S;G 0

Does this get any better? I'm half way through and it's not nearly as enjoyable as the original.

Attached: __hiyajou_maho_steins_gate_0_and_etc_drawn_by_hanamaki_kaeru_pixiv92915__6f18b9e30b5ad514b238aa34ed6 (965x1428, 265K)

Not really but finish it to have closure at least
But the ost is good

But I have closure already, I know what happens because of the last episode of the first steins gate.

It's an alternative story.
SG0 happens right after episode 23b, episode you of course saw

No, the only good thing about it was ninja Ruka. The ending is shit. Keep watching if you don't believe me, but I expect an apology thread posted here when you keep watching the second half thinking I'm full of shit.

Ok? I don't know why you'd think that, but whatever.

Read the VN. The anime is shit and doesn't even have the best parts/routes (Twin Automata, Gehenna's Stigma).

You have to wait for the last 4-6 episodes.

Attached: 1564898211483.jpg (708x1000, 376K)

Are you saying only the last 4-6 episodes are good or the last 4-6 episodes make the rest worthwhile?

That skip forward in time near the end made me, and I don't like saying this because reddit, physically cringe out of my skin with how contrived all the circumstances and timing were. I had to struggle to not drop it for closure

Not really. It gets better at the end but never reached the peaks of S;G.

>, and I don't like saying this because reddit, physically cringe out of my skin with how contrived all the circumstances and timing were
Daru's episode was the worst

Attached: Steins;Gate 0 - 15 [BD 1920x1080 x264 Hi10 FLAC] [D0DE01DA].mkv_snapshot_10.24_[2019.07.30_23.15.59] (1920x1080, 284K)

The spinning wheel on the OP gave me chills

I don't understand the people who say this, it rapidly accelerated into some of the worst writing I've ever seen in the latter fourth. Peak SG0 was around the middle where Maho had to deal with her inferiority complex and the squad was gradually unraveling mysteries. Leskinen was no better than any of 5pb's substanceless mad scientists, psychopaths, or organizations after his (incredibly predictable) reveal, which put a large damper on any expectations one may have built up on narrative mystery resolution, then the actual action taken near the end to solve things has so many coincidences and lumps of chuuni horseshit drama pile up that one cannot even begin to take it seriously. The worst part is how it clearly WANTS to be taken seriously instead of reveling in the chuuni and being a little campy for fun

No its really sad and it just gets sadder and sadder and its conclusion isnt satisfying

Former.

the ending was very satisfying

No, it actually goes steadily downhill after the first half. All the promising plot points deflate and it's just a fucking slog to get by for the last third of the series. The ending is still good because it fixes/explains a plot hole regarding the original.

Stop talking and post more Maho.

But how much more?

Attached: EAQrRxsUIAAqk4K.jpg orig.jpg (884x884, 102K)

No, it just gets worse

>tfw Okabe probably doesn't meet Maho or interacts with her much in the Steins Gate worldline
Truly the saddest part. Who gives a shit about Amadeus.

Attached: Steins;Gate 0 - 10 [BD 1920x1080 x264 Hi10 FLAC] [6D85600F].mkv_snapshot_16.26_[2019.07.28_21.33.29] (1920x1080, 293K)

imagine the smell

Kurisu would inevitably introduce them to each other.

Attached: 49685480_p27.jpg (350x601, 105K)

No, its absolute fanfic-tier garbage and gets progressively worse.
Most dissapointing and overrated anime of the decade imo.

Last scene made it all worth it for me.

It's not alternative. It happens canonically

It gets better once Kyouma stops being so mopey, the issue is that this only happens way fucking late into the show. At least there's the smelly legal loli to enjoy until then.

VN is okay and I want to fuck Maho, but the anime isn't that good

Okabe is in America with Kurisu by the time or DaSH so that's not true. No doubt he's all up in their lab playing scientist as always, since he designed the divergence meter and seems to be keeping an eye on things with the committee through Daru and Kurisu's connections and his own careful watch of the stability of the worldline.

Same.

Is the movie any good?

I honestly found the whole thing a bit of a chore to sit through right up until the end when MC-kun gets his mad doctor personality back. Maho and phone Kirisu where cute though. The first season was far superior.

>phone Kirisu where cute though
VERY cute

Attached: 1537422074869.webm (1920x1080, 1.44M)

MOZART AND SALIERI
MOZART AND SALIERI
MOZART AND SALIERI
MOZART AND SALIERI
MOZART AND SALIERI

it ruins all the existing characters and all the new ones are boring and under developed

I still don't understand why Maho deleted the Amadeus in the ep 22, when they did it anyway in the past with D-Mail. Was it just to have an emotional scene?

I found the professor pretty fun only because of his Engrish and Maho really got the most development out of all the newcomers.

I found it completely forgettable. It really only introduces Daru's future wife outside of that I don't really remember any stand out scenes. I enjoyed the Vegas OVA a lot more.

IMAGINE sniff her butthole.

Attached: 1534325479596.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

It's not too good and blatantly gets worldlines wrong but Kurisu is insanely cute in it.

>Kurisu is insanely cute in it.
When is she not?

Good point.

Attached: 1564959652969.jpg (1496x2136, 437K)