The World's time stop in the OVA vs 2015 anime

Honestly i dislike that distortion noise of the anime, in the OVA when Dio is fucking around with Jotaro he just disappears in the next frame and reappears where he has moved, then when his time stopping is showed it feels more immediate than that bass boosted distortion

Attached: Dp7jO5-UUAAzRaN.jpg (1200x868, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g73ah54DpR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws49E0qs3Po
youtube.com/watch?v=RlArwAts9gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a valid position to take. The way the OVA handled it was much more fluid.

Dio's menacing in the ova. in the anime he's a compilation of memes.
Slowly learning what he can do when at the start he's almost like a phantom moving without a sound in an instant makes it much more intense. and the way they took care of it in the ova kept the tension even after you could see him in the frozen time.

The final fight in SC is a meme, if you take it seriously you should reconsider why are watching Jojo's.

youtube.com/watch?v=g73ah54DpR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws49E0qs3Po

The difference is palpable.

Huh
Maybe I should watch jojo

Why did they edit the sound effect into the OVA, it's awful

Just post this. The video bastardizes it too much.
youtube.com/watch?v=RlArwAts9gU

soul vs soulless
nghhh

You mean you haven't already?

Only watch the ova, the rest of the series sucks.
Read the manga if you still want more jojo content.

You mean the OVA that starts half of the way into Stardust crusaders and removes most of the context of why anyof this is happening?

You mean the worthless filler crap?

Why didn't Dio just wait for his leg to fully heal?

>”who is Dio and why is he so bad”
Yeah... useless filler crap.

>worthless filler crap

Attached: 67347500_707778546348211_1920048349239574528_n.jpg (960x959, 65K)

I watched the ova without caring much about jojo and its classic

I caught some of the "anime" later to see what i missed and its a bunch of fags with terrible animation and character design

sad

Attached: 1539639974135.jpg (1560x1200, 861K)

>I caught some of the "anime" later to see what i missed and its a bunch of fags with terrible animation and character design

Attached: 8a4.jpg (333x331, 13K)

>people are pretending the OVAs were good now
I miss when contrarians only talked shit about specific parts

Attached: tumblr_ozl9arv1D11wisuxio1_500.png (540x405, 219K)

Watch:

Parts 1 and 2
OVA
Parts 4 and 5.

Nothing else.

this simple change made all three men more bad-ass than in the manga/tv versions.

Attached: OVA the best.png (464x351, 144K)

I agree, Dio's voice fits him better too, more about being pure evil less about being cool. The OVA does a few things better than the anime, like the D'arby part.

He's right you know. Parts 3 and 4 suffered from QUALITY and followed the manga too closely instead of trying to fix the parts that just didn't work.

OVA D'arby is brilliant because of the amount of detail they put into the atmosphere of the gamble.

Another of one of those dumbass threads where fags who love to be contrarians will say "durr hurr the old terriblely animated god awful sounding old anime is better than the new one."

Bunch of losers rubbing each other's dicks to your opinions. Have your own opinion you cucks. If one fag says something, then every other idiot will follow suit.

To be honest comparing the two videos on the fight is way more dramatic and Dio is way more scary in the OVa, that's what makes me like it better.

The OVA sucked but the atmosphere and the senator running back into his car was great directing

The OVA showdown will always be better due to the fact that neither Dio or Jotaro suddenly gain the ability to fly. That and fixing a few logistical issues make the whole thing flow a lot better.

D'arby's breakdown in the OVA just feels better than the TV one solely because of the music. the beatdown theme might be great for physical action scenes but not in a suspense filled scene.

so we shouldn't follow your opinion then?

>the senator running back into his car was great directing
This so much

You can thank Satoshi Kon for that. He directed the last 2(3?) episodes.

>the virgin "i stuffed my clothes with manga" vs the chad "my splints stopped the knives from hitting any vital spots"

I'd say the OVA and anime have their strengths that make them both worth watching
OVA
>God tier directing
>Fluid animation
>Story flows more smoothly
>Skips over irrelevant or unnecessary characters and moments(COUGH ORPHAN GIRL COUGH)
Anime
>Closer to Araki's style
>God tier music
>Faithful to the manga through and through
>Better voice acting

Attached: 1563241095537.png (360x311, 9K)

The OVA Dio Fight is better in every way.
>Minimal Music, feels menacing and realistic.
>Brought back Hinjaku Hinjaku, a reference to Part 1
>Still has awesome MUDA MUDA MUDA vs ORA ORA ORA parts.
>Improved scenes like Dio trying to reach the sewer by making Jotaro smash the cover in front of him instead of having him standing in the sewer.
>Animation is FUCKING INCREDIBLE.
>Only drawback is no Road Roller

>Taking Jojo seriously in general

Attached: 1564671459962.gif (277x277, 515K)

I can't stand the fucking fart noise in the anime. Everything about the 2015 series is better except the final fight, it was a fucking disappointment.