Arifureta

>Dedicate whole episode to Hydra fight and nothing else when it's not plot important
>Cut Oscar's monologue about the truth of the Labyrinths and the Liberators
>Timeskip 2 months without even bothering to explain their new stuff or what they got

The adaptation is pretty bad so far but at least Yue is really cute

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - 05 [720p]_snapshot_00.03.45.184_[2019.08.07_16 (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFVTrloag-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope they add some Yue sex with extra nudity in the BDs.

They arent adding sex, even in the wn it was only just implied, and thats perfectly fine.

Shit adaptation to a shit novel.

They seem to be making her more family friendly so I doubt it. They went from "Yue canonically rapes Hajime in the bath with a seductive smile and continues to do so for two months straight" to just a kid playing around in the bath.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - 05 [720p]_snapshot_00.19.15.488_[2019.08.07_17 (1280x720, 88K)

>Implied
Everything in volume 1 after they beat the hydra reads like erotica featuring yue. No explicit sex scenes but I bet it would have ended like "Six months worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Yue." if he wrote the actual sex scenes.

Attached: Yue.jpg (720x1000, 171K)

They kind of adapted some of extra stories from volume 1 in those twitter shorts. Nothing lewd sadly: youtube.com/watch?v=AFVTrloag-4

>thats perfectly fine.
Not really.

Hajime's PoV would have been better.

>Not keeping her hair undone
This adaptation is as worthless as the damn rabbit.

The only good part of them animating the behemoth fight was animated Suzu. Cute side characters like her deserve love too but she looks cuter in the LN.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - 05 [720p]_snapshot_00.12.05.558_[2019.08.07_17 (1280x720, 136K)

One of the things I liked about this shit is that it didn't shy away from confirming that the main couple were fucking, constantly. Without that it gets more generic than it already is.

Attached: Yue_thirsty.webm (1280x720, 349K)

>Adaptation isn't going to get to the dance where she goes from worthless rabbit to murder rabbit

I hate it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29-15-52-03.jpg (800x1114, 215K)

This anime might be the most textbook example of:
>show is shit
>add vampire loli
>show is now bearable

Who has the ass grabbing vamp loli butt webm?

They're skipping so much and it's so bad but Yue really saves the entire thing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - 05 [720p]_snapshot_00.03.34.298_[2019.08.07_16 (1280x720, 77K)

She does but just barely. Downgrading her semen demon status is one of the worst decisions I can remember.

Attached: Yue12.jpg (2461x3685, 846K)

A childish yue is fine too I guess. I always pictured her as more mature and more of a seductress that only really brings out her childish side around Kaori but this is really cute too.

There should have been a breast grabbing one too, and maybe a puffy vulva one as well.

But it hurts the gap moe if she is almost always childish. That's a bad thing.

>tfw you'll never carry a naked vampire loli around everywhere
why even live

It's no wonder Hajime seems immune to other girls charms, guy probably transcended and achieved enlightment after seeing Yue naked every day for several months in the abyss.

And the only one that could convince him otherwise was Yue herself. After loli vampire pussy everything else is a downgrade.

Attached: Yue08.jpg (1800x2475, 1.84M)

She is the cutest mosquito.

Attached: Suc2.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

eternal lolipussy

What's the truth of the Labyrinths and the Liberators?

Eternal vampire lolipussy. Nothing can compare.

Attached: Remi03.jpg (1430x956, 258K)

Not much, just that the god of that world is an asshole and the Liberators wanted to take him down for good reasons.