disease, shogi wall, 3-dan) and finally won Yaichi who took down his own barrier.

Ginko > Red > Blue

>His child was just born so he was reminiscing over how it affected his writing, since a large part of the volume was about Ginko and Yaichi's childhood. He then talks about how for pro players irl, they seem to always perform better after having kids
That's indeed from afterwords
> I might have been jumping to conclusions but that's very similar to what happened with Kiyotaki when he took in Ginko and Yaichi, and Yaichi with Ai.
The later part of this is just your head canon indeed

Volume 5 is the original ending, that's why.
The series became popular and decided to milk it.

Lolikko wins, cowtits childhood friend gives up and supports MC and lolikko.

Based. This author does not disappoint.

Same and like them all regardless of order.

So much love for Ginko in this thread.
Why does Yea Forums adore Ginko so much?

GINKO!

She's perfect and is a silver-hair Goddess.

Being one of the best JC loli like Megumin definitely helps.

>ginkoshit
>loli

Go to bed already. You've been up all day tryin to stop lolicon from enjoy Ginko because they like her.

She is and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: 67244258_p0.jpg (1000x707, 256K)

I am in awe
being a ginkofag paid off

>ctrl+f THK
>43 results
You have schizophrenia

Can't wait to make fun of ginkofags after she dies

Feels good to be a true lolicon who enjoys both JS and JC. Megumin and Ginko's wins very likely will start a trend of JC winners. Aside from vampire lolis, that trend will be one of the stronger means to effectively get around and bypass the loli ban bill that's being pushed, just young and but not old enough to be legal will be a sweet gap.

Attached: 1564604049613.jpg (640x908, 49K)

Bro.

Attached: 1424106563319.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

JC winners trend
This will be nice to have.
>LRD and THK will sperg and seethe for years to come
A bonus.

Ginko = the best.

>Someone actually thought a middle schooler was going to win
oh nonononono. Blue Ai is also autistic and possessive, fuck that shit.

die ironic lolicons

>no new IP
at least put some effort into your samefagging, Ginkonigger

Same person btw

Victory is nigh.

Attached: 1562731049842.png (997x850, 782K)

Expected I guess, was it ever translated?

Based Araragi and Oshino know.

It's the thights, they're dazzling and hypnotic

>condition affected her fertility so chance of conceiving child is low
>Yaichi be like "Nah, fuck that. I just need to plow harder and make love to Ginko-chan in the missionary position while I will my seeds into her eggs."
>"Yaichi, it's yours."

Attached: 67232098_p0.png (1920x1080, 936K)

That sounds too lewd for my Ginko-chan!

It can't be helped. All baby-making wives must learn.

Attached: 71124344_p0.jpg (561x866, 320K)

Ero-manga Sensei will produce another JC loli win with Sagiri, by the way. It should, anyways.

Get fucked lolicons

>still trying to imply lolicon didn't win

You mean pedos. True lolicon for Ginko are celebrating.

>newfags spamming and samefagging
>muh tsundere hater boogeyman
>lolicons are pedos, btw 15 is loli
It's amazing how Ryuuou threads are consistently garbage, don't even know why since other loli shows tend to have pretty good threads.
It's a shame because I really like the novels

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO US, LOLIBROS?

Attached: lit roulette.png (692x485, 249K)

would you stop liking your loli gf if she grew past her prime?

Nice clockwork.

Yes.

Absolutely.

Shallow

>dat narrative when most of the shitpost and garbage bait are from him
Too obvious there, THK. You are literally the reason why RnO threads are never good anymore. If only you could fuck off and quit being obsessed with Ginko. JC who look loli regardless of their age have always been loli. Where were you when we had iM@S threads where JS and JC are naturally grouped and marketed to lolicon crowd? That's right, nowhere. The only thing you care about is sperging and forcing hag narrative because without it and you using Ai for shitpost reasons, you being the normalfag that people know that you are.

It's a good thing Ginko has good genes and won't grow older than prime 14.

Attached: 1516039552356.jpg (1434x2048, 562K)

How does Ginko do it?

Attached: ginko.png (1064x440, 219K)

I want to lick hear earwax clean

>higher than Ai's numbers
A JC's thirst is in a league of its own.

Almost missed this thread. Good to know the butthurt has carried on unabated.

Broken in tsunderes are biggest sluts on the inside. In a good way, of course.

Another great Ginko thread with usual suspects seething and trolling/falseflagging to desperate cope. I love it.

Attached: 1565308906043.jpg (1280x1827, 257K)

>She's the most popular girl
Seriously? In Japan the land of Loli lovers?,

Certainly explains why mama threads have had a doubling down on anti-tsun shitposting.

Yeah, he's right.

>gold
More like every day will be 銀

Which one is discount? The chuuni's imouto?

Given her illness(unspecified, but frail heart) she's probably shorter and lighter than average.

Sup THK