Raildex

I've been told that Kuroko is a fat slut, is this true?

Attached: __shirai_kuroko_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_masuo_masdlivelove__6cb8d4ff4925eaf59009729c67e9e17 (595x842, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8cFprVKO7k
sakugabooru.com/data/b0d28c1590b29f20f221c880571d177a.mp4
sakugabooru.com/data/ac2456f2681976b93f5ba8fad99771f7.mp4
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sorcery_Hacker:Volume1_Phase1#Part_3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Beatrice_of_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, that's Saten.

Looks like AB is more brutal in the tankobon version. Somebody do a redo of the chapters with the changes.

Attached: file.png (1015x1440, 1.83M)

Fug

Attached: file.png (1015x1440, 1.78M)

And just to rub it in that this isn't like Kiyama's kids are just in a coma somewhere".

Attached: file.png (1015x1440, 1.57M)

About Kamachi and the Touma "name" thing from gouranga's tweet, they've been having at autistic discussion over on 5ch. Almost immediately someone called him out on Touma calling Birdway, "Birdway" and not Leivinia. Now they're bringing up the times Touma's slipped up and called Mikoto, "Mikoto" instead of Misaka.

Is index used goods? I read from some user's post that she was raped by accelerator. Is that true?

I don't think they've ever met have they?

That said she rents her ass out to the guy who owns Joseph's diner for free food.

Since he's Japanese it's likely Birdway is much more memorable for him to say.

Why is Misaka such a thug?

Attached: misa16.jpg (890x1100, 62K)

Uiharu is used goods.

Fuck off and kill yourself Shitroko fag.

>index never met accelerator
What level of speedreading/watching are you on?

Only for her husband Touma.

>People are supposed to remember every weebshit book they've ever read
Have sex.

By me.

>he doesn't remember
LMAO

When has he used Mikoto besides the time he told a Sister she looks like her?

Also Birdway introduced herself with her last name first in NT1, maybe she did the same with Touma and that's why he uses it.

>weebshit book
That event was actually covered by the anime, you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8cFprVKO7k

Have sex, nerd.

If you don't remember the shit you read don't try to discuss it. Simple shit. If you're interested enough in something to discuss it, the bare minimum expectation would be that you remember the events in the book.

Having sex ruins your memory? I learn something new every day.

I remember him going "Wait, that isn't Mikoto" at the beginning of NT5 when "Mikoto" punched him after complaining about what happened in Hawaii.

That one still kind of bugs me a little. Touma's logic at sniffing out the fact that it was someone disguised as her was that she'd Biribiri him instead of punching him when he pissed her off. I'm sure the real Mikoto hit him with her fists a few times.

>fat
I don't think so, Jim.

Attached: 1564413902400.jpg (1917x2100, 302K)

Fun fact: Kuroko in OT8 was actually worried, in-text, about potentially getting chubby.

I can't believe someone can speedread AND speedwatch something, holy shit

Attached: 1539470277983.png (488x424, 225K)

You're right, he did. Specifically he says "You're not Mikoto," so it makes me wonder if he only used it since he was addressing someone who wasn't "Misaka."

So what are chances of Kamachi announcing another new series alongside Sorcery Hacker the ninja one and that Apocalypse Witch thats coming from Dengeki next month

He probably wanted to clarify it as that specific Misaka, like Thor even cared. He calls her Mikoto when he speaks to the sisters so it's probably more for him than anything.

Nothing wrong with a little extra kuroko to manhandle

Attached: asg23623de437.jpg (764x1121, 521K)

Mikoto also gets called "Mikoto" by the narration. So I think it's just personal vs. impersonal thing.

He still needs to replace Blood Sign on Dengeki. He finished Boo Boo and Blood Sign in a row but only announced Apocalypse Witch there. The other two were on LINE. So maybe one more.

Yeah, he may have thought he was dealing with a Sister or something for a second.

Her only appeal is being a lesbian that is converted by her thirst for dick. For some reason lesbians becoming cock thirsty sluts is my thing.

Attached: 1389842736859.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

>Aleister vs Mathers fight was basically Aleister telling Mathers "Have sex"
Kino

>Aleister killed all these kids
>Aleister did nothing wrong

But that's not even close to what happened.

Give kids an education and you can justify anything

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-14-at-3.52.30-PM.jpg (862x1070, 115K)

I can think of some good exercise to remove any extra fat.

He's done it a few times in both OT and NT. OT6 for instance.

Exercise can only take you so far, what you really need is a good diet.

Anyone having a hard time seeing Touma as a hero after NT ended?
Accel as well, he feels more like a hero now instead of anti hero.

>If you can't remember a 11 year old book hurr durr
It wasn't even that important of an interaction. Have sex.

Diet can only take you so far, what you really need is good exercise.

Her voice is kino sex

Touma has literally done nothing wrong.

Attached: file.png (764x1087, 652K)

>calories out can only take you so far
>calories in is the real way to do it

That's a total lie, she's a FLAT slut

Kys

Blessed quads

Accelcucks seething because people didn't remember an unimportant scene

>Implying you read the book when it came out and then never again and never watched the anime
Not my fault you have the memory of a goldfish.
>it wasn't even important
You're right lol. It's not like that was half the plot of OT13 and she was literally on the cover with him or there when he grew the black wings. Totally irrelevant. You're not exactly an inspiring example of the benefits of having sex if it's rotted your brain this much.

Attached: 74505688.jpg (4818x4752, 3.7M)

>OT8
>Worrying about getting chubby is the same as getting chubby
She's been working out with Judgement alot in the events further along the timeline

>trying to start a fanbase war after people pointed you newfaggotry
Go back to re-ddit.

He was the coolest guy.

Touma isn't sinless though but blaming him for every single thing like AC bullshit is definitely wrong.

Index didn't do anything in that volume, Indextard. Stay mad because your waifu is a walking plot device with no relevance.

Dubs btfo by based gains chad quads. Diet fags on suicide watch.

Attached: 3363879-1968043873-31290.jpg (1167x1000, 713K)

>implying indexfags exist
>trying this hard to damage control the fact you forgot an entire volume

She is so fucking hot

But were they him directly calling her Mikoto or indirectly? I do think it makes a difference.

I dunno OP you have eyes right? Does she look fat to you?

Do some crossword puzzles gramps. I hear it helps stave off the alzheimer's.

Attached: 97A943BD-8B2A-42CD-B045-65CD9381B83C.png (388x221, 127K)

Weren't Touma and the rest of the crew that invaded the UK all in Aleister's RV for probably around a week? It's hilarious that I can type that Considering Index's personality it's unlikely she didn't run over to say hi at least once.

So did accelerator rape her or not? Please this is important.

>around a week
Couple days at most.

They had a magic powered rocket cruise ship. It could have been as short as aleister likes.

Kihara Gensei would be smiling at all this SCIENCE.

If she was not so blind by Junko, her sister would not of fell to the dark side and die. It all because of her. Even as her sister was trying to protect her, even if she could die because it.

But this horrible sister didn't care at all.

Soon

Attached: Duo.jpg (282x545, 46K)

Cute Mikoto

Unpopular opinion time.
At this point, Touma has become obsolete as a character. The #1 thing that keeps him afloat is all the mystery shenanigans going on in his arm, not his character itself. It's basically a carrot on a stick Kamachi holds to maintain interest in him. Outside of small-scale things like graduating, he doesn't have any goal to compel further interest in his personal story. This is the opposite of someone like Accelerator whose character has a clear goal in mind and has to go through uncharted territory to accomplish it. For Touma you already know that the Rosicrusian/secret chief conflicts will come to his doorstep, he'll participate in fighting them off, then what? Rinse and repeat with a new threat for part 4? Having a likeable personality can only carry you so far as a character, so you need an actual endgame. NT22R could have been the perfect opportunity to lay out what he wanted to accomplish in life, but instead he just resolved to do the usual "beat up the bad guy and go home happy". What do you think?

He decided to really figure out what the fuck he is just last volume. This is the most proactive he's been about himself since an entire existence was forged just to crush him. He could end up getting side tracked and dropping it like NT15, but him referencing it at the end and IT telling him to stop ignoring shit makes me believe he's really going to be chasing this.

I mean you are basically right, Touma's main goal is to be a normal high school student and just go where life takes him. The issue is that Life hates Touma, he's an aberration, and given how hard he is to kill the best that Life can do to destroy touma is to ruin his relationships, IT was the first attempt at that, changing how Touma is, the next attempt will be to change those around him so that they hate Touma that might see more success

He said that in NT2 and we still don't know about it.

Don't forget: useless, psychotic, flat, dyke, annoying, bitchy, and worst girl

Attached: 5d548cec1c1fb4448d33dbc640b975eb.jpg (1200x845, 255K)

Well the schmuck did honestly believe it was all IB and was told it was a reference point for the universe pretty soon after he came back. Now he knows that's total crap and he's hunting for the real thing that made him a fucking blue lizard.

Pretend right arm never existed. and rate this.

Attached: 8674D542-D9AB-4C4E-BAF4-1AF2B55C5D4B.jpg (2792x4047, 1.19M)

He calls her by her first name when speaking to Aleister too in NT19.

>“What the hell was that!? And what happened to Mikoto and Index!? How far away did that knock them!?”

Both of the arms are fucked up pretty bad though

Every instance seems to be to other characters and not her. I'm starting to think he does it to differentiate her from other Misakas for whoever he's talking to.

The main problem I have with this post is you saying "now" like these weren't always true about touma. If you don't like him you don't like him. Not much to discuss about that. But to say that he's only just gotten to this position is entirely false.

i'm normally into /u/ but kuroko x touma hits some nice spots

Manface/10.

I think we will see a bunch of Mikotos in Part 3

That's not total crap its just not the full story.

Everything is fucked up

The legs are probably the only redeeming quality here.

I meant that IB making the monstrosities, turning him into a dragon, etc. is total crap.

I want to fuck Misuzu!

Attached: 8141EBF5-718C-45EE-B16C-26CAA84AFC46.jpg (480x270, 49K)

I never said I don't like him, the fact that I said he's got a likeable personality should clue you in. I'm saying that when you start peeling away the secrets within his arm like NT18 onward have been doing, it starts becoming more apparent that he doesn't have much else going on.

Terrifying on almost every level/10
If you want a redline I'll do it but it's gonna basically be the whole thing.

Attached: be still my daughter.jpg (552x600, 268K)

So do you guys think the next series will be 22 volumes, or will it be shorter?

You're as stupid as the guy that kept saying she doesn't know his name.

It will be 2.2 volumes

It will be longer.

The notion that having a likeable personality isn't enough to keep interest in a character however points to the opposite. Generally people like to see more of a character because they are entertained by them. Not because they have some abstract goal to accomplish. No one who says they want to see gunha thinks he has some goal in mind. People who say they want to see more of the delta force aren't doing so because they think there's an endgame to touma dicking around with his friends.

Or he knows that if he calls her her first name to her face she'll shock the crap out of him.

Now in actuality she'd probably be super happy about it, but he doesn't know that.

Anna has to be the last villain though. Who the fuck could be the villain after her? Aiwass?

You can like a character but still be unsatisfied with their progression. Gunha and other side characters can't really be compared to Touma because one barely appears and the other is a main character that has the most screentime dedicated to him. Even the longest running series still have a goal in mind for their protagonist, even if it takes them decades to reach it.

I’ll do it myself.

Based Raika

Anna will be a jobber

even i can draw better

I don't know if there's another series that has gone on as long as Raildex has while covering as small a timeframe in-series.

I guess maybe SOL like Yotsuba, but for a series with an actual plot, I don't think so.

>Anna has to be the last villain though.

Attached: 1410466176629.jpg (565x575, 60K)

Attached: taking your cute wife to the pregnant bikini contest and being beaten out by the chairmen and his th (764x1087, 427K)

The original Star Wars?

Scooby-Doo

Unless you can show me a instance he directly calls her Mikoto the former statement isn't wrong. He was referring to her as Mikoto to someone else the same day he "met" her, so claiming it's for some closeness reason holds about as much weight as what I said.

Attached: misa9.png (800x1200, 394K)

>trips
Based

I just wanna see a pregnant mikoto with her ass hanging out of her bathing suit. Is that so much to ask?

Mikoto trip to Mexico when?

I did this one like 2 threads ago

Attached: 1565045340193.jpg (800x1200, 470K)

Praise Jibbles!

>the protagonist needs progression and needs a goal
Why? The main character is the way you see into the world, and needs to have some reason to be focused on compared to any other random shmoe, but past that it's really all up in the air. You don't really need a goal, especially since as you say most MCs take forever to ever get their goal and hell the story will often just forget their goal and have them not particularly make any real steps towards achieving that goal for large stretches of time. Plenty of shonen do this, all naruto did was basic training, he never really tried to get connections to become hokage it just kind of happened. Luffy is travelling, but he's not really trying to bring people under him and install himself as a pirate king or anything. Ichigo didn't really have much of a goal that I can even remember, probably one of the more Touma-like shonen protagonists who was just generally helping people out.

Aleister didn't kill those kids. Kihara and science killed those kids. Also violent video games.

>Ichigo didn't really have much of a goal that I can even remember,
Which is why he is the worst of the bunch

Why does Kamachi keep making Misaki suffer?

Attached: misaki best girl toaru to aru.png (704x510, 325K)

Why hasn't a Kihara decided to make a death game like SAO yet? That seems like the sort of shit they'd love.

He likes her, and the more you suffer the happier your ending will be

There are death games in AC iirc, at the end NT12

But the opposite is true.

NT12 already alluded to the fact that live action death tournaments are a thing in AC.

>Angel wing; SoGeBu; Speeches; Protect students! – t.”Anti-hero"
>Dragon wings; “You and only you”; Kitchen knife does the talking. – t."Hero"
Touma passing or failing a test of Maat after NT would be an interesting plot point.
Maat is probably the only “God” he would actually instakill on sight, they have too much in common.

Attached: 1539571247940.jpg (1000x708, 125K)

Misaki a pile of shit

>the happier your ending will be
Misaki only happy with Touma.
But Kamachi is setting up index to win anyways.

Also he doesn't have the balls to shit on all those Misakafags who will withhold their otakubuxx or burn down his house if their chestlet doesn't win.

>Misaki only happy with Touma.
Misaki being with Touma only brings her suffering
She actualy smiles when she is with Mikoto

You have to pick one of those user. They contradict each other.

That's probably fatsaki not kuroko

All the time

Attached: 1463237525562.png (675x998, 528K)

Me too user.

Attached: Canon end.jpg (1017x1387, 364K)

Attached: 6f63fe958f74cb60f1c06334546dcffd.jpg (764x1087, 332K)

Whosaki\Touma relationship is slowly killing Misaki, normally that is. In NT22R that relationship was killing her very fast. With the way it ended Cow considering a remotecide out of the bowl is a fair possibility.

Attached: Remotecide.png (353x738, 35K)

No she actually WAS chubby. Mikoto commented on her little tummy. She canonically has a little gut

I'm saying Kamachi is either going to pick Index and get his house burned or pick Mikoto.

Neither has Misaki winning.

>Misaki being with Touma only brings her suffering
Only because he doesn't remember her.
Kamachi just likes making Misaki suffer.

Those Misakafags don't even know who Kamachi is.

misaki >>>>>>>>>> misaka
i can replace misaki with anyone else and the equation will still be true

Attached: kyokaax3.png (250x300, 85K)

Even if Touma remembered he would just forget about her

Touma always had these short term goals in his story since the guy is ridiculously unlucky and only wants to be a "normal high school boy". I understand the fact that long term goals are better but, things like that need an establishment which can't be random and this series isn't a short one, to begin with.
In NT22R Touma finally started to question about his right hand and wants to ask Index or anyone from the science side for more information. And frankly, this could be the step for a long term goal which can be changed/or twisted with how the plot progress.
The fact Touma doesn't know Aleister is still alive is truly a pity for the fact he could pursue him since he is the only one who observed his right hand 24/7.

user I'm sorry to say but this has already been posted

If Kamachi is already choosing to have his house burned down though he could choose pretty much whoever he likes. It doesnt have to be index by process of elimination like there's only two options. Your logic doesn't hold up even if the conclusion is correct.

Bullysaka a shit.

Standby: cursed collection incoming

Attached: crossed.jpg (571x571, 297K)

>pick Index and get his house burned or pick Mikoto
Headcrab & Odin won the scalp\bowl eons ago.
Aleister is unironically a third contender.
Other bowlets have no chance.
Yuriko is a hidden boss.

Attached: I’m Here Forever~.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>equation
Wow, so not only you are wrong but also retarded

At the end of the day, Anna will be nothing but a puppet for the Secret Chiefs. She think she the one in control but she not.

Attached: 76136238_p0.jpg (3865x3508, 901K)

Misaki will win by marrying Mikoto before she marries Touma

Attached: 76136238_p1.jpg (3366x3508, 904K)

>not-Seria heroine
>not-Index heroine
>blonde Fairy heroine
Why does Haimura reuse so many character designs?

Attached: 76213.jpg (250x300, 17K)

When will misakatards gonna stop losing?

Don’t forget about this faggot.

Attached: not!Kakine.jpg (250x300, 18K)

Odds of his house getting burned down is much lower with index or mikoto compared to misaki.

Of course we're saying he doesn't forget.

This guy fills me with dread by default.

Attached: 76135239_p0.png (1112x2169, 1.22M)

>Aleister
If you're going that far then just say Accel-ko is in the bowl too.

Can't forget about Not-Accel.

Attached: 76448.jpg (800x600, 76K)

Bootleg gaykakine.

Attached: 76136148_p0.jpg (602x850, 561K)

When have Misakachads ever lost?
The fact that haters have to bring Misaka everytime means that Misakachads win by default

sorry not sorry mikotofag, but your pikachu girl is even more boring than paint drying
even vanilla ice cream seems more exotic than her

Attached: aeka a slut.jpg (234x312, 25K)

>who is yuriko

Im not even talking about your (shit) taste
But the fact that you cant even get a basic concept like equation right

well you obviously weren't talking about my shit taste because i don't have shit taste to begin with, duh
you can continue to harp on my mistake as a distraction though, i don't mind because it's just like sjws who use grammar mistakes to distract from their mental illness

>just say Accel-ko
At least read the spoiler.
>that far
There is only one person in To-aru who got personally told off by Othinus to get the fuck away from her property – Aleister. She stays silent or mocks all other bowlets, but with the Degenerate she lashed out with a warning.

Attached: (YOU) are a Faggot.jpg (561x849, 76K)

>When have Misakachads ever lost?
she was an afterthought in OT
she was an afterthought in NT and had her one potentially interesting plotline dropped
she is an afterthought in her own spinoff, to the point where people are more excited to see Uiharu than her

Touma does have a long term goal and that is to pass high school without being held back but the Universe is trying everything it can to cause Touma to fail at it

>talks about distractions while deflecting to sjws

Accelerator fucking sucks. Almost as bad as Kuroko

Attached: sample-4d82ed82513cc0d3fc603424f4d78013.jpg (666x1000, 73K)

She's a nice girl

Attached: 1565089268913.jpg (1235x1756, 400K)

The bottom is alright, the top half looks scrunched.

Wow, Misakahaters really are brainless

hey, if you get to do it, it's fair game for everyone else

Attached: 1447192847374.jpg (500x673, 85K)

If she is an afterthought how come Kamachi keeps focusing on her instead of actual afterthoughts like Itsuw

You have to be a thought in the first place to be an after thought.

>Touma
>Graduating from school
Never

>moving the goalpost

Why did Haimura streamed this?

Attached: IMG_tf9ho1.jpg (356x487, 30K)

Ow my eye

>cross shaped flower
Rosencross take over of Tokiwadai soon

Attached: Tokiwadai_logo.png (340x351, 156K)

Hype up Railgun 3 news or BD box art.

>I CAN DRAW THE HAND OUT IN FRONT POSE
>SEE I CAN
>no bully
>pls

Attached: Find the left hand.jpg (1080x1080, 405K)

Isn't their MO using Science and Magic in conjunction? I wonder if Tokiwadai is AC's attempt at doing so without.... sparks.

Not her fault that Rakko was so thirsty for attention

Tokiwadai already has the first succesful esper/magic esper

With the summer uniform instead of Daihaisei?

>“Besides, you should have been able to try a little harder. You didn’t need to give up on those lives if you had used your right hand properly!! What about the Golden magicians? Or Aleister and Coronzon!? Can you really say that conclusion was the best possible one!? Well, can you!?”
>One who Purifies God and Slays Demons
>Slays Demons
>Cares about Demons
Fraud.

Attached: 1563075252299.jpg (2048x1346, 135K)

The first 3 episodes are Nagaispace in the summer uniform.

Why is Junko so sexy. How can the other girls even compete with this perfection

Attached: 05.jpg (1080x1553, 887K)

Brand recognition.

Attached: 1554482894937.png (837x1407, 432K)

>How can the other girls even compete with this perfection?
Can't compete with what's already yours.

Attached: to aru misaki.png (620x712, 404K)

>implying the hidden boss isn't homo end

Not even Othinus would see it coming, that's why she doesn't feel threatened.

Attached: 59975610_p4.jpg (500x600, 111K)

you can't save everyone shirou

I guess you need some sort of fuckery to fix all of the Railgun I shit

Attached: 0kme.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Mikoto will be the final boss since she was the first/tutorial boss and Kamachi loves his videogame tropes

Touma knows.

Attached: 289660665059211.png (887x1616, 650K)

well 2nd after Accelerator

The last scene in the series is gonna take place on that fucking bridge

I can confirm that Anna is full of shit.
Nep said this
> But I don’t believe Imagine Breaker ended up in you by random chance. I still believe that the dreams of all magicians were drawn in by the shining soul of the person bearing the true name of the One who Purifies Gods and Slays Demons
IB exists with Touma before who is "supposedly" the one who purifies god and slays demons since he only was there until the wish during WWIII.
It's either Touma himself or the Swarm. Or hypothetically it's two sides of a coin which accordingly goes like this: Touma is the side of the one who purifies meanwhile the other side is the swam who slays.

*Tsuchi

>I can confirm character A is full of shit by referring to what character B has said despite having no real reason to believe one over the other

Not that user but confirming that Semen Shrimp has semen stuck in her brains is rather easy.
>trusts Ayylmao
>thinks Aleister & Coronzon are ded
>thought that Touma was “dregs”
>Touma uses KnT that Shrimp was so wet for like a dicksleave it is.
>Narration calls Shrimp a reverse Breedway

Attached: 1541731227740.jpg (302x497, 41K)

user it CAN be helped. Surely you understand.

Attached: 99279d17fa6ef038.jpg (1024x1280, 202K)

To think they would've grown up to be such perfectly good sluts. Child Errors are truly a tragedy.

Attached: 1545261328524.png (650x709, 279K)

Also Umidoori huh....

>archmage REEEng that he can’t take down a 2IQ demon
Touma needed to hit him one more time just for that scene.
And another one right after, for thinking that Touma would agree to sacrifice Lilith.

Attached: 1553555926750.png (800x542, 308K)

Nep existed before Anna for thousands of years. She has a better foundation than her.
Anna source of information is Aiwass and most likely the information he provided aren't accurate since ayyiwas like to fuck around.

Attached: 02349023000.png (354x346, 21K)

Chronologically is the first and Accel still bleeds

Attached: EBS71E2UEAA4-rA.jpg (900x1080, 138K)

Tell me. Do you bleed?

That’s Mikoto

Attached: *dabs*.jpg (600x600, 83K)

With a Rosicrucian artifact, anyone can. The fact that this is being set up means that there is going to be something involving them soon. Personally, I hope its with Kakine since he should have dominion over the supernatural vs Accelerator's absolute control over the natural world.

Attached: touma.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Cute

Attached: Blue Lizard.jpg (2188x1641, 960K)

>He thinks Accelerator's control is over the natural world after the Clonoth shit he's been pulling off

Does Kakine actually have life force to refine into magic? His body is artificial. Or if he does have any it might be too twisted like Ladylee.

To be fair, Raildex is a bit wonky on what it defines as "natural". Aiwass was described somewhere as a god of the natural world. Also, Coronzon's flaming sword was able to carbonize Touma because just having a manifested flesh-and-blood body allowed her to count as "natural" enough to not have to worry about IB.

DM is bullshit enough for him to have life force if he wants to, and not have it if he doesn’t want to.

Attached: 1542151931555.png (426x214, 65K)

Who said Accelerator was the only one gaining control over two worlds? Kakine will master his own territory and completely overwrite the natural world. So what if Accelerator adds a new element to his whitelist? The only answer is to create new universes where his whitelist is completely ineffective.

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

The whole idea of child errors is hilarious.

I guess in Raildex-land Japan doesn't have a problem with the birth rate since you can just have a kid and give it to Academy City to raise for you.

Accelerator is delving more into the supernatural than Kakine ever will. He was already using magic against Elizard without any noted draw backs.

>Fraud
LOOK I FOUND REAL DEAL

Attached: Chad HP.jpg (517x593, 51K)

The kids are probably produced in-house more than anything. AC has a lot of private love hotels and shit for students specifically.

Pretty sure the trick in Sakibasu's case was the music, not because it was a Rosicrucian artifact.

Dark Matter is perfect for magic, better than vectors. It will level the playing field.

Attached: 1516854183937.jpg (1240x1754, 669K)

Attached: Anger.jpg (249x202, 14K)

You have to be on the field to level it.

Attached: 2d149a3264a45dd370bfe3e06619b2db (1).png (440x482, 149K)

>off by 2
I’ve missed this shit.

Attached: 1549035664286.jpg (600x433, 100K)

>off by two
Sasuga true number 2.

Attached: 34636364363.jpg (3132x2088, 1.21M)

This one's off by 2 as well.... Is Kakine not even allowed to fail properly?

Attached: misa6.jpg (1091x1200, 181K)

>google beach volleyball
>99% of results are females and it takes quite a lot of scrolling to get to males

Attached: 1554308815347.jpg (457x441, 94K)

The trick is not explaining shit.

She only became the way because she thought her sister left her and didn't care about her.

Rakko's problem is she jump to conclusion, also being someone without power in the ideal lab most like didn't help her self esteem any.

My biggest problem with Iruka is even now she doesn't care that her sister is dead. A death she could of stop by just paying some attention to her a bit and that would of most likely of stop her from falling into the darkside and helping with Rakko's self-esteem

>Is Kakine not even allowed to fail properly?
Aleister's example shows that this is how you become a superior life form.
Dorm Manager Onee-san Jobber when?

Attached: 1541553071219.jpg (672x881, 233K)

The Dorm Manager for Tokiwadai is no joke, snapping a neck like that without killing a person is not easy.

Aiwass is playing Anna like a violin, but the question is what is he after?

>but the question is what is he after?
He is in for the lulz.

Attached: 1539953738548943.png (354x346, 36K)

I don't think Rakko is dead yet in Astral Buddy's timeline. She's gonna die in like a couple days.

touma's penis
aiwass is a girl

Uiharu on the other hand sucks like a pro.

Aiwass is Aleister's wife after he turned her into a homonculus

Her boyfriend has given her plenty of experience.

Mugino is the one who will end up killing Rakko, to act to her count of older sister she killed.

Fremea Older Sister Frenda and will soon act Iruka's older sister Rakko.

Boyfriends*
All 60 of them.

act=add

Kamachi's spin-offs moving back in time has made it so that pretty much every single day, the majority of characters are having a fight to the death.

It almost makes you feel less bad for Touma's misfortune, because everyone else is basically going through the same shit.

Attached: A_Certain_Unified_Calendar.png (3268x2326, 859K)

>ywn suck your gf's dick to teach her how to do it well

No, its happening right NOW

I think Rakko will turn out to have survived. The whole timeline of when School's sniper supposedly died is already sorta fucked, it's just easiest to say she fakes her death or something.

Call me when the other protags have to go through two different arcs on the same day

Reminder that if Touma wasn't a psychopath AC wouldn't have been built this way.

>because everyone else is basically going through the same shit.
>basically going through the same shit.
>same shit.

Attached: It was rape.jpg (474x669, 48K)

>There are people who still think she's alive

>he still believes Rakko is alive
God bless your soul user.

Toumababy needs to rely on another timeline as a crutch, hmm?

I don't think there's any point in her not being killed by Frenda just to have her killed off in a separate incident like a day later. If Kamachi wanted to be consistent with School's sniper dying he would have just had her die when Frenda blew her up. He kept her alive for some reason, so she probably won't immediately die for no purpose.

Rakko lives to see another day so she can find her fate in another place.

Attached: 1553709791078.jpg (600x945, 104K)

Fact is, Iruka ignored her blood related sister. She has no excuse, she was with her sister for a long time so there was a pre-established bond.
But alas, Iruka allowed her to jump into the Darkness, pursuing the goal of company and friendship until her untimely death. Sad she did, but if she had been both obedient and patient she would have gotten both the icing and the cake. Given a few additional years and maybe she would have been impregnated with Kakine's baby

Attached: 1538737767330.png (266x1200, 178K)

Kino ending.

Looks like Astral Buddy isn't added to that yet. and Railgun is already past October 1st so nothing happens on that day still.... at least until Astral Buddy/Accelerator/Dark Matter gets past that day.

Is this what autism looks like?

Attached: 1563406278443.jpg (593x473, 163K)

Wouldn't Touma be a reverse psychopath because he does not have impaired empathy and remorse or anti-social behavior but he does have boldness, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

During Index 3, the text that Hamazura sent to Item had Rakko being dead.

I can't wait for a fucking Hamazura spin-off or something so we can saturate the timeline even more.

Buttered pooper

Luckily Hamazura isnt marketable so we will get a Female Knight spinoff before that

>Key events in the franchise
>level 6 shift, summer vacation ends and new arc start points

Well unless your IT, Touma went full out psychopath against IT.

Touma is only a psychopath when it against himself

> he does not have impaired empathy
Unless it is him. Then he can kill with a slow, cold blooded point blank stab into the heart.
>remorse
His PTSD reached unhuman stages because of that.
>he does not have anti-social behavior
"cough" are we reading the same LN?

Attached: Ding-Ding.png (655x616, 116K)

No lie, Kekine is the only Darkside leader that provided every member of his group with an opportunity to go wild and chase their own selfish paths.

Youbo got a fight one on one with him, and was spared in order to prove himself to be capable enough

Rakko was allowed to jeopardize the mission and destroy the one thing she hated after being abandoned and was even offered help to take revenge on Item (which would be a breeze if Kakine paid a visit to their base)

MH was given equal status with him in terms of negotiating with Aleister even when she didn't even put her life on the line as the rest did.

Fridge-kun was a pretty good leader

How do you feel about this character?

Attached: Fukiyose.png (1280x720, 1020K)

That's the anime trying to make sense of it. Kamachi hasn't yet shown us her 'real' death scene yet though. Which I imagine he will at some point, he's teased us enough with it.

Especially with Iruka being an important character in Astral Buddy, I feel like something is gonna happen there. Plus we're seeing some of the same shit in Accelerator in Astral Buddy, with the Tobio sisters having the same power like the Yumiya sisters do. Kamachi's got all these dominoes lined up for some reason, he's gotta do something with them.

What character?
She is just tits, similar to Itsuwa

Why didn't Touma kill him?

Attached: 56741990_p20_master1200.jpg (640x360, 204K)

Should be made a mother of two before highschool ends.

The Sister's Arc is probably the most important OT arc.

Rakko had a mutated arm in a silhouette of her in the Index manga. It was almost draconic in nature, there is a chance she survived.

I want to defile uiharu

Attached: 1542106944100.gif (500x598, 538K)

In terms of fallout that would be Angel Fall.

She'd be defiling you.

>I'm on nofap
>Have strong urges to fap after reading this thread
S-Stop

Attached: 1564166803077.jpg (1016x1003, 222K)

>there is a chance she survived
Notto disu shitto agen.

I want to decapitate Uiharu and play football with her head while volleyball is forced to watch.

Attached: 1563577399728.jpg (1388x1078, 151K)

Eh, the Sister's Arc forms the basis of a whole bunch of characters though. Accelerator springs from it, Mikoto joined the harem there, Junko and Misaki basically come from it through the Dolly project, and the Misaka Network has been one of the most consistently important plot points in the series. Looking at it from a narrative perspective, the Railgun manga was basically made to tell the story of the Sister's Arc and the Accelerator and Astral Buddy manga were both born from it. I think it's definitely had the most lasting impact.

>still no fanart of futa Kimi getting blown by Uiharu followed by this panel

KAMI

Attached: __shirai_kuroko_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_tomu_tomubobu__79eefbc (600x730, 105K)

Does she just not like the location, and can't teleport Touma somewhere better?

>can't teleport Touma somewhere better?
Bro come on

thats her bathroom
mikoto is right outside

I fapped. Im good.

WHO

Attached: 1542646756626.jpg (800x651, 310K)

Do it yourself

Kamisato is a lucky guy.

>Mikoto joined the harem there
But that is wrong. Mikoto had a crush on Touma long before that as evident in Railgun. Even if you want to stretch it she officially joined in OT16 not OT3.
>Misaka Network has been one of the most consistently important plot points in the series
Misaka Network always felt inconsistent in the main series. Excluding the rare gag it was only being used as a plot device so that Accelerator could calculate for the longest while until the whole Will in NT6 and Clonoth thing in NT22.

Other protagonists definitely have some breaks between arcs. Even Touma had one in the hospital

>Mikoto had a crush on Touma long before that as evident in Railgun
I thought she was just curious about him because of his power, there were probably a few embarrassed blushes here and there and I wouldn't say she had a crush all the way back then, not yet anyway.

Attached: Untitled.png (460x460, 205K)

>sakugabooru.com/data/b0d28c1590b29f20f221c880571d177a.mp4
>sakugabooru.com/data/ac2456f2681976b93f5ba8fad99771f7.mp4

How did this happen Accelbros? JC doesn't like Raildex?

All she had was Touma on her mind, even Kuroko deducted she had a crush on him then.

>Artemis
This is a movie.

Cause Touma never legit had the upper hand. Kamisato walked away on his own power after getting blindsided by whichever thing popped out and was ready to dance with it again for info a couple days later. Yuiitsu fucking saved Touma.

Group SEX between Mikoto, Misaki, Othinus, Index and Touma SOON

>Group SEX between Mikoto, Misaki, Junko and Kuroko SOON
FTFY

And Saten too!

>Kamisato walked away on his own power after getting blindsided by whichever thing popped out and was ready to dance with it again for info a couple days later
Just because you managed to drag yourself out of the lion's den doesn't really mean you are going to win the second time you jump in. Shit could have gone much worse, just saying.

My fetish is misaka delivering electric shocks to my penis while having sex with her due to her losing control from the pleasure. This fetish is criminally underrepresented and theres only a handful of pictures showing it.

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_and_shirai_kuroko_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_haimura_kiyotaka__bbbaa38be7401dc (820x1173, 303K)

You forgot Kuroko.

Name a better raildex artist.

Attached: Best girl.png (1048x401, 435K)

Kamisato failed to bring Touma to the “fuck it I’m killing him” stage.
Now we can see what would have happened if that was the case.
>Kamisato walked away on his own power after getting blindsided by whichever thing popped out
Touma stopped; Kamisato was fucked beyond any belief the second it passed WR.
Not that it even matters. Touma can and will kill once his sanity reaches its limits; "you and only you" is how it always begins.

Attached: 1562967188605.jpg (2048x2048, 414K)

Official ones could be better, but that's one of the best.

Nogi.

Okara?
And need source

>And need source
Name this artist and I'll tell you.

Attached: judgement masturbation show.png (1224x633, 1.06M)

The Misaka Network doesn't "feel inconsistent". It's just very slow moving story wise. There's still plenty of ground to cover.

We don't know much about Will except her own claims. The only people who've met Will wouldn't be able to say "oh, she's Aleister's attempt at [some obscure magic ritual] but using methods that aren't magic", or "she's actually a demon from x religion", or "she's actually a minor god that was carefully but artificially created" Or whatever the case may be.

We have zero idea what Aleister intended to do with the clones' spread out AIM. Aleister's no longer in control of Academy City, and the fact he fully intended to die pretty much implied that he was done with his Master Plan. However, the fact he's alive AND Kamachi's harped on this plan for aaaaages makes me doubtful that it'll be as simple as "lol I don't care about plan anymore, I'm not interested in the clones". I don't really see Aleister swooping in, taking off Accelerator's head and using the clones however he pleases, but I could definitely see a scenario in which he tries to resurrect his old plan - or at least parts of it - and take back control of some of the Misaka Network.

There's also the fact the Misaka Network has yet to be faced by Accelerator. He still has to ask for forgiveness and receive a positive or negative answer. All of Will's appearances with the exception of NT9's have been setting up Accelerator for that

Like the fuck I know?
This shit ain't my taste

You're gonna get Accelerator walking a new path as an individual to move on from those shackles of guilt himself and you're gonna like it.

Accelerator has already been forgiven, he doesn't need to ask.

Well I'm sure you can find the source you are looking for if you check through the Okara doujins.

More like he'll walk a different path and find what he needs to finally face the clones. I just don't see the fact he needs to have his moment of "Alright, it's time to go ahead and face whatever punishment or mercy they decide to give me and leave this behind once and for all" being avoided

It is indeed my personal opinion that he HAS already been forgiven and probably really doesn't *have* to ask, but the gesture alone, when done with sincerity, is important

He needs to move on, not keep going back for forgiveness. Will's whole point was that perpetuating him in this cycle of trying to attain some sort of forgiveness and guilt from them would never allow him to grow as much as he could. The clones will obviously still probably get closure with him eventually, but it's important for him to look past them and move forward too.

Looks like Dr. Vermellion to me. I haven't seen him putting out new kuroko rape show for a while but maybe its just not uploaded anymore.

I know Kamachi generally goes out of his way to have everything he oversees fit into a single, unified timeline. But the disconnects can be weird at times.

Take Tokiwadai, for example. Index NT portrays the espers inside as high-class sheltered wallflowers genuinely scared of the idea that their powers might actually seriously hurt someone if they lose control. Then we get to Railgun and Astral Buddy and all of a sudden, one quarter of the student body are dark side alumni who've seen and dealt some fucked up shit.

What is the most kino Index arc and why is it Coronzon/Golden Dawn?

>Dark side alumni in a school for high ranking espers
That's not really surprising. A lot of them are wallflowers but it's still an Academy for the elite regardless. It makes sense that you'd get a few in there like Mikoto and so on that are strong yet know their shit.

I feel like we're kind of sort of agreeing? There's really no way to escape that they'll need some sort of closure, or more like a shift their relationship towards one of less guilt as opposed to not having much of one at all

It is indeed. It came out almost seven years ago.
Source of : g/1009290/0a636dc15a/

Of course, but I'm also saying that he should not keep striving for it and he needs to look forward rather than back, that's why Qliphah and AC is for. The clones however are not gonna be forgotten and at some point I'm sure it'll all come back together, but he needs to move forward without looking back.

In quality for sure, in quantity the Kamisato arc outdoes it.

fake fucking news

Attached: Barack Hussein Kuroko.jpg (1272x716, 201K)

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sorcery_Hacker:Volume1_Phase1#Part_3

Well, Will herself said she didn't really want to be seen as a victim. So yes, obtaining that shift in relationship by moving forward instead of going around in circles is best.

I JUST WANNA FUCK UIHARU

Because he didn't really hate him.

Attached: 0.png (358x42, 3K)

When Touma is around situation tends to go from "shit-storm" to “flaming radioactive sentient shit-storm with homing liquid shit projectiles moving at mach 14”.
Tokiwadai Ojou-sama's had no chance to show off the “edge” when he was around.

Attached: 1542193781335.gif (500x260, 1023K)

>thinking Anna is the villain
I bet you thought Aleister was a big bad too

>Anna
>When Rosen has been name dropped constantly in the past two volumes
Christian probably won't even be the last villain either.

Are the people who like Kuroko x Touma the same people who like Lefiya x Bell?

Attached: 1562415647292.jpg (1024x1024, 74K)

Here's your final BigBad.

Attached: 1549215339879.jpg (581x717, 232K)

>I don't like you Accelerator but you should never cheat on me /return.
>You should never allow anybody to boss you around either unless it is me /return.
>I'll make you life a living hell if you don't abide by those rules /return.
>I'm with you 24/7 but I'd rather be with Kamijou-chan /return.
>I flirt with you but I'd rather flirt with Kamijou-chan /return.
>You see, I really like Kamijou-chan though it does not bother me if he flirts with other girls /return.
>So don't get the wrong idea /return!! Is that clear /escape?!

Attached: 1561366224938.jpg (550x900, 192K)

Is she a dyke?

Laura Stuart backstabbing Aleister at the height of his keikaku was a safe prediction to make. The real surprise was her being Coronzon.

Anna -> Christian -> Secret Chiefs is my guess

Attached: My Dispersion demon cant be this cute.gif (500x270, 965K)

Call me a speedreader, but do we have any indication yet of why the Rosencreuz want to attack Academy City? I mean, more specifically than the whole "magicians hate science" thing.

I WANNA FUCK JEW TITTIES SO BAD

They are the exact same people.

oy vey

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.48_[2019.07.26_21.42.26].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

There's probably a specific reason aside from Touma, but right now the only priority target we know is him.

Attack AC? No reason so far. Their reasoning should be to attack England. NT22 BTL talked about how Anna broke their most important rule and exposed her own existence. They want magic to only be used by the 1%. Whether that's due to sparks or greed is unknown

Anna will probably wants to deal with the Violin considering its using Rosencross knowledge, that would tie Mikoto and Misaki into the plot better than "Muh Touma"

Only if you're circumcised

Attached: hahaha2.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

anna is just the midboss of part 3, final boss will be christian rosenkreuz, and part 4's mid will be jesus christ followed by G*d

We won't see it again let's be honest

Lucky me

Attached: 1488568513743.png (533x551, 107K)

*blocks your messages*

Attached: 1555181193385.png (588x718, 306K)

Kakine will have been collected by the Rosecrucian order due to his extremely alien personal reality, unofficially joining its ranks in search of greater power.

In part 1 Accelerator fought the sisters 10032 times, in part 2 Touma fought Othinus 10032 times, what will Hamazura do 10032 times in part 3?

creampie takitsubo

impregnate

LO is for hugs 545 is for fugs.

>implying he isn't Germany's bike now

Seriously though, what do they mean by this?

>some meme Rosen demon goes for the Violin-slut
>she just goes super-saiyan-white-wings-miracle-spam-demigod and deals with the problem
>MisaMisa_are_we_relevant_yet.png

Attached: 1542542936977.jpg (810x810, 150K)

Kuroko = Obama obviously

Could Sakibasu beat Clonoth Accelerator?

If she's being benevolent yes

Same dated joke by the master of comedy Nishikori

>implying that isn't 100% Kamachi's comedy back from 2005
NT3 may as well have predicted half of America's problems back in 2011 right down to mass surveillance before everyone was talking about it

>Touma fought Othinus 10032 times
More, much more.
Will just showed up that that precise break point.
>what will Hamazura do 10032 times in part 3?
Win the lottery.

Attached: 1553055764577.jpg (396x498, 81K)

>tfw katze and kuroko never got to team up

Shut the FUCK up and post squid!

He went through billions of hells but "only" confronted her for 10,032 battles including Denmark. And after each battle I'm pretty sure he restarted the hells except for the last 2, which really would explain why Othinus was mentally falling apart.

Attached: 1551895801248.jpg (953x722, 137K)

It was never said he restarted the hells.

Attached: squid.jpg (1200x900, 149K)

>“Perhaps. Is this schoolyard not the starting point? Do I have to start from the empty black world I first woke up in?”
It's not outright stated since Touma's mind was just deleting whatever was necessary for the fight, so he may or may not have. Ignoring Touma's fucking ridiculous willpower, it would make sense that she'd break down from billions of hells between each fight instead of just 10000 fights.

Why are Othicucks such attention whores? We don't need to hear about your shitfu 24/7. Worse than Mikotofags.

unnecessary*

Kuroko is only for Touma.

Yeah, your post was.

k

>Implying Othinus would have the restraint necessary to not poke him in a 1vs1 every few hells

Attached: Just trying to kill him, really, honestly, no, no sexual context, none, absolutely not trying to get (579x562, 69K)

>This post is extremely low quality

Think about it this way,

If Junko deals with a situation where she needs to talk/think her way out she's fucked.

If Misaki needs to do litterally anything physical she's fucked.

Generally they can cover eachother but even that has it's limits. Beyond that Mitsuari Ayu is a former student, Houjou is just a battle junky like Misaka, Yumiya sure, that's at most 5 students in the school that aren't basically useless in a fight (I don't count the filler and neither should you.

>Announcing a report or "sage".

Seethe, Othispammer.

1988年8月8日
和馬鎌池, お誕生日おめでとうございます。

Attached: drunks.png (800x562, 413K)

Brunhild appered in Kanzaki SS first then in NT5, if Part 3 is gonna be about Rosencross then she has better chances to appear than say Ollerus

Okay I believe you

2 yrs older than me?, such a bullshit

Get a life

Will Sakibasu kiss Accel? Will she?

Have you ever tried to recruit Js06 directly into your cult?

>Accel gets to fuck this every day whenever he wants
It's not even fair

Obsessed

>post in Japanese on English forums
>write in broken Japanese
Which is it?

couldn't she just abort any half-breeds by running a strong current through the amniotic fluid in her uterus?

Not only that, she probably discharges enough electricity to fry a city block every other orgasm. That's the reason she can only get wet for sufficiently strong people like Touma, Gunha and Accel

So does she as she still got damaged inside her body, she also needs her violin. Accelerator doesn't actually have to use direct magic as he can just use magical vectors instead.

She can't even beat Accel without his wings, so no.

>So does she as she still got damaged inside her body,
Only at first, she doesnt gets injured when she defeats Tam Lin

Attached: Dengeki Island Bootleg 2018.gif (679x960, 565K)

The only person Touma had impaired empathy too is himself but empathy in the first place is something you feel for other

He does not have impaired remorse because he feel bad for what he has done, unless it killing himself.

Anti-social behavior are actions that harm or lack consideration for the well-being of others.
Touma does not have this because he does consider the well being of other

>I’m mashing your head into the floor, choking you down until you are blue but don’t worry this is done only out of consideration for the well-being of others

Attached: AC’s bestseller! “How to Negotiate with Females and get what YOU want” by a famous expert in t (1599x801, 99K)

Mikoto will kill alll the magicians due to the AAA influence

I love kuroko so much.
Too bad there is no good porn.

Haimura is such garbage at drawing girls showing skin

Dengeki New-Releases for month October probably in 10 hours
along with Mika Pikazo Apocalypse Witch - To the Strongest of an Age of Plenty cover

Attached: EBXgtBdUcAAzG6A.jpg (481x680, 120K)

Looking forward to that one. The artist is really good.

So, we all in agreement?
>Uiharu sucks like a vacuum
>Saten's ass fits any cock like a glove
It's only way it makes sense.

Mikoto will get the opposite of Clonnoth

Attached: August 2019.jpg (671x960, 150K)

>Mikoto will get the opposite of Clonnoth
Htonnolc.
Sounds like some chuuni eldritch shit, must be high tier.

Attached: 1539626798214.png (343x282, 182K)

Looks about as fucked up externally as the real shitinus is internally...and externally too.

Based Tokiwadai cuties dabbing on level 5s and their garbage static powerlevels. Sakibasu is simply the Gunha of the new level 5s, Mikoto will soon surpass Accelerator while Misaki Surpasses Cuckine

Attached: Railgun_SS3.jpg (800x1047, 325K)

based and ojoupilled
long live tokiwadai

Next issue will be released on 10th October.

Attached: aefb6a35de9cd222a6a731516176c84f.jpg (360x508, 88K)

Does Uiharu has a cast on her arm?
This is important

you can literally see right there that she doesn't

>Sakibasu is simply the Gunha of the new level 5s
No she is not.
>Mikoto will soon surpass Accelerator while Misaki Surpasses Cuckine
Keep dreaming. This will never happen. Mikoto needs a machine to keep her relevant and in the game.

>responding

Attached: Embarrassing.png (257x306, 76K)

So does this happens before OT15?
Or does Kimi's dragon blood has healing properties?

Imagine being a TRUE NUMBER TWO like Accelerator. Kakine certainly wouldn't fathom it, for superior beings like him wouldn't waste time on thinking about being inferior.

Attached: SuperSmug.jpg (474x575, 41K)

NT I
Norse ss 4 episodes
NT 1 5 episodes
NT 2 3 episodes
SP 2 episodes
NT 3 4 episodes
NT 4 6 episodes
24 episodes
NT II
NT 5-NT 6 7 episodes
NT 7 5 episodes
Index NT SS/Misaki SS 1 episode
NT 8-NT 10 13 episodes
26 episodes
NT III
NT 11 3 episodes
Biohacker 3 episodes
NT 12 6 episodes
NT 13 4 episodes
NT 14 4 episodes
???? 4 episodes
24 episodes
NT IV
NT 15 6 episodes
NT 16 4 episodes
NT 17 6 episodes
NT 18 6 episodes
NT 19 4 episodes
26 episodes
NT V
NT 20-NT 22 R 26 episodes
26 episodes

Acceleratorfags have second rate intelligence. Kakine is not a poorly written character, he's an unfinished one. What's existing of him isn't poorly written as well but that is besides the point. It's confusing to me, calling Kakine a badly written character is also calling half of Accelerator's pre-character development stage trash, a stage that is a necessary foundation to the current Accelerator. Kakine is merely a what-if continuation of OT3-ccelerator that's heading in an opposite direction to the current, if Accelerator is heading down an interesting direction I highly doubt his parallel wouldn't be. Besides, it'd be in poor taste if Kamachi would fragment a character and go lel look kakoine is fix'd ppl cuz hiz good cide iz owt, those who believe this unironically has a chance of happening aren't really that smart.
The interesting Jungian psychology behind Kakine is a concept worth exploring, plus the psychological insight into the mind of a broken "Seigi-no-mikata" in itself could be farmed for good sidestory material. Kakine has escaped the one-dimensional status of being a foil to Accelerator, and has been given the chance to become his own character by NT6. I believe in Kamachi's ability to see it through to the end. Not just in Kakine solely, but for others too. An unfinished Kakine would mean future unfinished others after all

An Index fighting game gets made, what 12 characters are in it?

>be same posture
>be called fat
mfw

Attached: disordsdsdscccsc.png (300x300, 122K)

Probably the same 12 they used in the VO game because that's what is the safest. It'd be Granblue Versus tier.

12 Satens

Does this even count as Kakinefagging?

Attached: 9f0.png (620x916, 438K)

No one anyone actually wants.

And Kakine said "Let there be Dark Matter", and there came women in more ways than one

Attached: Kakine's Harem.png (570x450, 443K)

Will we ever get a Pierce spinoff that's just him hanging out and being oblivious to the thousands of murders and explosions that are constantly happening in the city? Like seeing him walk by Accelerator murdering Kakine but absolutely zero attention is paid to it.

characters that dont have magic/science/O MY powers

Some of enemies blowing shit up are actually cute girls. There's not a single chance he would miss that.

Attached: 1564195091575.png (854x933, 126K)

Dark Matter reaching the equivalency of Vectors, whom are almost absolute with the natural world, with the supernatural world is just the start. From there on, Teitoth, Eldritch Cthulukine, assimilation of Beetle resulting in double-brain-ine, Luciferkine, Dadine and now we can add potential new Rosicrucian recruit/affiliate to that list. His possibilities merely grow with time.

Attached: 1538774327760.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

>all 8s
Spooky.

He can show up to all the cute girl fights late and get really bummed about missing them

No. I ship Othinus with Touma. But I ship BellxLefiya.
Why BellxLefiya? Because their respective best interactions across both series are with each other. Just that.

BellxHestia feels boring and one sided. BellxAinz and BellxMaids are better than that but lack some flavor, and Freyja is a bitch (and not even that beautiful for a sex goddess).
Lefiya is cute, not a bitch and not after his dick. But the idea of Lefiya falling for Bell progressively feels very endearing to me. And the idea of Bell moving on from Ainz while not settling for his Familia orbiters but someone else, is just as great.

Frenda is still the cutest Ingun for me lads

Attached: 1558680597248.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Kamachi is clearly double Hitler. Also explains the hateboner for the UK.

I think yes, both have complex over a girl being into another girl over male MC.
So in their minds ultimate humilitation to these girls will be to convert them into suddenly loving and ending with male MC.
It's some cheap male self-inserting faggotry.
It doesn't have zero sense storywise, but that's why it's called doomed crack pairing.

Heeheeheehee

Zoning nerds.
Stiyl. Pendex.
Fast rush down.
Jobzaki. Mikoto. Accel. Kuroko. Carrisa.
High damage combo.
Kekeina. Mugino. Kazakiri. Touma & Shiage (alternatively Acqua & KL).
Some fan favorites and a few new ones with decent science to magic ratio.
Touma and Shiage transfer poorly into this genre when character roster is this small.
For Index 12 is fucking laughable.

Attached: 1541344595882.jpg (530x771, 75K)

It's more interesting to list who you would want rather than what we would actually get. These are my 12 picks:
>Core characters
Touma (dragonshifter), Accel (with Squid), Hamazura (grappler with power loader), Mikoto (AAA), Othinus, Aleis-tan. This covers the MC quota and Othinus/Aleis-tan are basically essential.
>Secondary characters
Birdway, Acqua, Gunha, Kanzaki. A good mix of OT/NT characters and play styles.
>Meme/cult following characters
This one is tough because there's a lot to choose from. I'll go with Frenda first since the combat revolving around explosives would be fun. Then I'll go with High Priest for his unorthodox appearance and goofiness.

Kuroko means blacked child

This series is even more dark than the supposed "drenched in dark side" horseshit that we call Accels manga.

Fuck, meant it for this post:

> At this point, Touma has become obsolete as a character.
This is not a opinion, this is just sheer fact.
> The #1 thing that keeps him afloat is all the mystery shenanigans going on in his arm, not his character itself.
That was always the case user since the moment we learned that Kamachi was going to do fuck all with the amnesia plotline.

Is Kuroko a Swede?

Not canon. She's gay for Misaka.

Attached: 4.webm (920x514, 635K)

>boyfriend
Her mystery BF is Accelerator.

Is this what i think it is?

The Misaka clones are the perfect esper/magic esper because they don't suffer from recoils at all. That or they just redirect all the damage to Accel.

Attached: 1373065218727.png (716x586, 657K)

Attached: Soon.webm (1256x522, 946K)

Why would they not suffer from recoil? They are espers too. And I dunno about 'just redirecting the damage to Accelerator" either

>Aiwass is Aleister's wife
Aiwass's body is patterned to Hyouka, right?! Does that mean that Aiwass has a vagina?

Assuming all the sisters are completely connected then the recoil would be spread out over 10k bodies, it'd go from certain death to basically nothing.

I've heard more than one story from a number of different guys and girls of a known "lesbian" trying to get some dick under the radar while preserving her overt carpet-diving persona. Of course plenty of people who like the pairing are just in it for that particular thrill but the point is that it's hardly in any way an unrealistic thing that only exists only in the fantasies of men, in this regard you are very incorrect.

Attached: 1417147897078.jpg (1920x1570, 2.23M)

>8888
Now we know why meme Magick exists in R/a/ildex. Kamachi himself is the original meme magick.
Happy birthday, Kamachi-san. I love your work and I hope you keep churning more Raildex for years and years to come!

She's a CUTE slut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Beatrice_of_York
meme magick is real.

Attached: file.png (620x65, 12K)

>Was born 8 years after Kamachi
>Was 8 when Index first came out in 2004
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pink ghirl good!

When will she get her harem of Misakas?

Too bad she never grew up to be a real bombshell.

Attached: 7342d099d3b05ca60563dc55663238139636345b.jpg (1200x1500, 145K)

So me and two friends were researching the names and mythological origins of Touma's "Invisible Thing" or Dragons and we were able to find a lot of interesting results.

Attached: Dragon_Names.png (2007x1419, 1.69M)

She would have been a real head turner.

I put the respective names of the Dragons and the religion or folklore they originate from under them.

Attached: Dragon_Names_2-1.png (2007x2839, 1.41M)

The amount of Dragons in different religions is insane.

Attached: Dragon_Names_3.png (2007x2839, 1.24M)

Attached: miku family tree.gif (680x540, 853K)

For those who ask about Naga, it seems Touma himself is the Naga.

"Naga, half human and half cobra (Dragon). They are a strong, handsome species who can assume either wholly human or wholly serpentine form and are potentially dangerous but often beneficial to humans."

The Naga originate from Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism

Attached: IMG_20190808_082954.jpg (1024x640, 113K)

Uiharu is too cute to fuck.
Her sexy friend on the other hand.

Attached: kawakami saten.jpg (723x1299, 647K)

Slutten ripoff

Attached: EBYCBEHU4AEODMA.jpg (680x383, 59K)

I won't forgive J.C.Staff if they CGI the dragons and I hope the delay of the Railgun anime is mostly due to animating them.

Pfffft no, Bell x Maidos
>complex
Nice projecting. I just think the pairing is cute. I like MisaMisa too.

Friend of mine made two mistakes, it's actually "Qiulong", not Quilong and "wyrm", not worm.

Attached: Dragon_Names-2.png (2007x1419, 1.69M)

I'll likely update these names when the Light Novels confirm what religious Dragons they're based on. It seems like each Dragon is a part of a different Phase.

Attached: Dragon_Names_3-1.png (2007x2839, 1.24M)

>CGI Dragons
This will kill the whole thing.

Attached: 458484934030300.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

I'm getting a sea monster dragon thing from googling Rahab.

Now fix index’s butt please

She is fine, she can't compete with Mikoto's cute butt anyways.

Well, I like it.

I lost track of that image of Touma and Kuroko as ninja again...

Attached: 2019MAR29_touma_and_harem_coloring.jpg (1585x1200, 425K)

Wasn’t that CGI too though?

>Kuroko is the happiest of the lot
Nice

We need more Touma offspring, it’s cute

Thread is ending so no one will notice I've only watched Railgun and have never read any Kamachi ever.

It's hilarious how after 60 some odd books you guys still can't discern their relationship at fucking all. These are well defined tropes that have been established for decades. However, the collective retardation of this general would rather go on believing that there's some huge mystery behind why two characters are too self conscious to say the name of the other to their face. Neither character has this issue with any other character. Subtext? Nuance? Subtlety? Yea Forums can't into these. The autism runs deep.

>Confessions

I've read all of the LN and different manga but have barely watched any of the anime

And those that do have never given Kamachi any money for the work he does. They just pirate everything and claim they are the true fans who deserve to be catered to.

Explain it then smartass, help an autist out.

Frankly, I'm not sure but, this is how it looked when Ufotable made the Dragon CGI in tales of Zestiria.
The Dragon King in deep blood arc looked way better and real compared to any CGI Dragons in anime.

Attached: 1939324929392.jpg (1024x569, 32K)

I’ve never tried out another Kamachi series aside from Index. I keep meaning too, but any time I have free time I end up forgetting about it and doing something else

CGI could look just as good as any traditional 2d animation. The problem is, nips are in the mind set of using it as a way to save time rather than using it as an actual viable medium, so it always looks like garbage in anime

But we knew that already?

We know, you’re very obvious when you post

user, any examples of good CGI work in anime?

But she got cucked by Misaki. Clearly, her ultimate revenge would be to take Touma from misamisa.

She also looks like her.

Still not as blatant as Kancolle's copyright sue-worthy plundering of Misaki's design.

>all those doujins we were robbed of

Attached: 1488870232242.jpg (331x292, 39K)

Mikoto and Index look like shit because they're unattractive and Misaki and Junko look great because they're total Stacys. What's there that you don't get?

Surely it isn't a coincidence that both Iowa and Misaki are the best.

Haimura's a fantastic designer but not nearly as good of an artist

I can't believe this generic blonde looks like this other generic blonde

I'd still like to see him shown more of their skin.

Clearly we needed Kuroko to be in their place.

Find me a blonde girl with stars in her eyes before Misaki

What?