YOOOOOO HE FUCKING DID IT NO FUCKING WAY WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHA KOJIROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOO HE FUCKING DID IT NO FUCKING WAY WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHA KOJIROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: SasakiKojiro.png (893x919, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunther
youtu.be/ke1YKF3tNCE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OH0zFDxLt5k
myanimelist.net/manga/69003/Hyoufuu_no_Kolkka__Yuki_no_Yousei_to_Shiroi_Shinigami
soundcloud.com/kiddkongmusic/kidd-kong-x-sasa-for-you-prod
quora.com/What-was-Heracles-the-god-of
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: poseidon.png (838x782, 802K)

Attached: RecordofRagnarok.png (832x913, 1.22M)

Greatest winner

>imagine being such a fucking loser that you learned from your mistakes until you refined everything you learned into a workable fighting style to help humanity fight against the gods

poseidon getting one arm cut off after the other before being cut in half was so satisfying

>Best Dad™ Adam jobs only so the fucking Jap can score a win
Kuso manga.
I'm sleeping on his trash. Wake me up when Simo Hayha shows up.

Attached: g11no.png (580x530, 81K)

seething whitey

Did he upload it to Sadpanda though.

I'm thankful that Kojiro's cute valkyries didn't die, but now we will have to bear with the "nippon stronk" haters until Okita or Kintoki job. Though I don't know why did he even add Kintoki, seems like a pretty boring choice. Okita at least kinda fits with the theme of "great losers" and was celebrated by his strenght and swordsmanship, but not to the point of being a legend. Kojiro and Musashi at least have lived in nips' imagination for centuries.

Adam was great, but Zeus losing so early would have undermined the gods' threat. Zeus and Thor were the strongest, if Zeus was going to lose, he had to lose in the middle of the battles. Anyway, it would have been nice to have a different tournament structure, because wasting Adam after the second fight (in the sense that the character won't appear anymore) really sucks.

He was a looser but he wins the rematch.
The point is he was going to loose and just give up like allways but decided to continue like in the Musashi duel.

Kek.

NIPPON BANZAI of course, now I expect an actual based human like Simon to lose because he isn't NIPPON BANZAI enough.

Next jap is gonna loose for sure.

Smug old man beats cuck autistic god

>but now we will have to bear with the "nippon stronk" haters
They were here since we saw the participant list. They won't leave either.

There is literally nothing wrong with hating nippon stronk

Attached: spacejin.jpg (689x800, 76K)

>There's nothing wrong with being an oversensitive faggot
are you sure?

And a ching chong nip nong to you too.

Why the Valkyrie behaves like the avg redpilled shitposter? Why this series is so fucking Juno despite having an almost retarded plot? Wtf

whos next? jack the ripper, right?

>Adam gets robbed by muh glorious nippon banzai

How do you feel about her?

Attached: EAn1PJyU8AAdbO-.jpg (1536x2048, 596K)

They made a Kojiro SC6.

Attached: EBIGJLwVUAIzLzv.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

You've done this every fucking thread.

Yea Forums likes Assassin now?

Assassin was always great

Attached: assassinrun.gif (480x268, 332K)

So how will Jack the Ripper vs Hercules go? One hates people, the other hates gods I personally think they will kill themselves in the end to spite both, ending in a tie.

Best girl besides breinheld or whatever the main valkeyrie girl is

Geh Kojiro

>just live over 400 years to achieve enlightenment to beat a god in a melee match while having a weapon that can damage gods bro
Absolutely brainlet, and people say that HFY doesn't rot your brain

Old Herc seems to ascended and changed his opinions against humans after millennias.

This. Fuck this shit

What the hell was he thinking with these picks

Attached: 523336B5-E2F3-47A0-80FF-7A293D03BD7E.png (2807x2020, 1.86M)

For the memes. Aside from Lu Bu who seemed like an ok choice from a historical perspective, choosing the king who drinked mercury who likely had not much military experience aside from court swordfighting as well as killer who is considered not a fighter, a fucking policeman. Yeah.

Adam lost against the strongest or second strongest God, depending on what did they mean by Thor being the strongest. Kojiro won against Zeus' weaker brother.
Adam lost against the strongest or second strongest God, depending on what did they mean by Thor being the strongest. Kojiro won against Zeus' weaker brother. And nothing will force me away from my headcannon that Zeus wanted to fight Adam because he knew that every other God on the list would have lost.

>choosing the king who drinked mercury who likely had not much military experience aside from court swordfighting
In some novels Qin was a great general who managed to conquered the other 6 countries and united them into one single nation. He was also a great martial artist since he beat Jing Ke (who was trained to kill Qin) 1 on 1.

O MY GLORIOUS 1,000 FOLDED NIPPON STEEL

Or, Zeus wanted his own turn.

One of those will be replaced withotu figthing due to some last minute problem and we will get a surprise human competitor
Screencap this

Nobody says you can't be a pussy
Bru is really based, don't insult her

But he's the kid from Kingdom, I'm sure he can fare very well

We don't know about that. Thor for example would be far above of what Adam could do since he wouldn't be able to copy the hammer nor the durability. A dogfight between Thor and Adam would result in Adam's loss since he's a glasscannon.
Although I doubt Shiva could open his 3rd eye and oneshot everyone.

I totally don't understand Okita
>A policemen who died due to lung disease
Thats it

Part of it is bad translations.

If anyone ignorant of history was told this represents the most relevant heroes of mankind, they'd think Japan was the most important to humanity's history as a whole.

>everyone look I made Poseidon oneshot a donut steel he is strong!
Wtf he was thinking

It's easy to understand: NIPPON BANZAI.

I thought Adam was a dumb idea until I read the chapters. Expect a lot of them to have some really crazy offbeat superpower.

Ghengis khan should be a representative. Jeez

The only human that I'm really missing in this list is Nimrod. He literally defied God in the most notable way in all of history. Why the fuck isn't he on the fucking human side wtf?

even if you went Nippon Banzai, there are better options, even among the Shinsengumi themselves

He was more of a general and leader than a 1 on 1 warrior, but if the author is going to meme Nostradamus and Tesla into great warriors, Genghis Khan should be easy.

Thor had already fought, so Adam would be against a fodder god (at least from Zeus' pespective)

And if anyone ignorant of history watched more than 2 Hollywood movies, they would think that the US is the only country in the world. Luckily, this is dumb entertainment and not serious history.

SASUGA NIPPON BANZAI

I hope you realize you sound as dumb as people crying for more inclusive movies and shows

the only thing loose is your grasp on English, retard

she-ne pigu

Forget it guys, it's Nippontown.

Attached: fyy8j6e0rzez.jpg (1600x817, 95K)

Sounds pretty based. The bible also has a guy that fought God to a standstill from dusk to dawn and even forced a bless out of him, though not even this manga is memetic enough to have a guy named Israel on the list

Brihild husbando should be there too.

The author of this can't possibly know him, I knew the name but I didn't have any idea of who he was. Interesting character, though.

Why don you go and read capeshit faggot.

>Simo Hayha
well I'll be

ackchually, Buddha is not a god, he is a human
it would make sort of sense if he was on human's side

>Pick Okita
>Instead of Hijikata
Okita is simply a retarded choice
Hijikata was a guy from the same police group that died while frontcharging on his fucking horse after the rest of the Shinsengume had died
That is way more impressive than dying from tuberculosis

Isn't Gautama an Avatar of Vishnu?

sounds like a pretty neat character, imagine the husbando wielding the waifu as a weapon

only according to the pajeets

I dunno about you guys but I read this manga up until the last chapter yesterday and it gave me a lot of gosebumps all the way
I never expected a simple tournament arc manga to be this good
I don't mind niponwank
I want more humans overcoming the walls that are the gods

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 7K)

The buildup made the wank less aggravating.

can Yea Forums come up with better human roster with the most maddest, basedest and strongest lads?
remember, Adam is there so doesn't have to be from regular history, but can't be from outright fantasy fiction

So let's get this out of the way. Would adam have won against shiva?

Will qin shi huang be a badass? What will be his weapon or fighting style?

A lot of people seem to wish for dudes like giglames(the man who defied gods), or nimrod(babel tower)
But those are humans that where somehow born with a low divine status
Only pure humans with 0 divinity can be into the roster, otherwhise the win would be meaningless
I personally vote for Sherlock Holmes

>What will be his weapon or fighting style?
spitting mercury

Nimrod doesn't have any weird ancestry, not at least directly. His grandfather was Noah, and he wasn't weirder than Adam.

We need to see if all the other human contestant lose and if one more nip contestant win before we know for sure if they are nip wanking. But if they are chances are this is how the story ends.

You have only the nips winning their battle with the gods. Everyone else lost, but even though Gods won the majority they were impressed at humanity and let them win, thanks to the nips winning their fights.

>Hattori Hanzō
>Yusuke
>Genghis khan
>Galahad or Jacob
>Simo Hayaha
>Saladin or Baldwin
>Andrew Jackson
>Vlad Tepes
>Alexander (the great)
>Sasaki or Musashi

Orait Nippon haters, name me THREE western swordmen that are more iconic and better than Sasaki Kojiro in the history!

Adam died to unify all of humanity as one. Notice how Kojiro won because of power of friendship and all the lessons he learned from those he lost to and Poseidon lost because of his edgy attitude and his belief that the gods were perfect and didn't need to rely on others, but no focus on the fact that he's nip like a brainlet.

Attached: 1496549312143.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

William Wallace, Saladin, and a fuck ton of Roman generals.

but Okita is canonically stronger than Hijikata

Attached: 1560910208388.png (505x505, 215K)

If she is canonically stronger why can't she do something as simple as puting herself on a swimsuit?

Jack the Ripper HYPE

Attached: jack cute.jpg (468x655, 50K)

>swimsuit
we don't mention that here faggot

Attached: 1559011024252.jpg (1000x804, 115K)

>Vlad Tepes
Vampire is not human silly

Adam would've won against anybody that was strictly melee. He didn't even need the knuckle duster since his hands can also replicate weapons, seeing as how his hands turned into claws when he attacked Lucifer.

Who?

This. The Hindu just added him to avatar list to downplay the influence of Buddhism.

>Andrew Jackson
Why, aside from driving out injuns? Stonewall Jackson or Ulysses S. Grant would be a way better pick for America. I'd have to go with Stonewall just cos he fits the theme of the other fighters

It's gonna be berserker jack and your gonna be a sad waifufag.

Andrew Jackson survived over 40 dudes and literally beat a senator too death with his walking stick cause the guy was being an annoying bitch, he's up there with teddy Roosevelt in American badasses.

*duels
Fuck my life.

>St George
>Zuo Chi
>Galahad
>Samson
>Jacob
>Solomon
>Hanzo Hattori
>Gog
>Alexander
>Attila The Hun

Me

Literally who gives a shit about Okita.

I am going to hate nippon stronk and there is nothing you can do about it.

They problem with these rosters is this manga would have become a fate ripoff.

We need St Longinus and the spear of destiny in his fucking hand

I'll fucking dropped this when the White Death jobs

>no greek heroes at all

>no based Mad Jack Churchill

>Jack the Ripper
I know what I was thinking of

Attached: 1444266666809[1].png (672x434, 143K)

>No African gods or historical figures

Why is this allowed?

ooga never accomplished booga

Alright, be a bitch

Stfu. This manga is already dominated by Greek characters.

>Final Battle
>It's a tie 6 - 6
>Human Representative got assassinated due to the gods panicking
>All seems lost
>Suddenly Sigurd shows up to step in as a replacement fighter
>Bryn actually really happy to see him and both apologizes to each others for what they have done to each others
>Bryn turns into a weapon for him and both newfound lovers would try to save humanity
This might sounds cheesy but this is probably the one way Sigurd could be incorporated

>Based Papa of All jobbed
It's not fucking fair

Attached: 45.jpg (1441x2048, 699K)

Gods just have to kill Valkyrie for easy win

>not knowing the mighty hunter before the Lord' who created the tower of babel to unite all of humanity under one language and defy the cruel gods

Why didn't they just get Musashi to fight?

>No Sigurd
>No Samson
>No any Knights of the Round Table
>No Viking of Stamford Bridge
>No Aníbal Milhais

did you even read the manga?

Because the one Unrivaled Under Heavens needs to appear late

Would've been a really good pick

I was thinking about this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunther , Sigurd is too mythological

>Implying Solomon and any other saints or prophets would fight gods and not join them instead.

>fully human and fully God

Who would Jesus fight for?

Attached: Christ Pantocrator.jpg (1100x2127, 396K)

Jesus literally saved humanity and shouldered his sins and he would do so again.

What will Kojiro do after winning?

Attached: 2e6b31f8-e3c5-4ab6-95b8-258184c7fac8.png (1427x2048, 1.73M)

>implying based Jesus would forsake us
>the most merciful deity in existence
and the worst thing Jesus did was whip jews

What were their thoughts?

Attached: 1564034958229.jpg (1054x1490, 373K)

The Antichrist(?) and King Arthur.

>No Aníbal Milhais
>Soldier Millions
holy fucking shit

Yeah. He's pretty much greatest hunter who somehow united people and went mad because all of them are god-worshiping faggots who would bend the knee to the Gods

Adam would be disappointed with a response like that considering all of creation, Japan included, are his children you fucking mongoloid

>King Arthur
He's almost purely a leader, even before the french ocs showed up. Wouldn't he just be the Guan Yu to some other "Lu Bu"? Also Guan Yu being a cyborg isn't mentioned enough in these discussions, what if kintoki is also one?

If the author wants to be really edgy, on the gods' side. It wouldn't be totally out of character taking into account that he's suppossed to come back to end the world and kill most of us. But he could be an interesting character to be on the human side, he could be a coach that's not allowed to fight on either side on account of his dual nature, or it could also be revealed that he became human because he was into Brunhilde's plan.

Buddha was also a nice guy and a human at birth and now there you have it, wanting to kill us all. Though I'm curious as to what could be his motivation to vote against us.

It could be his version of ending Samsara or the cycle of unending life.

Attached: panda.png (893x919, 717K)

Truly humanity's greatest loser

I just wish the virgin vs chad meme was finished.

Will Tesla be like pic related?

Attached: Akatsuki.jpg (700x891, 61K)

>Shiva: glad that he didn't fight Adam
>Zeus: genuinely heartbroken, the tournament idea was fun, but now his aniki that helped him rebel against dad, and that defended him against Adamas is dead, and no amount of human punishing will make it right
>Thor: is starting to warm up to humans, he already misses Lu Bu
>Loki: just trying to outedge Hermes, but very excited at the prospect of gods being killed
>Ares: really relieved that he's not even on the roster
>Odin: seriously thinking of changing his vote

>Though I'm curious as to what could be his motivation to vote against us
Considering Thor is supposedly the "protector of mankind" and it's never stated the vote had to be unanimous, there might be some fighters that are only bound by duty to fight.

>life is unending suffering, I'm just doing these guys a favor
Makes sense. With that philosophy, I wonder which fighter could convince him to change his mind

Fucking nice.

If Tesla was like Akatsuki, he should fight against Shiva so we can get another great fistfight.

Attached: 1465445691136.png (364x344, 215K)

hmm you're right, I remembered the vote being unanimous

You'd think that the nicest god of all time would forsake his children?

I can't see how Simo Häyhä would win.

> Teleports behind Apollo
> Pulls the trigger
>nuffin personal God of Archery.

>The bible also has a guy that fought God to a standstill from dusk to dawn and even forced a bless out of him
who is this

>Sasaki just came over and pushed the button so he could be the next fighter
So the fighters are just around waiting for the fights to start?
I'd be glad to see them interacting with each other but I guess revealing their designs in the moment of their fights is part of it.

>tfw no Samson vs Heracles

Attached: Samson.jpg (726x900, 260K)

>no Hou Yi

>the reason for him being good is "Practice"
Based

>a farmer who just practiced a lot with his rifle vs the Gods
LITERALLY HOW

Isn't he came from Heaven ?

I'd put Pancho Villa in there just to see what a valk turning into a gun would be like, or any other good gunman for that matter.

There was an illustration of Kojiro lending his cloak to Adam. Can't find it on twitter.

Attached: D921d7tU8AE92Kr.jpg (707x1000, 216K)

It's Jacob

Attached: 024.Jacob_Wrestles_with_the_Angel.jpg (1486x1883, 485K)

>Stupid nipponwank.

Russians also couldn't see how he could keep killing them, and there you have him

You think arena will be a huge forest? If not he is screwed.

>when God tries to hustle you but you ain't going to lose
>God has to cheat to fucking win

Poseidon might as well just count as dude with spear.
Even Adam had superpower.

Either he develops such a great level of camouflage that he can dissappear right there, or his valkyrie provides some kind of illusion. Or his opponent god might create obstacles and he uses them against the god itself.

Adam and Eve are so cute. I wish she appears more

>founder of Israel stole blessings from his father and from God

Do you think that Amaterasu and Susanoo were proud?

>all these non-fighters
Can't wait to see asspulls how they win.

Now the question is: who should take the final win for humanity's victory and against who?

If it were limited to only fighters it would be extremely boring. Even Simo Häyhä, while being deadly while in a forest and with a gun, wouldn't fare very well in a fist fight, and I will still love his memetic guaranteed win.

>and I will still love his memetic guaranteed win.
I can't see it.

Depends on how the gods are developed. We have spent so much time seeing Loki being a bitch that enjoys the deaths of both humans and gods, and given that the series is about the Ragnarok and Loki is the villain there, I feel that he might end up being the final threat.

About the humans, none of them strike me as the guy that would really hype us by getting the last win, but honestly, this is a tournament in a manga, I'm not even sure that it won't be interrupted by Loki.

We might even not see all participants if next 5 humans get rekt.

WHY THE FUCK WAS ADAM AND ZEUS THE SECOND FIGHT

Oh, so this was the one. They switched clothing. Well, for Kojiro to some extent.

Attached: t6f_1903wal3-700x473.jpg (700x473, 86K)

This is Hrist, say something to her.

Attached: D95udM_U4AAflQe.png (530x750, 260K)

>if next 5 humans get rekt
Do you see that as being a possibility at all? honestly the best part of this manga is theorizing who's gonna win or lose, not based on their characters, but based on what the author wants to achieve

I don't know, I feel that Adam was needed to establish that humans have a chance, but Zeus' loss was needed for hype.

And this is Bryn. Say something to her.

Attached: EAkZH0kUwAEG3wZ.jpg (2048x2048, 641K)

I would prefer humanity to perish before see her death, if Kojiro had lost and Hrist had died, even if humanity won, I would have considered it a loss.

Loki, Hermes, Odin, or Shiva. Shiva started the vote, Odin was most interested in the fighting, and Loki/Hermes just being.
Zeus is purely fighting for lulz.

I wouldn't have read past the first chapter if not for her, and her faces are the best

>Nude Sasaki
Why ?

They wanted an excuse to see another contestant's rock-hard abs and scarred body.

Sigfried when?

And here's a sample of the edgy virgin.

Attached: resize_image.jpg (800x591, 353K)

Soooooooo Tesla is going to use his Teleforce right? He'd death beam everyone

>Tesla is gonna be a girl with coin

Because he got clowned culturally by Looney Tunes

>a nip beating zeus' brother
Another human better be summoned to take a nip's place, just have Okita cough himself to death.

>The nozzle would send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 200 miles from a defending nation's border and will cause armies to drop dead in their tracks
Holy fucking shit
Why I haven't heard of this

What did you expect? He's Japanese, the greatest warrior race of the world. If anyone was gonna win, it was him, not some phony European fairy tale.

Give me a name guys

LMAO Jack the ripper ain't even real bro

Dropped the manga after Adam lost. How is it so far?

You can tell that the writer have no clue about westerners and just tossed in some random famous names. We all know they're all gonna die besides the nip trio

I don't know half of those piggy white names unlike based Japanese warriors.

nip men>>>>white pigs

Still amused that they had Buddha on team heaven when he literally begged not to be deitified and that making gods out of humans was a fool's errand.

>can't be outright fantasy
>Adam is ok though

Who?

Poseidon

Third fight sucked

Why do whites get so butthurt that they're not the center of attention in a Japanese manga?

Sherlock Holmes doesn't exist and no one pretends that he's real, that's clearly different from myth characters that are parts of the same legends than gods, or legend characters based on real people. Otherwise, we could just go Weather Report, create a story about a guy that killed all the gods and call him to fight.

Because Europe is the center of human history, China didn't even have a name before Marco Polo got there

>this is what eurolets really believe
At least you live up to that arrogance meme

>Y-chromosomal Adam
>fictional

>Simo Haya
How about that shit.

Zeus would have destroyed Kojiro who wouldn't be able to cut him

Cu Chulainn would be fun what with his riastrad

He'd be a heavy sorcerer if anything

which would be pretty sweet

I'm out of the loop, what Fate manga is this?

>no Jeanne D'arc

Ok Poseidon.

Tlahuicole would be based as fuck
>Be known as the greatest warrior of his country, the republic of Tlaxcala
>Fought in a giant war, hoped to die fighting since he saw victory as impossible
>Was too strong and never actually got killed before his side lost
>Got captured and brought before Moctezuma II to be sacrificed, and he became the only man in recorded history to be offered a pardon from the sacrifices because Moctezuma didn't feel right killing such an amazing warrior
>Refused because he didn't consider it right he should be granted mercy over his fellows and he could not return to his people after the the army he served lost the war
>Moctezuma begged him to take over Aztec forces and lead a defense against the Purepecha empire, desperate to spare him to the point he was willing to give him control of an army
>He accepts, hoping to find a glorious death in war this time
>Completely obliterates the enemy army instead now that he's in charge, returns, and demands to be sacrificed since his plan to die an honourable death in war didn't work (again)
>Moctezuma finally agrees but only after trying to spare him again by offering to make him permanent commander of his army or to go home, both of which he refused
>For his sacrifice he was drugged, tied to the altar with only a loinclith on, given a macuahuitl with feathers instead of obsidian blades as normal, and had a troupe of nine famous warriors sent at him while fully armed, pic related
>He crippled and/or blinded eight before the ninth caught him offguard

Attached: 1538886393634.jpg (1010x1024, 497K)

I would add Hector, he's honestly a perfect fit for the list. Noble, humble, brave yet sensible but ultimately a loser like the rest of them. He also has a tragic backstory, including a previous struggle against God-like power and basically being used as a pawn in the schemes of the gods.
Arthur would also be interesting because he'd be the only one with his own divine weapon.

Audie Murphy.
>tried to enlist in the military after Pearl Harbor
>got turned down for being underage
>got a fake birth certificate and tried again
>Marines, Air Corp, Paratroopers, and Navy turned him down for being a runt
>Army took him in
>Commander tried sending him to the cook's school
>fuck that, I wanna go to the front line
>Got sent to Italy
>shot two fleeing Italian officers
>here kid, have a promotion
>catch malaria
>shoot some germans and capture some more
>here kid, have another promotion
>best friend gets shot by a german pretending to surrender
>kills everyone not wearing the right uniform
>Fucking hell kid.
>have the second highest medal and some more promotions
>liberating France
>be taken down from 128 men to 19
>send everyone to the back
>keep firing with your M1 carbine
>climb on top of a burning tank and use the machine gun to keep firing
>call in some artillery fire
>when you're close enough to count the corpses
>obliterate the enemy company and drive the germans from the town
>here kid, have the Medal of Honor and some French medals too
Then he made a book and some movies about it, dialing back the details because no one would believe that shit.

It's gonna be Jojo Jack

It’s funny because these are probably the same people that love shit like Captain America blocking Thanos’ hand/picking Thor’s hammer or shit on people that are mad at Bruce Lee’s portrayal in Once upon a time in Hollywood and just complain about SJW when people talk about having better representation

More interested in that 9th warrior

Sources don't bother to specify who did it or what state they were in unfortunately, just that the last one standing managed to get him from behind while he was finishing off the second last one standing.

>fights on Gods side
>kills himself to forfeit
makes sense they wouldn't pick him

I bet Okita will be the one Jap to lose and it'll be his TB that kills him instead of his opponent, but it'll be against Susanoo and his dumb honour will make him forefit his own victory to make it a tie.

Adam wanted to inspire humanity so he had to go early. Zoos wanted to fight Adam

you have, most people call it a railgun

Sounds fucking rad

I just had a thought, I've been trying to think why a well known beloved but still just a cop is among humanities best.

He is going to face Anubis, they needed someone they were sure who can pass the heart weighing test.

>all these people and god
>but they haven't shown even a tiny hint of
>Allah SWT
>Muhammad SAW who was so based and loved that even the angel of death wept when it was about to take his life
I see. The Samurai fear the Caliphate.

Real human lineup should be:

Sasaki Kojiro
Raiden Tameemon
Okita Souji
Sakata Kintoki
Ii Naomasa
Ishikawa Goemon
Honda Tadakatsu
Oda Nobunaga
Akechi Mitsuhide
Sanada Yukimura
Uesugi Kenshin (female version)
Hattori Hanzo
Yagyu Munetoshi

Maybe Sarutobi Sasuke instead of Akechi Mitsuhide or Yagyu.

Have threesome with his two big-titted waifu swords.

Yusuke did nothing but be a nigger in Japan. Including him is like this.

Attached: gJMl4.jpg (800x600, 70K)

why does this series attract lots of triggered /pol/cucks?

What is this?

Anyone triggered by 'le nippon banzai' is nu/pol/, not real /pol/. The 2016 election turned /pol/ into a literal unironic boomer board.

>Charlemagne isn't fucking around

He's a demi-god so he fight for the gods.

>Jesus doesn't fight so they send in lucifer morningstar instead who is Adam 2.0 and uses a giant mirror to use the abilities and physique of any of the gods or the power of stars and light to fight.

>Lucifer throws stars at the other gods and just likes to fuck shit up. The real beserker of humanity.

I'd be fine with michael the archangel or even simon peter as one of the fighters of humanity.

Just like how the Valkyries are fighting for the gods right?

Saladin's more renowned as being like, a good general/leader/strategist rather than an individual swordsman yeah?

Jesus isn't a demigod

That's most of western 'heroes' actually, western and middle eastern culture is not a real warrior culture, so they glorify generals and such instead of individual warriors.

>no African gods
>Anubis
I know you're trying to bait, but learn how to at last.
Retard.

>(female version)
No human/god bitches allowed, this is a /man/ manga, fuck off

He clearly meant sub-saharan African

>clearly
>simply says "african"
You CLEARLY don't know the meaning of "clearly" user. Don't excuse shitposters.

this is good right?
does this mean it will get an anime?

Attached: thats good right.png (331x274, 96K)

>people still complaining about Adam losing
Adam 100% could not be allowed to win from a meta standpoint. He's essentially a god, there's nothing human about him winning. He could only display his humanity by losing.

is this weekly?

>60+ pages
>is dis weegly? :D:D

Attached: dumb fuck juice .jpg (563x651, 226K)

Man I loved Audie Murphy in Big Mama 2

I think the meta standpoint was more he was fighting Zeus, the leader of the Gods. If he did beat Zeus it would undercut some of their menace, so we got to see a solid match between two powerhouses but the Gods got to take the win in the end since Adam had already given out much earlier than everyone realized, which in and of itself shows his tenacity and determination.

There's nothing wrong with Adam dying to be honest. Even in death he got nothing but respect and unified the audience members.

>adam for all his simplicity was still railing Eve multiple times
Our father was truly blessed.

>Human lineup consists of warrior from Sengoku era from maximum Japan wanking
>It's their Sengoku Basara counterpart complete. With new weapons from the Valkyrie
Would they have a bigger chance to win ?

>Eve looks more like Adam's Neesan or Mom here

>some loser jap won
>adam loses
You guys are fucking pathetic to think this is even okay. What's that? American media? You mean the one now filled with black people, europeans, middle easteners and asians? Those american media?

Tesla is paired with Brynhildr and she becomes his armour/mech suit

Way to miss the theming of the picks and only reading the surface level names and origins. What each god and human is famous for is more important than who they are or where they are from you brainlet, people have been going over this for multiple threads now so try to keep up.

Tesla better arrive like this

Attached: bravegiant.jpg (1090x856, 276K)

Explain to me in excruciating detail why we need more than 2 japanese people. And explain more why half of those japanese people aren't even that well known. This is supposed to be gods vs humanity right?

The real problem is that the author made Adam way too cool and we just don't have enough based young dads in anime.
Meanwhile Kojiro is a stereotypical cool old guy which are a dime a dozen.

I love my wife Brunhilde!

Attached: Brunhilde158.png (691x471, 335K)

Fucking hell, get over the fact that a japanese manga has japanese characters in it. It's not even like the story is making them the end all be all or the best fighters. When Bryhildr first picked a fighter she picked a Chinese man because she considered him the strongest she'd encountered on the battlefield. Adam is utterly Based and he's aryan as fuck. Kojiro is the third match and he's gotten a better one than Lu Bu but still hasn't matched Adam for sheer hype or feats.

It's like this every thread. Kojiro won, next up is a british serial killer vs one of 4 Greek figures on the God's side. Are you going to be consistent and complain about how over represented Greek Mythology is? Of course not. Nippon's winning anything just triggers you lot.

Attached: 1499486461128.png (756x734, 44K)

yeah actually there's too many Norse and Greeks and no slav or south American gods

it's not even japanese wank when all the previous contestants would have obliterated both Sasaki and Poseidon.

>you going to be consistent and complain about how over represented Greek Mythology is?
Oh but I do faggot. Shiva was supposed to have fought already. Shiva is way fucking older than Zeus. Fuck off. The manga doesn't just have japanese character. It have more japanese characters than the rest. This is also supposed to be humanity not the jap corp with everyone else.
But lets go to your claim. A chinese man was picked first because he was thought to be the strongest yet was defeated. This is just the author saying that the chinese are not the strongest. They also went with the japs are the underdog shit. Who fought a god that even other gods are afraid of. This also adds to the fact that in the whole manga as of now, only one character managed to train even after death. It is him. A jap who in world history is a nobody. Not the first man. Not anyone. Yet he can scan all of creation which one up Adam that have his eye bleed and fucking die. Fuck you.

is this some Fate shit?

name one reason to have Heracles after his dad already filled the punchy roid monster role

So what exactly is Nostradamus' weapon going to be? A pen? A telescope?

and Thor the giant mace grug role

Sure, here's one good post by someone else, but I recommend the whole thread since a couple dozen good points are made.

One other point is that Europe lacks the same kind mythology of knights and warriors. Only the Round Table and The Twelve Paladins really come to mind, Europe much more idolizes kings and rulers. Beowulf could also have been considered, or any of the Irish heroes since semi-mythological are allowed but the series seems to want to stick to more "historical" figures. Even if you try for generals, Eastern (Jap, Kor, CHN) all will emphasize the martial powers of the general, but for West it's more focused on "Caesar won the Gallic Wars because he was good at logistics, anyways lets get back to his political life".
Clearly non-fighters will be used, but the selection process seems to focus on outstanding individuals instead of outstanding leaders. But there's a couple themes that are being picked up by everyone already, like how all of humanity is basically famous losers (Lu Bu executed, Adam was kicked out of Paradise, Sasaki lost, Jack was an incel, Leonidas lost, Tesla had his future stolen by Edison, etc), as well as them being chosen to contrast against the specific god they are paired with.

The choices are all good and the fights have all worked really well for the story, so even if every single Japanese hero wins it's still fine if the narrative justifies it and sells it well.

Attached: ss+(2019-08-08+at+11.29.08).png (883x524, 43K)

>This is also supposed to be the Gods not the Gyro corp with everyone else.
You're complaint isn't about the number of greeks and norse representatives (a sum 7/13 of the gods) it's that Shiva didn't get his fight even though he's canonically done crazier shit than Zeus did in his own myths. Why isn't Shiva in charge of the God's again?
You only care about the japanese characters and nothing else. Hercules vs Jack is going to be out THIRD greek fight in a row with no breaks. How do you feel about that? Cmon user, be consistent here.
>A chinese man was picked first because he was thought to be the strongest yet was defeated. This is just the author saying that the chinese are not the strongest.
No, it means that Lu Bu wasn't stronger than Thor, there's another chinese fighter on the roster so wait until his fight and then tell me the author was condemning the Chinese or not.
>only one character managed to train even after death
Nice speed reading, Adam lived to be 900+ and Lu Bu died in his 40's (I think), but every soul gets summoned at their peak. Lu Bu was at his strongest around the time of his death, Adam was strongest when he was still living in Eden. Kojiro wouldn't reach his peak until much older in his life which is why he got summoned as an old Man. Meaning he died before his golden age and nothing more.

If you've read the thread, you woukd have known that many people answered that user and told him why he was wrong. You yourself have stated some that can and would be considered better candidates that would be more useful than those other japs. And also the famous loser part is obviously wrong as you can't even do that for the whole cast. Face it. This jap author is just a stupid nippon banzai person. It's so blantant, it's sickening.

Even if he was a woman in real life, s/he was very manly in the religious sort of way. Would be interesting to see Uesugi Kenshin vs. Bishamonten, and since he included the latter I'm curious as to why not the former.

Only the sumo isn't well known.

>No Aníbal Milhais
Milhais is a meme

what has the okita guy even done?

>Shiva is way older than Zeus
That isn't even true retard, modern Hinduism doesn't resemble ancient Vedic paganism in any way, shape, or form besides some god names. Shiva wasn't even close to a supreme god (he was a minor sky god in the rigveda) until 400-200BC, and he was only called Shiva and worshipped in anything resembling a modern manner by 200BC-100AD.

Do a modicum of research before you make claims of knowledge.

He was a popular policeman/swordsman who is well known in Japan. All I know is that he's part of the Shinsegumi

Heracles didn't fight barefisted all the time, and when he did it wasn't just punching but wrestling too, see Thanatos or Cerberus for examples. He is also a pretty cool guy, he once spared the lives of two non-Greek pranksters who pulled a prank on him because when he was taking them to his personal execution grounds they saw his untanned ass and started laughing as their nanny once prophesized that they would be in great trouble once a big mean white ass comes for their small dark butts.

Attached: 2345467643.png (569x324, 117K)

>many people answered that user and told him why he was wrong
It was a reasonable split, but yes some people disagreed. The best alternative offered was Hector which I think totally could have worked even in the screencapped thesis.
>You yourself have stated some that can and would be considered better candidates
You have misread my intention, I didn't suggest that Camelot or Charlemange's would have been better at all, just that they exist. In fact I believe they are a worse fit considering the limited number of "mythical" heroes on humanities side. I do think Beowulf and Cu (outside of Nasuverse for once) would have been cool, but so would Oda Nobunaga. All the Aztec heroes are absolutely literally who tier with no pop culture presence anywhere, so maybe something from there would have been even more ripe than more Europe, China, and Japan.
>the famous loser part is obviously wrong as you can't even do that for the whole cast
Untrue since someone already did. It's not like a confirmed theory, I can drag up the reply to the post I'm referencing which shows the loser aspect was toned down for Lu and Adam but we'll have to wait and see.

>This jap author is just a stupid nippon banzai person. It's so blantant, it's sickening.
This part worries me about talking to you user. It makes you seem excessively uncharitable. The context of the work and the reality of the author being well researched on historical Japan, and the artist being someone familiar with Greek mythology makes it easy to understand why they would consciously or unconsciously stick to what they know.

I don't think he can truly be considered a Nippon banzai wanker when the author's last manga was about some obscure Jap who wanted to institute Enlightenment ideals and destroy feudalism. Clearly the author thinks Europe is cool, but for some reason he didn't go as varied on the Europe side and we'll never know why because even if he gets interviewed it will never be translated.

King arthur was said to have single handedly have killed 960 men in one battle.

>herc has Jack Dead to rights in a fight
>jack can't catch a break, getting slammed and tossed around, his knife strikes shrugged off
>Starts begging to Hercules for mercy
>starts appealing to hercs former humanity, saying he just wants to have the chance to surrender
>herc because he's a cool guy decides to drop his guard
>jack in an instant gives Herc the old "Nothing Personel"
>stabs herc in the throat and walks off talking about how conning whores was his passtime and Herc was easier than them.
If Jack manages to be Humanities 2nd win I would cum buckets.

You are obviously looking too much into this. Finding something when it isn't even there.
Like this.
youtu.be/ke1YKF3tNCE

The point is that there are alternative to the japanese choice. It doesn't have to be japanese if anything you've mentioned is true. If and that is an if, the famous loser theory is true, why the heck would they introduce the first jap as THE LOSER.
No, it doesn't work. Fate is a thing. The internet is a thing. Saying japs know nothing about other cultures is denying the popularity of fate. Denying other actual japanese mangaka doing research without resorting to japanese banzai.

Herc also was quite easy to anger and he could hold grudges, he burnt a couple of kingdoms because their kings were assholes to him in the past, he also killed his music teacher because the guy had quite a temper and Heracles wasn't a perfect student. They say that ending up as one foreign queen's bitchboy for some time (that's when the ASS incident is taking place, by the way) who made him crossdress among other things actually made him more composed. Not sure if he could tolerate ORE NAMAE WA JACKU.

You're taking this way too fucking seriously, man. Just lay the fuck off and drop the manga if it matters that much to you. The author is Japanese and is allowed to glorify his own culture (if it comes to that).

You're deflecting bro. And straight up ignoring that I pointed out how when you go into the professional history of the people on this manga you see trends. Greeks and Japs are over-represented when done by two guys that already did Greek mythology and Jap history manga, you're deliberately misrepresenting or not understanding my point there. Of course they are going to do more of the same, it's what they know and they know it because they like it.

As an aside on the funny haha video where we act absurd and silly, please fuck off with thinking the author's intentions matter in analysis. We are doing speculation on a story not even half completed, literally any take is fair to be thrown up at this point if only because it's fun to think about for a moment to see if you can make it work. Analysis is about viewing things through specific lenses, I could do a feminist analysis on how it's all men vs men and women are LITERALLY objects in the hands of men for this series. Please give up on denying that this is a reasonable exercise.

Naayéé’ Neizghání, a Native American folk hero whose name literally means "Slayer of the Alien Gods." In the otherwise (comparatively) mundane lore of the Diné Bahaneʼ, Naayéé’ is just this hardcore badass motherfucker who personally kills the biggest and freakiest monsters that dominate the world, and is the reason North America isn't plagued by them anymore.

Sasaki Kojiro in this manga isn't even a proper NIPPON SAMURAI. Let alone the fact that he never won before his fight with Poseidon, he also ATE ANIMAL MEAT.

Attached: 1477243100781.png (320x280, 66K)

Author intent does matter. It's not speculation. It's an analysis. You acted like the author intended all of this. He doesn't. That's fact. Live with it. Savor it.

>no hitler with longinus

Didn't BJ steal it?

The scanlator is pretty much from reddit and discord, I'm not joking, the translation script is highly altered to be this absurd, likely because the scan group thinks the premise and some reaction shots are so ludicrous that they think meme translations are fine.

Memetic translations are never fine.

We already got confirmation that Bryn actually does talk like a teenager at times when she's speeding out. Nothing else in the tl has been proven to be egregious or bad. You have to let it go.

fighting game when

>Nothing else in the tl has been proven to be egregious or bad
Are you kidding me? Zeus saying "absolute fucking unit" is not egregious to you?

Can you prove that wasn't what he actually said in the japanese raws? If Brunhilde actually speaks in Gacha slang, why doesn't Zeus have his own annoyingly youthful verbal tics?

The concept is the same. He took the good parts which is Historical Figures fighting, but added gods to the mix. The gods have noble phantasms and protections and the humans have them also. The only thing I can't see is how this can continue, the same way the Fate series does, if that is even a goal the author has. The idea of using Valkyries for divine weapons is very limited.

>Jesus doesn't fight so they send in lucifer morningstar instead
they're the same exact guy

You mean Jacob

This manga is absolutely retarded, but I love it. I'll keep on reading for Valkyrie hilarity and just to see how in the almighty fuck people such as Nostredamus will fight.

Adam was really fucking cool tough. It was such a bullshit death as well. Made me think this manga is going to be about the gods killing every human champion, only to realize how they grew to respect and love Humanity.

But lol no, a guy who can cut real good and thinks ahead kills fucking Poseidon
love it

Attached: 1523944841339.png (188x264, 77K)

How many people would still be wanking Adam so much if he was accurately portrayed as middle eastern?

>is the reason North America isn't plagued by them anymore
well fuck that guy, I wish he'd left some for us

Given the occasional clamoring for Hassad in the Kengan threads: Probably quite a few.

>191735448
>racebaiting

Cringe. Go back

Literally ever complaint of nipwank is racebaiting

whats the name of the manga?

>Complaining about nipwank in a nip comic that wanks every character regardless of ethnicity
Why are white people so sensitive?

How many people would still be wanking to Japanese characters if they were accurately portrayed?

Attached: 3A0642F2-2405-4935-A011-3A2D985105F5.jpg (597x1067, 202K)

>All Japanese people look like that
That was definitely made by an insecure person

Attached: average white guy.jpg (400x490, 15K)

The average Jap looks worse

This is a level of coping I didn't think was possible

Didn't mean to write "to"

>Cid Campeador (Spanish reconquista hero)
>Mad Jack (wwII soldier who weared a sword on D Day)
>Kutulu (Mongolian princess who deafeated in combat every man that wanted to marry her)

Aside from the typical cliches

>Strongest God Barely Beats Strongest Human
is somehow comparable to
>Major God loses one of the greatest swordsmen to ever live using divine weapons after the sacrifice of the father of all men

Zeus would have beat Kojiro into less than a fine paste, so your comparison is is garbage. Stay angry betacuck white boy

Will you faggots stop shitposting with Adam? Logically he carries dna for every race, he's the super mutt. He isn't white only.

Would he still be wanked if he had dark skin but Eve still were white and a redhead?

Wait, this shit isn't a Fate spin-off?

Zeus' face after Poseidon's loss says it all, he realized it even after finishing his fight that humans are totally capable to beat and kill Gods, and Adam would probably have beaten anyone else in the roster besides him and Thor

You can't tell that from the fact that there's no genderswapped character?

so it's shit

>Shiva
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OH0zFDxLt5k
>Ares
«NO !!!!»
>Hermes
«...Oh.»
>Loki
«Now THAT’S interesting !»
>Odin
«...»
>Thor
«Maybe these humans are actually worth something after all»
>Zeus
«...Brother...»

He snipes from somewhere in the crowd, causing his opponent to go paranoid

She’s Sigurd’s girl, sorry

Fans for this series don't care, it's openly admitted every thread that the writing, characters, art and premise are garbage. Most people who are reading it are either pre-teens or people interested in seeing what one or more characters listed are going to be like out of curiosity.

More like sub human African.

If he wins Chrollo style I will cry of joy

the last chapters I've been reading the raws dumped here and the quick translations of some anons

>Fans for this series don't care, it's openly admitted every thread that the writing, characters, art and premise are garbage
Speak for yourself
I love the characters. Only one I dislike is Poseidon because he's an edgy fag, but I understand he's here to show the Gods aren't perfect, can lose, and hubris can be their downfall.
The art is fine
The premise is cool, good ole humanity fuck yeah
The writing is kind of iffy. Kojiro being old because he was training when he was dead is dumb. I don't like anything involving Poseidon, the OC 4th brother was a horrible idea. Other than that nothing really gets on my nerves.

Attached: anon asking to be spoonfed.webm (852x480, 2.72M)

He took that form because it wasn't his peak.

You know that the author has a little research when he thinks that 'Lu Bu' is the strongest when he's nothing compared to the man, the myth, and the legend, Guan Yu.

>Didn't even struggle only won because nippon banzai
Fucking dropped

Weak bait nippon banzai shitposter.

nice

Guan Yu was in the crowd as a god, I thought?

This scene was such kino, watching Poseidon struggling to regain the momentum while Kojiro was always 1 step ahead of him.

Does it even have to continue? 13 fights is enough, we don't need them grabbing some literal whos for a part 2.

fuck off poseidon was great

Im still working on it. I didnt expect a big thread so soon.

He was on the human side. He said that when it comes down to retard strength, Lu Bu is above him

What studio will get to do the adaption?

My bets are on A1.

Thanks user.

Looks like the recent white mass shooters

DEEN, A1, Silverlink, or White Wolf

That's not your average white person, just your average *nglo mudblood.

As a mongolian I am excited to see Simo Häyhä in the ranks of humanity, but how the hell will he be adapted in as a sniper in that small arena? Will they go fight an elongated fight in a wilderness?

Its done kinda. It doesnt have any text on it, just the pictures. I dont remember the text you posted last thread.

I don't remember him saying that, though maybe I just erased it from my mind. I might have to pick up the Spanish version, as gramatically horrible as it is.

>hates pranksters
>hates kings
>hates gods
Herc is going to be an edgy culmination of all his anger and hatred, only to be out-edged by Jack.

Why are people complaining about this and that character not being on the human side?
People like sure have totally badass stories but that's it. The story is godlike as it and having it altered would cause only a downgrade in quality. Now think about having someone that is not so cool and with a lame story like Okita and turning him into a total badass that shots gods in the face while stabbing them in three different points. Nobody thought adam was an interesting choice and see what we got.

They would all win, the gods would all bow to the rising sun island warriors

>Adam died for scanning Zeus only
>this jap bastard manage to scan all of creation without dying and manage to defeat a God that even other Gods including Zeus were afraid of
Shit.

>avg redpilled shitposter
who

It's not the same. Kojiro scanned Poseidon's moves and predicted them, allowing him to dodge the incoming attacks even when he couldn't see them. Adam wasn't predicting anything. He strained his eyes to actually watch and follow attacks coming toward him at faster-than-light speeds.

Wrong.
Adam's ability is to copy and counter. Zeus had to make the move first for Adam to retaliate. Adam lost because he depended on the skill to much and ended up overheating because Zeus had him beaten in raw stats.
Kojiro scans the opponent and predicts what move they will make. Before they started fighting Kojiro just sat there and studied Poseidon to get an accurate idea of his fighting style and how their fight would go. When he was alive Kojiro also scanned the people he fought with and later trained to master their styles.

>puts on an animal mask to pass as some Egyptian god
>shoots from the crowd, stealing accesories from other gods to change his disguise

Will Simo have a big scar tho?

So considering the trend of every fight so far to have been about humanity showing the gods some quality they would not associate with mortals/some virtue the gods have lost, it's pretty safe to assume fear is going to be the next fight's theme, right?

I hope so. Jack could probably get into peoples heads, and Hercules will be susceptible to it since he was once human

Herc is a pretty good match due to all the hero stuff. It'll push Jack to the edge, and I expect it to be glorious.

it bothers me that kojiro changes his grip like 3 times in 3 pages

I guess that it was to show that he's using techniques of different masters?

wtf, that shit is actually pretty good. Was I the only one to think Adam was overall freaking awesome?

Attached: h45.png (1441x2048, 1.43M)

He literally ran circles around a palace pillar until his guards arrived. A true warrior leader would be Xiang Yu.

> getting mad because autor san only cares about his japanese readers and not some guy from overseas

Attached: WaitWhat.png (181x189, 28K)

>all these complaints
You'll all shut the fuck up once a non-nip wins

>4/13 nips
No we won’t

The list is good desu but there are too many nips, i'd just have 2 at most and replace them with someone like King Arthur, Lancelot, or Galahad, just a knight works, William Marshal also fits. Maybe an archer too so Genghis Khan, Mad Jack Churchill or Robin Hood, don't know that many famous archers.

Is she more beautiful than mama eve?

Attached: IMG_20190809_113448.jpg (985x675, 383K)

Hoods, the one that animated Drifters.

Solomon can work, dude summoned and binded demons to do his bidding. He's pretty much the archetype for magic

Drifters was Madhouse

i'm reading through Le Morte D'Arthur right now, he's definitely not just a leader, he's fighting in battles and doing a good job at it, granted, he does have Merlin's help, his magic sword and a magic scabbard

I thought human life first started in Africa continent?

I'd cum if Simo wins desu
Because its obvious that he would lose

pretty sure this is the guy that inspired Captain America

No, it wasn't.

Attached: ss+(2019-08-08+at+10.44.38).png (223x362, 12K)

how can you not love papa?

>ywn carry Aphrodite's tits

>Comparing a filthy goddess with mutant tits that she makes strangers fondle all the time with the cutest, purest, supreme queen of milfs
In myths, it was generally a bad idea to say that a mortal woman was more beautiful than Aphrodite, but fuck her

Simo is the guy that I can't see losing, if the author is a White Death fanboy he won't make him lose, and no one outside of his country and his fanboys knows him

Imagine Solomon fighting by throwing Djinns like Pokemon and making golems

>wins the competition with a fucking Mosin-Nagant

>fights like a composite bow spamming faggot in ds3
So which god is going to die by a thousand cuts

>Loses his mosin
>Turns out his submachine gun was the volund all along

Based discerning user

Beelzebub, it would be like swatting a thousand flies. Though Apollo seems to be more of his type of rival.

boring

>Adam
>Lu Bu
>Masamune Date
>Attila Hun
>King Kamehameha
>Merlin
>Huayna Capac
>Alexander
>Leonidas
>Francis Drake
>Edward Thatch
>Achilles
>Vlad Tepes
>Sun Tzu
>Suleiman
>Saladin

I love Adam so much holy fuck. I never gave much thought about him from before except that he's the first man on earth but damn this manga really worked the fatherhood angle perfectly. He just oozed charisma and warmth. Rest in peace our beloved father. I can't believe they let the geezer won after all of that. Such a shame dammit,

I actually hated Adam because he listened to stupid Eve and ate the apple and doomed humanity. It's kind of impressive that the author managed to redeem both of them, even if it is just fanfiction.

>I actually hated Adam because he listened to stupid Eve and ate the apple and doomed humanity
you missed the point. It was never about whether Eve actually ate the apple or not. From the momenth Adam heard from the birdds what happened to Eve he already understood that the Gods despise/don't care a lick about them so why stay in heaven where they are surrounded by those guys? He ate the apples so that they would have legitimate reasons to leave heaven and go to earth to create their own paradise regardless of what the trial would conclude in.

What would pirates do in a small arena?

same way they remodeled the arena for Poseidon I guess?

I meant canon Bible Adam and Eve
I know this manga is going for the idea that history wasn't accurate

because he and Eve went from too dumb to live to a girl so pure that couldn't even be tempted to commit the original sin and the snake had to frame her, and a guy so cool that he commited the original sin on purpose to get out of Heaven with Eve

kek

Are there enough Japanese people left in tournament for humanity to win?

>his last thought before dying was how to make us stop crying
FFFFFFAAAAAATTTHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Attached: tfw.gif (498x280, 1.37M)

>Akechi Mitsuhide
Why is this absolute cuck here?

>Interpreting the fruit of knowledge as anything but loss of innocence and acceptance of responsibility
Pleb

atm it's 2-1 for the gods and first to reach 7 wins. There are 3 more japs
>a sumo wrestler
>a policeman who died of tuberculosis
>a kid that could outwrestle bears

It was beautifully handled.

>reading vagabond
>Look at OP image
>"Sasaki kojiro? Oh, like that guy from the manga in reading, let's Google his name, maybe something would pop about this one manga I'm not aware of"
>Immediately spoil myself with a mayor plot twist, since the Wikipedia article pops right at top and among the first lines there it is.
>Dumb me should have expected this would happen being the manga is based in historical characters with real backgrounds.
Basically googled "oh, Titanic? That's a cool name let's Google it" boom it sunk.

This seems like utter trash to me. A shitty Fate rip-off, and even Fate is trash.

It's basically Fate but good

>a kid that could outwrestle bears
Lu Bu in this manga already did that too.

yes, Adam was Black like Jesus

At least give the gods a chance

It's not like Fate invented the concept of historical/legendary/mythical crossover

I like this manga, but good is a strong word for it. It's better than most of Fate, though I don't know if better than all of Fate

I googled Sasaki Kojiro and got nothing that could qualify as a spoiler. Though by googling Sasaki Kojiro Vagabond, it seems he's still alive and didn't fight Musashi there Was that the spoiler? Though I don't know how could you get so far without knowing it, nips are really obsessed with it.

Let's be honest, Adam is the only good character so far

Attached: 3C1888ED-D108-4895-9F24-1407D0A965AB.png (732x1024, 1.4M)

The oldest human fossils were found in Africa, though it would be hard to pinpoint an exact time and place where the species began. Though it would make sense for Adam to have an average skin and hair color, full African would be as weird as full European. He should have looked Asian to make people even more mad.

Brunhild was the only good character in chapter 1, though she got sidelined hard I still have faith in her.

I like kojiro

Attached: 1561706176376.png (337x522, 151K)

Geir and Thor are the only reason I lasted the first fight.

I like you.

>look up Simo
>farmer who just regularly hunted
>how he got good is just 'Practice
>somehow manage to be the deadliest sniper in history
How the fuck did I not heard of this man before

This page is fucking metal

Attached: 18.png (1427x2048, 1.52M)

He has the nickname "White Death" all from defending his land. I can only hope his fight is a couple pages of him sniping the person he fights in the stands. If he fights Buddha, Loki, or Anubis it will be pottery.

The fights are pretty bad for a series that's just about the fights, it is the premise that carries it if anything

i cannot fucking stand this pain

RIP Best Dad

Attached: 32.jpg (1439x2048, 750K)

Thank you user, I guess
Now I re spoiled myself again. I don't know if I'm glad that he didn't died historically accurate in the manga then.
But thanks for biting the bullet for me.
And no. I didn't even knew who Musashi was, aside from the Brave Fencer Musashi for psx

poseidon whole power was just stabbing very fast, the wasn't even trying

That’s the point. He was an arrogant faggot. The other gods respected their opponents and tried their hardest, he did not.

Not to go full fedora but if it's Humans vs Gods wouldn't people who weakened or outright abolished religion serves as better contenders and not random historical figures?

Nietzsche, Constantine, Mao, Epicurus, Freud, Marx etc

Attached: 1423955320514.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Maybe cause they’re not fighters ?

But Tesla, Adam, Rasputin and Nostradamus are?

>WE WUZzing whites
Kek, all smug until they're not the world saviour anymore, then the whine choir starts

I liked Kojiro. People who are mad about nippon banzai need to take a break from Yea Forums, it would do good on your mental state.

I'm mad because the fight was shit. Posedion didn't do anything

I just read all of the chapters of this and what the fuck it's the hypest shit

where is Jesse James, Blackbeard, LeBron? fuck these literal who nips

It's clear that God wasn't even using 1% of his total power, as he dislocates Jacobs hip with a mere touch. Still one of the most coolest moments in the bible none the less.

>simo hayha
How's he gonna win? I can understand some Serbian shenanigans for Tesla and slavic magic for Rasputin but a Finn like Hayha?

He won't. He'll get trashed right outta the gate and then there will be butthurt on Yea Forums

Nips should stop using shiva, and buddha because they can never do them any justice. They are just there just for diversity sake to include indian pantheon. In the end it's always greek, norse, christian and japanense myths who are relevant. If they want to fill places just use characters from those same myths.

How's Nostradamus gonna fight? Is he gonna go King crimson on whoever he fights and predicts all his moves or some shit?

Attached: Bochi Crimson.png (852x480, 425K)

Reminder that older hominid fossils have been found in the Balkans than those in Africa.

t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov

Do we have any info about the 4th fight?

Thats what Im thinking

Jack the Ripper vs. Hercules

Attached: 1562362758398.jpg (456x529, 53K)

Is that Makarov in the crow?

I have a theory that he was a time traveller sent to stop what could have been a turning point in world history. Aside from that, there are numerous theories about his betrayal of Nobunaga and what happened to him afterwards, i.e., becoming a mysterious magical buddhist monk called Tenkai. He would be an interesting character.

I guess he got fed up with nobu?
Power corrupts everybody.

O MY 400 years preptime

Why the fuck is that a deus ex machina? Especially when it comes to the afterlife?

"Let's have a fight with humanity which we are sure to win unless there are foul tricks involved, oh yeah, also we should invite that god of trickery that consistently backstabs the gods and gets us all killed during armageddon"

Attached: loki.jpg (900x2520, 1003K)

It makes sense thematically and would work if it was a debate competition, or a math competition, or even a mahjong competition, but it's a fighting manga so it needs fighters

resurrect all the dead valkyries please

>tfw no fem kenshin vs athena
stupid sausagefest, give me my ryona

isnt there a female simo hayha manga

she should be fighting, against like joan of arc or something

Who will Brynhildr's boyfriend be?

she'll be teslas mech suit since her names means armor

Indeed.
Why are there no women??

Sigurd. You know... her actual husband ?

yes
myanimelist.net/manga/69003/Hyoufuu_no_Kolkka__Yuki_no_Yousei_to_Shiroi_Shinigami

Maybe the real nippon stronk was the friends we made along the way

Wait, he's on the list? The fuck happened to my brain, I asked that because I thought he wasn't there.

inb4 they hate each other and he jobs hard

Not on the list, also he passed her up for an obligation marriage. Where he was then poisoned to death.

Holy shit just read this manga and caught up
The man, the legend
F for Adam though ;_;7

underrated

>Heracles
fuck you he's the human who ascended to godhood
He's the god of skills and wits, he's the fucking god of being a human

Attached: chad vs virgin.jpg (2518x1024, 913K)

fuckin perfect

Listen to Kidd Kong x SaSa - For You(Prod by Jody) by Kidd Kong on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/kiddkongmusic/kidd-kong-x-sasa-for-you-prod

Thanks. I was thinking of doing a more effortful full drawing of one of the characters next.

Attached: 63f0368e-c0d5-44f4-824a-580263b89181.png (1440x2048, 1.56M)

>predicts all his moves or some shit?
So another Kojiro?

I fully expected his head to go flying but the actual result works too

do a virgin adam vs chad kojiro

He isn’t. But I half expect the second-to-last fighter of Humanity to get assasinated before his match, forcing Sigurd to step up as replacement and have a heartfelt pep talk with Brynhildr about their past, with in the end Sigurd fighting with Bryn as his Volund (both of them most likely dying heroically to leave Geir as the Volund of the last fighter of humanity for the 10th and last match)
The more reasons to use him as a catalyst for Brynhildr’s character development.
Wrong, he’s the God of Strength if I recall correctly.

Me

Fuck off Papa is the chaddest of all chads
he literally fucked everyone's mom

Attached: virgin god vs chad loser.jpg (2518x1024, 531K)

>Tesla, Rasputin, and Nostradamus are fighters

Nice lol. GET OFF MY TUB

I'm inclined to agree with

>chaddest of all chads
>loses to an old fart

quora.com/What-was-Heracles-the-god-of
He's the god of protecting humanity.

Well that's what it says in the Bible

What the fuck
OP here, didn't I make this thread like 4 days ago or something? How the fuck did it get this much attention?

just like Thor.
it doesn't really matter

When Poseidon grabbed the trident with his mouth, I actually thought that Kojiro was going to fucking lose. I think the Adam vs Zeus fight made me expect BS comebacks for the gods. I am so glad he pulled through.

Attached: Trident.png (608x608, 357K)

Cause Shuumatsu no Valkyrie is the best. I mean, by Yea Forums standards, the reception of this series is quite positive.

It matters to me dammit
Of all the Greek Pantheon he's the one that has the most links to humanity.
You pray to Poseidon so he won't shit on your ship, to Zeus so he will take pity on you, etc. But you pray to Heracles so he will protect you

shut up you'll jinx it
it's shit and edgy, you fucking hear me?

A nameless soldier from World War would be cool, but I guess we already have simo

Probably introcuded a lot of poeple to a it. And so far all the battles were amazing.

Awesome so far, only thing that disapoints me is the gods not really using their powers, Thor was basically just a swordfight and Poseidon barely used water and shit he is associated with.

I think if they did that, it wouldn't exactly be a fair fight. Also the gods seem to fight a lot differently than regular depictions

that sounds like that one guy in battlefield 1

Beautiful. But the part where the swordfu point is cut off.

Attached: virgin god vs chad loser.jpg (2518x1024, 518K)

Zeus could have dropped lightning on Adam but it was a fighting competition.
Hell, drop Aphrodite there so she charms all the men. We're done.

>drop Aphrodite there so she charms all the men
Wouldn't work on Adam, he's pure and loyal to Eve. But a teamfight would be interesting though.

haven't there only been 3 fighters? The gods are all shit, the first guy didn't really have much in terms of characterization, Adam was great, and Kojiro was just alright, y'know? He had a cooler concept than character as the biggest loser

kill yourself

I hope Odin's crows survive until the end.

So where's the big G in all of this? Hell, where's Lucifer?

I think it's just a preference of the author to have minimal emphasis on supernatural powers. They make fights kinda boring. Posseidon is most certainly able to breath underwater but there would be no fight possible if he abused that trait and used water manipulation to flood the arena. If the gods used their powers these threads would be filled with "why didn't that god did this instead of that, he would have insta-won but the plot made him retarded". Putting emphasis on a physical fight is a good move.

Here's your Satan bro. His specialty is rape and forged evidence, not fighting.

Attached: 21_607852_1440_2048.jpg (1440x2048, 609K)

spin off doujin of Adam being cucked by faceless old men when?

He's already been cucked out of living by one old man

>a fucking buckle duster

will he beat zeus's ass?

Attached: Q37.png (1441x2048, 1.14M)

Perfect.

I meant knuckle

Who cares? Rule of cool in full swing.

>Even the ravens were shocked
I love that.

So, whowill fight who?

Attached: 027_1548895693.png (2807x2020, 1.27M)

Adding to this user, which Valkyrie, save for the ones we already know, you guys want to see?
>one Valkyrie floating
>she becomes Simo's weapon and allows him flight
>Apollo in his chariot with his bow vs Simo with rifle while flying around

Attached: x27.png (1441x2048, 1.53M)

I predict the one with glasses will turn into a sniper rifle with a scope, the only kind of weapon with a glass lens. It will turn into a gag moment because Simo, despite being reputed as the god of sniper, didn't use a scope.

God's side is hype as fuck.

>It will turn into a gag moment because Simo, despite being reputed as the god of sniper, didn't use a scope.
It will be his power up, actually using a scope.

Is this a fusion between Kengan Ashura and Fate?

She's dead already, Jimmy.

user, about the one with glasses...

Attached: RoR_God.jpg (1198x731, 339K)

Aww shit, I was hoping it wasn't the case but I was too lazy to check.

Young Sasaki was hella cute.

Attached: I am unworthy of your praise.png (439x207, 75K)