Vinland Saga

Why did Ashenladd say Thors had a "normal death"? What does that mean exactly?

Attached: askeladd_face.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/orfkol.mp4
youtu.be/XNju9Szw64g
files.catbox.moe/s3wtka.webm
amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=vinland saga
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5xqEp7R9SYM
youtube.com/watch?v=2fjwKCRK3j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didn't want Floki to know how he died maybe?

Why would he do that? It's not like he knew Thors beforehand or anything. He shouldn't have any reason to hide anything from Floki. Askeladd has already been shown to be dishonorable and will use any nasty tactic to beat his opponent.

But clearly he respected Thors and wanted him to lead them, he wasn't joking about that.

He didn't want to tell Floki additional information. If Floki found out about Thorfinn he would wanted his death too and Askeladd didn't want to see that boy die.

What else was he supposed to say?
>Man Thors really fucked me up but luckily i took his son hostage and had archers shoot him

>If Floki found out about Thorfinn he would wanted his death too
I'm pretty sure Floki already knew about Thorfinn existing. Not exactly like he was hiding while he was on Iceland

he's a faggot

Askeladd is a realist, death is just death to him, whether some dude died fighting 50 guys or he tripped and broke his neck.

It's all the same shit and this glory of battle crap nonsense is garbage

but he didn't know Thorfinn was on the boat and watched his dad die

I just want Farmland Saga soon, too bad it will take at least 1 year for them to do it

Attached: best boy.jpg (800x1184, 241K)

You want the most boring part animated?

Attached: 1558544416799.png (558x513, 245K)

Shut the fuck up, battleshounenfujo, Farmland Saga is where the series really start to get amazing

Choosing slice of life comfy farming over carrying longboats makes me an mature adult. It's a pleb filter, go watch your edgy battle shonen.

>makes me an mature adult

So you only pretend to like it so you seem mature, got it.

Retards ITT

He didn't want to turn him into a legendary figure, he was shitting on his legacy by saying he had an uneventful death

>post a screencap of a movie that has a boatload of talking and it's generally slow
>You wand de mod boring pard animadedd? :D:D:D
Then again, you're probably a shounenbabby zooming summerfaggot that doesn't even know about the source of the pic.

Take the man's advice and hang yourself already redditor-kun.

Attached: nocturno culto thingken.jpg (460x437, 17K)

cringe

You know, once you sit back and think, honour and all that jazz is really meaningless. Nobody benefits from having honour someone, you only damage yourself.

Attached: toshiro.jpg (800x1075, 236K)

Is this the best anime original episode of all time?

Attached: cinegrid_Vs_ep_5_landscape.jpg (5760x3240, 3.16M)

It's up there

I want to protect Thorkell's smile.

I want to rape Hild.

Attached: f16dcdf1-826a-48ea-a7a7-9dfb2b6685a6.png (1032x1176, 832K)

Please kill her in the process, thanks

No,I will make her wife after.

*my wife

Attached: hild_sigh.png (360x360, 141K)

It was 5/10 and only because of good art.

The first half of the episode was pretty rough except the backgrounds. The second half is great.

>so, this lad just drops his weapon and starts punching my men left and right like nothing. He punches a whole boat of them before we decide to throw our resident berserker in his direction. But the berserker punches another boatload of my men before he makes it to the lad only to get knocked out in one punch. Come to think of it there was a lot of punching like we're in shonen manga or something instead of a historical epic.
>so, then I capture the lad's son to stop his rampage and he challenges me to a duel. So instead of ordering my archers that were aiming at him all this time I take the duel and job furiously. Like you wouldn't believe how hard I job in front of my men, thankfully everyone forgets about that five minutes later.
>so, then he has me at swordpoint and our little business trip is close to failing, but then he says that nobody has any enemies and throws the sword away. That's where I order the archers to shoot him and they do and he dies.
>he was a good lad
>also I let everyone else go
>also his son is hiding somewhere on my ship sustained by leftovers of my crew's food and planning revenge against me that always fails in a comical fashion

I thought it was a lies to show that Thors simply die and Askeladd did not receive any sensitive information or be influentby Thors. Floki most likely order his henchmen to make sure whether Askeladd can keep the secret, or might be too influenced by Thors last moment. but Askeladd a pragmatic schemer so he just show nothing to Floki but inside he do respect Thors, and out of that respect Thorfinn get to live, then he decide to keep "duel" him from now on by seeing how Thorfinn is quite similar to Thors. I'm not attempt to write a fan fiction

Attached: 1437536406618.gif (384x216, 426K)

I really enjoyed this manga. Too bad mc became a literal christ cuck idealist. Dropped instantly.

Him respecting Thors and not explaining his death helps establish that he's a more complex character than that.

files.catbox.moe/orfkol.mp4
Best scene

Attached: firsthit.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

Glad you dropped, so there won't be too much brainlet like you out there on Vinland threads

youtu.be/XNju9Szw64g
Addicted to the OP.

DAREKA
KOTAETEMITEGREEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think its a nice contrast from Edgefinn and how he has to deal with his past haunting him.

Attached: edgefinn.jpg (2812x2048, 1.81M)

NEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TORIKEATETAN DAROUUU
DONO KESHIKI WO MITEMO NANIMO KANJINAKATTA YO

Attached: giga_sing.png (1242x1388, 942K)

NEEEEEE KANGAENAOSHITEMOOOOO
ANO KESHIKI WO MOTOMETEEEITAAA BOKU WA MU KANJOU DAROOOOU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TORIKEATETAN DAROUUU
DONO KESHIKI WO MITEMO NANIMO KANJINAKATTA YO

NEEEEEE KANGAENAOSHITEMOOOOO
ANO KESHIKI WO MOTOMETEEEITAAA BOKU WA MU KANJOU DAROOOOU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565088889308.jpg (442x525, 26K)

WE'VE PAID OUR DUES
WE'VE SOLD OUR SOULS
SO TELL ME WHAT IS LEFT FOR US WHEN WE'RE GIVEN UP EVERYTHING

Based and Mukanjyopilled.

Attached: 1565184078785.jpg (3120x4160, 1M)

>Gudrid will fuck this
Lucky gal. Though her kids will be megamanlets.

he's not a genetic manlet

is this supposed to be good?

>He shouldn't have any reason to hide anything from Floki
yes he have, two reasons actually: first one he doesn't trust Floki even a bit, and the second one is that even as dishonorable as he can be, he also has strong principles and respected Thors a fucking lot after that.

Man, I told you vinland is good guys. I am the one that started the craz on this site. Just like I started the overlord craz last year. For me being such a brainlet I sure seem to stir the pot on this site.

Can you let a nigga on what you mean by "the craz"?

He thought that Thorfinn was living with the rest of his family. He didn't realize he was sailing around and a famous warrior til years later, which is when he sicc'd the jomsvikings on Thorfinn in his paranoia

Yeah I mean everywhere you go on the n net you find something about an anime that had little to no following before I talked about it .

You're doing good work man. We rarely get an anime like this in the modern japanese market.

the manga always had threads

Vinland has been talked about for years you brainlet hence the farmsaga memes

Its still fairly a small community of posters,compared to threads of other manga like SNK or HXH,the threads are usually sub-100 posts(the non-chapter dump or episode release ones that is).

VInland Saga ends with Askeladd's death.

Attached: DUbHHGmU8AAsHom-orig.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

He died, period
Thats everything that matter
There is no such a thing as a glorious bullshit death, death is death for this guy
Actually people who wants muh glorious death piss him off so much, Bjorn was the only guy he could tolerate and even give him a warrior death

No problem, ignore those other two guy that flamed me. You expect to get flammed when you get on this site. But yeah I try to help because it seems everyone on this site wants to be into a good anime, but no one really trys out the new ones that they think might be pretty good to rock with.

S1 likely

What did you do again?

Talk about shit you guys should watch instead of bitching at the people making MHA threads.

English woman: nice and raped.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.04_[2019.08.04_19.36.25].jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

It has the most interesting character work and even though the stakes are "lesser", the conflicts presented in the part are still highly impactful if not more so due to the juxtaposition against the "peaceful" farming life. Additionally, the addition of Slavery as a key plot and character element is very beneficial and elevates the work as a piece of historical fiction by touching upon key aspects of life and culture of the time period beyond just raiding and warfare.

Anglos and Danes deserve it

11th century or present?

the music is nice as well in this anime

Why not both?

files.catbox.moe/s3wtka.webm
This scene too. Reminds me of the Blade runner 2049 soundtrack a bit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.09_[2019.08.04_19.36.33].jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Modern danes are very different to the danes to portrayed in VS. The've become almost the opposite of what their ancestors were(and thats a good thing).

>amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=vinland saga
>5 weeks in and still no merchandise
Heck I fully expected there to be stuff like pins/keychains of pic related on pre-order so far but it's sad that there still isn't anything.

Anyone know if the official guidebook that was released last week has anything substantial (aside from that Thorfinn artwork)?

Attached: vs_twicon_sapmle.jpg (440x440, 160K)

damn, the music by Yutaka Yamada is very good.
>Episode 1 battle scene
>At the end of episode 1 when we see Jomsvikings sailing
>when Halfdan rips apart a guy with his chain
>piano melodies in Thorfinn's village, or when he rages in the boat
>when the English attack while Vikings bathe
>Thors vs Askeladd

it isn't fucking blaring like in AoT or other shounen anime and I can't wait to hear the main theme I guess that we heard in the trailers.

>and that's a good thing

kek

Based

He learned to respect Thors in a very short time, while he clearly disrespected Floki (who he viewed as a coward for the little trick he tried to pull during negotiation, and for hiring Askeladd to kill Thors instead of doing it himself). Denying Floki a tale of Thors final moments was denying Floki satisfaction, justification of Floki's paranoia, after all Floki didn't want a powerful warrior like Thors lying about unaccounted for so if Askeladd tells him Thors managed to take out half his men and drive him into a corner before being killed, Floki would feel like he had made the right decision to have him killed.

The thing is that it is one thing for Thorfin to be alive as a peasant or slave in some village and another very different thing if he is an acomplished warrior swore to avenge Thors death. Warriors are favored by the gods according to norse mythology. Askelad was basically fullfilling a warrior promise to Thors because he was taken in by his presence, when he offered Thors to be their leader he was not kidding, had Thors accepted he would have followed him.

This.
Also, later on the manga we see how much of a piece of shit Floki is when the Blatic Sea War starts and he clings to the only thing that could keep him in charge of the Jomvikings

Thors had a different view on being a warrior, in which he believed he still haven't achieved, even Askeladd understood that PoV and later on appears in front of Thorfinn as that weird prophetic dream ghost or whatever

Why did Yukimura not let Thorfinn kill him in spite of Hild and his current pacifist nature?Askeladd at least wasn't as much of a shit as Floki.

Really enjoyed Hild's background story and the current crew. On to read about the Baltic War next.

Yes, but Floki never understood that. From his perspective Thors was a threat to his ambitions and so is Thorfin. He only sees warriors loved by the gods.

Hopefully they realize how many people would drop it so they just end the series before farmland or skip it.

Attached: uncharted-4-cosplay-6.jpg (1235x820, 336K)

Do you like Gudrid?

Attached: tumblr_pm2t50qx3o1ru544n_1280.jpg (905x852, 322K)

Pretty, but pointless. It's filler.

t.battleshounenfujo

I do. I used to think she was ugly but she's pretty cute lately. Yukimura seems to have softened up her features making her cuter.

>This again
How many times do I have to say it:ANIME ORIGINAL does not mean FILLER. Filler is
non-consequential and does tie in the main main story and plot. Ep5 IS consequential and ties into the mainstory: adding new content of characterization we didnt see in the manga. Stop posting this in every thread now.

It would ruin all his progress but it would be a little interessting to see him relapse. I think the last dilemma he's going to get is what to do with the natives in vinland.

having him live like a husk of a man while seing all the stuff he worked for be burned to the ground by thorfinn only becouse he did not let him go to sell "unicorn horns" to greek people and did so in the worst time posible is a good punshment

Nice. She does get some hate for being too "moe" but I think shes a good addition to the team and Im very intrigued in seeing how she and Thorfinn progress.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

I just don't get why theres black haired nords

im gonna ask since it's vinland thread, why did askeladd get mad when trashing thorfinn after bjorn died? and why did he tell thorfinn not to come close when he killed the king and went on a spree? he didn't want to kill him? did he like him actually?
sorry im socially retarded and didn't understand

Do you really believe the /pol/ meme of all nords being blonde and blue eyed?

he is also very jealous guy,could have let thorfin fuck off, kill bang with Thorkell and get the leadership with his grandson but his hate and fear for Thors got the better of him, he could have someone monitorate thorfins movements and deal with him later but trying to kill him in the middle of a battle for the leadership was a bad idea

Don't reply to this whore >191733757

Asheraddo really liked Thorfinn in the end and wanted him to achieve what Thors couldn't (and also what Asheraddo never would since he was corrupted since birth). He really wanted to die other than by Thorfinn's hand to save him from his lifestyle

ooooooh i see, thanks

>autistic poster asks autistic question
who is surprised?

Thorfinn was going to be laveled as a traitor if he helped Askeladd, that is why he told him to not come close

Give me a break, the farm arc is literally a reversion to the most basic bitch pacifist themes instead of grappling with a situation that is obviously far more complicated with potentially really strong foils in the characters of Askeladd and Thorkell (when he isn't played for laughs).

That's the biggest problem with the current arc.
Thorfinn doesn't really have a foil outside of a lame rerun of Thorkell.
The story is way more formulaic now that all of the characters who could really post an interesting counterpoint to Thorfinn's latest character development are now all dead or reduced to comic relief.

What What did I say that triggered you?

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

t.battleshounenfujo

Do you believe there are nords with jet black hair?

That's brown hair. Einar has brown hair too.

Gudrid has dark brown,wavy hair. Not the same as japanese kaguyatier hair.

ITT this is the only person that gets it

Have you never seen inuits? Or Siberians? They all have dark hair. I can't believe some people think Nordic people can only be blond and blue-eyed. Do they also think Japanese people have big anime eyes?

People here don't go outside,much less travel to denmark.

I used to think Thors was supposed to have dark red hair but I guess the anime proved me wrong.

>dark red hair
Wut? How the hell did you get that impression?

I never said she needs to be blonde and blue eyed stop strawmaning me. They still didn't have completely black hair like asians do.

this trailer is so kino
youtube.com/watch?v=5xqEp7R9SYM

Holy kino slow mo animation. Thorkell fight scenes will be great.

Attached: TVアニメ「ヴィンランド・サガ 」 第5弾アニメPV 1-13 screenshot.png (1280x720, 743K)

Why don't you watch Bayformers while they animate that part, so the people who care about the story being told can enjoy just that.

I'm still not used to Askeladd's voice. I imagined him different.

t. sits on his ass all day and has never come close to knowing what it means to honor someone

The anime won't even get that far not without a second season anyways.

we have mr samurai over here

because theres other manga that did that

Attached: 1506108449894.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Are you kidding? Speaking as a Nordic person, there's people on my father's side with black hair and blue eyes going back to the 1600-hundreds (Småland). Fuck, some of them were even noted down as having the nickname "Svarte" in the church books. Black isn't naturally very common in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, historically speaking but it was still a thing.

Why can't we just like the prologue and farmland?
I think tho its always the farmland fans that always shitting on prologue because they think somehow farmland is a different story entirely.

WHERES OPTIMUS PRIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!??!?? DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED RASENGAN RIGHT FUCKIN NOW KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen many people shitting on prologue, just people saying that farmland arc is superior.

I enjoy the series overall, I just think prologuefags are frustrated because they are mostly battleshounenfujos who thought VS would be about viking killing spree every chapter

Attached: g0i609q281n01.png (850x620, 546K)

user be honest now have you ever seen an asian person? White people don't have the kind of jet black hair they do.

but you cannot deny that if the story starts with all action and then completely drops it, its a tonal backlash, the tone completely changes. That's a negative in my eyes.

So Nordic people here are telling you that there are Nordic people with black hair, but it's still not enough proof because it's not the right kind of black? Yes, different races have different kind of hair, white people tend to have more wavy or even curly hair while Asians often have straight hair. But white people with black hair exist too, please go out more and meet more people so you can stop being retarded about this.

I thought the same on the first read, but after you stop and think about it, it all makes sense with Thors speech about a true warrior and about how Thorfinn has no enemies at all and no one should have either

Fine I give up. I still have never seen real black hair except on foreigners.

It's called character design you stupid fucking incel

YASSSHHHAAIII!!

Attached: Ylva_spearthrow.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

You could write a dissertation about farmland.

Attached: summoning ritual.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Attached: thetrollsson.png (1280x864, 2.06M)

Askeladd fucking hates Floki, since he thinks he's an untrustworthy snake. So he denied Floki the chance to gloat about Thors' death. Askeladd respected the guy since he was upfront and honest about everything, while Floki was two faced and tried to pull tricks.

fuck off fatso cuck

Because to Askeladd there's no such thing as a glorious death or a pitiful death or a good death or a bad death. Everyone dies and it works the same way for everyone, your heart stops beating and you fucking die. Remember the context he's talking in, he was asked by Norsemen. "How did he die" is also asking whether or not he's going to Valhalla.

Propably malnutrition or sum shit

I don't know about actual Europeans having pitch black hair, I have dirty blonde color and at least in Lithuania and UK i don't remember an actual white person, not a arab, turk or pakistani or whatever you could consider "white" having pitch black hair, its dark brown.

This is a swedish man.

Attached: david_sandberg.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

You know that the Romans were said to have pitch black hair right

Just checking but you have you literally never read Snow White?
Skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood and hair as black as ebony.

looks like a mexican, those black eyes as well.

Ain't she blonde in Disney

Attached: snowhite.png (1000x563, 904K)

Not even Disney is retarded enough for that.

Look in my defense all the Disney girls have sameface and I probably confused her as Cinderella

Snow White is scandinavian?

Where in that post did it say anything about scandinavian?

6ft v 5'11

Attached: I63CBdy.jpg (490x634, 102K)

somehow this song that playing during Thorfinn montage is out youtube.com/watch?v=2fjwKCRK3j8

actually my bad is just taken from the episode

Bases admitting his mistake user.

although it is longer than the montage part in the episode and we don't hear the sound effects of Thorfinn throwing the knife, see

Not really, you are thinking of the swedes.

t. Dane

You rape english women and raid towns?

Attached: dane_laugh.gif (540x240, 2.63M)

Shut up, hat

I would

Did the anime keep the vicky the viking cameo?

Attached: Canute.jpg (2404x1509, 1.32M)

No

We didn't see it in the manga because it never happened because it's filler

who decided that filler has to be non-consequential?

ruined

saved

I did.

Not because it didn't happen, but because there is a time gap. Do you not see the difference? This is canon.

On one hand respect for not making Canute a hot girl
On the other hand damn you for not making Canute a hot girl

>not in the manga
>not written by yukimura
It's not canon anywhere except in your head

Attached: vin35.png (184x256, 20K)

Yukimura accepted it and thinks its part of the story.

Whether or not it's canon at least we can all agree that the story was as shit as the quality of the swords
Look at the fucking width of this thing holy shit

Attached: 1556866325291.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Except that Yukimura literally said in an interview that he wants nothing to do with the anime production because he feels that it will turn out better if the gives WIT free hands. They probably didn't even show him the script beforehand. And it wouldn't be canon anyway because it's an adaptation of the canon material. This is the third time I'm explaining this to you. Please just stop

you should be happy they don't swing them like katanas

>That's a negative in my eyes.
Except it isn't, it shows the author can take the same story into different tones or directions while keeping it entertaining, it's worth reminding that everyone who enjoys farmland have actually gotten through the whole prologue so it's worth mentioning that they wouldn't be enjoying farmland in the first place if they didn't enjoy everything pre-farmland pacing.

The only real backlash come from single tracked mind battleshounen faggots and fujos who can't enjoy a good story for what it is since they were only in for the action and muh Thorfinn x Canute u.u moments. It's a great arc but it just attracts too much garbage.

He didnt give write the episode but he accepted that its part of the story. The only reason you dont see it in the manga is because Yukimura didnt think to writ e it at that time.

It's disappointing it really fucking is
I didn't expect the art to be as good as Yukimura's but come the fuck on

Attached: 1553256825488.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I just told you that he didn't, holy fuck you are psychotic

Isn't the entire point that Farmland is a refutation of the pre-farmland arc, insofar as Thorfinn's character is concerned? The entirety of pre-Farmland Thorfinn is being an edgy spastic, and Farmland is what happens when you take the bottom out of the edge.

Eat my shorts. If Yukimura thinks its canon, its canon. End.

>constantly complaining about people who like the battles

But he doesn't. He literally said so

Canon.

Attached: 1564767061865.png (1010x1200, 793K)

Literally what are you even on about?

the fucking swords and the dagger are way to fucking wide, they weren't like that and if you compare it to the manga, you will see that they are way too big, I didn't notice until some anons pointed that out, I can't unsee it now. fuck.

Blind ass nigga
Askeladd's sword looks like it's a one-handed version of motherfucking Cloud's

Whether you think its a filler or not is up to you, but the fact of the matter is that something *had* to happen between the time skip.

To say that nothing happened, because its not in the manga, is foolish. This episode showed us important parts to make the linear story telling more fluid, and nothing we saw contradicts what is shown in the manga. It literally takes everything we already know from the manga and gently adds more to it.

So? What the fuck does that matter?Nobody except thw most hardcore of HEMA autists even bother to notice that shit. How does the swords being a teeny bit wider than its manga counterparts make the entire art direction of the anime "bad? To add: the reason for why they appear more wide in the anime is because in manga you draw completely still image, while in anime its in motion so it will be wider to convey its fluidity better. Knock off the autism for a while now would ya?

CLANG

Attached: x8.jpg (668x670, 234K)

It's an adaptation. Do you understand what an adaptation is? Just because some filler that happens in an adaptation doesn't contradict canon events doesn't make it canon. Let's take Berserk for example, literally nobody thinks all the extra stuff in the 97 anime is canon

I dont remember any extra stuff in 97 berserk.

manga

Attached: Vinland Saga - c007 (v02) - p257 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2172x3056, 3.12M)

anime

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1919x1079, 2.28M)

There are at least one or two episodes that are entirely anime-original. Lots of scenes with that retard Tudor general

thicc

Ok, now what? This is the dumbest arguement Ive ever been to.

the thing is, its not that it doesn't look like the manga, but it looks bad and it's swords weren't that wide

Attached: Vinland Saga - c015 (v02) - p407 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2172x3056, 3.58M)

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1919x1079, 2.34M)

Attached: CS88HVBnn.jpg (1506x743, 145K)

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1919x1079, 1.89M)

Oh wow what a tragedy, somebody go burn down WIT. They made the swords slightly wider than how they were in the manga. Pure autism at work.

its a supposed to be a historical fucking anime faggot, and they literally just had to copypaste the weapons from the manga

Yeah, a historical anime with a 5 foot midget who jumpa around like a monkey and is stronger than men twice his size. Autism

Attached: Vinland-Saga-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 71K)

Attached: Vinland Saga - c001 (v01) - p054 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2172x3056, 2.72M)

Attached: BAZ03227_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

this is is fucking impractical, who would make these abominations.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1919x1079, 2.72M)

Oh wow ,I didnt quite get what you were trying to say,could you please make more of these pointless panel to frame comparisons?

Attached: knocks 28 men into the air with fist.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

That's not the point, I know this shit is unnacurate, but the swords are simple to get right and they are good in the manga, they literally drew them that way and thought they looked alright.

Look at this nigga whiteknighting a fucking studio like his life depends on it

Look at this nigga crying about the width of swords in a japanese cartoon.

It looks dumb as shit you moron
Maybe you don't care, good for you, why the fuck are you interjecting then?

Because you being autistic and derailing the thread with shit nobody gives a shit about.

>you
I haven't been here for the past hour and a half my nigga
Maybe there's more than one person speak, yeah?

Of course you havent. Does your dad also work for nintendo?

lmao
What's wrong buddy you seem peturbed

My nigga this shit wack as fuck. Yo mamma be real proud her son over here posting pictures of swords and what not on some weird pedophile gathering website and debating with some random ass dude on the other side of the planet on how the viking swords on some jap nikelodeon cartoon looks different to how they looked in them pictures of the museums.

Attached: killmonger gif.gif (268x333, 2.14M)

Based

The only thing I could think of during this montage was how fucking dull his dagger must've been after all of that abuse