Kanata no Astra

Astra Lost in Space episode 6.

Attached: EBXfmSnVAAAOVFr.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helloclue.com/articles/culture/what-puberty-is-like-as-an-intersex-person
medicaldaily.com/44-year-old-man-blood-urine-discovers-hes-female-period-pain-what-intersex-295296
imgur.com/a/WdH3rJu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A he/she like that can't be trusted.

Now I wait for Luca doujins

Attached: EBXfUnfU4AARbwp.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Attached: EBXflkvU4AAunBs.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

I like that we have different ED visuals every new episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.29.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Someone post those extras from the manga of Luca teasing Ulgar

Next planet is gonna be lots of fun. Paulina nee-san soon.

I'm surprised they showed that much of his tits.

So does that come right after Charce tells them his “tragic backstory” I don’t really remember what happens between now and the final planet.

Attached: EBCejO-UIAA1RiR.jpg (1536x2048, 407K)

But what does the lower half look like? Does he have a dick and a vagina? That’d be pretty cool.

Yes

This one?

Attached: Astra Lost in Space - c028x1 (v03) - p232 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 1.19M)

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.

Attached: 1553743494073.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Probably a dick, thats why he was adopted since they thought he is full male.

>not riding the wave surfing
DROPPED

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.10.369.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

>no gay letterboxing
I wonder what kind of decision took place for this to happen.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.09.697.jpg (1280x720, 441K)

Before the SJWs get here, I want to give a reminder that being intersex is in no way similar to be trans. It’s not a choice and is an extremely difficult thing to deal with. I wouldn’t wish it on anybody.

He's a decathlete, not a surfer.

Attached: Dammit Jim.jpg (700x530, 52K)

How many kilos of dumbbells does he lift?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.17.542.jpg (1280x720, 435K)

What a slut.

Attached: 00363.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Guess he threw away his "edgy stuff" shirt.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.43.689.jpg (1280x720, 353K)

Kanata is so cool.

>shirt text
Sasuga.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.28.125.jpg (1280x720, 432K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.35_[2019.08.08_00.29.56].jpg (208x212, 23K)

I give it a (You) because that's true.
SJWs are going to deliberately interpret it in their own way nonetheless, but I hope they stick to their containment trash sites and don't come here.

Eh they'll forget about this shit in a week anyway

Oh god.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.53.671.jpg (1280x720, 476K)

AWW SUNOVA BITCH

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.03.511.jpg (1280x720, 415K)

What a slut.
Looks like they kinda merge it at pic related.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.21.519.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

Are liberals all you think about?

This was kind of a generic message.

dumb buns

The subtle not in your face lewdness of this show made everything a lot more lewd.

For a second I thought he was going to start acting all girly from now on, at least he's going to keep being a guy with the occasional homo bits.

Attached: 00364.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Lewd.
I'm just tired of these "FUCKING ADULTS!!!!" lines in my chinese cartoon.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.35.704.jpg (1280x720, 407K)

So are they going to fuck?

The fanservice is great.

Attached: 1564581118300.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>acting lewd with your friends when they can't tell if it's gay or not

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.24_[2019.08.07_10.42.55].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I forgot this how had an OP.

PHAT

Nice episode I guess, next week seems promising with the blond guy stuff.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.17.510.jpg (1280x720, 402K)

Well, it's more appropriate in this series than many others, given what's revealed later.

Why isn't there a bullet hole in his head?

He should have done it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.20_[2019.08.07_10.51.35].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Yes. The first big twist will probably happen next episode too, if they speed up to end the episode with another cliffhanger.

When do we get a Quitterie episode though

Next episode will probably end with the Icriss crash landing and reveal that the Astra is fucked

Why won't death take me?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.25_[2019.08.07_10.55.36].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.01_[2019.08.07_10.56.28].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Planet Vilavurs counts as Quitterie and Funicia's episode. Expect more moments with her soon. The author must like her a lot, I'd say she's the girl with the most screentime, even more than Aries.
Yeah, or if they manage to cram it in the last scene might be the discovery of Ark VI.

That was cute, although a bit gay. Ulgar and Luca seem to fit together well, but I doubt they can make Abe-sama happy

>when everybody else's backstories are revealed and they know you're the only one hiding something

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.19_[2019.08.07_10.47.12].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

hot

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kanata no Astra - 06 [1080p]_0001.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

They've been adapting around 4 chapters per episode more or less, and they just adapted up to chapter 25 so there's a chance they even might stretch it to discovering the cryostasis pod and Lina if they keep the same pace.

Attached: C5kBdsvVAAAtFP7.jpg (1200x891, 119K)

All you need to do is fabricating a heart-wrenching backstory so the retards will stop suspecting you.

>His love interest is an intersex
If I was Ulgar I would've pulled the trigger on everyone then myself.

I don't know how they could possibly reach that point in only 24 minutes though. The next chapters have some decent content that needs to be covered. We're talking super sanic if we go at that pace.

Any stuff that they cut in the episode?

Never trust the blondie guy.

And it would be a pity if they skipped the Zack/Quitterie lovey-dovey scenes as well as the guys trying to come to terms with the fact that they can't leave the planet due to the damaged ship, so maybe ending it with the crash landing would be best to have an episode 8 fully dedicated to that aspect and then the discoveries at the end.

I think they can cut a bit on Charce's false story since they'll revisit it later anyway, and when they get to Icriss first it's them mostly crashing and trying to know what to do. There's not a lot of talking on itself compared to later, which is when they'd want to slow down I think.
But it's mostly sit back and watch how they deal with this.

Attached: EAduKZYU8AA4dSj.jpg (650x1024, 137K)

Trimmed down the dialogues

I don't know how to feel about this episode

I hope SJWs aren't gonna spin this character into something else.

They’ll move on from this pretty quickly. They made a big deal about that girl from the chair anime coming out but no one actually watched the show and it was forgotten in a week

So in this planet there aren't animals living on the ground was because of the frequent earthquakes followed by tsunami. Why are these guys so chill? They should study the environment better before touching anything.

>intersex is already better than a roastie

Nevermind it was good

>that girl from the chair anime
The what now

>lets sumo wrestle Kanata

Not him, but Anima Yell is the only thing I can come up with that.

Anima Yell. It's about cheer leading, but the MC is a dumb dumb and called it chair instead of cheer.
In one of the earlier episodes a girl wanted to confess to her senpai and wanted the cheer leading club to help. Turns out her senpai was a girl. Guess there was a little buzz about that.

Attached: 1540139204429.png (403x647, 218K)

You can see the roastie in Luca's brain beacuse he shit tests Ulgar, a faggot would basically go "PLEASE FUCK ME DADDY UGU".

>an actual futa in Jump

Attached: 1541062281626.gif (197x225, 172K)

>Bitching about implied yuri in a Kirara series

Not a futa. He's got no vagina, and his dick will probably end up tiny and pathetic.

That's no futa at all.

I know nothing about the series you mentioned, but it must have been ignored because that was not the main point of the show, same here with Luca - his being intersex isn't brought up again later, it's just part of his backstory, just like Yun-hua's secret is that she wants to become a singer.

i think it's this

Attached: Yuri fox.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

I am gar for kanata

Luca revealing he’s bi and finds Kanata hot

it's not gay to think Kanata is hot. We all think he's hot. God he's beautiful

Well I guess you’re right about that

Get off the computer Aries.

This episode was pretty terrible. Literally talking heads dumping out exposition.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.22.19_[2019.08.07_21.38.23]06.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

welcome to anime.

>Aries
>not also Quitterie, who keeps trying to save face whenever she check up on Kanata in the extra comics

I want to be suffocated in between Kanata’s armpits

>oy vey the peasants know

No but he's right, especially in the last part of the manga it's all expository writing. This story needs some good action along with infinite infodump.
>inb4 go read One Piece if you want to see fights
Kanata no Astra has a very good premise and development but lacks punch.

What would have happened if Ulgar actually blew Luca's head off?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.33_[2019.08.07_10.53.59].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

He would have received the iron cross

He would have gone mad and would have killed everyone else. Then maybe himself because he can't drive a spaceship.

>Kanata no Astra has a very good premise and development but lacks punch.
Well you’re free to think that way but it’s literally your opinion and your subjective outlook on the story. I personally love the character and dialogue driven aspect of the manga, to me it helps make the teamwork feel more whole. You’re meant to get to know each character and learn how they all connect with each other under this huge conspiracy. In my opinion the lack of a lot of action and fighting scenes in the manga makes it stand out as a shounen.

Is it a shounen? I thought it was a "for all audience" type. Regardless, the author at least put effort on world building and pay attention to each characters unique traits. Some user here posted how he and his team designed the space ships and I think that deserve recognition. No wonder this manga won an award.

>it’s literally your opinion and your subjective outlook on the story
No shit. I'm not forcing you to think the same. But I'm not going to say more on the subject because I'd have to mark it all as spoiler. We'll see if the anime will lighten the load of the information.

It's one cour. Save yourself the agony and sperg out now.

Nah the alt-right is really on the edge over those shootings the previous weekend.

>Is it a shounen?
Yes
You know, I actually agree with you in that the series is really heavy on the exposition and info-dumping, and I know that’s not to everyone’s cup of tea. I’m actually noticing it more as I watch the adaption, it didn’t feel as overbearing in the manga as it does in the anime. I do wish they had more time to stretch things out, but alas it’s a one cour show. And I honestly don’t think it’s going to get any more lighter from here on considering how dialogue-reliant it gets later on in the story.
I just hope people realize it’s meant to be that kind of story, rather than a heart-pumping, action filled one.

>everyone having fun discussing new episode
>i just watched 5th episode
I promise to join fun on the next week

What do you think about show. I think sometimes it can be silly but it was directed really cool.

Attached: Kanata no Astra.jpg (1280x720, 445K)

You can't say anything good about this lest you trigger the autistic PLANETES dicksuckers.

So, is Ulgar going to fuck the trap?

>tfw

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.22_[2019.08.07_18.11.44].jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>not destroying lucas's pussy for revenge
>not waxing her hairy pussy

Are you ok, bro?

Soon....

>Lost his real bro
>Gained an intersex bro
Was it a fair trade?

I'm not really keeping up with the adaptation, but for me the exposition didn't feel overbearing at all until after they exposed the traitor. That's when they really started to double down on the backstory and lore.

This bro has tits so yes.

(You)

The fuck is her problem

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.29_[2019.08.07_18.20.18].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Zack wont fuck her yet.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this

Attached: 1562196258139.gif (600x608, 3.77M)

>becoming journalist
He's going to write fake news on Luca's dad

>for me the exposition didn't feel overbearing at all until after they exposed the traitor.
Same.

Serious question. Is it gay if you fuck someone like Luca?

He's going to become one of the adults you cannot trust. Pottery.

She/he is intersex so it's neither gay or straight.

Literally not gay or straight.

It depends, what's inside her/his panties?
If he was raised as a boy then it means he's a futa, right?

I read somewhere that in the Astra fanbook that was released in July, it says Ulgar and Luca live together but I can’t confirm because I don’t read Japanese

>If he was raised as a boy then it means he's a futa, right?
What.
If they have both benis and bagina then they are futa.

Gay

Let's just agree that Luca is a one size fits all sex toy.

if it's a male with a vag it's a cuntboy
if it's female with a dick it's a futanari
learn the difference

Ano saa~

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.21.28_[2019.08.02_20.34.16]13.jp (1280x720, 108K)

She/he/it/sher/shis? is so tiny and cute I wanna fuck all of ????'s holes.

He's not a female though

Do the original authors have any input in fanbooks? I thought they were fan creations.

exactly so he isn't a futa, user was implying that as long as both benis and bagina exist = futa, but that is not correct

Just do it, Ulgar.

In think it's a mistranslation because in the last manga chapter you have Luca confirm that Ulgar is always travelling and visited Luca's house the previous day

A cuntboy doesn't have tits, while Luca and a futa does.

the problem lies in him not being a 100% male or a female
male + gets vag = cuntboy
female + gets dick = futa

but what about intersex + whatever =
i just don't know

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kanata no Astra - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.05_[2019.08.07_18.04.09] copy.jpg (1920x1108, 786K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kanata no Astra - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.21_[2019.08.07_18.22.09] copy.jpg (1920x1730, 1.15M)

Does the manga ever explain what he has down there?

This bothered me while reading the manga, but with a photographic memory is it really possible to remember all your classmtes' faces the first time you see them?

no idea i'm an animeonly

No, it doesn't. All Luca's intersex info starts and ends in this episode.

It's implied that he has a penis

>surviving a direct hit from a tsunami

Attached: 14196134897588.jpg (261x497, 40K)

Is Charce a Char clone?

It’s an official fanbook made for the fans. Another thing that happens is that Yun-Hua and her “mother” make up

Is this the episode where Ulgar and Luca finally fuck?

>Yun-Hua and her “mother” make up
I would have liked to see it.

Do you have a link to it?

Didn't she said she made an active effort to memorize them? It's not even that hard to get hold of your classmate's faces even if it's only by passing.
That's nice and it would explain all the fanart I've seen where Luca and Ulgar live together.
>Yun-Hua and her “mother” make up
Wait, what the fuck. Why.

You mean she has sex with herself?

Luca is fucking best girl.

You're half right, user.

this is the most surprising show of the season
thought it would be trash but its actually really good?

Surviving a giant alien mushroom's poisonous spores was pretty dumb too, but what do you want. Just stop watching anime.

I want to be suffocated in between Funicia’s butt cheeks.

Yunhua has sex only with producers and her fans.

>if it's female with a dick it's a futanari
No, unless it has both genitalia it isn't a futanari.

I love Gundam

Her shota fans?

female (native vag) + dick = futa (both)
i'm talking real females not trannies

>Surviving a zombie apocalypse while being a schizo
Now, that's bullshit

>I'm going to become a journalist
what a faggot lmao

I thought it was mediocre and I would have dropped it at episode 2 but here I am, and I finished the manga just yesterday.

what were you basing that on? this show has been good from the start.

A journalist with a gun, user.

Did you like the manga?

Spoil me on the pink haired demon woman

he's going to have his own Youtube channel where he reads the news in an angry voice and talks about how it's wrong and fake and asks you to donate to his Patreon

>Doesn't think he'll be the next Jess Rabble.
No, user, you're the faggot.

Attached: Destiny-astray-cover.jpg (700x1000, 222K)

Aries? You don't really want to get spoiled, trust me.

Its law to lick her feet if she asks you.

Yes I did. A solid 7/10 in my opinion.

Excuse me, but how can I hire a brown loli personal trainer?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.26_[2019.08.07_15.01.11].jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Attached: journo8.jpg (1082x474, 53K)

Shouldn't it be just a dick? Otherwise the parents would have noticed when they adopted him. Not sure if you can have a dick and a vag on the inside to be honest though.

Imagine feeling her c-word on your back.

It's all good when it's like that but everyone loses their mind when the role are reversed

>mild thing
What did he mean by this?

I don't think she'd manage to do push-ups with a grown man on her back.

why does it have to be a son that becomes a journalist? sexist prick

You are right. I don't think it's possible to grow a vagina later, he only says that he developed breasts and that his physique was noticeably different from that of the other boys.

Should he not have died when he crashed into the water? Nigga literally spread out his arms just to make sure he broke every single bones in his body upon impact.

So asking the real important question here Yea Forumsnons...

Would you fug Luca?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.32.139.png (913x708, 796K)

he used to be a spicy boy
now he isn't

> no vag
> not cute
> annoying voice
that's a no from me chief

I'd fug the whole cast

Herms often have a vagina that's simply "sealed off." You could probably open it up with surgery.

I want Funicia to ride me! With a strap-on, if possible.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>oh no someone with self-proclaimed photographic memory claimed to never have seen me in class
There has to be like a hundred ways to deflect that and not going straight into a villain reveal.

That's not true

helloclue.com/articles/culture/what-puberty-is-like-as-an-intersex-person

We haven't heard any details about xer genitalia.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Gay, lolis are for violent mating presses.

Did it better.

Attached: Izana.jpg (405x600, 89K)

Punished Ulgar, denied his heroic sacrifice

jesus christ how horrifying

Attached: SSRchitostare.png (600x600, 29K)

>I'm not adding us to that list of regrets
>immediately let go
Is that not exactly what he said he wasn't gonna do?

he thought he was sacrificing himself to let Luca live

Was I supposed to think this was a boy before? I thought it was a girl this whole time.

>implying that can stop Kanata

I mean the other characters have been calling him a boy all this time so yeah

"I was in the hospital"

This is surprisingly consistent with this character.
>vagina sealed off
>menstruation happening
Where the fuck does the blood and the other stuff go?

Are those mountains?

Attached: 1547612853173.jpg (1920x1080, 681K)

Yes

She really loves shipping Aries

Time to crash this ship with no survivors

loli's are tenderly loving and caring.

The gyaru is clearly wet for Aries.

reabsorbed into the body as protein

No she likes autistic men.

It's always the fucking white bois that are fucked in the head.

That's kind of cool

No.

being intersex means you get the worst of both worlds

that actually really sucks

I have boobs too. Does that make me intersex?

Who is Seira?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.39.385.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

medicaldaily.com/44-year-old-man-blood-urine-discovers-hes-female-period-pain-what-intersex-295296
This guy peed it out.

Ahem, dilate.

The girl Aries was cloned from

Ulgar's going to shoot up the ship.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.44_[2019.08.07_10.48.17].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

KINO

A female warlord that controls a portion of the world in Kanata no Astra, Aries is her teenage daughter sent to spy on the candidates for the genome revolution

Aw shit.

So I guess she like autistic girls too?

Lewd and potentially gay

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p]_00_13_14.668.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>his

>Not liking to have a bro girlfriend who let's you crash at her place at any time
Shit taste desu.

I'm convinced all of them are clones.

You mean xro xirfriend.

>character says IS
>subs say intersex

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.10.15_[2019.07.10_23.33.56]27.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

I don't like his/her character design so it's a no. If it was a real girl I would.

Fuck off with your fake spoilers.

Yet.

Attached: 001.jpg (800x1200, 149K)

Charce is the king of the warlords ruling planet Artas

Zack would be the kind of dude to have hard, passionate love making then walk off like nothing happened.

incredible episode. the background of ulgar was interesting. luca being a hermaphrodite was a pleasant surprise and i thought they handled it well. wondering what will happen in the next ep given the cliffhanger

That's not the same thing?

go back

But why is she such a sloot?

You don't need to think. Just learn to read.

I am evil
Seira is the name of the daughter of the King of Vixia a medieval european LARPING state literally, the king of Vixia also controls the entire world and democracy fags can kill themselves. Charce is a clone of the king himself created because the king needs a meatsuit for when he gets old. Aries was created as spare body for the princess in case she got fucked up and she did because royal infighting and shit. Charce developed an onee-san complex with Seira and was the last guy to see her be killed so felt intense guilt over not being able to do anything. So the reason he doesnt just murder everyone on the ship yes thats right HES THE KILLER is because he needs Aries who is Seira's clone to come back to Vixia so he can restore his honor to the king. Oh yh everyone on the ship is a clone made to be new bodies for their parents aka older versions of themselves since they are clones of their "parents". That means Funi is literally a loli version of Quitterie. They were sent on this trip because clones are illegal in that globalist shithole so needed to dispose of the evidence in a way no one would be able to prove shit via the wormhole device(that fucking sphere thing) the king of Vixia kept.

been like that in past eps too, wondering what it means. do we learn anytime soon?

Onlyif he/she grows his/her hair.

Just wait and don't open spoilers.

no no no, theres a one drop rule when it comes to this, you gay bro

The first planet they are warped to is Earth centuries into the future after a cataclysmic meteor impact caused an ice age. It would have caused extinction were it not for the invention of the wormhole device allowing to cross 5000 light years to find planeat Astra a planet exactly like earth, Im gonna assume they murdered the animals that actually lived on this planet before they moved in because we dont see no alien creatures on their homeworld, and then there is the alien microbes to worry about it but hey its shonen. Anyways the globalist scumbags that caused a third world war 1984ed this from the history books and convinced every moron that Astra was always Astra and there never was a fucking Earth to begin with. They did to fool mankind into adopting a world government and abolishing all nations, creating a single standarddized global currency too.

She says I.S. -> Inter Sexual

correct

dumb spoilerfags

Aries becomes Kanata's baby machine

I want to drown in Kanata’s sweat

All religions are gone everyone is atheist on Planet Astra.

Analyzing Funicia's gender by scientifically investigating her.
Sorry, I can't hold back on lewd posting.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 05 [720p].mkv - 0006.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

This is even better/hotter than if he was a trap

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.05_[2019.08.07_15.40.00].jpg (1920x1080, 815K)

I haven't read the manga but I have a hunch that the big secret is that everyone is a clone of their parent or being eliminated for better clones. and luca isnt adopted his daddy just has bad genes

You are a faggot

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.33_[2019.08.07_15.55.58].jpg (1920x1080, 822K)

user, biology is not an opinion. Luca is BOTH male and female. So it's neither gay or straight.

(inter) sex with Luca!

Attached: 1560007935329.gif (560x560, 265K)

She gets cranky without her chikuwa, please understand

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Akanesasu Shoujo - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.49_[2018.11.15_14.22.36].jpg (1920x1080, 927K)

Everyone dies on the last planet, but they figure out Charce is the bastard so he infodumps them out of pity because they are all gonna fucking die.

First spoiler: half right
Second spoiler: wrong

>blonde guy is the villain

oh gee oh whiz oh whee oh my, who could have seen it coming?

Attached: 1551046450386.jpg (596x443, 117K)

shes trying to make kanata jealous for aries

Yeah great plan, try to stir up relationship drama while everyones stuck in a life or death situation stranded in space.
Is she retarded?

Attached: 1549865837040.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

sǝıɹɐ a cute!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.33_[2019.07.15_12.45.19].jpg (1920x1080, 836K)

They find a russian roastie on one of the planets who is actually over a century old but didnt die due to muh cryosleep technology. Her crew died ages ago though.

Subconsciously wants the D, estrogen is taking control now.

No one was taking the whole thing seriously, learn how to read the amosphere, baka.

yeah shes a thot but shes not wrong those two idiots are basically made for eachother

luca x every single other crew member love triangle when
that includes the puppet

aries is so fucking shit

>Luca is a tranny human-alien subspecies, and trannies are born from birth in this series instead of being caused by a gender dysphoric mental illness, which causes members of the TWO genders to mutilate themselves
>the wildlife on the oceanic planet are all female and reproduce via cloning, no boys are allowed because they're a lesser species and don't deserve to exist
What happened between SKET Dance and this garbage which turned the mangaka into a full blown feminist SJW?

This shot is so hot. Imagine manhandling Luka's delicate body as you please.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.29_[2019.08.07_23.34.43].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.30.jpg (816x581, 88K)

Lol

filthy artificial human

Did they skip the OP and/or ED again? Haven't watched the episode yet.

Did they get bigger?

Attached: Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.18_[2019.08.07_16.39.11].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

after being massaged by the whole crew, yes

Don't forget Ulgar not killing the tranny and wanting to be a [[[Journalist]]]
Also the thing about the forced DNA identification method mentioned last episode sounded very commie and dystopian tier

nah they front-loaded the previous episode in terms of story material for this planet, so there was enough time to wrap everything up and leave it on a cliffhanger for the next one. Both OP and ED managed to make it in
Shame we don't see them more, they're good songs

>trannies are born from birth in this series
Wrong. Keep watching and you'll learn what really caused Luca to be like that.

The parthenogenesis of the wildlife in that planet is to give you a clue about the guys' situation, along with the parents' meeting in that same episode.

Why are you guys so spoiler happy
Like whats the point
I feel bad for animeonlies
>Also the thing about the forced DNA identification method mentioned last episode sounded very commie and dystopian tier
Nah its based and life saving

There's a whole arc dedicated to a trans boy in Sket Dance. Sinohara trying his hand on this kind of issue is nothing new you idiot.

what was the "normal" procedure if a clone was discovered? sent to a special camp? killed?

no, the clone is given their own identity and the the cloner is jailed (we don't really know the exact punishment but safe to assume it's very serious). The clone is recognized as having done nothing wrong because they literally never asked for this.

oh that's quite humane and nice of them, how progressive

shit, i hate this trans fashion thing

Huh?

user, you do realise that intersexuality as a recognized physical condition has been a thing for a far longer time than the concept of transsexuality, right?

space minority shooting?

Has a girly face, skin, voice, and titties, plus 2, or more holes. It's simple math bruh.

We need to go BIGGER, and slutty girl makeup.

The 2D to 3D probably wouldn't work as well as some might imagine.

What's never really explained is what happens to the original if they were cloned
without their knowledge/consent by someone else. This is actually the case with one of the crew members. Much bigger spoiler below, just in case you don't want to know yet:

Aries is a clone of Charce's childhood friend Seira (subtle, I know), who is the daughter of Charce's original. When the
rest of the parents were having their clones made, Seira thought the idea was abhorrent and refused to have herself cloned. So,
her father just went ahead and cloned her in secret anyway, hoping she would change
her mind. However, Seira dies before the camp group B-5 even gets lost in space, so it's never brought up what would happen to Seira otherwise.

Well I would imagine if they could prove it wasn't their choice they'd get off the hook.

Toi looking good.

Not everything is a political statement. Go beat up your cat because it has black fur.

Attached: 1562885985481.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Would Abe-sama care in the future? They can probably mass produce babies actually they can.

Granted the concept of countries doesn't exist in the future, this meme doesn't apply.

I don't understand why does Luca want Ulgar's dick so bad all of a sudden.

I don't get, I'm supposed to be mad at this?

why would you be upset about a cute girls pure confession of love for an older woman

>Somebody tries to kill you
>Now he wants his dick.

What a buttslut.

That user is pretty retarded, but the series is pretty political.

How the fuck watches SCI-FI and doesn't expect politics and social commentaries anyway?

He actually shows attraction to Aries, Paulina, and YunHua if we count the time the boys blushed when she showed her new haircut he was there too.

Has a fetish for being dominated. Probably purposely loses in wrestling matches. Only way to get hugs and attention.

>what's re:zero

Cause he’s a bi and a slut

>Edgy kid wants to be a fucking journalist
worst boy confirmed

Wait, I didn't notice the change. Neat.

desu he never really gets any better

He just needs to get dicked already.

>ROKET ROLLANCE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p]-0-10-53-240.png (1536x864, 1.54M)

My faps are going to be really disappointing if artists give Luca a vagina.

Attached: 1436590135042.png (380x316, 123K)

As an animeonly I curse myself for reading all of these anyway. Sigh..

i'm an animeonly and i love reading spoilers for anything
i don't care WHAT happens, but HOW it happens

oooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

If he even gets any of that kind of art

Even with mystery genre shows like this one? I like speculating and deducing about all the inconclusive shit and now I won't have that joy anymore because I spoiled myself like a retard.

Okay but some things are better left unspoiled. I missed some major spoilers thankfully and this improved my reading experience.

maybe because i have literal autism, but i have never cared about spoilers for anything in my life ever

> speculating and deducing about all the inconclusive shit
i operate solely off instant gratification and hate using my brain so i never think too hard
but don't get me wrong i'm not stupid i can notice things when they "stand out" if that makes sense

i tried conducting a test between going into 2 books, one where i spoiled myself and one where i didn't and the experience was exactly the same for me
i just don't get the same "satisfaction" others do for remaining spoiler free

You do you user, good for you I guess.

Goddamn Char.

i mostly blame the crippling depression for my complete apathy, because i literally just don't care about 99% of things, and seeing spoilers falls under the "don't care" section

Just like Relena Peacecraft.

Aries still got nothing. And the science fuck.

I was more interested in that full hug Kanata had Ulgar in after he hauled him up with one arm.

She's blonde, hot and bored

the true ship

Attached: 0049-027.png.jpg (1067x1600, 331K)

>A tsunami so high it blocked out the setting Sun, it's probably several kilometers high
>Ah look, a twig sticking nearby! Lucky!

So in the end he gave up and took her out on a date eh. I haven't read the extra yonkoma.

Unfortunately some people only think scifi is only supposed to be Star Wars or Terminator type of stories.

She dropped Zack? Now that's surprising.

Why aren't more anime onlies suspecting them? But now that I think about it, we can read Aries' train of thought since episode 1, she's definitely mysterious but cannot be evil.
Zack would be the main suspect, he's the one who fiddles with the ship's computers.

That girl is Funicia, 7 years later.

big girl is big

So... desu ka.

Oh, I haven't read the extras for the final chapter
Can you post more?

Implied both, which makes it a wrong use of the word intersex.

Aries’ mom reminds me of my mom.

Aries mom is the only decent parent in the series.

Is Ulgar unironically homo?

Anybody would want to drill that cute ass.

>that includes the puppet
my keks, user

He's socially awkward with everyone

forgot to pick this up after the beach episode thread

Attached: school shooter.png (1280x720, 678K)

She's a dyke just saying.

>tfw your oniichan gets into shady stuff, dies, and you have to shoot people for him

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.46_[2019.08.07_17.03.34].png (1280x720, 1.08M)

of course she looks the same, quitterie and funi are clones of the same person

honorary american

A tree branch from the island they were on.

the cut the "why there is no land animal on this planet" part.

Attached: Esposito did 911.png (930x686, 699K)

She'd ride Zack's dick all day, just saying

>They didn't use the OP until now to save the reveal that Yunhua would cut her hair
i cracked the code

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.05_[2019.08.07_17.24.56].png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Nice

I wish she were, it'd be a nice twist

There was only 1 more

Attached: 0049-026.png.jpg (1067x1600, 314K)

the ultimate cake joke

i see, the girl went into the right career

but the op has played before

Dude I know, I'm just bothered by the fact that that tree wasn't nowhere tall enough for its twigs to project above the giant tsunami

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p]-0-01-42-899.png (1536x864, 2.14M)

what, you serious ?

it has yeah, but only once or twice i already forgot it sorry
but i know for sure it has played before this episode

I want a copy of Yunhua's book.

Water level lowered afterward?

for what reason user ?

>Polina

I want one too. For scientific reasons. fapping in space

To expand my knowledge in space tiddies.

see

Since Luca was thought to be a male when he was a baby, is it even possible for doctors to not identify intersex genitals at birth? I'm pretty sure people are not born with normal baby male genitals then suddenly also grow a vaginal cavity at puberty. And growing fat tits doesn't make one intersex, it could just be gynecomastia. Was the mangaka naive and came up with this for the sake of a TWEEST, or can one actually develop to IS later in life?

Attached: 75823724_p0.jpg (564x800, 104K)

See

>then suddenly also grow a vaginal cavity at puberty.
But he didn’t, he only grew tits. He’s not like the futas you see in hentai user

LucaXUlgar doujins when goddammit?

No, he IS intersex. His original is a weird artist that wanted a body that trascended genders, that's why he asked the clone doctor (Quitterie's mom) to make him like this, it's not like they didn't notice. It all went according to the plan.

The comedy timing in the manga/anime is pretty unfortunate, bu those are pretty good

Attached: homos.jpg (1440x900, 374K)

>he only grew tits
Which I why I mentioned gynecomastia. Without intersex genitalia I'm pretty sure you are not intersex.

That makes sense, except the parents would see Luca's privates when changing his clothes/diapers/bath. It would only make sense if he was entirely handled by a caretaker in on whatever this plot is that hid it from them.

Isn't SW pretty political?

Intersex is very rare. It breaks all the rules so it doesn't matter.

This doesn't make sense, watch the anime before posting here.

It's obviously male, or his entire backstory wouldn't make sense.

user, Esposito was in on this too, everyone's parents are in on it. The reason Marco Esposito was raising Luca was because he was in on it and the Artist asked him to do it.

Just read the fucking manga instead of asking stupid questions.

Attached: 1564617381961.jpg (1276x1253, 608K)

but aries ?

NOOO CHAR

Attached: 1539509717847.jpg (2010x2866, 833K)

Ah darn why do I come to these threads while being an animeonly.

They probably took him to the doctor to get a bunch of tests done and found out that he’s internally got intersexual components beyond just the breasts. You don’t have to have a penis and vaginal cavity combined to be considered intersex.

tl;dr Aries' mom is the handmaid that served the royal family Aries' original clone comes from.

That's the problem with all series with mysteries. The main always does some super smartass interpretation of random circumstances or hints and while the guess itself is logical it's always only one out of 100 possible solution and yet it's always the right one and the antagonists are unable to deflect it.

Am I right in that his adopted parents didn’t know though and they only found out later? I don’t remember

Aries is "adopted" and she doesn't know, she's a clone of a royal family member instead of her parental figure.

Why do you do that AND then read spoiler tags?

but then it doesn't make sense for her to raise a fuss in the scene we were shown, unless it's special bait for the viewer

Exactly
>Some intersex traits are not always visible at birth; some babies may be born with ambiguous genitals, while others may have ambiguous internal organs (testes and ovaries). Others will not become aware that they are intersex unless they receive genetic testing, because it does not manifest in their phenotype.

I heard chikuwa asuka this time

Attached: 1537507859791.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>raise a fuss in the scene we were shown
Which? She's unaware of everything, she doesn't know that her mom is not her biological mother.

We don't know from how high he got dropped. They could have lowered him to 10 feet, stopped, then dropped.

Wait, she's Tomoyo Kurosawa? Holy shit.

If It looks cute...

it doesn't make sense for her "mom" to raise a fuss about the kids being gone, in the scene from the last episode if she was on the joke with the others
unless said scene has been specifically crafted to divert viewer attention from those guys as possible culprits

Yes, without a second thought

Attached: 1542731780622.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

She was in on the plan to raise Aries away from the royal district, she wasn't in on the plan to kill the clones and doesn't even know the rest of team B-5 are clones, her knowledge is limited and she cares for Aries like her own daughter. Like has been said, she's the only "parent" who was in that room and wasn't one of the cunts in on the conspiracy.

What a joke, I have bigger boobs than that.
Trans my ass.

It's more complicated. Her adoptive mother was entrusted with the mission of being Aries' mom by princess Seira herself, they escaped from the kingdom and the royal family lost their tracks (apparently) so they started a normal life; unlike the other kids' parents she doesn't know that the Camp program was all a plan of the government to get rid of the clones.

Stop trying to get (You)s

Wait aren't kappas supposed to breathe underwater?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.12.948.jpg (1366x768, 127K)

When you think about it why do they even need to kill aries? Seira is long dead so her dna wont get cataloged under the new law.

wait, does that mean that that she was assigned on the ship by pure coincidence ?

No

No you dumbfuckIt was deliberate since she was also one of the clones, but they didn't need to tell Aries "mother" about it so they didn't.

Either read the manga or stop asking for spoilers you fucking fool.

Doesn't paternity testing use DNA? If there was this random girl somehow biologically matched to the king people would start making questions.

I suppose it'd be for security, in case anyone ever gets a sample of her DNA and compares it to the records, which by that point would include Aries. No real reason not to kill her honestly.

So he is simply just Char.

Attached: [ZetaRebel] Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack (BD x264 1080p DTS).mkv_snapshot_01.48.49.8 (1920x1080, 161K)

I think we are mostly safe from the SJWs fetishizing Luca. They seem to think the whole thing wasn't handled well.

It isn't a coincidence, the rest of the people in the cloning conspiracy just recently found out about Aries whereabouts. It was quite easy to begin, seeing that her mom used to work for one of them.

I like this show despite its flaws but I am sceptical about the end because I cannot imagine any explanation for this overkill of a plan just to get rid of a few kids and a plausible reason to kill them in the first place. If they are a problem there are a million easier ways to kill them, especially if you are some powerful guy, which is what the serie implies. And I also don't get how they could have controlled these warp holes and why the would even place a spaceship out there if they just want to kill the kids in the first place and how they knew the exact spot the hole would connect to.

>the super friendly ikemen was the traitor all along
Who could have seen this twist coming?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.19.102.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

just killing them isn't enough
they have to be 1000000000000000000000000% sure they will NEVER be caught for killing them, hence this convoluted business with wormholes

>be onii-chan
>be righteous journalist investigating criminal politicians
>"commits suicide" by taking a nosedive off a building
>quick look at this transvestitism subplot though
i bust out laughing

Unless my memory is shit, wasn't there a rushed subplot that the same assassin who killed Seira paid Esposito, or someone in the government, to have Aries in the project, so he could have become the next king of Vixia, being a man close to the king?

Who the fuck cares about what SJWS think you moutbreather. It’s more likely they know more about what intersex is than the average Yea Forumsnon here anyways

Is anyone even watching this show

he is best boy

>kill them
>send the corpses in space
Easy

Yeah and there were no other trees reaching out of the water and they just managed to grab this single one out there. I enjoy the show but the nonstop lucky coincidences they experience are ridiculous, though some of them could be caused by a bad adaption, like the manga might depict the tsunami smaller and show more trees in the background.

Just keep watching it all comes together
Nearly all the clues you need are already there in fact

"highschoolers get lost during space trip" is a better scenario than "group of highschoolers all disappear at the same time for seemingly no reason"

You kill them once they meet for the space trip, of course.

Attached: Astra Lost in Space - c024 (v03) - p134 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 892K)

You've cracked it, user. He'll be screaming at Amuro by the final episode.

Not really, he's cringe.

Oh yeah you're right, since Aries being genetically royal meant she had a claim to the throne.

He’s based

>Char is a french-ish name
>Amuro is a Japanese name
Pottery.

No.

not trans, intersex. they are born with extra chromosomes that cause them to have female and male development.

It does if you read the VN.

Nobody but Yea Forums watches anime in the west, the only exceptions are a few very popular shounen that got enough memes to make people on twitter and the likes realise it.
It's weird because a lot of progressive fags I have met and seen praise every little shit marvel crap does to heaven when it's shit anime is already doing for decades. In the end, regardless of politics, 95%+ of people will never watch or touch anything that isn't some blockbuster and mainstream shit.

Always wondered why a canadian had a jap-sounding name.

Holy fuck there’s a VN?

That plot point was always pretty shack for me, they way she managed to escape while hiding and then getting found so her daughter can get killed.

No there isn't, he's shitposting. Ignore and report.

Of the pic posted, you moron.

>I think we are mostly safe from the SJWs fetishizing Luca. They seem to think the whole thing wasn't handled well.
Is Yea Forums slowly turning into Yea Forums? Why am I supposed to give a shit about what twitter think? And what the fuck is a "SJW" in this context anyway.

Fuck off.

I’m retarded

According to the Gundam wiki his father is Japanese.

>best boy
This.

Attached: lop.jpg (800x1200, 209K)

I'll never skip the OP again

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.26.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Was this always there or did they add it in?

Changed.

Attached: EBYl5BsU4AEfGYz.jpg (610x1200, 209K)

This Yea Forums and /pol/ are cancer.

Awesome I didn’t even notice. Makes me wonder if there will be alternative versions for the other characters as well but I can’t really imagine what they’d showcase

There no such thing as SJW's much as Yea Forums loves to larp shit like crazy.

That cute character development.

I made my own version.

Attached: CR.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

WAIT!

The MC is called Kanata...

The show is called Kanata no Astra...

Does this mean...?

Why is he so moe?

>replacing the spaceship
she's a VERY big girl

Okay, I'm confused now. So if Luca is intersex, does Luca have a penis or not?

>she becomes the spaceship
we DitF now

he didnt go full speed they lowered him first and obviously he went full speed when he saw he wouldnt make it otherwise

>they didn't find out until the tits started growing
Most likely yes.

ok i only have myself to blame for this
but goddamn
fuck
seriously?

Leave the threads now. There are more plot twists left in the story and if you don’t want to get spoiled about them you still have a chance. It’s best to go into this series without as many expectations as possible in my opinion and the conclusion to the overarching plotline is really satisfying, especially if you hadn’t been spoiled about it.
It’s still fun even with the twists aside though so it’s still worth it to keep watching even if you get spoiled about everything

Yes.

This would be hotter if Luca was a normal boy.

It’s hot and gay either way

>when this first aired I asked if luca was a boy or a girl
>someone responded just "yes"
>mfw I get it now
thought you bastards were just being cheeky

Attached: 1562364033733.png (231x194, 22K)

They were being cheeky too, that's the best part.

Are all intersex people as slutty as Luca?

Talk about over exposition jesus christ why am I still watching this garbage

imgur.com/a/WdH3rJu

Attached: sekushi.jpg (1920x749, 169K)

It is actually him all along but it doesn't get revealed until the end

Attached: 1558837503681.jpg (319x319, 9K)

You have Yun and Quin's profiles?

>tfw came into this expecting something like ryvius

Attached: 1528765537903.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

You spoiled the wrong segment though I’m sure you meant to

Hows the scifi in this one? Is it rather grounded focusing more on space and related themes like isolation exploration etc similar to say houkago no pleiades or planetes?

It's Ryvius without nonsensical mecha and with a crew that actually can hold itself together. Sorry to disappoint you.

It's not even close...

No, the sci-fi is mostly just the setting and the focus is on the character drama where the crew grows closer to each other. It's a shonen after all.

It's still closer than Wakusei Survive.

I'll give you that

Attached: 1491823889344.jpg (401x477, 99K)

Confirmed for giving brojobs

Can you do the funny character too?

>What does the sensor say?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.09_[2019.07.25_21.43.01].jpg (1280x720, 431K)

someone edit this to say cunny
come on all you gotta do is rotate that U, replacy the first Y and shave down those M's to N's
i will love you forever

You'll get some ecology stuff and political stuff but space is really just setting and nothing more.

it's a bit more cancer than you'd think it would be because of the backdrop and all the sfx on the letters

after entering sage mode immediately after posting yes i agree now that i think about it, it would be a real pain in the ass to do

Ditto with Lily and the rest.

Fuck off

God I wish that were me

You must be 18 to post on 4channel.org

i'm 21

Jesus Christ, LeDouche is still around?

So, EdgyBeanie is gonna stick it in his literal boipussy, right?

FIGHT

Wooooooooooooooaaaaah
>Being 3 years old when 9/11 happened.
>Being 5 years old when Yea Forums started
>Being underage when moot left
Fuck off.

> caring about 9/11
fuck off you dumb burger

Haha boomer

You weren't even old enough to mock 9/11, yuropoor.

Everyone knows the appropriate Yea Forums years are 1985-1994.

I didn't make those. Found them on the sankaku booru.

I was born in 1991 and I think you're full of shit.

>1985
Go away old man

Attached: calling the van.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Doesn't fucking matter you spergs. The point is, he was outed as a cringy discordtranny autist

Attached: 98794624.png (441x587, 226K)

>outed
You’re delusional man, shut the fuck up already

Attached: 1564607171297.webm (1280x720, 713K)

Fuck off with your pathetic comeback.

You know Japan, he’s just fanservice for the trap crowd.

Not a comeback retard, I just want you to fuck off

>thinking we have anything against intersex people
Fuck off to 8ch. The only problem are trannies who are on discord. This character was not on discord.

I agree it's kind of silly but I think the people that have an issue with this are ignoring the bigger issue in that scene. A treetop could easily be visible because they were most likely in the trough of the wave for the duration of the rescue scene.
What I find funny is that you all seem to be ignoring the fact that a wave several km high would have either obliterated the ship and those stuck in the water immediately, or at the very least it would have swept Luca and Ulgar many many km away while breaking every bone in their bodies.
Kanata wouldn't survive either, as it shows the water hitting them while they're at the edge of the gangway, with the ship still on the ground.
That said I don't really give a shit and accept it for the Interstellar reference/homage/ripoff it was.

transsexual and inter-sexual are two extremely different things retard