Was he really a genius?

was he really a genius?

Attached: C79B815A0.jpg (1184x1111, 386K)

No. And it would've been better with Gori as MC. That fella could ball.

any other sports anime like giant killing and one outs?

He's an average player who shines in big games
But with adequate training, he could be top 5 in his series. His rebounds are great.

In the sense japs use the word, as in "naturally talented", he unarguably was. He was crazy athletic from the start for no given reason, particularly really good at jumping. He was only an underdog for being a beginner, and was in no way a slow learner.

Genius at learning fast, probably, great sense of rebound and timings, huge hustle game and energy

For the rest, if you re-read the series while focusing on it, you can see he really commits a massive amount of blunders in the offensive end. Overall, he's almost never shown to contribute a lot in offense apart from his presence for occasionnal offensive rebounds (and, well, his skill at fucking with the brain of his opponent through sheer annoyance and stupidity). You never see him involved in the passing game, screens, bumps, posting, or whatever, and his scoring only comes from 1vs0 lay ups and dunks on offensive rebounds (his climax jump shot is his only in game jump shot of the series).

yes, he is the king of Clutch, while Rukawa stat pads in garbage time.

good post, very informative

do you know about table tennis? cause i have some questions about Ping Pong (the animation)

yes

I've read kuroko, eyeshield and slamdunk and slam dunk was my favorite by far. any other sports recommendations?

Slam Dunk is so fucking great. I love everything about this. Anime rebbot when?

>Anime rebbot when?
original anime is fine, no reboot needed. Why is everyone obsessed with reboots these days?

not him but ill love to see the last arc in anime form

Real and Giant Killing.

No. He just tried his hardest.

Basketball is probably one of the hardest sport to animate properly. Everytime I see high schoolers playing basketball in hi school anime and such, I cry tears of blood.

No. Slam dunk was the anti-captain tsubasa. Is a manga about the necessity of training and hard working. Not chosen ones.

Ping Pong

he was. ask him

Attached: 39750768_229844937884043_7359454181414928384_n.jpg (1080x607, 80K)

>No Slam Dunk sequel where Sakuragi join NWO and Be BFF with Kim Jong Un

Are the original VAs still alive even

just drop your questions im sure someone can answer