Dragon ball super

Zamasu is the worst dragon ball villain in the franchise. Prove me wrong

Attached: 1cbda97e311a086c83a1c021ca8a847478ca0e61_hq.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hreOuit-iuA
youtube.com/watch?v=y7xxLYY0pL8&feature=youtu.be&t=39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 793030BC-62EE-494D-86B1-EED8C5205322.jpg (2518x1195, 346K)

Attached: I9nrQAn.png (1280x720, 975K)

Attached: 49A0C194-E1E3-4B6A-83F3-D21F095F4F84.jpg (408x400, 123K)

>Bejita-sama, you KNOW what I'm going to ask!

Attached: goku2.jpg (690x580, 67K)

so what actually went wrong with super? is it as bad as GT or is it as good as Z?

>NOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO JOB AGAIN!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Enter CHADren.

Attached: [all of reality starts trembling].jpg (859x1153, 88K)

Worse than gt and not as good as super

EXIT JOBREN

Attached: dc67yz8-065021d0-0878-49e8-bb01-266f4ea82982.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

the characters were either flanderized to high hell, or became a hollow shell of what they were
the writing was half assed, and felt like they just set a power level and wrote around it
the villains were bland or insulting at worst
the animation was laughable even by modern standards

5-0

Attached: CHADren the undefeated and unsurpassed, lives rent free in loser Gokeks head.gif (640x358, 3.35M)

>Jiren-sama, go easy on me, you KNOW I can't use UI again!

Attached: goku1.jpg (348x348, 22K)

>b-but goku... you are actually stronger in bas- W-WHAT IS THAT?! B-BASE FRIEZA TOO?! P-PLEASE HAVE MER- N-NO! G-GOKU PLEASE, SPARE ME!

Attached: 15.jpg (800x1200, 380K)

>AAAAAAAHHH SAVE ME BEJITA-SAMA EVEN THE ANGEL TIER TECHNIQUE WASN'T ENOUGH TO BEAT HIM!!

Attached: 1564625185045.jpg (876x3632, 1.46M)

Senor Bejita por favor bese a mi esposa

Attached: tardkumexi.gif.gif (450x253, 410K)

What timeline are we in now?

>anime
Discarded. In the canon manga goku and jiren are 1 - 1 against each other

nice headcanon Mexican.

Attached: jirensamaplease.jpg (1125x860, 235K)

>no puedo, perdon. Onions impotente

Attached: 1550974199759.jpg (640x480, 95K)

4-0

Attached: 1563351868480.png (1024x741, 365K)

Zamasu and Black were the most entertaining part in Super

And later goku settled the score. Making it 1 - 1

jiren was worse

>anime
Discarded yet again

Still the best part of Super

>all the posts in this thread... already happened!

Attached: DiavoloFear.jpg (240x240, 19K)

people really hate goku here? whats the deal? explain to someone who hasnt watched the series.

>beat the shit out of CSSB Goku and was about to punch him out of bounds and into unconsciousness when Hit jumped in
1-0

>beat the shit out of CSSB Goku and was about to toss his crumpled body out bounds before Roshi intervened
2-0

>literally ONE-SHOTTED MUI Goku which knocked him out of UI and sent him flying out of bounds, would have ended here if Goku was not literally caught mid-flight by Vegeta to prevent him from completely dropping
3-0

>one-shotted Vegeta and face-tanked Goku's last attack before crushing his manlet hands and forcing him off the stage, would've ended right here again if Freeza didn't intervene
4-0

He tied with Frieza due to mutual benching, which Gokek had nothing to do with (he even let go of Jiren's body so you can't even claim he "supported" Frieza, he literally did nothing, just stood behind Jiren being useless).

Jiren is undefeated against Gokek (and everyone else) and won 4 times. Cope.

This new thread is mine too btw.
Envy. Simple as that.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 1.64M)

J-JIREN-SAMA...P-P-P-PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR SHAFT A-A-AND BALLS WHILE YOU F-F-FUCK MY BABYSITTER RAW!!!!!!!! JIREN!!! LET ME SNIFF YOUR MUSCULAR TONED ASSHOLE WHILE YOU CREAMPIE CHEELAI! JIREN!!! PLEASE!!!!! CHEELAI!!! NOW!!! YES JIREN PLEASE FART IN MY FACE OH! AND I COLLECTED JARS OF CHEELAI'S DROOL FOR YOU TO DRINK JIREN ONLY FOR YOU PLEASE BREAK CHEELAI IN HALF WITH YOUR GRAY DICK JIREN SAMA!!!!! JIREN SAMA PLEASE FUCK MY ANUS HOLE WITH YOUR POWER IMPACT!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCK CHEELAI!! AND BURUMA!!!! JIREN! FILL ME WITH YOUR JUSTICE AND INFLATE MY BELLY WITH YOUR SUPERHERO AYYY CUM!!! JIREN PLEASE KISS ME! JIREN JIREN LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK AND SPIT YOUR LOAD INTO CHEELAI'S PUSSY!!! JIREN... I LOVE YOU JIREN!! ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU JIREN JUST PROMISE ME YOU WILL FUCK ME AND CHEELAI EVERY DAY!!! JIREN!!! LETS USE THE DRAGON BALLS TO REMOVE MY COCK AND ATTACH IT TO YOU NEXT TO YOUR SUPERIOR COCK SO YOU CAN FUCK ME AND CHEELAI AT THE SAME TIME!! JIREN!!!! PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY OWN COCK !!! JIREN... PLEASE POOP ON CHEELAI! JIREN YOUR ANUS IS SO MANLY IM SO LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO KISS IT!!! *SLURP* *SLURP* MMMM PRIDEFUL WARRIOR SWEAT SO HEADY I CANT THINK...! JIREN! I NEED DADDIES CUMMIES NOW OWO PLEASE FUCK MY BAH FURSONA... JIREN! USE YOUR EYE PUNCHES AGAIN!!! CUT OFF THE CIRCULATION TO MY LIMBS SO THEY DIE AND FALL OFF AND I BECOME JIREN'S ONAHOLE FOR LIFE UNABLE TO FIGHT EVER AGAIN!!! JIREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I WANT IS TO BE FUCKED BY JIREN EVERY SINGLE DAY AND FILLED WITH CUM UNTIL I DIE AND POOP THE CUM ONTO CHEELAI!!! JIREN! PLEASE PISS ON ME I AM YOUR TOILET LOW CLASS SAIYAN DOG MEAT TOILET BORN TO DRINK PISS!!! YOUR PISS JIREN!!!!!! JIREN PLEASE LET ME SNIFF YOUR TIGHT PRIDE TROOPER SUIT AFTER YOU SAVE YOUR TWENTY-THIRD PLANET FOR THE DAY!!! JIREN! GOGETA SAYS I CANT TAKE THIS BUTTPLUG OUT FOR ANYONE EXCEPT HIS FUSED PENIS BUT I NEED YOU SO BAD!!! PLEASE PULL THE PLUG OUT AND STUFF ME WITH YOUR BIG MANLY JUSTICE JIREN!!!!

Attached: brolygrabbedbythehair.jpg (1373x763, 78K)

he's selfish and would literally destroy the universe for the sake of growing stronger, his friends would merely go
>OH YEAH GODKU SAVED US ALL! HE MAY BUTCHER US HOWEVER HE WANTS!

Gohan should have stayed the mc after the cell games

Is there anything sadder than being an unironic Tardku fag in 2019?
Just imagine, for over a decade they had to damage control Tardku's image as an unstable psychopath, which was simply a clear and straightforward interpretation of his actions in the original manga, claiming that it was "TFS memes" and whatever. Then Toriyama straight up TOLD people in interviews that Goku is a horrible father, who isn't capable of loving his family any more than on the level of "friends". DEATH OF THE AUTHOR the pathetic, desperate, Tardku fags screeched. It couldn't possibly have been them who were wrong, for loving this depraved character. Toriyama had simply gone senile! Maybe he even watched DBZ Abridged, their paranoid, conspiratory minds pondered. And then the final hammer hit the coffin when Super straight up showed that Tardku had never kissed Chi-chi, that he wasn't around for Gohan's birth, and even had various other characters comment on what an uncaring sociopath and horrible father Tardku is. They had no other choice but to declare the entirety of Super non-canon to justify the sunken costs they invested into defending this retarded lip virgin, as everyone danced around them, making jokes about what a cuckold Tardku is, and greentexting his WAKU WAKU autism. Truly there is nothing more miserable than UNIRONICALLY liking Tardku.

Attached: nigger dad.jpg (349x225, 24K)

After the fight with hit, goku never stopped fighting jiren. He was totally focused on beating him.

>AAAHHREEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOO GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WENCH, WOMEN MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE!!! YOUR LIPS ARE ONLY TO BE TOUCHED BY MY PRINCE BEJITA-SAMA!!

Attached: feeling uncomfortable and confused, the impotent cuck moves his head away from chichis lips.gif (500x375, 1.44M)

kek, based and redpilled

Tardku is unstoppable with the power of cuckoldry behind him.

Attached: gokulooksforawifekisser.jpg (1488x7020, 1.28M)

See what i mean? Envy

Attached: GODku.jpg (500x286, 26K)

are any of these actually serious or is it just shitposting? if so, why is this general still here?

This image should explain

Attached: tardku3.jpg (999x1361, 452K)

>goku and chichi
>not loving each other
Cringe

Attached: large.jpg (500x439, 79K)

Because other characters exists?

I really hate Dragonball Super so damn much.

i dont know why anyone thinks its just toei who made super bad. GT made it abundantly clear that toriyama doesnt know what the fuck hes doing anymore.

It's envy, i just told you.
See? They are even posting refuted garbage. Lmao

Attached: CHADku.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>if so, why is this general still here?
what are you even asking about

goku only married chichi because of a technicality

Feels like "bargaining" and "depression should be combined under "depression", while "bargaining" itself should be replaced with "m-maybe it was a Toei-original thing that Toyotaro also decided to go with...".

they do? vegetal was just a second goku but with even less dignity, frieza was a hasbeen and jiren was a walking power level. the rest are literally whos

El legendario supersaiyajín fase cuatro. Te mostraré mi verdadero poder. DAN DAN EL UNIVERSO TERRIBLE OSCURIDAD

Goku has literally never displayed a single sign of affection for Chi Chi in the entirety of the manga, barring (ironically) a moment in the Super manga where he says he's attracted to her tough personality. She's a warm hole to stick his dick in and a machine that makes food. That's it.

he originally wasnt even supposed to go with her. rightfully so. shes fucking annoying.

Just because you hate them doesn't mean other people can't like them, grow up

>marries only because of that
Proof of the love goku feels for chichi!

Attached: 170a1e4dbafab2dbc767c82af0c3dfd0.jpg (600x778, 73K)

she forced her on him when goku didnt even know what marriage was. that not love, thats rape.

>manga where he says he's attracted to her tough personality
>attracted
Enough proof that here's love in their relationship!

Attached: 6de60d60c858afbf45b4ce57d0f2a68e9e649f31v2_00.jpg (480x368, 44K)

*there's*
Sorry for that

Attached: FernandaRodriguezR.256.547460.jpg (256x256, 20K)

there isnt much to like. in super at least, everyone was garbage. not going to watch Z or DB because super was so fucking dumb that there is no way the shit that spawned it could be better.

then how the hell did you deduce every single thread as Goku-dicksucking thread? He was never talked about here anyway, much less sustaining these threads

>that not love, thats rape
Goku has free will. And with that free will he choose to marry chichi. And you talk like if in a relationship there's only sex! There's much more ways to bond, specially in marriage!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Dude stop, they are as bad as Sasuke and Sakura marriage.

every single thread has him in it. everyone either hates him or loves him, and then acts like anyone is better. dragon ball is shit.

what's wrong with Ninja!Bulma and Ninja!Vegeta? i didn't watch Nardo

Note that, unlike Goten, Ox-King, Bulma, Yamcha, Trunks, and fucking Piccolo, Goku doesn't even warrant a reaction shot when Super Buu kills Chi Chi in the manga. Literally the next shot we get of him from that point is Goku sitting under a tree, annoyed that he can't sense the fight while it's in the Room of Spirit and Time.

Amusingly he actually is distraught when Buu kills everyone else, but doesn't once think of Chi Chi.

Attached: 2.jpg (1144x788, 197K)

>every single thread has him in it
Jiren isn't Goku, neither is Broly

Goku never hurted or tried to kill chichi though. (Except that time... but accidents can happen!)

Attached: b67138b982c253b5717052c6612b925c.jpg (520x599, 54K)

jiren is just a walking power level and broly was just an obstacle for goku and vegeta to overcome.
how do you justify watching a show with such little substance? was dragon ball always like this (yes, is the answer)

Attached: 5c849ad12a3ef4159eeaed41ef24710f5618184fv2_hq.jpg (631x860, 133K)

Goku wasn't seeing what happened in the temple at that time. He probably just assumed that chichi was killed with the rest when super buu got out the time chamber

Attached: saitama meets his demise against CHADren.jpg (600x928, 127K)

im honestly surprised he hasnt.
>stops him and his second son from pursuing their passion
>nags whole family for ever going against her
>kept first son from bonding with him and limiting time he had with him
>never actually displays love for him save for when hes not around
>had to trick him into marrying him and likely does the same to prevent him from leaving her
shes a fucking bitch and seeing them together is frustrating when literally anyone else would have been better.

>Abso-fucking-lutely, crazy weird!
...did she really say that?

>how do you justify watching a show with such little substance?
Did you really think we're here for character development? holy shit, just watch DB already before you bark about stuffs you don't know about

>stops him and his second son from pursuing their passion
She did allow him to fuck off with Whis when he came back.with Satan's money.

Bad traslation.

why would anyone watch a show without any good characters? and why would i watch any dragon ball when super has already demonstrated clearly that the series has no value.

>Kisslesskutard is a mangashitter
Where it rains there's fire.

well you are curious for starters, and now it's my turn to ask a question, why are you even here if you're not going to embrace DB?
>inb4 shitposting because muh HXH

Meh, you are exaggerating. Outside the time chichi ignored goku near-dead body after the fights against the saiyans, i can't find many thing to fault chichi that aren't justified. And gohan and goten never liked fighting that much. Gohan only fighted because he wanted to help and gohan only fighted for fun. None of them had the same drive goku has for fighting

Attached: g1.jpg (1024x1530, 1.09M)

>vegetafag is a toeipoddle
Not surprisinf

*Surprising*

because you are making endless threads about a series that has never once had a good character.

>Goku has literally never displayed a single sign of affection for Chi Chi in the entirety of the manga
I think goku only ever showed affection for Roshi and Krillin, pre Z.

>BAH FURSONA...
Jirenlaugh.jpg

Cope.

Attached: CHADS OF ⁄ a ⁄ - BIGGER THAN KYOANI.png (678x937, 244K)

*goten only fighted for fun*
Sorry for that

chichi constantly exaggerates problems and never does anything for her own. she just expects goku to do everything for her and nothing in return. not once has chichi willingly let goku pursue his passion unless it was for prize money. she cares nothing for her husband, and wasnt even sad he was dead. and goten very clearly had an affinity for fighting as seen with his time with trunks, yet chichi cant ever take the hint.

How do we do it?

Attached: GZXYwTA.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

so it's just the usual daily complaints about how DB threads are always one step above other seasonal shits, don't mind me then, keep venting

tell me once when your MC or even supporting cast has had a memorable moment of growth. you cant.

And Grandpa Gohan. Literally the only time Goku cried of sadness or joy in the manga (he had a single tear of rage when Krillin died) was when he met his old grandpa/master again at the Fortunetelling Crone's tournament. And when he realized he accidentally killed him in the Saiyan arc, he vowed to apologize when Vegeta inevitably killed him (an oddly dark moment for the whimsically cynical Toriyama). Also, the only time Goku is ever shown to care about any material possession is when he goes to great lengths to get back the four-star ball that his grandpa gave him. He otherwise couldn't care less.

Old Gohan was probably the only person Goku ever loved.

Cope.

Attached: CHADS OF ⁄ a ⁄ - no new content but still #1.png (680x843, 183K)

Holy fuck my sides.

>Zamasu is the worst dragon ball villain in the franchise.
It is honestly a tie between him and Jiren.

I like this version of the pasta because the image makes it look like a panicking Broly is screaming it to an annoyed Jiren.

>anti-Jiren jihadists hate Zamasu
KEK

I'm a Jirenchad you filthy taco peasant.

COLUMBINEhan's return has been a bloody one. No chinks, spics, or amerifats have been spared.

Attached: 1519006031280.png (680x377, 300K)

Super is shit. Honestly, Zamasu is treated like a super genius for having a basic bitch exploit of the whatever-you-balls and the whenever-you-want-ring by interrogating the answer-whatever-ask-guy.

Attached: elhermanodejiren.gif (263x260, 1.49M)

Lads...How DO we do it?

Attached: 1564953609006.png (680x680, 352K)

>Super is shit.
what tipped you off? the fact that the MC has been whittled down to a single trait and his rival has been turned into the comic relief?

They hate every character that is above Broly. They're scared of Gogetafags because there's a lot of footage against them. They would hate Beerus who could instantly Hakai Cuckly if they weren't hiding under Goku's headcanon quote.

He straight bitch made.

>frogposting
You know what to do, gentlemen.

people dont actually hate the MCs you retard, its just shitposting because we have nothing to do.

what?

Chichi gets mad with goku because he doesn't work and only trains. She himself says that goku didn't bring any money since they got married. And goku already pursues his passion that his to become stronger, chichi never stopped him from doing that because is what he loves. And she worries for him, she fainted when she was told that goku died. And like i said, goten never had any passion for fighting outside of finding it fun. In the same way, trunks loved fighting but later stopped training because he didn't have the same passion goku and vegeta has. The only thing i can concede with chichi being annoying is that she wants to let the whole world die only because of gohan studies (and even then, that's mostly for comedy)

Attached: x10.png (1024x1536, 427K)

It's true, they even obsessively hate on Hit despite Hitfags being literally nonexistent and noone talking about him ever. This is because they know Hit could assassinate Jobly and they can't refute this.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Dragon Ball is for spics and niggers

ok

Just because goku doesn't show affection it doesn't mean that he doesn't love his friends. See how goku reacted when they killed krilin for example

Attached: x4.png (1024x1536, 454K)

>Hit could assassinate Jobly
Could you elaborate on this statement?

Here we have a single panel that depicts more characterization than the entirely of Super.

Attached: 1564364904646.jpg (481x360, 55K)

>FUCK YOU FRIEZA IM GONNA KILL YOU 100% GUARANTEED FOR SURE!
>FUCK YOU FRIEZA YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND NOW I'M REALLY 100000% GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! I AM SO FUCKING MAD!
>JUST KIDDING, I'M BORED OF THIS FIGHT, GONNA LEAVE, HAVE A NICE LIFE FRIEZA-CHAN!
>WTF YOU TRIED TO ATTACK ME AGAIN AFTER I SPARED YOU? WHATEVER, I'M GONNA SPARE YOU A SECOND TIME, HAVE SOME KI FRIEZA-CHAN!
>OH NOOOOO I HAD TO KILL YOU IN SELF-DEFENSE BECAUSE ATTACKED ME YET AGAIN OH NOOO I FEEL SOOOO BAD ABOUT KILLING THE MOST EVIL CREATURE IN THE UNIVERSE (NOT MY FIRST KILL BTW) LOOK AT MY SORROWFUL FACE I THINK I'M GONNA CRY

Attached: tardku_.png (645x729, 74K)

You are a fucking brainlet Jobgetacuck who doesn't acknowledge development unless it's right in your face. You can't get that it doesn't have to be such a huge transition from a side to another. A fanbase of fucking damage controlling retards.

Hit could stealthily assassinate Jobly while he's sleeping or something. As we know, saiyans are weak when caught off-guard.

But even if it was a fair battle there is a good chance Jobly wouldn't be able to do shit, he's not smart enough to counter timeskip and Hit deals far more damage outside of tournament situations due to not avoiding vital points, so it would just be bam bam bam Broly dead, before he could even grow more powerful

BASED!

cringe...

Attached: x6.png (1024x1536, 340K)

>We'll never have this again
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552851295677.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Can Broly transform into a Super Saiyan at will? His movie form seemed to be a mindless berserker form he had to be forced into, hence the lack of pupils.

not yet

>Phew, I let out a huge dump this time

Attached: flush bejita.jpg (1300x993, 447K)

N-no...

Attached: 53658999_436298466911746_9197708628392961296_n.jpg (421x421, 42K)

Speedreader here. Any tips on how not to be a speed-reading piece of shit?

Is yamcha punching the shit out of choutzu? Or is he dodging?

Don't bother changing, the manga is shit. It's the only way to consume it.

gnnn more gnnn

Attached: IMG_20190807_113215.png (1023x720, 736K)

What I often do is read a couple of chapters and then look online for archived threads of people discussing the chapters I just read.

>5'9
what?

He is dodging. Otherwise the sound effect of a punch would happen

as someone who enjoyed both goku and vegetas growth and change during Z, it really hurts seeing what they have become. at least in GT they were kind of still the same.

he got an entire universe erased.

i hate spicaspanzees more

How the fuck are these threads allowed to exist on Yea Forums?!
90% of it is just endless shitposting. IT'S RIDICULOUS!

Attached: 1564401361643.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Goku is 5'9. Didn't you know that?

something something chads of Yea Forums

Chads of Yea Forums

Zeno did. Not him

is it gay that too find zamasu sexy?

Attached: 1468316462632.png (640x480, 265K)

B-BEJITA...P-P-P-PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR SHAFT A-A-AND BALLS WHILE YOU F-F-FUCK MY WIFE RAW!!!!!!!! BEJITA!!! LET ME SNIFF YOUR ASSHOLE WHILE YOU CREAMPIE MY WIFE! BEJITA!!! PLEASE!!!!! MY WIFE!!! NOW!!! YES BEJITA PLEASE FART IN MY FACE OH! AND I COLLECTED JARS OF MY WIFE DROOL FOR YOU TO DRINK BEJITA ONLY FOR YOU PLEASE BREAK MY WIFE IN HALF WITH YOUR DICK BEJITA SAMA!!!!! BEJITA SAMA PLEASE FUCK MY ANUS HOLE WITH YOUR POWER POLE!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCK MY WIFE!! AND MY SONS!!!! BEJITA! FILL ME WITH YOUR LOVE AND INFLATE MY BELLY WITH YOUR ROYAL SAIYAN PRINCE CUM!!! BEJITA PLEASE KISS ME! BEJITA BEJITA LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK AND SPIT YOUR LOAD INTO MY WIFE'S PUSSY!!! BEJITA... I LOVE YOU BEJITA!! ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU BEJITA JUST PROMISE ME YOU WILL FUCK ME AND MY WIFE EVERY DAY!!! BEJTIA!!! LETS USE THE DRAGON BALLS TO REMOVE MY COCK AND ATTACH IT TO YOU NEXT TO YOUR SUPERIOR COCK SO YOU CAN FUCK ME AND MY WIFE AT THE SAME TIME!! BEJITA!!!! PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY OWN COCK !!! BEJITA... PLEASE POOP ON MY WIFE! BEJITA YOUR HAIRY ANUS IS SO MANLY IM SO LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO KISS IT!!! *SLURP* *SLURP* MMMM ROYAL SAIYAN SWEAT SO HEADY I CANT THINK...! BEJITA! I NEED DADDIES CUMMIES NOW OWO PLEASE FUCK MY FURSONA... BEJITA! USE YOUR ENERGY RINGS AGAIN!!! CUT OFF THE CIRCULATION TO MY LIMBS SO THEY DIE AND FALL OFF AND I BECOME BEJITA'S ONAHOLE FOR LIFE UNABLE TO FIGHT EVER AGAIN!!! BEJITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I WANT IS TO BE FUCKED BY BEJITA EVERY SINGLE DAY AND FILLED WITH CUM UNTIL I DIE AND POOP THE CUM ONTO MY WIFE!!! BEJITA! PLEASE PISS ON ME I AM YOUR TOILET LOW CLASS SAIYAN MEAT TOILET BORN TO DRINK PISS!!! YOUR PISS BEJITA!!!!!!! BEJITA PLEASE LET ME SNIFF YOUR UNDERWEAR AFTER YOU TRAIN IN THE THE ROOM OF SPACE AND TIME!!! BEJITA! BEERUS SAYS I CANT TAKE THIS BUTTPLUG OUT FOR ANYONE EXCEPT HIS CAT PENIS BUT I NEED YOU SO BAD!!! PLEASE PULL THE PLUG OUT AND STUFF ME WITH YOUR BIG MANLY MEAT ROD BEJITA!!!! BEJITA!! MY PATHETIC SISSY COCK NEEDS PUNISHMENT

Attached: 1522038320213.png (807x678, 880K)

He's terrible as well. No characterization at all and he gets a small halfassed back story to explains why he's so strong. That stupid card game anime has more story than the main series.

>im taller than goku and vegeta
why is this allowed?

Because we are the chads of Yea Forums

Because we are the CHADS of Yea Forums. We are not only the best posters in this board, we also OWN this board. Yeah, that's right, we OWN IT. Hiro and his fellow fags TREMBLE when they hear of us. The mere mention of us make them filled with many emotions, hate, envy, sadness but over all, fear. Fear of being impotent of stopping such a force, a force called the "CHADS of Yea Forums". Be aware user, this is our power. The CHAD POWER.

Attached: 1565157316020.gif (442x250, 542K)

Because we are the chads of Yea Forums

super was dogshit from episode one. the only reason anyone watched it was for filler and the admittedly really good memes

Attached: 1517270835810.gif (498x358, 2.07M)

Holy crap Jiren is so sexy imagine how big his pride trooper alien cock must be

Attached: Jiren full power.jpg (602x339, 52K)

>SS power ups are useless against Moro
Is the return of Chadhan happening?

Attached: Chadhan.jpg (540x405, 30K)

Imagine typing this and actually posting it. Seriously, just do it. The type of process your mind has to pass to imagine every situation in great detail, just to post this. The OBSSESION one has to have to do it. And for what? For a petty reasons such as one user saying that your character is bad. Very,very sad, without doubt.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7xbl46S1I1r3nrkn_400.jpg (255x239, 10K)

t. Teira Nova

>still parroting his master
good pet.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-22-27-12-1.png (624x335, 118K)

*ssj*
And no, jobhan isn't coming back. Sorry

>j
t. Pablo Pedro Gomez Salazar

Another one for the history books.

Attached: CHADS OF ⁄ a ⁄.png (829x603, 80K)

>jobrenFAGS are literal fags that always think about sex and cocks
Pathetic.

Attached: Goku (forma del nofap).png (1280x1115, 1.73M)

>watching the shitty anime
He defeated Kefla in the manga, though.

>didn't screencap the whole copypasta post
Bad. Do it again

Yeah but i doubt he's going to do much more

Based

Why would i be an spic for posting the official way to abbreviate super saiyan?

Same shit

>SSGSS

>Gokek shitter samefagging

Kek

Attached: images-12.jpg (320x180, 14K)

>Moro defuses any conventional super saiyan power up
>Kaio-shins involved
It's happening.

This Goku is long gone though. Super Goku is just a vacuum of autism. All he cares about is fighting and is incapable of showing any other kind of character trait.

Namek is also involved but Piccolo was a no-show

*ssjgssj*
Fix'd

I know. How sad...

Return of Frieza was made by people who were not toriyama nor had any real involvement with him.
Then they made a show out of it with people who not only had no understanding of dragon ball but didn't actually like it or had even the slightest bit of talent when it came to creating even logically consistent cartoons.

Fucking BEYBLADE is better written, better acted, and more internally consistent for fucks sake.

>w-why don't you like dicks like us?!
>you must be samefagging!
Kek

Attached: 7c9f7d393c93e58be4f7b663375df4d9.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Soon.

Attached: not_yours_by_ginkoflowers-d3cy7eo.png (1600x1282, 1.77M)

Dude watched nappa snap his 5 year old sons neck.
Him getting all upset because that bald midgety faggot died is bullshit.

Goku was more than capable of defeating nappa in his base form when that happened
He was powerless against Freeza when he started losing everyone around him

AAAAAAAAIIIE PLEASE HELP

Attached: 1564802852581.png (720x719, 675K)

>soon...
when bejita finds out

Attached: 516516491915.jpg (800x445, 34K)

Pretty sure piccolo's limbs don't grow back to the exact same length when he regenerates them. He's gone from 6'0" Chad to 5'11" manlet since he met Goku.

What is this meme of yamcha being a pedo? Can someone explain it? Or it is just random?

Here i go! Kakkaro- AHUAAAAAAHHHHHH- *CRACK*

Attached: Swwb0O7.gif (500x289, 1.19M)

>AAAAAAAAIIIE

Why is this so funny

He's at his tallest in the Android and Buu arcs actually. If you go back to the 23rd Budokai, he's basically the same height as Goku.

Z with its faults is still better than super.
Super flanderized or underdeveloped characters that have been in the series for years. Plus it introduces plot points and never develop them or the pay off is trash. It tries to do like gt where they combine elements of z and Dragonball together except showing no real depiction and usually it galls down to referencing the past in flashbacks constantly.

Also no real villians but Black and Zamusa which even then it's ruined with an inconsequential ending and the fact it happens in trunks timeline and not the main one where things matter. God ki is shown as a joke as others didn't need it to be able to compete with it, gods are just there, the Tournament of power is one of the worst tournaments in history.

I... I love Dragon Ball Super.

And... I... I love every single one of you.

Attached: 1564172125090.png (656x812, 495K)

The power of Schutzstaffel?

Shut the FUCK up

Cope

>And... I... I love every single one of you
dumb, we're always trying to kill each other, get your facts straight

Been trying to figure out what this character is...
Closest I could get is Men in Black?

Gohan was beyond powerless against first form frieza when he "killed" Krillian.
He lost his shit and went full pre-ssj on him.
Goku after seeing his son murdered in front of him? Didn't do a fucking thing.
But that bald shitter krillian dying?
>KURRIRIRN!!! Fuck that shit the kid gloves are off!

Wait, but there could easily be stronger fighters than Goku in U7.
The only reason we've never seen them is because Whiss left the job of finding strong fighters for the ToP up to Goku and he chose those he was familiar with.
He left Uub, despite him being stronger than 1/2 of the team.
He never scouted the universe for high power levels and he believed that Monaka was strong, because Beerus told him so.
This means that we can easily get another villain from a planet even Frieza would be scared to screw around with. A planet filled with mortals who wanted to stay off Beerus' radar and/or were plotting to overthrow the GoD's and Zeno from the start and decided to keep their planet hidden like Wonder Woman's Island.
A planet(s) filled with magic users who can create barriers to shield the fighters with their enormous power levels.
At least 5 of the 28 planets can be like this. Frieza wasn't the emperor of the universe at all.
For starters, he wasn't the emperor of Namek even though Namek was canon fodder.
We could have more rivalling empires and planets.
Similar to how Earth has had several empires coexisting and warring with each other.
Hell, Frieza could then be the laughing stock of them all because his empire is on the brink of extinction and because he was defeated by mere monkeys.
They could mock him, because Frieza believed that he was born with the right to rule and felt no need to train because of his natural strength but was forced to after he had his ass handed to him, while the other empires did nothing but value training.
Cold knew about Beerus (the other emperors as well) but we've all seen that Cold was a conniving coward.
Easily the weakest of them all and it would explain why Frieza is so "evil", it's because of shame.
And his obsession with the Saiyans was simply his way of having fun, to distract from the reality that he's worthless compared to the rest and he would kill everybody to keep this a secret.
Enter: Dragon Ball Next!

Attached: 1562637096434.jpg (480x480, 63K)

We can have empires vs empires, wars, political intrigue, actual reflections of reality.
We can have planets with actual bad guys and badasses without dumb (repetitive) gimmicks like in Blerghoes or the ToP.
The enemies in the ToP were kind of wack when it concerned powers.
The best fights were between those who didn't have wacky powers (prove me wrong).
The only ningens we can't bring back are Saiyans, because Whiss made it clear that there were only a handful of Saiyans in the BotG
As long as Toriyama doesn't make gimmicky planets (like a pirate planet, a cowboy planet and other retarded shit) we may look at a real gold mine.
And it would be legendary.

The introduction of Cooler:
Cooler gets Frieza to battle the other emperors (yonkous) for supremacy, but Earth's quadrant gets dragged into the battle so the Saiyans join Frieza to protect the Earth and to fight strong enemies
It's a bit of an rehash of Radditz, but that shouldn't matter when done right.

Attached: 1562436066517.png (412x390, 90K)

I won, again.
Will I ever experience defeat?

That midget was his best friend though

Based CHADren Chad.

user.
The god of life said that there are no other people in the universe who are stronger then goku.
Also UI + Haki ensures that there is and will never be a single solitary person in all of the multiverse who isn't an angel who can do a single fucking thing to him

user.
The "genius" super writers ruined DB as an IP. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. No amount of poorly thought out "BROLY WAS JUST HIDING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE THATS WHY NO ONE KNEW HE WAS THERE!!!" canon rape tier bits of stupidity is going to unfuck this shit now.

It's over.

Me too user!

Attached: img_1116.gif (500x281, 926K)

Gohan is his child.
Piccolo is fucking satan and if he was alive when he saw nappa snapped his neck he'd have probably unlocked god ki and turned into a dragon or some such crazy ass nonsense.

>Also UI + Haki ensures that there is and will never be a single solitary person in all of the multiverse who isn't an angel who can do a single fucking thing to him

Attached: 1543700572745.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Krilin couldn't be revived by the dragon balls since porunga was thought death. That's why he disn't go apeshit when gohan got his neck broken for example

Point proven

Yes Jiren.
He'll never be around in any fucking story of note because he exists as Goku;s nemesis.
Just like Beerus.

They mean fucking nothing and will be fucking pointless.

*didn't*

And the fucking dragon balls on earth are in danger because frieza can go there and nuke the earth from orbit or enslave everyone fucking there.

HE SNAPPED HIS SONS FUCKING NECK
Krillian, someone who's lived a full happy life, dying means nothing in comparison for fucks sake.

See

see

>5-0
>4-0

Enter Bejinut.

Attached: 1563860995812.jpg (676x814, 136K)

Goku didn't know about that until he was going to give gohan the senzu bean. And there's no point in being annoyed since he was alive anyway. (Also, you are confusing nappa with recoome)

Attached: x7.png (1024x1536, 579K)

Refuted. See

Why yes, Broly would have been stronger than SS2 Goku, Gohan and Vegeta so why didn't he get him? That's a good question, user.

You see, the other worlds were sheltering themselves from Beerus with magic in the hopes of not being destroyed.
They knew how infantile and fickle he can be, so they hid.
The Cold clan on the other hand was trying to get on Beerus' good side in the hopes of winning favors so they could count on his help should the need arise.

Goku is only the strongest when he uses UI and he's currently unable to use UI.
This means that he isn't the strongest (Broly is), but he could possibly fully unlock UI during this arc.

We can still save Dragon ball.

Hell, we can make it so that the other emperors claimed that they needed to conquer the universe to end Beerus, because Beerus took countless other planets on which they had nakama.
So, in the end they get the Super Dragon balls as a comprise to wish the erased planets back and then we'll have countless other planets with strong(er) fighters. This could include planet Vegeta, because they were destroyed by Freeza but on Beerus' orders which ultimately makes him responsible.

I have just saved the franchise (again)

Attached: 1562399489159.jpg (1201x902, 119K)

He did stop, retard.

>they get the Super Dragon balls as a compromise
FTFY

Broly was a fucking weakling initially. No one would care about him before he ass-pulled a power-up to god-tier.

>>I’m not a hero of cuckoldry or anything.... but those who don’t kiss my wife...

Attached: 2.gif (500x280, 3.54M)

Refutation of 1 - 3 meme in pic related:
0-1 Kek, he wasn't even down
0-2 is the actual 0-1 (even though he got up before Jiren could do anything and showed signs of getting up before Krillin's speech) or 0-0
Your 1 -2 is the actual 1 -1 or 1 - 0, Jiren was mentally and physically defeated, surrendered and asked to be "knocked off"
Your 3 -1 doesn't count. He was down because he strained his body too much from fighting real fighters like Aniraza, Kefla, Toppo, Caulifla and Kale. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he had 12 wins before this fight while Jiren had zero
That says it all.

It's 1 - 0 for Goku

Attached: 1537788837935.jpg (1056x1087, 170K)

>Let my prince go, Kurilin...He must kiss Chichi after he's been recuperated.

Attached: Kissu.webm (600x338, 1.81M)

Has this move ever worked to defeat an enemy?

I know it helped Gohan kill Cell, but has it ever been the finishing blow against a target?

Attached: 1543077087438.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Has this move ever worked to defeat an enemy?
It has literally only ever been used once, and it didn't kill Cell, so no.

If you count non-canon spin-offs, then yes; it was part of the five-pronged blow that killed Hatchiyak.

It was used against Jiren, but on the ground

>This is now a Cutegang thread

Attached: Caulifla 224.jpg (2048x1508, 1.08M)

it was used against winnie the pooh

DB threads are full of shitposting. I like it. Have sex some of you though

Obviously not, that's because Vegeta never wins fights that aren't just him cleaning up random fodder (for which he doesn't need FF)

Broly is probably too animal like to sneak up on. I don't even like Broly but that's just how I see it. Though I didn't think that Krillin could be hurt with a bullet or Goku almost killed with a blaster. So you might be able to kill Broly with a flip flop and spray bottle for the hack bullshit toriyama pulls out these days.

As I said, non-canon spinoffs. He didn't use it in the manga, unless you count Gamma Burst Flash as the same move.

Attached: 1565210075004.png (3480x2610, 1.7M)

Attached: 1553355444836.jpg (500x553, 31K)

Attached: 1500756312226.gif (540x304, 2.58M)

Attached: 1530156929481.png (730x1095, 307K)

Attached: 77-best-kale-caulifla-kefla-images-on-pinterest__aHR0cHM6Ly9pLnBpbmltZy5jb20vNzM2eC9mMS8zNC81Mi9mMTM (710x1124, 88K)

Hello cutefriend!

Attached: 1532458591624.png (413x480, 189K)

>We can have empires vs empires, wars, political intrigue, actual reflections of reality
honestly? that would be kind of cool. i was always kind of bummed that all of the other saiyans were gone because seeing goku see and interact with some other members of his race would have been neat to explore imho.
memes aside, i really do like goku and vegeta's characters and their dynamic (before super). i think exploring the characters themselves would be a good thing to do since we havent seen that much of that recently.

the best way to save dragon ball is to remove all creative control from toriyama.

goku could easily revive gohan with a sensu bean and then promptly beat the shit out of the person who hurt his son. krillin could not be revived at that time, and frieza was about to kill gohan and almost killed piccolo. he was already helpless from not being able to kill frieza before, and he was about to lose his son for real this time. he didnt go SS because of krillin, he did it because everyone around him was about to die and he couldnt fix it.

Times Bejita-sama was stronger than Gokek

>All of the original dragon ball
>entire saiyan arc
>almost the entire namek arc
>the entire android arc
>early Buu arc
>When Beerus slaps Bulma
>early universal tournament arc

Attached: VegetaVsAndroid19.png (275x790, 259K)

Hello to you too cutefriend!

Attached: 1552852992494.jpg (640x320, 56K)

>>almost the entire namek arc
>>the entire android arc
>>early Buu arc
are you shitposting or are you delusional? i cant tell in these threads.

Attached: 1532459138695.png (580x1033, 1.07M)

>i really do like goku and vegeta's characters and their dynamic (before super)
Yes, but Vegeta's character development is good as well, but they should stop turning him into the comedic relief character.
We have enough clowns (Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Roshi and sadly even Tien, Gohan and Piccolo) already.
Vegeta would be a great king, probably the one worthy to rule the entire galaxy

that goes without saying. i liked both of their developments, which is why it pains me to see where they are now. vegeta had a great transition of being obsessed with strength and surpassing goku, to instead using that as a motivator and actually being able to be a kind of friend to goku and even goku started to take everything more seriously after the whole cell thing, you can tell having to leave everything behind hit him kind of hard. now vegeta has regressed to how he was at the start of the android arc at best, comic relief at worst, and goku exists only to make funny jokes and win fights. its tiring.

When Gokek made his way to Namek Bejita was already stronger due to his zenkais. The few times Gokek was actually stronger was when he first arrived and during his fight against Frieza. Gokek was so weak that Bejita had to save him from android 19, and when he woke up Bejita was still stronger. The ONLY time Gokek was stronger was when he emerged from the time chamber. Early Buu arc is also easy to explain, see Gokeks defeat against Majin Bejita. Now cope

i still cant tell if this is a shitpost. its hard to fathom someone missing the point of not one, not two, but three whole arcs this badly. goku was stronger during gravity training, during the android arc but then was crippled by heart attack, and then held back because he didnt want to hurt vegetas pride.
are you just missing vital plot points or are you just fucking around?

Attached: 1523300234468.jpg (3307x4409, 1.52M)

Enter the strongest.

>Still spreading his shitty "s-sHit could kill CHADly! He can!" headcanon
Pathetic.

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1280x705, 63K)

Chadforce! Assemble!

Attached: 1538222458-gohan-s-official-tf-s-up-to-gohan-vs-el-hermano-by-mayrobrossboken-dc7c7iw.jpg (948x842, 119K)

Enter STRONGESTren.

Attached: jirencatchthisL.jpg (803x436, 63K)

Attached: 1544787355881.jpg (558x800, 399K)

what a fucking awful character.

Rude

Attached: 1524940757605.jpg (504x245, 35K)

What if Broly was too strong even for Gogeta??
How would things play out?!

Attached: IMG_20190808_042031.jpg (1448x2048, 452K)

What's up with this shitty writing?
Let's do some fact check:

U7 has beaten U6! and that's a fact.
Beerus is stronger than Champa, and that's a fact
Zeno observed the whole Tournament between U6 and U7 and he saw how it ended, and that's a fact.

Now how is U6 is ranked higher than U7?
>Toei shills are gonna defends this

Attached: h.jpg (600x848, 77K)

Reminder that, even in the absurd fanfic scenario that Broly is not only stronger than Jiren, but so much stronger that Jiren's far superior martial arts skills wouldn't let him wreck anyway a la Goku vs Kafla, Broly would still never win in either a bloodlusted or in-character fight. In-character Tardly would get one-punched in base and tossed into a capsule. Bloodlusted, Jiren "flies between star systems" the Grey could simply fly into space in a single nanosecond and Kekly could do absolutely nothing to follow him. Then blow up the planet.

>Gokek instantly reached a 100.000k powerlevel!!
>G-GOKEK WAS STRONGER HE JUST WASN'T STRONGER BECAUSE OF A DISEASE (Bejita was immune to)
>Held back
Toriyama said that ss3 was something he came up with on the spot. Majin Vegeta is stronger than Gokek. Now cry.

(You)
But in case you were legit disabled universes aren’t ranked based on strength of their inhabitants.

>mental gymnastics this hard
wew. not only did you miss the point of the show, but you also are undermining your favorite characters most crucial arc.
goku was stronger due to training, stronger again because he mastered SS, and then again because he had SS3 the whole time (cannon)
seethe, cope, have sex, ect.

>the beta haircut

Attached: Dylann Roof.jpg (1111x627, 89K)

>headcanon, irrelevant statement and completely ignoring what I said earlier

Done and next

Fucking BASED. Reminder that the idiot Doglycopes think Zoroastrianism (which Jiren embodies many concepts of) is a fucking Islamic religion. Zoroastrianism is one of the oldest religions in existence, predating Islam by an enormous margin. It is both a heterodox and orthopraxic faith centered in a dualistic cosmology of good and evil and an eschatology predicting the ultimate conquest of evil with theological elements of henotheism, monotheism/monism, and polytheism.

Since I'm positive you have absolutely no idea what any of that means, I'll break it down for your sand-addled camel mind. "Heterodoxy" refers to any opinions or doctrines at variance with an official position. This underscores Jiren's unconventional methods of seeking justice by completely isolating himself from close bonds. "Orthopraxy" roughly means correct conduct, referring to Jiren's staunch refusal to participate in a tournament of death and mayhem even under pain of his entire universe being deleted. Dualism in cosmology is the belief that two fundamental concepts exist, often in direct contrast to each other, in this case good and evil, the thing Jiren fights against. Eschatology is concerned with the ultimate destiny of humankind, and in this case refers to Jiren's self-doubt and hidden surety that evil will triumph, a symptom of his PTSD over the Makaioshin that killed his parents and master. Henotheism/monotheism is the worship of a single god while at the same time NOT denying the possible existence of other gods, shown by Jiren being subservient to Belmod--despite being stronger--and acknowledging the other GoDs as his social superiors. Monism attributes oneness to a concept--in this case, Jiren's ultimate quest for the cultivation of pure, true inner strength represents monism. Polytheism is the belief in multiple deities, which again fits as there is a large pantheon of deities in the Dragon Universe.

Jirenscholars are unmatched.
>inb4 "pseudo-intellectual"
JI CHAD THE REN

It's fucking sad how obvious it is that these threads attempt to imitate the actual discussion in HxH threads. Hunterfags will actually engage in discussion and debate and back up their points with philosophy books that they actually own and read regularly. Superspics just copy-paste swathes of out-of-context babble from Wikipedia and start screaming "Chad, cope, nice headcanon, spic".

>Hit approaches Copely in his sleep
>Oneshots his heart with his invisible Ki blast
>Copely dies without even knowing what happened
>Hit returns to U6 and sips a martini
You have NOTHING to defend against this. NOTHING.

>Super isn't as good as Super

Who is she talking about?

Attached: 1545720770235.jpg (640x640, 99K)

>still babbling this inane dross when countless intellectual lectures have been posted describing the nuances of Jiren's character and backstory
At this point it's just willful ignorance stemming from confirmation bias. Kneel, camel.

Is this bait? Toriyama had nothing to do with GT beyond designs for the main cast. He did none of the writing.

@191719557
Holy cope, no (you) for you huntercuck

>Henotheism is monotheism
OH NO NO NO
Wikirens are at it again

>why is this general still here?
Because we're the CHADS OF Yea Forums you fucking moeshitter isekaibitch. Kneel before our might.

>this lack of reading comprehension
It contains elements of henotheism and monotheism, as well as several other philosophies. Do you know what "elements of" means, little Copelycamel?

sHit is too weak to damage Godly

>running away because you know I'm right
Nice.

>A ray gun is too weak to damage Goku
>A bullet is too weak to damage Krillin
Fucking kneel.

The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloqurtnce. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

JI GOD THE CHADREN

Attached: Ji fucking ren.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Nice headcanon, camel.

That's a fucking hat retard

yeah and it's covering a faggy bowl cut you absolute queer.

holy fuck i lost again, why the FUCK am I so dumb at this???

>unironically using "no u" as an argument
vegeta is weaker than goku. it is that way, and always has been and will be.

>not having an argument
Kneel before me, pup. At once.

Attached: 1547483708443.jpg (1024x911, 123K)

>waifusubhumans invading the CHADS' DEN again
OUT of this bastion of intellectualism, you pontificating ruffians. OUT, I SAY. AT ONCE.

>resorting to namecalling
i can see your tears falling to your keyboard as you mash on it to make your post. please, keep posting and show us all how absolutely devastated you are at the reality that vegeta is gokus lesser

TOKUSENTAI

Attached: ginyu force.png (1434x1068, 1.61M)

>gokus
>IESLB
I only speak with fellow intellectuals who grasp of the English language could possibly rival mine (if I held back significantly). Discarded.

does vegeta ever have nightmares of goku? how does vegeta cope with the fact that one day goku can kill everyone vegeta ever loves and he can do nothing but cry?

Samefag.

the fact that you like jobgeta as a character proves you are not only not an intellectual, but most likely a sub 80 IQ nigger, fit only for picking cotton and looting gas stations.

>Henotheism/monotheism is the worship of a single god
This where you failed, Wikipediaren.
Leave the actual research to us Godly scholars

how do you cope with the fact that my intellectual mind is so superior to yours that you can only sit at your computer and cry out at my posts? do you fear such intellectual superiority? are you envious that you will never be the academic apex?

>n-no you CAN'T be an intellectually superior scholar, I-IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE
Kneel beneath the crushing weight of my titanic mental acumen, little man.

>intellectual mind
>IESLB

you attempt to use words that are beyond your grasp of the English lexicon. you should cease this at once before you expose yourself for the Hispanic haplogroup that you are. lest you make your brain look as small as vegeta's height.

>Henotheism: Worshipping a single god while not denying the existence of other gods
>Monotheism: The belief in a single god
There is no contradiction here. You are grasping at straws because you fear the intelligence of the Jirenscholars.
>Godly scholars
Yet again, the ESL Copelycamels have to copy our rich and loquacious speech mannerisms to even have a chance at light intellectual sparring with us. Truly pathetic.

>unironically using acronyms
>>>/reddit/

>y-you don't understand what you're saying
This kind of cope is unbecoming even of a sad, puny-minded ant such as yourself. I advise you to cease such pitiable behavior and employ a coping mechanism.

>>>/reddit/
It's you fucking newfag.

The important thing to remember is anybody telling you goku was flanderised is a retard
He might have regressed as a person but that was in the form of developing as a character
The true flanderisation was all in GT

>n-no! I cant be loosing! i have to keep talking!
go on ape, continue to gasp and sputter as you are completely outclassed by my intellectual superiority. for a mind such as my own, making a pathetic Hispanic mind such as you own break down in awe is a very easy task.

You meant:
The Count of Coping.
The Khan of Kneeling.
The Caliph of Conceding.
And the The Pharaoh of Pets

Attached: TRASH.jpg (342x316, 27K)

>goku developed in super
in what fucking way?

reminder: ginyu chad > saiyan monkeys

Attached: ginyu chads vs gokek.jpg (480x360, 18K)

He didn't really develop as such but any perceived flanderisation was closer to development
What WAS flanderisation was goku not standing up for pan at all when Trunks wanted her to leave the mission

oh yes, but goku being turned into a walking power level isnt flanderization? what changes as a character did goku make in super other than just regressing from where he was in Z?

what could have/should have bros

Attached: Dda_w62U0AA3q09.jpg (1015x922, 149K)

begone, masakox

Attached: EDB0A571-297B-4B6B-8578-EB694225A0CD.png (530x530, 76K)

forgive me for the terrible formatting brothers, i am very tired. i am going to bed.

BASED

Attached: 1565052886630.png (336x336, 216K)

Are these original colours?

A monotheist denies the existence of other gods,have y you absolute Rainbow warrior.
Monotheism and Henotheism (or monolatry) ARE mutually exclusive.

>the ESL Copelycamels have to copy our rich and loquacious speech mannerisms
Ha, you may pride yourself on being able to use a thesaurus and Wikipedia, but I'll pride myself on having the knowledge you so desperately wish you had.
Besides, you are making word plays on Jiren's name, while I truly am a divine scholar

>never actually gets to spend time with gohan because hes either dead or chichi wants him to study
>gohan becomes a non-character as a result
>writers dont even attempt to fix this with goten
fuck this gay ass show.

Based

Attached: Broly+second+coming+inside+_9e81668a77dece31ca0527cc9b2e736a.jpg (300x168, 26K)

>vegetashitters can't meme
>have to steal from Goku
Pathetic.

Attached: Broly takes out the trash.jpg (342x316, 74K)

Nobody defends the never kissed chichi thing
Some people wonder if it may have been a joke about not knowing cpr that fell flat but they all agree that if he has indeed never kissed chichi that would be retarded

would actually work. Tardku would appreciate the endless supplies of food and personal chefs and technology-assisted training, while Bulma doesn't care about being romantic and just wants a handsome athletic trophy husband who she can fuck and use to save the world.

SEETHING

Attached: brolytrash.png (342x316, 106K)

GORDON SHUMWAY!

didnt they kiss in the world martial arts tournament? does anyone working on the show actually watch it?

I want to bully Kale so much, hopefully making her so angry that she transforms and violently rapes me.

Attached: d6abfe50e14c401cb576ffcb27c9bc9220b5d46ev2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

Deluded.

Attached: 58f23b592c330.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Super is worse than Z and only slightly better than GT. Trust me, I'm a dragonball scientist

Attached: __android_21_dragon_ball_fighterz_and_etc_drawn_by_st62svnexilf2p9__9d23cd898779fc9c1d73c2bab564add3 (400x600, 51K)

Goku should have gotten with sinoh

>GOKU! KISS CAULIFLA-SAMA NOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

Attached: 2.jpg (725x473, 38K)

unironically

monkeyfags on suicide watch

Attached: ginyu chads.png (476x952, 393K)

The Sultan of Seething is back at it again

Attached: Jiren the Crey.jpg (1440x809, 191K)

Attached: EF26DEE2-1E81-4239-ABB3-B774D506E61A.jpg (1024x534, 67K)

if I eat a lof of them senzu beans, I will become immortal

Attached: w0.jpg (605x605, 36K)

Based
>GODly
>GODku
>GODza

Cringe
>TRASHren
>Vegecuck
>JOBhan

Attached: CHADly.jpg (796x512, 138K)

Or the princess from the episode with the giant door, I don't care that it wasn't canon

i say super was worse purely for the animation alone. super had such awful animation that it made flash animation look good by comparison.

PUTA

Attached: 1503056381465.png (300x300, 154K)

Keep dreaming, shitren.

Attached: Getting rid of virginity.png (1200x555, 502K)

But Transren doesn't likes girls, he IS the girl

Attached: 1561428614289.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Is Super Perfect Cell stronger than SSJ2 Gohan?

Fake and gay. Oolong is for Bulma

Attached: 1539136741254.jpg (1200x714, 114K)

Cope.

Attached: Fucking cunt.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Enter HUSBANDku

Attached: Caulifla 394.jpg (1280x774, 181K)

What's your favorite DBZ episode?

Driving school episode.

Driving school we need more like that.

Based TITANly bros

Attached: 1500443139836.jpg (842x470, 149K)

Attached: 1552857958966.png (354x438, 102K)

>Cuckzafags are literally mindbroken with Stockholm Syndrome
>L-LORD BURORI-DONO PLEASE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE AGAIN!

be serious

SILENCE FEA.

Attached: Fuck the cunt.jpg (342x316, 60K)

Burory is Frieza-sama's loyal soldier, he just needs to get his anger under control.

Attached: 1565054185053.png (585x476, 423K)

I'm being honest, that episode was amazing.

Attached: 1538520253601.gif (500x270, 770K)

You mean 0-0 because Chadza eliminated Jiren before they settled their fight

>It has literally only ever been used once
Twice

Attached: DBS.jpg (850x480, 105K)

When was the other time? That wasn't what he used against Recoome if that's what you're thinking of.

I wish I had 7 dragon balls to delete all anime adaptations out of existence

Based, we’ll have some losses but it must happen.

literally no losses

>literally no losses
>losing two pieces of 80's and 90's anime history
>no loses
This is why we shouldn't let domestic animals, participate in these threads.

Quiet, loser

Toyopacos are truly deluded creatures

He used it against Black

Attached: Vegeta ki cannon technique.png (2580x534, 769K)

>not going to watch Z or DB because super was so fucking dumb
(You)

>jobber move that takes too much time to charge and requires for its target not move foe while shoots it

Attached: square1200.jpg (399x399, 27K)

He used is on Black in their first fight in the manga as a finishing move, but Zamas showed up and saved Black.

>Otoosa, onegai tasukete *death by jobbing*

Attached: dragon-ball-super-goku-and-vegeta.jpg (721x405, 88K)

Depends on the saga. Beerus and Super Saiyan God were hype as fuck when we first saw it in Battle of Gods. The red design was actually pretty fucking cool despite it only really being a pallet change since it was at least original instead of another gold form. Then the arc was just long and dragged out in Super with poor animation.

Then Frieza came around and they just dumped the god form, said fuck scaling and made all the characters except Goku and Vegeta pussies, made Frieza a god level for no reason other than sales with a few months training, had Goku get KO'd by a generic ring while in his new stronger than god form, and the forms were now shit again because you can't just pull a pallet change twice in a row without it being considered lazy.

Third arc was a pretty fun tournament arc, no real complaints other than it was just another Vegeta Goku show. The fight with Hit was actually fun again watching them go back to technique shit instead of all just power levels and watching Goku try to figure out his power and how to counter it.

Black arc had potential to be good and everyone was speculating who it was, was a fun time to be in the threads. But then they went and ruined the entire time scheme set up by the Z's android saga of the timelines being unable to effect eachother and put in all kinds of deus ex bullshit paradoxes. Plus the main villain who was the first real villain in DB to actually have a motive other than let's destroy shit because I'm even was literally killed by the press of a button. Most disappointing shit ever. At least Trunks got to be part of the Goku and Vegeta only scheme Super had thus far.

Fourth arc was sheer fun and kino. I'd say it's the only one up to par to the previous Dragon Ball standards. We finally got to see cast members other than Goku and Vegeta doing shit, the fights were pretty well written, you actually came out of it liking a lot of the main characters you normally wouldn't think twice about like Frieza and 17. The animation near the end was top tier. The other universe's characters were fun and there were funny moments. And the arc itself was an original tournament saga instead of your typical budokai type saga. This arc was 10/10 and the ending felt nice as well unlike the Black arc.

The Super anime is worse than GT for a variety of reasons.
The first two arcs are repeated content done worse, the following two arcs have characters be constantly off model and are laden with asspulls and dumb decisions, and the final arc is filled with filler. It is also more than double the length of GT despite only having one arc more than GT (if we don't count filler arcs), and as a general issue with Super, there is a lack of actual villains, most of them are stoic bad guys, with the only real villain being Zimzam and the not-Goku gang (can't call him that in the anime though, he's Zimzam and the Windows Wallpaper gang)
The manga is better. Forms actually have a point and strategy behind using them, new transformations make some sense, Jiren was different from Hit and his backstory actually mattered to his character, and it has 2 actual villains, Zimzam and Moro.

Attached: C52B14E4-9229-453B-A6D9-4CC2C071EE89-1601-000001D777323F61.jpg (960x678, 386K)

>there are fucking people out there who think the Universal Survival Arc is 10/10
Jesus Fucking Christ, no wonder you mistook fourth for fifth, you don't speak English at all.

>90557 sales in just two days
Based

Attached: DBS manga volume 10 cover and spine art.jpg (848x1200, 245K)

Like it or hate it, the Super manga objectively sells well.

>all these anime and dubonlies who blatantly misunderstand ChiChi's character and think she's "just some bitch that won't let Goku and Gohan train"
I swear, it's like you people love being wrong. Bet you only watched the anime as a kid as well.

Attached: file.png (1024x1536, 365K)

>gets out of work by dying when he had time to teleport back to Earth after Cell Exploded
>gets to train in the afterlife carefree with the greatest warriors in the universe and be brought back later while dodging responsibility for another kid

and people think Goku is stupid

>Sakura? Being killed by a retard like you? Don't make me laugh bitch, my wife isn't weak.
Sasuke actually loves Sakura in his own autistic way, he loves his wife infinitely more than Goku

How well did it do compared to other shonen franchise?

>what choice do I have
>you would beat me like last time

Attached: DBS manga popularity.png (617x628, 57K)

The only manga that sold above DBS volume 10 were
>201910 My Hero Academia #24
>190803 The Promised Neverland #15
>111231 Rurouni Kenshin Hokkaido Arc #03
>110549 Gintama #77

So it's pretty successful, nice

TOYO IS FUCKING SHIT AND HIS MANGA IS TRASH.
ANIME > SHIT > MANGA

Attached: w.jpg (1920x2000, 1.41M)

I don't know if there's a good source that lists numbers but it tends to hang around in the top ten.

youtu.be/hreOuit-iuA

>tfw no more 90s kino

Attached: Da_lTWSV4AAnLRB.jpg large.jpg (960x720, 74K)

>Toyotaro said they are planning to make DBS lead to the original ending of DB
>Toyotaro drew King Chappa for his "Toyotaro draws characters that didn't appear in DBS!" section in DB's website, and he included Oob saying it would be cool if Oob actually learned the basics of martial arts from King Chappa
>Toyotaro is now with an arc that focused on godly powers Boo inherited from the Grand Kaioshin (just awakening these powers made Boo stronger than a SSG), and they revealed the Boo that died and reincarnated into Oob had a good portion of this power too
>Toyotaro also drew this weird yellow line in the background of manga's spine art
Oob soon.

Attached: Oob in DBS manga spine art.jpg (432x864, 210K)

>Yeah,the manga sure is shit compared to
>>O MY FINAL KAMEHAMEHA CAN'T TAKE OUT ZAMASU
He's immortal, no shit it didn't kill him. It required spirit energy.
>>O MY GENKIDAMA FORMED FROM 12 STARVING ORPHANS
He also got energy from turtle, eighter, anyone else in the world who was alive, and Goku/Vegeta
>>O MY GENKIDAMA WHICH I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE
What does this even mean? He clearly knew how to use it.
>>O MY ZAMASU FUSING WITH THE UNIVERSE
So you're basically admitting you don't want anything interesting to happen. Typical of a Toyonigger who's entertained by still pictures.

Attached: whis.png (1600x2149, 1.08M)

Fuck off, shitposter

>Toriyama states that SSG gave Goku a permament power boost and the form will never come back again because of this since Goku in base form equals to SSG (the whole Saiyan Beyond God shit)
>Toei mostly respects this but they nerf the power boost shit and also extend it to the other SSJ transformations probably for marketing
>Toyotaro the special snowflake does his own weird thing instead completely ignoring what Toriyama wanted

Defend this Toyocucks

Attached: goku_y_vados_un_nuevo_romance__by_dicasty1-dar3jv.jpg (1280x1162, 313K)

I said fuck off, dog

SS4 transformation is the only likely, Saiyan transformation.

Attached: _SS4_Goku_.jpg (573x747, 136K)

Mindbroken by Toyochads

Attached: 1490035976090.png (955x432, 161K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: G-GOKU D-DON'T TELL BEERUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (1000x1306, 222K)

The expression on Goku's face, conveys nothing but complete disappointment in his own flesh and blood.
I really do feel sorry for Goku.

Things Super blatantly stole from GT:
>SSJ4 red hair, SSG red hair
>4 Saiyans hold hands to give Goku ki, 5 Saiyans hold hands to give Goku God ki
>Vegeta achieves SSJ4 later, Vegeta achieves SSG later
>Trunks wears a blue bandana around his neck, Trunks wears a red bandana around his neck
>Baby takes Vegeta's body, Zamasu takes Goku's body

But the ki sharing is the most outrageous to me

Attached: 2011-11-16_222949.png (552x414, 286K)

This has to be bait

I wonder whether any children buy it or it's DB nostalfags heavy majority

I'm not so sure about all the things you said but Super did stole shit from GT, you wanna know why, because Toyotaro is a fucking GTfag.

Retard

>Toyotaro is a fucking GTfag
I rewatched most of GT a couple of weeks ago and when I saw the ki sharing in the picture I realized they took a lot of concepts from GT and put them in Super.
My conclusion is that this is why we will never see SSJ4 in Super, ebcause they already "adapted" that into Broly's wrath form (the yellow eyes are a dead give away)

Attached: 1534690414567.png (2000x1900, 1.47M)

So...I guess, I was correct after all.

GT continues to inspire future of the DB series and it is an affront and a miscarriage of justice, that GT receives no credit for it's efforts in it's contributions to building the DB series future.

Also, GT, Pan would have never existed without DBZ, Pan and Toriyama designed both Pan's

Completely irrefutable and impossible to refute.

Attached: Pansmug.png (608x459, 276K)

*DON'T WANT YOU TO JOB TO ME AGAIN

Attached: Are you ready for me to job to you now, my prince - over-eager vassal as the MC.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>jiren is a horrible antagonist and just serves as a brick wall for goku to ram his head against
>brolly is made insanely strong and is just misunderstood
>moro is a bland magic goat guy
>hearts is the best villain since zamasu by default
It's crazy that the anime, manga, and movie all fucked up the fundamental necessity of a good shonen being an interesting villain.

Attached: 1563833638594.gif (500x375, 756K)

It's okay to job to non-threats :^)

Frieza-sama?! I concede...

Attached: 1564944622240.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Exit: GAYly

Attached: Cope Cope and Copely.png (900x2034, 1.74M)

>okay to job
t. Retardku.

Attached: gokek knows a rival that will complete him shall come to earth soon - jobber vassal lives to serve h (498x368, 1.08M)

>Losing to a non-fusion? Never heard of it.

Attached: 1565048389518.png (1242x1394, 1.54M)

Am i the only person agreeing with the nips about Gohan taking the role of protagonist being a bad idea? Since the original series the best thing about Dragon Ball is watching Goku learning new shit and evolving as a fighter. I'm way to invested in him to care for Gohan in the same way. Don't get me wrong, i like Gohan. But, from my point of view, the best thing about him was the fact we were able to see Goku as a father. Gohan doesn't care about fighting so he lacks that "something" special that makes Goku so endearing. Goku fighting Brolly is enjoying himself. Gohan facing Super Boo is just doing his duty.
That said, it's pretty clear that Toriyama really intended to make him the new MC after Cell. I'm glad that failed tho. Leave the super lineages to Jojo. Show me old Goku instead.

Attached: 335085.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

>Pan and Toriyama designed both Pan's
How does that even work, Pan is a real person now?

Attached: hult.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Gwa, it keeps happening, so this is GER's true ability

>ESL
>anime-only retard thinks it has notable charge
>uses fucking Kamehameha
>gets beaned in the head and dies
Truly a bug-brain.

Attached: goku cells don't fail me now - bug learns not to turn his back to prince vegetable.webm (440x330, 2.91M)

That pathetic little blast did nothing, N O T H I N G, to Cell.
Cope, pathetic jobberfag.

Attached: 1558933763030.jpg (1080x591, 400K)

BASED InCell blowing the fuck out of the Bejitautist

Attached: El cabron.jpg (739x415, 80K)

>did nothing
>gets the bug killed
Cope. 2-1, Spots.

>agreeing with nips
that is an uncofirmed myth, gohan was top 1 popularity, besides toriyama trolls the audience if anything
the problem with goku is that he is an unlikeable piece of shit

>>gets the bug killed
Why is the vegetashitter such a pathetic creature?

Pilaf or garlic jr

Same person.

Look at Jobgeta tearing through the ground with his jobbing KEK

Just you wait till he goes ss, he'll show that ground...

Attached: 1558308670930.jpg (467x350, 34K)

>can't argue with canon
Concession accepted.

Then there is the bug who was reduced to nothing with his jobbing. Killed by one-armed Rice.

>show that ground
Yes, as he just had for 1-0 over Cell prior to closing the deal. Played Gero's ultimate failure for a fool. Shouldn't have used Goku cells (imagine doing this and turning your back to a still living Vegeta).

Attached: kiss starvation for the wench - actual starvation for the vassal.jpg (490x271, 20K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the vegetashitter is completely mind broken, OH WOW.

It is time they accept Goku for who he is like his friends and family have (by way of God writing them into doing so against their characters). To think, this MC has lost every fight with his rival (0-2 against the Nemesis). He still has no original moves. The signature move iconic to the series is low tier in canon (even GG is better and that is a throwaway Vegeta made in his youth).

Attached: vegeta - today i will remind them v1.jpg (377x312, 43K)

Goku can be a prick sometimes, but i wouldn't call him unlikable. His love for fighting makes him take some shitty decisions, but that's something good since otherwise he would be "too perfect"( like Superman ).
DBS Goku is flanderized as fuck and i can see how he may be annoying sometimes. They tried to make him too much like Luffy, which is not really what Goky is about. He's a naive fuck, but not full blown retarded. That said, when his characterization is well done he's great. I really enjoyed him in Super Brolly.

Attached: índice.jpg (261x193, 15K)

He is always in this mode. What a pathetic revisionist
coper.

>BEJITA, wake up! You can't die before you kiss Chi-Chi!

Attached: k2JAHbQ.jpg (1366x768, 129K)

O-O-O-ORE WA....ORE WA... SUPA...!

Attached: 4954077-vegetavscelljnv.png (640x480, 324K)

was it ever explained why saiyans stop walking around in their super form? I don't mind because it was pretty silly to have them always looking ready to whoop a nigga, but just curious if they ever fully explained it, or if goku and gohan just said fuck it stopped doing it.

AAAAIIEEEEEE

Attached: 4317713_640px.jpg (640x479, 45K)

>1-0 over Cell
If you count his fight against 2nd Form Cell as a full fight, that means Vegeta jobbed to Freeza 4 times.

Because there was no reason to keep walking around in SS all the time.

They never explained. I suppose Gohan stopped because it bothered Chichi and Goku at some point of this training in the other world realized that shit wasn't helping him get stronger so it was pointless.

>How does that even work, Pan is a real person now?
O no user, that's not what I meant at all.

I meant, Toriyama designed both Pan's

I was in such a rush to type.

Attached: How_embarrassing.jpg (516x476, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y7xxLYY0pL8&feature=youtu.be&t=39

Very true. The Princeling seems doomed to be eternally humiliated by his Emperor.

Attached: 1565060072844.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Because it requires concentration.

>I meant, Toriyama designed both Pan's
Yes and both Gokus, but only one is canon.

It was just to get used to the form, being in the form probably still eats at Ki.
Also, Gohan looked like a delinquent in that form. Like he bleached his hair

"too perfect"? come on, he's a complete piece of shit, doesn't even acknowledge his own family members and treats them like trash 24/7, lies and manipulates everyone with no remorse, toys with everyone's lives, there's hardly anything that makes him sympathetic, maybe some funny jokes that are way offset by him being a trash saiyan being, his love of fighting takes away from drama as well, you brutally murdered my family? lulz who cares I wanna waku waku anyway

It's true though. When the big boys show up he steps up. Why waste energy on insecure manlets? Let them have their """win""" so they stop sperging out every day of the week

Nope, Toriyama just wanted to simplify SS going into the Buu Saga. Note how all the different levels shown in the Cell Saga just disappear. Goten and Trunks aren't basic SSs to Gohan's mastered SS and Vegeta's Super Vegeta. It's all the same form outside of SS2.

In fact, I think he had completely forgotten about it by the end of the Buu Saga, since the old Kai says that if they stayed permanently in SS as a fusion it'd cause a strain on their body and reduced their lifespan, even though Goku and Gohan stayed almost an entire year like that without issues.

Is there any reason why Goku and Vegeta can't get this form? It was good enough to whoop them a couple times before they abused time travel to get an advantage that they ended up squandering.

Attached: rose.gif (499x281, 1.89M)

GTku is tiny!

Attached: D5gPOFLVUAAWYak.png (500x666, 290K)

>was it ever explained why saiyans stop walking around in their super form?
Because that wouldn't be very waku waku

Read the manga and you will realize how stupid you sound

>Gohan looked like a delinquent in that form
This.

The past tense of "fight" is 'fought', not fighted.

*as good as z

>read the worst arc in the manga to find out why it can't happen in the anime
Where do I even start with your post?

Attached: vegeta's final form.jpg (1280x720, 532K)

>Yes and both Gokus, but only one is canon.
I acknowledge that, user and I have accepted the definition of canon. But Toriyama did design both Pan's.
Regardless of which Pan is canon.

(that, Pan being the canon one)

That's just his saiyan side talking. They're all a bunch of sociopaths that put a good fighting above everything else.
Brolly movie was great, but i hate how Toriyama started this whole "Saiyans can be good" bullshit. Nah. Being a douche is in their DNA. DBZ needed 4 full arcs to turn Vegeta into a decent being. And that with the guy being humbled TIME - AFTER - TIME. He was basically brainwashed on earth and felt so bad about it he even went Majin.
The most hilarious part is that while was raised on earth, he's still more saiyan than Vegeta. But i don't hold that against him.

Yeah

>The most hilarious part is that while GOKU* was raised on earth, he's still more saiyan than Vegeta.*

better animated too

>Super Vegeta
The entire point of Super Vegeta was that it was the wrong path.

t.Chichi

Ew.

Attached: f6946c477cbaf846b0bdb097ffd62817.jpg (640x786, 100K)

Goku helped

Attached: 16.jpg (800x1200, 453K)

No, that's a Japanese thing that was going on at the time. Bleached hair on a student was a sign of being a delinquent who doesn't listen to their parents.

>the worst arc in the manga
You mean the best arc in Super overall?

>to find out why it can't happen in the anime
You never said you wanted an anime-only explanation, retard, you just asked about Rose

To who he said that?

Yeah but he was eliminated in the process, like when he helped Piccolo to kill Raditz. It's either a victory for the team or a victory for the one dealing the final blow but clearly not for Goku as individual

Congratulations on your questionable taste and being defensive over your poor reading and visual comprehension. Next time I hope you've learned your lesson in jumping to conclusions and calling other people stupid. It just makes you look bad. I could have just been like the other anons here and just went "I accept your concession" or "OHNONONONO" but I'm looking out for you user.

Baste

Attached: SSJ4.jpg (592x1024, 103K)

Reminder that Caulifla is canonically a straight tomboy that will marry Cabba and Kale just admires her. Fuck the dyke anime version of them

Attached: 1546884469348.png (926x1316, 937K)

>B-BEJITA SAMA, PLEASE DRINK DEEP OF MY WIFE'S BREAST MILK

Attached: 1546210351286.jpg (452x374, 130K)

superman is not perfect though

Sorry, he wasn't talking to the bad guy of that time (I got it wrong because one of the gimmicks of that guy is that he used clones for his operations). But he really said that, he basically was talking to Orochimaru about finding Sakura after she was kidnapped by the bad guy of the Gaiden (a literal who who called himself Shin Uchiha just because Orochimaru implanted some Sharingans in his body years ago). Orochimaru said Sakura could have been killed already, and Sasuke said "his wife" isn't that weak and that by the time they arrive in Shin's hideout they might find Sakura already defeated Shin on her own, which is funny because she really kicked Shin's ass and it's a call back to one of the novels (in Sakura's novel Sasuke goes to help Sakura in her epic climatic battle and when he gets in he just see Sakura already did all the job alone)

Attached: 24899563091acc33f750bd7300c08ff7.jpg (720x720, 72K)

yikes

Attached: MV5BYzE5MjllOTgtOWI2MS00M2MxLTliOWQtOTM4MzM3ODNjN2NmL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1 (993x741, 138K)

You are right. Sorry for typing like a spic

I still don't understand where the third zamasu came from
>series timeline had beerus destroy zamasu
>trunks timeline had zamasu use the super dragonball turn him into goku black

Where did the third one working with goku black come from?

>early buu arc
did you fucking forget that goku had super saiyan 3? thats some key fucking information to leave out

Attached: Gokuvsceljr6.jpg (640x480, 196K)

>questionable taste
Literally everyone agrees manga's Black arc (and DBS Broly) is the best thing Super has produced but don't worry user I won't judge your shitty taste.

>poor reading and visual comprehension
Yikes, look at this literal coping. Just learn how to write, retard.

He was fighting jiren and if it wasn't for him then jiren wouldn't be eliminated. It's really a win for both

Should have used Tien's cells in place of Goku, Gero. If he wasn't going to use GG (would have won), he could have at least ignored PLs and reversed the Kamehameha. Foolishness.

It is time to remind them with a quick PSA.

Attached: Triclops PSA - Three easy steps to deflecting a jobber move regardless of PL - Tienchadhan has no ti (998x1636, 508K)

It's a time paradox because Zamasu only steals Goku's body because of the fight he had with Goku which was only possible because Zamasu stole Goku's body and confronted him during the present. It's been shown that killing Zamasu doesn't stop the future therefore the one that already stole Goku's body doesn't go away. You're better off trying to figure which started first, Goku's match with Zamasu or Goku Black arriving in the present.

It was really nice to see Cabbe actually grew some balls after meet Vegeta in the manga

Thanks for letting me know. Good to see that sakura can still fight for herself

>hiding behind other characters

See pic related

>time paradox
And that's why Toei fucked the timeline in the anime. In DB's diegetic universe time paradoxes can't exist because you just create a different timeline in these cases

Attached: Zamas arc timelines manga.png (764x1200, 325K)

Zamasu need to exist in order to turn into goku black so the one in the normal timeline gets hakai'd and the one from trunks' timeline gets beaten by goku and then uses the super dragonballs to become goku. So there's a third zamasu which isn't really addressed at any point in the story.

People just meme Sakura is weak because she was a complete shitter 90% of the series and she's still weaker than Naruto and Sasuke but compared to everyone else? She's fucking OP, she already was Hokage tier (or even stronger) when she was a 17yo chick

That actually raises more questions than it answers, how can goku black transport himself between parallel universes ? And if he knows that there are parallel universes then doesn't that bring the whole zero mortal plan into question since no matter what he does in his parralel universe, mortals will still continue to exist elsewhere.

>Broly's movie: Goku & Vegeta Show
>Moro's arc: Goku & Vegeta Show
>FighterZ DLC: another Goku, another half-Goku / half-Vegeta

Dragon Ball is dead.

Attached: 1552760192962.jpg (438x432, 38K)

Zamasu just wants to live in the one good timeline.
Also, there are Time Rings that transport you to alternate timelines affected by time travel.

Did you even watch the arc? Not read, even watching the anime would be enough to know the answer to your questions

>how can goku black transport himself between parallel universes
Did you even watch/read the arc, the Time Rings allow travel between parallel universes.

>No Shithan
DB is doing great.

I thought it was mentioned that goku black was only able to jump into the normal timeline temporarily as a result of trunks time travelling. Not permanently transport himself to another one. When he used the time ring to move to another timeline it pulled him back after a short period of time.

That's anime filler and a special case because he was traveling to the past and the time rings can only be used to move forward. Anyone can go to any timeline if has the right time ring, the limitation is that you can only go to the future and not the past (because traveling to the past creates different timelines)

yes that's what gokufags do every time.

Attached: mt5cvrMk4G1s2b8dzo1.gif (400x226, 667K)

Yeah it wasn't really explained that the time ring would allow you to travel into a parallel universes future, the only time it was seen in use in the anime was with zamasu and the kai travelling into their own universes future to observe a primitive race.

AAAAAIIIIEEEEEE!

Sorry, forgot image.

Attached: giphy.gif (412x231, 402K)

Based

Attached: ImperfectConventionalGoldfish-size_restricted.gif (500x283, 512K)

>lizardlet needs it spelled out
So be it. First scrap with 'first form'? No result. Second form? Attacked him with no result, but nothing was done to him. No result. No interaction in third form. No result. Loses to base (fourth form). 0-1 in canon (then Super makes them 1-1).

With Cell, 'Semi' was made to throw a fit, give up on fighting (TKO) and mumble about if he had achieved his Perfect state. Vegeta just made him go do that. Had it just been Cell never giving up and playing the Prince from the start, the case would be made for it being a voided victory. Alas, 1-0. Perfect form beats Vegeta soundly (even had FF destroyed his head, Gero somehow improved both Frieza and Piccolo cells to do something neither can manage with a 'core cluster') for to tie it up at 1-1. Cell was poised to tie break with a killing blow, but Gohan got in the way. Vegeta wasn't even TKO'd by this, then goes on to . With Gohan's attack getting the kill (and Gero giving Cell a move that doomed him with no computer guidance suggesting not to favor it), Vegeta's distraction lands him a supporting role in the victory for his 2-1. Easy money.

Attached: negro bug throwing a fit - computer lied to him - supa bejita-sama was much stronger than data sugge (570x374, 87K)

>anime-only
Non-canon.

Attached: Fridge realizes his Prince is undefeated against Goku.jpg (968x976, 262K)

>So be it. First scrap with 'first form'? No result
Vegeta knew there was a good chance he'd lose, so he begged Freeza to transform so that they wouldn't get tired out only for Freeza to transform later
>Attacked him with no result, but nothing was done to him. No result.
That's a win for Freeza
> 0-1 in canon (then Super makes them 1-1).
He lost to Golden Freeza, Goku and Whis had to save his sorry ass.
>With Cell, 'Semi'
Kill yourself dubfag

>tiny
Some things never change.

Attached: dicklet at 14 in canon - some things never change for little gokek.png (600x450, 350K)

>Gokek looking right at it
Shameless.

Attached: pickles sees bulgeta's pride as the wench gets more than she bargained for - gokek overjoyed.jp (359x379, 53K)

See

The last time we see Goku's penis he is canonically 12-13.
Wonder why Veggiefag is obsessed with children's penises though

New thread

The vegetafag is the panpedo. I just know

Kys obnoxious toyotrash.

>being this manga the canon version is the manga Toriyama and his successor are making and not Toei's cancelled fanfic

Shhh. Don't intrude into grownups convos with your forced meme. Get a hobby.

>M-MEME!
Man you really are assmad
I guess you miss the anime a lot, huh?

Not sure which version I'll end up favoring, but for now this is A.

Attached: Tien technique mogs the bug - Triclops give no fucks about Kamehameha.jpg (929x955, 476K)

And this is B. I'll have to have more time and motivation to continue to the extent of Cell starting the attack, Tien reacting, this moment, the reflection and Cell dying to his own stupidity.

Attached: Tien technique mogs the bug - Triclops give no fucks about Kamehameha v2b.jpg (1066x1454, 411K)

The chad Kamen Rider
The virgin Dragonball Super

Attached: ChadKamenRider vs VirginDragonBall.png (479x202, 36K)

yo pienso que Vegeta es el mas fuerte actualmente pero Broly esta a un nivel superior a el, que piensan muchachos?

>Lol u mad
Touché.

As expected of a fellow retard to use non-canon anime-only scenes. Sadly, like the bit with Janemba doing a chest version to Goku or Metal Cooler to Vegeta's mouth...They just didn't happen. Perhaps you thought otherwise. Know what did? That's right. Defeated a much stronger Buu. Helped bring this version down, too. 2-2. Not bad for a gumball. Certainly better than Retardku's 0-2 against his Prince.

Attached: Vegeta wonders about that.jpg (405x553, 68K)

>implying it ever changed

Attached: 0052-003 v1.jpg (396x610, 73K)

>all this coping
This while canon gives you 1-0? Does it upset you that much that Super fucked Fridge into being 1-1?

>he lost
Get Whis'd for life, faggot. Guardian Angel trumps all. Look forward to the lizardlet, brainlet being GoD Bra's agent just as he was for Billy Cat Man.

>had to
And? No rules. Cry. Plan A was a dud. Frieza was a staminalet. Plan B failed, too. Sorbet found the wrong target in Vegeta (got himself killed thinking his guard would be down like the dipshit MC). Plan C? Well, we both know how that turned out. Good try, but maybe he needs better friends than a nanny and a guy with a ray gun ring (the gag villain came to the same conclusion after this so he stopped training and started seeking Nu-Broly after getting a rez).

>kys
That's a job for Gokek when trying to avoid his promises to his wife, best friend, etc. Futile.

Attached: gokek trying to avoid 2-0 - breaking promises to his wife and 'best friend'.jpg (1021x1093, 316K)

>last time we see it
>implying it ever changed from the babby state
Just like his hair, I'm sure. Baby dick Gokek is canon. Even Toei knows this much.

>X is Y
You lot are always saying this (Jiren, Pan, etc.). Still, I don't mind exploiting others to my ends. I believe I've noted this before. This obviously includes favored pictures of Goku being turned against his trash fans.

Attached: Pan sees a fan of her grandpa unable to handle his jobbing to their Prince.jpg (278x327, 32K)

For instance. 3-0, when?

Attached: I'm never keeping my promise to Krillin - Always jobbing to Vegeta.jpg (574x427, 79K)

Attached: vegeta kek.gif (500x300, 352K)

>it's true
I know. Though I think Vegeta has grown weary of free wins. 3-0 might be where he ends it. The vassal just doesn't pose a real challenge to the Nemesis. AT made his will quite clear in canon.

Attached: this is it vegeta - today I job to you...for keeps.png (1433x1002, 1.59M)

>more Saiyan
>can hardly put down foes properly
This aside, he always loses to Vegeta who becomes a better Earthling than Goku by EoZ. Better father, husband, friend, lover, hero, etc. What a guy. Truly a high class Prince.

Attached: wow vegeta wins as always.jpg (268x270, 47K)

Why are you saving photos of nude 12 year olds

Kamen Rider 24.8 billion yen
Dragon Ball 14.2 billion yen
Even with the Broly movie coming out this year Kamen Rider still beat it by a fuckton wtf

>non-canon

Attached: 0088-013 - recoome.jpg (1066x1600, 332K)

Don't forget times he was undefeated against Gokek.

>Always

>this lie
Doc knows better. Let me remind you.

Attached: main antagonist defeats the mc - no big deal for bejita-sama - 1-0 over his shitty rival goku.jpg (929x933, 364K)

>gets his shit kicked in by Recoome
>has to eat up Goku's sloppy seconds

>never wins fights that aren't against fodder
He defeated Goku both times, but maybe you're right with the label. Took down Buuhan all the way to Kid, too. Slapped Semi's shit (picture related). Helped with Kid and SPC, too. That's before Super sees him work to bring Fridge down, too.

Attached: supa bejita-sama what are we going to do in these rocks - lewd negro bug about to get 1-0'd v1b (569x490, 166K)

>have sex
She would if she could, but he already has a Queen (and isn't into dolls).

Attached: toaster spots her prince - loves her some short, dark-haired men - doll destined to be bug chow.jpg (525x515, 157K)

Was it a plot by Furieza to use Green Bulma for seducing Vegeta back to his side?

Attached: breasts explains to chilli the pleasure of being kissed by our prince.jpg (1200x1040, 168K)

>please fuck my wife
What did he mean by this?

Attached: I'm the MC and this is my show where I always lose to my rival - Goku the Carrot Cuck.jpg (298x728, 47K)

>finds out Yamchop was making moves on GoD Bra
He won't find Deletedcha. That pose sure is familiar though...

Attached: negro bug yamcha'd for 1-0 - gave up the fight - told to go eat the doll for sport.jpg (389x646, 132K)

You serious? Also, implying his 'best friend' matters to him. Won't even keep his promises for the guy (or avenge him anymore).

Attached: off to job to vegeta again - will never keep his promise to krillin.jpg (204x191, 6K)

>Gayku
An open secret, really.

Attached: 1561537310944 gayku.jpg (640x480, 38K)

That all?

Attached: Giantgeta vs Manletku.jpg (461x308, 80K)

>even his Oozaru is tiny
>h-he was just a kid sti-
Cope.

Attached: gokek never masters this form - Oozarulet.jpg (1558x1064, 472K)

Attached: retardku learns zammy killed his bitch wife.jpg (221x233, 19K)

>still thinks it is once person
I support neither Toyo nor Toei. I don't care for Jiren. Like Broly, you idiots can't tell us apart. The spectre of the "Vegetafag" is everywhere.

Attached: just another vegetachad - old kai isn't about retards.jpg (388x334, 50K)