Shingeki no kyojin

Levi Chaderman is going to cut his way into the magical Paths world to finish what he promised. Believe it.

Attached: levi chaderman.jpg (1440x900, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSCYavlQLBc
youtube.com/watch?v=3DPpoavgrIc
bu.edu/ssw/understanding-stds-and-health-disparities-in-asian-american-communities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fighting has taken everything he loved. Leave Manlet in peace.

Will she finally be free, bros?

Attached: Ymir is free.jpg (418x576, 26K)

>people seriously think hacksayama won't make him get healed by an injection

Attached: 1534662438241.jpg (250x250, 11K)

It's GODvi AckerCHAD. How could you fuck that up?

>guys, the lack of a scar on the girl in Eren's dream clearly indicates that it was Kiyomi talking to Kruger all along!
>guys, the windows in this redrawn panel clearly indicate that Eren has been fucking with Mikasa's memories!
>guys this one panel of Yelena is confirmation that Yelena is literally Ymir Fritz or the devil in human form!
>guys, Eren having pants clearly indicates Eren has already used the coordinate to alter the memories of every single Eldian!
>guys, the two dark shapes here in chapter 12 clearly indicate Zeke and Eren were here watching this happen from the very beginning!
>guys, the hooded figure in episode 2 of the anime is definitely Eren from the future!

Attached: U7zCkeW.jpg (718x672, 44K)

What does Yea Forums think about Kenny? He's a memelord to me and I smile whenever he cameos in flashbacks.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Attached: 1565319296263.jpg (444x467, 218K)

Guys there's someone in the window!

Attached: 1552340415812.jpg (785x414, 123K)

Attached: hmm.jpg (3264x1213, 1.79M)

What is with you autists and reading comically far into windows?

More like Littlevi Cuckermong.

Attached: 1536668301229.png (534x957, 559K)

So Zeke's mind is in paths and that means that he's just laying there holding Eren's head right? Or is it like Inception where the entire dream-sequence takes one second real-time.

>eren's new hairstyle
cringe

Attached: 1551432552871.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Attached: 01471808141.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

one of my favorite characters tbqh, fun antagonist with some genuinely poignant moments as well

Attached: 0069-038.png (351x855, 394K)

that sounds retarded. chaderman is the correct choice

>Gets away with everything
Based. Truly shounen

>Both half-siblings
>Yaeger side his little sibling with dark hair and big sibling with blonde hair
>Reiss side has little sibling with Blond hair and big sibling with dark hair
Was this on purpose or is it just a coincidence?

Attached: 1544260509357.png (876x1190, 335K)

The Titancaust came 2000 years too late

Attached: 1556429946800.png (508x229, 130K)

O

>An army of titans
>Levi's comrades
>A suicide attempt
>Literal divine intervention
This is what it took for Zeke, the """strongest""" Marleyan to finally pull a win over one Manlet.

Levi is dead.
Eren fucked Historia.

Attached: Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif (380x240, 38K)

His theme on the OST is absolutely fucking retarded and solidified the meme character role. I really liked him.

true
half of your opinions are true

Attached: ghIRcWD.png (418x282, 170K)

How many times did he need to impregnate Historia?

Who here hated Krista

>tfw the entire run of AoT turns out to just be a game of D&D being played by Eren, Armin, Marco, and Connie over summer vacation

Attached: 1565039769266.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Showed more character in one arc than the other Ackermans who have been around the entire manga. None of them were as progressive, ambitious or aware of their history as he was.

>opinion
>true
That's not how that works.

Attached: ea356373a674d98980b9334c6a458a2d.png (800x1031, 299K)

>Manlet dead
Higher chance Isayama gives birth to a child

youtube.com/watch?v=vSCYavlQLBc
K2- is god-tier but K21 is just ridiculously stupid. Still love it.

kek Zekucks entire plan here was to kill himself and hopefully take Levi down with him. He definetly wasn't planning on a 2000 year old loli to rebuild him out of sand

Attached: aot1-1.jpg (1000x1501, 372K)

That would be badass.

Absolutely based. He's a one arc character but his death manages to be one of the most impactful in the series. I love that Isayama managed to find room for a goofy villain in a story like this too.

Bravo Isayama!

Attached: 83568463-0B38-419A-A883-EB98A7B35D4D-6294-000004FC91892200.jpg (680x700, 212K)

What a bunch'a losers and nerds.

Attached: SMUGMAN high quality.png (462x800, 337K)

Attached: EBdkDssU8AA8VmP.jpg (554x554, 41K)

What a handsome stallion,Mikasa is a lucky girl

>"so Eren, any retort to my plan?"
>becuz me is on this earth

Attached: 1549148764357.jpg (1014x1014, 91K)

levi is a homosexual manlet

The OST has really improved since season 1 hasn’t it?
>vocalist from Survive Said the Prophet is on there
Woah wtf

Fake and gay
Nice photoshop faggot

Obsessed.

The names haven't though.

sure kiddo

It's 100% legit, bruv.
>From Me, 2,000 Years Ago"

Attached: ghmyjtt5h7f31.jpg (2214x938, 419K)

I love him, I thought he was great and I love that he still pops up every once in a while. I also love his rap theme

Attached: 1200808.jpg (804x359, 311K)

rape all gabipedos in the bum bum and then gas them.

>u mad titan boi?

Attached: 0A17C048-494D-4529-BD95-89CB3D1BAAE5-11203-000007526E2F53B9.jpg (174x332, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3DPpoavgrIc
Huh. Is this him?

Kenny is great, we need Ackerman bunch adventures instead of EMA or shipping faggotry.

what could Zeke have done different?

Attached: UFOOL.jpg (640x720, 118K)

Zeke won't be able to handle it.

Attached: 1565131158645.jpg (1015x761, 275K)

The debate to decide whether all life outside the walls gets stomped to death, or if a risky, protracted "euthanaisa" for a race gets enacted

Attached: 1564660230024.jpg (1300x634, 275K)

zeke?

Attached: 1565298827545.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

she's not done yet lads

Attached: iaminevitable.jpg (820x768, 99K)

Is Armonk going to do jack shit till the end of the manga or what? Erwin doing nothing but farting in every panel would have been better than all this faggot did after being revived

k

>yes now go along with my plan to genocide the world

Attached: 1534916511722.jpg (4500x2542, 3.93M)

Ackerchads could have been as collectively based as the Yeagerbros if not for Mikasa.

The 3 Warrior infiltrators and the 3 protags too:
>Annie = Mikasa
>Reiner = Eren
>Bertholdt = Armin
>2 blondes and 1 dark hair vs. 2 dark hairs and a blonde

Yeah that’s nuts. I almost saw them in concert but went with Kankaku piero and Bradio instead. Not sure if better choice desu. I’m pretty sure he was born in California. Definitely fluent in English which can’t be said about IM CRYING MISSING MY LOVER and IT WAS LIKE A NIGHTMARE guy.

You can blame the kidnappers and Eren for ruining her. Imagine Mikasa raised by Kenny and with manlet as her big brother.

I LOVE MY HUSBANDO REINER!

>literally try to genocide an entire people
>people you tried to genocide genocide you back
>"DUDE WTF"

Attached: 1565138771916.jpg (1066x1600, 509K)

Never thought about it like that. Guess Isayama just likes doing that type of thing.

Not been a massive self-hating cuck?
Also, pic related.

Attached: 1563988221290.jpg (501x922, 74K)

We know, suffering.

This
>Waaah, how could you destroy Liberio!
Fuckers were literally declaring their intent to genocide Paradis. They had it coming

Will they be able to keep Ymir from being a 3.5/10?

Attached: 1565308249865.jpg (712x996, 174K)

Realizing he had friends and people who respected him. Although really, not too much asides that. He didn't choose his shitty father.

>Eren
Why blame Eren on this again? He only wanted to save her, not to have sex with her. Mikasa's the one beta orbiting him despite been told not to by Eren himself.

not get mindfucked by a janitor's bantz

There's a bunch of other stuff like that too. Dude loves his symmetry.

It's possible that Historia indirectly saves Zeke if they revisit this memory?

Not be a massive brocon

No, this is actually great.

>unreliable narrator
In fact is Historia the one who broke Eren, you'll see

Attached: 1565080768665.png (557x449, 434K)

The point is Zeke doesn't have it in him to go along with the full rumbling, which is the only other option to free Eldians from their current suffering. He doesn't even have the guts to round up all Eldians to kill them all in order to end Eldia's suffering as soon possible, or at least express a thought about actually euthanizing them with the structure modification of the FT

Attached: 1543757044336.jpg (821x513, 197K)

>that post
>Hitler digits

Based. Eren literally did nothing wrong.
(Unless he didn't bang Historian)

Attached: 1563907030599.jpg (1045x1029, 381K)

Nothing can stop a Yeager from moving forward

He was the only good Ackerman

>Levi Chaderman is going to cut his way into the magical Paths world to finish what he promised. Believe it.
How the hell would he do that?

They all got laid more than you, Janbo

His pelvis can regenerate.

Attached: 1565306314297.jpg (1514x2048, 307K)

When do you think he realized eren wasn’t following his plan? It was clearly before this chapter.

Not base his entire worldview on "my daddy and a janny were mean to me"

In other words, Zeke is a cuckold. I agree, yes.

Checky checky.

Attached: 1564859111808.png (262x420, 139K)

Then how come Armin isn't dead and Mikasa wasn't written out of the story a quarter into it?

That’s her?

>Both of Grisha's sons have the potential to end the world and are the stars of an international conflict despite not being aware of each other's existence until years ago.
Grisha either did something horribly wrong or horribly right.

Not from what Hisu did apparently

>the one who scared thr drawfag away was an Erwinfujo
Everytime

Well it's like they aren't there so not much different

>they have to be exactly the same, step for step, for the entire 100+ chapters or it's invalidated

Nice b8.
Mikasa SHOULD have been written out a quarter of the way through though.

>Mikasa wasn't written out of the story a quarter into it?
It really matters if she is there? She is as irrelevant as Annie

Why the fuck was Bert the only sane one out of the warrior trio? Reiner and Annie were fucking crazy.

>best girl
>irrelevant

NEVER

Attached: 1563931299375.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

He was to sentimental should've killed all of them with Reiner when he transformed and let his guard down against Armong

You forgot
This is pathetic

Seeing Hisu sad makes me sad. Please stop her suffering, she doesn't deserve it ;_;

Attached: crying Hisu.png (1020x770, 215K)

Would Annie and Ymir have gotten along? They seem to have similar personalities.

Reminder that AM+L are irrelevant after the time skip and not amount of WIT shilling is gonna change that.

How will manlet recover from near death?
My head canon is that injection doesn't turn Hackermans into titans, but only heals them and makes them stronger.

Too beta to go cuhraezzy and the sweats helped him to keep his head from oveeheating

Eren will be back soon from picking up their daughter from paths.

Attached: 1555435576719.png (936x1200, 1.87M)

It's possible it does provoke something in Zeke, since that would be the scene that disproves his earlier claim that Eren "needed someone to save him" since he had actually found that person in Historia when she dragged him out of his pit of despair instead of validating his mindset like Xaver did with Zeke.

hissu a pissu

Attached: 1565278635110.jpg (442x425, 124K)

Can't wait for this shit to end hopefully his next manga he drops this trio trash and makes all main characters good

Pissu of qt3.14?

Excuse you, in the modern AU Jeanbo fucked Mikasa, Sasha, Pieck, and Annie. Also Historia and Hange. And Ymir (Cadet). Ah and maybe Connie and Eren.

Attached: H E H.png (1020x1510, 530K)

Nobody in SnK is gay.

I'm really curious how they're going to market season 4

But how is that gonna happen? Hango is just gonna inject him knowing he is gonna turn into a mindless titan? She doesn't know about the hackerhax nature.

>Nobody in SnK is gay.

Attached: lesbians.png (947x518, 463K)

Why do the fujos keep posting that when the interviews confirm Erwin is straight? Are they dumb or what

Using the FT I'm pretty sure Eren can regenerate all Eldians if Zeke can make them barren

Yes, Hange's lack of hygiene is pathetic

Just Ymir.

With Eren dead and Zeke about to get played into rumbling I'm expecting Armin to have to save the world and fight a thousand Collossal Titans

>Next memory
>Eren points to Xavier who is waiting alone where Zeke and him would normally throw the ball
>Zeke gets closer but sees another figure approaching Xavier
>Zeke asks Eren who that man is
>His name is Eren Kruger, others knew him by his alias...
>The Owl
>Zeke says “the informant for the restorationists that was working as a Marley agent?
>The Owl tells Xavier that the Marley agents have known about the existence of the restorationists for a while now. They are getting closer every day and soon they will find evidence that will lead them to the main branch of the restorationists. Once they dig more they will likely discover both of them
>Xavier is worried and says that even if they do find the main branch there’s no way it can link them. That they are well hidden and they are only the messengers who are discrete
>The Owl knows the Marley public security force like the back of his hand. They are thorough. They’ve been careful, but there is always the risk of something slipping through the rack. It’s unavoidable.
>Xavier is terrified at the idea
>The Owl tells him that there might be one thing that can save them. Something that will throw the dogs trail off
>Xavier says they have to do it, whatever it is. for the sake of Eldia
>The Owl says that they are led by Grisha Jaeger and that he’s been watching Xavier for a while. He has seen that he’s grown awfully close to his Grishas son lately. Zeke
>Xavier tells him yea that he's just a lonely kid
>If you are interested in saving your own skin, get the boy to rat out his father
>The restorationists are weak and undisciplined. They won’t accomplish anything. Sacrificing them is the only way to ensure our safety. If we give them something juicy to chew on its likely the military police will stop there
>Xavier realizes this is the only way to save themselves
>Zoom out back to Eren standing over a sobbing Zeke
>…Mr. Xavier how could you
>Zeke… we need to move on.
>To the next memory.

Attached: fmmm.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Brutally jaw mogging

Attached: 1537566009970.jpg (354x768, 151K)

Maybe, maybe not. But bisexuals are still based as hell.

>hetero Historia and her friendzoned beta orbiter

Correct, there is exactly one gay person.

Imagine wasting your time drawing the hongoloid
You wish, pathetic hongoloid. Accept the anime is the final product and accept Levi will fulfill his promise

*skull mog

>tfw someone tries to bluepill you but they accidentally get redpilled

Attached: kore_wa.png (374x1006, 452K)

Reiner is mega gay.

I came.

Meanwhile AU Jean secretly hopes that they would invite him and even fantazises about the character he would create and the good times he would have with because he is lonely and his tryhard tool act pushed away any potential friend he could have had.

Nope, Kruger is not making any appearance again

>dada not so bad = redpill
the level of 3/10fags

Attached: 1534351080951.gif (298x296, 20K)

She will suffer more..
>Historia: Oh, Eren!
>Eren: It's all right, you're safe now. What are you doing out here?
>Historia: I was so worried about you. Miss Hange told me terrible things.
>Eren: What things?
>Historia: She said you have turned to the Zeke's side . . . that you killed innocent children.
>Eren: Hange is trying to turn you against me.
>Historia: She cares about us.
>Eren: Us??!
>Historia: She knows . . . She wants to help you.
>Eren: Is Hange going to protect you? She can't ... she can't help you. She's not strong enough.
>Historia: Eren, all I want is your love.
>Eren: Love won't save you, Historia. Only my new powers can do that.
>Historia: At what cost? You are a good person. Don't do this.
>Eren: I won't lose you the way I lost my mother! I've become more powerful than any shifter has ever dreamed of and I've done it for you. To protect you.
>Historia: Come away with me. Help me raise our child. Leave everything else behind while we still can.
>Eren: Don't you see, we don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to Paradis. I am more powerful than the Zeke. I can overthrow him and together you and I can rule the world. Make things the way we want them to be.
>Historia: I don't believe what I'm hearing . . . Miss Hange was right. You've changed.
>Eren: I don't want to hear any more about Hange. The Survey Corps turned against me. Don't you turn against me.
>Historia: I don't know you anymore. Eren, YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART. I'll never stop loving you, but you are going down a path I can't follow.
>Eren: Because of Hange?
>Historia: Because of what you've done . . . what you plan to do. Stop, stop now. Come back! I love you.
>Eren: (seeing Hange) Liar!
>Historia turns around and. sees Hange and Cyborglet standing on the steps of the Paradis carriage.
>Historia: No!
>Eren: You're with her. You've betrayed me! You brought her and him here to kill me!
>Historia: NO! EREN. I swear ... I ...
>*Eren PATHS chokes her*

Attached: Darth Vacuitas.jpg (500x707, 165K)

>Reiner is mega gay

For Historia.

Kenny somehow managed to meme himself into two different flashback sequences that had nothing to do with him. Kruger could definitely show up, especially if he has anything to do with Mehmet-kun

Unironically what Kruger would do.

Perfect jawline. Outstanding neck and trap development. Post more handsome and robust characters

Attached: 1541066639697.jpg (3296x1124, 1.52M)

>two hands

As much as I like this, I don't see it happening

Based, now compare her with the hongoloid

Attached: YxH.jpg (352x550, 27K)

*nose mog

Attached: @umanohid.jpg (528x788, 51K)

>he will become ... the very monster he swore to destroy at the beginning by terrorizing and hunting down humanity to extinction with the Titans
cringe

Attached: Erekin Slavewalker.jpg (900x508, 96K)

That Zeke play was absolutely bullshit. This series can hit quite the lows sometimes.

Hasn't Zeke suffered enough?

zekefags get the bullet too

Attached: 1565074824134.gif (448x272, 689K)

This doesn't make sense. Zeke should already have Kruger's memories.

It will never be enough.

Attached: 1565129779412.png (742x618, 571K)

wtf

Kenny is a walking meme

Attached: *teleports behind you*.png (251x569, 164K)

WTF what's with all these eren's and zeke's all over this wall?

this is from chapter 98

Attached: ss (2019-08-08 at 11.18.09).png (564x483, 364K)

he will break. and then levi will show up to finish the promise

Jesus Christ you people are brainlets

The real Zeke vs Manlet battle will be about who had the shittier life. That's the one battlefield where they might be equals.

It's a testament to SNK's quality that it manages to be so popular despite have such a terrible main trio

Attached: 1556139384823.jpg (1400x431, 62K)

Well he is inspired by Trevor from GTA V

god, why must they always fuck up the quality.
you can actually just barely see armin glasses in the raw. here he has a black bar over his eyes.
Reminds me of that time niggerstream cut a panel just slightly enough so that you couldnt see a small bounce effect which was the answer to a power of a character that wouldnt be outright revealed for a few more chapters

Attached: 1.jpg (339x196, 31K)

Windows?

It's expected since he was inspired by an even more cartoonish meme

Attached: trevor.jpg (2880x1800, 1.09M)

>carla telling SHITren to get a job

Attached: 1550585333989.jpg (336x207, 46K)

Man it's really silly how much Eren sacrificed for another man's child. He really must love watching farmer fuck Historia.

what the fuck!!!!!!!!! isayama had this all planned out!!!!

Attached: eren and zeke time travellers.jpg (1200x1800, 426K)

What power?

>J: Your schedule is filled with research and duties, I see. In between all that, is there anyone you often talk to?

>Hange: Ah, it depends on the plan or formation but… I’m often stationed close to Levi’s squad, so I think we do talk a lot.

>he listens to my research results and has the composure to only think about it.
Cute.

Gee, it's like bad scans are bad quality

Westaboo author's are great

Would Frieda have been able to help Zeke?

Kenny was an EHfag

Attached: oaIDMkh.png (1013x735, 859K)

actually since all eldians are connected through the paths maybe eren can path-force his way into the farmers mind and get to experience fucking historia

oy vey goy stop making fun of our overrated mangooka

Attached: 1565122016405.png (149x194, 40K)

Eren is a proud cuckold.

eh my bad, it was the shitty manga that is hero academia. you could see Gentle bouncing in a early chapter.

Attached: xxr7wbmw07f31.jpg (723x767, 127K)

What a mad man

here's your protagonist bro

Attached: 1557146435300.jpg (188x261, 32K)

>EHchad
>Knew everyone is a slave, even Ymir
He truly was ahead of his time.

Zeke would have severed her chains

Here is your (You), now return to sleep

Eren will have a child with his lover, Mikasa. That's the baby at the end of the manga.

yumola

>his lover
his slave*

Ymir x Historia is butch and canon

Attached: Ymir-x-Historia-Attack-on-Titan-pureheroine-41597060-1000-1000.png (1000x1000, 1.08M)

Kenny was /ourguy/... I miss him bros

lmao

Kenny said everyone was a slave. What was Manlet a slave to?

Ymir is dead bro

Eren is great tho

I can't say I truly understand that but I understand enough. I guess a character named Gentle has bouncing power?

Attached: heh.jpg (390x768, 60K)

Attached: levi's start.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

So this is gonna be Zeke telling this to Eren in the paths when he gets talked into remaining there and rebuilding his body into Erens in the real world so he can save everyone from the rumbling right?

Zeke is wrong, Eren is wrong. All that's left is to undo the shitstorm they've both made of things and save the world from themselves right?

Why is he so lewd? I just want to mess him up

just ignore them Historia they'll kill themselves soon

Attached: 1554689436400.jpg (700x990, 83K)

>the mentally ill creature woke up

Heh. Not bad, kid.

in a fair universe Gabi would be Eren and Eren would be Gabi

Attached: 1564033677747.png (417x321, 108K)

Does he wear that same pajamas in the canonverse?

Attached: SNK Ending.jpg (1280x960, 506K)

Hero complex

What an insane waste of 50,000...

unironic question: why did Zeke look so shocked when Eren dropped the baseball?

Attached: 1565315390437.jpg (1046x1525, 749K)

He did though

Attached: 8C346C55-CE9E-45C6-8CA6-5F1A222164F5.jpg (539x328, 148K)

Yet the most popular character is le unstoppable beyblade manlet because the the fanbase likes to pretend that he has lots of gay sex

Attached: levi spin.gif (400x225, 1.7M)

reminder that Eren and Nosefu belong together

Attached: D1.jpg (360x897, 61K)

Manlet? Hero? Can't see him giving a shit about recognition

>listens to her long researchs explanations
I just want them to be okay

Attached: wtfcv2wwcaf31.png (331x349, 132K)

Reminder we will be getting that Historia panel next month

>"What are you, a hero?"
I suppose he was a slave to being a symbol of heroism. Or maybe feeling he was supposed to be the hero.

t. Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun aka YHfags aka not him

you're all wrong

Attached: ayydl3e7q3f31.png (776x767, 638K)

Stop this.

They'll survive for the sake of their granddaughter, Ymir.

Attached: 1565117815633.jpg (3500x3500, 845K)

Nah 2 months more for that
Firts we'll get EMA and Grim reminder 1.0

[spoilers]have sex[/spoilers]

Attached: 13333c8806f7b4d233a10e209b2007cb.png (500x727, 413K)

Manlet is a peoplefag and freedomfag too. He felt betrayed when his friend was lying but he freed him from his pain

That's Petra, you dolt

Zeke wishes for Ymir to end his own life on the spot

121: >W-WHERE'S MY CHRISTMAS CAROL REDEMPTION?!? ZEKE SHOULD BE ON BOARD WITH UNLEASHING A SLOW, BRUTAL APOCALYPSE WORSE THAN A NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON, TERRORIZING BILLIONS OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS AS THEY HEAR THE STOMPS OF THE COLOSSALS CLOSING IN ON THEM AND EVENTUALLY CAUSING THEM TO PERISH THROUGH TRAMPLING, SCORCHING AND SUFFOCATION FROM THE HEAT OF COLOSSAL TITANS CAUSING FIRES, STARVATION, AND ANARCHY

Attached: 1541919049006.png (245x305, 99K)

Pic related was ironic, right?

Floch is the key to all of this.

Attached: Flochboy.jpg (520x700, 82K)

if that's petra she's off model

Attached: bestwaifu.jpg (850x655, 291K)

Why do people think that because Eren pities Ymir he'd let her incarnate into his own child? He empathized with Falco too, and that didn't stop him from trying to kill him. Not to mention Ymir has already lived for probably thousands of years, I think she'd much rather be dead at this point.

Why do you hate that interview lhfags? Everytime that fag posts that he is also confirming this
And the moblit and manlet smartpass one.

of course. otousan will make sure of it.

Attached: 120.jpg (866x302, 107K)

yeah, a Villain of the arc (which ended up being pretty much filler anyway, but still) had a power where he applied elasticity to everything he touched, using it to bounce around among other applications, there was already 1 hint before that (in another way), but that small little part of the page that they cut was the second hint to give the attentive reader the answer.
either way just a case of terrible scanlation work fucking up the portrayal of a manga. its usually overly darkening shit and redraws messing details, but couldnt forget that one cause it isnt everyday that they cut part of a page (though it was just a small part, since it was supposed to be subtle, but any cut is too much already)

Floch is such a pathetic manchild

The guy with the stupid haircut deserved to survive, not him

Attached: ac63b22b8ec8c5eb7342a8eee4a53032fc762150r1-761-1049v2_hq.jpg (742x1024, 105K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 8.36.06 PM.png (520x474, 223K)

isnt it obvious? because of the meaning behind it, he understood that likely Eren did not truly accept his ideology. Which was why he was ready to trick him this chapter.

dios mio...

Attached: d5.jpg (855x1250, 144K)

>Benji unironically admitted to being a Redditcuck mtf tranny who doesn't even know the spoiler tag

So why did AoT steal from Berserk? We did the paths first.

Based EAfat

Attached: 1495766216437.jpg (320x320, 35K)

kill himself?

I swear that there's people here that don't even know that the word 'reading comprehension' exists

>fails to catch a baseball with one hand
>"EREN IS OBVIOUSLY PLANNING TO BETRAY ME"

I just hope that Eren doesn't trade places with her, because he would spend the rest of eternity stuck there alone.

Why is everyone on Yea Forums so convinced that Eren had a child with Historia? It makes no sense, Historia is hella lesbian for slaymiru. She was only impregnated by the farmer because the farmer was taken over by slay's ghosts.

cry some more wh*te boy

Attached: 841873c9599ca86582f06f813e8bea2a.jpg (500x300, 54K)

I bet he hates her times a million.

He will and he will become the devil

Gabi is the worst mary sue in the story

>tee hee I’m a little girl that murders people without repercussion
If those soldiers had any balls they would have curb stomped Gabi the second the got off the blimp

>failing basic symbolism
go back and read what he said before he threw the ball

It's not gonna happen, but an eternity of suffering for Reiner would be great in exchange for Eren getting to live a full life with his daughter.

Manlet doesnt hate his comrades

>Eldians are Jews

Speedreading normalfag detected.

Here is your (You), sorry but i can't give you any gold

>without repercussion
there's speedreading and then there's being a fucktard

Attached: 1564053554272.jpg (643x573, 120K)

>hetero Historia and her friendzoned beta orbiter

Neat!

Attached: 1554661445350.png (1500x1500, 1.54M)

heh, nothing personal Ymir but this town needs a new class of founder and im gonna give it to them

Attached: 1563431668330.png (800x615, 202K)

>Hongoloid and Zecuck will die this year
Finally

Attached: Gabo.jpg (604x453, 19K)

Eren would never treat his daughter like this.

no mikasafags have participated in these thread for the last 3 months

are they ok?

Attached: 1565083746909.jpg (473x507, 79K)

This but unironically

Attached: 1493671537659.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

ask Reddit

is Ymirs dick bigger than Arins?

Im thinking it is

Attached: imagesasdsd.jpg (180x281, 9K)

>reminder that Eren and Nosefu belong together

Facts.
>Eren steals Annie, cucks Armin, and Armin feeds himself to someone who will actually put his titan to good use

FULL MAST

Attached: 7a37800ce5033b2c94bf3968a09be65afce887e5_hq.jpg (499x363, 24K)

SEETHING

>Gabi felt bad for killing Sasha
>this slap on the wrist counts as repercussion
She literally murdered a main character and no one on the blimp killed her, all these guys with hair trigger reactions didn’t just turn her into diced Gabi with their swords? Bullshit

Hope Gabi gets baseball pitched by the beast Titan

speeeeeeed reeeeeadddder ZOOOM

Where is it stated ackerman genes overwrite eldian genes?
Levi isn't pure ackerman.

True Mikasafag here just ignore the EMcucks and Dykes seething

Historia's child is Ymir's

tee hee

Attached: DjzDTxhUcAAePrH.jpg (288x378, 22K)

>She literally murdered a main character
here's your main character, user

her last words before dying were -and I quote- "meat"

Attached: bf4457badb827cdd41fa900f63530b4d.png (1044x906, 304K)

N I G G E R

Attached: 76f6ec95046ce74b914f7316e7952fd6.gif (500x281, 308K)

it all adds up

Attached: krugerxaver.png (814x1994, 1.33M)

manlet had the same twitch sfx reaction when zeke screamed as falco did, ackermans can't transform

It doesn't matter, they are completely unsure of how levi would react if injected so they'd never do it to him.
In addition, they only ever consider using an injection if they have an immobilized shifter under perfect circumstances.

At least Gabi is going to die too.

Wow you really love Gabi, Piitard

Attached: Yelena Tea.png (736x522, 130K)

Slaymir slaaaay

>been in the manga since arc 1
>excellent comic relief
>has more personality that Eren/Armin/Mikasa combined

At least she made sense, Gabi makes no sense, I don’t know why they bother trying to control all the wall titans to fight marley they should just send Gabi after them since she is invincible and unaccountable in all her actions

Gabi = an embarrassment to Isayama

Attached: 1530150069306.gif (550x600, 378K)

Attached: 1520998866603.jpg (247x204, 9K)

It will be Zeke. He'll atone for all the Eldians he "saved". He might even create his own paradise there by sculpturing his dead parents and all other dead Eldians ie afterlife heaven where he and Frieda will rule. Or the curse is broken once Ymir is freed so no one is going to replace her here there.

Oh shid.

Attached: 1562788808239.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Is Zeke autistic?

That would be sad and beautiful. Zeke is a great character and we know the promise is just childish and not as important

Zeke..... pls move.....to the next memory,.,....

THE NEXT MEMORY, ZEKE

>imagine being this triggered by a harmless little girl

Attached: 1563914252729.gif (156x282, 36K)

if you think this will end peacefully for zeke "i enjoy killing eldian civilian and soliders" yaeger you haven't been following along

Attached: iaminevitable.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I'm hoping that no one replaces Ymir. As long as the Founder's powers can be used Eldians can never truly be free.

STOP STOP SHUT UP I DESERVE:
>hugs
>kisses
>cuddles
>happiness
>love
>protection
>my glasses
>my ototou in one piece
>*sobs*

Attached: 130855-full.jpg (3508x2632, 422K)

nice headcanon, faggot

next memory will be Eren remembering that one time potato girl offered him that piece of meat before berthold's titan appeared

Attached: 1563827721227.png (400x484, 117K)

>"do you *feel* in charge, Zeke?"

Too late.

Don't worry, Zeke will play catch ball with Erwin again there. I just hope this time Erwin can catch it with his hand ;)

Just because you selfinsert as the manlet Sneed doesn't mean you will get what you want.

Attached: 0113-013.jpg (1066x1600, 528K)

>and then he gave her HIS piece of meat

HOT

zeke.... the next memery pls

See Except by Kruger he means Xavier. Zeke would know if Xavier "betrayed" him.

when will zeke know eren had sex?

I doubt manlet will kill him though, he will move on. Killing Zeke would endanger Historia and she might remind him of Kuchel. Both the promise and the attachment Mikasa has with Eren are shown in a bad light

*Connie and Nosefu

Attached: chibi 4koma episode 52.jpg (459x1200, 261K)

I'M CRYING. MISSING MY LOVER.

they did shot at her initially

>EHpajet

That's fucking Louise telling Mikasa to go back to her and her baby.

Next chapter.

Attached: 1404771888086.png (255x314, 134K)

This enough with Frieda memories will be enough to change Zeke.

Just when Eren is doubting about to move to the next flashback (EH) Zeke will agree "your right, let's go back" so it's unnecessary to show any more.

Isayama will blue-balls us again

In two memories (two chapters)

TICK TOCK ZEKE
NEXT MEMORY SOON

Soon there won't be a 2,000 year old loli to make new legs for you Zeke.. You will answer for all the friends and family you took away.

Attached: ZE9-750x450.jpg (750x450, 138K)

>cut out from the anime because it was irrelevant and they didn't want to make people think that shitmir was important
based

>Subway
No thanks!

no no, its louise

>Hans will convince him to move on
Imagine

Attached: 1562214900725.png (366x260, 258K)

>Why do you hate that interview lhfags?
I think its's cute, it shows that he actually cares.
It also confirms that smartpass where Manlet stares at Hange's wet shirt.

EH status = DESTROYED

Eren didn't know all his father's memories until he went to the basement.

no no, it's Armin with a wig

*with longer hair
FIXED

>killing the royal who can protect Paradis and dooming a pregnant woman
Are manletfags this retarded? Seriously asking

cringe

How long has she been waiting for otou-san?

Attached: 1565221019171.png (1689x667, 968K)

What makes you think that Zeke has all these memories? It has been shown that there are certain triggers that make people remember. It might just be as simple as that. Eren might show him things he should know but doesn't yet.

This is dumb. If he kills Zeke he leaves Paradis with no protection plus he should respect Eren and Connie first.
Manlet needs to move on, Zeke is already a corpse

There is no escaping this fate Zeke. Crimes must be answered. A promise must be kept.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 10.22.14 PM.png (1048x737, 1010K)

Infinite time

did she make him a penis? that's kinda hot

Paradis>>>>>>>>>>>>>Erwin

he's a liar so probably 2 weeks

Attached: sample_6e2f28a44d604f4999a6ba613ccfb7b0.jpg (850x850, 136K)

Just like the cut EH moments

Considering the titans she makes have no junk, I wouldn't be surprised that she locked herself out of getting any siblings.

Attached: 0113-046.jpg (1066x1600, 315K)

so zeke's plan was transform eren into a girl and then...

fuck off manletfag, you had him against the ropes twice and you let him go by your own idiocy

Attached: 1564786897366.jpg (507x322, 33K)

>only tells her to dry out her shirt when she wants to go poke around the rest of the castle
manlet is a PERVERT

He's obviously going to be reminded of his mom when he sees Historia, like when he saw that woman in Trost or when he smiled when he saw that mother holding her baby before going to Shiganshina

But he was the one who killed Erwin.

why are they in space

there's no such thing as eldians and not eldians, all of them are ymir subjects and the founding titan erased their memories about 100% white colonies in Mars

shingeki no kyojin takes place in postcapitalistic postwoke postmultiracial world

I just realized that if EH really happens then both Reiner and Eren fell in love with Historia in a different way, Reiner in his mode of soldier fell in love with Krista while Eren fell in love with Historia

fuck off you're dead what do you know??

Attached: 149515141515.png (427x434, 96K)

Attached: EBdUqQOU8AAzbt9.png (889x645, 561K)

>Everybody will become Hisufag
Nice

>Annie doesn't do anything to stop him
>Just a bit surprised Mikasa kicked him
Based EA.

2000 years give or take a few millenia.

>murdered two people in cold blood
>using deception to dynamite a train

>harmless

I hope Isayama has the balls to have her die a brutal death for someone that “loves” realism you’d think he’d be the first to have a child die a brutal death.

Gabi is a cunt and I hope she gets the Grisha pre-wall treatment

2000 years in the real world is an eternity in paths.

She's going to live but she'll have PTSD. She'll be worse than Reiner.

That mortified expression tells me she really doesn't like Connie. Makes me wonder why she saved him.

I fucking miss Hobo Eren. This current bishy androgynous faggot Eren is a turn off.

Attached: 1531513990.png (385x362, 151K)

She loves him but doesn't want to admit it. CA will be canon

nah i see her as more of one of those "we must fight to make things right and not fall vicitm to the mistakes of the past!" types. like she'll become some hero, some high-ranking person in the eldian empire.

I re-read chapter 114. Why does this make so much sense?

Attached: sffa.png (1049x641, 874K)

Nothing will happen to Gabi Sue, she is the Armin of Marley

Honest question, is Isayama a yurifag?

Annie is for Eren.
Connie is going to die a virgin.

I thought that was Piku

Let her get the Nanaba treatment but replace "father" with "brother."

He got bored of it

After playing Life is Strange he literally wrote "yuri is the best" on his blog.

It was just a phase

That one is boring too.

no, the virgin ending is for jean.

IDK, she was pretty forward when flirting with Eren or expressing how much she wanted Armin to see her as good. I don't see her Annie lying about her feelings like that.

No, Jean has babies to put in Mikasa's womb.

He is a moodfag, he was hyped with LiS game but then he got tired of it to the point he made Historia pregnant for the pride month. Let's not forget yuri fanbase is one of the worse

>Brainlet here
Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on in the last chapter? I know Zeke is taking Eren through memories, but then Eren seems to have gotten the jump on him or something saying somehting like "lets go, the next memory". I mean its just memories right?

How is this of any significance

>he got tired of it to the point he made Historia pregnant for the pride month

Just when I think I couldn't love that madman any more than I already do...

All 1 numale

Armin is for Mikasa. Eren killed (?) Annie's father

Attached: 1565276826769.png (1200x1000, 313K)

He likes Yuri, but accidentally wrote EH and then realized what he had done too late. Now he'll see it to the end.

>for the pride month
Acting like you have to pretend that fags are the greatest thing ever for an entire month is an American-only thing

>Nothing will happen to Gabi Sue, she is the Armin of Marley
im glad you agree with me

He played the reverse Uno card to counter Zeke's previously played reverse Uno card, now he is going to mindrape the cuckold out of Zeke over the next chapter or two.

Nips know that's the pride month and Isayama is too into Americans

Not gonna lie, AM appeals to me on some level. I think it was the ocean scene which made me reevaluate all the moments when Armin and Mikasa are shown to be close.

It's fascinating how Zeke in the end is the deconstruction of the "Morally ambiguous mastermind who usually plays 4D chess with everyone".
In reality he's as shortsighted as Grisha. He believes that Eren can relate to him because he assumes he must have had his same past of being brainwashed, so he must share his same pain and twisted ideals.
Instead, Grisha learned from his mistakes and let Eren grow up free and develop his own ideas about the world with no ideological impositions.
So now the guy who was supposed to be the cunning one is most likely manipulated by Eren, the idealist carefree protagonist.
It's an interesting reversal of the "Mastermind/ manipulator" trope we've seen countless times.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

She is not a mary sue she secretly ingested the secret 10th titan, the plot armor titan, when you transform into it it is invisible and you can make Isayama have strokes at will when writing your story progressions. She is OP to be honest

Pretty sure he's still alive.

Zeke thought he was going to save Eren from brainwashing, but Eren is going to save Zeke from brainwashing.

There was even a pride parade in Tokyo actually.

Only because Eren will live. It's basically why I'm not afraid for Eren since if Gabi actually killed him, Jean and Connie/Zeke would logically have to kill Gabi.

user, Reiner will never know anything about Krista much less Historia.
Because he's homosexual

Ugh, damn it Japan, you were supposed to be the chosen one.

The titan that eats her becomes a Mary Sue

No one will kill Gabi because of muh child. Paradis deserve to be invaded to be honest

A lot of people would disagree with you, but good analysis btw. But Eren will still turn into a mass genocide, when he release all the colossal titans of the walls right?

i actually suspect he married a male, he looks sort of femenine so if anything he's teamyaoi

Attached: 0c400f963d56c087b53ea110c8955a27.jpg (820x1000, 144K)

>The titan that eats her becomes a Mary Sue

But what if it was Tiran Mikasa?

Gabi knows she's too cute to be killed (at least until she's 30 year old)

Attached: tumblr_phyaaqo6ed1wqlr98o1_540.png (540x485, 307K)

>Zeke (I-I'm okay, this is fine, that bastard is lying. Calm down Zeke. Aaaaah when this I over I'm going to tell Ymir my father looks ridiculous he thinks he is a chad and and and...)

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-120-yeager-family.jpg (799x453, 162K)

>Paradis deserve to be invaded to be honest
>t. cuckold

reminder Historia fixed Eren's autism

Attached: fatal error.png (1041x750, 1.19M)

Every time I said nips are getting more open about it people where in denial

He married a woman
>he looks sort of femenine
Japanese people have better skin and look younger

CRACKDOWN WHEN ABE-SAN??!

They were the ones that infected the west with the fujo cancer

>tfw finally free for the first time

Zeke needs Eren’s permission to use the homeless girls powers so he wants to convince him that Zeke was mistreated, but Eren is going to pull a bait-n-switch on him through his own past actions.

Zeke will an hero and Eren will command all the wall titans to stand on each others shoulders to grab the moon and hurl it towards earth. The manga will end with a shot of the moon coming towards earth like Hellstar Remina while Eren has a threesome with Historia and Mikasa in a liferaft in the middle of the ocean

The degeneracy in the West is (((their))) fault not their fault, silly user.

What happened bros?

Attached: 1565311813665.jpg (700x980, 192K)

We don't know that yet. I have a feeling there is something in the memories we haven't seen. It's why this story is so interesting. We're just gonna have to wait and see.

I actually shipped KK lmao (not an EMfag)
even so i don't think it's really Isayama's style to involve less relevant characters like Kiyomi into paths and timeloop shit.

Attached: 1548959043406.jpg (564x470, 57K)

t. gook chaser

Attached: 1482890624424.jpg (357x638, 70K)

>sorry, babe, gotta go to Marley and kill some bitches, good luck with the whole motherhood thing though

we haven't seen or heard of him since the reminder, but this panel doesn't bode well for a guy who walks with a cane

Attached: 0101-008.png (1029x328, 424K)

>when your eren boot drive fails so you have to boot into chadren instead

They are not, they want to create an artificial social conflict like in the west because you want people to fight for rights of a minority instead of fighting for real things like better salaries, no slave conditions... Those things that affects everyone.
In fact those things are pushed by the govt when they want people to be distracted so they won't ask to improve their society. It is also a money laundry for associations in other parts of the worlds, why do they need billions when gays can study, work, adopt and marry?

Attached: Kruger.png (400x400, 119K)

>the roastie triggered with asian women is here
You are lucky they don't come in masse

Who the hell made this?

Attached: IMG_20190809_024346.png (459x461, 265K)

Pretty sure the wiki lists him as alive, but that isn't ironclad obviously.

Attached: 13492412733103.jpg (648x1000, 734K)

the fujo spirit is not new

Attached: 1453660058981.jpg (725x430, 38K)

Racemixing is gross.
See: Mikasa and Brittany Venti

KEK you wish, I have been in Japan and holy shit, the level of women there is superior

>Japanese people look like kappas and age like bridge trolls*

Fixed it for you kohai-chan

Is that Ben Reilly?

Team manlet were never more than glorified red shirts that just did the same that Ian did an arc before, why do they always get shilled so much and even make it to Eren's memories over Erwin and Hannes?

Attached: 120 memories.jpg (2256x1600, 1.26M)

Ben Parker

Because Isayama got tired of Erwinfujos stupid questions

Attached: 1565274044847.png (533x1776, 1.18M)

See

Are you underage? Fujos were rampant way before that.

ay yo hole up i love me some sleazy azn women

Attached: 1528323827976.jpg (800x980, 168K)

Because that was a defining moment in Eren's life and he feels responsible for their deaths? Are you even in the right thread?

Why would Eren care about Erwin? Hannes at least appeared in the memories though

kek
that's the elephant in the room isn't it? why are all anime characters white?

Attached: 00ab5fe7f5212ffc625185fafb5c9b96.jpg (601x888, 85K)

Don't be so jealous roastie

Eren doesn't give a shit about Erwin. How many times did they talk? 2?

Ah, thanks.
Also kek.

Not him but it's funny that women ask for more refugees (as long as they are not cute women) when the ones racemixing the most are men because white women's level dropped to the ground.

Well, in AoT's case, the answer is obvious.

Attached: _20190729_134451.jpg (567x647, 119K)

you didnt have to post it, you know?

He killed the dyke

just noticed that Jean is there twice

That's because white women are in I hate white men and children, that made women form other countries steal the white men while white women waste their time till they are too old.

This. Women destroy civilizations if given significant political power because their inherent motherly instincts trigger at the wrong times and in ways detrimental to their civilization's odds of survival.

Oh no EHchads

Considering the fact that his dad formed a family with Dina and how it all ended, Eren does not want to make the same mistake. He doesn't want to drag her into it. He cares about her, so he will try to manage to make everything safe for her and her child. Also he will die in 4 years, so the child will remain without a dad, and Historia without her husband. It will leave a mark for both Historia and her child. And in the end, considering this chapter, what effect will it have on Zeke, when he will learn that Eren could've made a child with Historia, and so repeating Grisha's story, but Eren refused. He will be impressed by the fact that Eren learned from Grisha's mistakes, and isn't willing to repeat them.

>filename
user, I...

>the unrequited rival

Have you seen how triggered that woman got with Asian girls? They say they are feminists and then they are the first ones to be racists when other steal their men. The media tells them white women are in power but in reality the ones being abandoned for women of different races are white women

>to you 2000 years from now
who is "you"
ymir or the baby or gabo

He is also there under manlet

>copeposting at this hour

user, I...

Attached: 1564852840250.jpg (600x504, 49K)

defend eren literally pulling an aizen

>Random food makes it over Hannes and Erwin
S-Sure.

>that made women form other countries steal the white men while white women waste their time till they are too old.
You are not lying, the number of single white women is increasing while the number of white men marrying girls from other countries is increasing

Holy shit you debunk EH

Yes, because they had a MUCH greater impact on an emotional level.

thrice then, amazing.

wtf are you talking about? Just go to some asian-fetish site you dolt, no one gives a shit about your noodle nigger fetish

don't you remember all of team erwin biting their hands in solidarity with Eren?

how they all told him they trusted him? probably the first people besides armin and mikasa to tell him that? how they would die for him?

it was a big moment.

>you are free..

faggot

Wow look how racist this white woman is getting

Checked.
>hand-rubbing intensifies

>replying to yourself

Wew.

He likes suffering. Reiner is the prime example

post more wholesome EH

Don't worry you still have the cats and the dildos

Or how his indecision arguably led to the deaths of Team Erwin?

They weren't even the first group of friends that Eren watched die horribly

Attached: mina.jpg (1454x410, 272K)

Grisha didn't fuck up by having sex with Dina bro, his mistake was being a bad father and imposing his goals on Zeke, think a little more before posting bro.

>what is context?

>hand-rubbing intensifies
Funny how you don't say that to the gay posts but I was saying that immigration hurts white women more than men. You are okay with (((them))) pushing the racemixing because you think that means more men for you while trolling the white men, but in reality the ones racemixing the most are white men now. White women at most can access to a black guy who will abandon them

This destroys the roasties reality

>some literal whos
vs
>the first group to not look at eren like a monster

I wasn't accusing you personally, silly user, I was referring to (((some people))) being pleased by what you described.

zeke said nothing about dina
it's always muh dad muh evil dad
it's like he doesn't give a fuck about her at all

Erd and Gunther are as much literally whos as Thomas and Mina

>gets repeatedly BTFO
>keeps going anyway

You do you, user.

It’s not racist to call a gook a gook, we are just not compatible as a culture and as thinkers. Asian people need to stay in asia

Attached: EBc_zyzU8AsAVyi.png (899x861, 590K)

White women are better in every way, tits and ass and personality. Time to cope onions boy. Only reason you go for asians is your absolute thirst and their desperation for the white man.

Asian/white kids end up looking like manbearpig

why did annie kill the captured titans?

Attached: 1563424770935.png (300x300, 66K)

knowledge is power

>why did annie kill the captured titans?

To protect Hanje from herself.

>personality
Not really.

That is the fault of (((modernity))) though.

>Erenfags are premature ejaculators

Attached: 1562117713310.jpg (459x512, 34K)

what knowledge could they have possibly gained from those titans

>is your absolute thirst and their desperation for the white man.
Or maybe they just like each other. Not everyone wants to fight for white women with big ego thinking they will always be young, people are simpler than that. While you pretend you are "hard to access" by that time a woman from a different race will steal your man. This is happening a lot actually

>Hannes running away in CH 2 and dying in 50 had less impact on Eren than random food.
Y-You sure showed me, user.

Attached: 1564862662639.jpg (700x988, 126K)

>moving the goalposts

Hannes is irrelevant to the discussion of why Levi Squad appears in his memories.

kino

From an invader's point of view, any knowledge is too much knowledge. Imagine if one of the titans they captured was capable of speech like some of the randoms we've seen. That would change everything. Or what if Hange randomly decided to take a sample of spinal fluid and fuck around with it. Unlikely, sure, but why would the warriors let the Walldians do ANY experiments?

Sounds like someone isn’t up to the challenge of a mature woman. Not man enough?

Asian women are discount white women with excellent noodle making abilities. I’d say for the noodle’s sake they are worth it, but you can just teach a white woman that and now they have everything the asian woman excels at.

Attack on Titan?

More like “Attack on my suspension of disbelief” amirite?

They already started to learn that titans don't move around in the dark. More experiments could have possibly shown them people in the napes, especially if they were recently turned into titans.

You must be a very boring person

Asians are too stoic.

Attached: ss (2019-08-09 at 01.44.06).png (295x798, 474K)

>Sounds like someone isn’t up to the challenge of a mature woman. Not man enough?

Kek, in terms of beauty and fertility, women peak in value in early and decline to near-worthlessness rapidly after 30.
(((Feminism))) sold Western women a fraudulent bill of goods about having it all, and now millions of lonely, panicked, used-up women in their mid-late 30s are starting to realize this, albeit FAR too late to do anything about it.

This, the ones actually losing are white women while immigrants are having children with the white men they don't want

Where can i find the high school stuff

It's sad, honestly. "Freeing" women was the worst thing to ever happen to them. Ironic, innit?

You are poorer and slaves if your bosses now

of*

Eren really dropped the ball in this chapter, huh?

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

There was a woman in her 60s that had, sex isn’t some spreadsheet to analyze, sperm meets egg then baby. To make it seem like a woman is just worthless after 30 is preposterous.

Maybe you prefer surfboard little boy looking women to real women?

I feel like rice snatchers are just dudes with teeny weenies

How do I git gud in searching Ereh in twitter?

Who are the characters here?

Attached: memories.png (1762x1300, 442K)

>there are no girls on the internet
>quit pretending to be a girl you filthy neckbeard
>tits or gtfo

>except when someone calls out my yellowfever

Attached: every country.png (960x540, 336K)

Really?

He should of made friends and had sex

Sorry reality hurt you. You still have the cats

You really need to get a grip faggot. You're flailing about like you have a chance with any woman let alone the particular kind you fetishize.

Attached: dumb mutt.jpg (640x480, 133K)

I don't get this. So Zeke was able to break the King's curse because... he didn't eat a member of the royal family? Now that I think about it, there isn't any reason why Zeke should have been stuck with the King's ideology, so why the hell did Eren fall for such an obvious trick?

Attached: x27.png (886x1300, 1.72M)

it's all part of the plan. eren knew all along.

Ya really. I don't have the best memory.
>girl with the comb
Looks like a dark-haired Historia
>blonde kid
Young Zeke?
>family and military guy
No clue, and it looks like he's holding a tea kettle.
>dark haired kid
Looks like Armin with dark hair.
>dark haired kid with long hair
Young Grisha?

Trust me, I wouldn't choose you. But men for sure would choose those women over you.

I hate this trope. I really do.

Attached: 1565334898.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>anyone who wants to stop my off-topic posting of my fetish is a woman whom I do not fetishize
You should probably just end it all. There's really no cure for your level of faggotry.

Attached: whatinthe.gif (314x237, 1.74M)

>please mix! That is tolerant!
>white men racemix
>REEEEEEEE STOP YOUR FETISH REEEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

The girl with the brush is Frieda, she is the person who raised Historia. The bottom center is Eren Kruger's memory of his family getting killed and the house lit on fire. The bottom right is Grisha's sister and above it is Grisha being stunned that his father was supporting the Marley government after Faye's death. I don't know any of the others, I think the far left one is Connie during training but I can't really be certain.

Now I don't even know what you're saying. All I've been doing is telling the would-be racemixer to fuck off with his irrelevant fantasizing. He can go make cuck threads on /gif/ to his heart's content.

Frieda
Falco
Kruger's family
A new character
Faye

Did you even read the manga?

Don't cry cat lady, you still have your tyrions and your Makeleles

Why would Eren and Zeke be surprised that Grisha can see Zeke? I thought Eren at least knew that Paths was literal time travel across consciousnesses.
The end is strange as well. Zeke has been guiding Eren through memories, and now suddenly Eren is taking charge?
>"It's the next one, the next memory Zeke."
What did he mean by this?

Attached: x44.png (886x1300, 1.38M)

>Top Left - Armin and Mikasa in the HighSchool AU; Do not read much into it. It's very much clearly a joke/easter egg from Isayama, since it's so very small.
>Top Right - It's not certain, but I'm pretty sure it's Dina.
>Bottom Left - Unclear; possibly Ymir Fritz, although the hair color is off.
>Blonde Boy on a bench - It's Falco, man. Come on.
>Dark-haired Girl brushing hair - Frieda Reiss. Historia's older sister/caretaker. We saw her in the anime pretty recently.
>Boy looking through a hole in the closet - Very young Eren Kruger right before his family was killed by Marleyan Public Security.
>Bottom Right - Faye, Grisha's sister. Looking at the blimp.
>Boy with Fez hat (same garment as the Mid East Union Soldiers wore) - Unknown. Most likely someone from Tybur or Kruger's memories. Or could be someone from the future.

>tyrions and your Makeleles
Did you have a stroke or is this the typical room-temperature IQ we can expect from mutts like yourself?

He probably had a glimpse of what it is

>people posting girls blacked = good
>reeeee stop your yellow fever reeeeee
Why are women so hypocrites

Zeke’s mom who ate Eren’s mom was royal blood so he is Elderian royalty, he used Eren to gain access to the infinite Titan dimension so he could access the founding titan power without inheriting the memories that caused him to not use it to euthanize.

tl;dr zeke is a race traitor who if he were white would probably go after asian women despite there being plenty of women of his own race to choose from

Zeke has daddy issues. Zeke thinks that Eren also has daddy issues. Eren is about to show Zeke that he does not have daddy issues. This guy explained it better.

Whoa dude.
Isayama is a genius. Have you seen subtle fake memories stuff in chapter 119? Totally not mistakes, Isayama 250IQ writer

Attached: cartoon.jpg (900x926, 165K)

blacks are better than asians at almost everything

did this numale just make a GoT reference

get laid. seriously

asian women have tighter younger vaginas and make delicious food

>you disapprove of x racemixing
>you must approve of y racemixing
pretend I posted a seething brainlet wojack for you
fucks sake you're sad

I don’t get this image. Does the kid want to fuck his mom?

>typical virgin delusion
>tells someone else to get laid
Brainlet confirmed.
bu.edu/ssw/understanding-stds-and-health-disparities-in-asian-american-communities/

It’s probably because he’s not from Kuck’s branch of the family, more like one of his brothers’ decedents.

based brainlet

But you only seethe when someone say asian girls are superiors, though I was talking about how many white men are abandoning you for immigrants in general

>jean is the only one besides armin and mikasa that stayed with eren until we woke up

what a bro. he's a tsundere bro.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.17_[2019.08.09_02.28.51].jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

>Frieda
For some reason I'd thought she had blonde hair like Historia.
>Falco
To my credit, the nu Eldians are incredibly forgettable.
>Kruger's family
Completely forgot about that and had to reread the chapter.
>Faye
Oh. She looks male in that panel though.

>anime

Attached: 1557474131687.jpg (480x542, 125K)

t. Blacked roastie

I don’t have time to read all that can you give me a tl;dr please?

Also it is a fact that asians are younger, there vaginas being tighter is so true in fact that they have a common myth about them being sideways, they appear sideways when you fuck them because they are stretched out so much they become a sideways oval.

get laid, asian women 1 white women 0

>But you only seethe when someone say asian girls are superiors
Sorry that's just your pathetic delusion seeping through. I want you to fuck off with your racemixing posting to one of the cuck boards. You don't seem to get that though.

Jean just cares about everyone's well being. He was the only one to ask where Manlet and Hange were.

I bet you say that to this one

>Also it is a fact that asians are younger
>a race is younger than another race
Whoa you actually are this fucking stupid.

The anime is so shitty is shocked me. Literally had to stop ten episodes in.

>white women feel threatened
Cope, immigrant girls>>>>>>>>>>>white trash

What part of "fuck off with your racemixing posting to one of the cuck boards" did you not understand? You're so fucking insecure in your fetish delusions that you actually think I'm putting one disgusting fantasy above another. You're seriously messed up kid.

take your cuck fetishism to a porn board thanks

explain to me how asians aren’t younger.

I like this interpretation.

>anime BTFOing fujoposting

absolutely BASED

>still ignoring the black comment
Reminder that women are pro refugee because they don't feel threatened by black women (even if these ones also steal their men) but cry when more beautiful women appear

Slavic girls are immigrant or white trash for burgers?

shitposting has to be believable user

Attached: 1554576198340.jpg (400x188, 37K)

IF LAST EH WILL NEVER HAPPEN
FARMER IS THE FATHER
HISTORIA IS LESBIAN
NEXT CHAPTER IS A XAVIER X OWL MEMORY

>Kuck’s
who?

>explain to me how a group of people currently existing on the planet is younger than another group of people currently existing on the planet
Did both groups cease procreating at different times and now there's a cutoff for how young a given member of each respective group can be? Fuck off retard.

>reminder that women are irrational actors
and yet here you are acting exactly like them

what’s wrong with being a cuckold?

He meant they age like wine. 50 years old Japanese women have better skin than many white women in their 20s

not to worry there are boards that you can fuck off to with your cuck fetishism

Not him but Eren and Mankasa counts as a fujo ship

sure if you say so
not sure why they'd want to get with a non-asian male who won't age as gracefully then
how do you explain that cuck-kun?

go in hxh threads

Attached: 1554435463165.jpg (338x254, 72K)

Because japanese girls find white men manlier. And yes asian girls age like fine wine

see it is about cuckoldry for you
off to one of the cuck boards you go
you'll fit right in with the rest of the cumbrains

>50 years old Japanese women have better skin than many white women in their 20s
It's mostly because of an extremely wet Japanese climate. The skin of white people who live in Japan look better too.

>just outs himself as a cuck fetishist
I knew it. At least we don't have to worry about you producing any mongrels.

Please stop remind us japanese women are superior please keep talking about Onyankopon and gays please

Attached: fat-cat.jpg (333x500, 28K)

Young
1. being in the first or early stage of life or growth; youthful; not old:
2. having the appearance, freshness, vigor, or other qualities of youth.

Just in case you don’t know the definition of the word “young”

Asian women are younger than white women because they have tight vaginas and grow old later in life. Even the word “young” is a common asian last name.

You have no argument, time to go to bed roastie

That didn’t answer my question buddy.

are you having trouble finding the cuck boards retard-user?

It's a culture thing, what is wrong if they are attracted because of that?

>you have no argument
I'm not seeing any data on your end muttboy. Just a mouthbreather that can't keep his fetish to himself.

They've had access to white people for decades and yet Japan is still exceedingly Japenese. It could be that you're just a delusional neckbeard but, that level of introspection is beyond you.

Why am I a cuck for stating facts? If I were to put a white woman next to an asian you would choose the asian everytime. I am white and I know you better than you know you.

Quit trying to fight you desires

Not him but I have been living in Japan for a while and women there look younger and take a lot of care of themselves.

>facts
>nothing is proven
>claims to be white
>advocates for the creation of mutts
lmao you're a mongrel

data is not always necessarily true, sometimes you follow your heart which is better

I know asians are younger in my heart so they are. Do I have a datasheet everytime I go to the bathroom? No, I just do it, it’s the same with asian women

They are younger than white women and make better food and obedience better, unlike white women.

>people who practice self-care look younger
No shit. The most youthful looking people I've ever seen are in Belize. That's when I noticed a trend: humidity.

And? Many white men are with women of different races now because white women want to be single. That's only natural, people want to live instead of waiting forever.
And yes, many men would choose Asian over white girls

>I have no proof of anything I'm saying but, my heart (read: my prolactin drenched brain) tells me so
mild kek

>claims nothing is proven
>misses my trips

>And?
You have nothing to back up any of your claims.

digits won't make not a goblin

what would you consider proof wise guy?

Shouldn’t you go to bed? You have school tomorrow

They're not. The only thing that all the various art styles that fall into the "anime category" have in common is that the characters have small noses, and generally flattish baby faces. Basically the antithesis of what it means to be white.

Attached: 24395701946.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

>he doesn't understand what constitutes proof
It's no wonder you haven't posted any thing :^)

I travel a lot unlike you roastie. Your future is cats or tyrions

Giving up already mutt?

>I travel a lot like a roastie
You don't say. Keep shooting yourself in the foot mongrel.

>still no proof
Keep fantasizing goblino it's all you have.

Sorry but they are right, every man would choose the japanese woman

>can’t answer a simple question
>mocks sound logic

You will change your definition of proof if I give it so I am asking you to state it so you won’t go back on yourself

>goblin pretends to be other people
to be fair that's peak creativity for a double-digit IQ

>has no logic because he's a mutt posting his fetish
lol

no, I’m not your specialty

Insulting me won't change reality though

>sufficient evidence or a sufficient argument for the truth of a proposition
of which you haven't posted a thing
cmon goblinchan

there's nothing in the world that could stop you from being a mutt :^)

That would only mean that not even mutts want you

love is better than logic nerd

mutt pls

does anybody have that edit of tied up zeke yelling niggers while running away from levi.

Attached: 1565212182263.gif (200x200, 470K)

being a mutt is an honor you inbred dolt.

mutts are more attractive and are less likely to have diseases and have better personalities, literally better in every way. Don’t be envious

hang on I need to run this through my mutt translator
>bix nood muhfugga me make more mutts
oh my
it's rude to drag others down to your level

This doesn’t even make sense mutts are impossible, because genes can combine in a way where recessive traits are pronounced. So it is technically impossible to eliminate specific genes.

There are instances of two black people having a white baby and two white people having a black baby because of recessive genes.

Get educated

>the roastie is crying again
Good thing your cats will devour your genes

>ayo hol up
no no mutt it's time for you to crawl back into your hole

>d-don't call me the mongrel that I am
poor daquan juarez

But I'm not, I'm just stating facts.

>ooga booga ese
What did it mean by this?

Mixed race people have more success in life because they have more diversity genetically. Mocking mixed race people is counter-intuitive to success

>mup dup cof bin ho
???
It's getting hard to decipher you're mumbling.

why are people talking about racemixing,asian,blacks in a snk thread ?

>on Yea Forums
found the answer

>That's fucking Louise
Do you see that neck? It's obviously Chadstoria.

A lot of them need to have sex, actually

shit she really took the neckpill

That level of neck can only be achieved by giving countless bj to Chadren.

I was gonna say a neck harness but ok